[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who has fucked 10+ girls on tinder since making one

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5652.jpg (166KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5652.jpg
166KB, 722x1280px
Ask a guy who has fucked 10+ girls on tinder since making one a month or so ago. Types of pics, order of pictures, pick up lines, meeting spots, etc etc. lets get some bros laid or whatever
>>
Who cares
>>
Do you have a kik so I can message you when the thread dies?
>>
>>734918313
idk its more about some strategy to share to help others out im not the best looking guy. not here for validation really isnt that the point of tinder
>>
>>734918376
just ask some questions
>>
Charge your phone dumby.
>>
>>734918619
How do you open?
Do the girls expect more than just a fuck? As in do they think you're starting a relationship?
Is it reasonable to expect a relationship to develop from tinder?
Do you try to be funny, or what is your approach in that sense?
>>
>>734918767
He is dummie
>>
That's the most average tinder lineup I've ever seen. I guess my question is why do you think you're cool?
>>
>>734918952
okay so opening lines tend to yield best results when you comment on their bio. But the most important thing is to say something unusual/interesting/bold. A line that seems risky is actually less risky than "hey" as thats what everyone says
>>
>>734918952
a lot of girls do expect to fuck then will probably try to start a relationship afterwards if they like you
>>
>>734918129
What's your profile picture?
>>
How fast did you get herpes?
>>
>>734918952
yea if you can get a girl to fuck you, you can very likely begin a relationship
>>
>>734918952
yes try to be funny and witty, but very dry. no exclamation points or showing a high level of interest. girls match with everyone so their interest level is low to begin with yours should not be higher
>>
>>734918568
>not here for validation
sure buddy
>>
>>734919629
best looking pic of you first, second pic with a good looking friend male or female. it ups your worth. after that maybe a formal picture or just something that shows you know how to present yourself. beyond that just try to avoid basic pics like you fishing or holding a puppy if your trying to get girls that are in any way intersting
>>
>>734919662
already had it duh
>>
>>734919371
my mom says i am
>>
>>734918129
Show us what you look like
>>
>>734920153
idk i feel pretty wack making this thread in the first place but im not ugly
>>
I mean you do realize that anyone who isn't fat can get a shitload of matches easily on tinder, right?
Hell, you could probably get some even if you were fat.
You're not special.
>>
How much do you wait to start talking to them?
How much talking is needed before asking them out?
Do you center the convo on you or her?
Where do you meet them?
How do you escalate physically?
Followup advice after date/fuck?
>>
>>734920252
totally agree more talking about path from match=>sex
>>
>>734920249
True but what you look like is relevant to the subject of the thread. Go on
>>
>>734920328
usually like 12 hours, in my experience a day or two seems too long but some people wait longer.
That really depends I would say a good 10 messages each shows genuine interest.
Assuming i understand what your saying definitely dont just talk about yourself.
Coffee seems to work best for me because it is definitely an aphrodisiac and a good place to talk, if you are not great at convo though a bar is better. not a movie you cant really talk and its sort of awkward.
coffee, talking, alcohol or pot, back to their place because i dont like them to know where I live, just get closer to them until your making out
the girl will text you after you fuck just wait
>>
>>734920524
wow an emotional appeal very manipulative I guess I will just plaster my face on 4chan now
>>
>>734920889
nice, thanks for the input bro
>>
tips on how to spot a hoes/crazy bitches/nice girls/etc?
>>
>>734921101
for sure happy hunting. also if there is not a lot of interest just move on and keep shooting. Its a numbers game more than anything. dont waste time on an unlikely get
>>
>>734918129
DO you at least have any nudes to share? the girl with glasses looks cute
>>
>>734921288
idk i like crazy girls kinda but I would say blondes are often a lot crazier just in general. very aggressive girls are a red flag. If a girl jumps straight to meeting up shes probably crazy
>>
>>734920963
It wasn't an emotional appeal it was a pragmatic appeal.
>>
>>734921468
nudes arnt really my thing sorry bro they dont do much for me
>>
>>734918129
Think you'll ever be able to settle down? What about all the girls who have become tinder sluts, can they be saved?
>>
>>734921538
your agreement of my previous statement was an emotional appeal. but lets argue semantics you go now
>>
>>734921625
idk iv never met a "tinder slut" really most girls you meet have barely met anyone before or atleast have not really hooked up with any. But iv had three long term girlfriends actually all 1+ year
>>
>>734921818
>most girls you meet have barely met anyone before or atleast have not really hooked up with any
Kek, and you believe that?
>>
>>734921673
I was agreeing with the statement that you're a fag for doing this. You've really misunderstood where I'm coming from.
>>
What do you usually have in your bio?
>>
>>734921934
yea i figured someone would say that. No reason to believe me just go meet some they really arent sluts for the most part. Again i said most girls
>>
>>734922157
my bios are usually kinda sarcastic making fun of tinder or something. "Swipe right if you want to validate eachothers inherent goodness and personality based on a picture"
>>
>>734919803
This makes too much sense. Good shit nigger, thinking this is my biggest hurdle with closing and it's all too obvious after reading your post.
>>
>>734922382
thanks nigger love you <3
>>
>>734922328
That's sarcastic, you're a real Bill Murray.
>>
>>734922173
All I know is girls are masters at figuring out what you want to hear. In general I don't listen to a woman's words, I look at her actions. That said on of my fwb's told me she's had 10 partners, and I'm still assuming it's more. Because they don't count the blowjob she gave to that guy in the parking lot, or that guy she fucked while on vacation, or that one time she had that drunken one night stand.

Tl;dr: you'll never know for sure
>>
>>734922522
10 is really pretty low so even if its higher thats not bad
>>
>>734922514
steal it whoadie
>>
>>734922656
10 at age 25, that means she yearly had a new partner since 15 or she had slut spurts at one point. I wouldn't settle with a woman who's had 10. Maybe one who has had 3-4 partners, preferably in long term committed relationships. That said at the moment I'm not looking for nice girls myself, I prefer the ones that are already damaged.
>>
>>734922938
Because they're the only ones that will fuck you ?
>>
>>734922938
at 25??? lol bro you are misinformed im sorry. Attractive girls have around 15 partners at like 20 years old. I know girls that have 50+.
Very low key girls have like 5-10 at 20.
>>
>>734923049
Because I don't want to damage grills who still have a chance at living a normie family life. The more previous partners a female had, the harder it is for her to bond again.
>>
>>734923049
I dont fuck girls with body counts like that, thats disgusting
>>
>>734923095
I'm aware bro, that's why I said I don't believe her when she said 10. Esp since I've seen her on tinder for at least a year before we eventually hooked up.
>>
>>734922938
lol this is some straight neckbeard shit/
"I wont settle for anything less than a pale skinned virgin of royal blood"
>>
>>734923155
What's so disgusting about sex
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.