[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SECRETS THREAD? SECRETS THREAD!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 31

File: sec1.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sec1.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
SECRETS THREAD? SECRETS THREAD!
>>
not fbi thread
>>
File: 1487228057837-1024x822.jpg (158KB, 1024x822px) Image search: [Google]
1487228057837-1024x822.jpg
158KB, 1024x822px
>>735207456
Have a pic that I shouldn't.

Her ex is my friend. He forced into her house (she lives alone) and put her to suck. He put his phone on sink to film it all and sent me to brag
>>
>>735207684
>put her to suck.
>>
>>735207684

Congresswoman, on the afternoon of April 12th of this year, were you or were you not put to suck?
>>
>>735207456
I'm secretly into incest and want to have sex with my sister and cousin, but cannot ask them.
>>
>>735208732
he put me to suck but i did not put.
>>
>>735208939
some fantasies are better left as fantasies, for everyone's sake.
>>
>>735208939
have u done anything with them?
>>
>>735209449
never! ive seen my cousins tits but thats it.
>>
>>735209652
how old are they?
>>
>>735209774
>>
I secretly want to be kidnapped, thrown into a van and gang raped by a pack of thug niggas. Being someone's cum dumpster bitch turns me on so much. I'm a guy.
>>
I am having an affair with my girlfriends best friend who is the girlfriend of one of my friends.
>>
>>735210206
pics of proof
>>
>>735210206
: How to make a simple sentence complicated.
>>
>>735210322
Rephrase please
>>
>>735210252
I don't keep "proof" that would be insanely stupid
>>
I have a small penis and love being made fun of for it
>>
>>735207456
Through some google sleuthing I've discovered that the girl on seeking arrangement I'm talking to is really 17 instead of 19. I'm going to fuck her anyway.
>>
some times I post pictures of my self in WWYD/fap threads just to get a self confidence boost
>>
>>735211313
female?
>>
One time I stuck a tube up my ass and my 400 pound girlfriend spread her ass cheeks and sat on the other end of the tube and blew an enormous and very long fart into my ass
>>
>>735207456
I went to prison in my early 20's and nobody who knows me now (late 30's) knows about it other than my dad
>>
>>735211590
duh
>>
>>735211908
picture proof + timestamp?
>>
>>735210421
doing the sex with gf's bestie/friend's gf
>>
>>735211885
What for?
How did you keep it secret?
>>
>>735211885
And any potential employers unless you're a neetfag
>>
>>735211885
what did you do?
>>
>>735212016
would ruin the secret fuck off
>>
If my ex asked for me to be with her. I would leave my wife within ten minutes and without saying a word. I love my wife, but I would give the world to be with my ex.

I've also been messaging my ex on a second phone that my SO doesn't know about.
>>
>>735212253
insecure and a shitty personality, good luck to you
>>
i fucked a prostitute
>>
My girlfriend got a new job that requires her to be away from me for days on end. The first week she's gone I posted an ad on craigslist. Second or third night finally got a hit. She's a knock out, waaay out of my league. I drive an hour and a half to meet her. She's real, even hotter than her pictures. We fuck for almost an hour and a half, then just make out and watch That 70s show.
We were talking more, I hung out with her a second time. Then ghosted.
I know I shouldn't even be thinking about her in the first place, I still love my gf, but man it sucks!
>>
>>735214081
what did add say? what kind of pics did you put in it? what does the CL girl look like?
>>
>>735207456
Closet diaperfag. Sucks.
>>
File: IMG_1844.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1844.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I steal panties from my sister and she's starting to become suspicious. She keeps bringing up that she keeps losing her panties. Pic related
>>
I secretly wish that my brother and his husband would share me. The thought of it is fucking intoxicating and i hate myself for it.
>>
I really wish to be the star of a 100 man bukakae and take a bath in cum
>>
I walk around at night and pee on cars that belong to QT grills
>>
I'm secretly making a virus to infect all my classmates they are fucking normies and they every day say "we live dank memes" but they never seen a fucking dank meme
>>
My grill was out of town for a few. nights and I used CL to find a male cum slut. I fuck him and came on his back. Didn't say a word to the guy.
>>
>>735208939

All the social justice movements these days are for boring normal fucks.

Go for it.

Godspeed, sir.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496963861229.jpg (62KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496963861229.jpg
62KB, 720x1280px
I got drunk and fucked my sister's ass. It was so tight and hot like fire
>>
I was beyond drunk at a party with my gf and sister in law.
All went home together, all fell asleep. I woke up diamonds and suck the nearest tit. Sister in law wasn't even mad: just said that's as far as you go, but let me keep sucking and pinching for another 30mins.
>>
>>735215667

Tell them and go for it.

Shame is for dead people.
>>
ignore this & go to
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶
>>
>>735216408
im just imagining this situation where this poor gay fuck gets fucked by this dead faced silent dude and he keeps asking questions and every time he does you just fucked him harder the whole cheating on your wife with some dude is bad enough but not saying anything while fucking the poor fag thats just rude man
>>
Alright folks, regarding the above thing about all the modern social justice movements being whiny and boring.

Let's make some new weird ones.

There's lots of good material in here to get started.

Just stop being ashamed of whatever weird shit you like, and just stand up for it and say it's awesome whenever someone says eew.

And yeah you'll probably get killed by the normies, but whatever. Everyone'll love you after they win.

Ready set go.

Sincerely,
- /b/
>>
>>735217288
Basically:
>I walked in
>he was naked and blindfolded
>I pushed him over the couch and smashed
>I pulled Dom off and painted his back
>I pulled up pants, turned and left.
>>
>>735217546
i dont know why but thats just weird to me
i mean you do you no judgment but not even
saying one thing to the person your fucking
i dont know man
>>
File: 1492211249540.jpg (21KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1492211249540.jpg
21KB, 183x183px
I regularly cheat on my military husband with warm, creamy, steamy and oh so dreamy logrolls of hot shit from Andy Sixx's asshole...
>>
File: 1492785409722.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
1492785409722.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>735208939
Me too
>>
This one should be good

On a meeting a few days ago, we are doing some things I've never done before and am trying to learn as much as I can right now at home. Also will have to figure out so much on my own since others don't want to help ,but I'll see how far I get before everything turns to fire. Cool thing is I might be overcomplicating it and wont be as involved as I think in the whole process, we're getting other depts in involved, I'll know more next week

Fucking love this job though
>>
>>735212264
Thats kinda fucked yo HF wrecking tour life kiddo
>>
>>735215467
You should recycle.
Take one and jerk it.
Then put it back and take another one.
Take a guess who they will think is the thief.
Its you weirdo.
>>
>>735216252
Go get em
>go get em gud
>>
>>735217434

Also, I bet we could save some time if we stick up for each other's weird fucked-up preference shit too.

Like, for example, I don't want to fuck dead people, cuz eew, but whatever, hooray for fucking dead people.

So like, if you wanted to fuck dead people, and before today you had like, zero people on your team, now it would look like you had one. Cuz of the part where that anon (i.e., me) was like "hooray."

Let's do that.

It'll be like the current social justice shit but without the whining and the tribalism.

Plus all the causes will be interesting and fucked up.

It's kind of retarded that we're letting the whiny fucks beat us at this.

And yeah, obviously this is a really bad idea.

But whatever. Most good ideas are bad.

Now call me a fag and let's go do this.

And if you get in trouble, just blame me.

Ok, end of thing.
>>
>>735207456
I Raped a girl once at a university dormitory while visiting for a party.
>>
>>735207456
I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
>>
File: ---.jpg (115KB, 212x642px) Image search: [Google]
---.jpg
115KB, 212x642px
this lil cutie is my neighbors youngest and prettiest daughter.
she comes from a very very poor family, my neighbor is a fuck up, she drinks a lot and all the money he earns goes to booze, his wife must work two lame-payed jobs just to get the house running, so the girls (3 of them) are left on their own.
they go to school whenever they want, they do whatever they want, they don't have any authority in life.
the youngest one caught my attention when she was at my place several times to play with my puppies that i was giving away for free.
since then i called her to come and play with them whenever i saw her passing by.
i was always there for her, we talked, played, joking around and jokes where usually with sexual innuendo.
i noticed she liked that like every girl her age, and that was the point.
after some time she started opening to me, how she lives hard and they don't have the money.
so i started giving her money like a gesture, very small ammounts so she can't say no if i am very pushy.
after some time i started buying her some stuff.
clothes, some things for school, so we became a very good friends but she always kept it low cuz i am 39 which is just two years younger than her father.
she started coming to my place more often and since she hit the puberty i was the one supporting her to embrace the bad girl inside she was.
i bought some booze several times,and told her that we can do this whenever she wants but only two of us alone, cuz that way she will be more up in front of the kids her age.
i bought her cigs she started smoking. i am a smoker to so we just sat there, drank some beer and smoked a whole pack for the night.
it was the coolest thing for her.
and every time she was a little drunk i was able to turn the party on the playing and fun side.
so we would tickle, wrestle and do stuff like that, where i could touch her and feel her body.
after several times she noticed what i was doing but played along..........
>>
Head north-east and follow the whistle. A red light will mark your arrival. A dead man in a cage holds a secret in his chest, the map reveals the rest. Solve the clue and you'll obtain the reward.
>>
>>735218591
Okay Johnny Cash.
>>
File: 1482292211056.jpg (138KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1482292211056.jpg
138KB, 480x479px
first year at university i lived in the dorms on the same floor as the laundry. it was like just down the hall. i stole a shit ton of girls underwear from the dryers and blew loads into them. like half the time i would then go put the splooged underwear right back into the dryer where i found them. this would usually only be like in the middle of the night.

never got caught.

those were some good faps. ill never forget them.
>>
>>735207456
I once took a thousand cocks in the ass from a thousand different men all in a single. I sucked them all off and swallowed up all the cum. Ever since then I have literally been unable to stop sucking cocks! -OP
>>
https://hitomi.la/galleries/880.html
>>
>>735207456
I was eating out a girl once and ate what I thought was a jolly rancher.
>>
>>735218515
greentext
>>
>>735219301
......cuz every now and then she took some money from me i guess her thoughts were "well i can return in some sort and he is a good friend"
exactly my intention.
after some time i started touching her more often, even when she is not drunk, and i saw she wasn't into it at all so i told her while hugging her to put a hand in my back pocked.
she did and found a phone i bought for her.
the smile and her face was crazy wide and she hugged me strong, so i used the chance to kiss her neck and lick it with my tongue.
now she let me do that too.....
i knew the money can do stuff with her.
my hands were all over her body that night and i didn't go down but played with her nips over her shirt.
since she knew this was nothing that bad, in fact from her breathing i knew she likes it a lot.
after some time i got to her lil puss, and rubbing over pants before letting me dryhump her.
i came in my pants so many times, i took her hand several times and place it on my hard cock while it was hard.... and also after when i cum, just to make her curious and feel my wet junk, and what she is doing to me.
it took me two weeks more with dryhumping and some more money to finally fuck her.......
she has the tightest pussy ever, and apparently i was her first.........
>>
>>735216944
what did gf say?
>>
>>735219321
Is that where the girl is, or is this a way for you to murder people? (Not like you would give a honest answer, but i would like to see what you say.)
>>
>>735219914
begin greentext
It was in a long hallway of rooms, parties going on and it was pretty loud.
At the end of the hall there was a little cubby area with some snack/soda machines.
I was high as hell on something and not thinking straight, but when I went to get a drink I saw a hot blonde in there getting a snack.
Acting on a wild impulse I ran up behind her and grabbed her from behind, my hand on her mouth.
I told her to close her eyes, do not turn around, and not to make a sound or I would kill her.
She was wearing some kind of skimpy pajamas or sweatpants or something. I don't really remember.
I made her kneel down in front of me and I pulled down her pants.
She started whimpering as I played with her pussy and butthole for a minute or two so I punched her in the back of the head.
Told her if she made another sound I would kill her.
I then started fucking her pussy. I was so turned on I came in like 45 seconds of hard thrusting.
She made a few quiet grunts and sobs, but nothing too loud.
After I finished I told her to lay there for at least 5 minutes or I would know and come kill her.
Afterwards I freaked out and got the hell out of there as fast as I could.
Spent the next month waiting for the cops. They never came. This was 2 years ago.
Never did find out who she was.
/greentext
>>
>>735212129

With some employers in the US. it's 3 years (or whatever) since you got out.
>>
>>735220055
There are no women involved. The body belongs to a serial murdered, rapist, and thief, the prize is his collection, it is around half a million dollars in jeweler and various currencies, along with enough evidence to shut around fifty cold cases.
>>
>>735220206
fucking nice..although I think you dropped this >L
>>
>>735211815
I'd be more ashamed of having a 400 pound girlfriend.
>>
>>735220206
>begin greentext
Kek, found the newfag.
>>
File: --.jpg (309KB, 342x1246px) Image search: [Google]
--.jpg
309KB, 342x1246px
>>735219965
it's been almost three and a half years since i am fucking this lil cutie and because of me and stuff i bought and taught her..... she looks like this today.
nobody knows this about us, and the fact i am the reason she is like this now.
but money can do wonderful things
>>
i once gave champchong head when we were drunk
>>
>>735218591
>I once shot Jean Reno just to watch him die.
>>
>>735220798
Did you put her to suck?
>>
>>735220919
obviously
>>
>>735219321
im actually curious about this post
>>
When i used to pet or house sit, i would invariably sneak into drawers and look for panties, toys, all that. This one 16 year old girl (at the time) who i really have a thing for is a family friend, i would take her panties and jerk off with them around my cock n balls.

But i never came in her panties or took them, i didnt have the balls. I did recently find some pics in my phone.
>>
>>735207456
Everyone in my family thinks I started dating my wife when she was 17.

She was actually 12 when we started dating.

I was 20 when we started dating.
>>
>>735210322
"complicated" are you actually retarded?
>>
I masturbate before work to put me in a better mood!
>>
>>735221504
m or f? i do it too
>>
>>735221563
Found the sexist
>>
i thought that Yullia was the table sitting near to Burg... I wondered what would happen if i destroyed it.. i killed Yullia .___. and then, i killed Burg ._____. now it keeps me awake every night... his last words where "my little Yullia" .________.
>>
>>735221627
found the leddit fag
>>
>>735210861
Careful
>>
>>735221671
Mmmmmm, Yulia Nova....gotta look her up again.
>>
>>735221673
Hey, check your privilege.
>>
>>735221887
i wouldn't feel so bad if i had killed *that* Yulia... but i am talking about the Yullia from Dark Souls m8
>>
File: --.jpg (468KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
--.jpg
468KB, 720x1080px
>>735221161
forgot pic
>>
i was driving from an airport and saw a cyclist fall flat on his face on the side of the road where he was riding, he didnt get up and his posture looked messed up but i couldnt bother helping him i just drove home
>>
>>735220015
We were all drunk, she slept through.
But the next morning when Sis in law left I fucked the shit out of gf while thinking of the night before.
>>
>>735219321
That's in China.
>>
>>735222062
What's wrong with Yulia Nova dude?
>>
>>735222262
Mississippi
>>
Me and my buddy started sucking eachother off in 2nd grade. I never grew out of it and still love sucking cock, but he did grow out of it and denied all my advances from 9th grade on.
>>
>>735222270
nothing really... she is hot... i am just showing the contrast... i just feel really bad about killing that npc
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (572KB, 1729x906px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
572KB, 1729x906px
>>735222262
>That's in China.
Please tell me you're not so retarded as to input the whole string without the space between the two values.
>>
>>735222519
Oh I got you. I never played the game.
>>
>>735222197
so she already had her tits out? did she enjoy it? what are their ages and boob sizes?
>>
File: 012.jpg (99KB, 466x897px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
99KB, 466x897px
Fucking pic relate 1to3 times per week. She also have a bf. Its super slut dress for me and let me anal love to call me daddy and to tie her. She only do vanilla sex with her bf. We plan to visit swinger party she will lie her bf that will be visiting for few days her old gf from another town. She is 20 im pretty sure the old perverts at this parties will make her ass look like a baboons.
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>735222589
protip: don't kill Yullia
>>
>>735216252
Good
>>
>>735222851
no you don't and no she doesnt
>>
>>735222851
Tried to hard my man.
>>
>>735207456
I started masterbaiting when I was 3 years old
>>
When I was 16 my babysitters husband offered me 100 dollars to let him watch me play. I took it. He provided toys and everything.First time he was just jerking off next few sessions things escalated and we start to fuck. This started happening often. Around the 8th weekend we went to a sex shop to pick toys, he walked me into a back room strip me into bra and panties and start to play with me. There where few guys around watching us and jerking off, when we went back to his house he fucked me like crazy. Later one he wanted to go again but this time to let the other guys there to touch and play with me. I was shy so i told him i'am not up for it tho i really liket it when all this old men where lusting over me, we continue our home sessions till i was 19 and moved to another town.
>>
I think i have borderline personality disorder but havent been disagnosed. Additionly have depression and anxiety. Always comtemplate suicide and dont know why im still here. Dont know if i want help or an hero.
>>
File: IMG_1187.jpg (168KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1187.jpg
168KB, 1200x900px
I have a really big crush on this girl (13) I met online and fap to pics I have of her a lot
Pic related
>>
>>735223589
Hate to break it to you bro, but that's a boy, you've been jacking it to a dude.
>>
File: IMG_0556.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0556.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>735223683
It's not
You fucking faggot
>>
>>735223126
wait are you m or f either way why you have babysitter at 16?
>>
>>735223738
>That man hand.

Literally a fucking dude.
>>
>>735223738
could be you simply dont know these day till you strip them down
>>
>>735223795
We met on Xbox live party.
I've know her for a year now
>>
>>735210138
Stop talking shit david
>>
I want to fuck the shit out of my best friend. However, he's dating my other best friend, and I'm married. The temptation is so great I'm having a hard time not going for it. It's so frustrating.
>>
>>735223767
f i was the babysitter
>>
>>735223894
>I've known her for a year now.
And you didn't know she has a penis? That's awkward.
>>
>>735223738
Well known to be a dude. Sorry bro.
>>
>>735223057
so like 3-4 years ago?
>>
>>735220669
Fucking this!
>>
>>735224127
Sick burn bro
>>
>>735224094
>>
im afraid im going to hate my job and my life when i graduate in a year.
>>
>>735219577
I've done that about 20 times in other secrets threads, and you sir are the first to catch it.

I wish I wasn't on my phone, so I could properly post a pic to respect you, good Sir.
>>
>>735212264
why can't you keep both?
>>
>>735222121
Moar pls?
>>
>>735224281
everyone catches it, no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>735213025
Oh noes! Unspeakable!
>>
>>735224401
Yup. Don't Care.
>>
>>735219301
Kek
>>
>>735223982
Don't do it. If you don't respect your partner, then you don't respect yourself. This never ends well, and you know it.
>>
File: 1437411866352.jpg (49KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
1437411866352.jpg
49KB, 500x401px
>>735215356
>>
>>735216779
What about her?
>>
I took a shower with a 9yo girl a couple hours ago
>>
>>735224919
why?
>>
>>735225193
why not?
>>
>>735218255
It's an idea all politicos use. I like it!
Let's start with polygamy! ;)
>>
>>735224401
This
>>
A friend of mine is in an incestuous relationship with her sister, mom, and aunt. She's also part of a bigger poly relationship with like 6 other women (two of them are another mother/daughter couple).
>>
>>735225265
No, I meant what was your motive. Are you a pedo or did you just do it for no reason?
>>
I never cum anywhere near as hard as I do when I'm wearing pantyhose
>>
>>735225453
my motive was to take a shower and get clean, as was hers. No bad intentions. We have done it several times before as well.
>>
I've been selling myself as a rent boy on grindr and craigslist for the past couple of weeks.
Even though I'm in a relationship and have a real fulltime job; the money I'm making letting old and fat guys fuck me in the ass is too good. I made $500 in 4 hrs last night.

Nobody else knows but you /b/

I'm 20.
>>
File: 1356910866029.jpg (29KB, 337x276px) Image search: [Google]
1356910866029.jpg
29KB, 337x276px
>>735220206
Begin fucking greentext
>>
I want my hot blonde hourglass girlfriend to fuck her dorky and lanky 16 year old brother. On our first date I revealed incest role play fantasy. She wasn't disgusted but also wasn't interested.
>>
>>735223215
You'll be okay buddy :)
>>
>>735221297
Post that shit nigga
>>
>>735225453
>>735225786
also, not pedo but i'll admit she is very pretty.
>>
One time I tried to make microwave popcorns without taking off the plastic covering that the bags usually have. When the microwave was finished, I opened the door and the popcorn bag was on fire. I threw it into the garbage can and it got on fire. I extinguished it with a cup of water. No one knows that I almost burned down my parent's house
>>
>>735207456
I really like this Irish girl online but I don't think it'll work since my family are muslim
>>
when i was 5-9 i had a cousin who would make me suck him off and would hit me if i didn't want to. i've never told anyone,
>>
>>735226990
lucky for both of you that you wanted to do it
>>
File: 1492943023017.jpg (78KB, 469x951px) Image search: [Google]
1492943023017.jpg
78KB, 469x951px
>>735226690
>>
>>735227047
o ya totally. time of my life
>>
>>735221504
Wot? Everyone doesn't do that?
>>
>>735221363
Tell us more
How did it develop?
>>
>>735207456
Got my dog to eat my homework when I was a kid, she died 2 days later. Told no one.
>>
I saw a naked woman who wasn't my mother, and then played with my penis.
>>
>>735227226
Kek
>>
i pee in the kitchen sink once
>>
>>735224401
This.
>>
>>735229147
No anal?
Also greentext bruh
>>
>>735207456
I've been having sex with my aunt once or twice a month for like 8 years now.

I am 37 and she is 49.

I've been married 12 years and she has been married 1 year (with her second husband).
>>
26 yo guy, been with my girlfriend for nearly 5 years.
I've always secretly been fascinated by dick but never done anything about it.
Met up with 3 guys in the past 2 years to explore this fascination.
No one has any idea.
>>
>>735222445
What great Friends
>>
>>735225424
Globalists
>>
>>735230320
Hottt
>>
I regret getting married and having kids.._
>>
I got my dick sucked by a 70 year old man
>>
>>735207456
>I started sucking cocks when I was 5.
>Even then when I was sucking cocks I knew it was my destiny.
>Every day suck more and more cock.
>Made a vow that I would suck 1 more cock each day than that of the previous day.
>Eventually I change that vow to be twice that of the previous day.
>Start sucking cock full time.
>Begin researching ways to suck more cock.
>There is simply not enough time in the day to suck all the cock.
>Research starts paying off time travel to suck more cock becomes a reality.
>Start sucking my own cock due to time travel
>Reality begins to unwind due to the sheer amount of cocks sucked
>Begin experiment sucking more than one cock in spacetime
>Quantum cock sucking theory begins
>Quantum cock sucking becomes reality as I suck all cocks simultaneously throughout all time.
>Universe explodes with cock, I am happy
>Everything is cock
>I am OP.
>>
>>735231682
Like any man
>>
I masturbated at a desert street
>>
I used to come to /b/ and scroll until my index fingers hurt looking for cp to jack off to
>>
>>735207456
I faked a girls nude from an old picture she had. The fake was so believable the bitch fell for it. I blacked mail her into sucking my dick and letting me make hour long movies of her. We're dating now so all is well
>>
>>735232985
J-just like in my mindbreak doujins
>>
When I was 16-17 I gave oral sex to a 9yo girl on several occasions
>>
bermp
>>
>>735224401
This
>>
>>735223738
and she knows you're older than her?
>>
i let the dogs out
>>
I'm a sociopath
>>
A few years ago when I was 17 I got a good look at my mothers pussy she had just finished swimming and went to the bathroom to change and then came out in just a towel and sat on a chair with her legs up on the seat, I had no sexual attraction towards her at all but I was really surprised and turned on, for a 42 yo woman she did have a very nice pussy.
>>
>>735222194
Cyclists do not warrant concern. Move along. Move along.
>>
I have a gf and sexted with another woman like 6 months ago.
I regret it so much. It eats my conscious. Any help?
>>
>>735234838
time for a 3some
>>
>>735234838

Don't feel guilty, dude.

You're already being mostly monogamous with this girl.

You've done more than enough.

Go fuck some vaginas and anuses and have some fun before you die.

If she can't accept what you want: bury her at sea.
>>
>>735234838
Just that in life you're going to make mistakes way worse than that the longer live, take it easy on yourself bro you're a saint.
>>
My brother and I regularly have threesomes with one of his coworkers (no homo). She has a boyfriend and we both have girlfriends which makes it all the more fun. One time we finished up like 5 minutes before my girlfriend got to my apartment and they had to sneak out the backdoor. The adrenaline made me cum so hard.
>>
>>735235082>
>735235193
Wow, do you really think so bro?

I've been with my gf +2years and we were having a rough time 6 months ago and we were not getting laid.

It really makes me feel better.
>>
File: IMG_6575.jpg (241KB, 683x1550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6575.jpg
241KB, 683x1550px
My daughter jus turned 18. I want her. Pic is her on her bday. She's so tight and perfect. Can't stop thinking about pounding her fresh cunt and making her cum for me.
>>
>>735235452
moar? Bikini pics?
>>
>>735235452
>18
>fresh
pick 1
>>
>>735235452
When was the last time you saw her pussy?
>>
>>735235422

Dude of course. You're fine.

Just the fact that you feel guilty about it means you're a good guy.

Go get twice as many girlfriends and treat them each twice as well as you'd treat them in a situation of monogamy.

It'll take way more energy on your part, but shit, you'll have more energy. Cuz of all the new happiness and stuff.

Citation: life.

<3
>>
>>735235694
Thanks bro! I really like your attitude! Peace!
>>
I sometimes get horny when i put on women's underwear. My gf doesn't know.

Am I weird?
>>
I stole nudes off my moms phone recently
>>
File: IMG_6574.jpg (107KB, 711x1192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6574.jpg
107KB, 711x1192px
>>735235508
>>
File: IMG_6571.jpg (141KB, 662x1070px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6571.jpg
141KB, 662x1070px
>>735235688
This trip. She quickly pulled her bottoms to the side to get sand out. Pulled them a little to far....
>>
>>735236082
SHE'S SMOKING HOT!
I like her small breasts. They're like a B cup?
You have any photos of her bras or panties?
>>
>>735215467
I see you are a man of culture lol

Want to exchange pics? Always looking to increase my collection of panty pics.
>>
>>735236179
Nice! Do you know how many guys shes had sex with?
>>
File: IMG_6573.jpg (163KB, 626x1470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6573.jpg
163KB, 626x1470px
>>735236370
She's has 2 long term boyfriends in high school. I'm sure she fucks a lot. She's pretty and popular and goes to a lot of clubs and parties. I like knowing men want her.
>>
File: IMG_6577.jpg (86KB, 536x1460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6577.jpg
86KB, 536x1460px
>>735236197
Yeah she's like a small b. Perfect.
>>
>>735236559
Do you have any photos of her panties?
>>
>>735235962

Weird and awesome.

Keep being weird.

Try to be okay with other people's weird too though.

There's a lot of unnecessary shame floating around here...

Feel like we could take over the world if we all fought to normalize each other's kinks.

The modern social justice fucks don't deserve to win everything.

We should have some kind of march where we support every fucked up kink on /b/

The news would eat itself, lol.
>>
>>735236625
yeah mate, and since when you started to have a desire for your daughter?
>>
>>735236700

dubs = truth
>>
>>735236559
If you had the chance to drug and fuck her while she was passed out and she wouldn't remember anything would you?
>>
>>735236700
Also, CHECKED
>>
Once kept a runaway teen as a sex slave for a week before letting her go
>>
>>735236937
Oh we need a story.
>>
>>735209652
how'd you do that?
>>
>>735236559
Cuck
>>
>>735224589

Then he mysteriously died a year later.
>>
>>735208939
I'm secretly into incest & my sister gave me a blowjob when I was in high school. I'm secretly into incest & I fucked my cousin for five+ years.
>>
>>735237085
She was in the park at night and I grabbed her. Kept her handcuffed and blindfolded to a bed most of the time but she didn't fight. Sex was standard vanilla. Dropped her off at the park with with a couple hundred.
>>
I have a rape fantasy with my girlfriend who was actually raped in the past. One time she was passed out and I took care of her. Later put some lube & fuck her unconscious trying to dont wake her up, feeling like Im actually rapping a drunk girl. Next day she didn't remember anything
>>
>>735223057

Same. My parents called it "wiggling" because I would wiggle around on a blanket.
>>
File: IMG_6579.jpg (145KB, 566x1567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6579.jpg
145KB, 566x1567px
>>735236824
What do u think
>>
>>735211815
Re-packing is more fun.
>>
I'm 14 and I like fat emo girls

help me
>>
File: IMG_6572.jpg (174KB, 842x1548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6572.jpg
174KB, 842x1548px
>>735236774
Once she turned 18
>>
File: IMG_6581.jpg (191KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6581.jpg
191KB, 1024x768px
>>735236684
Love these. From the dirty laundry
>>
>>735237844
Sure you did, by 18 you meant 15
>>
>>735237897
So sexy man, i like those juices. She wears also wexy panties.

Do you have any pic of her bras?
What do you think of people jerking off to her?
>>
File: IMG_6570.jpg (65KB, 419x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6570.jpg
65KB, 419x846px
>>735237944
When she became a woman
>>
>>735237664
Well yes! So when are you going to do it?
>>
File: IMG_6569.jpg (125KB, 853x1475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6569.jpg
125KB, 853x1475px
>>735238043
I want people to jerk to her
>>
>>735235962

You'll be a trap in 3 years.
>>
>>735237897
you have any pics of her dirty bras?
>>
>>735238176
fapping to her now. saved everything so far
>>
>>735237535

Quit with the secrecy, bro.

Just start talking about how you're into it.

People will frown, but shit, they frowned at the gays too, and that fight's won.

We haven't had a genuinely interesting fight in awhile.

I'll add incest to my list of stuff to argue for.

If it ever comes up, I'll just tell people it's more common and normal than people think and its not a big deal.

People will listen to whatever everyone else is saying if they hear it long enough.

Except the people who can actually think for themselves, but there's only like 10 of them out there and they're probably already into weird shit.

I mean christ, it's better than all of us just killing ourselves, right? That seems to be the default plan.

At least this is for stuff we all believe in.

Google spiral of silence.

Tell me that shit doesn't sound familiar.

Anyways, from here on out I'm fighting for incest. Anyone else got some weird shameful shit they'd like defended?
>>
>>735222445
I did that in 5th grade. Loved it.
We used to naked hiking in the woods.
Once we walked a good three miles.
A farmer spotted us & we ran back to
our clothes. Ha ... being a latch Key kid with a fun neighbor, I used to love after
school sessions with him.
Now that I think about it, he was my
first, and asking who his was, he said
his little brother. Ha.
>>
>>735221363
More people know than you think, Gary
>>
>>735238709
Oooohhhh Fuck You Gary!
>>
>>735238550
Of course incest is more common than people realize. Especially in Wisconsin & Indiana.
>>
I stumbled upon a technique that would let me mentally turn on women. Just perform the technique and a few days later they wanted to fuck me. Here's a list of all the girls I've done it with

>A bitch in HS that was a cunt towards me. Fucked her many times and then exposed her
>My english teacher we had an intense fuck when she came back from her honeymoon
>My geometry teacher everyone in the class wanted to fuck her. I got the honor of being the first and only
>My gym teacher we fucked in the girls locker room after school
>My guidance counselor we fucked right in her office early in the morning
>My cousin we were working at motel and we sneaked into an empty room and made sweet love
>a 15yo girl from FB
>12yo girl I met at a park
>and my ex gf
>>
>>735238754
wtf how did you know her name was indiana?
>>
>>735235962

Pueraria Mirifica, Fenugreek & Saw Palmetto will help you grow tits.
>>
>>735215467
is that a shit stain
>>
>>735223057
<----- 8 & I was hooked.
>>
>>735237721
You are beyond saving
>>
>>735216779
>fuk me jerry
>>
>>735207456
>once i came on my mom's hat and her her wearing it with a boner.<3
>>
I want to go to a glory hole and be used by so many men...I'm a guy
>>
I cheated on my bf with his two black friends.
>>
>>735239822
Take two rolls of quarters & stay at least two hours.
>>
CRAIG JUDGES YOU ALL.
>>
>>735215467
have you tried to just borrow a pair or two to fap into and put them back?

I want info

Do you live together?
Who does laundry?
How many do you steal at a time?
Do you return them?

If she lives with you, the best thing you can do is give them back. Not for moral reasons lol- think of it as your own personal panty library. She wears them, gets them all nice and wet- you borrow them, rub her pussy juice all over your cock and leave cum in them (or wipe it off if you're cautious) and she washes them to wear again for you to fuck at another time.

It will lessen her suspicion if they return.
>>
>>735240372
if you're referring to that fake-ass "do you stand faultless before Craig" picture, that shit is so forced it's not even close to funny.
>>
Im a guy.
I had a sugar daddy that got me gaming consoles, electronics and paid for my college tuition. Sex was good and didnt mind getting anally fucked.
But when he got feelings involved and started breaking promises, I said fuck it. Not worth my time anymore.
Found out about myself that I do enjoy the sex, but I hate the feelings aspect with other guys. My brain is only wired to have feelings for women and my heart is geared to them but never for guys at all. Overall, I got through college with no debt, extra money, and plenty of goodies.
>>
>>735221363

Tell people dude, and don't apologize for it.

There are good people being crucified for shit like this all the time, and there's no one fighting for them.

If you two met and dated voluntarily and stayed together and literally got fucking married, that's a positive example of weird socially outcast shit that didn't cause any disasters or trauma, and people need to hear things like that.

Otherwise they're just gonna fall back to believing the first thing they can imagine. And the first thing people imagine when they picture [insert-deviant-thing-here] is always 100% retarded and wrong.

Same as the gays. They used to call gay people "homophiles." Like... not that long ago. Google Harry Hay. That's a hero. There's no real social justice people even alive anymore, except for places like /b/, and we're just sitting around silent.

And there's no real diversity anymore either. People just scream the word. The only real diversity is places like /b/, and we're not talking about it. That's rule 1 of the internet for christ's sake. Fuck rule 1.

I've never done anything like your thing, but I love that it's weird and different, and I'll them crucify me too. It looks cozy up on that dumb fucking T thing.

Anyways, tell people dude.

I'll be on your team.

At very least it'll start a debate about some shit that people currently aren't even talking about openly.

Love ya.

Sin serially,
- /b/
>>
>>735238709
Yo get fucked Gary
>>
>>735230089
Unfortunately no. She isn't into that. She does like to be hit and choked
>>
>>735237897
Nice. You have a collection?
>>
>>735226174
Hey thanks anon :)
>>
>>735240191
What are the quaters for?
>>
>>735241599
We'll, if it's an adult bookstore with movies & glory hole, they don't normally let you sit in there & suck off cocks without paying for movies.
>>
>>735240531
How old was he?
>>
I'm a 21 year old female and I've been hooking up with my bosses husband who is 50 while at work
>>
>was going to 7/11 one night for some smokes
>got out of car
>stunning girl comes out of store
>look down, see penny on pavement by car door
>don't pick it up, just ignore it
>step right over it
>girl doesn't notice me
>go in buy cigs
>get back in car
>go home
>>
Pic related. Sound familiar?

Tell me this doesn't make you fucking cry inside kinda.

That's fucking /b/ 80 years ago.
>>
^^^
>>
I got forced into dressing like a girl
>>
I fucking love /b/. I love these "secrets" threads.

This place is the modern Stonewall like from the old gay rights era.

The early gay movement used to be all kinds of infinitely fascinating weird fucked up shit. Not just guys fucking guys. Like yeah that was part of it but god it used to be so much more interesting, like /b/ is today. Where the movement is like "it's okay to love whatever weird fucked up shit you love" and it's not all tied to some specific single faggy identity like the movements today where we do "gay" and it takes years and then we fight for "trans" and it takes years and then we just go one tedious step per decade and then we're all fucking dead by the time it gets interesting.

And Harry Hay and dudes like him had just gotten a damn good movement going for all of the weird fucked up people back like half a century ago and then it fractured and the gay movement put on suits and ties and assimilated to seem normal and it worked. It worked because they kicked us out. All the other kinds of weird.

We're the ones they left behind...
>>
>>735242276

So why do you keep doing it?

Boys clothes = BORING CLOTHES!
>>
>>735242383
faggot
>>
My cousin and I have been sexting since the day she turned 18. She was a cheerleader/dance line member in high school and she's ten years younger than me. We still haven't managed to do anything in person though, never have an excuse to be on our own.
>>
>>735242464
Im being forced to. They want to turn me into a woman :(
>>
File: screen_cap_0054.jpg (36KB, 444x337px) Image search: [Google]
screen_cap_0054.jpg
36KB, 444x337px
i am in possession of the donald j. trump hooker piss tape, recorded at the ritz-carl in moscow.
>>
>>735242383
so when do we get a rights movement for my dogfucking?
>>
I have kept an employee on who has a shit tier boyfriend, waiting for her to break up with him so I can scoop her up.
>>
I jacked my dick to some "questionable" material earlier today when there were 3 cops within 20 feet of where I was sitting.
>>
>>735242052
He got me when i was like.. 15/16ish, and he was in his 40s.
>>
>>735207456
I got into a street fight when I was a teenager and shoved the other guy into the street where he got hit by a car and eventually died...I was never blamed for his death as everyone there plus the driver said that it looked like he just fell out from between the cars by accident...I'm white it was a nigger.
>>
I am a minor celebrity.

Every time fucked up news breaks I come to /b/ first because the sociopaths here have the best links
>>
>>735207456
After finding out how horrible circumcisions are, I became extremely angry. 3 years ago when I was extremely depressed and angry, I had planned on murdering both my parents and the medical practitioner responsible for giving me a circumcision when I was a child. I figure that by the time anyone found my parents dead, I'd be already on my way to hunting down the doctor who cut my cock. I'm 25 now, living in my own apartment, and I've calmed down. Thankfully I laid my stupid plan to rest and didn't ruin my life over it, but I'm still angry about my circumcision and will never be able to forgive such ignorance.
>>
>>735223057
Started when I was six my dude
>>
>>735207456
I have a bf and he wants to have sex with me but i cant. I love him but i dont have sexual desires or feel any sexual attraction to people.
>>
>>735243044
Sounds like your problem, why are you making it his problem too by leading him on with a relationship?

Oh wait you're jusy another selfish broken woman
>>
>>735223057
I don't know when I started, but I've done it from my earliest memories. 4 or 5 for sure. It always pisses me off when people say kids don't have a sex drive naturally.
>>
>>735219816
In Vegas during your mid tour leave?
>>
Goddammit I sound so retarded...

Nevermind.

Anyways, fags... go public with these secrets.

Don't let people shame you for them.

The world's so full of whiny screams about minor shit these days because we haven't been exposing people to all the real interesting varieties of fucked up that we've been keeping here locked up like it's the gates of hell (or some dumb faggy metaphor like that, whatever)

So like:

* dude who fucks his sister and his cousin

* dude who dated girl when she was 12 and now it's like at least 5 years later and they're married, seemingly happy

* guy who cheated on his boring girlfriend and appreciated someone not telling him he's shit for it

I really hope all you fuckers are real and not just trolls.

And if you're real, I fucking love you for being the only actual diversity left in the world anymore.

Let's all go public with whatever taboo shit we love.

Half the world will shit its pants when they see what we stand up for and the other half will defend us cuz they're secretly weird too and they've been waiting for someone to speak up.

Sorry for the faggy rant(s).

I should probably get back to work. Gonna be homeless in a few days if I don't find a new apartment.

TL;DR: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_of_silence

Love you guys.

Sincerely
- /b/
>>
>>735243044
>i dont have sexual desires or feel any sexual attraction to people.
relationships are give and take. sometimes you do shit just because the other person enjoys even if its a chore for you.

at least suck his dick every now and then. it's just 15 minutes of repetitive motion a few times a week, you can think about whatever the fuck you're interested in while you do it.
>>
>>735243229
No ill eventually have sex but its not something i desire like normal ppl lol.
>>
>>735242659

I'll defend your dogfucking. <3

Just try to make sure s/he's into it so we can have some hope of winning the arguments when the fuckers come with the pitchforks.

;)
>>
File: I love being white.jpg (167KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
I love being white.jpg
167KB, 2048x1536px
I drove a car without a license to pick my brother up from work, because he lost his license.

I then decided to go to McDonald's and pick up something to eat.

If we got pulled over we'd be arrested so fucking fast.

As I'm picking up our food, a state trooper and local sheriff stop in the parking lot right in front of us.

My brother is freaking out, and I said "I'm gonna do something."

I slowly drove by them, smiled and waved. They both waved back, and I continued along home.

pic related
>>
>>735243384
I do that for him . im just saying its not something i desire. I dont have sexual desires. It feels good but i dont desire it lol
>>
Sometimes I extort money from local businesses by threatening to cast "Death and Decay" on them and the surrounding area, but in reality, it's all a bluff: I'm a muggle :(
>>
>>735243352
I love this place when there is that level of realness you speak of. However, this place is capable of something like that because it's not the real world. I'm not about to go public and tell everyone my biggest secret (being a pedo).
>>
>>735243398
Uh huh
>>
>>735242526

;-*
>>
>>735210861
If she's on the clock she's old enough for cock
>>
>>735243556
oh. that's fine then.
you fine that he faps to porn? consider it cheating if he goes and gets pussy somewhere else as long as its just pussy?
>>
>>735243576
> doesn't know the name of the Mortistra Putridio spell
> thinks we can't tell he's a muggle
>>
>>735242752
I had a lover that was my Dad's age.
I saw him on/off for about 10 years.
I was in my 30's, though.
>>
>>735243689
> 17

Not on the clock.
>>
>>735223215
Are you my gf?
>>
I want to see my girlfriend's mom naked again. I think about it almost every day.
>>
>>735243779
Damn. Thats pretty cool.
For the most part, i was happy. Sucks it kinda fell apart but hey, at least i had to depend on my own to get my own shit lol.
>>
>>735243953
Again ?
>>
>>735243983
Yours sounds cool, too.
I'd loved that.
>>
>>735243731
He can watch all the porn he wants. If he want to fuk someone else then thats his choice lol why gwt butt hurt if i dont satisfy him or meet his needs then why stay with me lol
>>
>>735243992
Yes. I saw her nudes on her ipad, she sent them to her husband while he was away. It was amazing and her body sent a hot flood of feelings through me that I rode for weeks after. She's older and muscular, runs every day. Calves like a warrior queen. Beautiful face, big deep blue eyes. Just wish I had those photos as a prize but I was afraid to take them and felt like it was invasive of her privacy at the time. I wouldn't make that mistake again.
>>
I had a relationship with a woman in her 50's when I was in my 20's.

We met at college- she wasn't a teacher. She was incredible. I really learned to let go of my fucking ego in the bedroom, and to learn to love a woman gently and affectionately. Sex with her was different from typical whore-pounding, but it was incredible.

Now that I'm older, I appreciate what I learned from her, as my shitty body betrayed me way earlier than I could ever have imagined it would.
>>
In my 19 years of life, i've never cum except for wet dreams, yet i watch and read porn for literal hours almost everyday.
>>
>>735244492
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
>>
>>735244492
micro penis?
>>
>>735244559
i'm completely serious
>>
>>735244172
>i dont satisfy him or meet his needs then why stay with me lol
easy. sexual and emotional needs can be separate.

if my gf didn't want to fuck, doesn't mean I don't love her. but I'm going to need to get my rocks off somewhere.
>>
>>735243580

Do it.

I'll say I'm one too.

I'll pretend to be every fucked up thing you guys are.

We all should. Fuck it. Why else are we here?

It's the best damn reverse-gaslighting troll trick of all time plus it might actually change some shit if we take it seriously and do it for like, a month.

They won't be able to tell what the fuck is even real anymore.

Here, I'm a racist sexist dogfucking cheater faggot pedophile tranny (we should mix-in some of the words they like too, just to fuck with them) power-abusing drug-using daughterfucking jew.

Just hide the truths among the falsehoods like we do inside /b/ and no one will believe all of it. But we can sort of all support each other's fucked up brain kinks that way without having to come out as any one particular thing.

And it won't make people like all the things on that list, but it'll at least red-ish pill-ish a lot of people in the right direction.

We all know most people are all retarded and weird like us in one way or another. They just don't feel safe saying whatever their thing is.

Let's just self-identify as all the worst things in the world. Publicly. It'll at least force people to talk. Now no one's even debating about any of the things that matter. They're just masturbating with each other's tears every time another cop shoots some boring kid.

Give me some awful things to add to that long retarded list of self-identifications. But make it stuff you actually like and are too afraid to say.
>>
>>735244492
why did you wait until thread was past bump limit to say this, we need to find out more
>>
>>735244637
nah, i think i just don't have the motivation
>>
>>735244641
explain
>>
>>735244818
>>735244788
>>
>>735244446
Ha-Ha. That's great.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.