[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I burn the shit out of my leg just in that one spot with top

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 24

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I burn the shit out of my leg just in that one spot with top Ramen noodles out of the microwave 3mins - i ran it under 15 minutes of cold water should I go to the hospital ??? Should I do I'm serious it hurts lol any doctors or EMTs in the house? Am I overreacting ? Took some Vicodin
>>
just a small burn. get some ice, wrap it up and put it on your burn.
>>
>>734833812
No charing, large blood loss or lose of sensation in the area of the burn? Because if not you're being a puss. Take some ibprophen for the swelling, some aloe and an ice pack. Obviously don't leave the ice pack on for more than 30 minutes at a time.
>>
>>734834020
Loss*
>>
>>734833812
What's in the box?
>>
go to a hospital, it can turn into a deadly infection
>>
>>734833812
You're not overreacting but I do think you're going to need to cut off your dick.
>>
>>734834020
Thats a second degree burn,
(aka partial thickness burns) affect the epidermis and the dermis (lower layer of skin). They cause pain, redness, swelling, and blistering.
He should seek medical attention due to the size of the affected area. he's at greater risk of infection due to the size of the burn.
>>734833812
Op at least go to an urgent care facility and they can give you a proper ointment to use on the burn to prevent further damage and infection.
>>
I have a first-aide certificate and I say she'll be right
>>
just keep it clean, maybe pick up some burn cream from cvs if it's not healing. it'll probably scar and it will look a lot worse tomorrow
>>
>>734834367
>second degree burn

That's what I guessed too, but I have 0 medical background. So there's that.
>>
>>734833812
Infection is your problem so yea hospital.
>>
Smoke weed and you will be fine.
>>
>>734834523
>>734834367
>>734834364
>>734834347

OP your skin is now an open membrane, I'm afraid if you don't seek medical attention now, you will die as a result of a deadly infection

All jokes aside, don't be a bitch, pour some disinfectant on that shit and man the fuck up
>>
>>734834367
All they're going to do is look at his burn and tell him what I said and then tell him to put an antibiotic on the affected area
>>
>>734834367
>risk of infection
yeah that's true but just keep it clean and cover it when you are out of the house. if it doesn't heal and starts to pus really bad with thick green pus get some antibiotics.

fuck going to a doctor though they'll charge you hundred or more bucks to say what I said
>>
Suck it up princess.
Occupational hazard of being a neet basement dweller.
Eat your noodles
>>
>>734834517
>>734834367

You're wrong thats a 3rd degree burn the skin is broken and starting to die around the edges, that greening brown stuff around the edge is dead epidermis, and he clear fluid is damaged dermis.

>>734833812
You should do to an ER immediately you need a skin graft to repair damage beyond the dermis.
>>
>>734834741
Also, wash it with water and put saran on it.
>>
>>734833812
What a wimp

I got bacon grease fresh from the pan on my right pointer finger knuckle. All the skin sloughed right off. Slapped a Band-Aid on that bitch it scabbed over in a week.

Now my knuckle looks a little weird, less wrinkly than the others.
>>
Timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>734834683
>fuck going to a doctor though they'll charge you hundred or more bucks to say what I said
>living in a country without free medical
kek
>>
Go to doctor if in first world country where you can afford basic healthcare. Self treat if in third world country. There.
>>
What the hell is wrong with you people?

4 mins 20 seconds in microwave. No more than that.
>>
>>734834654

This.

The doctor is going to be like, "Yep. It's a burn. Here's some ointment you could have bought over the counter for $4 and we'll send you your $1000 ER bill in the mail."
>>
>>734833812
Go to the ER now
>>
>>734833812
You'll be fine OP. Get rid of the dead skin that's peeling off and let it air out properly. Burn ointments or whatever is fine if you're worried about it getting infected.
>>
>>734833812
Antibiotic ointment and cold compress. Thats all the docs are going to do. Let it dry out once a day then cover it back with ointment. Just watch for signs of infections. Try not to pop the blisters for a couple days if you can. They are there to protect the skin.
>>
Hey yeah I could eat some ramen noodles.
>>
>>734833812
Instant relief and reduces overall pain and swelling. The cheaper the better.
>>
>>734835015
the blister is already pooped that's what the crap around the edges is, this is a 3rd degree burn he needs to seek medical attention.
>>
>>734833812
honestly cant tell if trolling. about to dump 3 minute ramen on my leg. that's the time I always microwave my ramen for too
>>
>>734834785
lololololol no.
>>
Don't listen to people talking about deadly infections. Go to a drug store and buy some disinfectant and burn ointment and maybe some bandage and something to cover up the burned area after putting ointment on it. If it really hurts get some weak pain killers. Wash the wound a few times daily and put ointment on it.
>>
>>734834523

it not a 3 degree burn
>>
>>734833812
Don't put cold water on it. Burn gel/ointment is what you need. If none is available use mustard or pickle juice.
>>
>>734834892
>free medical
No such thing, it costs somebody something.
>>
>>734835107
No, its not. Just because a blister has already formed and popped does not mean its a 3rd degree. This is just 2nd degree burn. Water burns very rarely create 3rd degree burn because the temperature is typically not over boiling point and decreases rapidly in contact with the dermis. So it usually only effects the top layers of the skin. Dude is going to have more blisters pop up. Ointment, cold compress to help with swelling and he should be fine.
>>
>>734835353
or it costs a lot of people the smallest of amounts. So tiny that they don't even notice.
>>
>>734833812
How do you burn yourself that bad with ramen?
>>
>>734835160
Typically washing multiple times is not neccesarry for burns. It causes unwanted irritation and actually remove some protective layering that develops to help fight infection. Washing it once a day. Immediately applying some antibiotic ointment then allowing to dry out some and covering is about all the maintenance you need. You really just want to keep it as dry as possible.
>>
>>734835353
>it costs somebody something.
the australian government pays for it, same with life-threatening or emergency operations
>>
>>734833812
get a topical anasthetic spray normal pain killers wont be enough for that
>>
throw some ointment on it, and avoid touchin it. dont cook ramen again w/o parents permission
>>
>>734834949
>1k bill
Seems about right.
Also if you are worried about getting an infection steer clear of hospitals.
>>
>>734835716
You know who pays the Australian government? The taxpayer. Somebody is paying something. Nothing in this world is free.
>>
>>734833812
holy shit i pour boiling water over myself once a week and nothing happens

its shitty when theres a sock holding it in place

the trick is to run the sock and the foot underwater

also, aren't you retarded usa fags supposed to wear shoes inside?
>>
>>734835573
http://reason.com/blog/2017/05/23/california-single-payer-health-care-cost

>The Sacramento Bee notes that, even after accounting for an estimated $200 billion that could be saved by replacing current state-run health programs with the single-payer program, the state would still need to come up with $200 billion annually.

>This year's state budget in California, by the way, is about $180 billion. That means that implementing a single-payer health care system would require doubling (at least) the state's current tax burden. The analysis of the health care proposal presented to lawmakers on Monday suggests a 15 percent increase to the state's payroll tax to provide the necessary revenue.

>The cost analysis is seen as "the biggest hurdle to creating a universal system," the Bee reports.
>>
once smashed my fucking knee open
smashed it against the concrete
had this giant fucking wound,
washed it and treated it with neo amisept for week(s)
took a long time but it quit producing pus and got fine in the end
>>
>>734836090
cont.

also how the fuk could you get an infection from boiling water...

thats like getting an infection from an antibiotic
>>
>>734833812
Not a doctor or anything.

I am however an ironworker who burns himself a lot worse then that bullshit on a regular basis. I've never gotten medical attention for one and I'm still here. You can use burn ointment to help reduce your bitchin. If you go to the hospital I'm fairly certain the cute nurses will kek at your faggotry
>>
>>734835573
Americans don't understand such things. They think a few Dollar more in month but no security is worth it because they are too stupid to think about the consequences. They are raised with that Ultra capitalism Attitude that everyone Just cares for his own
>>
File: 1489521779794.jpg (43KB, 479x371px) Image search: [Google]
1489521779794.jpg
43KB, 479x371px
>>734833812
>should I go to the hospital ???
get them to rub some ointment on your pussy too.
>>
>>734836197
Don't be a retard

http://reason.com/blog/2017/05/23/california-single-payer-health-care-cost

>If this sounds familiar, that's because it is. Just last week, we reported on a similar single-payer proposal in New York State, which would require doubling (and possibly quadrupling, depending on which projection you believe) the state's tax burden. Vermont's attempt to implement a single-payer health care system collapsed in 2014 because the costs were too high. Colorado voters rejected a proposed single-payer system in 2016 when faced with the prospect of increasing payroll taxes by 10 percent to meet the estimated $25 billion annual price tag.

>The list of states that have tried to go single-payer is still a small sample size, but a fairly wide ranging one. It includes states with large populations and small ones. States with a variety of economies and tax systems. States that are growing quickly and those that aren't.

>Despite that range of variables, one thing remains constant: state-level single-payer health plans would require massive increases in tax revenue, equal or larger than the amount of revenue consumed by every other state-level program in a single year.

>A single-payer system at the federal level would have the same fiscal problems, of course, but unlike state governments that are required to balance their budgets annually, a nationally single-payer system would just be added to the federal government's ever-growing tab. That's not necessarily better, but it would offer something of a solution to the problem of how to pay for a hugely expensive new entitlement. Until Democrats control the federal government, though, state-level efforts like the ones in New York and California are likely to continue percolating.
>>
>>734835914
What? Why would we wear shoes inside? I mean obviously if we are in a place of business or in a public building we would. Why would we not take our shoes off in a private area of comfort?
>>
>>734835924
Meanwhile every european country has it and most of them can afford an real house too (and not that american cheap Wood shit that Looks like its from walmart)
>>
>>734836165
Are you retarded or is this bait?
>>
>>734836165
Wounds create a breeding ground/open membrane for bacteria. 9 time out of 10 the infection does not originate with the cause of the wound but from bacteria introduced during the healing process.
>>
>>734836378
Europoor houses are the size of milk cartons, and they have enormous tax burdens

Your ideas of the world are formed by talk shows and HuffPo, maybe broaden your horizons with reason.com
>>
Really, if you go to the urgent care facility and ask the receptionist (or whoever is available) what it is they should be able to tell you what you need, seeing as they probably get burns all the time. Then you get the hell out of there before they get your info so they don't charge you.
>>
>>734833812
If you're that worried about it go get it checked out, otherwise... Get some gauze, wound disinfectant and some non-stick bandages. Change that shit twice daily / more if needed. Pretty much if you're not a filthy slob you should be fine.
>>
>>734833869
You don't ice burns.
>>
>>734836452
This is if you're an uber poorfag, and have no insurance or anything, and just want an opinion without products
>>
>>734836378
Are your houses not constructed from wood? The typical american house is a wood frame and brick. To my knowledge this is the standard for housing worldwide. lol.
>>
>>734836447
Why would you need a gigantic House? Atleast we are not poor when we have an accident. And we have 2 months holidays in year than 2 weeks (2 weeks kek are u a fucking nigga Slave or what?)
>>
>>734836452
If you're going to be cheap just go a a drugstore or grocery store pharmacist and ask them

They have had some training believe it or not and enjoy being asked for their expertise since they typically just fill orders all day. Not exactly rewarding for a job that requires special training.
>>
>>734836165
>underage/thirdworld/nigger detected
Remember those health classes? Yeah, maybe you should retake them. Enjoy dying via plebness aka a staph infection my friend.
>>
>>734836608
We just dont pay the bill. Problem solved.
>>
>>734836445
was joking : d

but just saying, you can control the situation quite well...
you can smear disinfectant on it 15 times a day and use pads with impenetrable plastic backing, instead of gauze that is easily penetrated by pathogens (even through 19 layers)
>>
File: 1430767396453.png (332KB, 472x475px) Image search: [Google]
1430767396453.png
332KB, 472x475px
>>734836608
Time off is negotiated. That's how we do it here. We don't have one-size-fits-all solutions to things. If you're too stupid to negotiate or don't care, that's on you.

I was fine with working every day of the week except when I was sick. It's called having a worth ethic. You need one to survive and prosper in a country that doesn't tax the earners 70% to provide the NEETs with everything.
>>
>>734836566
In Germany, wood is generally not used as a building material, but rather homes are built using Kalksandsteinmauerwerk (sand/limestone brick masonry) — a type of concrete mixture. Metal rebar frames are created and the Kalksandsteinmauerwerk blocks fill in the sections to form the foundation, walls, and ceilings. The outside of the blocks then have a layer of stucco applied and then painted (normally white, but other colors are sometimes used). Inside the blocks, a product like Styropur (styrofoam) will be used as insulation. The roofs are typically covered using slate shingles.
>>
>>734836566
In europe they use metal and concrete. Even if their were a tornado, the house would still stay
>>
File: 20170605_122208.jpg (735KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_122208.jpg
735KB, 1920x1440px
>>734833812

For fuck sake people.

Medfag here. Rinse very well with sterile saline sol. Use plastic tweezers or similar to remove as much damaged tissue from around the edges. If ever there was an infection risk multiplier, then rotting tissue is certainly one.
Spray or dab on antibiotic spray or cream.
Apply dressing. This is important. DO NOT use plasters, bandages or gauze directly on the injury.
Use a gel based dressing, such as watergel or Burnshield. (dirt cheap at pharmacies),
or use Melolin dressing, also easily available.
Remove dressing as often a possible after 24 hours to avoid it sweating too much. Clean and apply clean dressings regularly, at least once a day.

Also, get a first aid box.
>>
>>734836447
'reason' from a redneck drumph LMAO
>>
>>734833812

you need that colloidal silver ointment to put on it. go to a small clinic.

it's gonna suck wearing shoes for a couple of days. don't wear a sock.
>>
apply some smecklers powder
>>
apply Ben Gay to the balls OP
>>
>>734836566
>Are your houses not constructed from wood? The typical american house is a wood frame and brick. To my knowledge this is the standard for housing worldwide. lol.

you'll have to excuse him. he's not used to housing not provided by the local burgermeister. he's used to government provided and assigned concrete cof-- boxes for housing, complete with designated african.
>>
>>734836658
"health classes" how fucking retarded is that
every child knows all that shit
you stupid americans, fucking adults who can't spell
>>
>>734834919
6 mins. Sometimes 7. I don't microwave with memes.
>>
>>734835088
THIS! Dubs don't lie!
>>
>>734834919

that's still leg searing hot, numbnuts. and i realize you don't get out much, but microwave oven powers vary.

it even states it on the microwavable packages.
>>
Sounds like you needed an excuse to take vicodin.

How's that opioid addiction going?
>>
>>734837486
Our american houses have style and personality.
>>
File: 1493772706201.jpg (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493772706201.jpg
97KB, 600x600px
>>734835796
>>734834949

Who says he doesn't have health insurance? Also with Obama care, don't all Americans have health insurance - till Trump takes it away?
>>
File: I sort glas retard mongo idiot.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
I sort glas retard mongo idiot.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>734836175

>an ironworker who burns himself a lot worse then that bullshit on a regular basis

Apparently you aren't a very good iron worker.
>>
>>734835924

so...

single payer could work. we'd all save money not paying insurance, but pay that much in to the state instead. (before any governmental ineffieciencies and kickback increases)
>>
gauze pad with antibiotic ointment + wrap with medical tape when wearing shoes for the next week.
>>
>>734837672
>Our american houses have style and personality.

His has africans.
>>
>>734837817
>single payer could work
Not when taxpayers are on the hook for it

The only reason Federal entitlements work is because going over budget just accumulates more debt. State governments don't have that luxury. No one wants to buy state debt.
>>
File: image_generique.jpg (105KB, 1035x687px) Image search: [Google]
image_generique.jpg
105KB, 1035x687px
Hospital is free dude, you should go there just in case
>>
>>734837486
Kek i think you were never in europe. You may don't talk when you have no idea about the topic
>>
File: suburbia.jpg (158KB, 625x375px) Image search: [Google]
suburbia.jpg
158KB, 625x375px
>>734837672

>Our american houses have style and personality.

Totally, fag.
>>
File: unwetter-usa.jpg (185KB, 860x528px) Image search: [Google]
unwetter-usa.jpg
185KB, 860x528px
>>734837902
You know that USA has more african culture than Europe. Also i think your wood houses are closer to bushhouses than an metal/concrete/brick House that can withstand every weather. Pic related. It's US paper walmart house
>>
For all the faggots in here who thing single payer healthcare would work look at the VA. That IS single payer healthcare. Furthermore it was run by your god bernie sanders.

Willful ignorance destroys humanity.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-veterans-scandal-on-bernie-sanderss-watch

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/30/va.hospital.hiv/

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433760/va-still-unreformed

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-the-va-frustrates-veterans/
>>
>>734838198
>Kek i think you were never in europe. You may don't talk when you have no idea about the topic
Not the anon you replied to, but I was in Paris 3 weeks ago for municipal storm&sewage water work.
I go on the metro, there's 2 white people in the car. Me and another guy.

The rest were black and arabian. Mostly black.

So fuck you. You listening to your media, you pretending your countries aren't invading, you pretending you don't work a job to pay for their food, housing, hospital when they knife each other in honor disputes...you're fucking lying to yourself.
>>
>>734836772

>70%

USA's highest tax bracket is 39.6%, ours is 41.4%. Given that's the absolute highest and not the mean, I would 1000/1000 pay an extra 0.5-1% in tax in order to never worry about healthcare as well as already having a much higher standard of living and a much lower crime rate.

Must suck to live in a country as poverty stricken and deprived of education as the USA.

>I was fine with working every day of the week except when I was sick. It's called having a worth ethic

No that's called modernized slavery. Enjoy being a nice little cog of capitalism
>>
>>734836658
oh and nigger, 3rd world countries incl. countries like Switzerland
>>
File: images(1).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images(1).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>734838452
This is European Houses after tornado
>>
itt: people advising agaisnt visiting the docotr because of insane medical costs

HAHAAHAHHAAHAHAH

fucking dumb amerifags
>>
>>734838538
>No that's called modernized slavery. Enjoy being a nice little cog of capitalism
Someone doesn't want to work for things and earn them.

I bet you got the master summon materia in FF7 fer sure.
>>
i fell out of a car yesterday and didnt go to the hospital you pussy
>>
File: HOPITAL-panneaux.jpg (22KB, 378x450px) Image search: [Google]
HOPITAL-panneaux.jpg
22KB, 378x450px
>>734838465
Oh come on Hospitals are free all over europe it could be the very same in USA if you didn't gave the whole control of your economy to private banks and rich people.
>>
File: us army welfare.jpg (93KB, 553x700px) Image search: [Google]
us army welfare.jpg
93KB, 553x700px
>>734838465

>For all the faggots in here who thing single payer healthcare would work look at the VA.

How about you look at the rest of the world dipshit?

And CNN, CBS, etc. are fake news. So why should we believe their lies about Bernie Sanders?

>That IS single payer healthcare.

It's not. It's some shitty military program.
>>
>>734838518
> Goes to french
> Thinks its representive for Europe
French is the only place in Europe where people are fucking ugly and mixed inbreds.
>>
>>734833812
The hospital for a tiny burn?
Jesus people are fucking pussies these days fucking pour gas on yourself and light it so u get a real burn faglord.
>>
>>734838760

>> Goes to french
>French

>French is the only place in Europe where people are fucking ugly and mixed inbreds.
>French is the only place
>French
>place

Idiot.
>>
>>734838650
So someone doesn't want to work 7 days a week and somehow they're lazy?

Jesus Christ you're retarded.
>>
File: young-black-doctor.jpg (570KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
young-black-doctor.jpg
570KB, 1000x667px
>>734838848
>The hospital for a tiny burn?
A tiny burn can get infected and kill you.
Hospital is FREE. You go there when you have any health concern, doctors are happy to help you.
>>
>>734838760
I also regularly do work in Darmstadt, Malta, London, Manchester and Stockholm.

You want me to tell you what I've observed in each of these cities? It's going to directly contradict what your media has been telling you.

Just as an aside, I've seen the wait in clinics in countries with social healthcare. I'm surprised more of you don't die waiting to see a doctor.
>>
>>734838733
That pic of the guy eating the hot dog is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>734838538
Beside free healthcare, we have free education and homeless get social money so nobody has to beg or starve. and we have an minimum wage of 10$/hr. Also their food quality is horrible. And they live in a police state with A ihr B "democracy"

Murricans are brainwashed by shills. It's one of the peoples which are most easy manipulated. If they wouldn't spend billions in their military they could have it as good as us.
>>
Typical second degree burn!
Needs to be kept clean, a cream such as any silver sulfateazine will need to be used for a couple of days and then will need to be left to dry out

14 days until absolutely healed! Nothing really serious and little to no scarring depending on quality of personal aftercare
>>
>>734838923
This post right here is mentality behind the reason why Russia will overtake Europe in 30 years.
>>
Sue 'em
>>
>>734839034
>Beside free healthcare, we have free education and homeless get social money so nobody has to beg or starve.
4/10 bait London has a larger homeless population than chicago
>>
>>734838982
But what if doctor is nigger?
>>
>>734838650

Thank you for proving that your education system is indeed, complete shit.

0/10 for reading comprehension.

Working 7 days a week without ever having a day off unless you're sick =/= don't work to make a living.
>>
>>734839034
>Murricans are brainwashed by shills. It's one of the peoples which are most easy manipulated. If they wouldn't spend billions in their military they could have it as good as us.

Hey, they love to feed some fat billionaires so they feel rich themselves. Education and free healthcare? They just prefer to watch happy rich people on TV.
>>
>>734839002
You don't die seeing a doctor. Kek, people wait longer because light illness gets treated after heavy illness. It's called priorization.
>>
>>734834439
Australian?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>734839239
It's called a mistake. Prevent illnesses is cheaper than curing illness. That's why a free healthcare system is cheaper than a private one.
>>
>>734838465

worse, the va is government provided "healthcare". there is a public version, the indian health service. most tribes used it, but many have take over their own health care now. can you imagine being a doctor and working for government wages? you'd have to either be a saint or the worst fucking doctor out there. which do you guess it is?

Some doctors are just young, getting experience and I think some were in a program to pay back their medical school by working for the government. But too many are just horrible doctors.

I've been to them. You are only allowed one reason to come in. You have more than one problem, you have to come back another time. And the doctor will decide what your problem is, and if it's different from the one you wanted treated, you're fucked.

You will wait hours to see the doc. I've waited four hours before. Then you get to see an angry doctor who looks on you with disgust because he fucked his life up. And then, depending on what the problem is, they might not even be able to treat it - too expensive. Government won't pay for a fraction of the procedures that private insurance does.
>>
>>734834517
>>
>>734839388

If you think that's bad, you should see the cock.
>>
File: burntleg.jpg (1MB, 1125x2000px) Image search: [Google]
burntleg.jpg
1MB, 1125x2000px
>>734833812
OP, I did pic related on the edge of steel fire pit last summer. Shit sucked. Here's what you do:

Get NON STICK gauze pads, an Ace wrap, and some Silver Sulfadiazine Topical cream. Apply the cream, cover with the non stick pad, then wrap (not too tight, just tight enough to keep everything in place)

Leave it like that all day, literally only take the shit off to shower. You're basically allowing your body to heal with a wet scab, it'll take about 10 days before everything is healed.

I won't lie to you, it's going to be gross. Every time you change the bandage you'll have nasty goop in there. Sack up and deal with it.
>>
>>734833812
burns always fucking hurt
>>
>>734839356
>can you imagine being a doctor and working for government wages?

You mean like 6000 or 10000 euros net income each month... without the need to payback any loan for education?

Such a hell....
>>
>>734838982
Jesus u are a fucking pussy U should go to the hospital for your infected vagina.
>>
>>734839227
They dont even recognize how stupid they are. They think everything with "social" is communism and is bad. Meanwhile their country is run by lobbyism and banksters and they think they are defending their country in the other side of the world. Also i like how they talk about the refugees which US caused by arming "moderate rebels" and Iraq war. i know some murricans and they are pretty nice guys, but those brainwashed patriotic fucktards are cancer.
>>
>>734833812
I dumped that shit down all over my stomach a few years ago after the suggested 5 minutes. I was just fine. The scar isn't even there anymore.

You'll live, you fuckin' pussy.
>>
>>734836658
staph infection? i thought you could only get those from being around hospitals.
>>
>>734839620
>tfw I wish I was here an hour and a half ago
>>
>>734839356

This is the biggest load of crap I have ever read. Nothing of what you have said is true. I live in a country with a NHS equivalent and have never waited longer than 20 minutes to see a doctor, have had general checkups and skin checks/talked about current medical conditions all in the same session, all completely free. The average GP here earns 200k a year.

The government here pays for transplants/medication/cancer treatment/surgeries. Literally everything you have said is just a massive lie. Nearly every country in the world with a high standard of living has universal healthcare and it works, doctors aren't suddenly poor, they're still one of the highest paid professions in the country. You're a brainwashed fucking idiot.
>>
>>734839620
>You'll live, you fuckin' pussy
You never know. If it get infected he can dies.

In doubt, just go to the Hospital, it's free.
>>
>>734840001
i never realized how bad americans had it until i saw some guy on here post his medical bill. $2000 for an MRI scan.

i had one last week after going to the doc with a headache. cost me $0.
>>
>>734840026
It's been like 4 years. I'm fucking fantastic. I didn't even put anything on it but some triple antibiotic once every few hours.
>>
>>734834367
I think it's Lupus
>>
>>734840177
Good for you, but pretty imature behavior. Didn't your mommy told you: "Health is important, don't play with it, if any doubt: just go to the Hospital. They are free for a good reason"
>>
>>734838465
I get what you are saying, i live in europe so i don't really have the problem, but you can see how insurance based healthcare creates a perverted incentive for people to remain sick in order to not increase their premiums, which in turn can make their conditions worse (in this case an easy to treat burn to a problematic infection) and overall it reduces the general health of the nation.

It is in the interest of the governament to mantain its citiziens healthy, so even running it to a loss, it is, in my view, worth it provided it does not bankrupt the state.

This being said, i somehow believe that in the particular case of america, there is no way whatsoever to go full european style. Aside from the fact that the usa has huge health problems like obesity, and all sorts of shit you get from the lack in regulation in food production and poor dietary standards; the insurance system is too well established and quitting it would surely crash the nation's economy.
>>
>>734838635
tornados causing house destruction in europe. do you mean europe alabama?
>>
>>734840382
Kek. I like you.

Really though, the only thing I go to the hospital for is head wounds. I've sterilized and sewn my own open wounds before.
>>
File: 1496598363108.jpg (57KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1496598363108.jpg
57KB, 600x574px
>>734833812
tbh I'd just pat it with some guaze and rubbing alcohol and let it air out all day, can't be bothered with bandaids and since you're on chan it's not like you're going outside to risk infection or anything
>>
>>734840588
Step back guys we got jhon rambo here
>>
You're right doctor brainiac, the noodles did not char his skin.
>>
>>734834785
Naw mane it's second. I stepped on a hot coal as a kid once and it looked bretty same
>>
>>734833812
Youll be fine pussy, enjoy the scar
>>
>>734834040
Ja-ja!
>>
>>734840644
I'll take that as a compliment. But, Rambo cauterized his, dumbass.
>>
>>734833812
men used to burn their legs on fucking dirtbikes and shit. now it's because of sitting cross-legged with ramen in front of gay as cartoons.
>>
>>734840904
Um. Excuse me. The term is "anime".

Pleb.
>>
>>734833812
don't listen nobody - go to the hospital!
>>
>>734840818
>>734840818
>But, Rambo cauterized his, dumbass.

Rambo, like any serious military, doesn't play with his health.

Free Hospital ==> you go to hospital whenever you have a doubt.
>>
>>734840818
https://youtu.be/J7S4BULc-p0
He did all sort of things
>>
>>734841057
Brb, kms.

I forgot first blood.
>>
>>734834617
That you danny?
>>
it's a 2nd degree burn, you could Google how to take care of it.
>>
>>734841799
>you could Google how to take care of it.
Hospital is cheaper and more efficient than a Google search.
So he'd rather go to the Hospital
>>
>>734833812
>Ramownd
>>
>>734835088
You're a fucking moron. 5 years as burn icu nurse here. Mustard=infection.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.