[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you turned vegan yet?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 27

File: gangsm.jpg (58KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
gangsm.jpg
58KB, 250x188px
Why haven't you turned vegan yet?
>>
>>734883290
cos I havent let any carrot bite me yet
>>
because i'm not a faggot
>>
>>734883290
I m vegan.
3 years.
Best thing i ever did.
I have so much energy.
>>
I've seen vaginas giving birth... and I still fuck them
>>
>>734883540
yeah but thats because you're a looney cunt
>>
Because I don't have a manbun
>>
>>734883290
i dont drink milk nigga. you cant scare me with that
>>
File: Rare-Roast-Beef-Sandwich.jpg (2MB, 1798x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Rare-Roast-Beef-Sandwich.jpg
2MB, 1798x1068px
>>734883290
Cause Murder is delicious
>>
>>734883290
Because I don't care about the pain and suffering of animals. We can't stop that amongst people, why put energy into stopping it with food?
>>
File: yep.jpg (280KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
280KB, 2048x2048px
>>734883290
Vegan for 1.5 years after watching some Vegan Gains, Earthlings and Cowspiracy
>>
>>734883883
Retarded logic.
>>
>>734884044
At least I'm not a vegan. You can't eat honey because it's "enslaving bees".
>>
>>734883897
but what if the dog is a republican?
>>
>>734883290
the retarded part isnt to eat animals per se, sure its grose and immoral but its wasting more resources than we get out as meat that is retarded
>>
>>734883897

I respect your opinion but I'm still gonna eat meat, not to piss you off but because I just wanna.
>>
>>734884316
Eating animals isn't immoral, the way we do it is immoral.
>>
you lot can thx me later
>Snap Teens .net
>>
>>734884316
This isn't India, we have plenty of food and taking up more resources to produce a superior quality of food isn't a problem.

Not to mention the nonsense rules veganism has. Can't eat shellfish even though they are barely alive. Hell oysters, clams, mussels, etc. don't even have a central nervous system so they can't experience pain in the way we know it.
>>
>>734883897
These pro-vegan and pro-Paleo cartoons are pure autism.

Animals were meant to kill other animals sometimes in cruel ways.

That's why tigers are fast and have sharp teeth, why angler fish have glowing, dangling balls in front of their mouths, and why humans have thumbs. We are also animals, just like every other creature.

We were meant to eat meat, it is part of our evolution as a species. We have just gotten significantly better at it than everyone else.
>>
File: c1d.jpg (83KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
c1d.jpg
83KB, 497x750px
>>734883290
>>
>>734883290
because fuck animals
>>
>>734884706
The problem of water shortages in many developed nations is because we use too much of it to grow food/water to animals, that WILL be a big problem in the near future..
>>
I love all animals

Especially with gravy or mustard.

I like hot dogs and McDonalds too though, even if it isn't real meat
>>
>>734885028
leave, not because you're not a vegan, but because your 'joke' was just awful, go far away and never come back
>>
>yeah I guess I could do without meat, I don't really like hurting animals, and you can still get plenty of protein and amino acids from milk, cheese, and other things that can be harmlessly produced
>NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU BIGOT
>why?
>BECAUSE I SAID SO REEEEEEE

vegans are fags and their ruined their own movement
>>
>>734885141

Nah. I'm gonna stand in the doorway and eat ribs instead
>>
>>734883290
been vegetarian since age 13, havent tuned vegan cause i fucking love the taste of cheese and stuff and there aint similar tasting plant based things for all the shit i enjoy eating. But I don't drink milk or wear leather stuff or shit like that. hopefully switch some day but not now
>>
Because I am a real man? A real man will never substitute delicious protein for fucking vegetables. Go back to sticking your carrots and cucumbers up your ass OP.
>>
>>734884951
And meat will become more expensive to produce and make up a smaller portion of our diet because of that increased cost.

Which isn't a bad thing, I tend to do a couple meatless days a week and am lucky enough to live in an area where most of my protein comes from fresh seafood. I eat red meat rarely enough that I can afford to buy grassfed from small local farms and my sister raises birds. I slaughter the for her and get enough to last me about half a year plus fresh eggs.

Not every meat eater is sweating while downing a porthouse covered in bacon. The simple fact remains that I like meat enough that I'm fine with killing an animal to get to it.
>>
>>734885161
To be fair the dairy industry is why we have the veal industry. Now don't get me wrong, I love veal but you can't get a cow to milk without getting it pregnant and having it give birth. You just take the baby away and keep milking them until they need a dry period to recover. Then you start the process over again.
>>
>>734883374
Yes you clearly are. When all meat gets banned you will be the one who is looked down upon and shunned. Hopefully deemed a savage and kicked out from real society.
>>
File: 1076115.jpg (82KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
1076115.jpg
82KB, 500x676px
>>
>>734884781
>We have just gotten significantly better at it than everyone else.
when is the last time you killed an animal and then had it for dinner you faggot? Killing 800k chicken daily in a tiny fucking slaughterhouse is very natural right? buying this shit for 50c in a shitty store is cool hm
>>
>>734885370

There's loads of cats, dogs and pigeons out there
>>
I dated a vegan girl for about a month. Wonderful girl, very friendly and very intelligent. But everything is a fucking chore with vegans.

Can't have popcorn at the movies, because butter is made with milk which comes from oppressed cows. (its not even real butter ffs)

Can't go to this restaurant, they don't have anything vegan (and they give money to the Establishment!!!)

Can't make her dinner because I don't have a stockpile of clif bars and kale smoothie mixes.

Can't bring her to family things because she will be hungry the whole time and be uncomfortable with all the "why aren't you eating anything?" questions, since I'm not about to explain to my family why my girlfriend believes in dumb bullshit, and she probably wouldn't either.

I appreciate that some people care about animal rights, even though they probably care more than the animals do (like how lots of vegans are also white people who wear BLM shirts and have dreads for some fucking reason). But if you want to pretend to help a cause while not being a fucking pain in the ass to everyone else, be a vegetarian, and just cut *actual meat* out of your diet.
>>
I'm a member of PETA -
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals.
>>
>>734885646
Human nature buddy. Kill or be killed. I will not be the one who is killed. Gotta teach these animals their place in the food chain.
>>
>>734883897
There is a difference between a prey animal and a predator animal. We don't eat dogs and cats cause they are not prey. There are only a few predator animals that we eat
>>
>>734883290
Because I've never had a need to.
>>
>>734885735
so edgy, never heard that before
>>
>>734883290
Steak and chicken are delicious. Nothing can compared to a properly seared strip steak.
On a side note, people drinking milk should be castrated
>>
>>734883374
/thread
>>
>>734885646
We as a species have become extremely efficient at killing animals for meat, so efficient that we raise animals purely for the sole reason of harvesting and killing them.

I didn't say it was morally acceptable, but evolutionarily, we are the superior species.

Go sit on your leather couch and put your feet up on your wooden coffee table and tell yourself how much you care about animals and the environment.
>>
Just had a bacon egg sandwich with mayo

Get at me
>>
>>734885753
would you be fine with getting killed by a stronger human? Is that also human nature? just curious
>>
>>734885699
this 1000 times
>>
>>734885822
hot opinions ya got there, faggot
>>
>>734885959
Name one meal superior to steak. It can be anything, even other cuts of meat
>>
>>734885938
If this was the stone age or some shit yeah. Still have to worry about niggers though. And if we all ate plants there would be none left. So you would rather starve to death so animals can live?
>>
>>734885919
we have become efficient at many fucking stupid things. We drain our resources and fuck things up. Is that a good thing, something to be proud of?

Also, I don't own a single leather product but that's not the point
>>
>>734883290
I add one year of being an omnivore for every time you post this thread.
>>
File: 7mG959d.png (492KB, 610x553px) Image search: [Google]
7mG959d.png
492KB, 610x553px
>>734883874
This.

At least i have the decency to feel guilty for it. Peoples hypocrisy is so fucking thick on this issue. If i were to humanely kill and eat a cat, people would lose there fucking minds, but they so no problem with murdering cows and pigs by the billions.
>>
>>734885938
You talking about predator killing predator which goes against the natural order
>>
File: DSCN0250.jpg (167KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0250.jpg
167KB, 640x426px
Mmmm
>>
File: 19286872963.jpg (133KB, 756x564px) Image search: [Google]
19286872963.jpg
133KB, 756x564px
>>734886156
*see
>>
>>734886224
This makes me happy inside.
>>
>>734886070
so nowadays the human nature is worthless. but it also matters because it's the reason we're allowed to kill animals mindlessly? right now animals eat the plants we could eat. The production of 1kg meat comes with a pretty big price. We have WAY to many animals to feed in order to kill them and throw most of them in the trash afterwards.. and we probably have too many humans on this planet aswell man
>>
>>734883290
Because i don't need a shitty moral high horse to feel better about myself every time i meet other people
>>
>>734886156
>if we kill and eat cat
What are you talking about? People already raise cats to eat them in certain countries.

Meat is meat. Do I want the animal to suffer? No. Do I want to devour their flesh to the bone? Yes.
>>
>>734883290
Because I'm not gay
>>
>>734886114
As I explained, it may not be morally acceptable, but a bunch of vegan hippie manbun fags are a fart in a hurricane in thinking that not eating meat or animal biproducts will stop the meat industry, or even mildly reduce its impact.

Everything you do contributes to the destruction of the natural world. You're probably on a phone or a laptop, made with materials mined from a third world country. You charge it from a power outlet, that energy probably came from burning cheap coal. You wash your hands in the sink and shit in a toilet, contributing to your local groundwater contamination. You probably live in or near a well-developed area, where all the animals have probably either died off or fled so you could have a nice warm comfortable home, heated by burning crude oil.

Keep telling yourself that going vegan is you cleansing your hands of your moral dirtiness. The exhaust from your car says otherwise.
>>
>>734884198
Its exploitation, if a bee hive gets infected by some shit the whole bee farm will be exterminated even tough most of the bees would survive.
>>
>>734885699
My girlfriend of 6 months is vegan, not so much because of morals but the fact it just doesn't appetise her and she thinks it's pretty weird as a whole (like mixing chicken and cow fluids to make pancakes etc).

Obviously I've cut way down on my meat eating and am thankful for it as it's healthier and has good benefits.

The chore bit I get though, eating out isn't too hard because of a lot more places supporting veganism, but for days out and stuff we usually pack food ourselves.
>>
>>734886509
>>734886510
I'm in america you fucking retarded faggots, and here they would freak the fuck out.
>>
File: 135.gif (357KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
135.gif
357KB, 640x360px
>>734886156
>>
>>734886649
>(like mixing chicken and cow fluids to make pancakes etc)
so do you have a girl that doesn't cook, or does she only apply retarded reductivism to a few particular ingredients
because protip, cooking is fucking weird
>>
>>734886742
Your mother is a whore.
>>
Because I'm not a cum gargling faggot
>>
File: SjQclIQ.jpg (360KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SjQclIQ.jpg
360KB, 846x1024px
>>734886911
>>
Because I eat good food
>>
>>734885699
Movies have nachos witch are vegan.

Go to vegan restaurant or a vegan friendly one, not that hard to find.

Dont need that stuff to make good tasting vegan food.

Your family is retarded if they think veganism is dumb.

No wonder it lasted only 1 month you are one stupid cunt.
>>
>>734886423
Stop with this bait young man it's time to put you down for your nappy! You can't get essential protein from eating just plants. Plus they taste like dog shit.
>>
>>734887047
found the newfag
>>
>>734883290

Because humans are not herbivores.

That being said, i'm pretty close to being a vegetarian, but full blown veganism is just an extremist thing. Many vegans will defend their diet even when it's pretty obvious that the human diet was never meant to be this strict.

I also have a deadly nut allergy, so i couldn't go full vegan even if i wanted to, since so many vegan meat replacement contains a shit ton of walnuts and pecans.

Also, i hear some vegans out there seem be taking a nosedive towards being delusional and believing that gluten-free food equals vegan+ super-health-food, and not something that only people with actual medically diagnosed Coeliac disease should be eating.
Gluten free is NOT health food, you dumb fucking vegan sheep...
>>
File: t0COzHP.png (234KB, 545x440px) Image search: [Google]
t0COzHP.png
234KB, 545x440px
>>734886977
>>
>>73488478
wtf. you must have some crazy strong thumb with a huge claw or some shit if you think we evolved thumbs to kill animals with it and then saying therefore we eat meat. Frugivores have fingers and thumbs to pick fruit, not to kill a buffalo by shoving your thumb in its ass
>>
>>734887209

That's an Asian ass.

AKA flat as a board.
>>
>>734886636

All the fruits you eat have to be pollinated at one point. So technically you are exploiting also bees.
>>
>>734887047
Nachos have cheese on them you fucktard, that's not vegan.

I'm not spending $20 on a plate of kale.

Vegan food is fucking disgusting. Ever have quinoa? It's horrible.

My family is a bunch of bostonian massholes, vegans are fucking aliens to them.

Vegans are retarded, delusional hippie fucktards.
>>
>>734886838
She cooks for me lots, not really what the point you're making is? Did you miss the part where I said she's vegan?
>>
>>734884781
Muh cavemen and tigers eat meat so its justified to breed and kill billions of animals while there is no need for it. You are one special retard.
>>
>>734883897
Vegan gains
>If you eat meat you're no different than a psychopath.

Real top notch intellectual...
>>
>>734883290
Because, although I sympathize with the cause (but some vegans can be extremely obnoxious), I like cheese and meal with meat a lot. I'm French.

I've cut cheap low quality industrial processed meat, like kebabs, fastfoods or frozen steaks, and most dairy. I eat meat once a week on average.

I mostly reduced the meat intake for sustainability reasons. Don't really care about animal suffering that much honnestly, I killed my first chicken when I was 8. As long as it doesn't come to the level of fuckery of industrialized meat farms. Or if it's as good as foie gras.
>>
>>734887047
I've been vegan for 7 years here in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, and I'm here to tell you, it has not been worth it in any way. Huge fucking hassle to even feed yourself, it's so expensive, and restaurants are impossible. But I'm too disgusted by animal products to ever go back. So now I have to live the rest of my days as a vegan. Learn from my doom. I am your motherfucking Jacob Marley, telling you it's not fucking worth it.
>>
>>734887387
Yeah it is justified. We are the superior species.
>>
>>734885781
Wrong. We don't eat dogs/cats because we domesticated them to be useful and their personalities are great.
Cows and chickens literally don't do shit other than produce food.
>>
If vegans just advocated lessening portion sizes and stopped preaching and name calling maybe people would have more time for them.

Imagine a world where we all stop eating animals and everything is beautiful.

Oh no all those cows ate our veg and that tiger ate a cow on our broccoli patch and then killed our baby
>>
>>734887574
>their personalities

A dog doesn't have a personality, people think their animals have personalities but they don't have a brain that is intelligent enough to develop a personality. Your dog only loves you because you give it food, and it thinks all humans it "loves" will give it food.
>>
>>734887057
>You can't get essential protein from eating just plants
you're a stupid nigger my friend.
>>
>>734887327
Order it without or with hotsauce.

Vegan placed don't offer boring food, there is a ton of good tasting food with vegan mock meats.

Never had that i'm sure it sucks but you clearly don't had good tasting vegan food. There is a lot of good vegan food out there that taste meat like.

Carnists who make so much dumb excuses are asshole cunts.
>>
>>734887449

A superior species that just needs that XL Big Mac with extra bacon. Who cares about carbon dioxide from cow shit killing the planet when we can have ourselves a happy meal while hardening an artery.
>>
>>734883290
Been a firefighter for 6 years and a vegan for 1 year. I have a lot more energy and I dropped weight but still have muscle. This lifestyle has helped me with my job having more energy. You guys should give it a try.
>>
>>734883290
Because I like meat.
>>
>>734887292
Looks like a tight fit ass to me. Superior to flabby fat asses all day
>>
>>734883290
everyone should be vegan. so much better!
>>
>>734883290
Because I choose not to.
>>
>>734885491
>vegan nazi
Well shit.
>>
>>734887385
well she's eating combinations of literal plant genitals grown in fields where billions of creatures have died from pesticides, seasoned with spices produced using bone char, cooked with resources extracted from the deaths of additional billions
that's not even starting on soy toxins

yet somehow milk is so le weird xd
>>
>>734887728
Different dogs will make different decisions in the same situations. That's what personality is.

I'm not here to back up veganism or anything, but saying that animals don't have personalities is just childish and ignorant.
>>
File: muh feelings.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
muh feelings.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
>>734887718
You literally don't make any sense. If the majority of people would go vegan it will take decades and meat supply will gradually drop so breeders will breed less animals gradually.
>>
>>734887965
Lol, carbon monoxide? So you don't use electricity, drive a car, use public transport, or own electronics? Making a fucking ham sandwich isn't gonna accelerate global warming, and becoming vegan isn't gonna fix it. Don't think being a vegan cleanses your hands of environmental damage. It doesn't.
>>
>>734887728
You obviously have never owned an animal before
>>
>>734884658
How can killing something be moral that does not want to die and can be avoided?
>>
I barfely care about humans outside my immediate circle of friends and family.

I'm fairly hostile to people outside my own cultural- and ethnic group.

What makes vegans assume I should care about things not even of my own species?
>>
>>734888148
They don't, a dog doesn't know it's a Carl or a Jim. All it knows is that owner-person gives it food, and that it should stick near owner person because food is good.
>>
>>734883290
because I'm an animal that needs protein
Just like all humans are animals that need protein
>>
>>734883290
My body isn't a fucking temple. It's a receptacle. I work out a bit. I pay taxes. I eat steak with blood dripping from it. I ain't being put in the ground looking like Kate Moss and stinking of tofu based balled shit. Go fuck a celery you creepy shiv.
>>
>>734887965
Carbon dioxide is what plants eat moron. You are thinking methane.
>>
>>734888278
I have two dogs lol, i love them, but they aren't intelligent enough to have a "personality" other than the bullshit one I assigned to them.
>>
>>734888108
Milk is pretty weird though. Cows are gross animals, and you squeeze a warm white fluid out of them. It's gross when you think about it. That's why it's illegal to sell without pasteurizing it.
>>
>>734887965
>carbon dioxide from cow shit
>carbon dioxide
>cow shit
>shit
>carbon
>shit
You need more mental fibers in your diet.
>>
>>734883522
And nothing interesting say
>>
>>734884781
naturalistic fallacy you fucking retard
>>
I don't eat my foods food you pathetic sack of human garbage
>>
>>734888159
Bullshit, there's no such thing as the free market. If everyone stopped eating meat today the government would launch a trillion dollar beef bailout with tax dollars and hold us all financially hostage until we went back to eating meat.
>>
>>734888406
You must have never seen a breast in your life if you don't know their function
>>
>>734888399
A dog is a reflection of the owners personality with slight variances. Your boring ass dogs probably say something about yourself
>>
>>734888318
Oh, so you just haven't ever met more than one dog.

Different dogs behave differently. Some are energetic, some are lazy, some just wanna get rubdowns, some only care about food, grossly their behavior is very similar, but that's true of humans too.

What exactly do you think personality is?

>a dog doesn't know it's a Carl or a Jim

So because you don't think it comprehends its name in the same way you comprehend yours, that means it doesn't have a personality?
>>
File: 00000404040440.jpg (108KB, 1063x789px) Image search: [Google]
00000404040440.jpg
108KB, 1063x789px
>>734883290
Real watches at $0?
>>
>>734885491
> real society

Yeah. All of those wicker pants and tofu bars. Damn I'll miss that. Carrot cuck
>>
>>734888499
still people choose to drink hormone fluids mixed with pus, while the company selling it lists it as "healthy" which is a blatant lie
>>
>>734888428
He never said it's natural therefore it's good. He never said it's natural therefore it's anything. There was no conclusion reached from the reasoning other than because we're animals, we do it. Stop trying to be a pseudo intellectual faggot.
>>
Eating meat as I'm typing this.
>>
>>734888513
Yeah because most people's dogs are just like them.

The fuck is that bullshit. A dog is a dog. It's cute and fluffy and wags its tail when you say "walk"

Its not a fucking cartoon character.
>>
>>734888031

But immensely inferior to a tight well rounded booty.
>>
>>734888499
I'm fully aware of 'how mammals is,' but it's still gross. Biology in general is pretty disgusting.
>>
>>734887390
That's from his skit.
>>
>>734885735
And a loyal member of Reddit by the sound of it
>>
>>734883290
So, potential faggot reporting here...

I might start consider doing it, just because if you research how many gallons of water a typical egg, or hamburger requires is over 200+ for a single egg!!!

I'm over here in California, having to take shorter showers because there is no water and really only saving maybe 100 gallons a week...

It just sucks, animal agriculture produces more greenhouse gases than any other source.

We are kinda fucked, by 2050 we'll all have to be eating vegan because animal products will be a thing of the past any way.
>>
>>734888454
You just went full retard.
>>
>>734888623
I dunno, is such a thing even possible? Tell me more, spambot, you're infinitely more interesting than everything else going on in this thread
>>
>>734888610
Those are differences in how your animal behaves in its environment, not your dog's "personality"
>>
>>734888406
no dumbass
milk is produced by nearly all mammals to sustain life
it's illegal unpasteurized because it's incredibly susceptible to bacteria because of it's abundance of nutrition, and pasteurization reduces its susceptibility
>hurr durr the CDC and FDA are evil organizations that allow pus to go through chemical checks, that's why they have so many health standards like hurrrr pasteurization
fuck off
>>
File: OP is fgt.jpg (337KB, 1912x1116px) Image search: [Google]
OP is fgt.jpg
337KB, 1912x1116px
>>734883290
Why in the fuck would I want to turn vegan?
>>
>>734888650
I used to live on a dairy farm. You are talking about worst case scenario which is immediately thrown out
>>
>>734888826
Prove me wrong, kids. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>734888790
Cowspircay touched on this topic that Cali tells people to shower less while 1 hamburger costs 250 gallons to make lol. In the U.S. its really easy to be vegan, even mcdonalds and burger king has vegan options i hear.
>>
File: 1493008653347.gif (2MB, 302x446px) Image search: [Google]
1493008653347.gif
2MB, 302x446px
>>734888790

Bull shit
>>
>>734888720
>boob milk is gross
God you vegans are whiners. Every child is feed milk because that's what they are supposed to eat
>>
>>734887971
Go fuck yourself, smokey the bear. I bet animal fat fires piss you the fuck off, don't they?
>>
>>734888699
Dogs are mammals which can learn traits. Similar to humans almost all of those traits are taught when it is still a puppy. Being raised by a human will make the dog inherit traits from the person.
They don't have brains like ours but you can't dismiss the similarities between them
>>
>>734888790
>California
found your problem
>>
>>734889010
>i hear
Yeah? Well I hear your mom gives $5 handjobs. I'm going to assert that without any evidence to back it up.
>>
>>734889005
What is there to prove? You just assume that will happen and have a stupid reason for it and even if that happens why would people buy meat after they quit just because breeders will get bailouts?
>>
>>734888790
Research how much water it takes to make an almond or avocado.
>>
>>734889131
"learning traits" isn't a characteristic of a mammal, you stupid fuck.
>>
File: 1480811000614.jpg (84KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1480811000614.jpg
84KB, 500x625px
>>734889010

I just don't get it, if that's really real, it just seems as if everyone else is choosing not to believe it.
>>
>>734883522
gtfo fag
>>
File: 1472236070833.jpg (34KB, 245x586px) Image search: [Google]
1472236070833.jpg
34KB, 245x586px
>>734889252
Yeah, its just as bad. But knowing that and doing nothing seems fucky right?
>>
>>734889265
It's the characteristic of a developed brain
>>
>>734885936
sounds delicious
>>
>>734889351
The sad fact is we've kind of fucked California agriculture. It was never sustainable to grow food in the desert.
>>
>>734885646
Its called division of labour and is the reason why we're so good at it, fucktard.

Its a symbiosis. Without us,those chickens would have never lived.
>>
File: 05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg (103KB, 768x364px) Image search: [Google]
05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg
103KB, 768x364px
>>734888790

I don't care, I'll go down guns blazing
>>
>>734883290

Because being a pescatarian is fucking awesome!
>>
>>734886649
>My girlfriend of 6 months
that is a bit young anon
>>
>>734889545
jej
>>
>>734889444
Trips = TRUTH
>>
>>734885646
Shit, i killed a goat like 2 weeks ago. Hung that bitch upside down and slit his throat clean. Saved the blood for my mom and had the best damn goat birria ever. Everyone should kill an animal for food at least once.
>>
>>734889351
It's not just california though, it's the larger picture thats fucked
>>
>>734888713
apparently vegans are not good drivers.
>>
>>734889545
All the zozzle.
>>
>>734889638
I agree
I don't feel all that great when I do the killing, but I do it anyway because fag food doesn't feed hungry kids
It's an important thing to feel
>>
been a meat eater for most of my life, been vegan for 2 years and it was best thing that i should have done sooner,. there was no reason for me not to be, so i stopped kidding myself. i fucking dare you fgts to last a month being vegan.
>>
https://youtu.be/ZHD5z36M6Ew holla
>>
>>734889851
Well it's not like killing anything is fun. It's not a task I enjoy but it doesn't bother me.

>>734889923
Nobody cares.
>>
>>734889521
You know what they say about pescatarians
they only eat two kinds of meat:
fish and dick
>>
>>734889108
yeah but no other species continues to drink milk after infancy, not least from a different animal.. its a stupid human thing
>>
the real problem is too many people, and that is not being addressed

changing everyone's diet to plants will save nothing if people continue to reproduce in higher numbers than the planet can support

not eating meat because of that is one of the dumbest ideas possible
you faggots are gimping yourselves on purpose because you are too stupid to address the right problem
I dont give a fuck when you do it to yourself, but dont try to force it to everyone else
>>
>>734890060
Fish is barely meat.
>>
>>734890062
It's a smart human thing. Free calcium.
>>
>>734890194
what the fuck does that mean
>>
>>734888857
Straight from wikipedia
"Many animals express individual behavioral traits that are stable over time and context. These traits are measurable and are described in over 100 species including salamanders, fish, lizards, birds, rodents, mink, bighorn sheep, horses and cattle."
>>
>>734890289
>>
>>734886583
Well said.
>>
>>734887290
No, but to hold a weapon and shove that up the buffalos ass.
>>
>>734890414
that's an actor describing his hobby
he'd probably call you a faggot
seriously though what causes one to hold such a belief
>>
>>734885936
did you use veal instead of bread?
>>
>>734883774
Or a man romper...
>>
>>734887965
Woah, you can get a big mac with bacon now? Sweet!
>>
>>734888053
We all fucked, mate.
>>
>>734890609
Dude, take a joke and it's a character from a TV show describing his hobby. You might want to check if you have an iron deficiency.
>>
>>734883290
Because I was born an omnivore and plan to stay that way.
>>
i dont want to become a dirty liberal.
>>
>>734890945
I thought you were serious. I'm hungry as fuck have a nice day
>>
>>734891004
I'm a dirty liberal and I still kill a good portion of my own meat.
>>
Plants are living beings too, where is the outcry?
>>
>>734891094
Plants even react to injury. Some are capable of defending themselves and warning others as well.
>>
>>734891050
you shouldnt be allowed to eat meat.
There should be a sign at restaurants that says,. no liberals allowed.
>>
File: 1496701254893.png (114KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496701254893.png
114KB, 500x512px
stop watching porn
>>
>>734889045

Those are cow utters. Also that woman needs to work on that belly. That shit is saggy as fuck.
>>
>>734891050
biting your bf's cock doesnt count as killing the meat you are about to put in your body
>>
>>734891194
Tell that to the full grown pig I slaughtered last week.
>>
>>734890062
Its an amazing human thing. Why do you think it's mostly non-nigger aka northern ppl drinking milk? It helped us survive in colder climate with certain vitamins.
>>
>>734891203
theres pig jelly and insect chemicals in ice cream, so fuck off liberal vegan shit lady.
>>
>>734891188
Thats what Im saying? They have just as much right to live as anything else, fucking heartless vegans.

STOP THE PLANT HOLOCAUST YOU MONSTERS
>>
>>734891306
did you do it while being sucked off by one of your muslim friends?
>>
>>734891448
They tend to stay away from pork products.
>>
>>734891377
You know locust gum doesn't come from locusts, right? It's the name of the tree.
>>
>>734891493
and thats whats wrong with liberals, you oughta tell em to sit their smelly asses down and eat the fucking pork.
>>
I'll stop eating meat just as soon as every other omnivore and carnivore on planet earth does.
>>
>>734891591
Nah, it's like getting a Mormon to drink. You just have to get them away from other Mormons and curiosity takes over.
>>
I raise all of my own meat. Chickens and cowe. You fucking vegans shout about change and animal rights but don't do a God damn thing to change it. I also hunt my meat. I will not stop eating meat. My animals live good lives and my family lives good lives by eating them.
>>
>>734891712
sooner or later youl be surrounded by them and they will force you to their habits instead.
Go find an island to be a liberal all you want so you dont pull us sane right wingers down with shitty policy,s
>>
>>734891762
amen, fuck vegans, fuck liberals.
its all about giving animals a good life and respecting them.
>>
>>734891901
>youl
>policy,s
engrish my secon langeu
>>
Also faggot vegans with your animal higherarchy, what about all of the insects and small mammals that are killed to produce your produce? Fucking idiots l
>>
>>734891901
God, I can't wait until gook moot deletes /pol/.
>>
>>734892010
yep.
>>
>>734892069
That would just send them all here. You know they won't follow their brethren to the other promised lands.
>>
>>734892069
pol will take over, we started with the usa.
>>
>>734892069
/pol/ has cancer just like /b/ does
>>
>>734892172
They are already shitting this board up in pretty much every thread. Remember when /b/ was just ironically racist? These are the pimple faced teenagers that didn't get the joke and took it seriously.

>>734892366
Except all of /pol/ is cancer instead of just being mostly cancer. And it's spreading.
>>
>>734892639
>>not all of /b/ is cancer
nigga you just mad about politics, you dumb
>>
>>734883290
because only faggots don't eat meat
>>
Because I honestly don't care
>>
>>734886583
Damn boi, this.
>>
>>734893462
If there's anything I want a vegan to understand about veganism and its perception, its that
>>
>>734883290

I am.

I find it amusing that so many people are arguing for eating meat the same way people are arguing for a god, and still not seeing that they have the same cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>734894881
before you finish that fedora tip, tell me what your problem with milk is
>>
They say you shouldn't eat meat because it's cruel or whatever but what about lions and other predators? Are they cruel and evil because they're trying to eat? No, so why's it any different for us? We've been predators since the beginning and we've now developed a new way in which we can replace hunting with a low effort alternative called farming. These farmed animals are selectively bred to produce the best meat they can and as a result of us farming them they've avoided extinction because alot of them would struggle to survive in the wild so if it wasn't for us being carnivores they wouldn't exist today. Also meats really good for you
>>
File: IMG_20170414_182923.jpg (846KB, 1765x1310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170414_182923.jpg
846KB, 1765x1310px
>>734883290

because animals are delicious
>>
Because I acknowledge the fact that humans are omnivorous by evolution, and respect other peoples choices while laughing at them.
>>
>>734884929
said the animal
>>
>>734883290
Because I don't give jack shit about any living organism that isn't my friend in case of humans or my pet in case of other species.
>>
It's really fucking simple

Some people have enough self worth to care about their health, other beings, and the fucking planet.

Some people don't.

Anyone that has 6 minutes of free time can find out why it makes fucking sense to be vegan, people don't want to though. Tradition, addiction, and force of habit are fucking strong
>>
>>734895593
you need a fucking ak47 to kill a rabbit? jesus tacticool 2a fags are cringey
>>
>>734896107
pretty self-righteous for a guy with no sources
>>
>>734895593
nice airsoft gun mate
>>
>>734896107
stop with this bullshit that veganism is "better for the planet"
>>
>>734896219
literally fucking google

>is milk healthy
>how does animal agriculture effect the environment

fuck
>>
>>734896365
explain to me how it's not
>>
>>734888310
Plants want to die?
>>
>>734896404
>is milk healthy: yes
>how does any agriculture AFFECT the environment

wow google sure is crazy huh
try again
>>
Do vegans consider bugs meat? Is eating bugs considered okay by vegans?
>>
File: IMG_20170530_182859.jpg (530KB, 1765x1310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_182859.jpg
530KB, 1765x1310px
>>734896276

thanks, these are all nonlethal rubber BBs...
>>
>>734896440
stop telling yourself that you're saving the planet by not eating meat. a tuna sandwich isn't hurting the planet any more than veganism helps it. you drive a car, use electricity that comes from coal, use more water than you should, shit into your groundwater, dump chemicals down your drains, have wooden furniture... you're not reducing your footprint at all by eating tofu instead of chicken.
>>
>>734896539
exactly what im talking about

gtfo if you don't want to actually learn things
>>
>>734896664
no sources, fuck off lil bitch
>>
I've been vegan for 10 years now
shit is af
>>
>>734896602
Fucking nice.
That's about the only reason why I would like to be American. You can own fucking military grade armory and nobody cares.
Here I'm a weirdo for owning mere CZ 75 B and a few boxes of ammo.
>>
>>734896642
What a fucking apathetic mentality

We all use shit that's fucks something up. You're right. The point is to try to be fucking better. There's LITERAL PROOF EVERYWHERE of what we're doing to the planet, so if i can cave a few hundred gallons of water, and hopefully help lower the demand by .0000000000000000001%, then fuck you I'm going to do it.

>hurr dur i dont give a shit nothing anyone does helps

Fuck off.
>>
>>734896869
??
>>
>>734896755
lazy as tits
>>
>>734896980
I'm not gonna argue your opinion and find your sources for you, lazy bitch
support your argument or shove your opinion back up your ass
>>
>>734896602
lmao your dick must be minuscule
>>
File: 1480770174652.jpg (41KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1480770174652.jpg
41KB, 500x294px
>>
>>734891235
>t. kissless hugless virgin
>>
>>734896904
okay, i agree with conservatism and sustainability practices, but you assholes tout veganism as thinking its saving the fucking planet because like .001% of the nation's consumers don't eat meat products and use "all natural" chemicals to poof up their manbuns. if you didn't shove it in people's faces and act like pretentious assholes whenever someone asks you why you're vegan, people might respect your stupid bullshit more.
>>
>>734897300
you're just generalizing, that's all.
Im not a fucking white knight. I don't "act like im saving the planet" i act like i WANT to fucking save the planet.

Sorry about the assholes, just listen to the educated ones

The internet hypes up this stigma of us being twats. Go meet a normal one in real life and the perspective will shift a little
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.