[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The juice is not worth the squeeze"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 54

File: MGTOW.png (118KB, 602x539px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
118KB, 602x539px
"The juice is not worth the squeeze"
>>
When you're an incel but are in denial
>>
>>734978310
Kek. Stop trying to justify why girls hate you. It's not them, it's you. You're fat, ugly and have a shitty personality
>>
>>734978350
this
>>
>>734978350
>>734978693
>>734978722

>when a mgtow has more sex than you do
>>
>real men

but you're on /b
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (226KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
226KB, 1024x683px
>>
File: MGTOW.png (546KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
546KB, 1131x1600px
Go back to >>>/pol/r9k/ beta.
>>
>>734978782
>When I'm a happy MRPer and recognize the value my wife brings
>>
>>734979584
/pol/ is banning anyone who starts a mgtow thread now. 3 day ban.
>>
>>734978310
>Real man = confirmed bachelor
kek
>>
File: jew1.jpg (2MB, 2496x2590px) Image search: [Google]
jew1.jpg
2MB, 2496x2590px
>>
>>734979584
mgtow isn't about swearing off women altogether; it's about not letting them overpower the male identity with useless third-wave ideology.

>pic
You want to know how to fight the 'friendzone". -Tell your 'friend' how you really feel about her.
- If she accepts your feelings and evolves the friendship to lover status, great!
- If not, take it to Tinder (or backpage), find a girl (or hooker) that looks exactly like your friend who rejected you.
- take pictures, videos, snapchat...etc.
- show your 'friend' who you fucked; cuz that is what friends do, talk about their sex lives.
> "We're buddies right? I met this girl, and we had some pretty awesome SEX! And I'm going to see her tomorrow."
- Then watch her 'empowered' entity crumble in front of you. Either the friendship ends because you broke her heart indirectly (meaning it's her fault for pushing you away), or she throws herself at you thinking she would be better for you than your tinder/bp hook up.
>>
>>734981320
Chill out, freak.
>>
>>734978310
MGTOW is the cringiest shit I've ever heard off. It's literally a male version of feminism.
>>
>>734981948
This.
>>
>>734981320
That is total cringe
How bout: Tell a girl you like her, and if she is not interested, accept it and move on. Don't play mind games like a bitch.
>>
>>734981948
MRA =/= MGTOW

MRAs are the male feminists.
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (28KB, 580x398px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
28KB, 580x398px
>>734981948
>>
>>734982529
Burr married his longtime girlfriend, producer and screenwriter Nia Hill, in 2013.[27] She sometimes appears as a guest on Burr's podcast.[3] They reside in Los Angeles, California.[29][6] Their daughter was born on January 20, 2017.[30]
>>
>>734978310
MGTOW is an illusion. Most basic bland young men don't even get close to anything that resembles marriage. Its a cop out for those who don't want to play the dating game, don't want to check if the woman really fits (instead of Hookup culture),

True MGTOWs just live their lives to the fullest, and use their time wisely. Youtube und Tumblr versions just watch MGTOW videos and fap all day. That tragic, but not what the word really means.
>>
>>734982423
Keep telling yourself that. To everyone else you're just a male feminist.
>>
>>734982678
yep.
He jumped. Because he wanted to be seen as a real man.
>he was afraid of being ridiculed for not having a wife

It takes an extraordinary amount of courage for a man to assert that his life has inherit value.

Society literally drops a bag of hammers on men who do that. Just look at the shaming in this thread.
>>
>>734982529
>>734982678
The irony is real...
>>
File: Even he couldn't do it.jpg (170KB, 1029x763px) Image search: [Google]
Even he couldn't do it.jpg
170KB, 1029x763px
>>734982678
>>734982947

>divorce pending.
>>
>>734978310
i get not wanting to be guilted and manipulated, but making a movement for all this just seems like the same shit that fat angry feminists are complaining about, only facing the opposite direction.

grow some skin, get a better job and don't let
yourself in places where people will shut you out just for being the wrong gender or not being ready to get married yet.
>>
>>734982931
Or maybe because he's happy being married to a person he loves?

Stop trying to act like a male feminist and turn everything into some sort of societal problem you freak.
>>
>>734983081
>making a movement

Stopped reading right there. Another strawman.
>>
>>734982761
A man of real quality tends to travel in circles with women of quality and is capable of marrying one and remaining happily married. /b/ is full of eternal adolescents who say they want a gf who's fucked lots of guys before because she'll be "good at sex," and who pursue drunk bar skanks and emo retardessas, and then they bemoan the fact that the women they know aren't ideal life partners.
>>
>>734982337
>Don't play mind games like a bitch
Why am I the "bitch", when the real "bitch" plays mind games in the friend-zone?

Most bitches play the FZ game because it empowers them over the men who legitimately want a closer relationship to a woman.

They want to play games like that? Then exercise MGTOW, show the girl that they can play all the games they want; but it's easy for men to work around the FZ issue.
>>
>>734983157
Is MGTOW not a movement?
>>
>>734982931
I doubt you could have posted anything more retarded than saying that Bill Burr married because he's afraid of being ridiculed for not having a wife.
And when you talk about society shaming you, you sound like a landwhale on Tumblr.
>>
>>734982931
or he changed his model of thinking with age and found someone who he liked being around so much he married her and had kids with?

you don't think someone would actually do that, do you? just change their mind?
>>
>>734983157
really, how is this not just a movement with a logo and a title to pin to yourself to feel like you belong to something?
>>
>>734983278
>>Don't play mind games like a bitch
>Why am I the "bitch"
You fucked someone who looks like the girl your heart and took pictures so you could use the pictures to try to get some emotional response from the girl you love
This seems to you like adult male behavior and not like something a mildly-retarded high school girl would try?
>>
File: MGTOW.png (301KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
301KB, 500x703px
>>734983293
MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Reject marriage. Let the other shoe of the feminist movement drop.
>>
>>734983278
So you basically want to be a "bitch" because the real "bitch" is friend zoning you?

>Most bitches play the FZ game because it empowers them over the men

Or maybe they just don't want to date you and just want to be friends?

Ever thought of that, nimrod?
>>
>>734983408
Perhaps he made fun of marriage in his act because, I don't know, he's a comedian?
>>
>>734983549
this has to be bait.
>>
>>734983615
that too, that too!
>>
>>734983549
>It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man.
This used to go by the simpler name homosexuality. But gay marriage ruined that.
>>
File: Almymoney.png (192KB, 753x434px) Image search: [Google]
Almymoney.png
192KB, 753x434px
>>734983293
Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.
>>
File: hello reddit.jpg (210KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.jpg
210KB, 600x324px
>>734978310
>>
>>734983549
You know what else is also a lifestyle? Feminism.
>>
>>734983757
>"ITS NOT A MOVEMENT ITS A LIFELONG STATEMENT AND IM SPECIAL BECAUSE IM PART OF IT LIKE MANY OTHER MEN! GOD YOU'RE A CUCK!"

gotcha. have fun with that.
>>
>>734978310
Being in this thread made me realize that MGTOW are just boys who over complicates things, kind of like feminist.
>>
>>734982931
The part with the "own way" isn't shaming. You can't claim to be world traveler and never set a foot in any other country. There must be a way, not doing nothing. Its false advertising at best, and a harmful delusion at worst.

I have many middle aged, 6-7,5/10 men in my surroundings and many of them are married, divorced, or even single for a long time. With only a few I would say "I see a own way, an own take on live". Most of them just lived and things happened. Nearly all survived. One had such a bitter divorce about nothing, that he went into the woods and was never seen again (four years now). We drink sometimes on him, because we think he lives in the Philippines and is sometimes starting trap threads on /b. :D
>>
>>734983757
>a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself
>>
>>734983952
enjoy your divorce
>>
>>734983994
>2014
those stats are old
>>
I have a gf and both of us don't think that marriage is necessary for us. Am I MGTOW?
>>
>>734978310
I have no issue with men who are part of this movement.

But I find that on the whole they understate the benefits of marriage, overstate the risks, and never take into account the fact that those risks can be mitigated.
>>
File: m'lady.webm (1MB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.webm
1MB, 630x354px
>>734978310
want to join my fedora club? we meet every sunday after church.
>>
File: stop.jpg (6KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
6KB, 250x190px
>>734984074
>>
File: 1416524404581.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1416524404581.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>734978782
>mgtow
>sex
>>
>>734984113
No, you're a manchild.
>>
>>734984113
nope, because ya both decided and not you alone
>>
>>734983645
No, they really believe this. In some instances its believable, but in others its just showboating doing nothing. My best friend lives as a finance who has family properties and he has family properties and they came quickly to the conclusion that they need some sort of paper to sort this shit out early. Hiqh quality people do that, no need for MGTOW angst.
>>
File: Obey.png (403KB, 646x484px) Image search: [Google]
Obey.png
403KB, 646x484px
>>734983994
This chart is a strawman. Most poeple who get divorced are already poor.

If a poor person goes from making McDonald's money to making 3 times McDonald's money, it's still an increase in income despite them still being impoverished.
>>
>>734983994
funny how these guys are so proud to be masters of their own destiny, but the minute someone says something mean about trump they all fall barking to defend their glorious blonde master.

cant argue happiness i guess. even if i don't understand it. if being part of a relationship scares you, dont do it. done.
>>
>>734982529
the thing is, mgtow aren't bill burr, bill burr is bill burr, mgtow are faggot losers.
>>
>>734983757
None of this is true.
>>
dudes, for real, don't marry, it's not against women but agains human race that i preach. You cant fully trust your best friend, you certainly cannot trust your life and money to a woman, just because you think she is special, she is different or she understand you.
Fuck no, learn to love yourself, to be happy with your own company. Find a gf, make some memories and then find another. There is no excuse to be with the same girl "for life" or even "for years".
You will regret later, and time is the only commodity that no one can buy.
>>
>>734983994

Because they usually take the kids and are/or housewives
>>
STOP draining my God damn energy. We've been here a million times, I've been? and played mister chode that same amount of times. Make your fucking "decision" or take your shenanigans somewhere else. I'm so not emotional right now, but I am getting sick and tired of being everything I'm not. It's time you start rolling miss Doge. Yall decide who you is. This is your insanity now. Good luck with it.
>>
>>734984308
>or i will take your kids away
nice try, fbi! i don't have any kids! they came here voluntarily! what kids? i haven't seen any kids!
>>
>>734984503
Tonight's the night for our convo babe. Not really
>>
>>734981021
Call me an asshole, but who the fuck says they killed them with this insecticide? A bucket of ammonia and bleach attached to a hose going into the room would be more than enough to kill them and would leave nothing behind. This smells like bullshit.
>>
>>734984255
Why?

>>734984267
The result is the same.
>>
>>734984147
yeah i agree with this. fuck, if it makes them happy to live this way who am i to judge? but they sound like feminists when they have to go on about how important and superior their choice makes them.

i mean, fuck off.
>>
File: Quagmire.jpg (169KB, 1198x1851px) Image search: [Google]
Quagmire.jpg
169KB, 1198x1851px
>virgin
>can't get laid
You're using the same, tired emotional arguments that has been used a thousand times already. It's a strawman argument. You're intentionally misrepresenting MGTOW and arguing against that misrepresentation.

It's as if you believe paying a stripper to fuck is difficult or picking up a drunk bar slut is difficult. The fact of the matter is, getting laid is extremely easy and isn't a significant accomplishment.

It's as if you're saying, "I'm valuable because a female vouched for me". You're world view places your entire self worth into the hands of women.

Quagmire from Family Guy is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ
>>
>>734978310
MGTOW here. All these other "MGTOWs" in the thread appear to be missing the biggest point of what it means to be a MGTOW. We don't just do these things to piss off womans but we do them to further benefit ourselves and not to be weighed down by them. Also I'm a cuck.
>>
>>734982423
Incorrect. MRAs are typically pretty logical and want solutions for things like male suicide and workplace hazards. MGTOWs, however, are exactly like male equivalent 3rd wave Feminists. Mysoginistic, anti-woman, haters of the world who preach insane, asinine things and most fail repeatedly at mating, so they decide mating itself is the problem instead of their ass understanding of how the world works. I'm a married man, with a good, loyal, supportive wife, and I wouldn't trade her for the world. MGTOWs are exactly as unhinged as today's Feminists, bub.
>>
>>734984932
ok great. are you happy?
>>
>>734984907
>Quagmire from Family Guy is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW

Is this a YLYL thread? Because I just lost hard.

Good one mate, I'll give you that.
>>
Anytime I read or watch a MGTOW piece the story is the same, recently divorced. That's not going your own way, that's not being desired. I get the bitterness of how unfair divorce is for men, but stop pretending you're smarter and happier than all married men. I have male friend who are both happy/unhappy in their marriages and it really seems to be related to disposable income and shared workloads.
>>
>>734983592
This. Is it really that difficult to conceptualize for MGTOW faggots?
>>
>>734982931
>longtime girlfriend
No, idiot. He did what most married men do. Found a woman he WANTS to spend the rest of his life with and took the plunge willingly. You fucking faggot
>>
File: marriage1.png (68KB, 743x456px) Image search: [Google]
marriage1.png
68KB, 743x456px
>>734983994
I'm guessing the measure of poverty that they're using there is simply anyone below a certain income threshold. Meaning that if she gets the house and half the liquid assets, and he has to move into hotel, but he still has a job and she doesn't, then she's the one who's considered to be living in poverty.

I'm also certain they don't treat child support as income. They may even be disingenuous enough not to count alimony.

Mostly what that picture says is that women who've just got divorced are less likely to have a job.
>>
>>734985030
really makes you wonder if things like BLM, MGTOW, 3rd Wave Feminism, Antifa, Alt-Right are all just tribal branding schemes being signalboosted by the elite class in order to make all the nonwealthies fight one another and thin the herd down a little bit.
>>
>>734985211
Tits or get the fuck out
>>
>>734984888
Exactly. Marriage certainly isn't for everyone, and people jumping into marriage too soon or with the wrong partner is mainly to blame for the high divorce rate.

But if you think with your head and not with your dick, you can find a good wife and be very happily married if that's what you want.
>>
>>734984308
It shows the effect of divorce before and after
It hits women harder economically
This isn't something you get to opine about to deny
It's simply a fact
>>734984399
you're literally advising living without love as the way to achieve happiness in life
wow
>>
>>734978350
/thread
>>
>>734984442
And this is the dream, this is what you're jealous of? Staying home in a shitty dump, poor, with no career and no one to help with your kids? This is the unfair benefit women get?
>>
>>734983757
Yes, there are bitches/witches, whatever. The system was stacked again weakling men, but didn't understand the process and fell into every possible trap.

But men circumvented that dealings for ages. Some of the homeless are men who simply didn't work and such, dropped below the line to pay alimony. They can force you to pay, but you can't get forced to work.

You can also flee, live on a beach for month. It takes forever to get extradited on such grounds. Europe has alone 100s of extradition requests every year for men who ranked up child support for years.

How about selecting better quality women? Have those you MGTOW even tried? I know a producer who found a single mom on one his travels in Italy, they clicked, second marriage. Two days after the proposal she wanted to ensure that her grandma keeps the house and the financial where dealt within 2 hours. Seek quality women #SQW. This is a better movement.
>>
>>734985081
that would be accurate except I've never seen quagmire go into how pathetic his married friends are, or how superior and enlightened it makes him to be a swingin' bachelor.
>>
File: 1496366934391.jpg (121KB, 960x665px) Image search: [Google]
1496366934391.jpg
121KB, 960x665px
>>734985329
No. It's just that with all the information available to your average person now, and the ability to do your research almost exclusively through a heavily-biased lens, more people just find research that fits their notion and then slowly, over time, become radicalized due to the group think of these extreme organizations.
>>
>>734984861
>Why?
Because a real man builds a family and a home with a good woman. And an estrogen-besot half-man is afraid of life.
>>
File: 14967819901871384411052.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
14967819901871384411052.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>734985358
Hope it's everything you wanted, faggot.
>>
I just got married to a beautiful, faithful woman and we're starting a business together. Don't really see how being an island would benefit me more than sharing my life with the future mother of my children.
>>
>>734984308

Ugh, so typical. Don't you mean straw-womyn?!
>>
Lump all of this mess together and put it at the top of the list of "why being gay is great."
>>
>>734985329
I can agree with some of this. Its just the age of "venting" whatever lies wrong in the stomach at that moment. Others waste countless hours on the gender-insanity, or just being an impolite trollster that starts the fire in comments. Most of it has no value.

"But at least the kids are not sitting in front of the tv anymore", said grandma.
>>
>>734985258
>they don't treat child support as income
https://www.1040.com/tax-guide/taxes-for-families/alimony-and-child-support/
You're ignorant, anon.
>>
>>734985781
Congratulations, anon. I just married my best friend of 6 years and wouldn't change it for a million bucks.
>>
>>734978310
You sound like a woman
>>
>>734985648
hmm. valid point. i used to be so excited about the internet being an endless volume of all humankind's knowledge, but i forgot how vain, angry and restless we all are.

why worry about facts proving your position wrong when google is designed to ensure you get the information that best confirms your hypothesis no matter what you believe?
>>
>>734985781
It doesn't. Thomas Sowell has analyzed this data and it is incontrovertible that marriage is to the economic benefit of both parties. In fact. the poverty rate of blacks who stay married is one half of the national poverty rate. Think about that one: if you're black and you get married and stay married, the poverty rate for your demographic is 6.9%, while the poverty rate for all races across all demographics is 13.4%.
Basically, if you marry and stay married, you're never gonna be poor.
>>
>>734982337
This. Be a man and just walk away. Don't lower yourself to an undignified little faggot. Little kids want revenge. Men don't give a fuck, they deal and move on.
>>
>>734985983
Thanks buddy, good luck to you.
>>
>>734986266
Mhm. A true skeptic in today's world has a hard job. You have to seek out opposing viewpoints and then rationally weight them. For instance, feminism still has legitimate work to do in areas of the world like the Middle East, as do MRAs and MGTOWs with some of the inustice facing men. This is technically a fallacy, but I tend to lean towards the truth lying somewhere in the middle of two extremely polarized positions. All women are evil + All men are evil = Some.men and women are evil. I just hope I can accurately guide my kids towards discerning truth instead of unknowingly drinking the Kool-Aid of 8 organizations.
>>
>A lot of men are wrong about women
>Here are some ways that you may see other people in the wrong way and how you can do things properly, because a lot of men struggle more than they need to
>"REEEEE ANGRY VIRGINS CREATING NEW FEMINISM LEAVE NOW"

Hmm
>>
File: 1374435013212.jpg (16KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1374435013212.jpg
16KB, 426x426px
>>734985763
>mfw you actually have tits
>>
>>734986578
i'd like to think that our current situation will give birth to a revival in some humility and objective thinking for the betterment of all mankind, not just our favorite flavor.

but i fear that'll require a lot of people dying and killing each other first.
>>
>>734978350
Fuck, this thread was over before it began. I wanted to see a long debate about why most women are the problem.
>>
>>734985912
I would agree with Grandma. Sure, the internet can polarize you, but the MSM makes it their fucking job. I'd rather my kid stumble upon a 3rd wave Feminists blog, be converted, and me show them why it's bullshit instead of having to explain to them that all main media outlets lie for their own agendas in various levels of falsehood. TV is kinda scary, nowadays.
>>
>>734978310
MGTOW is legit. There are ton's of men out there who are just sick of womens shit, and being trapped in relationships. They stay single and just FWB.
>>734979023
This is NOT MGTOW, faggot. This is idiocracy.
>>734981320
Not bad lol
>>734981948
The difference is men don't try to downgrade and opress. MGTOW literally fucking go their own way. They just ignore women. No harm, no foul.
>>734982423
Yes.
>>
>>734978350
The older I get and more women I sleep with, the more I realize that MGTOW is just a really fucking gay way of extolling masculine behavior. It has a fine message wrapped up in faggotry.
>>
>>734986754
There's some muscle under there, but I've been lazy since quitting Kickboxing and Tae Kwon Do/All American Freestyle. Hardee's is delicious and I'm weak. But at least I don't believe whatever some neckbeard or raging multi-purpose feminist tells me. I'm my own man without having to be a MGTOW, a freedom I wish I could accurately describe to you, because it feels wonderful. I fix my own shit. I make my own money. I buy whatever I want. I wear the pants in my relationship. Sorry you haven't joined me in these, yet.
>>
>>734983592
>Or maybe they just don't want to date you and just want to be friends?
>nimrod

You sound like a cunt who's used the FZ like whore before.

If a girl wants to be friends with a guy, and just friends (nothing more), then there should be a clear understanding of that. Earlier the better. So you're not leading the guy on, then making himself the fool. After that it's on him whether he should delude himself into embarrassment.

But there are instances where a girl will walk down the 'courting path' with a guy, until the moment something needs to be said. And at that moment the girl 'friendzones' him. That's where it becomes the girls fault. The bitch plays games thinking she is using her femininity to empower herself over men to that such degree. She's teaching herself the wrong lessons in life and the man pays for it tenfold. The guy isn't her friend, he's a "practice boyfriend"; learning how to play the part of a couple, without doing what couples do. Except, she misses 'humanity' part of her own lesson.

The whole getting a tinder/BP hook-up is the man getting that empowering back for himself. Maybe through tinder he'll find someone who will go all the way. Maybe just find someone to get his nut off (like everyone using that app); I'm just saying take it further, and get a girl who looks just like her (style, hair, make-up use, etc) and get a good pic of her with your dick in her mouth.

>"Hey remember that that pic you send me of you in sexy lingerie you wanted to wear for your first date with that Brad guy? And you wanted my opinion on it? Well, since you and I are rrrrrreal good "friends" to share that kind of intimacy together (without being that intimacy for real). I have to say I hooked up with this girl over the weekend, and she was a real semen-demon. Here look at this pic. She took it on the face like a champ, got in her hair and everything. ...Hey!? She has the same hair colour as you....hmmm, how about that?......Oh well, have fun with Brad."
>>
>>734986798
I like your first paragraph. Your second one makes me sad. Let's hope you're wrong on the mini-genocide being necessary. Kek.
>>
>>734987177
>If a girl wants to be friends with a guy, and just friends (nothing more), then there should be a clear understanding of that.

No way, personal relationships should be based on misunderstandings and incongruent emotions. Anything else is angry virgin misguided misogyny. Stop being an angry virgin with your straightforwardness and honesty, virgin.
>>
Honestly I don't see the point because at this point all signs tell me to let the system crash and burn under its own weight, it has let me suffer all my life and added so much suffering to my life by making every one else suffer so much more. If society keeps going this way, I think I'll just step back from the cliff and laugh as I finally get to see my tormentor perish. What is the point of trying any more? With too many people trying to speak, what good is any kind of equality? What good is any one?
>>
>>734985763
tasty manboobs
>>
I see a lot of comments from married anons... Sometime marriage is perfect for a person. Sometimes not - just like there are women who dislike feminism, there are men who are living 'traditionally' in a marriage rather then alone. Although I will say, a lot of MGTOW are men who WERE married and got taken for a ride when divorce hit... They think "never again"... Once is enough. The threadcap above with the woman boasting about getting the house, money, etc.. May not be a real thread, but it is quite representative of reality.
>>
>>734987177
If this is how you think, you don't even have to tell me. You've had terrible luck finding a meaningful, beneficial relationship, haven't you? You sound just as bad as the harpies who tell women to take men for all they have and use them as moving wallets. You can't even see you're just as bad as the organization you hate, can you? That's some vendictive, petty shit you're suggesting people do.
>>
MGTOW is the the most beta thing I have heard about.
Fucking bluepilled bitch ass niggas.
>>
File: image8.jpg (79KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image8.jpg
79KB, 640x360px
>>734987921
>>
>>734987006
This.
>Me man! Me no need woman!
Enjoy the death of your legacy, faggot. Having kids is how you shape the future. Or teaching them. Bitching on the internet will effect/affect nothing.
>>
>>734987953
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (102KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
102KB, 960x720px
>>734987992
>>
>>734987982
This.
>>
>>
>>734988091
>>
>>734988154
>>
File: 1393742317903.png (332KB, 499x375px) Image search: [Google]
1393742317903.png
332KB, 499x375px
22 year old virgin here; women are strange creatures. I asked this girl who I find attractive at work if she would have a kid with me given the chance and she outright said, "Yes, as long as we had a stable relationship." I'm going to be honest, I'm not ready for that type of commitment, but it was a huge ego-boost. Seems to me the only reason I haven't lost my virginity yet is because I haven't been attempting to ask out girls; I'm very reserved by nature and don't let people in easily. Still, good to know someone would actually fuck me if I grew some balls.
>>
>>734988182
build the wall
>>
>>734988348
Newsflash: Without action there is no reaction dude.
How do you think most people get laid?
By trying over and over again.
>>
File: fixed.png (77KB, 593x530px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
77KB, 593x530px
Fixed it for more accuracy
>>
>>734988444
kek

also: checked
>>
>>734988348
Congratulations. You seem to be having a healthy, unbiased reaction to new information. Good job, uh, Lifing.
>>
>>734987720
>That's some vendictive, petty shit you're suggesting people do.
>vindictive

I wouldn't be too quick to judge me on how I think; it sounds like you're looking for validation in being that FZ-whore, and are jealous that I (or MGTOW) can play the 'game' better than you.

Petty? I ain't the one entering into a friendship, sending all the wrong signals to the point you get the man to make a fool of himself. Who's playing this game?

Again, for the FZ-whore their faults are always about sending the wrong messages, for him, and for herself. You think getting close to a guy isn't without it's consequences (for better or worse)? You may teach yourself female-empowerment for playing this game. But the man, will learn hard how women are just whores through and through. And if that is what their nature is, then might as well treat them as such. You're actions in the game become self-defeating.

>"Where have all the good guys gone?"
....you pushed them to the friendzone for so long, they've become whore-mongers. gg
>>
>>734988444
Beta cuck spotted
>also checked
>>
>>734988118
Well, the first thing my ancestors must have done when they realised they were alive was to decide to live their lives and now unfortunately I have no choice but to decide to live my life thte way it is. What did my ancestors do to create me? Well, I feel weak and a victim of every one else's will. I doubt my ancestors were the leaders of men.
>>
>>734985763
I thought it was a nipple growing out of a shoulder before I realized the image was rotated
shit's scary
>>
>>734988793
you are a victim and feel like a fucking weak cuck because its your choice.
>>
>>734988444
That's rather ironic because quite a few females that were 'interested' in me treated me like I'm sub human. In fact my ex girlfriend I dated was extremely abusive. If you're a guy you can't talk about it to no one because you're a bitch to get bullied by a girl. I was just inexperienced learning what a relationship was suppose to be, and most girls are not suited for relationships, while having completely unrealistic standards for what a guy is suppose to be capable of. If a guy is traditional in anyway he's practically a freak this day in age and not at all the kind of guy girls want to be with.
>>
File: 33855.001.png (89KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
33855.001.png
89KB, 600x430px
>>734984907
I hate little faggots who're in their first year of college going on about ad hominem and "Strawman" arguments. Congratulations. You took Philosophy 101.

Shit sorry. I forgot I was on /b/, where everybody is an expert
>>
>>734987720
>You've had terrible luck finding a meaningful, beneficial relationship, haven't you?

Not him but I agree completely with him and I consistently fall deeply in love with every girl I date. We end up talking about getting married Just because you were frustrated at one time with womem doesn't mean you can't still believe those things when you start having relationships. In fact, they are most important in a deeply meaningful relationship, when emotions will cause you to act illogically.

What you're doing is going into a class where they teach you how to not be an angry virgin and calling the virgins virgins. No shit. That's like going into kindergarten and laughing at the children learning the difference between a solid and a liquid.
>>
>>734988444
Shots fired!
>>
>>734988659
I don't know wtf FZ is. Fuck the game. I fucked 7 girls and took 2 v-cards before I found my wonderful wife. A women you'd be lucky to have an in-depth conversation with. A woman who I teach and learn from. You're not the one winning life, here, faggot. Your legacy will die with you, and you'll have changed nothing.

Yes. Petty. Two wrongs don't make a right, faggot, and a MAN knows this. Bitch fucked you over? Fuck the bitch, move on. Not "How can I vendictively get revenge" like a fucking child.

Just got it, friend zone. I've been friend zoned less than 5 times. I've actually had to turn down women who advance at me. I've been offered random blowjobs. The difference between me and you is I'm a descerning man and only make moves towards women who intrigue me and offer valid insight/experience/mutual benevolence. Talk to me when every chick you make a pass at accepts, and hen you marry the best of the lot who worships you and cooks you food and takes off your slippers and packs you a bowl when you get home from work. Your resentment and loneliness betray your logic, depriving you.
The good guys are here. You're not one of them, beta.
>>
>>734984907
>posts an argument
>compares reality to cartoon character
>family guy

Sure is white and autistic in here
>>
>>734988946
that is an ad hominem argument
>>
>>734988859
Kek. Feel free to use it in 3spoopy5me threads, anon. My self-esteem is secure and I'm happy with myself. If it brought you entertainment, I'm glad.
>>
>>734988918
I am not the victim, I am as much as responsible as every one else. I am weak because I know I am, whenever I push I feel the weight of the world and so I know I am weak. What good is strength if I can't get what I want out of it? I don't want blind hope, I want to know that hope is the reason for hope and not just wool over my eyes. What strength can I manifest to call my own when I am to weak to make any thing mine? What strength do I have when I can't even stand on my own legs? I am the victim? Well, then what can I do about it now? I have been named and forever named I will be. What's the point?
>>
>>734978310
Why do you automatically rule out marriage if youre "going your own way"? Because youre following a goofy meme, youre not independent.
>>
>>734989325
Don take it personally but you sound like an autistic faggot tbh.
Maybe it is good that you dont spread your genes, who knows.
>>
>>734988735
mgtow are the true beta-cucks, that cosplay as alphas.

>>734988923
well, that's your own fault then, for dating a worthless whore with no future prospects. remember this macro?
>only date bad boys
>all men are pigs

you inverted it into:
>only date bad girls
>all women are whores
>>
>>734985648
Sounds like John Cleese wants to see White ISIS numbers climb
>>
>>734978310
why don't you start looking for ecchi?
it's really great
>>
>>734989168
/r/thathappened
>>
>>734989168
>Not "How can I vendictively get revenge" like a fucking child.

Actually it's selfish to not punish a woman for bad behavior, because now every man she dates will have to put up with it. Every time you don't stop a woman from doing something fucked up to you, that's something fucked up she'll do to me or Steve down the street.

Call it whatever you want, I put a stop to it, you don't. You make women behave worse, I make them behave better.
>>
>>734988022
>kids return the favor
>millennials

nah m8
>>
>>734989549
I don't give a fuck what you think. I'm not here to validate myself to neckbeards on an image board. Learn from me or don't, but my "luck" with women can be boiled down to only a few aspects: Confidence, assuredness in who and what I am/want/believe, and no fear of rejection. You will continue to be a beta. I will enjoy my wonderful, phat-assed, philosophical, intelligent, fit wife. Enjoy your impending genetic deletion, faggot.
>>
>>734989443
Where did I say anything about whores, in fact you're the only one calling women whores and worthless. It's interesting it's my fault that someone put on a very elaborate charade of lies to deceive me?
>>
>>734989761
>I'm not here to validate myself to neckbeards on an image board.
after a paragraph long soliloquy attempting to explain how you're the alpha male
lol
>>
>>734989720
>Everything was better in the old days.
Its good grandpa.
>>
>>734989687
Don't limit yourself to woman, all humans are man in the end. What is gender really? I think, therefore I am. I think gender is/isn't this or that and there it is that, this or whatever the fuck. Dehumanize yourself and wake up to humanity.
>>
>>734989687
Wew lad. The delusion is strong in this one. Strong men AND women will occasionally take advantage of weak men/women. It's the chain. I never let a chick fuck me over in any way. Worst I lost was a watch to a crazy ex who decided I was keeping her from my friends and burned the shit I left at her house after we broke up. I took her v-cards. She's a fat, friendless lesbian now, and I'm an employed, happily-married man. I did nothing for revenge and she still eroded herself, because that's what vendictive personalities do. Destroy themselves. You're your own worst enemy, beta.
>>
>>734988923
A mistake repeated more than once is not a mistake, it's a choice.
>>
File: magic.png (187KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
magic.png
187KB, 300x400px
>>734978310
MGTOW? This some sort of Magic The Gathering shit? No wonder chicks hate you.
>>
File: 1496655627481.gif (520KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496655627481.gif
520KB, 600x700px
MGTOWs should just stop lying to themselves and go gay
>>
>>734989888
We'll see which of our genes are passed on, won't we? When you're 70 and playing with your expensive fidget spinner on your deathbed, alone, remember I'll have kids and a life, a legacy to pass on, and you'll leave the world more valuable on your passing. But you're the alphas, that's clearly truth, what with your failure to successfully mate and thrive in a world that seems not to want you to. You have bootstraps. Pull yourself up, faggot.
>>
>>734978310
MGTOW = lazy cucks that wold rather let niggers fuck all their women than to even try to talk to a woman.
>MGTOW
>Alpha
pick one
>>
>>734989168
Go fuck yourself.

>>734989325
I'm with you anon and definitely not a virgin loner. Have had the luxury of fucking many females.

I'm not going to overdose on the redpills but am mindful and agree with a lot that MGTOW has to say. It is hard to ignore unfortunately.

I'm working my way towards a rewarding career and plan to follow my interests in life and make a decent amount of $.

If I feel the need then yes I will go 'back' to my families home country to pick out a wife. Greater chance of a successful relationship than the western whores I've been pumping and dumping (by western whores, I do not solely refer to white women but most women brought up in the west)

I've been brought up in the West all my life but will back track to overseas in finding a suitable mate that will be loyal and help me raise my offspring.

All the best to you sir. Ignore these /b/ retards - most likely femanons or delusional white knight.

Good day to you Sir.
>>
>>734990370
MGTOW is a pseudo redpill by ((them)) tho.
In reality its the most bluepill thing ever.
>>
>>734990032
Clearly I haven't been making that choice.
>>
>>734990370
What a logical, well-reasoned response, beta. With wit like that, how can you NOT have a girlfriend!?
>>
>>734988613
What or who is Lifing?
>>
>>734990008
>The delusion is strong in this one

What a fucking worthless statement. You're twenty times more delusional than me. See how that works, faggot?

>Strong men AND women will occasionally take advantage of weak men/women.

Again, another useless statement. Behavior that isn't discouraged has no impetus to stop. This is literally the most basic human function. There is almost no tenant more simple or key to life. Fucking retard.
>>
>>734990591
Really? I have to explain my joke. Fine. As in, good job being a rational adult who can take in new information and learn/grow from it. As in all of Life. Lifing. Yes, I know, living, but it was a joke. Try to keep up, man.
>>
>>734989787
rule of thumb. always avoid girls you feel extreme attraction to. they're bad. find a girl who's nice, shares your values & future prospects.

always watch out for the following
>feminist traits: short and/or colored hair hair
>white-trash: tattoos, piercings slutty clothes
>valley girls: expensive tastes
>single moms: 30+, misbehaving kids
>party girls: unreliable, simple minded
>>
>>734978840
So ther is no real men in B. Faggot
Just saying that all the awsomeness that has been created in here is enoght for
>>
>>734987651
This. I'm not a member of anything but after getting fucked over I agree with a lot of what they are saying, which is that the whole thing is rigged. If I'd done everything the same except not married her, and kept myself on equal footing, I'd have been fine. Instead I ate shit for the last few years trying to delay the inevitable. I gave up my leverage, my dignity, my ability to be myself.

So no, not swearing off women, but a close GF that lives with me on my terms is as far down that path as I'll ever go again, and that would take a lot to make happen. For now just go out and find them when I want them and be my own boss the rest of the time.
>>
>>734990370
If you're with me then you're with yourself. I am not you and this want me for to be you, what is that but they want to not be yourself? You paint me with horrible colours but where do you find this paint in the first place? You wish I could be so easily swatted, and perhaps I am, am I not wishful too, so you can feel hard to swat yourself but honestly, and truthfully, we are as weak as each other that's why I feel joy when you try to rise above me. I want to see you rise, you don't understand me at all and I want to see you rise. And when you've reached the top, such a pathetic rise too, I may, you turn around to mock me not noticing the fall on your way down, and what a pathetic fall.
>>
>>734978693
Being this blue-pilled.
>>
>>734990733
Oh. Thanks, and sorry.
>>
Wil jij mijn bammetje zijn.vanavond?
>>
>>734990814
I think you read too much poetry growing up
>>
>>734990883
MGTOW is literally the most bluepilled opinion ITT.
>>
>>734990961
May I ask you why ?
>>
>>734989168
>all lies
>girl defends girl-powering friendzone antics
>swap gender roles to prove the 'good guys are here'
>still becomes self-defeating
>weak

Telling your life story on /b/ of all places doesn't change the fact that my kind of stories doesn't happen. You don't know the person you're defending any more than you know me.

I'm a VINDICTIVE child out for revenge? Why am I the loser, when the girl plays a much more worse game and a much worse self-defeating result. Why defend that?
>proof of real gender

You make your assumptions, lumping typical stereotypical scenarios and moulding them into a narrative where the "girl wins". But that's not how the real world works. Women have been manipulating men with feminine wiles for EONS. Friendzoning is only one tactic they use for their empowerment.

You think there should be no consequence for messing with a man's heart? That I'm a scumbag for playing my own game, that's similar to hers? That I'm not allowed to go for a girl with blonde hair which is attractive to me, and that I'm simply going to the next blonde who didn't friendzone me? I'm doomed to an eternity in the friendzone, unable to move?

Nah, fuck that and fuck you. You want to defend the girl's actions? Excuse that whore-attitude, and blame the man? Yeah, you can stop pretending to be a 'good guy' on /b/, your cunt is showing.
>>
>>734991067
See
>>734987992
>>734987921
>>
>>734990332
Look I'm not some dumb neo nazi that I give a shit about passing on my genes. My family has done that a lot. Having a kid just to pass on genes is selfish and big whoop because if you don't put a bunch of resources into it whether or not your kid or their kid is successful and doesn't turn into some dead end brings your worthless little brag to naught, fact is it's totally out of your control. It's funny how big of a control freak you act like, an alpha doesn't need to be that petty about control. It's funny how one random anon calls you on your shit and they're a loser incel. You're a talking head trying to win internet points and impress people. You should probably get your life together and maybe start trying to date these girls you make up in your story. I'm going to have to say girls and not women since clearly you're a bit too spergy to go for a mature woman.
>>
File: trump supporter.jpg (43KB, 450x339px) Image search: [Google]
trump supporter.jpg
43KB, 450x339px
just visited r/mgtow... wow, even sadder and more pathetic than the Donald
>>
>>734990814
Engrish no so good. Fuck you sounds like an insult to me.

>>734990494
Enjoy your western vagina that has had its time riding the cock carousel and now finally wants to settle down and have a meaningful relationship with you.

>>734990535
>beta

lewl. western whores are stupid. I no need logic or intelligence to slay them. They're that sex hungry, perverse and without dignity.

All they cared about was my cock and the aesthetics of my body.
>>
>>734990630
I'm done debating with you. You're clearly learning nothing from my perspective and I've learned the same sad story from yours. You played the game a couple times, or tried, and the kids either broke the rules, didn't want to play with you, or played and then left with the ball. Instead of continuing to play, hoping to find a good, fair game, you decided you'd take your ball home as well. You're immature, and I'm not here to father you. Have a good life, anon.
>>
>>734990736
>always watch out for the following
Well that pretty much cuts all women out of the dating pool, don't even try to throw the meet a nice girl at church meme out at me after that.
>>
>>734991199
>Enjoy your western vagina that has had its time riding the cock carousel and now finally wants to settle down and have a meaningful relationship with you.
Good goy, dont even try to reproduce. ((We)) know whats good for you.
>>
>>734991112
Conspiracy theories ? Well.
>>
>>734991257
You need to get a fucking grip. You're crying like a little fucking bitch.
>>
File: 1490127267873.gif (88KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
1490127267873.gif
88KB, 225x534px
>>734990906
No hard feelings, anon. Have a Pepe.
>>
>>734991294
>Conspiracy theories ? Well.
>talking about redpills in terms of MGTOW
The fuck you on? Dont contradict yourself
You are so bluepilled you dont even get it even if its shown on a silver platter...
>>
>>734991144

trip dubs = truth
>>
When did you guys grow out of MGTOW?
For me when I got my first pussy.
>>
>>734991109
Women who play those games either abandon them and grow, or end up just as fucked as you in romance. Their justice comes by their own bitchy hands.
>>
>>734991144
that board is a pile of shit tbh, those guys legit just hate women, pretty much the stereotype everyone makes out about them.
>>
>>734991199
Missed he part where I'm happily married to a woman who is loyal, cooks and cleans for me, and worships the ground I walk on, huh? That's ok. Enjoy your self-fulfilling cycle of hatred. Sounds fun.
>>
>>734983690
>Being so dense and maladjusted you have to blame people who never had anything to do with traditional marriage for your inability to get along with people of the opposite sex

Cute. You are 100% full of shit.
As a gay man, even I get irritated by third wave feminists for being crazy, being insufferable and trying to strip gay men's masculine identity from us. But no one who wasn't already a flaming homo just chooses to forfeit a healthy marriage to go straight to the cock. That's not how it works. Do you have something to tell us?

If anything blame yourselves before us.
>>
>>734991706
He is going to discredit you for having an acutally meaningful life no matter what you say to him.
Typical trait of beta MGTOW ass faggots.
>>
>>734991365
Totally. You're totally right anon. Lo, I have been schooled. Please educate another so they may bask in your superior experience.I am not worthy.
>>
>>734991446
Low IQ detected.
>>
>>734978310

I am a Harvard Business graduate from 2015. This is my second post. I come to enlighten you all. Im sorry to break it to you. But I am part of the elite who control world. My connections have access to think tanks, wealthy political foundations, and lobbyist. I feel like this is the only way i can express my frustration with all the things that are going wrong with the world. And I heard 4chan is full of free thinkers, who are not easily manipulated by political campaigns. I am going to desiminate to all of you all the information i have acquired through my years at harvard and internships. "The Plan" and the trillionares who control the IMF are to blame. This political war between genders and commitment in white society was created by the global elites, through the entertainment industries (rich jews) to create conflict between the white genders all across Northern europe, and the US. This is the world richest elitist capitalist plan to decrease white child births. All of you white people are falling right in the trap of the most powerful men in the world. All of your white people are extinguishing yourselves by dragging the conflict between your genders and not timely reproducing, and you all will continue this, as the elitist push this top secret agenda. The reason the elitist (who control the world) are doing this, is simply to find cheaper labor and submission from the non-white population. All the immigration is just going to keep increasing to make up for the decrease in white births. I have to stress it, you're all auto destructing yourselves, with this menmade war over individualism. The plan of the Elite is to destroy Protestantism in the world, and make Islam and other submission religions the new norm in the world.
This is very scary. The world will be majority non-white, if the elitist plan succeeds, and it will turn into a modern age egypt, with slave salaries, political domination from the elite, anarchy, and all those things you all fear
>>
>>734991910
Nice arguments :^)
Go troll somewhere else, I know you dont take these MGTOW faggots serious.
Nobody in their mind is that stupid.
>>
>>734985628

I explain the percentage get off your high horse.
Furthermore THEY decide stay at home becausr THEY decide to. If they didnt have a career before and have a kid THEY imprison themselves not men.
What obliged them to be the one who stay at home or even have a kid in this situatiom ? Nothing.
I think they are mature enough to be able to make their own decision and take their own responsibilities.
>>
>>734979869
You're funny.
>>
>>734978310
MGTOW = Forever Alone.
>>
MGTOW

Men Going their own way

It's a way for men who want to label themselves as part of a group of saying they think for themselves.

Pity you white knight pussies and ugly fat woman can't just leave these guys be.
Must be truly pathetic and depressing to be you.
>>
>>734991910
Not him, but IQ does not take into account emotional intelligence.
>>
>>734979584
Its funny how betas tell other betas to gtfo
>>
>>734991960

>thinks he's elite
>posts on /b/
>>
>>734991876
Let me be your parent since obviously yours have failed.

Read your post again little Timmy, there's not a single point, argument, or logic to be found anywhere in your emotional speech. You're grandstanding your fucking feelings. Please control yourself when you have discourse with others.
>>
>>734992054
Feminazis
Women going their own way

It's a way for women who want to label themselves as part of a group of saying they think for themselves.

Pity you white knight pussies and ugly fat man can't just leave these girls be.
Must be truly pathetic and depressing to be you.
>>
>>734991292
>Good goy, dont even try to reproduce. ((We)) know whats good for you.

Femanon I think you should go hang yourself - we all know it will be good for you. Stop the spread of your cancer.

You can't change the biological nature of females. Humans are polygamous by nature. They're designed to be whores. From the time it takes to impregnate them during ovulation to being exact their own bodies are deceitful.

Think of the pack of wolves. The top two males are usually the ones that mate. The rest of the males are just there to provide for the pack and raise the offspring of the alpha wolves.

As we are masters of our own destiny male humans can understand the biological tendency of women being whores. That is why we no long want to be part of the pack. MGTOW are the lone wolves. We keep our resources and killings for ourselves. We rise above the pack.

AWOWOWOWOWOW (wolf howl)

> woman who is loyal, cooks and cleans for me, and worships the ground I walk on,

Are you reading what you're typing. You sound like a fat neckbeard with an ugly ass fucking wife who puts her vagina on a pedestal.
>>
>>734991960

Harvard? LOL, you've never even been to massachusetts.

What's your favorite restaurant in harvard square? Name one waiter that worked there in 2015... I'll wait...
>>
File: 1e9.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1e9.png
24KB, 625x626px
>>734992201
Hahahaha wow, actually well played dude, you got me till that wolf howl.
I'll give you a 6/10, was pretty funny.
>>
File: 1491183274287.gif (742KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491183274287.gif
742KB, 500x281px
>>734992170
Look. I tried being playful. I harbor no hatred. It's an erosive emotion that harms the wielder. Now kindly, pic related
>>
>>734992057
Emotional intelligence is a made up concept. It's just empathy which does not make you intelligent
>>
File: 7f5.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7f5.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>P-Please don't spread your genes guys.
>Stay alone and dont fulfill your biological reason to be on the planet
>>
>>734978693
I bet you are an example

>This nigga is up too marriage

Enjoy slavery
>>
File: 8fa.jpg (12KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
8fa.jpg
12KB, 183x232px
>>734992474
>>
>>734991960
Continue...
I had a conversation with my bosses on Dec 2016 about the atmosphere of politically encouraged feminism. The law is in the works of being changed, to make it tougher for men to touch women or even look at women. New definitions for the word Harassment against women will be made, so that is more difficult for men to court women for sex. We might even see higher taxes, new laws, so that it discourages middle class america, which constitutes a majority white population, to have more than one child. All these things I'm saying are true, the current system is favored toward encouraging more child birth from low Income people, usually Hispanics, Blacks. Just look up the statistics on government sites. I hope you all help me stop this massive world take over. I will do it from the inside through Washington. You all can help me from the outside
>>
>>734978310
It sounds almost exactly like "political lesbianism". And exactly as stupid.
>>
>>734992416
Didn't click the gif but I'm sure it says something witty.

Sorry you got raped today.
>>
>>734978310
you faggots are the antithesis

become enlightened and throw your ideology back in the trash where it *sniff* belongs
>>
>>734992387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59RjIAZl4JU

Shits interesting. Just short on time typing like am maniac on phone.
>>
>>734992522
True marriage is a partnership. Fuck off, insulting my bond to my wife.
>>
>>734992435
Emotional Intelligence is a very real thing, anon. To understand others, you must understand yourself as well. You must be aware of your emotions and be able to control them if the need arises. The problem is, you can't you learn this without experiencing pain first.
>>
>>734992574
It says fuck off. Now fuck off.
>>
>>734992387
Sorry bro i don't even know who I'm replying to.

Not here to rustle no jimmies.

I'm not a hardcore MGTOW. Have had negative experiences with females in the west.

Currently focusing on other aspects of life. Wouldn't disregard females completely.

Peace, I hope we reach an equilibrium of equality for both genders, female and MALE. Not just giving females rights whilst vilifying males.

I'm out.
>>
>>734992594
I dont watch bluepill stuff, sorry mate.

And even if its true.
>b-but statistically women cheat on you
>better not even try and live a lonely life till I die
Same as:
>statistically most fat people cant get lean and will be failures who end up fatter
>might aswell not even try
>stay the fat piece of shit you've been forever

True mentality of a beta.
>>
>>734992625
I am glad that worked for you, but not every man is the same, and that is something that people never gets, they want you to follow the same standars they do
>>
File: 1492382942891.jpg (99KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1492382942891.jpg
99KB, 1280x1122px
>>734992696
So MGTOWs have low emotional intelligence since they can't learn and grow from the pain of failed relationships/rejection? Good to know, anon. Thanks for the ammo. Have a Pepe.
>>
>>734991970
No arguments needed : your previous comment didn't make any sense.
I hope someday you will see women as they truly are.
>>
>>734992820
You seem reasonable, most of MGTOW faggots are not, and that's the actual problem.
Not that "men are going their own way". Who cares, it's the ideology behind that which is beyond cringeworthy - same as feminazism.

Have a good day.
>>
>>734992913
You got it.
>>
as if it was ever a choice. dont spare your ego
>>
>>734992954
>I hope someday you will see women as they truly are.
Big mistake, that wish shows what kind of person you are.
You hope that because you have given up, you've been bluepilled all your life and now you feel miserable about yourself and project it onto the other gender.
You're equally worthless as feminazis.
>>
>>734981320
Honestly there is truth there
I met a girl in high school wanted to smash super badly, told her how I feel got the 'not in that way' bit stayed friends. few years later moved away started being more successful with women and making real money while she get knocked up and left by a guy who pushes shopping carts at a grocery store. Eventually I stop talking to her altogether as her idea of friendship isn't that great and we live 1000 miles apart so it isn't like we hang out anymore. 2 years after no contact/responses she is still sending me messages every now and again saying she is having dreams about me and misses me. Fuck letting that evil back into my life.
>>
Here's what I see in this thread:
Reasonably successful men:
>average 7.5/10 in attractiveness, not alphas but not bad looking either
>90% earn between $60,000 and $100,000/year
>have been in multiple relationships
>are mgtow

Transcendental sheep beta-males:
>average 4/10 on attractiveness
>90% earn minimum wage to $60,000/year
>single relationship/virgins
>not mgtow

Listen you adolescents, railing on mgtowfags is a silly way of compensating for your failure as a man. This happens with everything gaining popularity, but it's not always a good thing to be blindly/ill-informedly contrarian.
mgtow is as ill-defined as feminism, so it's better to avoid labels, but they do have a point with marriage and only marriage.
>>
>>734992913
>>734992696
Spare us your psychologism.
>>
File: 800.png (146KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
800.png
146KB, 625x626px
>>734993248
Bait.
>>
>>734993142
Your description doesn't match my life but nice try bro.
>>
>>734981021

How is holocaust denial related to MGTOW?
>>
>>734993248
I'm married, have taken V-cards, have had 10 serious relationships before settling down. I fit in neither of your groups. You're bad at this, anon.
>>
>>734993279
I will not. The truth will destroy you in order to make you grow.
>>
>>734993423
Keep denying. We both know I am right, we both know that you wish was a mistake. Better not reveal too much about yourself if you want to look good in a discussion.
>>
>>734991960
>harvard business
>that writing
ok kiddo
>>
File: 1496205166365.gif (143KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
1496205166365.gif
143KB, 300x420px
>>734993523
I like you, anon. Fuck it. Have a RARE Pepe.
>>
>>734993248
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>734991960
>Harvard
There are homeless people in Cambridge that can write better than this
>>
>>734992847
>better not even try and live a lonely life till I die

I didn't say I would disregard women altogether. However I would search overseas as well, not just trying to find a partner amongst western women.

>>734992989
>You seem reasonable, most of MGTOW faggots are not, and that's the actual problem.

Yeh bro every movement or ideology on this planet has its extremes. I believe in a happy medium.

I've had an instance at work under a female manager where she aggressively attacked me. Luckily I was infront of a camera and not action was taken against me.

She was an extremely lazy employee, the owner approached me and out of respect asked what she would be doing in store. I reported correctly that she was not carrying her own weight and it was making not only my work harder but also that of the rest of the staff.

She was disciplined. Everything seemed fine however somehow she must've been informed that I was questioned about her performance at work.

After that point the harassment I endured at work. Her sister was hired at the floor level and accused me of eyeing her at work and making her uncomfortable.

I was flabbergasted that everyday I would go out of my way to do all the heavy lifting as I was the male (same pay mind you) and these females were working less, getting paid the same as me, and also making accusations to defame me.

This is an anon board and I have no reason to lie about not googling another females. This woman was relatively obese and wasn't really my 'type'. Also at work I felt like I need to sacrifice myself and work harder to make other peoples lives easier.

During this distressing time I found MGTOW and had other males share similar negative experiences - where women tried to fabricate stories in attempts to vilify us just because they were women and could get away with it.

This is one incident. I've had two other bad cases where girls that I've turned down have become vengeful and vindictive.
>>
>>734978310
Do whatever makes you happy. But p-lease stop thinking that "all women are like this" or "all women are like that".
Every such statement is as true for tittyfolk as for real people.
>>
>>734991539
>as fucked as you in romance
Not exactly...

The girl who plays the FZ-game, that is who she is, that is what she wants. To be desired, and give nothing back. It's on her to suffer through years of shitty relationships because she spent all her youth friendzoning the real men out there, she'll never know what they'd look like when the time comes to 'settle down'. ANd by that time, she'll be a used up 40 year old, fat-ass wearing stretched out yoga pants thinking she still looks like a teen that can pull it off.

Me, and guys like me? I was the one who wanted a relationship. To go the extra mile to 'court' a lady with gentleman precision. Then reveal my heart and evolve the relationship. I know exact what I wanted. I know how relationships work enough to build one for my own.

Sure, there are hits and misses in the process, and sometimes there are moments where it was simply a matter of getting your nut off.

I walk down that 'courting path' with her only to get placed in the friendzone so she can 'practice' at playing couples? It's horrible. There's no return on that kind of investment. And yes, make it a point that a good thing just passed her by and take the 'revenge' route. (Be subtle about it, don't tell her you purposely fucked a look-a-like; play it off as coincidence)

>Revenge sex with a look-a-like hook up?
....nasty way of saying "Rebound girlfriend" wouldn't you say? Why am I a bad guy for going down the short path, after wasting my time and failing on the long path?

Also, she friendzone me, right? We're "Friends" right? She has no problem sending me pics of her in a bra and g-string. Why can't I show her some of my one-night victories? That's what 'close-friends' do. My guy friends show me pics of girls they banged all the time. If this was a friendship based on gender-neutrality, she should accept the fact I do one-night NSAs with other girls (who happened to look like her, lol).
>>
>>734983534
You do realize women fall over themselves for guys who do shit like this right? Guys wouldn't waste their time if that shit wasn't effective. You act like being straightfoward and a good person gets you laid/in relationships but it doesn't work that way in real life only in movies. Go ahead ask any of your sisters or girl friends about their past relationships they is rarely a "We had a mutual break up and I wish him well in life but we weren't compatible" and a whole lot more of "He was a manipulative prick and I fucking hate him now" yet when that guy reenters her life she is eager to get back together with him like even if she sees he is deceptive she will always come back for more. Life isn't a sitcom.
>>
File: happy-merchant.gif (10KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
happy-merchant.gif
10KB, 600x694px
>>734993809
> However I would search overseas as well, not just trying to find a partner amongst western women.
Good goy, do racemixing - its good for you.

You are reasonable though, not talking about the racemixing part.
Get a traditional white woman, I am sure you can find one.
>>
>>734981948
Whats the anti MGTOW movement called?
what about the anti anti MGTOW movement?
if you're against anything can you be for anything or are you just against something?
>>
>>734994268
It's called 'being reasonable'.
Same goes with bein anti feminazis.
Same ideologies, different genders.
>>
File: cfba9mG.png (28KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
cfba9mG.png
28KB, 957x751px
I've recently turned 20 years old and haven't talked to a woman other than my mother since May 2015. Not IRL, not online.

AMA
>>
>>734994071
Rebounds are proven to be unhealthy. Sure, women do terrible things. For every woman who uses a man, there's a man that abuses women. Continuing the rage cycle hurts everyone. A real man learns and grows from failure, and is more discerning in future selection. I dated the party girls, the crazy chicks, the cheaters. But I learned from them.and found a loyal, loving, supportive woman, who would sacrifice herself for me to live in an instant, and I would do the same for her. You have to keep trying. The alternative is purgatory. As far as your last paragraph, I agree. But revenge-fucking a lookalike is some petty shit. But sure, she wants dto deny you the V but show you pics of what your missing? Show her she's not your object of obsession. Bestedicine for a bitch like that. But there's no reason to be a child about it.
>>
>>734994235
>Get a traditional white woman, I am sure you can find one.

I'll see how it goes. Life is too short as it is. Race won't matter to me after I'm dead. No such thing as pure race, in time all of the races will mix anyway due to easier migration.

Whoever will end up complementing my life and I theirs. Who will pledge loyalty to my as I will to them. Who will raise thy children to the best o their ability. All I want. It's all I need.

I really need to stop replying and get back to my daily choirs!

Peace! I'm out!
>>
>>734993968
>all women have a maternal instinct (~99.99%)
>all women will seek the best balance of most attractive man/wealthiest man if given the chance (~99.9%)
>all women are interested in celebrity drama (~95%)
>all women are completely satisfied with their marriage (~5%)
of course the stats are made up bullshit but probably not too far off
you're right that not all women are how mgtow say they are, but most definitely are
but apparently, of all people, 90% /b/tards seem to get the top 10% of women. go figure.
>>
File: bday.jpg (53KB, 526x395px) Image search: [Google]
bday.jpg
53KB, 526x395px
>>734994508

how was your birthday
>>
>>734994508
I don't need to. The answers would depress me. You've convinced yourself you're happy without one of life's biological imperitives. It won't end well for you.
>>
>>734994508
Are you in some sort og religious male commune? What do you do?
>>
>>734994124
every girl (almost every girl) goes for the asshole
then moves to the good guy for emotional healing only after the emotional injuries get multiple and severe will they be with the good guy because the woman now needs 24/7 emotional care. you shoot dope enough times and your going to develop a problem that requires constant care that doesnt come in the form of an opiate.
>>
>>734993552
Who's the troll now ? :^D
>>
>>734994917
The answer is be yourself. Fight for what you believe, bow to no-one when it matters, take advice, make your beliefs/wants known and live accordingly. My woman asks me shit and if I don't want to do it or can reasonably explain my position, it's "Ok, babe. <3" Not "No! My way!" I don't date impudent children, and neither should you.
>>
>>734994809
>all men have a paternal instinct (~99.99%)
>all men will seek the best balance of most attractive woman/wealthiest woman if given the chance (~99.9%)
>all men are interested in sports (~95%)
>all men are completely satisfied with their marriage (~5%)

Just as true as your bullshit.
>>
>>734994827
I told my parents I didn't want to do anything because I knew it would be just like your picture, so I just played some vidya. I never really liked celebrating my birthday in the first place.

>>734994864
Keep telling yourself that, pal. Now I don't have to worry about anything but myself and my family and that feels good.

>>734994911
I was raised as an atheist so no, no religion was involved in this.

>What do you do?
What do you mean?
>>
>>734994917
I have literally never seen this happen. And im 36 yo. I know of a few assholes who think they are 'good guys' however.
>>
so happy none of you know about "mgtow"chan
we could happily circlejerk there, but you have to go full monk by choice or not
they are the happiest motherfuckers on earth, and they are fully aware of who they are and how society sees them online and irl

point is, being mgtow+ is the way to go because you are at peace with the world and yourself and shed your primitive, reptilian skin.
you're probably more interesting and adventurous than your average joe slave-cuck
it just feels good
>>
>>734995374
>What do you mean?
What fills your penis-filled days?
>>
>>734988118
Who asked them anything?
If they cared to ask, I won't be here.
>>
>>734995374
>tfw no gf and wallet is empty anyway
>>
>>734979023
damn thats zurich main station
>>
>>734995273
lol what even is a paternal instinct?
and men dont care about what women make.
and men are only unsatisfied with marriages because they unconsciously realize they are nothing more than oxen used to carry their wife's burden
>>
>>734994627
>But there's no reason to be a child about it.

Well, yes there is.

It's not so much about being a child, as it is a cathartic release.
>>
>>734995834
Welcome to how most grown ups feel when reading how mgtow think 'all women' are.
>>
>>734995160
the only girl that liked me for me ran up and down the stairs on all fours and chased people around while barking like a dog. she didnt bathe and growled at people and tried to bite them.

and a girl that was anorexic, self harming, anime obsessed, and didnt drink, smoke, or have sex and had gone through 12 boyfriends in the past 6 months

as for the other girls i liked:

one robbed her bf for everything he had and left town to be a dope head.

the other broke up with my friend and got a gang of black guys to show up at his house to fuck him up and steal everything from his yard.

one made my other friend go insane to the point where he though we needed to sacrafice cows to the religious alien organization that controls mankind so he could get super powers. we now dont know what part of the country hes in.

and one cheated on my friend about 20 times and thought it was her right. when he cheated on her she wrecked his house for thousands of dollars in damage. stole the tv and game systems, took the cat, and smashed up the kitchen fixtures.

FUCK

WOMEN

oh then there was the one that didnt know how to use a vaccuum cleaner or use a stove. she would call people over to guilt trip them into cleaning her house
>>
>>734978310
Woman nowadays are more like men. Its not attractive. A large portion of them are spoiled bratty princesses. I just want a stay at home woman who can cook, clean and dose not think that we should adopt a child insted of having one. Most women where I am do not want a man. They want a god , rich, handsom, tall, very social, outgoing(only with her after relationship), educated, living in canada. Now you would think rural areas have low esucation but fuck those are evan worse. They are bigger sluts and think of themselves as more then they are. They cry to their daddys to let them go to really bug city for work or collage when theres a perfect collage just around the cornor. And at 25 after doing a job and sleaping around trying to find their prince they fucking face the hard reality that they cannot achive anything by themselves and no millionear prince Is comming. They finaly decide to go for the next big thing. A guy much like me. It goes ok for a while then after a few monthes thir fangs start to show like they ate crazy about you. But the truth is that this demon has seen you as worthy to be of use to her. You have the recources they want. Now they are talking about their friends and how they went to so and so amd did this and that and if you are smart you begin to feel that her life goal is to start a NGO juat cause she wants to do aoemthing for the world but in reality its easy to help aomeone aNd posat pics of you doing so with someone elses money starting from a huge ammount from her partner. I already have a house and a car to be clear, otherwise she would want a house for sure which she cannot pay evan 1% of the money for. In their minds if I cannot commit my hard earned money for her joke of a NGO carrier I am not a good person. Now I have to work more to make up for the money in her NGO..
>>
>>734995374
i love birthdays

one year closer to sweet sweet death
>>
>>734995374
>Keep telling yourself that, pal. Now I don't have to worry about anything but myself and my family and that feels good.

For now.
>>
All the buttmad females in this thread
>>
>>734995958
What it IS, is immaturity, the very factor that reduces your chances to find a meaningful relationship. I'm telling you, drop the vengeance shit. Life is not John Wick.
>>
/b/ is full of normie faggots and femanons.
>>
I mean I'm married and we are both pretty happy. Double the income and we have puppies running around. My life is pretty nice.
>>
>>734985438
>It hits women harder economically

No it does not. You have to either be a feminist or a complete moron to believe this bullshit.
>>
>>734996642
Same here, anon. We both work, and I actually have.more money now than I ever did alone. She even helped me pay off my student debt before we even got married. She saved 2500 just to help me. These faggots wouldn't know a good woman if they met them.
>>
>>734985763
>no timestamp.

You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>734995659
>What fills your penis-filled days?
Are you trying to say I'm gay or are you trying to ask what I do everyday without talking to any pussy?
I play guitar and make songs, so most of my day is spent recording, either that or playing vidya.

>>734995791
Don't worry anon, you'll eventually find a job that pays well and you'll be livin' the life

>>734996314
I like being alive, as long as I'm not chained to a woman.

>>734996431
What are you trying to imply?
>>
>>734996305
>foreveralone.exe
Have you ever even talked to a woman? I'm not ich or a god. Good looking, sure. Funny and stuff. But Jesus. Your viewpoint is so fucking twisted it hurts me to know an Anon is living this way.
>>
MGTOW: Butthurt losers who can't figure out how to have a relationship in the modern world.
>>
>>734996305
She tells me she dose not fuking want kids. And if you are smart you will pick up on few things about her like how shes totaly fake and lies run through her vaines instead of blood. She is also very munipulatibe and uses her pussy and tears as weapon. Hell she called me evil amd had a fight in the middle of the night when I told her"I wont ggive her money for her ngo" she accused me of being jeartless and shelfish. And no matter how sucessfull you are, she will always compare you with her deadbeat dad whome you earn more then in a month what he earns in a year. But her tantrom goes over 9000 when you tell her your mom used to have the same kind of midnight physocotic breakdown in the middle of the night. Fuck after a girl feels that shes safe and you wont leave her sje stops caring about you and your sleep and hera waight. You finnaly fucking have it and throw her out of your life and fap to porn on the day off after soo many sundays spent taking her out and meeting her friends and it feels so much relaxing lazing around on a sunday. Btw she has more guy friends then you. Good thong I did not actually give her any fuking money for jer NGO. I would have been at a greate loss otherwise. Sorry for bad english. A man like me wants a girl.who cooks, cares and trusts me. And whome I can take my time.and spoil her like a princess. I dont want a bitch who thinks she deserves more no matter how much you give her. if I am a evil, ugly, ullovable person and she was the only chance to get married then.I would marry my left hand anyday over a bitch like her.

/tldr a big portion of girls are minipulative, lires and bratty wannabe princesses.
>>
>>734996197
Do you and your friends only pick up women' in an insane asylum? If so, I've got a solution for you?
>>
File: man up.jpg (248KB, 891x576px) Image search: [Google]
man up.jpg
248KB, 891x576px
>>734986831
>I wanted to see a long debate about why most women are the problem.

That's debatable?
>>
>>734996984
I'm implying talk to me when you're 30 and haven't been laid or touched in 10 fucking years. We'll see how your conviction lasts when you reach wizard status. Money and complete "freedom" are meaningless illusions. You'll surround yourself with useless trinkets and when it comes mid-life crisis time, you'll realize how much of your life you've wasted when you should have been dating and learning.
>>
>>734994917
So being a good person and treating women with respect mean you are always the silver medal?
>>
>>734997007
Read>>734997114
>>
>>734995610
>no hey guys really not getting laid is great!
you're never gonna spin that one pal we all been there, the guys that claim to be alpha throw pussy on a pedestal way above what any incel does, fuck look at warmachine for that even. Nobody is going to believe that shit pal.
>>
>>734996162
but income literally is a non factor for men selecting women but it is a huge factor for women overall, wonder why women care so much more about a guys money than a connection or common interests?
>>
>>734997300
No. This is how you win the gold medal. Just be genuine about it. False respect and trust always fail.
>>
>>734988946
Get off your high horse. You're not the only one on /b/ who has studied philosophy.
>>
File: 1496613453462.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1496613453462.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>734984113
Nope, your gf just likes to screw niggers black men behind your back, or is waiting for a richer beta.
>>
>>734997769
Jesus. You're a sad fuck, anon.
>>
>>734989168
muh legacy is how mortals delude themselves into believing they're not mortal.

Name the best blacksmith who lived in England between the years 1486 and 1527.
Protip: you can't.
>>
File: 1494471177498.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1494471177498.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>734984147
Normies don't know how to mitigate those risks.
I'll be MGTOW until I'm a multinational corporation in a couple of years.
>>
>>734997201
nope these were the best women in town pretty much

tolland county CT
redneck dope heads in ellington
ghetto crack head niggers in rockville
young hipster brat faggot dopeheads in manchester
dope heads in stafford
dope heads and crack heads in enfield
whitey white white people in sommers....the white kind (also dope heads)
>>
>>734997603
Alphas treat women as equals. White Knights put the pussy on a fucking pedestal. Me and my wife are equal partners in life and share everything equally. We even make roughly the same pay. You're deluded.
>>
>>734997300
Yup preety much. Be an asshole. You get first dibs. Be a good guy you get married to the girl who is just there dor thw resources.
>>
>>734997300
no but it shouldnt be worth a disqualification or getting your dick ripped off
>>
>>734997580
You think I'm gonna change my mind because of that rage-induced anecdotal vitriol? Not happening, bud.
>>
>>734984503
I'm waiting for the incendiary muslims to have been gassed out of my cuntry before I start copulating.
>>
>>734981948
no its fucking not.

mgtow has a couple cmponents that make the whole.
first. Self help.mgtow is not a ideology or a instruction manual it's a guide and a way of life with the main purpose of help MEN achieve something in life and bettering them self.Woman Now a days ARE at best a hindrance and at worst a quick way to get set back to square one well losing everything.
secondly it's about sharing male and female NATURE aka why we do what we do. A big thing about this is explaining the pussy pass and why women are fucking them self and men over. this is a big part of the red pill.

mgtow do not hate women we have just stopped caring and walked away to focus on our self.
>>
>>734997898
Did I imply I think I his is some sort of immortality? Projection, anon. Projection.
>>
>>734997898
I can't tell you who built the temple of Artemis but I can tell you who burned it down.
>>
File: traditionalism.png (886KB, 660x676px) Image search: [Google]
traditionalism.png
886KB, 660x676px
>>734990961
Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.