[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is mike pence worse than Trump or better than Trump? Up until

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 27

File: pence Cheney.png (412KB, 852x700px) Image search: [Google]
pence Cheney.png
412KB, 852x700px
Is mike pence worse than Trump or better than Trump?

Up until now i thought pence was better but than i saw him saying that his role model is Darth Cheney, aka the architect of the iraq war
>>
>>734890010
*Up until now i thought pence was better but then i saw him saying that his role model is Darth Cheney, aka the architect of the iraq war
>>
>>734890010
Better because he's a true conservative.
>>
FAKE NEWS

Seriously though, this article is misleading.
>>
>>734890167
Hear Pence saying it by himself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCQuiT5kAb8

This is actually real, pence said Cheney is his role model
>>
>>734890305
Are you fucking retarded? He never said that. He said he admires cheney for how active he was, and how he has experience with congress. Furthermore, we didnt even hear that whores question. They told us what she supposedly asked, then cut right to pence talking. He never said what youre claiming he said. God you people are idiots. This is a classic example of fake news, and morons like you lack the brain power to see it. Not to mention that video is 10 months old....thank god for Trump.
>>
>>734890932
Anon, She literally asked "this is the kind of vice president you wanna be?" directly to mike pence, and he answers that Cheney is his role model.

Stop denying things that happen right in front of your fucking face
>>
>>734890932
What kind of cognitive dissonance is this? mike pence said Cheney is his role model and that he holds him in a very high regard right in your face yet you pretend it didn't happen
>>
>>734891221
Lol its funny you thought you could reason with a trump supporter.

10/10
>>
>>734891085
>>734891221
>>734891836
Nope. You people are fucking low IQ monkeys. He said "I frankly hold Cheney in high regard in his role as vp" and then went on to explain why. He said he admired how active he was, and admired his experience in congress, which was similarity between cheney and pence. Never once did he say that "literally cheney is my role model." Fucking idiots.
>>
>>734892632
>Hurr durr he praised Dick Cheney using slightly different words. lol you are so dumb XD

???
>>
>>734892413
>im 12 lol trump supporters r dumb xd
I guarantee I'm smarter than you, but I understand that's not saying much.
>>
>>734892822
Explain to me why Mitch McConnell, the least popular senator in the US and the quintessential neocon republican, is praising Trump:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/335064-mcconnell-trumps-values-indistinguishable-from-jeb-bush-marco-rubio
>>
>>734890010
Go back to /pol/ cunt
>>
>>734892809
I never denied him praising cheney. You idiots were saying that Pence claimed cheney was his role model. Which was 100% false, and I proved that. I was right, you were wrong. And yes, you're stupid. Or do you really believe falling for fake news somehow makes you smart?
>>
>>734893060
Pence did say that Dick Cheney is his role model as vice president, which makes Cheney... wait for it....

His role model.

It's actually 100% accurate
>>
>>734892986
I won't pretend to know his motives. But all the neo cons like bush, mccain, paul ryan, lindsay graham, etc etc all hate him. One little article that you didnt even read doesnt disprove that. How was he praising him? He was simply agreeing with the president. Try again, sweetiemuffin.
>>
File: IMG_4016.jpg (34KB, 590x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4016.jpg
34KB, 590x354px
>>734890305
> "Donald trump's got an agenda to get this country moving again."

Do these jackoffs actually know ANYTHING or is it all just politispeak?
>>
>>734893197
Really? Where did he say that? Give me a time in the video where he said "cheney is my role model". I'll wait. For a long time, since he didnt say it. Holy shit youre stupid.
>>
>>734893667
*His vice presidency
>>
>>734890010
Both are bad but at least trump is incompetent and can't get anything done.
>>
>>734893505
She asked him what VP he will model his vice presidency after, and he answers Dick Cheney

It's the entire fucking video, idiot
>>
>>734893401
>HAHA YA LOOK AT THIS GRAPH PUT OUT BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRAITION WHICH SHOWS THAT SOMETHING INCREASED AND THEREFOR OBAMA DIDNT TOTALLY FUCK US OVER
Youre a trump supporter strawmanning liberal idiots arent you?
>>
Pence is a globalist, along with everyone in trumps admin
>>
>>734893774
If liberals are idiots, how come Trump says democrats are much better for the economy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ
>>
>>734893774
>>734893913
Trump supporters just got rekt into oblivion
>>
>>734893740
Again, he never said cheney was his role model. He said he admired cheney and felt that they shared some similarities. That does not mean cheney is his role model. Stop falling for fake news and misleading headlines to fit your biases. Why is this so hard for you? Oh ya, youre fucking stupid. I love how you backed away from your original stance too, since you couldnt actually give me a time where pence said what you claimed he said.
>>
>>734890305
>>734890167
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCQuiT5kAb8 [Embed]
This thread is good bait - got me to look at the video!
If indeed she asked him which VP he would model himself after, he most certainly said it would be Dick Cheney - i.e. his role model for VP.
>>
>>734894136
He says very clearly in the video that he will model his vice presidency after Dick Cheney.

Do you know what the phrase "Role model" means? good. if you understand the meaning of this phrase, you understand it also applies here. he used slightly different words to say the exact same thing
>>
>>734893851
Do you even know what globalist means? Trump is a nationalist. Look at all his policies and thenthings hes been doing. Slashing tpp, criticizing nato, leaving the paris agreement, tightening borders. The list goes on and on.

>>734893913
He never said that. He said the economy seems to do better under dems, when it shouldnt. Nice facebook meme, you retarded faggit
>>
As someone who lives in Indiana, Pence is just as bad. One county over from me had a huge AIDS outbreak after Pence shut down the planned parenthood.
>>
>>734894273
Where did he say that? I asked you for a time and you still havent given me one. And once again, youre backing away from your original position, since you know youre wrong.
He said he admired certain elements and similarities of cheney, not that he would model after him. This is pretty pathetic honestly. No wonder liberals are lsoing so much now. We just destroy you every time we have an open discussion.
>>
File: Democrats = better economy.png (757KB, 1280x2687px) Image search: [Google]
Democrats = better economy.png
757KB, 1280x2687px
>>734894424
>He never said the economy does better under the democrats, he just said that the economy does better under the democrats

Oh and btw, just to destroy your arguments even more, here is actual data that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt Democrats get much better unemployment and GDP growth compared to republicans
>>
>>734894424
why dont you just watch the video they linked. please
>>
>>734894429
Yes. Fags having unprotected sex is Pences fault.
>>
>>734894634
0:18

Reporter: "Is this kind of vice president you wanna be? [like dick ceheny]"

Pence: "well i think he is a very active vice president. vice president Cheney had experience in congress as i do, and he was very active"

He literally afirmed that he is modeling his vice presidency after dick cheney, you giant dickhead.

Stop the denial, holy shit this is painful to watch
>>
>>734894712
I did. Trump never said democrats are better for the economy. He said the economy seems to do better under them, even though it shouldnt. Which is probably correct in most cases. Idk why youre suddenly arguing about the economy, it was never about that. It was about what trump said. But its understandable that morons like you would get confused by these nuances.
>>
File: IMG_4018.jpg (12KB, 752x56px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4018.jpg
12KB, 752x56px
>>734893774
>>
File: 1483707352930.png (13KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
1483707352930.png
13KB, 326x245px
>>734895017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ

0:08 into the video
"The economy does better under the democrats"

Btw have a bonus video:

The video includes:
- Trump in fox news standing up against deportations

- Trump supporting gun restrictions

- Trump saying republicans are crazy right wingers

- Trump praising universal health care

- Trump praising Hillary Clinton

- Trump praising Obama and calling him a strong guy

- Trump saying he is pro-choice

- Trump just saying outright that he is a democrat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkizlur22sA
>>
>>734894909
Are you esl? How does Pence admiring certain aspects of cheney make cheney his role model? Ive been saying the whole time that pence admires certain aspects of cheney, that doesnt make him his role model. I dont think you understand English very well. Which is funny, since liberal idiots usually get useless degrees in subjects like that. Meanwhile I'm a chem eng student and destroying you.
>>
>>734895326

The entire video is about him being asked what kind of vice president he wants to be. she literally asked 18 seconds into the video: "is this the kind of VP you want to be?" and Pence is affirming that he wants to be like Dick Cheney.

Watch this, i want to see you trying to dent this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkizlur22sA

The video includes:
- Trump in fox news standing up against deportations

- Trump supporting gun restrictions

- Trump saying republicans are crazy right wingers

- Trump praising universal health care

- Trump praising Hillary Clinton

- Trump praising Obama and calling him a strong guy

- Trump saying he is pro-choice

- Trump just saying outright that he is a democrat.
>>
>>734895178
Yes, you stupid faggot. "It seems that the economy does better under the democrats". I already said that he said that. The original comment was misleading, thanks for pointing that out for us. Trump says a lot of things, as I'm sure you've noticed. They also get taken out of context, which you must have noticed, but are too stupid to acknowledge. Nice reddit spacing. Go back.
>>
>tfw i absolutely rekt a trump supporter in this thread, doing nothing but showing him what Trump himself was saying
>>
>>734895810
Later in the same video he continues to explain WHY the economy is better under the democrats. he says: "We had strong economies under the democrats, as well as the republicans. but we also had some really big disasters under the republicans"

He did not just say that the economy does better under the democrats, he even continued to explain his position. stop the excuses
>>
>>734895474
Yes, he admired certain aspects of Cheney, as ive said many times. But you idiots somehow think thats the same thing as having cheney as a role model. It isnt, and you know it isnt, which is why youve backed away from you original stance.
>>
>>734895977
Of course he said the economy seems to do better under the domecrats. I never said he didnt. The point was he never said "the dems are better for the economy" as the original commented misleading stated. You really dont understand these nuances do you? Probably since you esl or low IQ, so i forgive you.
>>
>>734896047
Your cognitive dissonance is strong. this is honestly painful to watch.

I'll help you:
imagine if Hillary Clinton went on to praise Dick Cheney. imagine if Hillary Clinton said she holds dick cheney in a high regard and that she wants to model her presidency after him.

Now, see this ugly, terrible feeling you got in your stomach? thats exactly how you should feel about it when mike pence was saying it if you don't have a double standard
>>
>>734895844
>when you get btfo so hard you have to make a whole seperate post to try to convince yourself otherwise
>>
>>734896327
>cognitive dissonance
Fact:
Pence stated that he admired certain aspects of Cheney being vp
Fallacy:
Pence says Cheney is his role model
Sorry dumbass, I won. You don't understand what cognitive dissonance is.
>>
>>734896475
I didn't get BTFO at all, you just get stuck on words instead of listening to the actual arguments mike pence and trump were making.

Pence was making an argument that Darth Cheney was a great vice president and that he is worthy of being held in a high regard.

Trump was making the argument that the economy does better under the democrats and that the economy went through several disasters under the republicans

I even have a video of Trump praising Bill Clinton and saying Bill Clinton was great for the economy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4

Trump is also praising Hillary here btw
>>
>>734896716
Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4

In this video Trump is directly praising Hillary Clinton and calling her a great senator, and he is also praising Bill Clinton and saying "Bill Clinton was a great president"
>>
>>734896868
Of course he is. You know why? All billionaires did this with the clintons, sincs the clintons are political whores. Bill Clinton passed a bill allowing trump to save millions in property taxes
>>
>>734896737
>i didnt get btfo
Lmao. Most retarded post of the thread.

Now. Why are there two people posting the exact same thing, making the exact same argument with the exact same wording? Shills. This is hilarious how fucking dumb you people are. Seriously kill yourselves. I hope your boss sees this and realizes how retarded you all are and fires you. Or do you do this for free? Lmao, hang yourselves, scum
>>
File: 1495337003859.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495337003859.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>734897360
Your denial is really strong anon. but you know, this comment contains an acknowledgement Trump is corrupt and he is willing to say things to please the people who make him richer, so at least that.

Eh, i guess i will leave this thread by showing you that Trump signed into a law a bill only 6% of americans approve, a bill that literally takes away your internet privacy protections:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/28/trump-bill-roll-back-internet-privacy-protections/
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-fcc-privacy-rules-repeal-explained-2017-4

Honestly it's beyond me why anyone would defend trump at this point
>>
Uh oh. Did you shills accidentally reveal yourselves by posting the same thing twice? This is fucking amazing.
>>
>>734897780
It's not "shills". im just one person who posted the same thing twice
>>
>>734890010
Well u know Mike and Don are low tier freemason/illuminati
Cheney and Bush are no different when it comes to secret societies
>>
>>734897686
What did I deny?
>signs away internet privacy
Just like obama. Why arent you shills praising him? Also if you actually understood what those bills dod youd know that all this does is make it harder for big companies to retain information and give it to third parties, which is good. Why are you using the least rare pepe? I fucking know youre a shill.
>>
>>734890010
what does it matter?
papa trump will reign supreme
>>
>>734898040
This particular bill is actually something pretty much all democrats voted to keep.

This bill is not about the NSA, its about giving internet providers free access to your personal data without your consent.

Also buddy, im not happy with Obama, he was a huge mixbag. he did some good things and some bad things. but he was for sure better than what we have right now
>>
File: GlobalNationalist.png (508KB, 676x962px) Image search: [Google]
GlobalNationalist.png
508KB, 676x962px
>>734894424
>Do you even know what globalist means? Trump is a nationalist.

LOL no
>>
>>734898040
>>734898215
To make it clearer:
Democrats wanted to keep your privacy rights intact by preventing internet providers from accessing your data without your consent.

Republicans voted to repeal this, allowing them to freely access your data without your consent.

It was pretty much a party-line vote
>>
>>734897826
Why did you make 2 individual replies instead of just referring me to you first reply? Youre a newfag redditor retard? I was right once again. How many times will you get btfo? This is too good.
>>
>>734898278
>nevermind actually looking at his policies and actions, here's a misleading news headline!
Unironically jump off a cliff
>>
>>734898380
Because i wanted to force you into seeing the video where trump is saying he is pro choice, in favor of gun control and that he is against deportations

Don't you see? Trump will just say anything that gets him votes. he has no real ideology, he just wants to enrich himself and his family
>>
File: 100b.png (595KB, 823x553px) Image search: [Google]
100b.png
595KB, 823x553px
>>734898507
Oki let me look at Trump's policies and actions:

Trump makes an over $100 billion weapon deal with Saudi Arabia (it's actually over $300B for a decade but $100B right now)
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-saudi-idUSKBN18832N
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-us-100-billion-arms-deal-saudi-arabia-a7733871.html
>>
>>734898355
What do you mean by data? Isp's have always been allowed to see everything you do online.
>>
>>734890010
Except for never confusing the nuclear button for a POST TWEET button, he's way worse.

Think Cesare Borgia.
>>
>>734898697
Before this vote it was illegal for internet providers to use your data without your consent
>>
>>734898520
>Trump will just say anything that gets him vote
Wow, like all politicians? He said those things decades ago. And how exactly is spending 150mil on a campaign and leaving your company to make a few hundred thousand a year as president enriching his family? Hes enriching all of america by promoting nationalism and cutting out of tpp and other bogus deals.
>>
>>734898697
ISP's, yes. The law blocks them from being able to sell this information to corporations. If it is repealed, they can sell said data to anyone. Including government agencies.
>>
>>734890010
Seems just as reprehensible but at least he's easier on the eyes and doesn't speak like a complete retard.
>>
>>734898585
Yes, he made money for the US. This is nationalism. He also cut globalist deals like tpp, paris accord, is criticizing nato, tightening international trade, and tightwning borders and other things. Nationalism. Get it yet, you fucking dumbfuck? I dont think you understand what globalism is lol.
>>
File: bernie-sanders-240-x-221.jpg (14KB, 240x221px) Image search: [Google]
bernie-sanders-240-x-221.jpg
14KB, 240x221px
>>734898921
>like all politicians
No, not like all politicians.

First of all, Trump is lying and flip flopping much more than the average politician. even more than hillary clinton, i would say.

Second of all, there are politicians who are ACTUALLY saying what they really think. look at Bernie Sanders
>>
>>734890932
I admire my asshole for how much shit it passes.
Me an Pence think alike.
>>
>>734898773
What do you mean by use? Google and fb etc were already "using" it. Honestly it sounds like you dont know what youre talking about.
>>
>>734898946
Govermnent agencies already had access to it thanks to obama lol. Why would they by it from isps?
>>
>>734898773
No actually. Not even a trumptard but the law they repealed had never been put into effect. If they did nothing then yeah, it would have been illegal eventually but nothing changed in terms of what ISP's were allowed to do before that vote.
>>
>>734899163
I can't find the exact quote right now, but during the campaign Trump said that Saudi Arabia are the biggest sponsors of terrorism. and now he is selling them 300 billion dollars worth of weapons.

If you are willing to close your eyes and pretend that this is fine, you are the most brainwashed trumpbot i have ever seen.

Even people who support Trump admitted that this is betrayal of what he said during his campaign
>>
File: trump agenda ruined by trump.jpg (175KB, 909x528px) Image search: [Google]
trump agenda ruined by trump.jpg
175KB, 909x528px
>>734890010
>s mike pence worse than Trump or better than Trump?

Worse, Pence might actually be able to get legilastion through congress and he has an evil agenda. Trump is just awful but thank god he has neutered himself.

pic related
>>
>>734899310
The bill was about internet providers, not google or facebook.
>>
>>734899196
Ya. Except for how he sold out for Hillary Clinton after swearing to fight the system and never give in and went and bought a lakeside mansion and sports car after taking millions from his idiotic fans like you. Bernie supporters are the ultimate cucks. I legit lold when you posted that.
>>
>>734899465
Did you see his speech to them? He called them out on it.
>>
>>734899646
If you prefer being bitten by a non-lethal spider instead of a poisonous snake, it doesn't mean you like being bitten by spiders.

Take this metaphor and apply it to what bernie sanders did. the fact he preferred Hillary Clinton over Trump doesn't mean he sold out you fucking idiot. sometimes in life you need to choose the lesser evil
>>
>>734899549
Yes, and by your logic, isps can now do what google and fb have been doing for years. So whats the big deal? The govt already had access to that info too thanks to obama
>>
>>734899739
That's a downright lie because i did see his speech to them, and not only that he didn't call them out on it, he kept praising them and even said that islam is one of the greatest religions in the world

Here is the speech:
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/trump-saudi-speech-islam/527535/

He is not criticizing saudi arabia in the slightest here
>>
>>734895017
It just seems like it should do worse under the Dems. Fuck reality, fuck the Dems, the idea is the only true thing. Alt reality is the only thing that matters. It just feels right.
>>
>>734899854
This is different because you have to visit facebook or google in order for them to take your data.

Now in order for people to take your data you just need to have an internet connection
>>
>>734899802
Of course he sold out. He was an absolute cuck. And then he reaped the benefits of capitalism from his exploited fanatics. He was a total liar. And they completely screqed him over and he said nothing. Trump was by far the better option if you wanted to go with anti-establishment politics. He was 99% self funded and had no corporate sponsors or foreign governments giving him money.
>>
>>734899901
Yes he is you retard. I watched the entire speech, and I know you didnt read all that. He called out islam and sa
>>
File: Trump loves hillary.jpg (834KB, 1816x2536px) Image search: [Google]
Trump loves hillary.jpg
834KB, 1816x2536px
>>734900232
I'm done with you.
You are an intellectually dishonest shill.

And btw, if you think bernie "sold out", then Trump is ULTA sold out, because he supported Hillary and praised her even when he literally had no reason to do it.

Trump praised Hillary as late as 2013 buddy. he only changed his tone against her when she was his direct political opponent.
>>
>>734900385
He called out radical islam, wew what a brave thing to do.

He did not show even a slight criticism of Saudi Arabia and he kept pretending the saudis are the good "moderate" muslims
>>
>>734900005
Yes and if you have a phone or use google chrome they always have access to your data. Basically now the people buying data have another source for it. Assuming the Isps will even sell the data now, which i doubt sjnce it would be bad for business. The whole thing seems like a nothing burger.
>>
>>734900232
99% self funded? That was another lie he told.
>>
>>734899739
Even if he did, who gives a what he says when he gives gives them a fuckload of weapons?
>>
>>734900386
>realizes bernie is a total cuck and a sell out exploiting his idiot fans
>b-but muh trump said nice things about hillary before he ran
Trump has always been open about being a capitalist pig and has never sold out to anyone. The clintons are political whores and trump used them, as do all billionaires. Sorry berncuck. You got btfo again.
>>
>>734900385
>Yes he is you retard. I watched the entire speech, and I know you didnt read all that. He called out islam and sa

LOL

"radical islam"

Not islam

T O P C U C K
>>
>>734900716
He was though. Prove me wrong, cunt
>>
>>734900232
>>734900716
Oh wait i missed the part where he said Trump was self funded

LMAO, he actually believed Trump was self funded? he went to take donations from billionaires and CEO's just like Hillary. he just didn't manage to get as much
>>
>>734900930
Alright ill prove you wrong:
https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=n00023864

It took 2 minutes of google search to see Trump's gigantic donnor list
>>
>>734900738
Nobody bought anything. The trip is lies, smoke, and mirrors. No deals have been struck. Trump lied about the arms deals. GASP!
>>
>>734900738
Because now they will help him fight radical jihadis. You probably didnt notice, but sa is now calling out qatar for supporting radical islamic terrorists. Its all part of trumps plan.
>>
>>734890010
What's wrong with Cheney jackass?
>>
>>734900899
Its exactly the same thing. Not too bright are you? Nice reddit spacing faggot.
>>
>>734900930
Here is a longer analysis:
https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=n00023864

Trump took money from corpoprate america just like Clinton did
>>
>>734901105
iraq
>>
>>734890010
better, but only marginally so. lets hope they both go down together
>>
>>734901105

aside from being only the 2nd sitting vice president to shoot a man while in office?
>>
>>734900930
https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=n00023864.
Of course, this is a just public record so you will not believe it. It did not come from the mouth of Trump.
>>
>>734901105
I thought he was making birdhouses in nantucket or something. He occasionally comes out to shit on trump, but otherwise is out of politics
>>
>>734901027
>less than 30 million
So he was still mostly self funded?

>gigantic donor list
>20 donors
Lol what?

Youare just proving my point you aboslute retard
>>
>>734901470
This list doesn't include private donnors.

look at trump taking 25 million dollars from Sheldon Adelson, bigger than any donation on that opensecrets list
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sheldon-adelson-commits-25-million-donation-to-trump-cause/article/2606125
>>
File: Ace-Ventura.jpg (51KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Ace-Ventura.jpg
51KB, 630x420px
>>734899646

>1,800 f2
> mansion

Also they sold another house before purchasing said mansion.
The dude has loads of credit card debt and is one of the "poorest" senators out there. Check different sources before buying into some right-wing crap.
>>
>>734901326
So fucking what.
>>
File: finance.png (20KB, 787x487px) Image search: [Google]
finance.png
20KB, 787x487px
>>734901470
Look here:
https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate?id=n00023864

only 19.85% of Trump's campaign money was self financed. 14% came from millionaire donnors, and 40% came from "other" which is mostly contributions from corporations.
>>
>>734901669
>giving 25 mil to an anti hillary pac 1 week before the election
Did you even read your article? He didnt give any money to Trump, and that happened 1 week before the election. Its notnon opensecrets because its not a donation to trump
>>
>>734901042
How does one become this retarded?
>>
>>734901105
What is wrong with a bloody shit that won't come out. Beats me as well as you I guess.
I will take a stab at it though, it stinks, it is constipated, and there is something very wrong with whose body has it. But my shit flows naturally easily.
>>
>>734901950
Look one post above you.

Only 19.85% percent of Trump's campaign money came from self financing
>>
>>734901427
Its good he shits on Trump when he's got time.
>>
File: IMG_3676.jpg (71KB, 725x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3676.jpg
71KB, 725x729px
>>734898585
>>
>>734890133
As a liberal this, no more chaos at least we'd have something reasonable to work against, not full blown retardia.

However if pence is modeling his Vice Presidency after Cheney, he's doing a shit show of a job, since cheney basically ran shit while Dubya was a poster boy. As I sit the orange moron is at the wheel and not letting anyone else take it.
>>
>>734901470
Buy a MAGA again hat lately. He got a shit load from the poor also.
>>
File: IMG_2509.jpg (64KB, 736x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2509.jpg
64KB, 736x692px
>>734902167
>>
File: hat.png (171KB, 513x504px) Image search: [Google]
hat.png
171KB, 513x504px
>>734902167
>>
>>734901958
His life is one fuck up after another. Now he is our fuckup.
>>
File: rtrngmq-e1489423242257.jpg (261KB, 1986x1121px) Image search: [Google]
rtrngmq-e1489423242257.jpg
261KB, 1986x1121px
>>734901977
Stay mad.
>>
File: IMG_3696.jpg (35KB, 480x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3696.jpg
35KB, 480x494px
>>734901051
>>
>>734901933

you're under the mistaken assumption that trumptards can read tables and interpret data. they'll repost this swearing it proves he didn't take any money from anyone for his campaign
>>
File: IMG_2517.jpg (213KB, 1325x1255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2517.jpg
213KB, 1325x1255px
>>734902167
>>
>>734901958
Look at that jew nose
>>
>>734902244
In sixty years when most of them got burnt in town squares, they will be worth a little bit more then the idiots paid for them to collectors.
>>
>>734902567
thank you /b/ bro.
>>
>>734900386

So using words to get an advantage is bad?
What do you expect?
Politicians say whatever is need dumb.
>>
>>734902922
"You cheating Jew! This is a knock off MAGA hat!"
>>
>>734902912
Jesus loves Jews.
>>
>>734890010
Just the fact that he's mentally competent makes him better than Trump.
>>
>>734903293
Why? Wait, I get it, that one was made in America.
>>
>>734890010
Neither are bad.

Trump has been excellent so far and pence well he's pence.
>>
>>734893056
4chan is pol
>>
>>734892986
Mconnel is better than any dem
>>
>>734893717
Both are awesome
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.