[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anon, how does one have a good happy life?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mmx0mzsqlu1rez5u3o8_250.gif (486KB, 250x126px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmx0mzsqlu1rez5u3o8_250.gif
486KB, 250x126px
anon,
how does one have a good happy life?
>>
>>734749050
owning money and not bothering to work
having "someone"
>inb4 faggot
>>
1. Be white
2. Be male
3. Make money
4. Penis in burgina
>>
>>734749050
I 'm 15 years with the wife. 2 children. Have no financial problems and i compliment my wife a lot. Let her know she 's the one very often. Sex life is great. Very hot and 3 times a week. I can acually say that i am happy.

TLDR: have steady income en a nice wife
>>
>>734749050
Have a job that doesn't feel like a job
Have a house that you can move out anytime if you want to move
Have a gf/bf whose only imperfections are the same as yours but less bad
Live in a place where you like the weather
Be kinda healthy
Always try new things and tell yourself that it'll make interesting stories to tell when you're older
>>
>>734749930

Translation:

> Get lucky because job stress usually depends on external factors that are outside of your control, like boss' personality and company revenue / culture
> Treat your own house as a hotel, never get comfortable
> Feel superior to your SO
> Weather statement contradicts job statement -- job tends to dictate location, you have fewer choices than you'd like to imagine.
> Healthiness depends on numerous factors including genes, wealth, stress levels, social support, etc. So "get lucky" + "try hard", same as job.
> Rationalize your failed attempts at happiness by turning them into funny stories

God damn you must live a sad life if you put this much spin on it.
>>
>>734750913
Go back to the "That's why my life sucks but it's never my fault" thread please
>>
>>734751324

Go back to the "my life sucks and I'm in denial about it" thread please
>>
>>734749050
git gud
>>
You can't, so just kill yourself.
>>
>>734750913
Now that we know how sad your life is, can we get your opinion on how to get happiness ?
>>
>>734749050
1. stop visiting trash sites like 4chan
you'll figure out other steps after you've done the first
>>
frolicking on the moors with a naked woman
>>
>>734750913
>I haz no idea ow to get a life so insted of tryin to be happy I try to convice every one else that there life is just as shity as mine
>>
>>734749050
Stop behaving like this guy >>734750913
>>
>>734751729

Fuck bitches, get money
>>
>>734750913

Quality bait
>>
>>734750913
Projection:The Post

Coming to a theater near you
>>
>>734749050
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IcJI8PUf5Z3zKxnZvTBog
>>
>>734752380

I wrote that and even I agree with this
>>
>>734750913
Insecure much ?
>>
>>734749050
Do something that gives content to your life, while being something you really enjoy doing. Have the mindset for evolving with the world, and don't stick with something that makes you miserable. Commitment is an illusion. We are and will forever be free.
>>
>>734753273
There are no wrong choices, just learning opportunities.
>>
File: 1465177549810.jpg (89KB, 465x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465177549810.jpg
89KB, 465x1024px
>>734749050
>how does one have a good happy life
I Once said to a gf that my life is shit and has always been shit, and she came to me with the cliche "life is what you make it" bullshit so I explained to her that that cliche is bullshit, and that life can be fucked for some people no matter how much amount of money of material things you have.
So I'll explain my logic.

Like that biblical phrase "you cant build a house on sand"
You need solid foundations.
So for example, if you come from a nice family home, with a nice loving family and extended family, good education, work ethics, morality ect.
you have a good foundation, and from that you will get a good education/degree/phd, occupation, meet a nice woman who has had the same and eventually have a lot of money, a nice home, children and a white picket fence.
And then the cycle will continue on for you children.

If like me you are fucked from day one with a single mother who is an alcoholic and abusive, childrens homes, foster care, no family, no education or qualifications.
Even if you then worked 4x harder than anyone else to get to a decent position in life, you will still have to deal with the fact that you have no foundation, no family, no support, and ultimately no decent occupation or money.

At that point one has to accept that some people just have a rough hand in life, and we just need to hold on to whatever creature comforts entertain us until the sweet release.
>>
>>734752669

YES. FUCK YES. How did you know?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.