[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I work for a research chemical company. AMA /b/.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

File: 4.jpg (75KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
75KB, 960x540px
Hi.

I work for a research chemical company. AMA /b/.
>>
>>734775145
bump for interest.
>>
>>734775145
How bad is ethylphenidate for you? Also do you know what metabolic traits it has, been looking for papers on it but can't see shit.
>>
>>734775145
Most chilling, hair raising, nightmare of a substance you have handeled?
>>
>>734775145
do you steal chemicals and sell them on the da.rk.net for xtra cash?
>>
which rc is most like good ol lsd?
>>
>>734775145
have you ever had a wet nightmare?
>>
>>734775145
are u a virgin?
>>
>>734775815
Ethylphenidate metabolizes the same way as methylphenidate. However it is very caustic, and researching it can cause irritation to mucous membranes.

>>734776730
Not really chilling, but probably U47700 - shit is strong as fuck.

>>734778243
Nope. Why go DNM when not needed.

>>734778896
1p-LSD, and other lysergamines such as AL-LAD and ETH-LAD

>>734779464
No>

>>734779768
Nope
>>
>>734775145
Ok... now tell me how to make LSD, show me how oldfag you are! Muack!
>>
How much you getting paid
>>
>>734781306

Sure thing anon.

Get your ergot alkaloids from the mushroom patch in your backyard. Essentially, take the mushrooms and boil them in water. then strain the solids then evaporate the water off till you are left with crud.

Then expose this to baking soda (1:1) under a red light. Then a green light.

The resulting powder is pure lsd.
>>
>>734782024

As a side job. A lot. More than enough. I'm also employed fulltime.
>>
>>734782186
First than all... thank you OP

How many time the red light? and how many the red and the green light? and the temperature matters at this point?

Lastly, I have creativity problems... this could really help me :-)
>>
What is the purpose for producing the chemicals other than for people to get fucked up
>>
>>734783277

There is no valid reason to produce these chemicals other than to be ingested. But of course it can't be marketed that way.

The beauty lies in how similar we can replicate 'street drugs' and also do it in a way that bypasses all legal situations.
>>
Have you ever thought about an 2,5dimethyloxy3,4methylenedioxypheneylethylamine or an NeBOMe deviate from things like that.
>>
>>734775145
What do you think of biochemistry?
>>
>>734783576
I don't run custom syntheses nor am I a chemist. We have some pretty fantastic psychedelic amphetamines in the DOx family, DOC being one of my favorite. And also analogues of MDMA certainly exist and are accessible out of europe right now
>>
How'd you get into this?
I'm about to graduate w a bachelor's in chem and weighing my options.
>>
>>734784180

Chemistry has always been really interesting to me - especially organic chemistry and biochemistry. I still find it amazing people can theorize chemicals and their actions, and doses without ever even trying it to some accuracy.

>>734784271
Been in the RC scene for over a decade. The right oppertunity presented itself. I'm no chemist, and this business for the most part isn't one that requires chemistry or anything. It's like any other business, just kindof niche like.

Know your stuff and get good solid contacts, everything else takes care of itself.
>>
>>734784199
What are your experiences of DOC, I've recently had a few trips and have not many people to share my experience
>>
>>734775145
Research fluoride in the water and harmful effects on people.
>>
>>734775145
Do you people actually believe writing "not for human consumption" is going to get you out of an analog act charge?
>>
>>734784874
Thanks OP. I'm doing a biomed/public health degree and I've enjoyed your thread. I had never touched chemistry before doing chem103 and I agree it's super interesting. Any advice for my exam in a week and a half? What did you do through higher ed?
>>
>>734775145
I'm planning to go to bioenginier classes next year at college (I'm 19). What are your thoughts on this? Is it a good choice? For having a job and a relatively good salary? Any advice or anything what comes to your mind? Thanks b/ro
>>
>>734785836

Well the analogue act only applies to the US. But yes, legally, companies can sell these chemicals as long as they aren't sold for consumption. That basically means that powders are sold, not tablets or any other type of easily dosed means.

>>734786335
I'm an electrician and computer nerd. So I couldn't tell you :P

>>734786384
I'm a tradesperson at heart, so I couldn't tell you.

I think if chemistry comes naturally to you as a person, go for it. Don't chase a career because you enjoy drugs. I love the drug chemistry shit but it's always been a hobby and nothing more.
>>
>>734775145
Can you tell me about Alpha PVP?
>>
>>734785075

DOC is pretty special. It's easy on the mind, fairly stimulating (not in a jittery way), excellent visuals and I am talking at doses of around 4mg. There's no real 'headspace' to it relation to something like LSD. After about 13 hours, it ends in residual stimulation which is best treated with benzo or ghb.

Very enjoyable and easy experience. Just one that takes time investment. I'd never take DOC if I had things to do the day after.
>>
>>734787072
what country do you think it's actually legal in? not most of europe either. it is in china and such, but the proper english on the packaging makes me doubt you're based there
>>
>>734775145
lmao how's the 3fpm
>>
How much do you make?
>>
>>734775145
I used to buy off that same vendor. Why the fuck is the etizolam so overpriced
>>
>>734787210

Sure thing.
Remember MDPV? That shit ripped through the markets, and A-PVP came after it. And there are a ton of others after it, such as A-PHP.
Personal experience - I railed some one time, and vaped some another. I didn't really enjoy it - it seemed to raise my heart rate super quick, provided a very quick rush of euphoria and left me feeling tweaked.

I've never been huge into stims though. However I really enjoyed Mephedrone and Pentedrone. The PVP types just seemed too quick and dirty. Personal preference.
>>
Show us keys not that weak 125mg bag. Are your chemicals synthesized in Kitchener or imported from somewhere else? :^)
>>
>>734787734
I lost $100 and my friends had a drunk fight and almost blew his head off on etiz. Never again. I prefer coke weed and lsd. Iwould assume price increase because of blotter liquid and increased liability.
>>
>>734787587
"Not for human consumption" wavers the distributors liability completely. If said chemical is not scheduled, and not distributed in 'pellets' or some type of easily consumed form, plausible deniability is achieved.

>>734787643
I never enjoyed 3FPM nor do I understand why people find it enjoyable. *Phenidates are much better, especially 4-me-TMP (this one is so underrated)

>>734787696
Nothing, I am part of a team that purchases in bulk.

>>734787734
Etizolam can be found fairly cheap. Like, $80/half a gram not in bulk. Dose by dose, thats cheap as fuck. Keep looking around and dont purchase that bs solution shit.
>>
>>734788268
Increased liability is BS though because they say it's not for human consumption.
And OP, why is Erin from your support team such a cunt?
>>
>>734775145
Do you ship to the US and do you accept any payment beyond money order or btc?
>>
>>734788347
Your company charges $300/g if I remember correctly
>>
>>734775145
Do you work for research chemical company? Can i ask you anything?
>>
>>734788347
again, what country are you claiming that would actually hold up in. Not the US, definitely not the UK, and probably not most of europe. do you accept anonymous payments? do you follow KYC rules? do you ask or verify credentials? what have your support staff ever said? what does your website say? do most of your orders go to private residential addresses?

it's like people who think filming themselves fucking a prostitute will get them out of a prostitution charge.

anyway, want to be a true /b/ro and tell me which chinese bulk suppliers aren't just total scams?
>>
>>734775145
got any noopept?
>>
>>734775145
whats the best stack to get a feeling like mdma?
>>
>>734788010

While I can't provide you much detail into where we purchase from, most synthesis is done out of country. Chinese manufacturing facilities that are up to ISO standards, a particular lab in europe that is licensed to work with LSD, etc.

North America simply does not allow for manufacturing in the way that is cost effective. It would cost up to 10x more to synthesize something here than have it done outbound and shipped.

Also, we have third party analyze all our products to ensure documents sent from companies aren't forged.
>>
>>734787852
SUPER TWEAKED. I got a gram cheap forgot about it and smoked a half gram with tinfoil in one night. I felt like a junkie and I think it irritated my system my anxiety has never quite been the same. The heart thing was a bit scary I'm prone to fake-anxiety heart palpitations and this sure helped that along. Stims are nice but not really my thing. I loved smoking it though. Much more than doing a line of coke. Good thing it was difficult for me to get. I feel a bit better that my that my reactions to it were somewhat typical. I was worried how long that binge would stay with me health wise. Eased my mind a little.
>>
>>734788878
Do you research your own chems? What are your favorites?
>>
>>734775145
Do you anticipate any more chemicals being banned soon? Like phenidates
>>
>>734788878
i love these threads where someone claims to have some cool job or another but can't tell or show us anything not available to the public.

if you're not lying, what vested interested do you have in not naming suppliers?
>>
>>734788347
Are you willing to hook us up with your shop, bud?

I haven't messed with RCs in about four years, but I wouldn't mind trying a few of the newer ones.
>>
>>734788458
Not sure who that is.

>>734788504
We ship to US.

>>734788587
My company charges way less than that for a g.

>>734788667
Sure

>>734788688
The company is registered, does not deviate from legalities. I assure you, when we sell a product, we do not intend on it being consumed, and we make a very big point about that.

I could name off ten RC companies in the states right now which have been around for longer than a year.. And the ones that have gone down were due to changing legislation.

>>734788727
Nootropics aren't our thing.

>>734788808
IMO, 4-FA and 5-MAPB combined - makes for a longer and better roll than MDMA. Depending on your location, both these RCs may be outlawed.
>>
>>734789557
No it doesn't, I know who you work for
>>
>>734775145
where can I buy these online?
>>
>>734789557
Look I'm not suggesting you're doing anything morally wrong, in fact i think all drugs should be legally available, but US, canada, most of europe... you could be prosecuted. the point is you think you've found a legal loophole, but things don't actually work that way.
now, if every one of your buyers was licensed and every transaction was fully logged and submitted to the government, we could talk about it... but you're selling recreational analogs to private citizens, you wouldn't be able to hide behind "but our package and website *says* not for human consumption!"

but hey, i love the service, so don't stop.
>>
>>734789557
>Sure
Alright then, first question is the following:

Do you work for a research chemical company?

Second question:

Can i ask you anything?
>>
>>734789151
Not so much anymore. In fact, I'm pretty much drug free. But I have tasted just about everything out there.
I always loved phenethylamines. They're harder to find now. 2C-E, 2C-T-7, etc. Tryptamines are fun, but I had a few bad shroom trips so I often fall into that headspace on them (or similar like 4acoDMT).

>>734789451
Absolutely. We've seen a trend in the states and UK (blanket ban). It doesn't matter the potential of any of these, eventually they get nabbed. Phenidates will go I'm sure, phenethylamines have been going. I am SO happy to see tryptamines haven't been touched. Lysergamines as well. But it's just a matter of time, IMO.

>>734789538
Well this thread isn't about gaining popularity or giving away outbound suppliers. I enjoy the conversation anonymously, and I'm happy to answer any questions truthfully for those who care.

>>734789548
My shop isn't open to the public, but if you are curious about any new RCs or any in general, post a question and I'll be happy to answer it.
>>
Why does your etizolam come on those pink bags? It doesn't make any sense, all other chemicals come in regular ones and then etizolam which is measured in milligrams comes in these oversized bags and the shit just sticks to the inside.
>>
>>734790171
>and I'm happy to answer any questions truthfully for those who care.

except ones that can't be answered by hanging out on public forums, amirite
>>
>>734790074

You Cant Be Prosecuted For Selling Something That Is Legal, Especially If It Is Not Sold For Human Consumption.

It's that simple. If that wasn't the case, It'd be hard to call this a free country.

>>734790124
Sure

>>734790196
You must be mistaking us for someone else. Etizolam is typically a very fine powder, and oversized bags seem kindof redundant.
>>
>>734790413
Tryme
>>
>>734790413
..on the off chance you're not just living in fantasy...

i know the feeling. of having drug source information people don't. it's fun having that secret. back in the day, i was on the inside of which e-mail suppliers were real for oxy et al (years before darknets).. we guarded that information heavily. the private forum was very restricted, invite only, hugely selective. as an admin, it was hugely fun guarding over those valuable secrets.

but i was a fucking teenager and now realize how fucking obnoxious i was being. share the knowledge.
>>
File: IMG_3250.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3250.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>734790886
I ordered this from your company. Exact same labels and bags as your picture. Do you think I'm fuxking retarded? I won't say the name of who you work for but cut the bullshit, I asked you a pretty basic question. It is redundant.
>>
>>734790886
>>Sure
Alright then, first question is the following:

Do you work for a research chemical company?

Second question:

Can i ask you anything?
>>
>>734790886
again, which country do you think that's true in? you're not answering. i've told you it's not in the US, CA, UK, and most of europe.

are you disputing that or claiming your country has no such laws?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.