[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the worst thing a girl has done to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 31

File: 1492578592322.png (473KB, 805x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492578592322.png
473KB, 805x960px
Whats the worst thing a girl has done to you?
>>
>>735208522
holy fuck moar?
>>
>>735208522
If I say, is there more of this chick?
>>
Given birth to me
>>
>>735208522
Dont give me an opportunity...

also, made me hate them btw
>>
>>735208522
not shown nudes of this girl
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 464x424px)
image.jpg
85KB, 464x424px
Broke up with me while I was peaking on ten grams of psilocybin mushrooms

I went from feeling so good to so bad in the span of five seconds

She is an evil bitch
>>
>>735208522
Told her bf that she slept with me so he and I would fight over her. I told the guy she was attention whoring and good luck he was smart enough to know I was not lying.
>>
Existed
>>
>>735208522

She loved me then died of cancer.
>>
>>735209392

Was it on purpose, knowing you were tripping? Was it because you were constantly high, or was it just spite?

Not trying to project.
>>
>>735209692
>>
>>735208522

Been pegged
>>
File: 1452073727258.jpg (84KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452073727258.jpg
84KB, 600x800px
>>735208522
"I love you"
>>
>>735208996
Underrated
>>
>>735208522
Married me the changed like everyone always swears they won't... Went from fun and easy to love to grouchy, mean, cold and distant.
>>
>>735210135
/thread
>>
>>735208522

Did some digging, Hollywould_x seems like a lead on OP pic.
>>
>>735208522
several things

last one was started dating this girl, everything was great, I even rejected one job because of her.
after that, she has become cold and apathetic, I even thought she has broke up with me today.

She doesnt give me any conversation, I have to make the first move every time and she just answers with a yes or no. I cant understand girls, I really cant.
>>
holy fuck check this
>JғucktoɴJGHt.com
>>
>>735209392
got nudes?
>>
>>735210213
Yeah,, it's a motherfucker bro... We get by, but we basically live separate lives and share finances... Sad part is I still love her which makes the distance seem much worse... But there's a bright side, we have an awesome lil girl that makes things bearable between me and mom
>>
I dont need a girl cuz i have my hand and hentai
>>
>>735208522
Made me love her...
>>
>>735208522
I was going down on my ex and her pussy started to taste like pennies halfway through. I pulled away and that bitch was bleeding.

This bitch knew she was gonna start ragging and she let me chow down on her pussy regardless.

I earned my redwings against my will. She raped my mouth with her period blood.
>>
File: 0516118404.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0516118404.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>735208522
I started giving her best orgasms while eating her pussy. Everyday when she was sleeping at my place I used to eat, lick and play with her pussy for at least 30 minutes.
She loved that. Hugged me after finished, lots of kisses, and I enjoyed it a lot.

Time goes by.

She stops blowing me. Asks for pussy licking and fingering. She starts growing her hair down there. Somehow my fingers are filled with -white cheese- after fingering her.

I cant revert this anymore, sex is the worst between us, she has reached the point she always want her orgasms first and nothing more.
>>
>>735208522

>Told me she loved me and that I was amazing.
>Went away to the caribbean for med school.
>I spend thousands of dollars that I shouldnt spend and beg for time off that I don't have. Travel halfway around the world because I love her
>Find out she's fucking some local who works at her school.

I now have massive trust issues.
>>
Got back in touch with me for a few booty calls after we broke up to deliberately give me herpes. Fucking Americunt
>>
Let me eat her out and do other stuff to her but deny me sex and deny taking my virginity, I've had her naked in my bed and she wouldn't let me fuck.
>>
Cheated on me, then fucked the original guy, then his friend, then sucked off the original guy, then dated the friend for like a month, aka fucking in the car I bought for her regularly. Then she tried to get me back and I considered it, then discovered she tried cheating on be before this instance and got shut down. Then she slept around more, waited a year, and tried to get me back, telling me she was in therapy and getting better. Recently we've been seeing each other, and right when we decided to have sex, she started sexting a guy she works with. I found out and she broke down and started crying about how awful she is to me and how she can't get better. I stopped talking to her for a couple days, and we just now started talking again. I'm paying for her to go back to therapy, and hoping we can get back together.
>>
>>735210711
>Feels.jpeg
>>
>>735210863

Lay down the domination. If that cheese shit got in my mouth I'd fucking freak in a calm "Go take a shower" blah blah
>>
>>735211030
All good, thanks. Took me like 2 years to even bother looking for another girl but once I finally fucked another I was totally fine.
But holy fuck was it a long 2 years.
>>
File: 1496610499624.jpg (23KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1496610499624.jpg
23KB, 326x326px
>>735210863
i have the opposite problem, my girlfriend wont let me fucking touch her anymore.
she only wants to give me head and we rarely have sex. and when we do it is so fucking boring.
i think its just they get comfortable with what they are doing and dont feel like they have to try anymore.
leave her or tell her you cant take that shit anymore and you will go find someone else who will.
>>
File: Uqkghww-1.jpg (118KB, 750x747px)
Uqkghww-1.jpg
118KB, 750x747px
>>735210711
Ouch... I know that feel. Sorry bro
>>
>>735211026
Dude, no. Just stop and get away from her, life isn't like in the movies. Go get someone decent for you, move on.
>>
Sent her friends a pic of me nude on snapchat
She took while I was taking a cool shower
Didn't see her take it
One friend saved it got sent all over school
>>
>>735211526
Literally can't, I tried. No interest in anyone else. On an intellectual level, I know you're right, but on an emotional one, I just can't do it. Honestly my life is good, I just got a new job making great money, I'm moderately attractive, and I'm only slightly socially awkward, but I font feel anything for anyone but her
>>
>>735208522
said "I do"
>>
Used me for emotion support then cheated on me.
>>
>>735208522
Gave birth to me
>>
>>735211818
Thats like all women anon.
>>
>>735211727
You'll ruin everything you have for her, learn from where those emotions are coming from and try to take a trip around the world or something, learn that women OR men are hardly unique, you can find something better, you should take advantage of your position in life and not settle for anything.
>>
>>735211026
Run away you dumb fuck
>>
>>735211828

/thread
>>
>>735211727

You're afraid. You're going to regret this heavily.

Hopefully I'm wrong.
>>
>>735212090
Good. Let me ruin it. If I reach a point where I can't take it, maybe I can move on. I'm just not there yet.
>>
>>735210343
Screw off.
>>
Tried to out me as a pedo, playing histrionic mind games for years

Meanwhile she was literally a baby sucking pedo whore with snuff fantasies
>>
>>735208522

>have american gf while i was studying in the US for 3 years
>love each other and talk about getting married, but we both know we want grad school in different continents and its unrealistic
>last 2 months of my uni days are approaching
>talk it out "long distance doesnt work"
>we both agree to end it
>I fly back to yurop
>get a skype call 2 weeks later
>"hey im doing a internship in yurop, lets get together again"
>grudgingly agree
>see her 3 times during the summer
>I end it saying "i cant do this, this wont work"
>crocodile tears "ok anon"
>weeks go by and Im completely over it
>start chatting up new girls, completely happy
>get a phone call
>"I MISS YOU I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU"
>"PLEASE LETS DO A LONG DISTANCE R.."
>I obviously still care about her and agree
>She calls me every day
>Shes miserable and sad all the time
>I cheer her up
>this goes on for 2 months
>Its actually starting to feel like were together and happy despite the distance
>suddenly dont hear from her for a week
>get a short text "hey super busy week, talk soon"
>I already know its coming, but I cant believe it
>another week goes by and no word
>call her up to confront her
>"Did you hook up with someone?"
>she lies
>eventually after 10 minutes of trickle truth get her to admit she fucked some dude
>call her all the names in the book
>"you dont own me."
>block her number, delete facebook block her email
>fell into the worst depression of my life and up to this day I cannot trust women

The best part is that 6 months later she called me on a unknown number and begged me to take her back.
>>
>>735212090
>>735212249
Just realized you meant ruin my life, not my feelings for her.
I've never been impulsive enough to give up something like that for her. I put up with a lot from her, but I'm smart enough to not risk anything important. Always separate finances, no marriage, multiple layers of birth control. My life won't be ruined for her
>>
>>735209692
Sorry for your loss, anon.
>>
>>735211026
>>735210628
You two are screwed
>>
>>735212467
Yep this is essentially what happened to me with my first "serious" gf in high school.

Took me YEARS to get over the trust issues from the constant lying, manipulative bullshit. It in part ruined my next couple relationships, although they had their own problems and would have ended eventually anyway.

Even down to the "regretting what she did 6 months later" and trying to get back with me again. I'm pretty sure she's still a b tard too, despite us ending like 12 years ago.

Mallory you are a massive cheating lying whore, and if Andy knew half of what you were still doing behind his back, he'd leave you in a second.
>>
File: hanamichi4.png (913KB, 1193x897px) Image search: [Google]
hanamichi4.png
913KB, 1193x897px
>>735208522
Mexifag here:
Girl kissed me in a pool party
started dating and i thought she was cool
fucking gorgeous by the way
three months later i found she had a boyfriend i confronted her and she asks some time to broke with him because "she wants to stay with me"
couple of months later she dindt do nothing so i started to date another girl
she found out and started to seduce me with the most amazing casual sex ive ever had
her boyfriend almost got us in her place so i hide in the closet
dude came up stairs and they started to kiss each other with the most noisey and nasty kises
i stay quiet and somehow he leaves, and as soon as i fell he wasnt nearby i leave too and shut down all kind of communication with her, a couple of months later i join the army and they send me to a fucking semi desertic place in the northeast of mexico
fucking place was outrunned by drug cartels who were blowing themselves eachother for a piece of a shitty highway
i was scared as hell and engage in combat with them almost twice a week ....
>>
File: hanamichi3.png (773KB, 1099x855px) Image search: [Google]
hanamichi3.png
773KB, 1099x855px
>>735212922
then almost a year later our company moved to a dirty town near a city in wich we have internet, and that girl had left me some inboxes in FB,
i saw her pictures and damnit! she was smoking hot so i couldnt resist.
then ive got some hollydays and went to my natal town horny as fuck
>>
>>735212922
How are the benefits in the Mexican army? Have you considered trying to come to America and join up?
>>
>>735212467
>>735212861

How can you have trust issues when you're not the one at fault ?

They were bitches, not your fault, not all women are like that.
When I understood my ex was abusive , i didn't block her, I was just like "whatever"
She just lost all interest to me on a adult view, still fuck her sometimes, but trust with her is gone and won't go back
Maybe she hopes it will.
Bitches gotta learn
>>
File: eliiot roger.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
eliiot roger.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>
File: 1491052620932.jpg (208KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491052620932.jpg
208KB, 1200x1200px
>>735208522
Impregnate herself with my seed...
>>
"Dated" a girl and I broke it off because I was a little immature in highschool. She did the usual slander - said I gave her an STD (she didn't have one and neither did I) and that I was gay and she was a beard (I'm fairly straight).

My best friend since I was 12 starts dating her after asking if it's ok with me. I was a bro and he was a virgin and I was like "Yeah if she's down for it go for it because she's pretty fucking hot."

Fucked me and broke up a best friendship. She pretended they broke up after he had proposed because she wanted "another fling" with me.

After my friend forgave me and asked me to be best man at their wedding she told me not to go - I obliged. He had no best man at his wedding, I heard his brother did ok for being autistic but still.

He killed himself and she posted on social media for 6 months that it was my fault. She had gotten preggers and said it was mine - he killed himself and she had somekind of self-loathing abortion I dunno.

<No proof> I think she burned down my porch last month but I have no idea. She keeps sending me texts about cutting off my dick, keeps posting our sex tape online (xvideos takes it down immediately because of how many times I've taken it down), and threatening to kill my dog. I think I need to get a protective order but I'm worried because her father is a sheriff. Probably should just move?
>>
>>735208522
>Exist
>Hillary Clinton
>>
>>735213305

>not all women are like that.

You know the funniest thing in the world is that everyone says that. The sad truth however is that all women ARE like that. Your value/status as a man determines how easily they will fuck you over/try to manipulate you. If youre a sexgod and rich they will never leave you (unless theyre damaged). If youre above average looks and wealth, the next guy in a Lambo can chat your girlfriend up and fuck her within 10 minutes.

Thats why I dont trust women.
>>
>>735208522
make me fall in love with her
>>
>>735208522
made me feel
made me love
made me want to die
made me feel inadequate
made me depressed
made my soul die

but most of these were my fault too
>>
>>735211026
You're an idiot, don't pay for anyone but yourself
Remember the classic saying
"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"
>>
contacted all my exes and told them i was gay

kek

she got into my phone
hard to be mad at her because she gives passionate blowjobs

south american girls, man.
>>
>>735210734
Had this happen with two different chicks.. guess I deserved it though busting in chicks mouths with no warning.. karma's a bitch
>>
>>735213305
That's the thing, I had dated girls before her, and plenty after. But she basically absorbed 3/4 of my entire high school career - I lost my virginity to her, she was the first girl I got nudes from, who I learned to eat pussy with.

I mean I did eventually get over it, and like you said, understood that most girls aren't like that. Or at least most girls aren't AS bad as she was. Some girls I've found are various degrees of emotionally manipulative, maybe 30% or so. Few to the level she did, but I still get the sense it's there.

As an add-on to the trust issues, she was the first girl to normalize cheating for me. For a while I just sort of assumed *everyone* cheats. So the next couple of girlfriends I cheated on a few times. I take full responsibility for doing it (altho tbh I dont feel that bad about it), but when I sat down and seriously though about why I did it besides being a horny fuck, I think it became acceptable when I was with her because of how toxic our relationship was.

Your first love being a psycho cunt REALLY fucks you up dude.
>>
>>735213387
My God Anon if that's pic related....
>>
File: hanamichi2.png (561KB, 617x610px) Image search: [Google]
hanamichi2.png
561KB, 617x610px
>>735213213
so i called her and we fuck like fucking rabbits
so as dumb as i am i began to have a serious crush with her, only to find out .. again... that she had another fucking boyfriend so i get angry and she tries to convince me that we could be just fuck friends, because i was in the army and that shit, so i accepted and a year later
(two years since i joined the army ) the attorney general office offers me a job, wich here in mexico its a way to have a honorable discharge in order to haver personel with military training working in institutions like the police departament and other stuff like that, so i took the job, and the crazy bitch told me she want to be with me ... again ... and i fucking bit the bait
>>
>>735208996
/thread
>>
>>735208522
There's a list.

Most impactful?

My mother gad an affair with a nigger, then decided not to give him up when my dad offered her a second chance.
Instead she drained my college fund to by her bf a dirtbike a quad.

That's maybe 5% of the negative women experience I've had.
>>
>>735208522
Told me she was only with me because my best friend wouldn't date her.
I was a consolation prize yaaaay......
>>
File: 1432722195129.jpg (17KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1432722195129.jpg
17KB, 300x188px
>>735208522
>go out on a date with a girl from tinder
>get shitfaced drunk with her
>go back to my place
>walk up to a boner close to my ass
>tfw her dick was bigger than mine
>>
>>735213697
>Everyone else says a particular statement
>I say the opposite

I guess a particular anon on a lonely thread on /b/ is probably the best advisor there is.

There are women with values out there, for whom money or reputation has no meaning. you don't know any, guess that's too bad for you.
Let me just say you won't find them on Tinder or on online games
>>
Worst thing she did to me, divorce.
Best thing she did for me, divorce!
>>
>>735213697
Sort of agree with you.

It makes us sound jaded, but the sad fact of life (for those of us that have experience with dating and aren't permavirgins) is that A LOT of girls are like that. I'm not much of a baller myself, but I've probably slept with around 20 girls give or take, many of those were girlfriends even if for a short time. Many girls share the same tendencies. My friends that are more attractive/confident than I am and have been with more girls all have the same view point that most women are whores.

The white knights who have had a couple girlfriends but never found out about their cheating are always the ones saying "not all women".
>>
>>735213697

I'd say about 50% of people are like that and the western world pressures women so they're like 75% that was in the west I guess.
>>
>>735209692
Got nudes?
>>
>>735209392
What's her kik?
>>
>>735213271
i think it has good benefits considering the situation in the country, bad salaries thou...
in other way we had several c asualties every month, its fucking madness here bro, state capitals and tourism places are well shileded but small towns and drug trade routes are a fucking hell..
and joining american army? well i really respect american soldiers, but im too proud and patriot to fight for another country when my own needs me
>>
>>735210863
next time stick a finder in her butt to change it up a bit
>>
>>735213500
Jesus dude.....
>>
>>735213942
This answer helps me understand better your point, thanks.
I still don't understand why you reproduced the same schemes that hurt you with your next gfs ? I mean the cheating, I guess you identified it as the trust breaker right ?
>>
a man dates to seek emotional connection and comfort from a woman, a woman only dates if that man has a high status kek.
>>
>>735213500
fuck man, thats fucked properly fucked up but I wouldn't move just because of a psycho bitch, that would mean losing to her
>>
>>735212455
>literally a baby sucking pedo whore with snuff fantasies
She was a keeper anon. U dun goofed.
>>
>>735208522
Cheat on me, get pregnant, let me think the kid was mine, and let me find out it wasn't mine during a paternity test. Took care of, fell in love with, and now will never get to see a little girl I was responsible for, for about 6 months.

Not to mention the fact that I supported the mother the entire time she was preggers.
>>
Cheated on me for months after having been together for a year and then once I found out she harassed me for 4 months telling me to kill myself every 5 minutes every day... I loved her so much before I found out what she was doing to me
>>
>>735209891
better than her not saying it ever
>>
>>735214644

I ain't got much going on here. The only thing is I moved in with my folks cause my sister is dying of cancer, and I'm pretty much an alcoholic, and I just got fired from my job so I need a new start probably. Thinking about it is kinda fucking with me more than it should.
>>
>>735211026
WTF is wrong with you? Kick that bitch to the kerb. She will NEVER stop cheating on you, and one day she's going to give you a present - like HIV, HEP A-Z or some other groovy disease.
>>
>>735211312
Are you me?
>>
>>735214281
Enjoy your disillusioned life where no women are worth marrying or trusting.

Your statement sounds autistic and childish, as my grandpa said once to me
"There are girls for the fun and girls to marry"
Just identify each one you meet , put them in the good category, and you life will be way better
>>
>>735214044
My mom stole my dirtbike($3500) while I was sleeping, bought bunch of meth, bought a shitty car that broke down and she got ripped off for. She let her boyfriend rape me and my brother, she smoked meth while she was pregnant with me and my brothers, she drinks with my alcoholic brother who has lyme disease and might die now because he can't stay sober around people who drink(they live together), She tried to get me put into an insane asylum after I told my family about the rape incidents, she lied ofcourse and brought her fucking rapist tweaker boyfriend to my familys house. She lied to my family about my brother being related to me, we are through her but not through my father, she buys her boyfriend whatever her wants and drinks often. She looks like a fucking human slug.

DISGUSTING WHORES ARE THE SIN OF SATAN. Never believe you can can help change someone who is too stupid to help themselves.
>>
>>735208522
locked me in her bf's old chastity cage when I passed out on her bed
>>
>>735212238
this
>>
>>735208996
lost
>>
>>735210526
She's either already fucking some one else, or at the very least has the horse she wants to ride picked out.
When woman do exactly what you describe it's because they are currently checking, or already have checked out of the relationship.
She probably broke up with you in her head months ago. Just waiting for a reason to do it because she will seem like a bitch if she just breaks up with you over nothing.
Woman care about their reputations more than being decent human beings.
>>
>>735213964
so... finally and in order to be quick
this fucking bitch had me for almost five years telling me i was the most wonderful man in the world, and asked me for time for everithyng while she fucked a fucking german inmigrant who was a junky hippie piece of shit who spent almost of his days stoned and selling some shitty handmade "jewerly".
a couple of years later some friend of her told me she leave to hamburg with the hippie and she ... how can i say? she pays him for everything= .. like he dindt do anything and she works and that and give him money for drugs
>>
>>735215095
How did you resist the urge to beat her up so bad she would be happy to be able to succeed at eating a salad ?
>>
>>735215109
How angry did you have to get with her to get the key?
>>
>>735214507
Damn, that's noble as hell man. I hope you do well and survive and are able to Clean up the country a bit. When are you out of the army?

>>735214552
I'm not really sure honestly. It was fucked I agree. They never found out about any of it though - so thankfully I didn't reproduce more people doing the same shit.

I'm better about it now, I'm 31 so I've grown up a bit. I do admittedly have a pretty casual attitude about cheating now, if I was cheated on I wouldn't be that mad but would just end the relationship.

I don't really have any excuses, and it's not fair to blame it all on the high school ex, but she definitely started me on that path for a while.

A friend of mine still talks to her and her boyfriend pretty regularly since we were all friends in high school, and occasionally tells me how they're doing. Shes still doing the same shit behind his back (and in front of him too apparently) all these years later. Almost feel bad for him for being such a pushover. Some things never change.
>>
>>735211026
i hope you're trolling fucking idiot
>>
the most recent i can remember when my ex posted a pic of herself going out to me. I didn't think she would bait me like that beforehand.. what a bitch
>>
>>735208522
i had sexy tiem with this grill a few times then she had sexy tiem with someone else. felt bad man
>>
File: IMG_6564.jpg (148KB, 868x949px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6564.jpg
148KB, 868x949px
Ex cheated on me with my best friend. That's her in the middle and him in the green.
>>
1 2 3
>>
>>735213697
meet a fucking girl at the store or school and maybe you won't end up with a whore
>>
>>735214670
You'd think so, but she was completely fucked in the head. Bipolar, borderline, probably other cluster B shit going on too.

Like I said she threatened to out me multiple times, her emotions and mental states would change on a dime. She absolutely cannot be trusted. She will likely end up in jail or a mental institution some day, if she doesn't kill herself or her family that supports her first.

As big of a perv as I am, even I will not get involved with someone that unhinged.
>>
>>735214199

Im not saying Im right. I agree with you that different people have different experiences. Especially considering different cultures.

Here in central Europe women are "easy". They branchswing at the slightest chance of upgrading. Youre also correct that tinder and bars are the worst place to look.

But look at it from my point of view. Im almost 30. Ive done it all and seen it all. All the "decent women" you describe are long gone from the dating pool. They marry at age 22-25 and they arent exactly easy to find, if you work and dont go out.
>>
>>735215292
I cut it off with boltcutters
>>
File: 1454800862248.jpg (36KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
1454800862248.jpg
36KB, 462x579px
>>735215006
Ha, I'm an alcoholic too, cheers mate
My gf insisted on separating for a while to get shit started and a grip, we've been NEETing for a while now so I moved to Germoney and she went to work on the coast for the season, I'm a god damn fucking retard, she never cheated on me but I gave her the best fucking opportunity cause frankly, its obvious we both know this has to end.
Its fucking with me more than it should too...
Shes a really nice qt trustworthy girl but she started talking to me in a shitty manner and how we'll break up when we see eachother if she doesn't see results with my booze etc etc.
Really not sure how to play this out properly without getting cheated on and staying together to heal together and form a strong and healthy relationship like two young grown people instead of just neeting about cause I've made a fair share of cash already to live a decent ez life
Fuck man all I want is to be happy together, also, today was the day I made the decision to drop the booze, so its pretty much done
>>
>>735215670
Good on you, did you promptly leave her afterwards?
>>
>>735215472
shit nigger thats harsh. she was hot. lets hope you were bigger kek
>>
>>735215087
Lol I have a live in girlfriend I've been happy with for a few years now. Probably the most honest and amazing woman I've known. She's one of the keepers.

You can hold both opinions simultaneously, anon. Many, many women are various degrees of manipulative liars, but there are some that are amazing and worthy of your trust.
>>
>>735211026
Dude. Please. Stop.

Ttust me. Trust meeeee.
That bitch is a sociopathic leach. She bring you nothing but pain and potential damage to your mental state
>>
>>735215728
I wasn't technically with her at the time, but I at least found out her boyfriend is a cuckold.
>>
>>735215421
>Every post ITT
>>
>>735215839
Well did you at least avoid having anything to do with her afterwards or tell her how inappropriate it was of her to do?
>>
>>735209392
yeah gf came in while friend and i were tripping on cid and put on suicide vids...
>>
>>735208522
pretended to be pregnant for 3 months, also pretended to get an abortion .
Guilt made me quit my teaching job because i couldn't stand to be around kids anymore.

found out way later that she made the whole thing up.

fuck you Alexandra
>>
>>735210931
My ex did this too, difference was it was several states away rather than a different country.
>>
>>735208522
Left me and married a nigger
>>
Accused me of rape.
>>
Held me down and sat on my face. I couldn't even breathe. Then she started slapping my crotch.
>>
File: BLi0YBUW.jpg (84KB, 604x604px)
BLi0YBUW.jpg
84KB, 604x604px
>>735212388
Webb Leslie on twitter
>>
https://youtu.be/jHmaKkweR90
>>
>>735215150
what did you lose? I dont get it
>>
>>735208996
10/10
>>
>>735215168
I once dated a girl that randomly invited another guy and started flirting with him. After a moment of disbelief I walked up to the guy, he told me he didn't know I was going to be there, with a genuine reaction. Then I asked the girl what the fuck she was doing, with the other guy looking mad at her as well and she was too dumb to find a fucking answer and went all passive aggresive and emotional. Which switched from crying to screaming to crying, blaming me for not allowing her to bring friends and all that sort of bullshit. The guy and me both told her to go fuck herself and we left. Haven't seen her or that guy since.

Appearantly she a wreck now and can't get her life together. I don't give a flying fuck.
>>
File: IMG_6568.jpg (266KB, 1125x1105px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6568.jpg
266KB, 1125x1105px
>>735215783
Yeah. She was the hottest I've ever been with. I actually don't blame my friend for fucking her. She's the slut that got too horny when I was away for work. I do get turned on thinking about them fucking tho.
>>
File: 1492925736454.jpg (186KB, 640x640px)
1492925736454.jpg
186KB, 640x640px
>>735215325
i left the infantry in early 2012 and reclassified in that same year in a kind of military logistics.. uhmmm the literal translation would be something like military instruccion and operative information, and short before that year ended i took the job in attorney's general office.
And cleaning the country? gee man that´s going to be really hard jajajajaja, so much corruption, so much poor and hungry people, cartels came up to the farest and poorest towns, and give the young ones 200 dolls a month and a Kalashnikov with a box of 1000 effective shots and you have an army with eternal refill
>>
>>735215252
Idk dude, I was like sixteen and an alcoholic when the motorcycle thing happened. Totally weak without booze and just fucking bamboozled after a seriously traumatic life. Was like fseven when I was raped. My brother got raped more often. Pretty sure she traded him as a sexual service for meth. She was always threatening to call the cops on me, her rapist boyfriend had 120lbs on me, is very aggressive, violent, and rarely alone. I was seriously on some Stockholm syndrome shit most of my life because we were taken away from her as kids... That wasn't enough though and still somehow managed to get raped while visiting her.
>>
>>735216335
That's some sweet justice.

Psycho cunts like that will never be happy except when they're crashing into different guys lives and setting up camp until they get kicked out again.
>>
>>735210628
Do you need couples counselling and a shitload more sex?
>>
>>735215595
As I am 24 and still in university, I understand why you say that.
Keep it up man, my advise would to look at girls at 22-25 as some of them like older men
>>
>>735208522
false rape accusations
>>
>>735208522
tells me she can't get pregnant..
then gets pregnant.
>>
>>735215995

My girl used to get high with me on LSD and watch the Columbine shootings insisting we watch them "to the good part!" - the suicides.
>>
>>735210863
Sounds like a fucking yeast infection bruh
>>
>>735215784
There is always a shoe for your foot, and trash not worth you look at
>>
>>735216535
I'm a bit of a philosophical guy and it made me wonder what she was trying to achieve, that must be such a shit way to live. Bad parenting, just plain stupid maybe. I don't know.
>>
>>735216491
How did you survive ? How is it now ?
Did you take any form of revenge ?
>>
>>735217016
She sounds borderline anon, how was her relationship with her parents?
>>
>>735216864
Sounds fun.
Mine wants me to look at fucking clouds, it sucks
>>
Ate her out, and found out a few hours later she fucked someone else a few hours before.
>>
Unrequited love
>>
free nudes am girl
snap : clemenceferndes
>>
>before we started dating she dated my best friend, told me that he forced himself on her
>tells me she can't get pregnant because of her ovaries
>has to take birth control anyway
>constantly forgetting to take them
>have to remind her everyday
>she ends up getting pregnant anyway
>convince her to get an abortion since we're too young and don't even have jobs (we're highschoolers)
>tells her friend that I forced her to get the abortion or I'd leave her
>cheats on me with a guy who makes fun of her weight by saying she looks pregnant
I don't know whether to laugh at the choice she's made or cry because he was the better choice in her eyes
>>
>>735208522
Broke with me to date a friend of my cousin, she tells me she never fuck with him, wants me back and loves me, I go at night at my cousin's crib to see if she's thrustworty only to hear them fuck in the shower by the bathroom window
>>
>>735217266
Strong bond with her mom, strict dad. Was into heavy BDSM, to the point where she once organized a fake kidnapping of herself, which she told me she did before she met me. She started talking about sex pretty much instantly. Seemed catatonic during romantic moments. Suspicious of me constantly. Looking back I'm glad I moved on because I think she was a legit psycho and not even that attractive.

It's not worth it guys.
>>
>>735217614
dodged a cuck-bullet
>>
>>735217604
dude that girl is lost

you dodged a bullet

no regrets
>>
>>735208522
When I was like 13 I liked this girl I met in a movie theater. We started to hangout sometimes and went to her birthday and whatnot. Eventually I wanted to tell her I liked her a lot. I came to her door and she was sitting there with 2 friends. I thought fuck it I just give her the card and they kept laughing. I walked away and they started to throw rocks at me...
>>
Aborted our unborn child behind my back after more than a year of trying. Then proceeded to cheat on me with at least six different guys. When I found out I kicked her out and filed for divorce.
>>
>>735208522
When she pushed me out of her cunt.
>>
>>735211026
Sounds good man. Give her a kiss for me please.
>>
>>735217728
I don't trust women so to me it was the only way to find out if she was honest cause I really wanted to be with her atm. Good thing I saw the truth but trust in girls completely fucked now
>>
>>735217650
Yeah that does sound pretty borderline.
I've dated two of those and now when I see more than three red flags in that direction, I nope out faster than a Coulrophobiac who has woken up in a circus.
>>
>>735208522
niria geraldine deleon wanted to hold of sex till marriage. break up. find out year later she fucked every guy at texas A&M.

lauren palomo wanted to spend some time alone. find out she went back to her ex (mario vega - whom cheated on her with a younger girl) and decided to have his baby.
>>
>>735217815
Kids can be so cruel anon.
I hope this didn't discourage you and that you got to date and love another girl later on.
>>
>>735208522
not fully swallowing my cum
>>
>Roomates with this girl
>stupidly fall in love with her
>she tells me she loves me and we are soul mates but she just cant be with me sexually.
>cuddles with me all the time
>walks around naked all the time
>constantly brings guys over to fuck (loudly) even when im home.
> will fuck guys at night and then come in my room to cuddle and sleep
>>
>>735214369

Best of /b/
>>
>>735217982
kek
I know what you mean, sometimes you meet women you just know are only trouble and there comes a point where it just isn't worth it for the love or sex.
>>
>>735208522
Fucked my best friend at a party an hour after we had a huge fight. He denied it. She didn't.

Six years later I fucked his wife. Ended their marriage.
>>
File: 1445209669358.jpg (40KB, 600x800px)
1445209669358.jpg
40KB, 600x800px
Stalk me for over 20 years. Pic not related.
>>
>>735218343
>Six years later I fucked his wife. Ended their marriage.

Ah, that's satisfying to read, anon.
>>
>>735218169
You did that to yourself tbh. You should have said "Cuddle with the guy you can be with sexually, whore".
>>
My brother told me I should focus on bagging sluts rather than trying to do anything serious when I was young. I didn't listen to him. First girl I got into a serious relationship with cheated on me like seven times, was super emotionally abusive. Most of my relationships afterwards I gave up on being a sweet and focused on getting laid - I felt awful about it but getting laid dulled the pain of never emotionally connecting with anyone.

Fast forward a couple years. Meet a girl I actually genuinely love, marry her. Still have slut-hunting habits burned into my brain, I'll absentmindedly pull up dating websites to look for girls to flirt with and get nudes from when I'm bored. I always feel awful when I realize what I'm doing, usually after I'm done using them.

I never would've formed these habits if it was not for First-Love girl. My wife deserves better than this. It's not even like I'm addicted to it, either - if I think about it I can stop it easily. I just do it without thinking is the problem, and as it turns out I don't think that often.
>>
Boarding School Chick, Fucked like Bunnies for a Month, even went to her House 400 Miles away, Later find out she was cheating on me with different People. On one Occasion other guy is still under the Bed, while i fuck her. Break up, i be Beta as Shit and cry, Heartbroken because she gives amazing Head, argue with her for 4 Hours. Still Break up, after she goes and Fucks another guy right away. Am 17, takes me 2 Months to get over it. She kept pulling all this attention shit, after 2 Months gets expelled for fucking a total of 12 guys in the Timespan of 5 Months. On Train Home with her, Go to Toilet, Fuck, she begs me to come home with me behause she doesnt want to Face her parents. I Say no and Never See her again, still had Trust/ Self-Esteem issues for years After. Crazy Ass bitch, (Sorry for Spelling etc. But IPad)
>>
>>735218525
News flash: doing something you KNOW is bad and doing it "without" thinking is addiction.
>>
Cheated on me at a party, told me she was raped, when I got her to admit that's not how it happened she told me she was pregnant with the dude's baby

Now she's raising her baby with a methhead living at her mom's house lol
>>
>>735216354
sounds like you were a cuck in waiting
>>
>>735218476
I wont lie, i used to jerk off to the sound of her getting fucked. And it almost became comforting when she walked in after reaking of her own pussy juice.
>>
>>735218242
They stand out like a sore thumb to me now.
I only ever associate with them if I have no chance of avoiding them.
if I see my friends dating one, I talk with them about their girlfriends behavior and do my best to pull them out if they are approaching dangerous levels.
>>
>>735218091
Haha. It ruined me :))
>>
File: human.jpg (36KB, 620x445px) Image search: [Google]
human.jpg
36KB, 620x445px
>>735218673
Oh boy, the cuck life.
>>
>>735218673
What's more beta than beta? Gamma I guess.

That's you. you're gamma motherfucker
>>
>>735214166
nigggaaa.......................................when your girls dick is bigger than yours, you just get the fuck out b4 she rapes you
>>
>>735218711
Well that sucks.
>>
>>735218638
I've been addicted to something before - I craved it constantly. This is different.
>>
>>735208522
gave birth
>>
>>735211018

I'll be damned if she'd sleep in my bed if we weren't fucking.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 206x147px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 206x147px
Cheated on me, got knocked up, i thought it was mine. As the kid grew... clearly not mine. I knew who it looked like... she wouldnt admit to it, but i dumped her ass, got a dna test... wasnt mine lololol
>>
>>735211639
Sucks man
>>
>>735217604
nigga be careful she don't try and get child support from your ass
>>
>>735218785
Yup i guess. She ended up getting pregnant and then got all excited acting like we were going to be a great family. When i was like no fucking way im not raising someone elses kid. Then suddenly she wanted to fuck me.
>>
>>735211639
>One friend

Not much of a friend
>>
>>735208522
>Cheated on me with her ex-drama teacher and his wife
Sucked pretty hard, but it sucked harder for her when we broke up and her life went to absolute shit while mine got so, so much better.

Sometimes she tried messaging me to ruin my current relationship or tries to guilt me into talking to her with suicide attempts but im well beyond giving a fuck.
>>
>>735218674
Or at least make them aware and warn them, it's their own decision.

I've become quite good at generally seeing patterns of behaviour in people that give away their personality and motives.

There was this guy who was a narcissist and control freak and was pushing one of the "green" guys around, giving him orders and everything. I told the newbie he could tell him to fuck off, he had no power over him. What was also interesting was that the narcissist looked up to me because I told him to fuck off and he would always come around to see how we were working because he thought I was a genius which he kept repeating. Another trick of him to compliment you and then break you down for it.

There are some fucked up people out there and the only advice I can give to others is learn how to spot certain behaviour, learn how to defend yourself against it and stay away from it as much as you can. This goes for every person, not just women.
>>
>>735219073
What a bitch. Hope you didn't waste too much time on her.
>>
Knew this girl since highschool, she was always the "wild child". We knew who eachother were, never hung out. Most interaction between us was one time she must've been high or something and in our first morning class (chem) she walked up behind me, put her hands around me and said "hey gorgeous", kissed me on the cheek and walked away. Super awkward, super weird. I didn't really have an interest in her at the time, but we were still friends on Facebook (2010)

Fast forward 2 years, she posts some random thing on facebook and I comment on it. She DEMANDS my phone number, so I give it to her and we start talking.

A week passes and we've been steadily talking getting to know one another. I'm a 19 year old virgin at this point (2012) and pretty desperate for the attention so when she invites me to one of her friend's parties, I agree. We both get drunk and hook up (oral to each other) and sleep in the same guest bed. Next morning we talk and she admits that she likes me but isn't ready for a relationship and wants to take it slow. I'm all for that as long is it includes the benefits like the previous night.

Catch feels.

Couple weeks go by and we are still having fun, we steadily have sex but aren't officially bf/gf yet. She admits to getting out of a serious relationship a month before she started talking to me but thinks that she's ready to date. The VERY NEXT DAY someone I've never talked to before (her ex) starts threatening me on facebook. I disregard most of what he says, "its her decision" kind of shit, he hits me with the "i know where you live, who your friends are, where you work" etc etc, typical tough guy shit. I get fed up and tell him to pretty much bring the ruckus (paraphrasing)

No physical altercation ever happens between the two of us, but she says shes still his friend because the friend group is so mingled that she's gonna encounter him regularly and that it would be too awkward to completely hate him.
(cont)
>>
>>735219185
Yeah, dude, I mean, I'd say you should have gone after her differently, but she's a fucking nightmare. Good on you for being real. She was using you. Women naturally need someone to be there to cuddle and provide. Some women, we call them sluts, are able to fuck random men without emotion. Because emotion isn't part of it for them.

She liked you, but you weren't the highest she could get as far as attractiveness, so she used you as the stand in provider. When she got pregnant (wow, what a surprise, fucking all the time leads to children), she fully expected you to be the father.

I bet she looks awful now. Serves her right.
>>
>>735217204
My grandparents raised me and after the rape they were suspicious about what was going on over there. She stopped letting us visit her but slowly we were allowed to go back and it just got progressively worse ever since.

Now all her kids are over eighteen with the exception of one.

Mom still does meth and drinks. Still hooks up with the creepiest and most abusive guys she can find. She is a prostitute at the ripe age of 42.

Hopefully I can earn enough money to get a lawyer once my brother is willing to talk about it and take them both to court. It is a hit or miss though because he is dependent on her and he might die before he ever talks about what happened with anyone other than me.

There is a statute of limitations but I don't think any jury would allow the two of them to walk free after two brothers testified to being, drugged, raped, and choked unconscious on multiple occasions.
>>
>>735216278

Nah, there's 30 other accounts with the same pic and tweet.
>>
>>735219381
(cont)
we date for about 3 months, she finally admits to me that she's been suicidal since she's about 13. I've noticed the scars on her wrists and asked her about them but she never really wanted to talk about it because it would "bum her out"...

Last week of our 4 month relationship were weird because she was trying to break up with me. This was my first relationship and I didn't know what was wrong, or what I did. She wrote me love letters all the time saying how much I made her feel like a new person, how she wanted to be better and how much of a good influence I was on her (quit smoking cigs, wanted to do better in school, etc) so I demanded a better answer out of her.

"I'm a bad person and I don't deserve you" was all I ever got out of her.

One week later I get home from work and check her facebook to see a "goodbye" letter. Her parents were divorced so I got in my car and drove to her dad's first, since he was closer. Nothing. Go to her moms. bang on the door, her mom was sleeping. ask where she is. her bedroom door is locked. im freaking out so her mom starts freaking out asking what's wrong. I break the door down and she had hung herself with an extension cord from her high-rise bed.

Learn she was cheating on me with her ex, got pregnant with his baby, and couldn't get ANOTHER abortion (ex made her get 2 in the past)
>>
>>735219366
True, I actually partially blame a mental breakdown I had a few years back on a narcissist control freak, so I now know how to spot them too.
It's scary how some people work.
>>
>>735210931
Was she in Minnesota?
>>
>>735208996
amazing
>>
File: asd123asd123.jpg (86KB, 960x950px)
asd123asd123.jpg
86KB, 960x950px
>>735219810
This was her.
>>
>>735208522
Fuck it, may as well throw my story in. It ain't terrible, but you know.

So, when I was like 17, so a year ago, I worked at Little Caesars. There was this 6/10 girl there (5/10 being average) who had high C cups, and boy did it drive me insane. Great body. But anyway, I had a crush on her.

Now, understand that I weighed like 230 pounds at the time. I've since lost 40 pounds, but suffice it to say I was pretty chunky. Actually, I didn't look like someone who weighed 230 pounds, I looked like someone who weighed more like 190 pounds. Which is what I weigh now, and I look like I weigh 170 pounds.

So, word got to her that I had a crush on her, and she really played it up. I was an orbiter. I would get her shit, and then my dad caught wind of it, and told me that it doesn't work.

So, eventually, after about a month or two of me doing it, I essentially told her to fuck off. Not in those words, but that was the jist of it. She started after me, would grope me at work, and really fucking did her best to get me to have sex with her.

I didn't, but I did feel her tits, and ass, then she turned one of her orbiters who I was sort of friends with against me. I told them both to fuck off, I had quit, and then she ended up making out with him and then throwing him away.

She had a pregnancy scare, too. I guess she didn't love me enough to not fuck other guys.

I haven't really been with other girls like that since. Sucks.
>>
>>735219900
Jesus thats pretty bad, do you still love her
>>
>>735219398
I wont pretend like i was this strong person. I ended up having sex with her, a few times, even though i knew what she was doing. At first i thought maybe i could prove to her im enough for her. But she still kept bringing home other dudes to fuck . I dont think she even knew who the father was. I came to my senses one morning packed up my shit and moved out while she was working. Completely ghosted from her life.
>>
>>735219900
I'd say I feel bad for her but she chose to fuck him and cheat on you
Sorry for your loss but you're better off without her
>>
File: 1442950826638.jpg (30KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1442950826638.jpg
30KB, 500x456px
used me as an escape after breaking with her ex, then she went right back to him, felt so bad that I was hungry but couldnt eat for a month
>>
>>735220260
I hurt a lot for like 6 months, and the weight of her cheating and what she did really fucked me up, but no I don't love her anymore. I miss her, sure. Suicide sucks and I wish she would've lived...It's the girl I lost my virginity to so I'll always have THAT attachment and sentiment to, but other than that nah. I dated another girl a year later for close to 3 years, thought I was gonna marry her and then she fuckin' cheated on me too. After I bought her a ring. broke up with her. one year later im back in another relationship and this one is going strong. She doesn't seem like a cheater lol fingers crossed...
>>
>>735219834
Meanwhile I'm here just trying to get through the day without too much bullshit. For me it helped to just literally block and cast out the ones that ruined my day. Tell them to fuck off, it works. If they get violent it escalates and they show their true colors.

Creating a good social circle is a more important skill than just accepting everyone. Getting along is fine but don't be a pushover.
>>
>>735220398
Yeah. It was a lot of my "first"s so it hurt but I'm over it and it was her own problems that led to her downfall. Can't be perfect enough for some people, apparently (not trying to be condescending, but that's how she saw me so *shrug*)
>>
>>735220645
I have nothing to do with borderline people or narcissist control freaks unless I'm forced to.
I would never voluntarily befriend one.
>>
File: 1423435051.jpg (189KB, 720x1280px)
1423435051.jpg
189KB, 720x1280px
>>735208996
>>
>>735215095
Meth, not even once.
>>
>>735210135
atleast you didnt have a kid with her which she drags around the country keeping you from seeing your child, havent seen or heard of my kid in over a year phone, pics, just genral updates on her well being. she a cray bitch
>>
>>735218525
I feel that man. I'm in the same spot. Also in a polyfidelic relationship with two girls if that matters. (Basically a 3-way but dating)
>>
>>735218626
No way your iPad is the reason your capitals are so fucked.
>>
>>735220807
Good thing man. And sad to hear about your mental breakdown. Maybe as a cathartic remark, I managed to get my co-workers to see the strange behaviour of the guy after which everyone including newbie had a bit of a defence against him and they managed to push him more to the background making it a nicer place to work. The guy is also literally scared of me now because he can't outwit me with stupid remarks and always gets laughed at when I debunk his fallacies.
>>
>>735208522
crystal linn garza (space center houston)
cut off all contact with everyone (except one guy - james herrera - the only guy she's ever wanted)
and ruined 15+ years of friendship between 12 of her closest friends. all because i started to like her.

find out she's fucked long vo (space center), then moved to tim (these two guys were friends of james) then after james dumped his gf, dumped tim and moved onto james.

never knew this and she just cuts contact off from me without a single reason.

fuck you crystal.

funny part is once tim got a gf, crystal was furious. tim ended up getting married to his new gf.
>>
Gave birth to me with an ugly man. A very ugly man.
>>
>>735208996
Topkek
>>
>>735221636
I'm much better now and stronger for it, but I appreciate the sentiment anon.
Good on you for equipping your work mates to deal with him.
The one I had to deal with was my boss and he has firmly instilled a drive to never ever taking any shit from a person like that again.
>>
>>735208522
Given me false hope.
>>
>>735209839
Imagine being this 13
>>
I've been with 5 women in long-term relationships.

All of the finished, but I enjoyed all those times.

Well, now it's time to get comfy with myself.
>>
>Dates christian girl (first mistake)
> actually love the girl (second mistake)
> I took her v-card
> for about a year the sex was really good and we were happy
>starts getting more distant and less sexual
> 2 years of that
> decides to completely stop sex to be "closer to god"
> i still love and miss her a year and half later
>>
>>735216572
Probably... Though I could always outsource...
>>
>>735221930
The company pays my salary, not the boss. That money comes from every individual working to sell the product. I get paid to do a job and not to kiss some wankoff manager's boots. Any person talking shit to me is going to get it right back. I don't care if you're the fucking president, try being a decent human being first then we'll see.
>>
>>735216354

You lucked out. Whoever marries that girl is in for some disappointment. She's got serious spreader potential. Probably gonna end up being about a deuce and a half.
>>
Block me on fb and lie to me about it so she could cheat on me.

Not just banging some dude either, like a full-blown relationship, posting pictures of them together and shit.
>>
>>735210931
>Med School
>The Caribbean

lol why?
>>
>>735208522
spent 500 dollars in long distance to my friend and filed divorce papers behind my back.

got back from Iraq to find all this out.
>>
>>735222505
I'm pretty much the same, people earn my respect, it's not something they inherently deserve.
>>
File: P1210045.jpg (439KB, 2048x1536px)
P1210045.jpg
439KB, 2048x1536px
>>735219900
>degenerate septum piercing.
not even once
>checked
>>
>>735219810
fuck that's some crazy shit
>>
>>735222702

Can't get in to an American school. Why else?
>>
>>735222702
Why else would a woman go to the carribean?
She looked at college as an opportunity to party, and let loose.
>>
>>735222741
well thats what you get .. wait long distance? you fight in kuwait and shit?
>>
>>735210702
One love. Get a fleshlight tho champ
>>
>>735208522
she cheated on me
>>
>>735222505
>>735222833
you sound like fags tbh
>>
>>735209759
he was probably supposed to go out with her that night, instead he and his bro got fucked up, so she dumped him.

or something similar.
>>
>>735219900
>Tie-die
>Facial piercings
>Rave candy
Dude she is a walking banner for mental illness, and what to avoid in a girl.
No one to blame but yourself
>>
>>735210135
>>735221193
yeah .. that sucks. there really needs to be a better system.
>>
>>735223052
Really, so are you here to get me to suck your dick or do you actually want to contribute something to this conversation?
>>
>>735210931
>I now have massive trust issues.
oh grow the fuck up.
>>
>>735210135
Yeah, that's a bitch. Got engaged in 2009 and married in 2010. Found out years later she had serious doubts. Got a divorce last November. Thank God no kids. Kept the house and dogs and life is looking up with no femmes in my life. Not MGTOW, just an old fag who just doesn't give a shit about these hoes anymore.
>>
>>735222833
True. Same for me.
>>
>>735223239
oh sorry - go back to telling us how people need to "Earn" your respect. I work with people like that - well not for long, because I fire their asses.

Which is fine because the only people who act that are , in my experience, terrible at their job and have some sort of emotional issues.

>I don't care if it is the president of the company bla bla bla

gtfo lol trumptard
>>
Girlfriend of 18 months told me she wanted to "take it slow" with sex. We break up. Two months later she wants to get back together, Told me she found a new guy and they fucked in, like, two weeks.
>>
>>735223525
>I only employ sycophants, this makes me superior somehow.
>>
>>735208522
>be me 5 years ago
>gf about my age (2 years younger)
>she's totally a 7.5/10
>so in love with her, want her to be the mother of my children
>she refused to have sex with me in the missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation
>tfw she only used me for dirty kinky sex with cuffs, whips and chains and other things that may break bones
>tfw
>...
>>
>>735223666
well you did get trips, so maybe you aren't 100% faggot.

>I only employ sycophants, this makes me superior somehow.
no no no - I hire people ( pay them ) to do a job. If they act like people whose job is to manage them need to "earn" their respect, they are shitty workers and they don't last long.

tldr: shut up and do your fucking job and smile, or go get a job somewhere else. you are 100% replaceable.
>>
>>735213345
winrar
>>
>>735221274
Been there myself as well. Suggested to the wife that we try the whole "open relationship" thing. Worked for a while. I screwed around with a few girls - decided it was probably best if I knocked that shit off, though. Wife was slowly burning out on being cool with it. If I hadn't noticed, she probably would've divorced me.

What bothers me the most is that it didn't even make me any happier. It just... was. At times I felt the effort of chasing down someone else wasn't worth it.
>>
>>735208522
My ex was fucking some dude in Sweden while I was dying of cancer and told people I abused her all the time even though she physically abused me like throwing a full can of coke at my temple when I was picking something up because I looked at porn the night before now she posts about me being abusive and not letting her talk to our son. even though i said send an email and we will make time to call her.
>>
>>735211026
I don't say this in the stupid /b/ or /pol/ way, I actually mean this and have good intentions; leave her and get help you fucking cuck.
>>
>>735224104
Are you still dying of cancer?
>>
>>735224319
No I beat it. There was no way in hell I was going to leave my son fatherless at 4.
>>
>>735224455
>checked

I'm glad anon. What kind of cancer? Did you have any symptoms before you were diagnosed?

I recently started feeling extremely tired, and been sleeping all day, went to the doctor and still haven't heard back from some tests done. I'm worried it might be something like that
>>
give birth to me
>>
>>735214507
I like you, Mexibro. You're a good dude.
>>
Wife fucked my Dad, my dude.
>>
File: image.png (73KB, 230x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73KB, 230x285px
>>735208522

Made me believe in love..
>>
>>735225228
i know that feel bro, i know that feel
>>
>>735215036
>>735211312
I am same like you guys just I started cheating on my wife with a 22 year old.

Couldnt care less about it.

She still doesn't know that the house that we are living I put back on my mother name so if we divorce she gets nothing :D because my mother is now owning the house.
>>
>>735224741
Thank you. And it was pancreatic cancer. doc said by the size of the tumor I had it for about 10 years the only thing that kept me alive was my horrible addiction to sugar. not a joke sadly Haha the tumor would constantly drain me so i would always have junk food to stay awake. and before I lost control of my brain i was super tired and sleeping all the time. Best of luck anon i hope you get a bill of health cancer is far from easy to deal with.
>>
>>735208522
is her name Laura?
>>
>>735213387
More prego nudes?
>>
>>735210579
>JғucktoɴJGHt
has anyone clicked on this virus seen it in a few thread what is it?
>>
>>735208522
>installed a keylogger for every chick I've ever had
>get to see for real what's going on in the back
>all of them are fucking liars and have side guys ready to fuck within 2 min
>none of them understand why I dump them
>never reveal my secret
Now I'm done with women. Once you realize what they are really about, there is no going back.
>>
File: 652.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
652.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>735226131
>>
>>735223228
>>735222846
Yep, I was young naive and desperate. Lesson learned
>>
>>735208522
Cheated on me then lied to our friends and coworkers and said the reason we broke up is that I had been beating her. Luckily not many people believed her but it made for a few very uncomfortable situations. She finally apologized, almost ten years later, after she "found God."
>>
>>735226848
I did that with my ex-wife. Thought she might be fucking someone else when she stopped having sex with me. She wasn't cheating but was watching porn all the time. I would know when she watched porn and would suggest sex when she did but she always declined. Totally divorced the bitch for not fucking me.
>>
>>735209692
Damn, son. Are you me?
>>
>>735208522
Maybe gave me HIV tbh. Waiting on test results
>>
>>735211026
You. Fucking. Idiot.
>>
>>735211026
You don't happen to be dating Zoe Quinn are you?
>>
File: totally-fucking-smashed3.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
totally-fucking-smashed3.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>735208522
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.