[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/rothers I just want to thank you for all the good time

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0924.png (493KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.png
493KB, 750x750px
Hi /b/rothers
I just want to thank you for all the good time we spent togheter
This is probably my last thread

Tomorrow I'm doing it
There is no other reason to live for me, the only peole who love me are my parents and an only friend that I have, but I'm such a disappointment for them that I prefer to end it
Also studies are going bad, I have to repeat the year
People always tend to leave me alone
I have never had a gf
I suck at almost anything I try
My passion was painting on walls, It helped me a lot to get on, but I got busted two times
I also like programming, but that's a useless thing that will never help me, and however I suck at it
>>
You'll probably fail at committing suicide too, OP
>>
post credit card info
>>
>>734828633
Haahhahahahahah nooo
Is it probably with cyanide?
>>
kill yourself
post pics
>>
If you feel the same at 30, do it.

Fucking do it.

But right now? You don't know shit, kid. You don't know pain. You don't know existential crisis. Don't make me fucking laugh.

In 10 years you'll either be a success or failure. End it after it pans out.
>>
>the only people who love me are my parents

bitch at least you have parents. try living in a world where literally nobody gives two shits about you. if your parents really do love you then you're just an asshole for killing yourself.
in other words. stop being a pussy.
>>
>>734828910
not op, but that would be great, no expectations, no bullshit, just freedom
>>
meh I don't recommend it but if you do stream it
>>
>>734829057
you can always move out & get away from peolple..but believe me its a much more difficult road
>>
>>734828568
since u have no more use for money, ill take some off of u
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000911502/wishlist/
>>
>>734828568
Listen Anon, you might think there's no point in living, but let me tell you, there's even less of a point in giving up.

I'm not even in college.
I only have a few close friends that I have anxiety speaking to.
I still live with my parents.
I've never had a gf or a bf either.
I suck at damn near everything I do.
I don't even have a passion, even if yours was illegal or whatever, you had one, and you can probably get a passion for something else.

I know you don't know me, I'm just some stranger on the Internet.

But listen, if I'M not giving up, then you shouldn't either. So what, you have to repeat a year? I've got a fucked up mental disorder that stops me from even leaving the house most of the time, and yet I'm not giving up, I'm going to try to keep fighting against my ailments and be the best I can be.

Even if my best isn't very good, it's worth trying instead of giving up and killing myself regardless of how bad things seem.

I hope you don't kill yourself, Anon, you should keep trying no matter what; after all, life is a series of struggles and challenges, without challenges, life is meaningless.
>>
>>734828568
Come on anon, you sound like a young guy,I'm assuming in college/university. You ever remember something from your childhood where something seemed like such a big deal? Maybe you farted in class or something and everyone heard. Now reflect back on it, how trivial does that all seem now? If you can push through and get older and wiser, you'll look back on your problems now and think: "huh, how did something like that ever made me even consider the thought of suicide?" Come on, the fact that some strangers on the internet don't want you to do something so foolish means that somewhere in the world people do care about you. So please, don't bring that kind of pain onto your parents, go finish your degree and work on your social skills.
>>
>>734828568
"studies are going bad"

You are just a kid you dumb shit.

Your life hasn't even begun and you have absolutely no idea what life is even about or who you even are.

You are a stupid fucking kid.

Give yourself a chance to grow up and ten years from now you'll look back on this as nothing.
>>
>>734828894
>>734829395
Thank you guys
I'll take my time and choose, if not tomorrow, in 10 years
>>
>>734829717
Well, I'd prefer you not kill yourself at all, but I'm glad you're at the very least considering not doing it now.

You sound young, you have a lot of time ahead of you, don't squander it just because things are shitty right now.

I may not know you, but I wish you well all the same Anon :)
>>
>>734828568
If you have loving parents, you'll be killing them. All of their hopes and dreams of you, all the time and sacrifices they made to raise you. Your suicide will condemn your parents to live the rest of their lives wondering how the failed you.
Talk to your Mom and Dad, not 4chan.
>>
>>734828568
good luck man
see you on the other side
wish I had the courage you have
>>
>>734828568
kbai

stream it pussy
>>
Don't do it man.
You can do good in the world.
Things will turn around for you eventually.
People care, you just don't ever know it.
Seriously dude, don't do it. Paint walls in your place, go and find places it's legal to. Program something nice, don't toss it all just yet anon.
>>
If your gonna do it get a prostitute or rape a bitch first idk.

Go out with your dick wet
>>
Please consider calling a suicide hotline before making any decisions (844) 359-6685
>>
>>734830071
fuck off. let the man live his own life
>>
Yeah, I may be young
But I can't afford it, life is too difficult for me
If it's hard now, then do you think it will get better in the future? When there will not be my parents?
Soon or later I'm gonna do it anyway
>>
>>734828568
What a shallow view of life. It probably is wasted on you if you only care about that surface level shit.
>>
>>734828568
Jesus faggot, I suppose this time you REALLY mean it right? Listen kid, no one ever does anything on here, it's a shit hole full of liars and WWYD. Get some help if you need it, fuck off shitposting if you don't.
>>
>>734830180
What do you care about?
>>
2 years ago my close friend killed herself... You May not know it but it ruined lives... Please anon, don't do it.

Her parents went insanely suicidal, one threw everything he had away and ran away to whyoming, the mother's gone litterally insane horder mode... she spends all her time buying kids stuff now... Dolls and shit, baby socks, toys, she's messed up, half of her friends tried to kill themselves over greif of it, and 1 succeeded, only making things worse on the rest of us alive. It took over a year for me to get back on my feet after it, and even now I can't answer phone calls/listen to voicemail without being terrified. Everytime a door opens near me my brain subconciously hopes it's them just playing a stupid joke and that they'll walk in. I have nightmares about them and such, just...hanging there. Even if it's a selfish thing on my part don't do it op. Just don't do it.
>>
>>734828568
biggest problem seems like ur only commiting tu urself OP, you only do stuff in an attempt to make ur life better, commit to something bigger, to a community, to a movement, in the end youll might still die alone, but ull die for something
>>
There is no point in killing yourself
Live ur life as long as u can, try ur best to make it great
>>
>>734830607
Edit:
Fuck school oslo
>>
>>734830071
Fucking snitch
>>
>>734828894
The fact that you use the term "kid" automatically makes me not care about what you have to say.
>>
>>734830412
Seriously OP, think of everyone else too. You seem to be around 20 years old... That's no fucking age to make any choice like that. And think of how everyone else will feel? Your parents will be fucking ruined... They'll come home and be horrified and devistated to see their baby, their child that they love more than anything in the world... dead... Blame themself, hurt, and beg to no one that it's a horrible dream and very potentially like my friend's parents go insane.

School's a small part of your life, don't let it be the only thing. Things'll get better anon.
>>
>>734828568
>I also like programming, but that's a useless thing that will never help me

False
>>
>>734830743
also, the fact that you're a faggot makes you not care
>>
>>734828568
Just literally go to a random south-asian country and try life again, if you've got nothing to lose.
>>
>>734830633
>Oslo
>>
>>734830743

Spoken like a true kid. Wisdom and intelligence are two different things. Not sure if you're OP, but you'll only come to understand what I mean if you MAKE it there.
>>
>>734831103
Not op
>>
File: mike-ditka-cmon-man.jpg (22KB, 460x322px) Image search: [Google]
mike-ditka-cmon-man.jpg
22KB, 460x322px
>>734828568
ending your life right now makes literally no sense.
since you made that decision you obviously think you have nothing to lose. so act like it.
your life sucks? change it.
do whatever you want and go wherever you always wanted to go and try everything.
spend all your money on a one way ticket anywhere, or if you don't have money become a hobo or get a job on a fucking cargo ship.
you don't know if you have a reason to live if you don't even look for. also you have literally nothing to lose buteverything to gain.
>>
>>734831335

Oh, in that case I don't have to worry. Thanks for clearing that up. Have a good life, anon. :)
>>
>>734830824
So, just have to wait that them die
>>
Fake
>>
>>734831646
And gay
>>
>>734831407
Not OP but equally down
I find one flaw in your philosophy
I can do whatever I want only within the realm of what I'm capable of accomplishing
The entire reason I want to die is because I can't accomplish anything I want to.
I have nothing to lose, but I also have nothing to gain.
>>
>>734828568
at least you have that, I can't even get a real friend
>>
>>734828894
>>734831103

You know what people like you piss me the fuck off. You act so fucking condescending and dangle a carrot in front of people's faces to try and get them to keep going through their suffering when you know nothing about them. You don't know if they know pain; you don't know if they know existential crisis; you don't know if they will succeed. With all the fucking suffering in this world its a disgusting thing to say. The world does not respect anyone even little children. You even admit it in your post by saying people get to 30 and nothing fucking changed. You know what did happen though more fucking futile suffering.

Get fucked I am sure your life worked out alright and you want to sit there whispering sweet nothings to people who could be in much more shit situations than you can even imagine no matter what yours was.

Here is some wisdom for you. People get fucked ALL THE TIME. things don't work out ALL THE TIME. Age has just shown me that from the people around me to even my own family.

It takes a lot to give someone a fucking good life and the world is not fair in how it gives out people's cards in the slightest.
>>
>>734828568
Post your dick pls
>>
>>734831646
true - i still wasnt bought games on steam
>>
>>734831987
True
>>
>>734828568
Everything you said applies to me as well except I think I'm able to get good at certain things because I'm able to zone out on them for long periods of time. I dropped/failed 90% of my classes this year because opiate addiction/depression/etc but I'm battling my demons and I expect myself to do well this next semester while tapering off the opiate. I'm majoring in comp sci. I can get passionate about it because I'm into hacking. Programming isn't useless. Stop thinking so negatively.
>>
>>734832050
And your feet
>>
File: samhyde.png (278KB, 385x372px) Image search: [Google]
samhyde.png
278KB, 385x372px
>>734832404
not op but this gives me hope. Sounds a lot like me. Thanks anon
>>
>>734831764
you can never know what you can or can't accomplish if you haven't tried it yet.
just because life is not your friend so far and things haven't worked out for you doesn't mean you can't accomplish anything. maybe the life you tried to live, or the life you were told to live is not the one you should live.
anyway it's not really a philosophy, it's more like my inner anchor. when i'm down i remind myself that if i can't go on i will nope the fuck out of here and do something completly different.
if it doesn't work out i can still blow my brains out on a beach in south asia or hang myself from a coconut tree in the caribbean. but who knows what i will find on the way? if i die trying, so be it. if you have nothing to lose you are completly free.
>>
>>734832621
I have tried. I'm not trying to climb Everest and become President here.
I just wanna have friends and get laid. I can't imagine any existence without those things that would be satisfying.
>>
>>734832938
Getting laid is not necessary if you are good at fapping
>>
>>734833335
Well shit, by that logic, nothing is necessary except eating and breathing and shitting
>>
>>734833444
eating is not necessary if you are good at shitting
>>
>>734829818
this.

I've talked to my mom a few times about my suicidal thoughts, and she's cried a couple times. every time I think about doing it the sound of her crying comes back to haunt me.

talk to your mom OP, if she really loves you, you gotta hang onto that.
>>
>>734828713
this should be a new rule. anybody that says they're going to kill themselves has to post their credit card/bank info or they are permabanned. if you're really gonna do it, you won't need money where you're going. if you're really lucky, some other poor bastard who needs to escape from his life can assume your identity and have himself a whole new life. give back to the community etc.
>>
>>734830743
kiddo
>>
>>734833835
you can eat your shit tho
>>
>>734828568
get your shit together.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.