[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post things you hate about your gf/partner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 19

File: 1494449493887.jpg (230KB, 2000x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1494449493887.jpg
230KB, 2000x1282px
ITT we post things you hate about your gf/partner
>>
>>735407426
She talks all the damn time about her job. At first she had so many different conversations and we could talk for hours but now, she only talks about her shitty job. Like if I care.
Whats worse, she doesnt give a fuck about my work or what Im doing.
>Aha, interesting.
>>
I don't hate a thing about my wife, I can't stand her cock sucking father though
>>
Nothing I'm single and free! Feels good man.
>>
doesnt accent my scat fetish
>>
>>735407426
The fact hes browsing cravingforcock.com all the time
>>
>>735407619
Dude fucking same. She finally got a new job after hating her other one for years, now all she talks about is hating the new one and going back to school. Constantly asks me what major she should take because she has no idea what she wants to do but somehow I'm supposed to.
>>
>>735407791
well you gotta tell your dad in law to stop sucking your cock man. that's a little gay you know
>>
>>735408048
>doesnt accent my scat fetish
What, does it come out scottish and you prefer french or something?
>>
>>735408107
what can I say, I'm into men who abandon their daughters for 13 years to drink and do drugs...feels good man
>>
Amazing sex but she gives terrible blowjobs and doesn't swallow.
>>
She's messy and we don't have sex as much as we did when she was in college.
>>
She doesn't exist
>>
>>735408097

anyone who thinks going back to school is magically going to change their shitty life is delusional. a complete waste of money. find ways to make money on your own.

i literally sell rocks for a living. no, not crack. rocks. i cut and polish rocks and sell them to people who make jewelry. no joke. i taught myself and now make around $100k a year after taxes.

your wife is a dumb bitch if she thinks going back to school will fix her basic brain.
>>
>>735407426
Her dick
>>
>>735407619
Have you tried to steer the conversation elsewhere? I've had friends and family vent about their jobs before, so I definitely know how shitty and boring it is. I'd also remind her that venting about it just means she's carrying the bullshit of work over into the rest of her life. Venting doesn't help.
>>
>>735407426
>Doesn't have anywhere as high a sex drive as me. We still have sex frequently but I want it like, every day, and she's not up for that.
>Doesn't swallow, doesn't do anal, rarely lets me give her a facial.
>Hates it when I get drunk and bitches and moans about it for days.
>Has a garbage taste in TV shows and movies (generally). Likes all the chick flick shit, although to be fair she'll sit through something she hates if I'm enjoying it.
Apart from this everything is great. She's pretty, loyal, a hard worker and loves me totally. I'm just moaning.
>>
>>735408174
My girlfriend always swallows and sucks the cum straight out. I hate it. I just want her to jerk me off on her tongue or tits so I can feel the cum blasting out of me. To me that's like half the sensation of busting a nut, is being able to spray it like a hose.
>>
>>735407426
She isn't snappy enough to constantly fuel my hate kink
>>
She's with other guy now
>>
File: tumblr_nd6vj20WCx1su84coo1_500.jpg (91KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd6vj20WCx1su84coo1_500.jpg
91KB, 500x498px
>>735407426
>Hated being single again. Couldnt properly enjoy my hobbies like films or videogames.
>Hated even more having to spend weekends alone at home, theres nothing more depressed to me.
>Start dating a girl.
>Everything is incredible, finally going out, having dinners, cocktails, beers, nice pubs, enjoying life every weekend.

June arrives

>She starts working at a place from 10 to 23 from friday to sunday.
>Dont want to go out anymore. She says she is too tired
>Having to spend weekends alone all over again.

Life sucks, Im even thinking in breaking up with her because she is not even with me on weekends, its also this >>735407619
>>
>>735408146
Put some carolina reaper hot sauce on your dick and ask if he wants to suck you off. He'll either really enjoy it or never want to suck dicks again.
>>
>>735408448
Don't even know if we carry that up here, PA ain't so grand no more, ya dig?
>>
>>735408286
I agree 100%. I went to college because I was taught it would make you rich and successful. I just wasted months of my life before deciding that my only choice was to drop out. Btw how easy is it to sell rocks for a living?
>>
>>735407426
She won't take nudes since she's so self conscious about her body
>>
its arguable that i have bigger tits than she does. they're not even perky
>>
>>735408286
omg teach me. ( i'm serious )

where do you get the rocks? and is there a book or a website where i can learn this from?
>>
>>735407426
Not being able to sleep without me in the bed next to her and her wanting me to go to her friends and parents constantly. That shit gets old quick. Other than that she's good. Sexual freak.
>>
That no matter how much I hint to her she wont lose all the weight she gained. She was so thicc in high school and now shes just fat.
>>
>>735408616
It works for some and not for others. I did two years of community college in a media degree, my instructors loved me and made some calls. Now I make decent money producing local commercials. That never would have happened without the networking college allowed me.
>>
>>735408616

it's like anything. easy to get into, but if you want to make real money, you need to spend it on good material. it also takes quite a bit of knowledge to get yourself up to par to hold your own among real collectors and not sound like a total fool. but if you can get into and actually find something you enjoy like a favorite kind of rock or fossil or mineral that gets you hooked enough to learn more about it, it can be pretty damn awesome. i'm 33 now and have been at it for 15 years.

if you think you might want to see what it's about, google around for some local rock and gem shows in your area and get a feel for it. lots can be done online as well.
>>
>>735407426
>gained 40lbs over the course of our 4yr relationship (140lbs - 180lbs)
>doesn't like me having friends that are girls despite only having male friends
>occasionally annoying
>waddles cuz of weight gain
>
>>
>>735408416
Don't make yourself emotionally dependant on a girl like that. It does nothing but harm.
>>
She wants me to eat her out in exchange for BJ's. That's fair, but I fucking HATE eating pussy, but like BJ's more than sex.

She never, ever tells me what she wants, whether it's a simple decision like eating food or sex stuff. Very indecisive.

She's a little chubby(which I like), but her chin is a little fat and... it grosses me out.

She bites me every time we make out. By accident. She sucks at making out.

She doesn't want to drive and hates working. But she's a really good girl and definitely wife material.
>>
>>735407426
That I don't have one.
>>
>>735408710
> going to her parents

Your not supposed to sleep with your sister, anon
>>
>>735408694

see: >>735408866

you have to teach yourself. think of it like selling stamps or any other collectible. if you want the big bucks, you have to know what to look for, what the prices are on things, etc. also, expect to invest thousands on an inventory, and equipment.
>>
Has daddy issues which have turned her into a man hating feminist in denial. Refuses to cook, clean, or do anything more than make a huge mess. She spends at least 2 hours a day camping out in the bathroom which doing the math equates to almost a whole month a year in there. Then there is the lack of self control not only in her vanity stricken online shopping addiction, but also in her shitty diet which results in her weighing 100 lbs more than me. Also blames me for not having any "sex drive" when the real issue is her obesity as a turn off. Has developed an "I'm fat, so what?"attitude. Has Stockholm syndrome when it comes to her dead end job at wells fargo. Will never ever be happy as she can never let the past go, holding grudges and raking up past transgressions when she gets the chance.
There's clearly enough her to point out the obvious time to trade her in on a newer model with less miles.
>>
Fat
>>
>>735409019

alright. any book recommendations, dvd's or shows? i've always been fond of rocks and gemstones.

thanks btw
>>
>>735407930
Pussy feels better though
>>
>>735409083

Why are you even dating her? Dump her with a list of reasons why.
>>
she's still in love with her ex :(
>>
>>735408778
Just start going to the gym every night without her. Even on weekends. She will absolutely start losing her shit because you don't spend time with her. Tell her that if she wants to spend time with you to go to the gym with you. BUT IF SHE DOES YOU CANNOT GIVE HER SHIT FOR BEING LAZY ABOUT IT!!! She will half ass it, won't want to lift. You may have to do yoga with her. Just encourage her to run with you, it'll take 6-8 weeks but she will start to enjoy the high, then she will start getting more motivated because she is seeing results. If you give her shit, she will stop going. Period.

Worst case, she will leave you but you will be in the best shape of your life. Could be win/win.

Say this isn't the best advise ever. Pro tip: you can't.
>>
>>735409083
Trade her in now. And do not give her a glimmer it is coming. Also, stop having sex with her ASAP. Otherwise, she will catch on, suck up to you till she gets pregnant, and you are on the hook for the next 18 yrs...
>>
>>735407426
I hate that she's not real.
>>
>>735408880
do you think that?
I still think theres a way out of this and sooner or later things will change somehow
>>
File: Bleach.jpg (49KB, 750x727px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach.jpg
49KB, 750x727px
>accidentally lose link from work
>backup phone to get it
>see text messages from a number i've never seen
>its a pic of my gf sucking my dick followed by a message
>Brandon anonette told me that you've been saying weird shit and hitting on her. So ill make this clear if you ever come near her again or text her again I will go to your room at your moms house and make her watch as I beat the fuck out of your pathetic ass. She's mine she likes men not boys that are unemployed and fat.
>a few more sentences followed roasting brandon
>Brandon used to be a friend that came around and chilled. He disapeared one day but i never really thought much about it
>im 95% sure my gf is a fucking psycho
>>
>>735408113
are you retired?
>>
>>735407426

>Doesn't blow me anymore.
>Complains that she wants to be dominated during sex, but...
>Complains about every little thing every time I touch her.
>Foreplay is insufferable. Wants me to take charge but complains every time I do.
>Says she would blow me more if I "presented it properly"
> Can't even talk dirty to her without her getting all shameful.
>Used to be a slut when she was younger, was slutty for me too originally but completely turned around now that we are married.
>Lazy as fuck in bed, and in life. Always gaining weight.
>Complains when I'm not aroused when we are trying to have sex, due to her constantly whining and acting like she doesn't like it.
>>
>>735408286
wait a minute, do you live in a high school, theres a guy close to where i live that does that, also dresses up as a lady on the weekends
>>
>>735408416
Yeah, work sucks the life out of people. Date someone who's determined not to let that happen, or stay single, hook up, and hang out with friends. Btw, cocktails are still a lot of fun when you're alone.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (40KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
40KB, 720x478px
>>735409216

no problem. the tv shows like "prospectors" and that are just sensationalized. rock hounding isn't glamourus. lol...but there's lots of different areas you can get into. you can focus on mineral specimens or fossils, decorator pieces, carvings. my wife and i have a business where we touch on a little of all of that, and she does wire wrapping and i cut stones. we do a lot of wholesale to people who own rock shops and their own jewelry making companies.

there's a whole world outside of faceted gemstones like diamonds and emeralds and the really expensive stuff. you can go to a rock and gem show and get a slab of an inexpensive material, do a bit of work on it by grinding and polishing, and re-sell it for a lot of money if its unique with cool colors.

i highly suggest looking up some local rock and gem shows in your area if you're legit interested and start going to them. talk up the vendors, see how these shows are. many of them can get you connections for things, or will have material that you can use to get started, or may have some older equipment that you can snag for cheap.

pic: DIAMOND PACIFIC GENIE 6" POLISHER GRINDER LAPIDARY. a basic 6 wheel set up used for cutting stones. look on youtube for videos.
>>
>>735409591

get divorced, dont have a kid. life will just get worse.
>>
>refuses to make spicy food because she can't eat it but then gets made when I add spicy shit to it because I want/need it (she takes it as I don't like her cooking which isn't true)
>refuses to make any kind of decision about anything
>sleeps like 11 hours a night and constantly talks about being tired (no shit)
>is TERRIBLE with money, which contradicts my stinginess pretty hard
>can barely handle alcohol and is an incredibly obnoxious drunk
>puts her smelliest, dirtiest bra on my face when I'm sleeping sometimes and laughs about it for hours
>>
>>735409599

no, i live in my own house with my wife that i bought and paid in full within 2 years. but that guy sounds like you could work out some sweet deals with. let him suck your cock and get some free rocks out of the deal.
>>
>>735408891
Indecisive women want a man who can be a leader. A guy who makes decisions and follows through with them. This goes for little things like what place to go out to eat, all the way on up to what principles to raise the kids with.

If you don't take the reigns, she will be grumpy and think less of you.
>>
>>735409642
In fact Im spending my saturday night having cocktails all by own at home, lurking /b/ and with almost no light.

My exgf didnt work that much, but the current one needs the money and she would take even a mcdonalds job or something like that, so yes, I think its better to not have illusions.
>>
>>735408513
In case you're still in the thread, you might be able to find it. I live in a craphole in IN and they have carolina reaper, ghost pepper, and scorpion cheeses at my local grocery. It's good shit, too.
>>
File: 1496700641820.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1496700641820.png
690KB, 850x464px
>>735407426
>2017
>Still settling for a relationship because it's the only way to get laid
>Not just having 2-3 fuckbuddies
>Not realizing most Western women have had 10+ sexual partners before you rendering them unable to properly settle/bond afterwards
>Not just riding the storm as it passes

Enjoy building those houses of cards faggots, just remember they crumble easily. At a 65% chance approximately. And it won't be your decision, it will be hers. In 85% of cases. Good luck.
>>
>>735409311
Why give a list of reasons? It's not a negotiation. OP needs to just say "I'm done with this relationship" then start moving out immediately.
>>
>>735408814
Fair enough. College is good if you know what you're doing and have a way to make a living after you get out. Problem is, people are tricked into thinking it works out for most when it often depends on the person, where they're going, and what they want from life imo.
>>
Is a feminist
>>
>>735409727
nah, he shoots at you if you come anywhere near his place at night, im not about that, good advice tho
>>
>>735409348
And you're the sucker who she uses for a meal ticket in the meantime while she either gets back with her ex, fucks him on the side, or finds another dude entirely.
>>
>>735409646
awesome.
thanks man.

there will be a gem show in my area but it won't be here til November.

why is it that /b/ tards have better business sense that those guys from /biz/. all they do on that board is berate each other.

anyway, thanks again.
>>
>>735408866
Makes sense. So, if I'm into it, I start out as a hobbyist and work my way up? I'm not sure how into it I'd be, but it's worth a shot if it helps me avoid the 9-5.
>>
>>735407426
a bit narcissistic
>>
>>735408107
Not if you say no homo it isn't
>>
>>735409475
shouldnt you be worried about what brandon did to her and why she didnt tell you? :/
>>
>>735410012

Virgin detected
>>
>>735408286
They're MINERALS, Marie.
>>
>>735410089
Run away. You will never win, and when you do you will pay for it...
>>
>>735410448
Kek. One tip: look up The Red Pill and learn how to be not beta. Otherwise enjoy your dry spells.
>>
>>735410230

no prob. there might be more if you google around, but you might have to drive to them. worth it if you've got nothing else to do on a weekend sometime this summer.

all i know is what works for me. you can sell literally anything if you work it right. just treat people well, have a good knowledge of what you're selling, be OK with changing and evolving your business based on what works, and don't get too emotionally attached to anything. do what you like and the money will follow!
>>
>>735409705

She used to be perfect.

She's the best female I've ever been with as far as being compatible personality wise, and our interests and life goals... we were pretty fucking stupidly in love with each other originally.

She's just cooled off so much that it hurts. I don't doubt that she still wants me and wants me as her partner, but she frustrates me all the time that I nearly cheat on her every couple of weeks.

Still haven't, but she's frustrating me so much sexually. I even bring this up to her and it'll be my fault for not just forcing her to enjoy sex somehow through magic.

Like, she expects me to take the lead and for it to go exactly the way she wants too That's not what being dominated is. She's so sexually selfish.
>>
>>735408416
how about you get some friends?
>>
>>735407426
um, she's a disloyal whore who abandons peopl who were there for her? oh, and she steals?
>>
>>735410609
"She" is dead because she was just an illusion you projected upon a creature as fickle as a human. Mourn the end of your naivety instead of the loss of a loved one.
>>
>>735409083
Dump her right away and like >>735409377 said, stop having sex with her right away. Don't let her trap you.
>>
>>735407426
Nothing, except her fucking controlling cunt of a mother and my gfs inability to realise she's 25 years old with her own kid (our son) and she doesn't need to put up with bullshit as if she was 15 years old.
>>
>>735410749
Holy sauce
>>
>>735410598

oh I know. respect goes a long way.

i'm gonna get started with this rock business.

more power to your business
>>
>>735410675
Then I wouldnt need a girlfriend, if I just see her on random days during the week.
Anyway, I dont have a lot of friends anymore -Im 33yo- as most of them are already engaged, kids or live far away. I chose to have a gf for filling that emptyness, who would know it would be almost worse than being single.
>>
>>735410749
That's just your subconsciousness is telling you to not go homo. Lurk moar trap threads.
>>
>>735409591
Bro, just tell her to stfu, push her on her knees and ram it in her mouth, that will dominate her and learn her to shut her mouth,
How are you dominating if you care about her complains?
>>
File: 1494573949910.jpg (5KB, 196x148px) Image search: [Google]
1494573949910.jpg
5KB, 196x148px
>>735410500
>>
>>735408113
....dude...you need to Google more.
>>
>>735409646
Your job although really different sounds a lot like what my friends dad does. He like carves wood. Makes expensive hard carved chairs and furniture, even big totem poles and shit for events. Makes a lot of little kinda Scottish themed stuff too (Scotfag here) and sells them to craft shops that all the tourists love. Actually makes so much money doing it, it's unreal. Wish I had a skill like that man. Need to find something I'm good at that's niche and I'm interested in, just never have yet. Fucking sucks.
>>
>>735410829
Lmao you're fucked lolololololololol

You were dealt a hand and you played it miserably, good job.
>>
>>735408113
Not proud of it but i kekd
>>
>>735410609
Well, that's why even if someone seems perfect, you should never make a commitment on that level. You never know what the future brings. A side note, how long did you wait to marry her?
>>
She got adult braces because she was too poor when she was younger and now she's starting to act like she's the shit.
>>
The fact they dont exist
>>
>>735409475
I'm brandon
Fight me faggot
>>
>>735408390
Couldn't you just request this?? I asked mine and now she's really into facials and it going all over her tits or arse. They aren't psychic man.
>>
>>735410858
It's never too late to find new friends, anon. I'd look around for places in your area that you could meet people at.
>>
>>735407426
I hate the fact that she doesn't exist.
>>
>>735410609
Her getting pissy is just a shit test.

Obviously you don't want to go full on rape... but most women like it if you text "you better have that ass ready for me when I get home".

having "relationship talks" is essentially begging for sex, which dries up pussies faster than showing her your Magic the Gathering cards.

Your relationship might be beyond redemption but you can at least practice not being a pussy right now.

>My gf
Definitely talking about work drama. Which fag is fucking which, how stupid and bitchy her boss is, etc. Women all hate their jobs and the people they work with. Never met a woman who enjoyed her work for the sake of the work (not just for the money or status).

I really just blank it out. If she bitches at me for not listening, I playfully tell her to shut her yap.
>>
>>735410858
Bros > hoes my friend. get into clubs, hobbies, whatever that lets you into social pools. otherwise she's going to become your world and you'll be f u c k e d once she decides to pull the plug. By the way no woman is attracted to a man who hasn't got anything going on. Get into music, photography, sports, whatever. just do something, before you rot. Also just a word of advice learn to be content on your own. You are complete as you are, you don't need a partner for that. If you're not content on your own your relationship is prolly some kind of emotional dependency, which usually end in shambles for all parties involved.
>>
>>735408286
>>735408616
>>735408814
>>735410027
ITT: people who never got a real education and are super salty about it
>>
She's a fujoshi. So cringey, I'd rather be cucked (not really tho).
>>
>>735410858
you're retarded for expecting all your social needs to be satisfied by one person. noone only spends their time with one person, its impossible to find someone you're that compatable with.
>>
>>735407426
2 things
She rambles on and on about her work. Like if you get her started about her work, she'll steer the conversation to only be about her work. She does it subconsciously and she's super proud of it.
I shouldn't be complaining though, it's pretty difficult to explain it outside of a tl;dr and she worked her ass off to get the job, and it's mostly her te-telling the same stories and retelling what her job is to new people and I'm there hearing it for the 50th time
Unlike >>735407426
She does care about other people's job.

Second, she sat down and played ocarina of time, rather I gave pointers to her while she played video games for basically the first time.
She got inside the Deku tree and said 'I'm bored' and gave up
I explicitly told her that the game just started, but she didn't want any of it.
>>
Hot body, extremely tight pussy, amazing blowjobs, very perky breasts at 35, and we genuinely love being together.

Her breath is almost always rank though, and she brushes her teeth about 4 times/day. I don't get it.
>>
File: IMG_0492.jpg (176KB, 667x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0492.jpg
176KB, 667x997px
>>735410500
Thanks anon. Idk why but i laughed my ass off at that.
>>
>>735410892
>It's never going to get better, or as good as it once was
Remember those words. With relationships there is only one up.
>>
>>735408286
Well congratulations on your shitty rock business homeboy.
>>
>>735411250
Tl;dr: Too much drama man. GTFO there, reclaim your balls and start with a clean slate. Seriously. Plenty of women around who won't make your life riddled with unnecessary drama. At least in the beginning...
>>
>>735410502
The crazy thing is that she tries to portray herself as independent or whatever on social media and is obedient and submissive in bed. Is there really nothing I can do?
>>
>>735407426
shes religious
>>
>>735411319
>She got inside the Deku tree and said 'I'm bored' and gave up
Fucking red flag right there. Dump the bitch. Of just accept that she's a woman and she's living in a parallel universe.
>>
My girlfriend has more of a sex drive than I do, which I didn't even think was possible. My dick is almost constantly raw from fucking her, even if I tell her no, she does whatever she can to get off. I'll wake up in the middle of the night to her fucking me or sucking my cock. She obsessed with creampies and eating my cum. I don't want to get this bitch pregnant, in half way tempted to just lock her up and fuck her ass for a week, to make her raw.
>>
File: 20130428_200544.jpg (1MB, 2266x2782px) Image search: [Google]
20130428_200544.jpg
1MB, 2266x2782px
This.... It's fine down hill from this 5 yr old pic though. FML
>>
>>735411677
How old is she and does she want kids
>>
She's the fussiest eater ever. Literally only likes boxed macaroni cheese and cheap chicken and steak pies. That's it. I shit you not. Refuses to try anything else, even if it's something plain just on principle. Can never go out for dinner because she won't like it, and when it's my turn to cook I need to cook two different meals because I don't want to eat that shit day, after day, after day. When she cooks she'll make me something different but it's always shittily cooked and prepared. It's my only gripe with her at all cause she's perfect otherwise but it really does do my fucking head in every meal time. Luckily her strange diet seems to keep her really skinny and with a surprisingly good complexion and skin - even if it must obviously be killing her.
>>
>>735411320
Ask her to brush her tongue very soft too, sometime tongue bacterial make rant smell. CN be liver or stomach problem too, seek medical advice.
And post her tits ;)
>>
She won't let me watch her get fucked by another guy and then eat her cum filled pussy
>>
>>735411003
Seriously anon. She's a great gf, awesome sex, 8/10 (9/10 with make up), but HER FUCKING MOTHER. It's like she thinks my son is her property.
>>
>>735411743
What the fuck. I don't even have words for that. better get that fixed or else you'll be the one cooking for the kids.
>>
>>735411250
>Never met a woman who enjoyed her work for the sake of the work (not just for the money or status)
In fairness though, most people don't seem to enjoy their work.
>>
>>735411292
This is a Based Anon with solid advice. Heed his wise words.
>>
>>735407791
It's not gay if you don't swallow
>>
File: 1478503384952.jpg (32KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1478503384952.jpg
32KB, 468x468px
>>735411295
>>
>>735411788
Well you don't just marry her, you marry her family. Ultimately you're the one who has chosen for this. I guess it's not ideal but at least you get to fuck your mother in law's daughter in all kinds of degenerate ways.
>>
>>735411472
You sound like a peice of shit hater. Not the rock guy btw. Be happy for someone else's success you fucking loser.
>>
>>735407426
shes fat and shes too nice to brake her pretty little heart
>>
>>735407426
She buys tacky stuff because it's "a deal". She keeps bring home cheap crap for the garden and I just want to throw it all in the dumpster.
>>
>>735411719
I see no issue here anon ??
>>
File: great tits.jpg (759KB, 2000x2552px) Image search: [Google]
great tits.jpg
759KB, 2000x2552px
>>735411891
Thanks /b/ro, I seriously wish the best to my fellow anons. Have some tits for your nice words.
>>
>>735407619
So you both are the same, got it.
>>
>>735411027

I waited 3 years.
>>
>>735411320
It's a condition, my sister used to have it and I can't remember the name for it. She needs to go to the doctor and get shit for it and it should clear up.
>>
>>735411295
>in this post
Someone who wasted years on a bullshit degree and now has thousands of student loan debt and a shitty job.
>>
>>735412093
Those are terrible tits. Imagine how they look when she isn't holding them up.
>>
>>735412060
Welp that's pretty much a common issue these days. I heard one married guy refer to it as
>I work my ass of so she can buy plastic shit we don't need

Maybe try and nudge her into more productive hobbies, like gardening. You're the man after all, lead.
>>
>>735411988
I know. Tihng is we are moving away to my hometown next year (a lot more affordable to live there), and i found out the other day that mother in law has been whispering in my eggs ear telling her not to move so far away, trying to convince her that it's a bad idea. Dunno what to do.
>>
>>735411677
First and foremost, get a vasectomy so she can't impregnate herself. Then explain boundaries to your autistic, sex-obsessed, rapist of a gf.
>>
File: 1494835866159.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494835866159.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
>>735412192
Yeah in this pic you get kind of an idea. They're obviously fake and look better because she was holding them up. W/e as long as she has a cute face IMO
>>
>>735407426
This picture is amusing. The girl with by far the best body looks the most insecure.
>>
>>735411515
Most women, especially reasonably attractive ones, are drama factories. When they say they want "a man who listens", what they mean is that they want a man who is strong enough to not get swept away in her mood swings.

If you ignore her completely or shut her down, she gets scared and will look for someone else to rescue her. If you cry with her and listen intently to every little hiccup in her vapid soap opera life, you'll appear weak. When she's bratty and shitty, laugh it off (unless she crosses a line).

For happy home life, basically treat your woman like a babbling child who wants to show you a new toy. Appreciate her for who she is, rather than expecting her to relate to you intellectually like a guy could.

You can even acknowledge that, to women, we appear to be emotionally stunted cave men. That's fine. The sexes evolved to compliment each other, not to be 1:1 equals.
>>
>>735410609
If you are at the point where you want to cheat on her or are cheating, you need to break up.
>>
File: 1496208982570.gif (15KB, 343x338px) Image search: [Google]
1496208982570.gif
15KB, 343x338px
>>735412188
I've got some fries that need salting, mind shaking over them?
>>
>complains about dumb shit, like her lame job, fighting with her sister, fighting with her mom, etc.
>hangs out with girls/guys I don't like (granted, that's more my problem than hers)
>eats the same basic shit over and over. I like papa johns too, but sometimes I wanna try something new and different.
>never says what she likes/dislikes in bed
>kinda immature, but I'm like 16 years older than her so that's not her fault.

On the plus side, she's wicked hot, and lets me do whatever I want to her sexually. And when she cooks, she does a decent job.

We're not compatible long term, and I don't pretend I'm in love with her. She's fine and all that, but we'll break things off at some point soon I'm sure.
>>
>>735412237
Fuck man, if there's anything bad for your girl it's other women. Every fucking time. Try and more farther away tho. Start your own little domus. Fuck other people.
>>
What girlfriend?
>>
Loud
>>
>>735407426
Im 32 yo, she is 20.
At first everything was so cool. Now I dont know how many time will it last.
>>
>>735412165
Yep. Marriage might not be such a hot idea in general, then. That, or wait longer next time. I'm not sure which tbh.
>>
>>735412354
>Only men are the true adults
I agree fully fellow anon. Hope more people wake up to those truths. If only because women have had their cake long enough.
>>
>>735408390
Wait till you get older and it quits blasting :( feels bad man
>>
File: IMG_4058.jpg (252KB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4058.jpg
252KB, 1728x1152px
>>735408286

Good on you man, I have pretty much the same story. Got into lapidary and jewelry CAD design just because I like making stuff. The majority of "independant jewelers" focus on bench skills and make little booths and set up on corners...so everything is kind of cheap looking. They also don't focus on actual marketing and think that marketing is a business card and an etsy.

I got into fine jewelry and noticed a surprising amount of companies are headed by old dudes who just make things by hand and haven't gotten into cad or 3d. So after years of designing for companies like tiffany, now I just freelance, make nearly equal money and have a hell of a lot of free time. I just partner up with real internet marketers, streamers, ect. Rapid production and high volume on demand yo.

Just gotta find your own way and look out for bad operational practice and be the solution someone needs. It takes attention more than education really. Though it takes the balls to dive in and teach yourself. Nobody else is gonna help you.
>>
>>735412427
Find other women to fuck on the side. Don't bother thinking about it. Let biology do it's course. There is only one way out of a woman's field of influence and it's being reminded that there's a lot of other fine tits out there.
>>
>>735410993

thats the thing. many of these things don't take much "skill" to do. it just takes time and work. of course you get better with it in time, but to get into say, making chairs, you could start today. there are plenty of things people will pay for that they just don't want to do themselves but also don't want to get some big box chain type shit.

i started with literally no money cutting rocks. i went to the local rock shop and spent all my savings on a rock polishing machine (like the one i pictured above) and a few slabs of material. i read books, looked online, followed tutorials. youtube wasn't really a big thing yet, but there we're a few videos. i just taught myself. when you need to eat but you also cant stomach the idea of working another day for "the man" you find motivation. i cut some stones and polished them up and put them on ebay. sold them. took that money and bought more rock to polish. did it again. and again. and again. started to go to local gem shows. met the promoters. kissed ass to get them to give me a table to set up at. my wife started wire wrapping the stones i cut so we could sell jewelry. started making more money. fucked up a lot, lost money. learned from mistakes, made more. 15 years later...still doing the same stuff, just much more efficiently and on a bigger scale.
>>
she's a lazy weeb
>>
>>735412528
Why delay the inevitable?
>>
>>735411472

lol say what you will. i'm debt free, i sleep until 1-2pm every day, and i take weeks at a time off, only having to work now and then to keep my orders filled. keep flipping those burgers though, i'm sure you're great at it.
>>
>>735412763
she is truly in love
I love her
but who knows, maybe things can go right.
>>
>>735412623
That's when you get out of there ideally.
>>
>>735409348
>she's still in love with her ex :(
cut her loose, you dumbfuck
>>
>>735412908
Love is temporary. And if she's 20 she's prolly not done whoring around. Not because she feels like that. Because she sees her friends do it.
>>
>>735407426
>Claims to be an engineer and "So much smarter than you(me)" but is failing all her classes and has a solid 2.3 gpa.
>Will never hear a single negative thing about anyone she designates as nice, even if they are a pedofile and groped her sister at a wedding.
>Her entire family defends this pedo and has shunned the sister to the point where she had to move.
>Fucked her car up and blamed me because "Everyone knows its black to red and red to black when you jump a car."
>Literally will choose the more difficult option and then complain about that choice.
>Has a pretty dumpy body but constantly tells me that she could do so much better than me.
>Tells me I can't do any better than her.
>>
>>735412977
Lukcy 77's of truth.
>>
>>735413033
You can do better than her lol.
>>
>>735413111
Nice trips.

I know I can. She only wants me to feel that way because she knows she can't do any better
>>
>>735413244
Clearly you know, what's stopping you from pulling the plug.
>>
>>735412208
That's fucked up. That's a terrible and expensive habit to have. My family does that shit and it's burdensome. Then they buy me stuff I don't need every holiday even though I tell them not to. I'd never date, let alone marry, someone that had this horrid affliction. I agree about the hobbies, but >>735412060 if she doesn't let up, maybe consider either a more direct confrontation or even leaving her, depending on how much of a problem it is.
>>
File: 1361681297929.jpg (101KB, 554x830px) Image search: [Google]
1361681297929.jpg
101KB, 554x830px
Fucking slob.

I get back from being away for a weekend and I can't see 1 square foot of the fucking floor cause she never fucking puts away her fucking laundry.

I mean how fucking difficult is it to fucking put away some fucking clothes. Fucking clean mixes with fucking dirty and fuck me, it's a fucking disaster.

Fuck the fucking twat... I mean... FUCK!
>>
File: 1487728862357.jpg (141KB, 982x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487728862357.jpg
141KB, 982x1280px
>She cant manage money at all, is always in debt.
>When we argue about anything, she always screams cannot talk properly
>If I dont want to argue and decide to leave, she gets physical and wont let me leave, we've hit eachother many times
>Shes getting fat
>She uses too much makeup
>Always forgets about things
>>
>>735413460

I'd end that one soon.
>>
Gf pierced her nipple, I actually hate it with a passion
>>
>>735413033
Why haven't you dumped her, anon? She sounds horrid.
>>
>>735413460
Why stay?
>>
>>735407426
she doesnt have a lot of money.
with my exgf we could go to expensive restaurants, hotels and travels.

current one is constantly looking for the cheapest places or delaying in getting her purse. I wouldnt mind this, but its getting me tired.

Im not a rich guy and I dont spend a lot of money, but Im tired of inviting her almost for every drink
>>
>>735413401
Normies man when will they learn.
>>
>>735409083
Sounds like my brother and his girlfriend, down to the same job anon.....Wait a minute.
>>
>>735412208
>>735413401
I did already, it's just the annoying thing I could think of. She's so basic otherwise it's great, if she's hungry she just fucking tells me. No guess work ever.
>>
>>735413452
I can see you're pretty pissed. If you're that pissed, I'd recommend calming down and politely but firmly confronting her. If it doesn't work out, consider the good and whether or not she's worth the mess. In the end, only you can decide that.
>>
>>735413621
I had to talk my first gf down from doing that. She had the greatest little nipples, she ended up doing it after we broke up.
>>
>>735413722
>Implying it's not a general problem
First a woman gets railed by 15 alphas, then she finds out said alphas won't settle for her 32yr ass and she scrambles to find a beta to pick up the pieces. She'll never forget how she once was fucked properly tho. Nothing new under the sun, just don't be that beta.
>>
>>735413033
>Has no filter, constantly says rude shit to people without batting an eye.
>Hates kids to the point of exclaiming loudly when she enters a restaurant to be seated as far away from "procreations" as possible.
>Always uses either the wrong word or too complicated of a word for the sentence.
>Thought implication meant the same thing as problem, ie "This really brings up some implications in our design."
>Thinks people know what she's talking about when she's talking shop, as if the fucking guy at lowes knows what the fuck a pelteir system is.

>>735413640
>>735413293
I bought tickets for us to go to California for my vacation, would rather go with her than alone.
>>
>>735407426
do you know that feeling when your girlfriend has suddenly changed?
even if she doesnt say a thing about it, you notice she starts writing less, or something is happening.

This is whats happening to me right now, and I have to wait until monday to see her. Lets hope to not hear bad news. I wish that.
>>
>>735412354
>For happy home life, basically treat your woman like a babbling child who wants to show you a new toy. Appreciate her for who she is, rather than expecting her to relate to you intellectually like a guy could.
sad but true.

"husband" is derived from "animal husbandry" because women are like vapid little puppies, cute and cuddly but with soft mush for brains
>>
>>735413710
Who cares if she's poor, she's prolly more loyal because of it.
>>
>>735413460
Definitely leave her. It sounds like she'll drag you way down.
>>
>>735413978
Roommate had that happen, except his fiancee just up and left him for another man, they were together for 10 years.

The new guy is supremely fatter and uglier than my roommate
>>
>>735413022
>if she's 20 she's prolly not done whoring around. Not because she feels like that. Because she sees her friends do it.
sad but true... whores, whores everywhere
>>
>>735413773
Buying shit = dopamine = feel good. You need to get her into other shit that supplies that dopamine rush. It's behavioural therapy essentially.
>>
>>735413460
Get the fuck out of that relationship, PRONTO.
>>
>>735413978
>spoiler: she doesn't love you anymore
In her mind you've already broken up. Be the man and end it instead of forcing her to do it.
>>
>>735414119
last time it happened to me, my exgf dumped me after 6 years together. new guy was a dumb one too, I think she looked for one less intelligent than her for manipulating him better than me.
>>
>>735414026
>Implying marriage was anything more than an economical back in the day, and today.
In medieval periods true love was seen as something reserved for mistresses. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>735414265
sometimes is other things instead so I better wait and talk in person.
online talking can lead to several misunderstandings as you dont see her face or how is she writing.
>>
>>735413621
>Gf pierced her nipple, I actually hate it with a passion
that's so fucking gross, man, why are bitches so stupid to think that a giant metal bar feels good in our mouths?

oh wait, it's all about her feelings, I forgot.

selfish cunt
>>
>>735413956
>>Thought implication meant the same thing as problem, ie "This really brings up some implications in our design."
Lost.
>>
>>735414151
Just ride the wave as it passes. The pendulum has to start swinging the other way eventually.
>>
>>735407426
she gets upset for almost everything
if I ask her things like
>Are you tired?
she replies me with >I did a lot of things today why are you saying that?

Its growing me tired
>>
>>735408346
are you me? fucking feel you fam..

on the other hand, my spouse promised to think about anal
>>
>>735414439
Yah there is never a good time for that. Welp just wait for her to give the mercy blow then, just don't expect her you respect you after that.

>You both know what is going on
>>
>>735413956
Honestly, if you go with her, your vacation will be ruined. Sneak back the ticket you gave her if she has it and either go alone or find someone else to go with. Do anything but go with someone that will ruin the fun and make the people of California miserable.
>>
>>735414556
Stop being a beta catering to her every need, you pussy.

>Are you tired?
^How to make the situation awkward for everyone in 3 words.
>>
>>735413956
>Refuses to meet my dad, granted he is a piece of shit and I talk shit about him, but it's been a year and a half now and he is getting suspicious.
>Thinks her bangs look good the way she used to cut them, made her look retarded.
>Only takes a shower every other day, claims it is better for her hair but her hair ends up being so greasy I can smell it.
>If we got married she flat out refuses to sign a prenup, regardless of if she makes more than me.
>Refuses to raise kids if she has them, told me to my face that even if she makes 30k a year that it would be my duty to raise the kids.

I ain't quitting my 60k a year job to raise a kid for someone that might not even graduate from college. By the time I have kids I'll likely be making 75K+ so fuck that.
>>
ITT, men who won't ditch their whales warm blowhole no matter how fat it gets.

I was once in the same spot gentlemen. Trust me, you will realize she wasn't merely a whale, but an anchor too.
>>
>>735414605
Kek and you believe that?
>>
>>735407426
She likes to shittalk about how much I drink.

I have consistently drank the same amount single and with her.
>>
>>735407426
Pretty much everything.

She's fat, stupid, idiodic, borderline unemployable, horrible in bed, HATES giving me blowjobs, irresponsible but yet wants a child (shutters), smells, doesn't shower often enough, is a shitty person.
>>
>>735414617
She thinks I'm getting back in shape for her. Says shit like "How are my abs coming" then pulls up my shirt to see. She practically has rolls at this point and I almost have visible abs, just a small layer of fat left.
>>
>>735407426
All the calluses
>>
>>735414834
ITT Men who don't know yet that you don't have to settle for a relationship and enter a woman's drama ridden world just for pussy.

Fucking 2017. Get tinder, get some fuckbuddies, reclaim your balls and get on with your life.
>>
>>735414816
This woman you're with sounds fucking AWFUL anon. Please do ME a favor and leave her, I feel bad for you just reading about this chick
>>
>>735414970
sounds like she knows she has only once chance to land her life long meal ticket
>>
>>735414981
Have you tried beating her?

That usually helps with motivation.
>>
>>735414029
>Who cares if she's poor, she's prolly more loyal because of it.

excuse me while i lol, poor bitches are thieves, nothing more

>be me
>poorfag gril approaches me
>says she loves me
>says all the right things
>does all the right things
>promises never to leave
>i buy her a huge present to celebrate us being together
>leaves as soon as she gets it
>fucks with another waste of space guy with no job and no life

enjoy your herpes you fucking scam artist
>>
>>735414970
um, why the fuck are you still with her?
>>
All she fucking cares about is Warhammer. She is fucking obsessed, literally obsessed. Sits and watches videos of them playing it on Youtube for hours, sits and fucking browses the online store for it all night and hints at what she wants me to buy for her, sits painting it all fucking day instead of getting a job, reads the fucking books - have near enough a bookshelf worth of fucking books from it I shit you not. The literal only time she perks up at all or you see a little spark in her eye is when she's talking about it. Fucking new one coming out now too and she will NOT fucking shut up about it. This all started like a year ago, she never mentioned it at all before that. She was always kinda geeky but it was more computer games and Pokemon, then she got into this shit and it's ten times as expensive and literally all she fucking cares about. Warhammer is the worst fucking thing to ever happen to my relationship.
>>
>>735414981
Again, I'm seeing nothing but negatives here. Why don't you find another girl if you feel the need to date?
>>
>>735414816
Get someone of your own socio-economical status, duh. But just a bit lower than yours, just to ensure their loyalty.
>>
>>735415127
Maybe shes using it to cope with something. Ever try nerding out with her?
>>
>>735415127
at least is not overwatch lol
>>
>>735415100
>>i buy her a huge present to celebrate us being together
You were playing the game like a champ but that line is where you fucked up. At least you know now. You play with a cat by dangling a toy in front of it's face, not actually giving it.
>>
>>735407426
I dont really hate it, but a couple times a week she forgets to put her dirty panties into the hamper. It's the biggest annoyance we have after 6 years together though, so it fills the slot of "Thing I hate about my gf."
>>
>>735415013
You don't understand the male psyche, we like to gripe, it makes us feel better.

You're the kind of faggot that probably goes ballistic if someone helps you out but grumbles about it, because you demand help with a fucking smile.
>>
>>735414970
Dump her. You're better off alone.
>>
>>735414981

Just a tip from someone who is interested in bodybuilding, anon. If you're already fairly lean and are trying to get your abs out more, you're going to have to do a lot more than just weight loss. The fat on the abdominal area is referred to as visceral fat and is *very* hard to get rid of, especially long term. It's basically there to help protect and heat organs.

Your best bet is to not only lose weight but do specialized ab work-outs. At some point you're not really going to be able to just lose weight and make them pop more.
>>
>>735409723
that is so wrong.
>>
>>735407619
Does she always talk about the "funny guy" at work?
>>
>>735415127
Fuck you, I'd cut off my left nut to have a Warhammer obsessed QT GF. You'll only know what you have when you lose it tho lmao.
>>
We need pictures up in this thread
>>
>>735415254
Must be the human psyche then, because I've seen chicks do it too.
>>
>>735415254
It might be because I'm drunk, but I have no idea what you just said. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>735415333
Oh shit, she does. What does that mean, how did you know?
>>
>>735415350
Nah you don't know what it's like having someone in your life who can literally only talk about or do one thing, it's fucking horrendous after a little while.
>>
>>735414865
well unlike 90% of the faggots here some people actually speak the truth
>>
>>735415013
Tinder only works if you're willing to lower your standards. It's nothing but plain looking and generically attractive people with shit bios that expect big dicks/tits and a willingness to put up with bullshit. And more than a few uggos.
>>
>>735415462
I've been sober for about 3 years and just a once-through on that sentence was not nearly enough. Not sure what it is.
>>
>>735415141
I plan on it, I thought she'd be done with college after a semester or two but she screwed the pooch. Next time I'm just dating someone who has an actual job

>>735415138
I'm just not unhappy at the moment. I'll break up with her eventually, but not immediately.
>>
>>735414507
>Just ride the wave as it passes. The pendulum has to start swinging the other way eventually.
I fucking doubt it. women these days care about one thing: scratching that itch between their legs with whoever feels best at the time. and society gives them permission. then they wonder why men of quality don't want to breed with them, and society wonders why the species is getting stupider by the minute, because any man smart enough to be truly excellent is also smart enough not to be a beta cuck.
>>
>>735415492
lolololololol

Welp I'm another anon, but that means she really likes this guy whom she spends 8hrs a day with. Would you let your woman co-habit with another man? Same principle.

>But the words you speak come from the heart
Sorry bud.
>>
>>735407426
They don't exist
>>
>>735408989
Disagree. That's the first girl you're supposed to sleep with. And maybe last.
>>
>>735415281
I'm a twig, but I gained a bit of stomach fat since I have a desk job, but 3 times a week long distance biking and 3 times a week targeted workouts are building muscle and burning fat.
>>
>>735415492
Because im always 'that' funny guy. Dont worry. Unless hes a really good looking funny guy, which i doubt, you have nothing to worry about

We are always friendzoned from the beginning kek
>>
>>735415645
Yep.

Same thing happened to me with my ex about 3-ish years ago. She talked about this guy at work occasionally and broke up with me after about 3-4 months of that starting. We were together about 2 years.

Later I find out she had a crush on him and tried to get with him but he said no and blocked her, so I guess that's just life lmao
>>
>>735415533
I don't expect women to speak the truth. I only expect them to figure out what I want to hear. You don't listen to a woman's words, you watch her actions.
>>
>>735415240
Why be with someone that would even consider doing that?
>>
>>735415237
She actually used to play Overwatch a bit, League of Legends too. No interest in them now, just the Warhammer computer games.

>>735415189
No, she's always been a bit like this. Like she gets autistically obsessed with shit for a bit. Like if she watches a movie she liked she'd just watch it again ten times but move onto something else soon enough. This has been going on for a year though. I've tried talking to her about it but she just tries to explain why it's so great and shit, there's no reasoning with her about it.

>>735415350
No mate, I don't mind a hobby or something, but it's literally all she talks or cares about. I have no interest in it either, even though I've tried. She's fucking smart too, so it's like double the waste of her life when she could actually be doing something with it. Honestly she'd rather be painting her little plastic toys than having sex. Why would you ever wish for that? All the other geeky stuff before was sorta cute, this is just destroying our relationship.
>>
>>735415240
>>>i buy her a huge present to celebrate us being together
>You were playing the game like a champ but that line is where you fucked up. At least you know now. You play with a cat by dangling a toy in front of it's face, not actually giving it.
lessonslearned.jpg
>>
File: 1468466376736s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468466376736s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>735415350
wew lad
>Pic related it's your new sperg gf
>>
>>735415141
>Get someone of your own socio-economical status, duh. But just a bit lower than yours, just to ensure their loyalty.
this is a meme.

get someone of lower socioeconomic status, and be stingy with them, they will abuse your generosity instead of appreciating it.

quid pro quo m8
>>
>>735408346
Sounds like a perfect girl to me
>>
I'll just post it in here

2 weeks ago I started a discussion about it the last weeks she wasn't that interested in me/present. Drama started, haven't spoke too much for a week.
Last week we met and left each other, I wanted to fix things but when she said "I was stressed and you're an egoist for not noticing I even lost weight" I just decided to let her go, clearly she didn't want to fix anything. But it was good, we even talked, laughed and kissed after the discussion.

After 5 weeks we talk again and she just say to me that basically the day after we left she started talking to another men. I went crazy, took her to my house and gave her everything of her I had. Now I don't want to see her and I think she cheated on me.

Common friend, more close to me than her suggests that she didn't and this guy (I don't know) is just an idiot who was waiting for the right moment.

Anyway you can't throw away 9 months in one day, I'm hating her for this.
2 nights ago I made out with a girl I didn't know properly and yesterday I had kind of a date with the hottest girl in the 5 years of my course at uni so I'm doing great anyway.

Just wanted to talk sorry
>>
>>735408346
My wife likes the occasional buttseks but wont touch or suck my dick.
Her sex drive is almost non existant due to hormonal problems.
>>
>>735415764
oh boy
>>
>>735415500
Seriously tho your gf has issues. Have you tried getting her out of the house more? Or maybe it's actual autism idk.

>>735415569
At least you can convince your brain into believing you can get laid. Better than being ground down into a beta pulp by one woman IMO.

>>735415575
Kek glad to know it's not me. Kudos on 3 years btw.

>>735415576
Time will take it course. At least you're aware of it happening.

>>735415585
IDK man, give it one or two generations maybe. Just remember humanity has always seen a lot of degeneracy and recovered from it. I'm sure we can get over this. And even if it doesn't, welp that's life. Life aint perfect.
>>
>>735415889
Why be angry at a woman for acting like a woman? Would you be angry at a cat for scratching you? Would you be angry at a dog for shitting on the carpet? Because ultimately you're the one to blame.
>>
>>735416429
well a well trained dog shouldn't shit on a fucking carpet you dickweed, also take those poor doggos outside to poop ffs
>>
>>735416170
I don't want it to be this way but it seems to work, in general. Nothing is truly given in life.
>>
>>735416521
Spoiler: you're not the first owner
>>
>>735411320
Tonsil stones.
>>
>>735416621
que pasa amigo? you can train any dog in any circumstance and you dont have to be a fucking dog whisperer to do that
>>
She was gay before I met her, sometimes feels like she wants to go back
>>
>>735416816
Good choice, a dog is more loyal than any human being can ever be. Unconditional love is something only reserved for parent-child, or dog-owner.
>>
>>735416843
Do you look like a dyke?
>>
>>735416843
you know what they say, once you are gay you are likely to stray

wait what
>>
>>735416904
this x100
>>
>>735416243
The problem is that she's been fucked by the same dick for too long. If she'd have sex with a new lover she'd find attractive there would be no "low libido". Low sex drive is mostly a myth. Sex is always the best in the beginning of the relationship anyway.
>>
>>735409771
This is very true.

I am a pretty dominant guy, and I always attract beta girls. Usually I don't mind making all the decisions (without forcing it btw), but sometimes I want my girlfriend to be more.... ye know.... pro active.
>>
can i get a source for the main picture of the thread?
>>
>>735417173
Be glad you're the one to lead bud. Look at your friends and how they are being bossed around by their gf's. You might not realize but you've struck gold there, just by realising your agency in this context.
>>
>>735412700
lol I already do
I creampied a 21 year old mulatto girl last week.
Odd twist of fate but, but I've been out of town and I haven't seen my gf since I nailed the Other girl. That will change tonight when I get home. Haha
I actually really want to try to fuck a random and my gf in the same day. Blowing in two pussies in one day sounds like climbing Mt Olympus to me.
>>
>>735407426
blames me for everything, "is never wrong", I took too much shit to be with her...I`m thinking about breaking up,even wrote the text i`m sending her...
>>
>>735417311
Here you go you perv. Also lrn2/imagesearch/, it's the triangle on the right you n00b.
http://redbust.com/shower-beauties-vol-3/
>>
>>735417445
Do it you pussy, reclaim your balls. Do it so I can regain my hope in humanity.
>>
>>735417379
Welp what you're doing now isn't any different than how it's always been. I do the same btw, fucked 3 chicks in 4 days this year. My personal milestone. Good going tho, keep getting your dick wet instead of all those chumps who accept life as a eunuch.
>>
>>735407426
She keeps postponing her living together with me. Instead she wants to keep studying. She also often goes out with "male friends". Brings my blood to a boil.
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.