[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something nice about her.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Say something nice about her.
>>
Israel is God's chosen land.
>>
>>734764201
This is difficult. She...has decent taste in magazines
>>
>>734764250
Neck yourself. Jews are demons and a horrid blight upon this earth.
>>
How can you say anything nice about a fucking kike?
>>
>>734764201
pretty attractive
chick holding her has a big nose tho
>>
>>734764201
Why come no Galil
>>
>>734764201
She looks like a very nice lad...dirty jew
>>
that baby has demon eyes wtf
>>
>>734764201
Her gap is still visible in uniform. I've o my seen a case like that only once on a spooky skely
>>
>>734764201
When I sign up for the military, I'll be glad that I'm also helping Israel and their people. They are chosen by God.

She's cute too. Her baby is nice as well.
Israeli girls are some of the most attractive on the face of the planet.
>>
>>734764734
בואנה אתה שקרן פתולוגי
>>
I like her hair.
>>
>>734764734
>Israeli girls are some of the most attractive on the face of the planet.
This really is true - the women there are hot as fuck. I'd visit more, but holy crap your airport security guys are assholes. Also for some reason flights there are hugely expensive considering the distance.
>>
>>734765062
I don't blame them what with all the Hajis trying to fuck up Israel.
>>
>>734764201

M16 on fleek
>>
>>734765218
Kys nofuns faggot
>>
>>734764201
She's about to do the world the favor of executing another problem before we waste 20-some odd years pumping time and resources into it only to have to euthanize it anyway.

Looks like the Jews have finally realized the importance of focusing on quality, not quantity in the human species.
>>
>>734765183
Sure, but I'm some boring middle class white dude travelling business class in a suit and they treated me like my name was Muhammed McBombybomb.
>>
I reality almost all Jew haters are defective people.
>>
>>734764201
>Jewwy disguise
>Arab face
>goy cattle offspring to put to use

The split-rock wall looks well built.
>>
>>734765359
White people could be suspect for attacks too, although it's not common, they do have the white supremacists always blaming the Jewish.
>>
>>734764734
Eugh... That nose....
>>
שוטרת מסריחה
>>
>>734764201
I'm looking at her suspiciously pudgy hands and thinking she's going to be massive in a few years.
>>
>>734764201
she stayed in her own country, so she's cool with me.
>>
>>734764201
I bet she can smell for miles
>>
>>734765359
>Muhammed McBombybomb
What the fuck is that, an Irish Arab?
>IRA + Islam
Fucking hell that is one unholy union we do not need.
>>
File: 1494790491896.png (488KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1494790491896.png
488KB, 1000x1050px
>>734764357
>>
>>734765787
The IRA played with Farc, Hamas, the PLO, and apparently even Basque separatists.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.