[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

14 years old qt madly in love with you. Wwyd?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: 1Egk5wp[1].jpg (58KB, 540x387px) Image search: [Google]
1Egk5wp[1].jpg
58KB, 540x387px
14 years old qt madly in love with you. Wwyd?
>>
Oh, and age of consent in your place is 16
>>
>>734854268

Go for it, fuck it, you only live once.
>>
>>734854268

moar?
>>
>>734854268

Young girls are exceptionally emotionally unstable. Plus she will be barraged constantly and endlessly that she was raped and you are a rapist.

You will go to jail. As a pedophile. Good luck with that.
>>
Buy her an ice cream, send her home to her parents. Wait 4 years.
>>
>>734855070
b&
>>
>>734854796
That's exactly how I picture it going. She blabs to her friends, some parent finds out, her parents find out, the cops find out. Her parents and cops interrogate her. "He raped you didn't he, honey?" She knods, "Uh, yeah, rape."

Boom. Jail. Fucked for life.

It's worth it in the moment, but you only live once and I'm not spending 20 years in federal fuck me in the ass prison.
>>
nothing wrong with being in a relationship and not fucking her till she's ready, need to get a signed paper with her hand writing and consent, then i'd say you're good to go.
>>
>>734855833
Children can't give consent.
>>
Wait till they turn 18
>>
File: 1478036992458.png (1MB, 1009x816px) Image search: [Google]
1478036992458.png
1MB, 1009x816px
>>734855948
you'd be surprised
>>
>>734854268

Date her for a year. Only going as far as kissing.
Wait less than a year, bingo.

(Age of consent here is 15.)
>>
>>734854268
I would immediately run to a mirror to make sure I'm still in my skin, because there's absolutely no reason for 14yo to be attracted to a bland, chubby, 30yo piece of shit like me.

Hopefully I woke up in the body of a younger, hotter guy.
>>
>>734856075
Contracts with minors are unilaterally voidable at any time.
>>
>>734854842
this
>>
i would fuckin bring her to her parents and tell them to fix her you pedo fucks
>>
File: IMG_4544.jpg (364KB, 1788x1169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4544.jpg
364KB, 1788x1169px
>>734854268
Shelter her from corrupt officers and teach her to be a hitman.
>>
File: 14314.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
14314.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>734855948
>>
File: 1473896537881.gif (659KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1473896537881.gif
659KB, 300x168px
>>734856246
Wow no job security in the mining business.
>>
>>734856246
Pedos refuse to understand the concept of legal consent because that disrupts their whole world view.
>>
>>734856075

it's not that they don't have the mental capacity or ability to give consent, it's just that they legally are not able to. They are not full people in the government's eye.

There have been kids who have refused painful cancer treatments yet the parent just overrides them because they are the guardian of a supposedly helpless and completely unintelligent being.
>>
>>734854268
In this situation currently, reluctantly told her I'm obligated not to like her.
>>
>>734854268
low key try to fuck her
>>
>>734856536

And blacks completely ignored laws that messed with their world view when they fought for civil liberties.

Laws do not make the measure of morality or truth.

in New York, 13 year olds are allowed to have sex, it's just that the other person can't be older than 15 because that somehow makes it wrong.

It's not "wrong" or "immoral" it's just against societal norms.
>>
>>734856718
>It's not "wrong" or "immoral" it's just against societal norms.
It's both.
>>
>>734856849
Because you have been programmed to think that it's wrong.
>>
File: 1406997172108.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
1406997172108.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>>
>>734856931
No, because I realize that children are not mentally developed enough to be capable of giving informed consent.
>>
>>734856536
and what version of legal consent is the right one?

31 US states that say 16, not 18?
Italy and Germany, that say 14?
Parts of Mexico that say 12 or puberty?
Arabic countries that say 9-10?
Delaware 120 years ago that said 7?
The very first legal age of consent law ever passed, that said 6?
All human history in all societies prior to that which had no restriction at all?
>>
>>734856849

My great grandfather was 28 when he married his 14 yo wife back in the 1920s and nobody ever said he was a pedo or anything..

Historically, even within the past 200 years, once the woman had her first period, she was eligible to marry and breed.

>>734857043
Do you have children? This notion is just proof that parents do not educate their children enough. Sex is an important part of life and all too often parents don't teach them anything and want schools to do it or their religious nuts and want them to know nothing of sex at all except that it's wrong and dirty and is only for making babies after you're married.
>>
>>734856718
Yeah sure. You fucking underage kids is exactly like the civil rights movement. The laws might not measure morality or truth because they don't have to, they just measure The Law. nobody gives a shit about morality or the truth because both are fucking subjective in the minds of humans. The law is not.
>>
>>734857216

This. The variation between morality and laws around the world gives me a mental hard on.

It's so convoluted and arbitrary a lot of the time.
>>
>>734857262

I didn't say they were, but the notion that the only measure of morality are the current laws in place in the country is asinine....laws change, morality is supposed to be a universal truth that never changes.
>>
>>734857216
>this
>>
>>734857216
The current one as stated in the area you live.

Christ see what I mean? They are willfully obtuse on the law because they just cannot deal with it. It's not a hard concept to grasp.
>it's illegal to fuck children
>>
>>734857218
>My great grandfather was 28 when he married his 14 yo wife back in the 1920s and nobody ever said he was a pedo or anything
Times change.
>Historically, even within the past 200 years, once the woman had her first period, she was eligible to marry and breed.
Even within the past 200 years, it was acceptable to own other people as property.

Something being traditional does not make it correct.

>Sex is an important part of life and all too often parents don't teach them anything
Teaching children about sex does not equal allowing them to have sex.
>>
File: 1415134095406.jpg (119KB, 634x795px) Image search: [Google]
1415134095406.jpg
119KB, 634x795px
>>734854268
>>
>>734857043
>16yo
>Two years to able to vote
>Not mentally developed

Man, I know the educational system is shit pretty much everywhere but you are underestimating human idiocy.
>>
>>734857463
In your mind, is a 14yr old a child or a teenager?
>>
>>734857416
So if I move to Mexico it's no longer wrong to fuck 12 year olds? Wonderful. I agree.
What if it was changed back to 12 where I am, do I go from being a pedo to no longer being a pedo automatically?

"legal" consent has no relation to actual consent.
the only age where you can even begin an argument would be the age of reason, which is generally agreed to be 7.
>>
>>734854268
wrap her legs around her head. go to town.
>>
>>734857405
Morality is also bullshit, because nobody can ever agree on what it actually is. Nobody is talking about morality. We're talking about Law.

I don't give a shit if you fuck teenagers. But it is against the law, and quibbling over the meaning of consent is only going to make the judge hate you more.
>>
>>734856469
my nigga
>>
>>734854268
Groom her for 18 or fuck her at my place. Depends on the situation.
>>
>>734857623
Nobody said "wrong" I said ILLEGAL. Yeah, sure go to Mexico and fuck kids. I don't give a shit. You're a pedo because when someone tells you it's illegal to fuck children you sperg out like I just told you ice cream is now illegal.

Nobody gives a shit about "actual" consent. Nobody but pedos.
>>
>>734857654
Well here is a slightly different issue.

There's two concepts: malum prohibitum, and malum in se. Things that are wrong only because they are prohibited, and things that are wrong because they are evil in and of themselves.
There's pretty broad agreement historically and currently, and statutory rape falls into the prohibitum category. Murder, rape, stealing.. in se. Drugs, prohibitum.
>>
>>734857463

This is such a mental hurdle for you.

Morality = eternal truth of right and wrong that cannot be changed

Law = Words of men that change at a whim

what everyone here is trying to get you to see is that just because something is the law doesn't mean it is morally or intrinsically "wrong"

The fact that you say "times change" when I told you of my great grandfather is because you are a relativist. Historical relativism is the belief that things that were once commonly accepted as ok are only NOW wrong because we know better. No. Slavery was always wrong.

>Teaching children about sex does not equal allowing them to have sex.
no shit...but if they knew about sex and its risks etc, couldn't they then make informed consent??
>>
>>734857463
So, you love rethoric logic?

Times will always change, that's why law always change.

So your tradition of hunting down pedos might not be correct and might eventually be illegal, given that a murderer has more human rights than a pedo is unlikely but it might happen all the same.
>>
>>734857593
>Two years to able to vote
>Not mentally developed
Hence why they are not able to vote.
>underestimating human idiocy.
Setting an age is the only viable way to go about it. Trying to test each individual to see if they are developed enough to be able to give consent would be impossible.
>>
>>734857863
Kinda like how drugs are illegal but millions point out how stupid those laws are right?

Are you some statist authoritarian that thinks laws are always right and nobody should challenge them?
>>
>>734857867
And normal people don't give a shit about any of that. If you don't like the law, write to your senator or some shit. If you're going to break the law anyway and come up with some mental gymnastics to avoid feeling bad about it, great.

Just don't expect anyone to ever give a single shit what you have to say about it.
>>
>>734857923
>what everyone here is trying to get you to see is that just because something is the law doesn't mean it is morally or intrinsically "wrong"
Yeah, I already see that.
>The fact that you say "times change" when I told you of my great grandfather is because you are a relativist.
No actually. The people of your grandfather's time were wrong. Times changed and people figured out that they were wrong.
>if they knew about sex and its risks etc, couldn't they then make informed consent
No, because they still aren't mentally developed enough to be able to wisely process that information.
>>
Wait 4 years
>>
>>734857863
and actually, more and more people are starting to care about actual consent because police and prosecutors are increasingly abusing the laws to charge teens with same-age partners under laws meant for 50 year olds fucking 5 year olds.
>>
>>734857654

No, morality is not "bullshit" it's pretty much the basis of all civilization, religion, and laws.

that's why you get a fine for speeding and you go to prison for murder. One is inherently wrong and the other is frowned upon but not immoral.

I completely understand that having sex that goes against the law is illegal, but not that it is morally wrong.

I'm just saying many laws are arbitrary and that an unjust law shouldn't be a law. This is what happens when our senators can stand up and quote scripture to get laws passed.
>>
>>734857863

But what we're telling you is that just because a government says something is illegal doesn't mean it is wrong or should be illegal.....

defending the law blindly just because it is the law means we would never advance as a society and you'd never be able to preach about historical relativism.
>>
>>734858044
No I'm a fucking realist that knows I've got to pick my battles against The Man and fucking children isn't a battle I or anyone else would ever win. Except in battle against the kid to fuck them, that's easy.
>>
>>734858074
Do you feel bad about breaking the law when you smoke a joint?

When you go 1mph over the speed limit?

When you violate a website's TOS, which is now considered illegal under the CFAA?

No? Because morality matters, and even laws that cover some actually immoral situations can and are applied to situations that are not that least bit wrong
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.