[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is dabbing more dangerous?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 15

File: 2017_05_26_084443.png (1MB, 1336x752px) Image search: [Google]
2017_05_26_084443.png
1MB, 1336x752px
Is dabbing more dangerous?
>>
>>735400557
Dabbing is for faggots. Also nice out of focus photo.
>>
>>735400752
Believe it or not that is in focus. That's what budda looks like.
>>
If you get hot wax on your clothes they're fucked. They'll smell like weed permanently and stink up every load of your laundry. Dabbing is way messier and way more inconvenient than smoking bud
>>
>>735400980
It's also cheaper per high and you don't have to smoke a fifth as much. It's cocaine vs chewing on cocaine leaves.
>>
>>735401245
Wax is cheaper per high, but IMO it's just a pain in the ass to deal with. I'd rather gut a blunt and fill it with bud than get out an oil rig, butane torch and try to scrape sticky ass wax off of a piece of paper onto a nail
>>
>>735400895
>blurry as fuck image
>in focus
Get a better camera then.
>>
>>735401609
Get the stuff that's in glass. Quest concentrates. It's easier to work with. Still the question of health safety remains.
>>
>>735400557
>than being black?
No
>than riding a three wheeler?
No
>autoerotic asphyxiation?
No

Be more specific OP
>>
>>735402269
Is it more dangerous than just smoking or vaping dry herb?
>>
>>735402244
Not legal around here so I get what I get. I pay about $20/g for good wax, so it's an amazing deal but handling it is almost annoying enough to where I don't want to buy it
>>
>>735402392
In theory, no. In practice, depending on the method of extraction, it can contain butane and shit which isn't exactly good for you to inhale into your lungs.
>>
>>735402538
hey you aren't me you psuedo intellectual cock munch

also no, less plant matter= less carbon
>>
>>735402538
you are actually right though, cock
>>
>>735402761
I was just giving the man an answer, didn't mean to imply that I was you. Wish they'd bring back god damn IDs here.
Butane is used in the process of isolating the THC from the plant matter, but there are other methods such as CO2 extraction that work just as well. The butane extraction method can result in negative health effects in the final product, which is what you want to be on the look out for
>>
>>735401245
Crack is also cheaper.
>>
>>735400557
It's worse for your lungs
>>
>>735403007
Butane extracted wax leaves a sticky feeling on my teeth and makes me feel like I can't get any oxygen. Dabbing, not even once.
>>
>>735402392
What do you mean. Risk of death? Risk of being caught. Dangerous meaning it may try to rob you when your not around.
>>
>>735403167
Yeah but cocaine sucks dick anyway. Shit lasts like an hour at most and gives you the social effects you can get from a $5 tab of acid.
>>
>>735403291
It's safe to assume he just means general adverse health effects.
>>
>>735403291
I think it's worth noting that if weed is illegal in your area wax is even more illegal. In states like Texas, possession of any wax at all is a fucking straight up felony. Keep that shit at your house, try not to travel with it
>>
>>735403007
sorry. read the post above yours

>>735403291
come up with your own material stupid
>>
Is it worth noting how comparitively dangerous and expensive owning a rig is to rolling a joint

>not when.you factor in.how much dope you have to buy

anyone have side by side experience?
>>
>>735404008
Upfront cost for a rig and torch is gonna be a lot more than some rolling papers, but if you can find a good price on wax in your area you'll save a lot of money. I get good bud here for 10/g and good wax for 20/g, and I easily get around 3x more usage out of the wax.
The main reasons I haven't completely switched to wax are the fact that it's so messy and annoying to deal with, and it has no CBD or terpenes which means the high never feels as "complete."
>>
If it's done right it's not that dangerous, you're essentially vaping thc. The biggest problem I see with it is that it ruins your tolerance. I stopped with wax when it was taking me 6 dabs to get high or 2 joints to get high. I live in a legal state so quality is not an issue.
>>
>>735404008
yes. Dabbing, health wise, for me is much better. Less anxiety, a lot less harsh on my lungs. You don't need a huge rig, just a pen and a glass container for it. Plus, smell is easier to hide. Container doesn't reek. Much more dangerous to get caught with
>>
>>735402449
Where do you live that you pay $20/g for wax? In my state standard is $50 for half
>>
>>735404354
If you're looking for a cheap dab pen, look into the Yocan Evolve Plus. Shit's like $18 on eBay, I've had mine since December and I use it for both wax and flower. Flower will get it ashy but if you don't mind cleaning it regularly then it's no big deal
>>
>>735404467
You pay $50 for 14g of wax? Holy shit. I live in North Carolina, most places here wax is $35-$45 for just one gram but I live in a very hippie area, so the police here never enforce weed laws therefore less heat on suppliers = lower local prices.
>>
File: 1496891524354.jpg (353KB, 930x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496891524354.jpg
353KB, 930x530px
>>735404234
>>735404354
>>735404519
>>
>>735404683
less heat = more scammers

stay cucked at 40/g
I was never so nignogged as going from an illegal state where quality growers spread by word of mouth vs recreational states where dindus offer you dab rips before trying to sell you weed water.
>>
>>735402538
butane in even the trace levels of a shittly purged marijuana extract would be next to harmless. You really gotta be practically huffing the stuff to have any issues. The only downside I see to dabs is maybe high THC content over modulate the cannabinoid system and causing some general deficiency overtime with continued use. IE you would be more prone to need cannabinoids to feel normal because your cannabinoid intake is so high. Overall though its a much cleaner way to smoke weed, its basically all the good stuff of the plant (terpenes, trichromes) without the chlorophyll or plant matter. That and its usually cheaper.

>>735403263
the plant waxes coat your lungs and teeth if you dab a ton, thats pretty common. It doesn't have any medical impact at all.
>>
File: 1495904481466.jpg (17KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1495904481466.jpg
17KB, 720x405px
>>735405234
>tfw jews are behind legalization too
>>
>>735404008
>china rig: $30
>butane torch: ~$20
congrats your dabbing

>wax has no CBD or terpenes
I'm sorry are you retarded?
>>
>>735405486
oops
>>735404234
>>
>>735405486
I think you forgot to link a post.
>>
>>735405234
Can't say I've ever been scammed though. It's not like I just go up to random people on the street and ask to buy wax; the guy I buy from is my best friend's older brother and I've known him since back in high school. I weigh with my own scale so no taring bullshit is going on and every time I go over to buy he smokes me out a bit for free. I've never paid more than 20/g for wax, but your ass is lucky if you can get 14 fucking grams for $50. I don't even know where to get 14g of bud for $50 much less wax
>>
>>735405234
That makes zero sense.

Less heat = bigger market with more participants. You're going to have more of EVERYTHING, and you'll actually have at least some kind of option if you do actually get scammed or ripped off. Other than word of mouth.

Goddamn that was literally the stupidest weed related post I've read in a while.
>>
>>735405486
I overstated it by saying "no CBD or terpenes," but the extraction process for THC will not yield as much CBD and vice versa. You're losing a lot of one or the other in the extraction process, and the reason everyone regards wax as more discreet (ie it smells less and the smell doesnt stick around as long) is because it has nowhere near the amount of terpenes as the flower.
>>
>>735405617
>that doesn't make any sense to me

maybe because you're a close minded tinfoil? literally the basic reasoning behind drug regulation

>>735405604
>I don't think I've ever been scammed
Post pics of mansion and hot wife. Yours specifically.
>>
>>735405834
okay that makes more sense, it does take more effort to strip those cannabinoids. Have you heard of live resin?
>>
>>735405617
more freedom to sell = easier to get away with dispensing low quality product
pretty fucking a + b = c
Like I could ever say anything dumber than 420 BLAZE IT
>>
>>735405903
Lol, what a nice strawman you've built over there. I really don't see what your argument is; you disagree that less regulation drives down prices? Or do you think deregulation isn't worth it because it breeds "scammers?" If you're an idiot you're going to get scammed in any marketplace.

>>735406018
I have but I've never tried it unfortunately. It's supposed to retain the majority of the terpenes in the flower, but it's a lot harder to produce than regular wax and as a result is more expensive
>>
>>735405617
in a situation like that why not buy trim and make good extract yourself?
>>
>>735406215
read the post above yours lazy jew
>>
>>735405373
When you do a butane or a co2 vac purge it removes most of the terpines from the process, most HBO doesn't have terpines just a high thc concentration. The difference is when they take a live plant and immediately extract the live plant out of the ground and put it into a cold ice bath and then into a vac purge but by keeping the whole plant together it holds the terpines in, however, to blast it you want to have it at ideal temperatures for developing the oil while also retaining the terpines. This is how you make Live Resin, however, HBO doesn't regularly have terpines in. Don't go spouting lies.
>>
>>735406248
I do. Just thought it was worth mentioning
>>
>>735406248
Why not grow your own food, assemble your own motor vehicle and power your own house? That shit takes time most people don't have. I get off work and I just want to smoke a bowl, invite some friends over and relax. I'm not trying to spend my freetime producing wax just to save a few dollars
>>
>>735404467
its 50 a g for wax where im at, same as an 1/8 of real good bud. So wax is worth it but im in an illegal state and i have no way of getting a rig
>>
>>735406215
Its really not that complex to make, the main difference between live resin and any other concentrate is that the plants are immediately run at the point of harvest, no drying or curing. It shouldn't really impact the price point too much, locally I can get it for 20/g. I would say ice hash is the second closest in terms of terpene content.
>>
>>735406416
haha. the devide between twats and useful people is huge
>because im lazy and don't know how
>>
>>735406416
its literally a matter of blasting a weed filled tube with butane into a pyrex plate and waiting, if you think its time consuming or complex frankly your lazy and stupid.
>>
>>735406152
But it's also easier to get away with dispensing high quality product. And, as basic business goes, the best quality for the best price will win out in the market. Scammers get name-dropped, their customers will never return or recommend them to anyone, etc.
>>
>>735406462
Thanks for knowing what you're talking about. Lol.
>>
>>735400557
only if ur standing at the top of a staircase
>>
>>735406442
Go to a head shop. Just beacuse weed is illegal doesn't mean you can't get a pipe.
>>
>>735406152
Like I said, there's a bigger market in total - there's more low quality AND high quality product across different price ranges. More market with less risk brings down prices, increases availability, and expands selection at the top of the market and the bottom of the market and everything in between.

I can walk into a corner store indowntown Seattle right now and have a selection of 30 different concentrates and 100 different strains of bud, along with all the other edible bullshit they offer. That wasn't even possible 10 years ago when I was a medical patient in California.
>>735405903
>Close minded tinfoil

I've lived all along the west coast before and after legalization was passed. You are full of shit, and probably underage. Legalization has expanded the market 10fold even from the amazing market that medical brought to California. You are not at the whims of a dealer anymore unless you choose to be.

Not that I give a fuck, I grow my own since I was in college and don't bother with concentrates because I'm not a massive faggot.

Goddamn you guys are seriously fucking stupid for believing the illegal market is better or higher quality than the legal one. Learn to economics please
>>
>>735406462
Oh don't get me wrong, I doubt it's complex and I'm sure I could do it. I have a pretty good job in a very poor area, so I have plenty of free-spending money and honestly it doesn't bother me to drop a few extra $ to save my free time.
>>
>>735400557
Dangerous?
>>
>>735406371
what the fuck am I lying about, you just started on a tangent about live resin and didn't really link back to anything that I said outside of maybe terpene content being lower compared to live resin, but I wasn't even talking about that/that had nothing to do with anything. And to say BHO (HBO? wat) has no terpene content is straight up retarded. Thats like claiming your extract has literally 0 plant waxes/impurities or something.
>>
>>735406532
>get away with

You don't "get away with" running a business correctly moron. Yes business, regulated sales. As in authority by societal acceptance.

To get away with something means to make more by doing less. You know, criminal activity. I am going to stop believing you can be this stupid. Good day sir.
>>
Tbh if you don't dab you're either broke or live on a state with shitty supply. Don't get me wrong I still smoke a blunt a day but buy a rig it's worth it
>>
>>735406668
>being this triggered

You should probably smoke more fella
>>
>>735402449
You smoke shitty wax if it's 20 a gram I live in cali and it's not that cheap
>>
>>735406896
Uh, you do realize weed is still illegal in most areas, right? You certainly do "get away with" selling it. Binding some arbitrary definition you coined to the phrase "get away with" doesn't make you correct in any way.
>>
>>735406973
>Triggered

Yes, retards to trigger me

No smoking for me right now my grandma needs me to take her to the store then I have to run errands at my girlfriend's mom's house

Maybe later tho
>>
>>735406668
>Goddamn you guys are seriously fucking stupid for believing the illegal market is better or higher quality than the legal one. Learn to economics please

>what are taxes
>what are trade commissions
>what is regulation by retards

you are clueless
>>
>>735402538
Butane evaporates at 32 degrees. Only shitty wax has Butane still in it
>>
>>735407034
It's pretty good, I definitely don't believe it's super high grade but I'm at a [7] after a couple hits so it's definitely not shit. If it ain't that cheap in Cali, there was some dude earlier in the thread talking about getting a half OZ of wax for $50
>>
>>735407051
acting retarded means you're retarded. did you know?
>>
I've read this thread and I'm pretty sure if you guys have trouble handling the wax or think there's to much Butane it's cause yall have shitty wax
>>
>>735406790
I mean it's got nothing to do with that. But the terpines in HBO BHO are just a lot less than Live Resin. I was just pointing out that you're uneducated on the topic and you're now embarrassing yourself because you can't take honesty. That is the difference in BHO and Live Resin one has a significantly higher concentration of Terpines while when blasting BHO you generally destroy most of the terpines in the process. Zzzz learn to chemistry.
>>
>>735407080
>things said on the internet while jacking off at grandmas house trigger me

sides evaporated
>>
>>735407166
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." You can believe all you want to that legalization/decriminalization results in worse products, that's simply not true.
>>
>>735407098
ooo what a hot issue. what a coincidence that trolling is the only thing b does passionately
>>
>>735407098
>Implying there isn't a huge risk premium in dealing illegally

>Implying that dealers don't take this into account because they could get sent to prison for years

>Implying there's not multiple people in any given supply chain before it gets to you and that they don't take cut at every level

You're just trading the prison risk premium for a tax. The people taking a cut at every level is the state instead of Jamal.

The bonus being that you now have a vastly larger selection of prices and quality that wasn't possible before.
>>
>>735407324
"I like super yummy dicks"
-yourself
>>
>>735407259
Lol I own my own house you troglodyte. I'm helping out my grandma because I'm not a degenerate dabbing faggot posting in my parents house because I'm too dumb to do anything else.

Does your grandma know that you're a loser anon? Do you think she's disappointed in how you turned out?
>>
>>735407231
you are being obtuse for the sake of being a dick, nothing I said was incorrect and nothing you said has once again any correlation to what I said. I get that live resin has higher terpene content but to say BHO is devoid of all terpenes is once again fucking retarded. zzzz learn to logic.
>>
>>735407383
>implying everyone is an 18yo señior that gets their lettuce behind the library

stay mad
>>
>>735407536
>internetlies.meme
>>
No, just too strong for me. I enjoy smoking buds, I like rolling up fat joints and smoking them for a long time. With a dab it's over instantly, no enjoyment there for me.
>>
>>735407830
whats your preferred paper if you have the cash?
>>
>>735407674
Yes, I'm totally lying about having a job ad a house. Because that's such an amazing achievement. I guess here it is. Stay poor.
>>735407612
I'm not saying you can't have a decent dealer that will have good product and decent prices. I'm saying you're completely at his whims and the whims of the black market.

You have all the selection you want at any price point you want in a legal state.
>>
>>735407830
Yeah that's one thing bud will always have over dabs. Nothing beats buying some Dutch Berry Fusions, gutting them and then packing them tight with some bud and enjoying a long smoke.
>>
File: 1489608892268.jpg (3KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489608892268.jpg
3KB, 105x125px
>>735400557
The only way I can see it being dangerous is if you take too much and freak out on a bad trip. Which can happen, especially with first timers.
>>
>>735407968
yeah you probably are

I have the price point, selection, and a cool group of friends to smoke with here, because I'm not socially disabled.
>>
>>735408086
same risk as smoking

OMG GUYS DID YOU SEE THAT COP MY PARENTS ARE GONNA FIND OUT SHIT I HAVE TO GO HOME RIGHT NOW
>>
>>735408615
Cops can be pretty scary when you're high though. We were smoking on this campus not too long ago at these picnic tables (most of us just recently graduated, so not super weird), cops yell over at us and tell us not to move. We 're like ahhh fuck they're about to take our weed, but they just walked by laughing and didn't even say anything to us.
>>
File: 20140711_150006.jpg (488KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20140711_150006.jpg
488KB, 1440x2560px
No, if your talking about butane being in the product its dependent on who makes it
I always took great care of my stuff
Purged at -28.8 hgz at 90-100°f for 80 hours (45 per flip)
Some sinfullysour (sour jack x sageNsour OG) 2 month cured nug run
>>
>>735408881
>troll cops

fucking love these guys. I got pulled over once immeadiately after smoking a joint and as soon as i opened the window the cop was like, "I smell smoke" and I go, "thats because I smoke cigarettes". The cop grins at me and goes, "Oh I guess we'll say its cigarettes then". laughs all the way back to his car and drives off while I sit there all fucking super troopered because he never even asked for my papers or told me I was allowed to drive off. Figured it out after 20 minutes or so.

But sometimes you get ranger rick so don't be stupid.
>>
>>735400895
Are you blind even the dish is out of focus on that's a potato tier camera
>>
File: 20140627_180512.jpg (681KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20140627_180512.jpg
681KB, 1440x2560px
>>735409207
Bud used, fresh plant.

Ran in 1000w HPS, a DWC setup, and organic amendment compost tea.
>>
>>735409335
I would have also enjoyed "camera for chippos"
>>
>>735409210
A friend of mine got Ranger Rick'd senior year of high school, oh man. He moved pretty heavy weight, undercover trailed him to the local park. He was there to jump his friend's car, not even to sell anything, I read the whole report and the undercover said they were "loitering" and "speaking nonsensically about jumper cables" and concluded it was a drug deal. They put the whole god damn park on lockdown, first 2 bike cops showed up, then a K9 unit then 2 patrol cars. He refused a search on his car but they lied and said they smelled weed, found like 4oz and hit him with a felony charge. He got it down to a misdemeanor somehow and then got it expunged, but damn that shit was crazy when it went down.
I live in a chill community though, I see people straight up ripping glass bongs in public and cops don't do anything. It's technically illegal here but I guess they just conclude it costs too much damn money to enforce
>>
>>735409567
sounds like they already knew he was fucked though. ranger rick is when you were pulled over speeding and wake up in a mental hospital because the arresting officer just graduated being a prison guard/campus police.

I would venture a guess that they concentrate on real crime and don't like packing the jails with underage wiggers
>>
Honestly I've seen like 5 posts on this thread where they knew what they were talking about and didn't have SHITTY wax
>>
>>735410128
you're surprised?
>>
>>735410024
Yeah but they really fucked him in an unfair way. He wasn't even selling it at the time, shit was vac sealed + in mason jars so there's no way they smelled it, I'm pretty sure the reason he got it dropped to a misdemeanor was because the whole probable cause for the search was iffy.
Even in college, my 1st year when I lived on campus I'd walk outside and there'd be people sitting at the tables smoking joints/ripping bongs right in front of tours and campus police, nothing would happen.
>>
>>735409350
manganese is organic, and your plants look deficient.
>>
>>735410414
not him but its clearly at the end of flowering when seeing yellowing from lack of nitrogen is common, although the leaves are cupping, so too hot?
>>
Dabbing extracts isn't more dangerous, its actually better as you aren't inhaling combusted gasses. Also making even a single toke bowl takes fucking ages compared to dabbing, you don't need to pick out tiny stem fragments and micro seeds with extracts. If you think about it as well, 1g of flower isn't 1g of usable material, some of it will be stem. Whereas with extracts the whole weights usable
>>
>>735410345
Does he sell? Then it wasn't really unfair. Pretty sure the reason he got it dropped is selling pot makes getting an attorney easier.

Campus police aren't police.

No offense meant.
>>
>>735400557
Inhaling superheated hydrocarbons?

Sure.... completely safe.
>>
>>735410611
cupping but not wilting, Im sticking with magnesium
>>
File: 20140627_180518.jpg (703KB, 1340x1958px) Image search: [Google]
20140627_180518.jpg
703KB, 1340x1958px
>>735410414
Its caleed flushing anon.
>>
>>735410633
Yeah he did sell, but still, they couldn't get any evidence on him so they basically had to surprise him with an illegal search in order to arrest. Campus police are all I'm worried about really, I still have friends in their junior and senior years so I hang out with them on campuses and the only other place I smoke is at my house or one of their houses.
>>
>>735410861
lol don't flush it doesn't actually do anything.
>>
>>735410625
decent points
>>
File: 20140213_182118.jpg (680KB, 1108x2282px) Image search: [Google]
20140213_182118.jpg
680KB, 1108x2282px
>>735410611
It was 70°f in that tent.

Im and it happens during flushing

Some bluepower 1st day pf flush
>>
>>735410916
Yeah. It does.

>>735410861
perfect sense made. my bad
>>
>>735411022
>Im and it happens during flushing
so stress
>>
File: 20140606_180944.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20140606_180944.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>735410916
It actually does, causing the plant to get rid of excess nutrients will actually allow for a smoother hit/ cleaner product anon

Sinfullysour #3 1st week of flushing
>>
>>735410869
How old are you?

If you're worried stop breaking the fucking law.
>>
Dabbing is just a pain in the ass
>>
File: 20140606_180922.jpg (884KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20140606_180922.jpg
884KB, 1440x2560px
>>735411188
? Do you know what your talking about?

Same plant day 35 of flowering
>>
>>735411343
Just turned 23, and no I'm not really worried. I just used "worried" in the sense that campus police is all I really run into with bud on me, and they don't give a rat's ass anyway because I live in a rural area where even the cops will try to sell you moonshine
>>
>>735411381
my conclusion as well.

plus you don't see cowboys sucking robot dick
>>
>>735407034
>Using the cali reference for it not being cheap anywhere else.

You know in most places people pay 100k for a house that would be 1 million plus in cali right? Price is dependant on where you live generally. Best weed comes from the northeast and Canada anyways. Fuck commiefornia.
>>
>>735411562
backpeddle much?
>>
>>735400557
Is it "more" dangerous? No, because weed isn't dangerous. Is it dangerous? Yes, it can be, depending on what you are doing at the time. Dab is extremely powerful. If you have heart problems it could exacerbate them, and any negative effects weed normally has are seriously amplified. It really is a different high. It's similar, but its more powerful than any inexperienced normal weed smoker could ever anticipate.
>>
>>735411696
Lol not really back-peddling, I just used it to emphasize that regular police are just an afterthought since I'm never out in public public with weed on me.
>>
>>735411718
weed is dangerous.

it just doesn't happen overnight so our ADD society is like "lol no scientific evidence"

I also smoke everyday. Doesn't mean I lie to myself.
>>
>>735411886
>weed is dangerous.
but how? And ya clearly its not like 100% safe, anyone who thinks its completely benign is stupid.
>>
File: 1494174101292.jpg (45KB, 550x557px) Image search: [Google]
1494174101292.jpg
45KB, 550x557px
>>735411802
You're still doing it anon.
>>
File: 1476686491290-b.jpg (20KB, 318x307px) Image search: [Google]
1476686491290-b.jpg
20KB, 318x307px
>grab a little cotton
>put about a dab on it and cover it with a little more cotton
>put into desktop vape
>profit
>>
>>735411989
I really don't want a tinfoil thread. Anything unmoderated can be dangerous, because stupid people exist.

And that's all i have to say about that.
>>
>>735411997
Don't really see the concern, I'm just saying that the police here really don't give a shit. They'll sell you some fucking moonshine if you ask and that's still illegal. If I get caught then oh well, I'll have to take some shitty class and be on my merry way.
>>
>>735412123
I mean stupid people do stupid shit regardless of their drug of choice
>>
>>735411886
I smoked everyday for 8 years and quit cold turkey with no issues and haven't smoked in 2 months.

Nothing really changed. I lost weight (276lbs - 180lbs) in 1 year of smoking to replace eating out of boredom and exercise, did better in school, and had a diligent desire when i smoked.
>>
>>735410916
You have obviously never grown before.
>>
>>735411989
No drug is good for you, but if you're gonna do drugs may as well smoke weed since it's one of the safest ones. There are definitely poorer choices to make
>>
>>735412179
They actually do, and your attitude is why the working class is so disdainful about weed.

>they don't give a shit, but if they do give a shit and I screw up, I don't really care

Man you're so cool and unaffected by worldly things. Or just burnt out and ungrounded.
>>
>>735412389
why the fuck would a plant in its ripening stage have "extra nutrients"? There is no scientific basis for flushing having any impact on the plant. Show me evidence that isn't just stoners on some forum vouching for it. Also why would you use nutrients you would feel compelled to flush in the first place?
>>
>>735412268
Yep.
>>735412339
>I was able to control myself
congrats
>>
>>735412548
>your attitude is why the working class is so disdainful about weed
Lol have you ever worked a real job? Even my boss smokes and doesn't hide it. It's decriminalized here, a $100 fine or 10 hours of classes is not the end of the world nor is it something to be worried about.
>>
>>735401609

I put my shit in the fridge for like 5 mins. Easily comes off the paper, doesn't stick to shit for like 20 seconds. after that it warms up enough and sticks to every thing.
>>
>>735412606
>scientific basis for growing a plant that spits in the face of the government that funds the scientific community

NO WAI

He also gave you a perfectly valid reason that you could do some cursory research on, know-nothing
>>
>>735412816
>my penis has been stepped on, I must let everyone know I find this humorous and that my few life experiences in 15 years of recall represent the entire world.

Chill out dude. No it's not the end of the world. You're simply irresponsible for throwing away your time and money like that
>>
>>735412606
Jesus christ your fucking dumb XD.

If you want evidence i could tell you my personal experience
My first grow was some pineapple chunk from barneys farm, didnt flush at all and pulled it still green at day 72 of flowering, after 2 months during the curing process it burnt black ash, tasted harsh, lacked in flavor after the first hit, and it smelt shitty. The bud itself looked great and smelled great, but it didn't smoke great.

This sinfully sour burnt white ash, had a even and fast burn, tasted great till the end, and smelt great after each exhale.

The only things different was the strain (wont impact) and flushing.

Your getting rid of plant sugers and chlorophyll by causing the plant to consume itself.
>>
>>735413286
well up until this post you weren't a faggot. would really appreciate you going back to posting bud
>>
>>735412951
>cannabis is illegal in the US and parts of the UK so therefore its illegal everywhere and there is 0 science done on it
and no he just gave some ancedotal bs on how watering your soil with plain water the last 2 weeks of flowering will some how cause your plant to perspire all its "excess" nutrients.

>>735413286
>If you want evidence i could tell you my personal experience
really?
>>
>>735413235
It's not really throwing it away. I have a hobby that happens to be illegal, and if I'm caught a $100 infraction is not a big deal at all and will not hurt me financially. The money goes to fund the city, so it'll go to a better cause than collecting dust in my account.
>>
>>735413440
actually plant sugars and chlorophyll. He went a little faggy but explained it right there. You're just butt mad.
>>
>>735412606
Alot of people use chemical nutrients to boost growth. They are then flushed out the last few weeks before harvest so that none of the byproducts end up in the smokeable flowers. It's pretty common sense honestly, obvious troll is obvious.
>>
>>735405373
>The only downside I see to dabs is maybe high THC content over modulate the cannabinoid system and causing some general deficiency overtime with continued use.

I've thought of this before too. In my experience though, I've been smoking just dabs for probably 6 months now. Probably 6-8 dabs a day. Last week I smoke a 0.5g joint and got way too fucking high, almost uncomfortably high. I think since I was just smoking dabs with high THC content, I didn't have a tolerance to
all the other cannabinoids and psychoactive properties in regular bud.
>>
>>735413614
lmao how the fuck would plain water cause your plant to remove its own chlorophyll? Once again this is completely ancedotal info with no actual science behind it.
>>
File: 20140213_182151.jpg (768KB, 1414x2134px) Image search: [Google]
20140213_182151.jpg
768KB, 1414x2134px
>>735413440
Yes really, I've experienced but without a flush. Thats evidence for you.
>>
>>735413546
gonna go ahead and assume you were an idiot before weed or you use aluminum to smoke. not the weeds fault either way
>>
>>735413776
During the rippining stage of cannabis the plant goes into overdrive consuming everything it can (in nature the makes pollinate the females and the females produce seeds) by just using water the plant consumes itself, and it's 3 weeks for a flush.
>>
>>735413730
I can vouch for this. I can do successive dabs and reach a comfortable [5] after a few of them, but I corner a bowl in a bong and rip that and I'm an [8] instantly.
>>
>>735413776
because theres no food and the plant eats itself. he explained that too you humongous douche
>>
>>735413730
Exactly. It's not all thc
>>
>>735400557
Well... I'd imagine dabbing is better for you? The worst part of smoking weed is the actual combustion, and dabs have hella less actual inhaled combusted matter, almost none of the plant material except for the resins that get you high

Probably a lot batter on your lungs, heart etc in the long run right?

Plus it seems to go a little further per dollar than weed, so it's a bit less dangerous on your wallet
>>
>>735414012
Rippining*
males*
>>
>>735414078
Alot more work tho
>>
Dabbing way better your vaping it there's no smoke
>>
>>735413954
When you drive, do you ever go over the speed limit? If you're even going 6 over, you're trusting that the officers around you aren't going to be dickheads and ticket you for it. But that possibility is always there, so why does everyone do it? Because it's convenient to be able to reach your destination faster, and you conclude that the benefit of speeding outweighs the cost of a traffic ticket. The same way I conclude that the benefit of smoking outweighs the cost of some random $100 infraction ticket; I make decent money and barely spend any of it, I don't even have cable TV in my house. You can call me an "idiot" all you want, but really all I'm doing is cost-benefit analysis and reaching the conclusion that I can spare $100 for my hobby.
>>
>>735414012
>>735414060
there is still 0 evidence for this and is complete hearsay from thin air. You have provided no evidence for this outside of some deductions based on plant pollination, which also wouldn't be simply only happening at the very peak of ripening.
>>
>>735404784
More?
>>
>>735414418
You're just arguing for the sake of arguing. I bet you have alot of friends don't you?
>>
>>735401736
>cant cater to your superior hi res chicken tendie needs on 4chan
>>
>>735414383
too long didn't read

I can save my habits for the comfort of my home, others homes, or isolated areas because I'm not a jonesing cock and spend no more on my habit than I've decided too like a responsible adult.

get bent helmet
>>
>>735414622
I'm being a dick but you are avoiding the point, you haven't backed up anything you have said with any actual evidence.
>>
>>735414418
>there is 0 evidence that things starve without food

forgot it was summer
>>
>>735414141
Less work though, weed you have to grind and pack multiple bowls. Oil is just heating up a nail for a few seconds. Plus you have to clean bowls/bongs way more than rigs. Also the added fact that one or two good dabs get you pretty high and it usually takes multiple bowls. I have a med card and always buy both but dabs are definitely the better route
>>
>>735407034
LOL i live in michigan and i can go to a legal medical dispensary and get a groam of decent wax for 20-40 a gram. sorry but cali isnt the holy grail of weed anymore bud
>>
>>735414418
Do you know how cannabis grows?
Have you ever grown before?
And it goes into overdrive like i said to make sur the seeds are rippend, it happens because of thousand of years of evolution to make sure its seedlings which only have around 50 days of production survive.

And there is evidence, a simple google search would tell you this.
>>
>>735414831
I think that's your opinion. many others think dabs are a pain in the ass
>>
>>735414812
>plants starve in 3 weeks at peak ripening
right...
>>
>>735414674
>I read your argument, can't formulate an intelligent reply so I'm just going to pretend I didn't read it
Not all of us can have fun isolated in a box. Nothing beats smoking outside on a sunny, 60 degree day. It's kinda hard to be irresponsible with money when you save more per year than you spend
>>
>>735414757
I haven't said anything besides for the post you just replied to.
>>
>>735414197
There's still a lot of smoke, however it is a different smell that isn't usually associated with weed
>>
>>735414884
LOL no you don't. That wax is illegal and your shit dispensary is tumbling their weed to try and make double bank before they get shut down. Stay tarded.
>>
>>735408149
are you 17? lol
>>
>>735415161
I hear this a lot, but if you're dabbing and someone walks by it's definitely going to smell like weed. It has that musty smoke scent to it that just can't be anything else
>>
>>735414975
I think what I said was mostly facts. Do you have a rig? Because almost anyone who has owned a rig and bong will tell you dabs are easier once you get that hang of what you're doing. Just my experience man no need for agression
>>
File: 20140328_151943.jpg (520KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20140328_151943.jpg
520KB, 1440x2560px
>>735415031
Again, its to cause the plant to consume the large amount of sugers and excessive chlorophyll that would make your bud harsh anon.
>>
>>735415052
yeah. I do that in my own backyard and on trips through the woods all the time. not out in the street where I could get arrested but then be like, " nah man...it's cool, I wanted to watch gay powerpoints and lose some money...its part of my hobby man".

such a tool
>>
>>735415334
Well yea, if you're walking through a cloud it's definitely noticeable as weed, what I meant was more like older generations getting a little whiff of oil usually results in less suspicion than actual bud
>>
>>735415395
again, you have no provided any non ancedotal evidence that this is actually the case. Its an urban legend. How could (and really why would) chlorophyll be broken down be and reintroduced into a plant as nutrients, especially at the end of its life cycle? I could see maybe glucose but then again it doesn't work like that. Drying and properly curing are what impacts bud harshness not the nutrient content of the plant.
>>
>>735415428
When did I say I did it "out on the street?" Nice attempt at a strawman. I've smoked for years, sometimes cops have seen me but they've never cared. I don't think you realize that rural communities really don't give a shit. The risk is absolutely minimal and the worst case scenario is I lose $100, which pretty much everyone in the US risks every time they go over the speed limit.
>>
>>735415242
are you autistic? That post is an hour old.
>>
>>735415525
I think if they know what weed smells like they'll be able to sniff out wax. My dad smokes but never tried wax, so one day when I was visiting I brought some and was gonna surprise him, but he could smell it already just from the dab pen's scent.
>>
>>735414831
I agree they're prolly better but with a dab you need a torch, it's a lot more involved, a pain in the butt to clean (don't need to scrape res, isn't hurtin you and you can always smoke it later, reclaim from a nail is more of a bitchr than scraping res imo)

Plus you can't just chill in bed smokin lul (unless you have a vape pen, which are pretty damn convienient)
>>
>>735415740
You can think what you want.

I've already experienced the difference from a proper and a improper flush. On matterial that was cured for 2 months before dipping into. And i have already explained in very simple detail why a flush works, and again, a simple google search anon.

Let me see what you have grown?
>>
>>735415802
>where cops can see you
>because you aren't a threat like your "friend"
>"not giving a shit" is extremely shortsighted and summarizes a much more complex mix of forces at work that you obviously don't understand
>if I lose on purpose, that's okay I still get a participation award

Just so you all realize it's idiots that ruin things, not substances
>>
>>735416807
There's a difference between knowing I'll never be caught and not giving a shit. Again, it's decriminalized here, that means the state discourages police from pursuing anyone for just smoking weed. I live in a small rural community where weed is more common than alcohol and I really don't think you can imagine living here. And you really make a big deal out of a $100 fine. What can you buy with that? A couple PS4 controllers? One videogame? One month of shitty cable TV where 1/3 of airtime is commercials? Why are those uses of the money any better?
>>
>>735417155
100 bucks worth of pot vs. going to class like a babby and having your record marked up. gee bill, what was i thinking.
>>
>>735417387
Classes are only if you're caught with 14g+, cause that's when it becomes a misdemeanor. Under 14g it's an infraction and a $50-$100 fine. I don't know about you but I don't carry half an ounce with me just to go out and smoke
>>
>>735417387
now the tremendous wait while you fire up those two braincells for a retort
>>
>>735417628
I think they call this "moving the goalposts". My last wife was an ace at this.
>>
>>735417874
You're a fucking retard. Nothing was moved, you just assumed I carried enough for a misdemeanor and you assumed wrong. The whole point of DECRIMINALIZED is that simple possession is an infraction, it's really not my fault that you're not familiar with such basic legal concepts.
>>
>>735418078
Unless a cop decides to rape you because you're a grubby shit and they're able to pin any other charge on you by way of it being a small community and them becoming familiar with your habits.

The doctrine of plain sight and execution of lawful duty are exceptionally loose concepts for a reason mouth breather.
>>
>>735416181
He hasn't grown anything besides for maybe a few pimples. He's trolling.
>>
>>735418480
But why would they do that? Everyone here is friendly towards them and they're friendly back. Weed is a non-issue here, they see it as nothing different than people drinking. You are really paranoid if you think they're putting on a facade so they can hide in the bushes and secretly document everyone in the town who smokes.
>>
>>735418709
>you're paranoid if you think cops are aware and will choose their jobs over you when push comes to shove.

phew lad
>>
>>735418923
Except their jobs discourage arresting for simple weed possession... so what exactly is your argument here? That all cops are just massive dicks who are out to get you?
>>
>>735419050
no I actually explained how they may conjoin charges when it becomes an issue or you degrade into a drain on society because of your incredible lack of insight. But you couldn't continue to post without ignoring what I said and making up new things I didn't say.

Cops aren't infallible. Some are dicks, just like every other walk of earth. And you are a mighty fuckable twat. If that's how you want to advertise, I'm fine with that. That's why we have cops.
>>
>>735419818
So because I smoke weed, which may as well not even be illegal here since no one gets charged for it, I'm a "drain on society?" I pay taxes, I work 40 hours a week, I'm not some shitbag who litters everywhere. Now I really see where this is coming from, you have a really limited view on what kinds of people smoke weed.
>>
>>735420366
>so because
don't self narrate my posts, I said "or you degrade". It's right there in black and white. Or tan and brown if you're default.

I can't have a limited view. I'm exactly the opposite of you. I can view the whole spectrum as we speak.
>thanks 4chin
>>
>>735420630
You're talking about something that's not going to happen. In other words, nothing you say means anything at all. What if, hypothetically, in an alternate universe... your argument is invalid because it relies on me waking up one morning and deciding to be a homeless weed smoker who throws his trash everywhere. You have no argument for what I do now, so you're turning to hypotheticals to say "yeah but you could become this!!"
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.