[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life lessons you had to learn the hard way

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (38KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 460x276px
Life lessons you had to learn the hard way
>>
a poor diet will really fuck you up.

i got type 2 diabetes in my mid-20s. i'm probably gonna die at 40 'cause i've done so much damage to my organs.
>>
Niggers and jews are always bad news
>>
don't shoot heroin
>>
No one cares. They only care if there's something in it for them.
>>
>>735128153
It doesn't get better
>>
File: IMG_5520.jpg (57KB, 725x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5520.jpg
57KB, 725x729px
guys
i have a gf
what do now
>>
Live Rich.... Laugh Trying.....
>>
>>735129201
what the fuck wrong thread

in fact it was supposed to be its own thread.

still, what do?
>>
>>735128153
stay with your gf or wife, instead of getting wasted with friends and give her some time instead of working in a computer taking your work home.
>>
>always wear a condom
>don't over do most drugs
>don't let your emotions control you
>don't drink and drive
>>
>>735128153
Listen to what women tell you. Especially your mother. They have something called intuition that can save you from making bad decisions.
>>
The world doesn't give a shit about you. Though there are certain people in it that do.
>>
>>735128153
The one about women not really being worth it.
>>
>>735129440
Literally every single piece of advice I have ever got from a woman has been catastrophically wrong unless they are parroting something a dude said.
>>
>>735129617
Sucks for you. I can't even count on one hand how many times I wish I would have listened to my woman or my mom. I'm 30 now.
>>
Eat plenty of fibre and drink lots of water.. Constipation is a truly destructive condition.
>>
>>735128153
>Accept yourself first before get a couple
>There are no friends, or quite few of them
>Always follow your instinct, you're not crazy
>If someone can hurt you, They'll will.
>>
There is more to life than stuff, money, and work. Don't let those things take over; they have a place, just not first place.
>>
>>735127087
>Hard work is the only guaranteed way to find financial stability
>just because you grew up best freinds dosen't mean you always will be
>weed is not a harmless drug
>save as much money as you can, for no reason
>>
>>735129672
Closet fag detected
>>
>>735129848
This, especially fucking work. It will invade every facet of your life.
>>
>>735128153
you get nothing unless you ask, and you can get a whole lot just for asking.

everything is negotiable. everything.

never buy a brand new car. fuck.
>>
>>735128153
Don't drink more than you can handle. It's a simple fact of life. If you get tipsy just fucking stop and drink a glass of water.
>>
>>735128153
Don't put the pussy on a pedestal
>>
Love doesn't exist
Women only want money/resources
Parents will never admit abuse
Money will never leave you unless you're careless
Get a job
Get a real education
Develop business/technical skills
Get and train a dog
Don't worry about women, they're a dime a dozen.
Money is important, don't waste it, but enjoy the fact you can't take it with you.
You're happiness above all others.
Don't be afraid to let go of family alive or dead.
Trust yourself because your body and mind at the end of the day are the only allies who will stick with you.
>>
>>735128153
Sweet liquor = Death.
>>
>>735128153
Drink and get high as much as you possibly can as fast as you can. Life is a bad joke and you can never be happy without chemicals. God made the world in seven days and honestly he did a shitty rushed job so he gave us alcohol and drugs so we can make a comfortable exit. Don't waste your time living.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 230x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 230x144px
>>735130839
Way to look like an embarrassment infront of your friends idiot.
>>
>>735128153
some of us just aren't meant to go with the flow
>>
>>735128153
Depression creeps in, isolating you from others. It doesn't strike you suddenly.
>>
>>735128153
Set two alarms.
>>
>>735128153
You only get one set of adult teeth. Take good care of them.
>>
>>735128153
>people will try to take advantage of your kindness and this will fuck up your own work
>People are selfish and only care about themselves
>life is too hard to stress or get mad about every little thing
>Do not drive a car you are not in the insurance on
>Don't do drugs because of peer pressure get rid of those losers
>>
>>735129245
post pics
>>
>>735128153
If it flies, floats, or fucks, it's better to rent it.
>>
>>735128153
dont tell anyone youre bisexual
whether it's you bf or gf they wont understand and everytime it omes up it will lead to an argument and just strain the relationship until it ends
>>
>>735129921
>Hard work is the only guaranteed way to find financial stability

And even that certainly isn't guaranteed.
There are no guarantees, don't make looking for them a priority, or you're liable to see them where they don't exist.
>>
>>735131028
>>735131170
Both of these, especially #2 if #1 already applies
>>
>>735128153
Go to a state college and get the most basic business degree with at least a 3.0 average. DO NOT GET A DEGREE IN YOUR 'PASSION'. No one cares where you went to college. You can follow your passion after you have a normal job.
>>
>>735128153
Tranny medicine will FUCK YOU UP
Took estrogen but the side effects dropped me to 70 pounds, my muscles atrophied, and I nearly died
>>
>>735128153

UNBROKEN WOMEN ARE EVIL
>>
File: 664707996.jpg (286KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
664707996.jpg
286KB, 684x1024px
>>735128153

Hurting and destroying relationships only leads to there being no more relationships.
>>
>>735132343
went to a private university and got a stem degree (my passion).

Shits been working out well so far.
>>
>>735132678

SO WHY POST HERE FUCKER? ARE YOU RETARDED?
>>
>>735128153
You actually have to do stuff everyday.

Just fucking go for a walk or something.
>>
Your driving is a great proxy for your emotions
>>
>Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>Don't borrow money from close friends.
>Always earn your place.
>Take care of your body, it's the only one you get.
>Never try to be friends with your ex.
>Don't stick your dick in crazy. Seriously.
>>
>>735132934
Freeze some tadpoles, get a vasectomy and then you can stick your dick in crazy with less risk (unless you are so stupid you think you love her).
>>
File: 1456917865831.jpg (110KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456917865831.jpg
110KB, 800x600px
>>735128153

>Alcohol is meant to be enjoyed, not abused.

>The harder you resist the inevitable, the worse the blowback.

>Take pride in work - when you don't, you often fuck up & it reflects on you badly.

>Relationships require occasional maintenance - leave it too long, there won't be one.

>Never trust anyone with your secrets. They will be used against you as leverage eventually.

>Any type of work is shit. Do work you can tolerate & live a cool life separate from work.

>Gods and clods. Accept it and life a full life.

>Write down ideas and thoughts that are good - Use them later to your benefit.

>Become familiar with death and suffering. Learn about being resilient. Always be prepared, then you won't be surprised.

>Refrain from giving advice to anyone. It will usually be ignored, or perceived as judgment. Even when specifically asked, deflect unless it's both serious and sincere (and a person you know well). Don't ever give advice to strangers.

>Your body is your temple. Take good care of it, and you won't be semi-crippled/obese as you approach 40.
>>
>>735128297
Christ how bad is your diet?
>>
>>735133208
It's not the children, it's the false rape accusations or clingy bitch issue.

The pussy just isn't worth the truckload of shit that comes attached.
>>
Love is something really beautiful that takes time and effort, not some ridiculous wish for some fresh meat that just comes in a moment, thats just lust
Know how to administrate your time
>>
>>735133539
True
But crazy pussy is best pussy, sadly.
>>
Most hot girls look for a hot body first then personaility.
Dont try to hold a job and go to school if it means your grades will drop. (Ligit barely passed senior year. Only year I did good was junior and beginning of senior year when work wasnt on my mind) went from A's to D's or 95-100 to 65-70.
Fuck money if possible keep it out of your head.
You can sit there complaining about yours or someones mess up or go do something about it.
No structure/process in business then you will lose money.
>>
>>735132934
>Don't stick your dick in crazy.

ALL women are crazy.
>>
File: peanutbutter.jpg (151KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
peanutbutter.jpg
151KB, 1024x576px
There's only one life lesson that need be learned
>>
>>735133779
There is still a range from regular to maximum.
>>
>>735134072
Except for redheads, not really.

Just depends on the circumstance. Either way, stick your dick in crazy every chance you get just don't put a ring on it
>>
Do right by your friends
>>
File: IMG_0113.jpg (51KB, 723x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.jpg
51KB, 723x467px
shouldn't have left my wife and kids for another woman
>>
Any advice about revenge?
>>
>>735134453
Don't get caught.
>>
Life is too short to be boring, so don't be.
>>
>>735128153
Fire has no loyalties
>>
>>735128153
Some people are rich, some people are poor. Fucking get over it.
>>
>>735134453
Better don't.
>>
Doctors are right. The anus is fragile and really wasn't meant for penetration of any kind.
>>
>>735129921
>save as much money as you can, for no reason
Yeah, you'll die before you can spend it all, presumably.
>>
>>735128153
Being NEET is Terrible.

Get a job.
>>
>>735129245
don't lose her like I did
>>
>>735134426
You're crazy, one woman is more than enough to make you go insane
>>
>>735130839
Hmm, is this reverse psychology
>>
Don't tell her you love her unless you mean it.
>>
>>735128153
Never, ever let a woman do your laundry. They will make you regret it, one way or another.
Also, never touch a woman's laundry. You will fuck it up.
>>
>>735128153
Don't be late for anything.
>>
>>735134947
SAFE WORD? WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR U SCREAMING OVER THE SOUND OF THE MOWER

That reminds me: There is no safe form of BDSM. They just say that to get you in the basement.
>>
>>735134947
Context? WTF is this?
>>
>>735130484
Allow me to reiterate:

DO NOT PUT PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL.
>>
>>735135180
What do you fucking mean faggot?
>>
>>735135204
It means that engineers are deviants. Imagine the time that took to design and obtain the materials alone.
>>
>>735128153
don't underestimate edibles if you don't marijuana. That one piece of candy will fuck you up.
>>
>>735128153
Brush your fucking teeth.
>>
>>735135296
I guess you really had to be there. lol
>>
>>735135429
floss
>>
>>735134453
Let it go homie.

Forgive, but don't forget.
>>
>>735128153
Don't do shrooms at night.
>>
File: 1495076742112.jpg (16KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495076742112.jpg
16KB, 360x240px
>>735128153
>Don't be a drunk like your potato nigger parents
>Modernity is a cancer, don't participate in it
>Women are not sentient in the same way men are, they are different folk entirely
>You can create your own meaning in life

I learned these in VERY hard ways.
>>
>>735135576
Muslim detected
>>
Women want to be fucked hard. Foreplay is fine and sometimes necessary but it should always lead to the point to where you are going balls deep, wide ass open, hard as you can, with your hand around her throat. Fuck her hard.
>>
>>735134453
living a better life is the best form of revenge.
I became the person who I would imagine would make my ex jealous, and my life has dramatically improved.
>>
>>735135703
Women are nowhere near the same as men, the small amount of cross over is the byproduct of cultural decay via the post modern zeitgeist which has attempted to change public perception in the west into a purely positivist and materialist worldview, which in a philosophical sense is just high cultured narcissism.

This has been predicted and observed for over a hundred years now m8, it's time to start reading some proper books.
>>
>>735128153
The fuck with the aldous Huxley pic?
>>
>>735129808
>Being a paranoid schitzophrenic
>>
>>735128153
Do not give a single fuck, ever, you'll be fine
>>
>>735131877
Shit.

This Anon has a good point...
>>
>>735132934
Why not be friends with an ex?
>>
Treat every gun like a loaded gun.

Sold that particular gun.
>>
Surround yourself with honest, decent, hard working, people. Avoid fuckups and users.
>>
>>735132678
ivyfag who got a stem degree(also my passion). poor as shit and couchsurfing...
>>
>>735132343
>business degree
lel
>>
File: 1496860868662.png (18KB, 796x303px) Image search: [Google]
1496860868662.png
18KB, 796x303px
>>
>>735135782
How so? What did you change?
>>
>>735136037
>Proper books
Name a few and I will genuinely look into it. Maybe even pirate a copy.
>>
If your instinct is telling you its a bad idea and you feel like it's a bad idea then simply do not do it.

Save as much money as you can.

Treat your job like you are the one that owns the buisiness.

Get Medical aide and get a pension fund N.O.W

Write up and advanced directive in the event you become so cripply injured that you cannot speak to doctors about your condition, The fucked up thing is they will keep you alive no matter how fucked up you are simply for the reason that "all life is sacred" Trust me, you dont want to be concious when you are paralysed, in pain daily with no hope of recovery.

If you think it's bad now, Remember that in all actuality it can be a hell of a lot worse, lighten up and take the bad situations with some humour, it will do wonders.

Eat right, Clean yourself right and stay active, This will do wonders.

Lastly, Live with as much integrity as you can, Don't be a dick because your emotions dictate that, instead do your best by people even when they are idiots because at the end of the day who do you wamt to be labelled as or remembered by, A dick, or a man of integrity?
>>
>>735130423
Lightweight.
>>
>>735136037
stop talking like a fag

but yeah, the way I think of it, men are great because women are selective breeders. We shouldnt fault them for who they are because they made us who we are. We are different and that is good.
>>
Don't take three or four hits of bath salts at your friend's house or the state police just might taze you a few times..
>>
>>735130838
This, you can't tell how strong it is and you just guzzle that shit down.
>>
Humans are incapable of caring about others as much as they want to be cared for
>>
>>735128153
NEVER be a womans bitch. She is your bitch.
>>
>>735130839
...this...
>>
>>735128153
Do NOT LISTEN to
>>735130839
>>
Have contractual employees, independent contractors, always sign NDAs, non-disclosure agreements and W9s...
>>
Always have a Plan B...and Plan C, D, E, F, etc.

Trust no one.

Never tell anyone how much money you have. Ever. Not even your wife.

Your manger at work is not your friend.

If you start to get the sensation that your time has passed at work- i.e.- your'e on the "outs" politically- bail. The longer you wait the more difficult the transition. Politely resign, give two weeks, and bail.

Have something on everyone.

Never tell anyone what you're thinking.

Get to know your competitors in business. You'll probably be hitting them up for a job eventually.

Sweep the leg.

Front sight- press, press.
>>
>>735136855
Stais pas moi qu'ya écris ça crisse de tapette, au cas où tu y penserais
>>
Life will punish you for arrogance
>>
>>735137826
>Treat your job like you are the one that owns the buisiness.
why should I do all the work and receive none of the profit?
>>
If you fall in love at a young age, it will end up falling apart and you will be damaged for it. However it's up to you to pick up these pieces and make something out of your life once you are done moping and being a depressed shit head.

If you fuck women without a condom you may just have a kid in Texas and another one in S. Carolina.

If you plan on doing anything for the government (military/alphabet agencies) stay away from doing dumb criminal shit. Even if you have no plans for it, one day you might change your mind and suddenly you can't get that great job because you were a shit head teenager 10 years ago that acted like a fucking shithead.

Always act polite with the police and authority figures.

Always act "white" but that doesn't mean be a kiss ass or pansy, learn to play the game of the most successful people on the planet and it will take you far.

Work as hard as you fucking can in school. Get the best grades, be in the best shape, try out for athletic teams. It will pay off and if you don't you will be sitting at home wondering why the fuck you were such an idiot. (And now you have to work twice as hard).

Always try and remember everyone's name you meet. It goes a long way (You can ignore druggies and losers though)

Don't smoke cigarettes, they will fuck with your dick worse than whiskey

Do as much as you can around the house and get along with your family, when their gone you are all alone.

Dress for success always. And read, read, read, and learn as much as you can all the time. Never stop learning.
>>
>>735129106
nigga this isnt hard
the good thing about this is that you realize
as you grow up you become one of these people
its only a matter of logic, theres nothing intrinsic to obsess
over in this world
>>
>>735130839
dude if you sit in a pile of shit and complain that you are in a pile of shit then you deserve to be in a pile of shit.
>>
>>735137696
oh fuck fuck fuck you cunt
im just using my basic browser
does deleting history do anything?
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.