[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF JOE REPUBLICAN Joe gets up at 6 a.m. and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 18

File: obamafringe.jpg (123KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
obamafringe.jpg
123KB, 768x768px
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF JOE REPUBLICAN

Joe gets up at 6 a.m. and fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his morning coffee. The water is clean and good because some tree-hugging liberal fought for minimum water-quality standards. With his first swallow of coffee, he
takes his daily medication. His medications are safe to take because some stupid commie liberal fought to ensure their safety and that they work as advertised.

All but $10 of his medications are paid for by his employer's medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their employers for paid medical insurance - now Joe gets it too. He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs. Joe's bacon is safe to eat because some girly-man liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry.

In the morning shower, Joe reaches for his shampoo. His bottle is properly labeled with each ingredient and its amount in the total contents because some crybaby liberal fought for his right to know what he was putting on his body and how much it contained. Joe dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some environmentalist wacko liberal fought for laws to stop industries from polluting our air. He walks to the subway station for his government-subsidized ride to work. It saves him considerable money in parking and transportation fees because some fancy-pants liberal fought for affordable public transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a contributor.

Joe begins his work day. He has a good job with excellent pay, medical benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some lazy liberal union members fought and died for these working standards. Joe’s employer pays these standards because Joe's employer doesn't want his employees to call the union.
>>
If Joe is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed, he'll get a worker compensation or unemployment check because some stupid liberal didn't think he should lose his home because of his temporary misfortune.

Its noontime and Joe needs to make a bank deposit so he can pay some bills. Joe's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC because some godless liberal wanted to protect Joe's money from unscrupulous bankers who ruined the banking system before the Great Depression.

Joe has to pay his Fannie Mae-underwritten mortgage and his below-market federal student loan because some elitist liberal decided that Joe and the government would be better off if he was educated and earned more money over his lifetime.

Joe is home from work. He plans to visit his father this evening at his farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive. His car is among the safest in the world because some America-hating liberal fought for car safety standards. He arrives at his boyhood home. His was the third generation to live in the house financed by Farmers' Home Administration because bankers didn't want to make rural loans. The house didn't have electricity until some big-government liberal stuck his nose where it didn't belong and demanded rural electrification.

He is happy to see his father, who is now retired. His father lives on Social Security and a union pension because some wine-drinking, cheese-eating liberal made sure he could take care of himself so Joe wouldn't have to.

Joe gets back in his car for the ride home, and turns on a radio talk show. The radio host keeps saying that liberals are bad and conservatives are good. He doesn't mention that the beloved Republicans have fought against every protection and benefit Joe enjoys throughout his day.

Joe agrees: "We don't need those big-government liberals ruining our lives! After all, I'm a self-made man who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just like I have."
>>
>>735556652
>>735556763
10/10
>>
>>735556652
Everything you stated is correct, but you left out this:
It's Joe Republican's taxes and union fees that he pays because he has a job made all those things possible, because Sam Democrat is a lazy fuck who lives off welfare and food stamps.
>>
>>735557006
citation needed
>>
>>735557006
2/10
>>
>>735557296
See >>735556652 and >>735556763 for references to having a union job.
>>
>The water is safe to drink because liberals are looking out for us

Tell that to the people in Flint. One of the nation's liberal strongholds. With water a Kenyan would turn down.
>>
>>735557454
Checkm8 atheist
>>
>>735557296
http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/20/25-percent-of-millennials-who-live-at-home-are-bums/
>>
Joe's medication is paid for because a liberal froze wages during the second world war. As a result corporations started offering health insurance to employees to draw good workers since they could not offer higher pay.
>>
>>735556652
Except today's liberals are responsible for any of those achievements. They try to protect achievements of the past, but they bring nothing new to the table. And the Republicans only try to undo accomplishments of the past. Both parties are so obviously stuck in the past.
>>
>>735557546
I like how the article opens with "Twenty-five percent of 18-to-34-year-olds in the U.S. living under their parents’ roof are on an extended vacation but not entirely by choice.". Then completely ignores the "not by choice" comment and paints them as lazy freeloaders.
>>
>>735557454
Kenyans have water with parasite larvae that grow in your blood until the worm pops out of your foot. I think a little lead in the water would be a ok with them.
>>
>>735556652
>Joe gets up at 6 a.m. and fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his morning coffee. The water is clean and good because some tree-hugging liberal fought for minimum water-quality standards

Are we going to ignore that the EPA and clean water regulations happened under Nixon? The majority of what you've said actually comes from more conservative policies. Job insurance as a benefit of working is not mandatory, but employers offer it as an incentive for the best labor in an open market. Clean Air Act, also under Nixon. The list goes on but you obviously wont listen to facts so I'm not sure why I'm even typing this out.

Also, since you brought up unions, union jobs generally suck, with the exception of a couple, who's companies are constantly close to bankruptcy because of it.
>>
>>735557875
It was a sarcastic comment - of course they had a choice, and they choose to be a lazy fucking freeloader with no job.
>>
>>735557940
Lead kills people.
>>
>>735557454
You can thank the Emergency Managers appointed by our Republican Governor for that.
>>
>>735558176
And who caused the emergency that needed management?
>>
File: 1495505184065.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1495505184065.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
>Joe fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his morning coffee

FALSE
Are working man prefills the grounds and water the night before so all he has to do is press the button
>>
>>735558346
And a Republican doesn't trust public water, so he only filled his pot from his water cooler.
>>
>>735558262
The complete collapse of the manufacturing industries that supported the area.
>>
>>735557454
As a current resident of Flint, MI and a former resident of Detroit, MI I can agree to this
>>
>>735557875
Well considering unemployment is below 4.5 percent and there is still a national labor shortage in construction it stand to reason they are a bunch of lazy fucks.
>>
>>735558593
And those industries were killed by?
>>
>>735558719
Oooh oooh! I know! I know pick me!

UNIONS!!!
>>
File: libtears.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
libtears.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>
>>735558176
Flint's original lead pipe plumbing started in 1901 under democratic leadership, and continued through the 20s because of the work contracts for city water services signed under Cummings.
This whole shithole mess started because they were too cheap to use proper plumbing materials - they've known about lead poisoning since 500 BCE.
>>
File: 1497097571591.jpg (80KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
1497097571591.jpg
80KB, 600x541px
>>735558346
Double wrong

slaves cant afford coffee
>>
>>735556652

Its better than being the traitorous obummer who pardoned manning
>>
>>735558862
In all of the fallout from the election I can't believe no one has pointed a finger at lazy millennials who figured it was a sure thing and didn't bother to vote
>>
File: IMG_7339.png (337KB, 638x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7339.png
337KB, 638x433px
>>735556652
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>735558346
fucking THIS
>>
>>735557960
Yeah Im listening to you and i heared you, but now you dont care now, seriously... just admit there are liberal ideas and the coservatives are stuck in the past, just move on already jeez
>>
>>735559035
Like how Bush won his second term because GTA San Andreas came out on election day.
>>
>>735559035
Generally people don't value millennials' opinions or really even give a crap that they exist
>>
>>735559193
"hurr im infant pls bathe me i cant b responcible for anything"
>>
fuck being a republican sucks dick

but then I realize at least I'm not a nigger or even worse, a democrat
>>
>>735556652
>>735556763
You have it all wrong/10
>>
>>735559257
Yet another lesson Hillary ignored from Bill. That nigger campaigned hard as fuck on the 18-22s who didn't know shit about shit and it won him his first election.
>>
>>735556652
>Water is clean because only liberals like clean water apparently
>Only liberals like good food
>Only liberals like knowing what they're using on their body
>Only liberals like clean air

>>735556763
>Only liberals like good banking systems
>Only liberals like safe cars
>Only liberals like Social Security (see: Ronald Reagan)

Also, we're talking about liberals now, not liberals then. I mean, let's assume that only liberals were behind these things, they were also behind the KKK and abortion for the purpose of destroying the black race.
>>
>>735558921
>Some water service lines in Flint were installed between 1901 and 1920.[30] As with many other municipalities at the time, all of the service lines from the cast iron water mains to end users' homes were constructed of lead, because it was relatively inexpensive and easy to work. Lead pipes can leach lead into the water, especially if certain contaminants are present. However, the water from the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department, where Flint had obtained its water since 1967, had been treated well enough that the leaching from the lead pipes was at levels considered acceptable by state and federal environmental protection agencies.[31]
They were simply too cheap to properly treat the water when they switched over to the Flint River.
>>
>>735559089
I don't get it. Can you extend?
>>
>>735559619
Google Chikin McQuaid lost in Japan on Islamic holiday
>>
>>735559425
who gives a shit faggot
>>
>>735559504
>says that both republicans and democrats care about these good things but then says only democrats support the kkk
cant make this shit up
>>
>>735558262
The leftist, government-driven infrastructure that was built to pull this country out of the great depression.

Most of those roads, bridges, dams, and pipes are well past their expiration date and are unsafe across the country. They should've been replaced years ago, but we're spending so much money on military and surveillance that we can't even afford to teach our kids that greedy politicians are worse than generous ones.

Meanwhile the small towns and cities that have likely had their brains and bodies poisoned for a couple decades now refuse to elect people who actually give a shit about anything beside money.

>Additional reminder: the Texas Republican party has called for an end to teaching critical thinking skills in school.

We're literally hurtling toward the movie Idiocracy every single day.
>>
>>735559252
GTA:SA came out Oct 26. The election was Nov 2.
>>
>>735559504
dont joke, you guys just wanna spend all the water and food money on bombs
>>
>>735559735
>Chikin McQuaid lost in Japan on Islamic holiday
I can tell you are a whitey bitchy skinny boi from sayin mcQuaid so fuck off because gogoduck didnt bring me any results
>>
>>735559504
>Also, we're talking about liberals now, not liberals then. I mean, let's assume that only liberals were behind these things, they were also behind the KKK and abortion for the purpose of destroying the black race.

citation needed nigger
>>
>>735559743
No, I'm saying that if you're going to bring up the past, we can too. Today's liberals aren't the same ones from 100 years ago, and in fact, one could argue that 100 years ago the Republicans were the true liberals, especially considering the KKK was a Democratic party staple. Remember, the Party of the White man?

Liberalism in the Republican Party died with Nixon's resignation. Although Reagan's brand of Conservatism is comparable to classical liberalism.
>>
>>735559864
we do NOT want to spend all that money on bombs!
it's just that bombs are efficient at killing sandniggers and that's money well spent!
>>
File: Democrats.jpg (111KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Democrats.jpg
111KB, 720x540px
>>735560077
There you go, faggot.

Margaret Sanger was a Democrat, and you don't need to look hard to find that she considered black people weeds and opened up Planned Parenthoods in black neighborhoods specifically, and made abortions for them really cheap.
>>
>>735559864
The vast majority of infrastructure is paid for with state taxes. Bombs are paid for with federal taxes. Spending less on the military will just get you more CDC studies on why lesbians are fat.
>>
File: 1407377660352.jpg (202KB, 779x550px) Image search: [Google]
1407377660352.jpg
202KB, 779x550px
>>735560090
i dont remember because i was born in 1989 but its important you continue to point out things like this for people who weren't around for it.

its easy to forget history repeats itself when facts like this are purposely buried
>>
>>735560090
100 years ago the parties WERE reversed. In fact the civil rights movement is basically responsible for the switch. Democrats pushed civil rights forward and the nigger hating reps fought back
>>
File: 1488852233378.png (140KB, 348x330px) Image search: [Google]
1488852233378.png
140KB, 348x330px
>>735560077
double dubs. double-double-double dubs
>>
>>735560216
>Democrats

Democrats were conservative back then you fucking idiot
>>
>>735560287
oh lawdy I didn't even notice
>>
>>735560287
that was TRIPLE DUBS
>>
>>735560216
a true American hero
>>
>>735560229
thats an easy one, its a compound fracture. they arent happy with themselfs and have low self esteem. thinking they could never get a man they turn spiteful and start to hate men. the depression sets in and they dont care how they look anymore so they get fat and then cry about how fat they are while fuckign other women because only other insecure women will accept them. pay me 200k
>>
File: labor_history.png (94KB, 650x629px) Image search: [Google]
labor_history.png
94KB, 650x629px
>>735558828
You mean greedy businesses that weren't satisfied with paying Americans living wages so they decided to open sweatshops overseas?
>>
and I keep wondering what the reps are still fighting for if they can't even tell what they true values are, lol...
>>
>>735560385
The CDC study ran up a bill of about 3 million.
>>
>>735560395
Rekt
>>
>>735560253
The parties weren't reversed though, you idiot. Nixon was the biggest liberal of the 20th Century, when he resigned the youth went towards the Democratic party. That's when your so-called switch happened, but one could argue that Reagan was a classical liberal.

The Democratic party experienced a rift. It went from being a racist party to a racist party with a non-racist party's mask. They view blacks the same way, sub human. That's why they treat them like fucking children, fucking pets.
>>
>>735559754
When you have no where to go but up any structure would have worked after the Great Depression. Don't forget for two years obomba could have executive ordered his way into helping but didn't. Don't act like the left cares to help the little guy when it's people like you that put them there. You reap what you sew
>>
>>735560462
Money
>>
File: bleach.jpg (68KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
68KB, 750x726px
>>735560362
Do y'all even know how dubs work?

I T S U R E I S S U M M E R I N H E R E

>>735560288
Implying the political spectrum in the 1900's was anything like it is today.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>735560595
money is a proxy for power and global domination by a small group of dominant men.
>>
>>735559925
Qué? Soy de España
>>
>>735560591
>Acting like liberals are the left.

Literally only in America. Liberalism is centrism and compromise.
>>
>>735560712
does that say sorry im spanish? im sorry too...
>>
>>735560621
being a nazi dubster necessary comes with being an intolerant republican scum
>>
>>735560395
Except that's not how it worked at all. Overseas sweat shops are the response to all the industry that just died in the 60s and 70s. They didn't move. They went under.

Take the steel industry for example. Everyone thought there was no competing with US steal. And steel from overseas was shit. Then the steel workers started striking. And there was no US steel to be had. It wasn't long before all the people forced to buy Jap steal realized it was the same shit, but much cheaper. So when the union steal workers got there demands and went back to work, no one wanted to buy the over priced US steel any more. So the unions ended up killing the industry.

This wasn't big steel moving over seas. This was US workers not being able to compete in a global market.
>>
>>735560674
Yup.
https://youtu.be/5tu32CCA_Ig
>>
>>735556652
>>735556763

1. Joe gets clean water because he demands it as a consumer. Clean water existed before it was enforced by the government.

2. Unions have nothing to do with this. Medical benefits aren't taxed, so employers give benefits instead of higher wages to employees. Also, there is a competitive force for benefits in labor.

3. The free market demands safe products. Nobody reads the fucking label.

4. Unions have nothing to do with the value of Joe's work. Joe's work determines his value.

5. He is forced to buy this form of insurance, instead of voluntarily buying other forms of insurance products for these issues.

6. Who cares, if a bank didn't have insurance, who would deposit their money there?

7. The government increases the demand and therefore the price of student loans. The government provides tax incentives to get a mortgage, therefore increasing the demand for these forms of debt. A free market would function exactly the same.

8. Safety standards are demands of the consumer.

9. This is a form of forced retirement savings. Other forms of retirement exist as well. See 401K.

To summarize, nothing the government does matters. It simply increases COGS and lowers the standard of living. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>735560781
No sé qué dices
>>
File: average:pol:user.jpg (25KB, 289x321px) Image search: [Google]
average:pol:user.jpg
25KB, 289x321px
>>735556652
glorious post
well done OP
>>
>>735560395
Wow a comic listing arguments made by no body ever. Neat.
>>
>>735561022
Yeh but the difference here is that conservatives never open their mouths for any of this, they are always in the retarded idea to keep everything on its actual state thinking nothing is changing such idiots deserve nothing but death
>>
>>735561506
Nothing you typed made sense.
>>
>>735557006

Your delivery and message was where you messed up.
>>
>>735560395
If liberal cucks had any balls instead of that shit ball of a health care bill, they would have banned imports from country's that don't have labors laws the mirror the US or already meet some kind of minimum standard.
>>
>>735561657
or you know, pay american workers to gut the fish instead of catching them, shipping them to china, and then buying them back
>>
>>735561366
Good argument, I guess you win! Wow I hate being proven so wrong all the time!
>>
>>735562002
I'd figure you'd be used to it by now.
>>
>>735561790
Yeah that makes sense. Focus on one industry instead of our entire trade policy.
>>
>>735561022
>Joe gets clean water because he demands it as a consumer. Clean water existed before it was enforced by the government.
If asked if he wants clean water, Joe will say, "yes," because nobody without industry affiliation would answer otherwise. Then he goes and votes for Republicans who gut clean water regulations. That's not demanding it as a consumer. That's cognitive dissonance. Go ask Oklahomans if they demanded fewer earthquakes as consumers.
>>
>>735562373
have you ever heard of a broad stroke
>>
>>735560621
jelly?
i smell jelly
grape jelly
>>
>>735562427
Nothing you typed made any sense. Earthquakes are not the same as clean water. I'm fairly certain the Republican platform is not poor quality drinking water. You get clean water because people want it, and won't buy water that isn't clean.

Cognitive dissonance is when you believed something "liberalism is good, republicans are bad" and then find out that not all republicans are bad people. I'm not even a republican and I'm defending those idiots from this nonsense.
>>
>>735558929
Image sauce nao please. I want to kidnappy her.
>>
>>735562949
you wont buy water THAT YOU KNOW isnt clean*

people buy bottled water all the time
>>
>>735563051
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Seung-yeon

dont forget me when youre taking pics of her in your closet
>>
>>735556652
lmao

good story.. I don't feel like reading this whole thing but I feel like a lot of republican's would get quite the wake up call if they actually put into place the republican platform

Like all these republican states (save texas) are largely dependent on federal money to operate.
>>
>>735556652
>>735556763

Then some faggot liberal girly man passed some laws saying we can let the entire third world in to share in all our wealth, and the entire third world showed up. They envied our wealth, but didn't share the values that created that wealth, so our country turned into a third world shithole and the entire time the faggot liberal girly man blamed Whites for why everything was so shitty.
>>
File: oklahoma_chart.jpg (24KB, 601x452px) Image search: [Google]
oklahoma_chart.jpg
24KB, 601x452px
>>735562949
>Earthquakes are not the same as clean water.
They are when the cause is fracking, championed by our now head of the EPA, Scott Pruit.

You don't get clean water just because you want it. You get clean water by expressing that desire at the ballot box and electing representatives to fight to prevent corporations from polluting it.

Cognitive dissonance is saying that you want clean water and then electing legislators who do the opposite, saying that "a little pollution is the cost of doing business" and that "industries can regulate themselves."
>>
>>735556652
>>735556763
CONSERVATIVES BTFO
>>
>>735558719
>>735558828
>>735560395

MARKET FORCES AND INNOVATION YOU DOUBLE NIGGERS
>>
>>735564030
It's not fracking, it's injection wells.
>>
>>735565305
"market forces and innovation" you might as well have said unicorn teeth
>>
>>735557960
Yeah cuz Nixon wrote the laws. Do you even know how government works?

Here:
The Ninety-third United States Congress was a meeting of the legislative branch of the United States federal government, composed of the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives. It met in Washington, DC from January 3, 1973 to January 3, 1975, during the end of Richard Nixon's presidency, and the beginning of Gerald Ford's. This Congress was the first (and, to date, only) Congress with more than two Senate Presidents (the Vice President of the United States), in this case, three. After the resignation of Spiro Agnew, Gerald Ford was appointed under the authority of the newly ratified 25th Amendment. Ford became President the next year and Nelson Rockefeller was appointed in his place. The apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives was based on the Nineteenth Census of the United States in 1970. Both chambers had a Democratic majority.

tl:dr Both chambers of Congress had a Democratic majority.

They might have come under Nixon, but it was liberals who passed the law. Also, if you don't like Unions, maybe you should regulate them instead of trying to break them apart. They serve a purpose.
>>
File: logans-run-licoln-monument.jpg (216KB, 1267x542px) Image search: [Google]
logans-run-licoln-monument.jpg
216KB, 1267x542px
>this is why you should accept Sharia law as well as full internet rules with no shitposting allowed ever, delete all your video games with white or male characters also stop having opinions entirely because it's racist for white people or men to have opinions or even places to say them

Meanwhile you compare reasonable and modern socialist policy with full-on socialism replete with thought police and probably total hopelessness, a near-literal Brave New World in which our only freedoms will be to put who and what we want inside our bodies - but nothing else, nothing intellectual, nothing economic, that's for "big" people. If we left liberals alone they're turn themselves into some Logan's Run shit in less than 50 years I think.
>>
Day in the life of a nigger
>get up
>do drugs
>collect welfare check
>murder someone over sneakers
>SHEEEEEEEIT
>>
>>735558655
Man, that would make sense, but...
Most construction companies want people with experience, which those bums do not have
>>
>>735566125
Go to school, learn trade in year and you'll get sent to work with an employer who'll probably hire you on.
>>
>>735566047
you forgot that they spend a lot of time nigging as well as being loud and obnoxious
>>
File: ipad-north-korea.png (731KB, 690x815px) Image search: [Google]
ipad-north-korea.png
731KB, 690x815px
>E3 this year
>every video game for the next 8 years will be a black man fighting Literally Hitler

Did you guys know North Korea just invented the Ipad? Dear Lader sure is amazing! Is there anything he can't do!?
>>
>>735566623
The way korea is portrayed in america is literally how america is to the rest of the world. go make money for your boss doushebag.
>>
>>735557454
That was caused by austerity measures put in place by the republican governor .
>>
>>735557780

Obama offered job training and infrastructure , bill , and healthcare .
>>
>>735567337
offered or deemed mandatory?

"its so good youre not allowed to say no"
>>
File: 1490637773915.png (560KB, 667x686px) Image search: [Google]
1490637773915.png
560KB, 667x686px
>>735566875

>I feel embarrassed in front of my Corbynite friends that the USA will almost single-handedly make Brexit profitable

>I feel embarassed in front of my Merkelite friends that the USA almost single-handedly provides a counter-model to the EU and simply by it's own success makes the EU look like a deliberately byzantine, opaque money-grab designed to enslave europeans into a serf class once again

Choose your own adventure.
>>
>>735567702
theyre both wildly false accusations based on misinformed observation.
>>
>>735567400
>deemed mandatory

Healthcare not mandatory. You are welcome to pay the fine instead to cover your risk of being uninsured. That's what I did last year and it saved me a bundle.

Besides, you know how few people will really be hit by it?
>not on a family member's health plan
>not on an employer plan
>making $60K+ to not get a monthly subsidy for cheap insurance

Right-wingers - another word for faggy crybabies.
>>
>>735556763
Maximum agreement
>>
>>735568097
Its good that you have some spare money around for paying off the governments fines for not being forced into a contract against your will which is also illegal.

You know who else gets hit, people who dont have family homes.
>>
>>735568652
>people who dont have family homes.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the health care mandate.

Might as well shut up - we all know that when you get hurt without insurance,
you're going to be in the emergency room crying conservative tears
and sticking the rest of us with your bill, like all the others.

Yeah, conservatives, real tough guys.
>>
>>735568920
most people save money at mon and dads while they go to school or work. people without that luxury making minumum wage and paying rent dont have "i didnt want it so theyre charging me anyway" money.
>>
>>735568652
>which is also illegal

Oh, by the way - 100% legal.
Supreme Court voted, including conservative chief Roberts.
Go back to /pol/ with your uneducated views.
>>
>>735569001
>most people save money at mon and dads while they go to school or work

Absolutely nothing to do with the individual mandate.
>>
>>735569050
14th amendment
>>
>>735569096
did you forget how what i said could be related to the conversation weve been having and hat youve already said
>>
>>735569153
>14th amendment

Hm, I wonder who knows most about constitutional law?
The US Supreme Court, or some random /pol/ fag?

lol, 100% legal
>>
File: eZJlIY1.jpg (117KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
eZJlIY1.jpg
117KB, 800x750px
>>735567799

So is your socialism fangirling. Don't worry, one day you'll figure out socialism doesn't like identity politics either when they delete your identity and give you a number, a jumpsuit and one meal a day.
>>
>>735570195
Yeah I don't think you can predict the future.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.