[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a Muslim born in the West. I just wanted to tell you all

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: gettyimages-477724116.jpg (68KB, 748x498px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-477724116.jpg
68KB, 748x498px
I am a Muslim born in the West.
I just wanted to tell you all that Islam will live never die.

You can hate me, intimidate me, attack me, say mean things to me, but I will never give up my faith. Allah is my protector, he will guide me and it is for him that I do everything.

I was born in the West, and that is where I shall remain. Islamic communities will continue to thrive and the more you hate us, the more secluded we will get and the quicker we will expand.

>We are here
>We are Muslim
>Islam will dominate

Deal with it.
>>
We don't hate (YOU)
we hate what you stand for

People forget (you) hate gays and trannies
People don't forget RUSSIA hates gays and trannies, and they get shit for it you don't
>>
File: c097feee60176677c6843eb0075991cc.jpg (215KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
c097feee60176677c6843eb0075991cc.jpg
215KB, 736x1104px
>>735169162
Also I know Bait
Be me European move to a different country in the EU
Don't spread my religion or my culture
Integrate

Be OP
From a shit hole
Move to the EU
Bring his culture and religion to the EU
Expect the EU to like your culture
If youre not happy move back
>>
>>735169162
In what world do whites hate their fellow brethren in Russia instead of Muslims?

The whole world is after our treatment of gays but keeps quite about Russia or Uganda.

The exact opposite of what you said is true.
>>
>>735169022
Proud of your murderous cult are you?

Do you masturbate to the thought of beheadings?

No one with an IQ above that of a farm animal would look at the history of Islam and go "eh sounds 'bout right".
>>
This is probably a troll thread, but when/if white people decide to wipe out a race/religion they could do it in a matter of months.
Start counting your days mudslime, the Hand of God will be reaching for you soon enough.
>>
As long as you help to improve the fucked values in some parts of your community I'm not hating anyone.
>>
>>735169022
wew lad you're a racist.
>>
>>735169323
They don't keep quite what are you talking about
Everyone hates Russia expect me
And fucking hell do Americans and Europeans critizes the Russians for hating fags

Everyone hates Russia
>>
>>735169305
>Don't spread my religion or my culture
That's because your ancestors did it to the entire world for you. There's nothing for you to adapt to elsewhere because the world has already adapted to the white man lest he starts crying and playing the victim card.
We all know that is soon followed by the war machine.
>>
>>735169548
So let the past be the past and learn to adapt?

Stone-age mudslime.
>>
>>735169525
More people know about KSA and Iranian gay laws than Russian gay laws.

And even when they do know about Russian gay laws, they don't stereotype all white Christians/Russians to be that way.

Muslims on the other hand are assumed to be all the same.
>>
Super bait.
It worked.
But seriously, America just needs to drop a few nukes in Sand Nigger Central and end it right there. Fuck you big nosed goat fuckers, find a better pass time than killing and raping you fucking lunatics.
>>
>>735169022
IN my country we used to believe in many gods, then we had a very brief moment of Christianity but today we are one of the most atheist countries in the world.

All we have is humanity, freedom and prosperity. No bias.
>>
>>735169703
>Let the past be the past.
Sure. But I want an Islamic future.
>>
>>735169022
We will most likely just continue putting up with you and your religion, until one of the thousands of biotech companies capable of this quietly releases a virus engineered to attack utilizing a unique genetic marker only people of Arabic ethnicity have. Eliminating a couple billion mostly useless Stone Age people from the world will free up our resources to do more innovative things than deal with you, and actually make good use of your desert homes.

It doesn't take governments mobilizing giant armies to wipe you out anymore. All it takes is one right-wing CEO and a handful of virologists to decide to do it for the good of humanity.
>>
>>735169864
Well it's nice to dream. But unfortunately Islam has no future.
>>
>>735169864
You honestly think civilized countries would ever go back to living in the dark-ages especially through the Islamic faith?

Not one person with a free mind would look at the life of your "prophet" and think there was anything going on apart from a very mentally ill man desperate for attention.
>>
>>735169994
With our higher birth rates, inter-marriage with western women, close-knit communities and business and tech investments, Islam will be a major part of western culture.
>>
>>735169022
If you were really born in the West you'd speak English better
>>
The only reason islam is growing is because you guys reproduce like rabbits and the youth of west is too busy making money, doing drugs and fucking a person they just met 2 minutes ago.
>>
Your religion is irrelevant, your skin colour is irrelevant. You thinking anybody really cares is a joke. The only reason people care now is because the usa wants the european oil market currently dominated by russia. Once that is over you will be as important as before the bush administration
>>
File: th (7).jpg (8KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
th (7).jpg
8KB, 186x186px
>>
>>735170140
Well, they worship a strong, intelligent leader like Trump, who is ruthless in politics and tough on enemies...
Muhammad is simply a greater version of Trump. Soon the West will realize that.
>>
>>735169022
>Allah willing, OP will learn proper grammar
In what shit Western school did you learn to write?
>>
Just irradiate halal food and the west would be jihadi's free in 5 years
>>
>>735169022
>implying you out breed and can compete with Asians

Sand nigger please. You'll be on the business end of a flamethrower in no time
>>
>>735169022
Shitty low quality propaganda, reveal yourself you fucking neckbeard
>>
>>735170410
Yes its bait but we want to argue with each other, or with the strawman op represents. Gtfo
>>
>>735169934
fucking this

is your grandpa Rick sanchez?
>>
>>735169022
What kind of truck do you plan on driving to mow down infidels with?
>>
>>735170328
you ever wonder of how many inbred Muslims there are?
>>
>>735169022
>>We are here
Okay
>>We are Muslim
Fine
>>Islam will dominate
This is why you fucks are pissing people off!
>>
>>735169934
>right-wing CEO
There's your problem. The far right doesn't believe in science so no Umbrella Corp for you.
>>
are you fucking gay? lol go back to your own country sand nigger
>>
>>735170413
oh anon

if only you understood that everything created by us humans never lasts

Mohammed was human, so then Islam was created by humans. Your religion is going to die out sooner than you might think.
>>
helo west human beans
im a sandniger
my religion will be not dead
we will rape all ur women and kids
>we were kings
>we here
>we wil kil u
>penis
suck my big pennisula
>>
File: 1496631744346.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1496631744346.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>
This thread brought to you by: The Jews
>>
Only thing Islam dominates is goat's assholes.
>>
>>735169022
So will pork n bacon faggot.
>>
>>735171407
Why do you call your mothers' goats?
>>
>>735171684
why do you call your own biological sister your wife?
>>
>>735170184
Blissful thinking. The next crusade will come around in our lifetime and I will, as an atheist, rejoin the church to take up the call and remove filth like you.
>>
>>735169022
>Islamic communities will continue to thrive and the more you hate us, the more secluded we will get and the quicker we will expand.
So you're ISIS?
>>
>>735169022
I'm cringing at the petty attempts at insulting you by /b/tards, but the fact of the matter is you will never control the financial markets so you will never dominate, educated Muslims are generally moderate otherwise they won't be accepted by the social groups they wish to enter. You can happily dominate the shit tiers of society.
>>
>>735172016
I think OP is scared of us.

What a faggot
>>
>>735169022
Why are Muslim countries such shit holes if allah is protecting you?

Also, explain moohamhead (bacon be upon him). What a major piece of shit he was.
>>
>>735171778
We don't. If we did, your women would go lonely and be unable to satisfy their craving for Muslim cock.
>>
>>735172122
He is protecting us from annihilation even though you warmongers in the west are trying very hard...
Since you destroyed our homes and countries, Allah has given us safe passage into lands were we get free food and housing.
>>
>>735172147
you know that there are documentaries about you and your people heavily infested with incest and inbred offspring right?

tmw the Muslim is ignorant of his own people
>>
How would OP like if we Christians
Well not me I don't believe in god
Would go to the middle east and spread out shitty religions
We would get stoned to death
>>
>>735171901
Try it and we will guilt trip western society into another century of white guilt, political correctness and reparations.

Western culture is fucked. Unless you adopt Islamic values. there is no chance of you people fighting back.
>>
>>735172336
You know that the Quran explicitly forbids marrying your family members, right?
>>
>>735172413
Exactly why Islam is superior. You people can only dream of having such cultural pride and good virtues.
>>
>>735172467
>Unless you adopt Islamic values. there is no chance of you people fighting back.
You're going to be in for a rude awakening down the road. You goat fuckers will not be prepared.
>>
>>735172529
yet your people keep on breaking those rules by the tens of millions
>>
File: I6HTg.jpg (512KB, 1200x1481px) Image search: [Google]
I6HTg.jpg
512KB, 1200x1481px
>>735169022
>I will never give up my faith

Just goes to show how retarded you are. Here is a caricature of your faggot prophet for your troubles
>>
>>735169022
>I am a Viking born in the North.
>I just wanted to tell you all that Åsatru will live never die.
>You can hate me, intimidate me, attack me, say mean things to me, but I will never give up my faith. Odin is my protector, he will guide me and it is for him that I do everything.
>I was born in the North, and that is where I shall remain. Nordic communities will continue to thrive and the more you hate us, the more secluded we will get and the quicker we will expand.
>>
>>735169323

When the Russians stop fucking with our politics.
>>
>>735172818
KYS subhuman neanderthal
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.