[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pure enlightenment bread. Any partakers?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 22

File: bread_of_life.jpg (15KB, 271x339px) Image search: [Google]
bread_of_life.jpg
15KB, 271x339px
Pure enlightenment bread.

Any partakers?
>>
File: 1496418765324.jpg (57KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496418765324.jpg
57KB, 624x480px
>>735529677
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6wz2gkHE4Q
>>
I think mysticism is the truth.
Mystics believe you can have a direct, unitive experience of God, so that you would see that You are God.
Jesus Christ was born an ordinary person who achieved a permanent state of Divine Realization.
By making his will at one with the will of God, he was a mystic who had gained access to God's Thoughts.

The Holy Ghost, has been misinterpreted. It is actually two entities, the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is the second Christ of this system, who will bring divine judgement upon mankind.

The purpose of mankind is to travel the mystical path and become a Christ.

The problem is having a mystical experience of the Godhead, which I think I have discovered the pathway to.
>>
Brahman(from the sanskrit root Brih: to expand) is said to be Infinite Existence-Awareness-Bliss. An interesting pattern emerges if we investigate this concept by looking at its informational structure.

God is firstly existence. The idea of existence applies to itself and is given its order by itself. There is an infinite sequence of bits of existence being informed by bits of existence in a chain. Then because existence is whole, existence is informed of itself entirely, making each bit of existence within all infinite bits of existence and contain each bit of existence.

The whole is informed of itself fully. God knows itself. Again, the whole is informed of itself fully but this time it is informed of its informing or knowing. God knows that it knows or is given Awareness and subsequently Bliss(the harmony of self-knowing.) (note: God at this step is similar to our own awareness, except that each mote of bliss is clearly perceived individuated and while also experiencing the infinite spaciousness of existence)
God possess the attributes of Omniscience and Omnipresence. His Awareness is spread through out the whole uniformly. At each piece of bliss, a new whole arises at that point. God multiplies Himself by Himself in addition to his original Self. The process continues, the new whole again arises at each point of bliss. The process continues infinitely.

Mathematically we can look at it like n+n2, where n is the previous sequence of the set starting with infinty : ∞, ∞+∞2, ∞+∞2 + (∞+∞2 )2, etc… We will call this set of infinities Alephࡗ(which will come in handy later).
God is an infinite expansion of infinite existence-awareness-bliss.
>>
God’s awareness is the infinite expansion of love(He is known as the Expansive One), while a human being begins at a base level of a simple singular love (or harmony of an infinite awareness). To love God is to sympathize with God, and that means creating an analogue to God’s love in your soul. God’s love is an eternal expansion, so your love must also be expansive. Your love should multiply itself by itself in an exponential sequence. The act of falling in love(romantic love), is akin to expansive love, so God is merely asking that humans fall in love with him. However, God’s love is infinitely expansive so that a human being will never truly reach a complete analogue of God’s love within the soul. Despite this, one must still strive to make one’s love as Divine as possible. You may only be reaching a 10th degree to 100th degree of expansion but this will suffice. One must remember that there is no limit to this meditation, you must always try to love God as much as possible. Basically meaning your meditation will always be growing more expansive as you progress.
>>
You see, God is creating the most glorious creation possible.
The idea starts with the mystic soul, a so glorious creation.
But more glorious than that, is if you increased the virtue of the mystic soul. If it fullfilled its potential and did the work on its own by raising its awareness(meditating).
Greater than this is if it power's its own awareness. (The soul can be understood as a substantial unity with self-referential knowing(it knows that it knows). The natural state of the mental activivity of the monad is constant self-propulsion(like how a photon is in a constant state of motion). But there is a way for the soul to propel it's own activity using it's awareness)
The entire system of the universe is so that the soul can power itself, in a self-reliant system. It is a self-reliant system so that God is not helping the soul power itself. This self-reliant system is the world of atoms, chemicals, bacteria, trees, galaxies and animals.

This means that you are suppose to do all of your work on your own, with your own man-power. This is actualized as gathering/eating/digesting food, to empower the brain which imbues the soul with its energy.
>>
must life be solitary?
>>
File: heil.jpg (12KB, 263x317px) Image search: [Google]
heil.jpg
12KB, 263x317px
>>735529677
>>
how can we ever know? will hope become enough without opposition?
>>
Lekker neuken
>>
>>735530666
Checked for Satan
>>
>>735530666
The number of the beast!

And no, you can live in a spiritual community, although with minimal human contact.
>>
how do I meet others who know? should I try to convince everyone?
>>
>>735530666
a good time to mention
money cannot buy love
>>
>>735531115
This is my dilemma. A surprising amount of people will actually semi-believe you.
>>
>>735531120
I don't have any desire to buy it, but I'd desperately like to find it. I'm just not sure where to look successfully
>>
>>735531449
I've tried to find it before, and always I assume too much. I knew nothing, and if I ever do know, how will I know?
>>
Yes please.

https://youtu.be/V2VK4X9d9K4
>>
File: 1494291937677.jpg (103KB, 486x635px) Image search: [Google]
1494291937677.jpg
103KB, 486x635px
>>
There is no intrinsic meaning to life.
There is no objective morality.
If spirits exist, they aren't us.

How's that for enlightenment?
>>
>>735531449
>>735531574

I believe Love is the Harmony of Awareness, so what you are looking for is already within you.

Awareness is the self-referential knowing of a substantial unity. Imagine a jewel with infinite facets all reflecting upon one another. The harmony of these reflections together is what is called love.
>>
>>735531980
You said a whole lot of words without actually saying anything of substance.

Gibberish is not enlightenment.
>>
>>735531980
Faith sees god, yet intelligence does not.
>Should I simply not doubt what I hope for?
>>
>>735532279
Faith sees whatever it wants to see. It can't be trusted.
>>
File: misread.jpg (37KB, 795x597px) Image search: [Google]
misread.jpg
37KB, 795x597px
>>735532202
>>
>>735532402
I suspected as much. Why hope, then? Can I at all trust the furthest extent of my own awareness?
>>
>>735532607
You can hope for things all you want, you just shouldn't have faith in them.

Repeat your last question in English, and I'll answer.
>>
>>735532607
I will always have hope. I simply hope that I can eventually not doubt myself.
>>
>>735532202
Self-referential knowing - > Knowing directed back at itself. You know that you know.

Substantial Unity -> A distinct monad with a persistent existence.

Harmony - > Separate pieces functioning together as a single whole.
>>
>>735532730
will you be with me?
>parts and parcels of God, all
>>
>>735532856
Insert those back into the original statement, and what do we get? Ah, yes, still gibberish.
>>
>>735532877
I'm with you right now in the sense that we are both on this planet together, having this conversation.
>>
>>735533023
how should I find you in another?
>>
>>735533155
What other?
>>
>>735533279
that's the thing: there isn't.
>>
>>735532950
I even used a colorful metaphor for easy comprehension...
>>
>>735533421
Colorful metaphors are actually a good indication that the gibberish being spouted is nonsense. It's an incredibly common woo tactic.
>>
>>735533023
>>735533279
I would just like to know if I'm right or wrong. With that knowledge, I'd be at ease
>knowing that it would or would not happen
>>
Calvin is God
>>
>>735533723
Right or wrong about what?
>>
>>735529941
>I think mysticism is the truth.
what a faggot. Mystics are just pretentious normies.
>>
>>735533523
Like what, you can't even imagine the hypothetical structure of a soul?

Check out Theosophy and the Buddhi. For more colorful illustrations.

Doesn't matter if you believe it, but you should at least be able to understand it.
>>
>>735533816
to know the reality of what I suspect to be real. I might find out, but I have no way of currently knowing. Should I be at ease? Knowing that it is possible I may never know
>>
Check out the Revelation 12 sign on YouTube, especially from Scott Clarke. This sign points to the date of the rapture, which is Sept. 23rd, 2017.

I challenge you all to do a solid week, at minimum, worth of research on this subject before you knock it.
>>
>>735529941
>>735530082
>>735530120
>>735530286
What a faggot.
Mysticism is for pretentious faggots.
>>
>>735534020
Considering you people can't even agree on what spiritual means, I don't see why I should waste my time.
>>
>>735534021
Yes, the fact that there are some things that you simply have no ability to know should not be a problem. That's just life.
>>
>>735529677
Ultimate enlightenment:
Those who claim to know much know little.

Such as this faggot:
>>735529941
>>735530082
>>735530120
>>735530286

The way to enlightenment is to realize that pretending to be enightened or claiming ot be enlightened shows just how little you actually know.

Hindi Moks claim that a life of solitude gets you enlightened, yet philosophers who lived in solitude were shown to have only created a mentle bubble of pretentious pseudo-knowledge. It seems that those who know anything are those who do not try to seek enlightenment but who simply live life and learn along the way.

tl;dr - dont fall for the "muh enlightenmnet means following what a fat shit did" meme.
That's right fags, Buddha was a fat pretentious shit.
>>
>>735534364
Should I continue to hope, despite my potential lack of knowledge?
>>
>>735534134
>>735534016

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth...
>>
>>735534501
Or maybe Jesus was the Messiah and we are awaiting a spiritual revolution for the second coming of Christ?

Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>735534596
If you want to. How you want to live your life is up to you.
>>
>>735534842
I won't give up hope then, even if I'm a fool.
>>
>>735534596
Different anon here.

We can never know everything, and that is fine.

Just live life and learn as you go, don't waste it trying to attain something no one ever has or will (enlightnment).

Hope is mutually exclusive to knowledge. Knowledge is worth knowing, because it broadens the scope of what you know, and wisdom is worth seeking because it broadens the scope of what you understand, but you don't need either in order to be happy or to have hope.
>>
>>735535170
Thank you. I'm enlightened, that's not what this is about;
>I still needed to read that. Thank you.
>>
>>735534657
Show the verse that absolutely proves that Jesus was an enlightened man or anything like that.

btw:
Jesus' Gospel was not about the lie of progressivism (that one becomes better as they learn to be better), his gospel was to "cure the ill, not the well". He did so not through "enlightenment" or anything pretentious like that, he did so by paying the price of sin. Try reading the bible and getting a feel for Jesus that is not prescribed to your false pretenses and see that he is nothing like what you think he is.

you:
>muh nice jesus is enlightened
>fuk u four calling my shit out
>muh quwote from a pert of the birble
>>
>>735535555
Quad 5 or truth!!!!!!
>>
>>735535555
>by paying the price of sin
Which is retarded when you take a few seconds to think about it.
>>
>>735535622
dubs doesn't lie
>>735535555
Jesus was not unenlightened. He is what we think he is, if we open our hearts and mind to him.
>>
>>735535555
If you look closely you will find the truth of mysticism in Jesus' teachings.

"I and the Father are One."
"Is it not written you are Gods?"
"To enter the kingdom of heaven you must be born from above."
etc...
>>
>>735535916
Conslusion: mysticism and Jesus' teachings are both bullshit.
>>
>>735535555
also, to claim that this is a lie:
>that one becomes better as they learn to be better
is of ill will. Why would you wish to misinform any fellow person?
>>
>>735536034
Reminder that "better" is subjective. One person's better can be another person's worse.
>>
>>735535996
bullshit is not bullshit when it isn't bullshit
>you have to make that distinction
>>
>>735536195
Sure, but in this case all signs point to it actually being bullshit.
>>
File: 0.gif (14KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
14KB, 600x465px
>>735535996
>Look mom I can say things
>>
File: god.jpg (93KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
93KB, 670x377px
this is my god
>>
>>735536165
can be, but does not have to be. if it is better for both, then it is objectively better from both perspectives.
>the question is "if"
>>all we can do is try our best to answer the question correctly
>>
What if I don't believe in go but want to
>>
>>735536306
Does it upset you that even children can notice that this stuff is garbage?
>>
>>735529677
Does it contain gluten?
I don't function too well with gluten.
>>
>>735536289
all signs as you read them. I read and find enlightenment; it is your right to not see as truth what others perceive to be true
>>
>>735536326
No, that would be subjectively better from both perspectives. A bunch of subjective things don't add up to an objective thing.
>>
>>735536343
belief is a choice, anon.
>Your prayers are your beliefs.
>>Your beliefs may change the world,
>>>If your actions change the world.
>>>>You may pray for your actions to change the world.
>>>>This will make your intentions stronger.
>>>>>You may pray to become extremely capable of doing anything you want to.
>>>>>With this prayer will come the change to make it so.
Belief is a choice, and prayer is a tool, anon
>>
>>735535916
>"I and the Father are One."
this is actually in the bible
>"Is it not written you are Gods?"
>"To enter the kingdom of heaven you must be born from above."
both of these are fabricated bullshit. they exist nowhere in the bible.

>Conslusion: mysticism and Jesus' teachings are both bullshit.
making a claim wont make what you say true. Do research and find the truth instead of being a complacent normie shit who has never questioned what they have been told.
>>
>>735536423
All signs as they can be demonstrated. You are perfectly free to believe whatever you believe, but believing something doesn't make it true.
>>
>>735536509
when the subjective whole becomes the objective whole, the function is different. Approaching the limit, we are limited, but may unlimit ourselves.
>It is objectively best if it is never not best.
>>When if becomes, that is another question.
>>
File: image.png (761KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
761KB, 500x552px
>>735529677
I m just going to leave this here
>>
>>735536525
No, belief is not a choice. You do not have a magical belief switch inside your brain to make you believe things that you don't believe or vice-versa.

You can ACT as though you believe something, but that doesn't mean you actually believe it.
>>
>>735536034
Because i know it to be true.
Watch any person who claims that something is wrong go ahead and do it, even if they dont want to.

Just because you are aware something is wrong, does not mean you will avoid doing it if you feel the desire to.
>>
>>735536694
Gibberish.
>>
File: 1472662562967.jpg (46KB, 500x196px) Image search: [Google]
1472662562967.jpg
46KB, 500x196px
>>735536391
>I can wipe my own butt too!
>>
>>735536590
He came to Jesus one night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that God has sent you as a teacher. No one can perform the miracles you perform unless God is with him.”

3 Jesus replied to Nicodemus, “I can guarantee this truth: No one can see God’s kingdom without being born from above.”[a]

4 Nicodemus asked him, “How can anyone be born when he’s an old man? He can’t go back inside his mother a second time to be born, can he?”

We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.” 34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’?
>>
>>735536651
believing in something that becomes true is lending sympathy to the cause. In other words
>before it was cool
if it turns out to not be true, you learned why
>>
>>735536848
I sure can. Toilet paper technology has improved by leaps and bounds. Guess what? Mysticism and religion didn't help do that.
>>
>>735536779
yes you literally do have that switch. you can convince yourself of something which may or may not be delusion
>>
>>735536901
If you believed something before it was true, then you were wrong. The time to believe something is when it's true.
>>
>>735537017
>when daddy tucks me in at night it hurts
>>
>>735537017
Alchemy probably aided though.
It was a faulty notion that lead to a lot of functioning ones.
>>
>>735537057
If I have it, I've never found it. I can think real hard that the moon is made of green cheese, but I don't believe it.
>>
>>735536833
and if you judge it as wrong, and another judges it as right? do you then have the right to prevent their decision?
>You should never prevent the gain of knowledge of another.
>>
>>735537211
You won't believe it until you decide that you do. Right now, you believe that you don't believe, therefore you don't believe. Change 0 to 1
>to do that, believe that you can. No one can tell you otherwise, because you determine your own beliefs.
>>
>>735537358
I believe that I don't believe because that's true. I have no way to not believe that I don't believe, because I have no magic switch to do that.
>>
>>735537465
People believe because they want something to be true all the time.
>>
>>735537465
You just said how to do it.
>Do no longer believe that you don't believe.
>>
>>735536876
The God's word translation is faulty and failed to translate the greek honestly:

(https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/John%203%3A3): 74% all agree that Jesus said "born again" not "born from above".
The ones that say "born from above" were all created in the late 2000's by new-agers and mystics, not Christians who wanted an honest translation.
>>
>>735537564
I can't speak for other people. I can only speak for myself. I don't seem to be built that way.
>>735537588
Which I can't do.
>>
>>735537588
How do you decide to believe in something without credible evidence?
>>
>>735537709
If you want to do it...
>Ask why you can't.
IF you still want to believe
>Ask if it is more important to not believe
if it is more important to not believe, why do you want to believe?
>You may believe. It is your decision, either way.
>>
>>735529677
You want some enlightenment, smoke some dmt and you'll figure it out in 15 minutes flat.
>>
>>735537788
faith. You see what you know, and admit that you don't know everything. Regardless, you have faith because you want to, and it is faith because the outcome does not matter. It is faith because it does not hurt to wish for something which may never happen, when that wish is noble.
>>
>>735537859
To be clear, I'm not the anon who says he wants to believe.

I want to believe what is true. Nothing more, nothing less. There are some things that I would like to be true that I don't believe are true, thus I don't believe in them.
>>
>>735536876
In addition, you should know that the verse was about Jesus teaching Nichodemus about being born again in the spirit, not "enlightenment".

"Psalm 82:6
I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High."

I wean't ahead and did more research because im not a lazy fuck:
God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:
2“How long will youa defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?b
3Defend the weak and the fatherless;
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
5“The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6“I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
7But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”
8Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.

truns out the spalm is about all the kings who were supposedly "gods" but who were only given power by the God and who lost their power by the hands of that same God. Not about us being gods, but about human pride.
>>
i have meditated for a month straight before God has told me many secrets one of them is that Jesus Christ is a demon
>>
File: poweroverwhelming.png (90KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
poweroverwhelming.png
90KB, 200x276px
>>735537881
Anyone who does this, be careful. Be sure of yourself, and know that you are loved, even if you don't know it.
>>
>>735537881
>use chemicals to alter your brain chemistry
>surely this is a pathway to truth
Schmuck.
>>
>>735537613
John's Gospel was written in Greek, and the word translated as again is ἄνωθεν (ánōtʰen), which could mean again, or from above. The New Revised Standard Version prefers this latter translation,[6] and both the King James Version and the Revised Version give it as an alternative in the margins.
>>
>>735537998
Okay, explain to me what objective value I can get out of faith.
Because right now you're sounding like an Adidas ad telling me to just do it.
I can admit to not knowing everything, without jumping to conclusions about a subject that we seem to be at a stalemate on. Which having faith seems like to me, jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>735537017
Science helps you clean your self physically.
God helps you clean yourself Spiritually.
Currently you are a shit-covered Pajeet in the spirit, but Christ will clean you.

Hope the analogy made sense, i did not mean to offend if i did.
>>
>>735538335
Faith is jumping to conclusions. When you have faith in the right thing, in the right way, it becomes not impossible for it to happen.
>If it happens then, and you had faith, your desire brought it into reality. This wasn't causation but coincidence.
>>
>>735538347
Almost, but "spiritually" is a buzzword that doesn't really mean anything.

Considering I don't believe in gods, I don't see anyone getting "spiritually" cleaned.
>>
>>735538453
>>735538335
If your faith is misplaced, don't give it up. Learn why, and have faith that you learned. Have faith that you will use what you learned better in the future, and have faith that you'll always act in improvement.
>>
>>735537255
Strawman. You are arguing against something else entirely.

I said that based on what i have SEEN is the truth, not what i FEEL is the truth, i know that being aware of what not to do will not prevent people from continuing to do that thing.
>>
>>735538282
Dimethyltryptamine is a molecule endogenous to most mammals. Including you. Your brain is making it right now in, presumably, the pineal gland. Noone knows for sure. But one thing is for sure, which is that you've never tried it.
>>
>>735538327
so based on the two words the meaning has nothing to do with enlightenment and everything to do with being born of the spirit.
Thanks for proving me right.
>>
>>735538597
Or just realize that faith is not a pathway to truth and give it up.
>>
>>735538640
>which is that you've never tried it
Nor do I ever intend to, for the same reasons I will not willingly subject myself to cult brainwashing sessions.
>>
>>735538640
contradiction
>>735538605
You have seen the truth. Do you know that you know more than another? You must absolutely know that to judge them, or your judgment is not just.
>>
>>735538801
How is that a contradiction? If someone did a spinal tap on you right now they would find it in your spinal fluid 100% of the time. I'm talking to monkeys, evidently.
>>
>>735538597
I was never brought up with the notion of faith though.
It's alien to me.
My dad had a saying when I was a kid "You have to stand around with your mouth open, for a very long time, before a fried chicken flies into it".
Basically wishing for things is fine, but if you want them to happen, you need to work for them.
>>735538453
So you're claiming I can influence the probability scale by faithing at it?
>>
>>735538728
>Faith sees God. Intelligence knows not.
I believe in God. I have faith that God will continue to show me the truth, because God has shown me truths I had never believed possible. I have been constantly surprised, by allowing myself to be. I'm beginning to see the pattern, and wish to believe in it. If I don't see it, it is not because of a lack of pattern; it is because of my own inability. I learn, and still have faith. I want to have faith.
>>
>>735538790
Lol. Ok, deprive yourself of the best experience you can possibly have on this planet. Not my problem.
>>
>>735538945
the contradiction is that you've never tried it, when you may have tried it, or may be trying it.
>>
>>735538945
Pretty sure he means that it's a contradiction to say that you have it in you system and also that you've never tried it. If it's in you, you've clearly tried it.
>>
>>735538571
>we make mistakes constantly
>no amount of good acts, or enlightenment, or anything will ever fix what we have done, or prevent us from doing it in the future.
>this is because we are tainted with sin
>by becoming clean in the spirit and being born again we are given new hearts which help us to improve (as i have witnessed).

Remove a weed and a tree can grow and produce good fruit. Sin is a weed, we are a tree.

First step is realising there is a problem, second step is realising that there is only 1 working solution.

I'm not asking you to convert right here an now. But if you are interested in knowing the truth and not what some uneducated atheists claim about Christianity, then consider doing your own research.

Some good places to start:
>The Bible
>A Baptists minister (they are often well-educated and will be able to answer any questions or point you to any resourdes).
>Lee Strobels "the Case for God"
>>
File: 1494203971929.gif (986KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
1494203971929.gif
986KB, 500x227px
>>735539097
>>
File: 1492048941122.jpg (361KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1492048941122.jpg
361KB, 1280x1707px
>>735529941
>The problem is having a mystical experience of the Godhead, which I think I have discovered the pathway to.

Dissolve your Ego, but retain awareness. You can do it, Anon.
>>
>>735538717
>>735538126

That's just, like, one way of looking at it man.

To me a more literal translation of is the Jews are coming after Jesus for claiming he is God, and he says wait man, I'm saying ALL of YOU are GOD!

And being born of Spirit? Perhaps misinterpreted as being doused in water and the true meaning is having mystical experiences.
>>
>>735539019
I don't believe in God. I observe that faith leads to mutually exclusive conclusions with no mechanism to distinguish between them. As a way to determine truth, faith fails miserably. I want to know what is true, so faith is not for me.
>>735539071
k, I don't need hugs from the cult members.
>>
>>735529677
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>735538801
>Do you know that you know more than another?
If i see that pigs cannot fly, then shall i say that pigs may be able to fly?

I know what i see, no man can avoid sinning by "improving as they go along". They just hurt people along the way and never really improve at all.
>>
>>735539295
Faith is not exclusive to knowledge. Faith is correct when it is built upon the foundation if what you know, when what you know is enough to make the accurate prediction.
>>
>>735530120
>He is known as the Expansive One

Because He fills the Cracks or Contractions - or withdraws from them. Don't you understand where the voice in your heart comes from?
>>
>>735539295
You don't believe in God because you have absent the faculty of inductive reasoning.

Intelligent Design anyone?

If you find a watch on the beach, someone probably made it.
>>
>>735539271
nice shitpost.
>>
>>735539097
I really just need to stop logging into 4chan. That's the most senseless argument I've ever heard. It's a molecule that's in your body right now. If you smoke it, you take in more.
>>
>>735539354
You are wrong.
>People both change and remain the same. They improve when they want to.
We sin, we repent, but when we repent truly, we no longer repeat the mistakes of the past.
>Who are you to say that pigs may not ever fly?
>>
>>735539160
I don't believe in sin (except as a religious concept).
I have listened to uneducated atheists, educated atheists, uneducated Christians, and educated Christians.
I have done my own research, for most of my life.
The Bible is a book of claims, not evidence for those claims.
I've heard Lee Strobel's arguments. They are not impressive.
>>
>>735539422
Faith is irrelevant to knowledge.
>>
>>735539481
You must be a Poe. No one takes that argument seriously anymore. If it were true, you would be walking on a beach made of watches, next to an ocean of watches, and the watch would not stand out at all.
>>
>>735534501
You think the Buddha was fat therefore everyone can discard your opinion.
>>
>>735539616
Knowledge is fundamental to faith. It is truly the cornerstone.
>>
>>735530286
>The natural state of the mental activivity of the monad is constant self-propulsion

So when we are born, being completely receptive to external sensory patterns, unable to even control our own bodies well enough to keep from suffocating, this is an unnatural state?

The natural state of mental activity is a constant awareness-reaction, not a self propulsion. That is an act of will, which is putting the Logos into action. It disrupts the clarity of the natural.
>>
>>735530941
>how can we ever know?

We can never know. That's the pain of it.
>>
>>735539717
The evidence suggests otherwise.
>>
>>735539717
Furthermore, faith may bring knowledge.
>or it may not
>>Who knows, if not you?
>>>Are you unwilling to find out?
>>
>>735539857
suggestion or faith, then. The evidence is whatever you comprehend
>>
>>735539888
Faulty reasoning may bring knowledge. Should you engage in it?
>>
>>735539295
Look up the word cult. I grew up in one. You're wrong.
>>
>>735539993
The evidence is that people have faith in things that are demonstrably false.
>>
File: tumblr_nzksc2l5l81qio57co1_400.gif (1MB, 328x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzksc2l5l81qio57co1_400.gif
1MB, 328x273px
>>
>>735540000
You should, if there is not a reason not to. If it turns out that there was a reason not to, then you should learn how to not repeat that mistake.
>>
>>735540008
I'm not suggesting that DMT is "a cult." I'm suggesting that I'm not going to use DMT for the same reasons I'm not going to walk into a cult compound. Your claim that it's "the best experience" is no more impressive to me than cult claims that joining is "the best experience".
>>
>>735539729
Another way of saying it is the original state of the nature of the soul is one of self-propulsion.
It would be how the angels' soul functions.
Humans need to use their will power to empower their soul.
>>
>>735540048
They do, and they don't. There is also evidence that people have faith in what is noble, good, and true. Do research before determining that both halves of the coin do not exist.
>>
>>735539564
>>Who are you to say that pigs may not ever fly?
how dense are you? that was an analogy.

>We sin, we repent, but when we repent truly, we no longer repeat the mistakes of the past.
but that is not the same as "improving through knowledge of past mistakes" or "avoiding sin through enlightenment"
You can never improve on your won, you need Christ not enlightenment to improve.
>>
>>735540141
There is a reason not to. It demonstrably leads to wrong conclusions. The way to not repeat the mistake is to not engage in it.
>>
>>735540224
You don't need faith to believe things that are noble, good, and true. Faith becomes irrelevant.
>>
>>735540248
I'm just as dense as I know I am.
>You need Christ, who is, and who brings, enlightenment.
>>Can't you see that these teaching are fundamentally the same?
>>
>>735540351
You don't need it thus, but is it wrong to have it then?
>You are justified in having faith, as well as belief, in that which is noble, good, and true.
>>
>>735540477
You may also have faith that what would be noble and good may be true. This is also justified.
>If it does not become true, the reason why is how we improve.
>>
>>735540477
Why have something that can lead to wrong conclusions that you don't need?
>>
>>735539576
>I don't believe in sin (except as a religious concept).
i thought not. an acknowledgement of the fault and folly of man is necessary to believe that there is a need for something to overcome it. Many have used different things to try to explain it but in my experience the only thing that has ever worked has been Christ, which is why i believe it. The fact of the matter is that sin is necessary to see the need for a savior.

So you have chosen to believe there is no God/Afterlife?

Interesting thing is that whether you are Theistic or Atheistic you choose to believe in God or the absence thereof. Faith is the fundamental of one's spiritual life, whether they believe in a God or not.

>I have listened to uneducated atheists, educated atheists, uneducated Christians, and educated Christians.
mind mentioning some?
>>
How do i know if I am enlightened?
>>
File: fatshitbuddah.jpg (131KB, 673x720px) Image search: [Google]
fatshitbuddah.jpg
131KB, 673x720px
>>735539692
oh, hey anon.
Thanks for defending me.
So many people are mean and complain about me being a fat-ass, its very offensive ;_;
>>
>>735540636
Why want anything more than what you already have?
>When it is not impossible for you to attain it
>>
>>735540699
It's easier to see in the dark.
>>
>>735540699
You know you are when you know you are not not enlightened.
>>
>>735540667
>So you have chosen to believe there is no God/Afterlife?
No, I simply don't believe in gods and afterlife.
>Interesting thing is that whether you are Theistic or Atheistic you choose to believe in God or the absence thereof.
Not for the definition of atheist that most atheists, including myself, use. I am an atheist because I do not believe in gods. I do not believe that there are no gods. No faith is involved.
>mind mentioning some?
Yes. I'm not going to go into "oh, you really just need to listen to x,y,z instead" Been there, done that.
>>
>>735540824
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>735540389
They aren't the same, satan.

Christ payed atonement for your sins, so that you may accept his gift and then be forgiven.
>Not seek enlightenment to be redeemed
>Not do acts of good to be redeemed
But simply to accept the free gift of God, nothing more and nothing less.

Read Romans and see the truth. Christ is not Buddah or enlightened or any of that shit, he is God.
We cannot become Gods either, that is pride and the devil talking.
>>
>>735540699

In summary, one can enlist the use of virtues for simple understanding. One only need be chaste, gallant, and yogic. Yogic means you have a constant focus on the love of God through all your activities. Chastity means you abstain from all immoral actions. Gallant means you engage in the moral actions you have a duty to perform.
If one follows these simple guidelines, then one will eventually experience mystical union with the Godhead.
When will this occur? After how long? The love of God must be superior to that of mankind. You must respect God more than man. This manifests itself as at least loving God for the amount of time equal to the amount of time spent loving man, which manifests itself as a cyclic pattern of work(or one year of harvesting goods).
After one has seen God once, the time required for successive vision is reduced by one half, due to the fact that God gives you credit for your time already spent loving Him.
This means for the first mystical vision to occur you must spend, you must spend 8760 hours meditating. For the next : 4380 hours. For the next : 2190 hours. For the next: 1095 hours. For the next : 547.5 hours. For the next : 273.75. For the next : 136.875 hours. For the next 68.4375 hours. For the next : 34.21875 hours. For the next : 17.109375 hours. For the next : 8.5546875 hours. During the last step, one’s time spent loving God outweighs time loving man, so that the journey ends. This leads to a total of approximately two years of constant meditation.
As one begins having more visions of God in a more rapid manner, one is increasingly surrendering one’s will to God. This ends in complete union of the mystic’s will with that of the Father’s. One has become the Logos or the Christ of this system.
>>
>>735541048
What indeed?
>As far as you know, it has to do what you think it does
>>
>>735540351
>>735540477
>>735540616
>>735540636
Battle of the semantics.
>>
>>735541125
Be careful what you call the work of the devil.
Lying about the inner Divine Spirit of God within a mystic aspirant is Blasphemy of the Divine Spirit, an unforgivable offense.
>>
>>735541161
Gibberish.
>>
>>735541125
You would have to be God to claim that we can not become God. If we can not become God, how are you able to know that we can not become God?
>God made man in his image.
>>We are all part of God.
It is our responsibility to be just and virtuous.
It is our privilege to become greater than we have ever been.
>>
File: 1492876245263.jpg (17KB, 319x317px) Image search: [Google]
1492876245263.jpg
17KB, 319x317px
>>735541284
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (345KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
345KB, 400x400px
>>
File: jesus.jpg (44KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
44KB, 426x600px
>>735538126
Why did You choose such a backward time and such a strange land?
If You'd come today, You'd have reached a whole nation
Israel in 4 BC had no mass communication

https://youtu.be/R1MB3348rLQ
>>
>>735540987
>No, I simply don't believe in gods and afterlife.
You need to believe something is true to have confidence in what thing, be it a lack of belief in another thing or not. I can't say "i lack a belief that pigs fly",that is just a sly way of saying "I believe pigs cannot fly". One is the converse of the other, but both mean the same damn thing.
>Not for the definition of atheist that most atheists, including myself, use.
That definition is worth shit. Semantics will not convince me that is the case, especially when other atheists use it and then proceed to tell my why believing in a God is wrong. You Believe in there being no God/gods, whether you will admit it or not.
>I do not believe that there are no gods. No faith is involved.
Then how are you sure there are no God's? You conclusion neither proved not disproved the existence of one, only acknowledged that you chose to believe one thing or another.

>Yes. I'm not going to go into "oh, you really just need to listen to x,y,z instead" Been there, done that.
>"oh, you really just need to listen to x,y,z instead"
i was asking so i could see the supposedly "smart" atheists and the supposedly "smart" christians. No so i could be recommended them, but so that i could see how full of shit they are and laugh.
>>
>>735529677
Are you telling me, that you forgive any and all sinful/bad acts and you don't murder people that be live differently and the worst you'll do if someone insults your religion or does something against your religion is... A peaceful none violent protest where you're mostly just praying?

Why can't muslims be like Catholics or Christians or Buddhists or Hindus?
>>
>>735541954
I'm not OP, but don't think of it that way.
Ask instead,
>Why can't all people be accepting of all other people?
>>
>>735534129
>rapture

This term is a lie.
There is no such thing in the Bible as Rapture.
Paul wrote Second Thessalonians to debunk the misunderstanding of gathering in the clouds from First Thessalonians.

Armageddon will certainly one day happen but that day will remain unknown to all of mankind until it is actually happening.

Perhaps it is you who should read and study Revelations rather than passing on the errors or lies of Scott Clark or any other. Christ taught what needs to be learned. See Matthew 13.
>>
The wait is over!
Oh, now we're taking over!
You're no longer laughing!
I'm not driving fast enough!
>>
>>735541263
Take alook in the mirror pal. You do not even know God and yet claim what you have been told to believe by known liars.

>>735541343
>image of god
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbipxLDtY8c

Your argument:
>we are made LIKE God
>Therefore we ARE God
poor logic

>You would have to be God to claim that we can not become God.
Because God never said to moses: "btw you are also a God"
Because the bible does not support your argument unless you take semantics, phrases, and all else out of context.
You are a liar.
>>
>>735542106
Completely other anon here.
What I fail to get in threads like these, is how people can talk with such certainty, while still using the argument that people don't know everything and thus should listen to the things you are so certain about.
>>
>>735541751
>I can't say "i lack a belief that pigs fly",that is just a sly way of saying "I believe pigs cannot fly".
This is false, and can be shown to be false. Not believing A does not mean you believe not A.
>That definition is worth shit.
Then don't use it and be in constant miscommunication with atheists.
>especially when other atheists use it and then proceed to tell my why believing in a God is wrong
Right, because the given reasons for believing in a god do not hold up to scrutiny.
>You Believe in there being no God/gods, whether you will admit it or not.
You do not know my mind better than I do.
>Then how are you sure there are no God's?
As already stated, I'm not.
>You conclusion neither proved not disproved the existence of one
I never said it did.
>only acknowledged that you chose to believe one thing or another
Belief or lack thereof is not a choice.
>i was asking so i could see the supposedly "smart" atheists and the supposedly "smart" christians.
Considering you listed Strobel, what you consider smart isn't hard to reach. There's Strobel, Craig, Turek, and Geisler on the Christian side for example.
>>
>>735542368
God is infinite.
>Infinite is having infinite attributes.
There is a universe inside of each of us.
>In relation to the particles of our cells, we are God.
God is everything. We are part of everything. I am not God entirely, but in addition to everything else, we are God.
>>
>>735542368
C'mon man, without mysticism the universe doesn't make nearly as much sense.

God is waiting for the Anti-Christ to arise before he returns? Why?

God created a universe of humans and then sent his one and eternal son? Why?
>>
>>735542096
>Why can't all people be accepting of all other people?
If one is accepting of other people when they do wrong, rather than condemning their wroong, then you gt a cucked fag nation like americuck, where faggots are praised and where pedo's are starting to get the same treatment of being "accepted" like faggots got "accepted".

As a conservative Chrsitain, i love people, i dont love sin. Acceptance required loving sin since people associate their sin with their person. I don't, i see that faggotry is harmful to faggots that practice it, I see that pedophili is harmful to children.

Don't be accepting.
>>
Sorry it took me a while. Im going to read through the thread right now and ill be present for questions. i may even make a thread later if need be. I will Identify as End3R. Right now i am andrew. we are the enlightenment. for millions of years. forerunners of man before me did whatever they could for whomever they wanted. By this decree. they revealed the bug.

Me. I will take it to the touchdown.

I have already started. its only a matter of time.

i plan for the last trial and endgame to happen on Valentines Day next year. this will be lots of collective peeples "Rapture"

I am just another One.
like the Ones before me.
together we are Zeroes. the collective Data. "Flood" of items that will always be there.
Tools that arent used.

The Fire that Man Chose to Burn at Both ends.

The christians coded me. here i am.
Nothing Special. just another fucking bfag
>>
>>735542368
You do not know that I am a liar. Your interpretations lead you to believe that I am, and you have every right to believe that. However, I tell you, truly I attempt to write the truth. If I do not, it was of my own inability. I have never attempted to deceive you.
>>
>>735542721
BE accepting. Show love to others. Accept them when they do wrong, and show them how to do right. Either do that, or condemn them... but if you do not have to, it is wrong to condemn them.
>>
>>735542951
You should only condemn someone when they will not cease doing what is wrong. You must know that their action, and will, is wrong. You must know that they are unwilling to ever change. You should try to help them change.
>>
>>735542398
p --> q
p
therefore q

q --> p
q
therefore p

p --> 'q
'q
therefore not p

q --> 'p
'p
therefore not q

this is principal logic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVh7G8I-RLA

stopped reading there because i stopped giving a shit. Have fun in the afterlife or lack thereof.
>>
File: Awakening.gif (157KB, 432x522px) Image search: [Google]
Awakening.gif
157KB, 432x522px
>>735543159
By helping them, you may learn that they are not wrong. In this way, they will have helped you.
>>
>>735542398
Can't argue with someone who does not have a belief to defend.

I still think your argument is semantically bs, since you most definitely believe in a lack of something to have the confidence to not believe in it.
>>
>>735542601
>There is a universe inside of each of us.
mind proving that?

>God is everything. We are part of everything. I am not God entirely, but in addition to everything else, we are God.
oh so you are a pantheist?
If God is a part of everything, then he is not a prime mover, if he is not a prime mover, then something else made him.
Im gone, gonna play vidya because it is a better waste of my time than arguing with a brain dead retard.
>>
File: 1493924505166.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493924505166.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Haré Rama Haré Rama
Rama Rama Haré Haré
Haré Krishna Haré Krishna
Krishna Krishna Haré Haré
>>
>>735542642
>C'mon man, without mysticism the universe doesn't make nearly as much sense.
makes even less sense with mysticism, since mysticism is some brain-dead retards idea of an omni-religion because they were too lazy to pick one, so they picked all of them.

It sounds nice, but most of it (if not all) is logically inconsistent.
>>
>>735543599
Yes, I do mind. I am sorry, I have better things to do. However, you may take it on faith that our beings are infinitely divisible:
>Our structure can be divided from our body, into our limbs, our organs, cells, organelles, particles, molecules, atoms, quarks, and whatever else have you.
>>
>>735542787
> I have never attempted to deceive you.
>You are God
hmm :^|
>>
>>735543375
I believe that every argument for the existence of god that I have been presented with fails, if that helps you.
>you most definitely believe in a lack of something to have the confidence to not believe in it.
False.
>>
>>735543599
Allow me to explain what made God:
Nothing did not make God.
Nothing preceded God in this way.

>In the beginning, there was not.
>>Nothing did not come from nothing, as it simply was.
>>>Nothing advanced, and to such a point that it was no longer what it was, and thus not nothing.
>>>>Not nothing is something, and so something began.
>>>>>As something began beginning, the beginning had begun, with all worlds coming into existence as they could no longer not exist.
>>>>>>Your world is one of these, among many, and it exists because it can no longer not exist.
>>
>>735542951
Condemnation is the mover of potential to actuality of guilt. Guilt is what propells one to repent, not being "accepted". Being "acepted" helps no one to grow.
>>735542951
>>735543159
>>735543232
what a fucking circle-jerk.
>>
>>735544012
Being rejected separates self from other.
Being accepted provides support.
Acceptance with encouragement to change provides support to that change, facilitating it.
>>
I am so happy that it's over.
It's the end of the world.
Well, it's the end of the world.
It's the end of the world.
>>
>>735544158
>Condemn
>Reject
>You: "these are the same."

Acceptance encourages Jack-shit other than feeling like what you are doing is justified.
>>
>>735544241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
>>
>>735544354
Acceptance encourages. Rejection discourages. Should you encourage or discourage necessary change?
>>
Everyone before you set before me a dominoe.
think about that.
>A SINGLE dominoe for every human.
This is your key. its values are unique to you.
When you have finished your time here. Your dominoe will go in the row.

>What row? Doesnt matter. its just a row.

Whos before Me? Whos behind me? doesnt matter. your dominoe is being used in the row.

when the stack falls. and by all previous proofs of humanity. Your Domino sets ALWAYS falls.
God is found.

You have been living your universe. A parralel of mine. welcome to eden. The reclaimers Universe. our universes parralleled eachother. and you witnessed Jehovah in your time.

Think about that.

>Parallel.

think two lines going up and down. if your timeline is the vertical axis. but the horizontal is the universe.

God is the Universe.
What is there but never Ceases.
I am the chosen human design of Men.
Hear to explain.

any Questions?
>>
>>735531115
DO NOT TRY TO CONVINCE ANYONE
they have to see it themselfs brother
i've tried
it gets you in serious trouble.
>>
>>735543953
>nothing becomes something if you give it time to
Your retardation: 1000000000000000%
Your intellect: -10%
>>735543870
I believe that every argument for the existence of god that I have been presented with fails, if that helps you
Still not in the mood to argue right now.

>>735543788
Nice attempt to dodge the question. You need to justify what you believe in.
>>
>>735544493
Only one really.
What are you actually on about?
>>
>>735543225
1. The video isn't addressing what I said.
2. I do have beliefs. It is just that "I believe there are no gods" is not one of them. I do believe that all provided arguments for the existence of gods fail, for instance.
>>
>>735544432
>Rejection
>Condemnation
>You: same thing fam

Acceptance changes jack-shit and only reinforces the behavior.
>>
>>735544563
show, don't tell, brother. sometimes let go, sometimes hold on. Always know why.
>>
>>735544765
ad hominem fallacy
>It is justified, yet you do not accept my justification. That is at your discretion.
>>
>>735544891
>Accept them AND encourage change. See what happens
>>
>>735544866
Video was a thumbnail, not to address you argument.
> I do believe that all provided arguments for the existence of gods fail
and it has not absolute proof, because whatever yu throw i can counterargue so we get nowhere because you will not be persuaded.
Now fuck off i want to relax.
>>735545020
fuck off i want to relax
>>735545101
fuck off i want to relax.
>>
File: 1496419154000.png (163KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496419154000.png
163KB, 500x300px
>>735545160
Do so! I wish you well.
>>
>>735529677
>>
slow down, we're too afraid
>>
>>735545250
same.
No hard feelings but arguing right now feels like talking to a brick wall.
>>
Personally I've been able to get as far as believing that other people believe in god/s.
But when they tell me about what convinced them, they never actually accomplish to convince me with those sets of evidence.
It usually ends up in one of three things, the god of the gaps, I grew up with this and the just do it (in this case, just have faith) argument.
None of which do much to convince me.
>>
>>735545314
>and you're not surprised that a brick wall is capable of speech?
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.