[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this just has happened in Israel today, any thoughts?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 23

So this just has happened in Israel today, any thoughts?
>>
>>735507017
story?
>>
>>735507017
>>735507130

Good, now (((they))) get a taste of their own medicine.
>>
File: jewplsgo.png (180KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
jewplsgo.png
180KB, 350x350px
>>735507017
Jews are cancer.
>>
>>735507017
I don't like em hairy
>>
>>735507017
wtf that floor is cleaner than my house floor

also it looks sexier than my house floor

probs feels sexier too
>>
dude I legit want to have sex with this floor wtf, my dick wont go down
>>
>>735507017
Based Jewish goddess. Nothing wrong with that
>>
fuck this im getting some floor cleaner for lube rn, gonna settle my floor libido once and for all
>>
>>735507017
thread ישראלים יאללה בואו נתחיל
>>
>>735507017
It's Palestine... There is no such thing as Israel
>>
>>735507451
tileanon go home
>>
this is the Facebook post if you're interested
photo.php?fbid=492957094429285&set=a.231446960580301.1073741830.100011449968548&type=3&comment_id=493141104410884&ref=notif&notif_t=like&notif_id=1497208568714803
>>
>>735507017
Why is nobody staring?
>>
Nudity makes insecure weaklings uncomfortable. I'm sure that's the majoroty in Israel. If they weren't insecure and weak then they would've let refugees in, but instead they would rather pressure other nations to do that so thwy don't have to and can save money. Israel: kike central

The world would be a much better place without Judaism, Islam and Christianity
>>
>Still not asking for it
>>
that is haram
>>
File: 1479400826673.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479400826673.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>735507017

someone walked around naked and not a single person even looks at her...really looks like a BIG STORY!!!
>>
Is that the so-called wailing wall
>>
>>735508164
Woman with blue dress and white bag is.
>>
>>735508164
because jews arent as religious as their neighbors and are more open minded
>>
>>735508216
Shea not. She's literally just walking around. Do you lack such capacity for self control that you can't even imagine naked people without attaching sex to that image? I was 12 once too
>>
>>735507017
Too cheap to buy clothes. Typical jew.
>>
>>735508194
+1
Fuck God
>>
>>735508024
There's no such thing as you. Justify your right to exist.
>>
insecure and weak doesn´t have to do anything with letting refugess in.

letting "refugees" in has something to do with retardation or doing harm on purpose for whatever reason.

fuck off you retarded kid.
>>
Floor might be hot
>>
File: 1496806072202m.jpg (214KB, 815x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496806072202m.jpg
214KB, 815x1024px
>>735507017
Not the first time this happened, desu. Back before Zionism had really caught on and Jews had become extremely secularist , many of them moved to Israel where there were stories of men and women bathing together in public fountains and other such urbanite displays.

Zionism became a thing to directly oppose the secularization of the Jews after that.
>>
File: 1473348582060.jpg (106KB, 603x560px) Image search: [Google]
1473348582060.jpg
106KB, 603x560px
>>735508538
>>735508194

whoops
>>
>>735507275
Then use no Jew inventions. Here's your stick and your mud. Go away, filthy vermin goy parasite.
>>
>>735508392
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>735508392
And then they are the same peps that say "ull blucks und muslums ar rupist" It is a bit pathetic that you just get excited by looking at a naked body in a non sexual pose, are you a virgin?
>>
I'd just fuck her. women that think its ok to walk around 100% naked should not be aloud to say that they don't wanna fuck. If you're walking around naked, i'm fucking you.

>Inb4 muh consent
>>
>>735507017
How is this even interesting?
She's just naked in a warm place, there is no slogan written on her or people yelling chants.
It's literally just a naked chick.
>>
>>735508681
Great original meme, first time I see it, kek
>>
>>735508634
Ha. Keep talking. Your ignorance makes me giggle.
>>
>>735508538
Cool opinion bro. How did you manage to get it out with all that kike dick in your mouth?

So it's totally fine to not accept refugees for your own society while at the same time push it on others? You're a massive faggot. Work on that self awareness you fuckboi
>>
>>735508868
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>735508726
back to uzbekistan raphneli
>>
>>735508817
Wouldnt she get sunburns by walking naked making the heat worst?
>>
>>735508899
Kys piece of shit mixed cumstain!
>>
>>735509014
>>
>>735508687
That was barely English

What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>735508024
this
>>
>>735508961
sorry im not a fucking sand nigger.
>>
>>735508988
So the story here is whether or not she's wearing sun screen and the possible risk of burns?
Her skin doesn't look irritated though.
>>
>>735508681
ummm dude... you spelt guerrilla wrong
>>
>>735508726
Kek, look at me goys,I would totally rape a women, am I edgy enough yet?
Kid, if you come near me and Im sticking my pocket knife up your asshole
>Inb4 muh consent 4 not stabing me :(
>>
>>735509240
>>
>>735508899
damn, he mad

>nice pasta tho, didnt have this one
>>
>>735509335
>>
>>735507017
Noice
>>
>Attractive woman walks around naked on jewish holy ground in jewish country surrounded by devout jews
>nothing happens to her

Now, how many seconds before the "rape to death" sentence would be handed down if she walked around Palestine like that?
Ya. Jews be the problem for sure.
>>
>>735509038
>>
>>735509316
Where are you keeping the pocket knife, up your ass?
>>
>>735507017
My real first thoughts:
- hmm, wall... religious
- is that allowed? [you could do it in plenty of warm western countries]
- eh, maybe.
- that shadow tho
>>
>>735509441
>>
>>735508874
>Ha keep talking. Your ignorance makes me giggle.

404 rebuttal not found
>>
>>735509438
How many seconds b4 an antifeminist would be shouting DAMMM FEMINAZIS, if that hapenned in the states?
>>
>>735507244
>((()))
/pol/ pls
>>
>>735509438
She is walking like that in Palestine though, there is not such a thing as Israel
>>
>>735509483
-that pile of chairs
>>
>>735507017
At least we can be certain she's not wearing a suicide vest.

>should be enforced all throughout the Middle East
>>
File: 1493832466842.gif (132KB, 326x52px) Image search: [Google]
1493832466842.gif
132KB, 326x52px
>>
>>735508726
t. Indian pajeet
t. Mohammad
t. Jamal

Rape is never okay
>>
>>735509506
>>
File: 1494351259816.jpg (221KB, 800x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1494351259816.jpg
221KB, 800x1039px
>>735507017
>>
>>735509772
>>
File: XD.webm (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
XD.webm
2MB, 960x1280px
here's a webm that I found on Facebook
>>
>>735509770
>>
>>735509607
Somehow /pol/ is 10 times more intelligent than /b/ lol. At least hey try to rebut what you say with something other than "fuck off faggot"
>>
>>735509139
then you have no excuse.
>>
>>735507244
/pol/ stay in designated area please
>>
>>735509596
Wow they sure have it rough here in America
>>
>>735509926
>Somehow /pol/ is 10 times more intelligent than /b/
>At least hey try to rebut
wow

fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>735509902
Gee wiz a 15 second webm of a static image.
>>
>>735509643
Really? It's called Israel though

So this is how islamists cope with the reality of being inferior to Jews. You outright ignore and deny reality

I mean fuck, to be lower than the Jews is really sad. That's like nigger tier sad. I understand why Muslims are so retarded - it's a defense mechanism
>>
>>735509987
Just a reminder that this is the random board. Only rules here are don't kill anyone and no cheese pizza
>>
>>735510181
Sorry I can't upload more than 2mb
/100009875733624/videos/pcb.483137392025448/483137372025450/?type=3&theater
>>
>>735510182
Palestine is the actual name of the geographical region you presumptuous bastard, even fucking romans called it palestine. US colonists can go back to their reactionary haven in Murica
>>
>>735507017
Proof that Judaism is superior to Islam, at least.
>>
>>735510233
whats a cheese pizza?
>>
>>735510316
dropfile dot to
>>
>>735507017

How does she keep the shekels from falling out of her vagoo?
>>
>>735510501
She glued them
>>
>>735510483
Ask John Podesta
>>
>>735510316
Download WebM for Retards and try again.
>>
>>735510430
But right there it is objectively called Israel. Even on a map it says the region is Israel. Are you a Muslim? You probably are, being so ignorant and desperate like that
>>
>>735507017
I need to visit Israel... mmmmmmm.....
>>
>>735508024

Ignorant. Jews pre-dated the mooslims in that region by 1500 years.
>>
>>735507017
And? This happens in all mediterranean countries in summer near the nudist beach. They cross the fucking streets naked and nobody gives a fuck. maybe the problem is that jews are scared faggots of pussy, they probably prefer suck dick
>>
>>735510708
lol she'd turn your fat ass down in two seconds
>>
>>735510182
you sound like a real hoot, brah. Bet you get all the broads.
>>
>>735510708
You do realize that op posting this might mean that this isn't a common occurrence right?
>>
>>735507017
yeah, free Palestine.
>>
>>735509902
xD
>>
>>735510779
no u :(
>>
>>735510788
I take it you've never won an argument or made a good point before. I see the tradition is unbroken.
>>
>>735508413
Fucking kek!
>>
>>735507017
Mmm...whoaaaoooaa
>>
>>735510832
From what? Under the Jews it looks like first world. Under the Muslims it looks like trash.
>>
File: lauching lard.png (2MB, 1820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lauching lard.png
2MB, 1820x1024px
>>735507017
>>735509607
>>735509987
>All the degeneracy the Jews have pushed on us for decades is finally starting to infest Israels culture.
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>735508877

im in germany hamburg at i see what happens.

i´ve never seen people shitting in UPTOWN before in my whole life. since 2015 we see so much new awesome stuff.

and 99% of these people are no refugees you fuck. read asylumlaws and see how europe is breaking law and order all the time.
these fucks are nothing but economic immigrants, wanting our wellfare and shit on our streets. and thats one of the harmless things not only "a few" of them do.
>>
>>735511136
>Israel
>First world
>>
>>735507017
How is this the only image of it?
>>
>>735510430

Romans named the land that belonged to the Jews at that time Palestina as an insult to the Jews and killed them by the thousands. Had nothing to do with muslims and the name Palestina came from the Hebrew word peleshet. Did I mention the Jews were there first? Glad we cleared that up then..
>>
>>735508726
Correct, unless you cannot overpower her with your manly strength and need a weapon.
>>
>>735511031
you really think I'm arguing anything?

.. welcome to 4chan btw.
>>
This is a leaked pic of WonderWoman part 2 "Feelin Down and Brown in Kike Town"
>>
>>735511345
But how many of them are jews vs how many of them are Muslims? I bet thwyre all fucking Muslim

Jews are likes but at least they understand how to have class. Muslims are largely inbred and outright degenerate

70% of Muslims in Pakistan are born of incest, some families keeping the tradition alive for up to 40 generations. 40 generations of inbreeding... explains a lot of the thinking and behavior in the Muslim community
>>
File: shame.gif (2MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
shame.gif
2MB, 480x268px
>>735507017
>>
>>735511434
>jews were there first.
>muslims forcefully converted the jews who didn't leave the area.
>Jews are now muslims, living in same area.
>Europeans show up, claim to have ancestral heritage from the area.
>Start oppressing jews turned muslim, because they're only arabs.
>????
>Profit.
>>
>>735511563
Nah I just wanted you to admit that you have nothing of value to add to anything, and only know how to waste time. Thanks
>>
>>735507017
Fags worshiping a fucking wall and a bitch showed her pussy. That's it.
>>
File: weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg (109KB, 676x583px) Image search: [Google]
weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg
109KB, 676x583px
>>735507017
I want to breed this Jewess.
>>
>>735507017

Story - The girl has a mental illness, so she got naked and just started to walk around.
the problem was that this is one of the most sacred place for the jews. (that is the reason no one looked).
>>
>>735511829
wrong premise, however hilarious in it's fragile ego-assumptions and tryhard posturing.

.. I have nothing of value to add to you, anon.

there you have it, but... do you get it?
>>
>>735511660

when we talk about "refugees" we talk about muslim and some africans but still theyre are mostly muslims.
why the fuck to you talk about jews?

when talking about refugees, no ones is thinking of jews.
>>
>>735508392
Nothing wrong with getting excited about seeing a female body. That's kind of how we are programed.
>>
>>735512613
he's a /pol/tard, they don't do logic.
>>
>>735512449

<citation needed>
>>
>>735511660
>Muslims are largely inbred and outright degenerate

<citation needed>

>70% of Muslims in Pakistan are born of incest

<citation needed>
>>
>>735511816
Nobody is jumping down my throat for this one?
Huh, I thought I'd get at least one "That's not how it is" so I would have to dig up the geneticist from Israel who came out with controversial yet compelling evidence for Palestinians being more semitic than most of the Israeli populace.
>>
>>735512613
>>735512965
Compare the behavior of the average Muslims in the middle East to the average Jew. Now project that average behavior into a modern first world society.

What sounds better to you? Which has a higher capacity for being civil and getting along with others? Obviously not followers of Islam the death cult.
That's my point.
>>
File: israel-gif.gif (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
israel-gif.gif
1MB, 960x1280px
>>735507017
>>
>>735513216
><citation needed>

www.google.com/Thegirlhasamentalillnesssoshegotnakedandjuststartedtowalkaround/
>>
>>735513556
Because googling facts is so hard. I hate spoonfeeding ignorant faggots like you, but I'm going to. I love to educate more than I hate ignorant twats like you

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

https://pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394119/Its-time-confront-taboo-First-cousin-marriages-Muslim-communities-putting-hundreds-children-risk.html

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

Here are a couple citations for you to get started. Islam is utter degenerate trash, objectively. Welcome to reality 2017
>>
>>735513792
lol breh.. Judaism and Islam are religions, you don't have to be a Semite to follow either, though both religions were invented by Semites and the latter is just a continuation of the former, with Christianity as an intermediate form.

.. google the Old Yishuv btw, those were the Jews (as in Samaritans, Judeans and Galileans, spawn of the Israelite Hebrews) who stayed behind when the rest of the Yids went into the Diaspora. Palestine took it's name from the Philistines, whom were also Semites.

it's a fucking mess, just like anywhere else.
>>
>>735508024
Look man, as much as I hate Jews...
The sandniggers need to fuck off too.
>>
>>735507017
This thread sucks, but we can save it. Anyone have more pics of this girl? Or anything similar?
>>
>>735514316
I just wanted to provide some science to counter the "zionists did nothing wrong" crowd.
Also to counter the whole "you only support Paletine because you're an antisemite" argumentation.
>>
File: 1470089772874.jpg (147KB, 904x832px) Image search: [Google]
1470089772874.jpg
147KB, 904x832px
>>735507017
>>
File: untitled-article-1442234311.jpg (94KB, 2000x1126px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-article-1442234311.jpg
94KB, 2000x1126px
>>735514520
Fucking this.
>>
>>735514767
Disgusting. The OP is much more classy
>>
File: aliaa-elmahdy-protest-youtube.jpg (98KB, 831x465px) Image search: [Google]
aliaa-elmahdy-protest-youtube.jpg
98KB, 831x465px
>>735514520
>>735514767
>>
>>735507244
>(((they)))
Nigga what are you the alien hivemind in Alpha Centauri lore?
>>
>>735507017
Time to buy a necklace with one of those gold stars that Hitler gave the Jews and plan an Israel vacation?
Oh and I'd bring some body wax too, looks like they do not have it in that country.
>>
>>735510733
Israel fell to Sargon 1500 years ago. If you're implying that the people who've been living there for 1500 years have less right to the land than the descendants of the people who used to live there a millenium and a half ago, I'm pretty sure the remnants of the Apache, Navajo, Commanchee, Cree, Choctaw, Seminole, and most other north american tribes would agree with you.
>>
File: mega egypt.gif (90KB, 872x989px) Image search: [Google]
mega egypt.gif
90KB, 872x989px
>>735514943
Huh, that flag looks really similar to Egypt's flag. I almost thought I was looking at some qt Arab girls but instead their a bunch of Jewwashed krauts, meh.
>>
>>735509483
>- that shadow tho

/thread
>>
>>735509483
>>735515396
What about the shadow?
>>
>>735514943
i'll spray her with my constitution
>>
>>735515396
what does the shadow mean
>>
>>735511434
>Romans named

fake and gay.

it was named after the Filistees (philistim)
>>
>>735509703
this anon is on to something.
>>
>>735514520
>>735514767
>>735514943
bump
>>
thread resurrect I need more of that hot jewess pussy
>>
>>735516926
>>
>>735508514
i think, therefore i am
>>
>>735511434
WHY DOES IT MATTER WHO HAD IT FIRST IT ONLY MATTERS WHO HAS IT NOW U DUMB CUNT
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 460x306px
>>735507017
What's weird about the picture?
The only thing I find interesting is that there are bushes growing on the fucking walls.
>>
>>735520052

Judging by the way you're writing in all caps, I can only assume you both a) have no idea what you're talking about and b) have no horse in the race, but merely feel like muckraking.

Good show, boy, carry on.
>>
>>735513556
Should be common knowledge tbh
>>
File: merchant.jpg (11KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
11KB, 183x232px
>When your pushing of degeneracy in Western society comes back to consume you.
>>
>>735520169
That's easily explained though, cracks fill up with organic detritus, turns into mulch over time, seeds get blown into said cracks, bushes grow from these seeds.
>>
File: 1396591044549.png (29KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
1396591044549.png
29KB, 192x191px
>>735508086
>>
>>735519200
Nothings exist you stupids fucks.
You is like so stupids that yours head is mades of dildos.
>>
File: 1494605495153.gif (286KB, 498x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494605495153.gif
286KB, 498x281px
>>735508086

ha.
>>
>>735512449
This is the kind of mental illness needed in society. Hot young whores walking around naked.
>>
>>735520749
>Nothings exist

Your retardation is now complete.
>>
>>735508164
because it a photoshopped image
>>
>>735507017
God, the things I would do to that body
>>
>>735508392
I do not have such capacity. I do not wish to possess such capacity. Stop being a cunt.
>>
>>735507130
It happened in Israel
>>
Muslims are worse than Jews.
>>
>>735508024
It's Jerusalem, there is no such thing as Palestine or Israel.
>>
>>735507017
Im Israeli, and this is funny, fucking sick of radical jews
>>
>>735521231
Jews dont kill you
>>
>>735507017
More pictures.
>>
>>735521314
Jews rob, Muslims kill. Therefore Muslims are worse.
>>
>>735521054
wrong
>>
>>735521371

good goy!
>>
>>735521371
btw jews (my self) get rich from robbing like there is a legit reason for it, even if its bad, but Muslim kill just because... you are
>>
>>735508673
bad bait
>>
>>735521682

oy vey Schlomo, we have the right to steal from every goy

goyim, as rebbe Schneerson said, are talking animals
>>
>>735509596
I do not see how she is a feminazi anon
she does not have a weird hairstyle or looks uncleanly to me.
The only thing that seems different is her darker colouring but I assume that is common in southern countries like Israel or France.
>>
>>735521489
Jews steal. Muslims rape women and girls and bomb us.
>>
>>735507017
what a naked girl walking around? just yesterday in my city we had dozens of naked girls getting body painted in public.

apparently the bongs had a bunch of naked people biking around recently too.
>>
>>735511204
Nudity has never been a problem until Jews pushed their values in the form of Christianity, in fact, nudity was even revered in certain cultures such Greece or Rome.

What you are calling "degeneracy" is in actuality, European values spreading to Israel.
>>
>>735515390
The only way Egypt will be great again is if they kick out or kill all the mudslimes and have the Coptic people take it back.
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.