[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros, I could really use some advice right about now: My

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 5

File: 1486172491254.jpg (42KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486172491254.jpg
42KB, 720x720px
Hey /b/ros, I could really use some advice right about now:
My so far faithful gf of 4 years is in Ireland on vacation right now, and her roommate is a single girl who wants to go out drinking every night. This obviously has me worried because my gf can hardly text over there anyways and I've been telling her for like a month now how worried I am that shell get drunk as shit and do something she'll regret, and Everytime I told her I'm worried she got all pissed at me saying she wasn't gonna get drunk over there just have a few drinks and that I have no reason to worry. Surprise surprise she texted me today saying she got drunk last night "but remembers 95% of the night and was with her roommate the whole time"
I just keep asking myself how would I have any idea if she did cheat on me over there? And why would she tell me about it anyways? I'd have no fucking clue if she did. And I feel like if we do get married some day or something I'll be asking myself that the rest of my life.
How cucked am I /b/?

Also general advice thread
>>
Also what should I do? I just feel so helpless like I can't do anything about anything
>>
My gf is 5,000 miles away from me right now and has been for a couple months. It's all just trust, the same thing about cheating could just as easily apply to you, she'd never know.
>>
>>734740057
And you're just fine with the fact that she could be sucking someone else's cock right now? And my big thing is the fact that she's going out and getting drunk and shit.
>>
>>734740158
Which obviously could lead to cheating
>>
>>734739902
Should've put a Gps in her phone, LUL
>>
>>734740347
Yeah even if I did I'd have no clue if she's fucking someone else
>>
>>734740471
Would let you know where she was, just simple asking where's she's going out to would leave you with something to go off.
>>
>>734740834
Yeah but even if she's being loyal I doubt she'd be in the same spot all night
>>
>>734739902
Shit like this is why I wish I had no interest in girls. Or guys.
>>
>>734741135
Yeah, physical attraction and having almost a sense of possession over someone sucks man
>>
File: tada.jpg (52KB, 1200x924px) Image search: [Google]
tada.jpg
52KB, 1200x924px
>>734739902
she's in Ireland, wtf do you think they do there?

you've lost her to some brogue-tongued Paddy, I tell ya.

pic related
>>
>>734741636
I know, that's why I'm worried. If you couldn't put that together
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>734741719
I'm just another mick laughing at your yank insecurities desu.
>>
>>734742080
Well I appreciate the thought anon
>>
>>734739902
how did a beta like you get a gf in the first place?
>>
>>734742173
How am I beta? Nonetheless that's not what this thread is about, save that for a different day
>>
>>734742157
sorry bud, can't help it.

where is she by the way?>

some places are more decadent than others.
>>
>>734742448
No worries hambre, and honestly couldn't tell you where she is now. Been to a bunch of cities I think
>>
Stop being such a faggot OP. You sound like you're 15 years old. She's going to live her life. You can't control 100% of what she does.

If you don't trust your woman to be faithful, you have bigger issues and it sounds like it's not really a legitimate relationship.
>>
>>734743209
this to be honest.
>>
>>734743209
Would you trust your woman (Assuming you have one) if you were in my position?
>>
>>734743486
Yes. Because I bet you're worrying about her cheating for every second you're awake. And that just fucking sucks man. Don't do that to yourself.

Think about if you were in her shoes. You're in another country trying to have fun. Do you want to be bothered by someone else who is getting pissed off, trying to control what you are doing? Let her have fun man. Don't be that clingy controlling boyfriend.

If she loves you she won't cheat. It's as simple as that. You obviously don't trust her, so I think you have some issues you need to figure out about yourself. And you're laying these issues on her, which is just going to cause problems /b/ro.
>>
>>734743209
So you either don't have a gf or don't care about this shitty thread
>>
>>734743936
Nevermind that. But I guess I have some thinking to do huh
>>
>>734743969
>caring about a thread on /b/
>>
>>734743969
So you have obviously never had a girlfriend.

Let her live her life. You're still apart of it. You can't expect her to be by your side 24/7. Let her go do her shit and have fun. Just because she has an opportunity to cheat doesn't mean she is going to.
>>
>>734743486
>in the position

hurr durr!
>>
Your gf can be sucking someone elses dick even if you lived in the same house. Stop being a dumbass
>>
>>734744343
fucking this.
>>
I think you guys aren't fully understanding what I'm saying, she's going out and getting drunk very night with who roommate who's looking to get fucked. It's obviously not her that I don't trust.
>>
>>734744343
Far less likely
>>
>>734743209
You sound like you wouldn't mind your gf sleeping around cuck.
>>734743486
In my experience she probably cheated on you. Now it's up to you to actually find out and if she did, don't forgive. You know her and the situation better than anyone, piece it together through conversation and how she's acting. If she seems a changed person when she's back, you know why.
>>
>>734744503
I appreciate the different opinion anon>>734744503
>>
May as well bump
>>
>>734744634
Cool anon, if you want to only listen to what you want to hear, you should have just said so.

If you constantly question her, tell her how she's going to cheat, you're only going to piss her off to the point where she will.

But sure, listen to the opinion that you want to hear. Stop being such a pussy faggot. If she's really your woman, she won't cheat.

Also, this >>734744343
Just fucking think about it
>>
>>734744962
I'm just looking for varying points of view anon, take it easy. He's the first one to say something moderately different than anyone else.
>>
>>734745100
Whether or not it's good advice I haven't decided yet
>>
>>734739902
You've probably already been cheated on. She won't tell you if she fucked someone, that's social suicide, especially with her roommate giving her advice.

Go fuck a slut or call it quits, this shit will ride your mind for months
>>
>>734745954
Experience anon?
>>
>>734739902
>How cucked am I?
Ehhh, hard to say. This is a situation I have been in and I've felt the same way so I get where you're coming from but:

1. You shouldn't have acted like an insecure bitch before she left. It's understood in a relationship that cheating is a dealbreaker. You don't need to remind her. I think your problem is you're afraid to be without her. Fuck that shit.

2. Put yourself in her shoes. If you went on vacation to Europe with a friend, wouldn't you be out getting hammered? The answer should be SHIT YEAH. Does that mean you'd cheat? It's possible but it all comes down to how happy you are in that relationship. Would your gf bitching at you about cheating piss you off? Probably, if she kept nagging you about it.

The 95% thing is a little weird, though.

I don't think you've got any leverage to complain in this situation. Any person would go party in Europe with their bff, male or female. It doesn't necessitate cheating.
>>
>>734739902
Honostly if you are worrying it prob means you have reason for it, also she is getting drunk with her single friend on vacation lol come on man and "95%" of the night she remembers? Thats not a huge red flag lol she feels ghilty about something I would move on unless she is that 1% who wouldnt cheat, I'm a old fag whos married and had tons of relationships b4 my wife and like I said if you think something is up its prob up
>>
>>734740057
Lol I miss being in the military as soon as you deploy all those women become cock hungry hoes doesnt matter if they are married or not lol, I prob fucked at least 10 married women while I was in
>>
>>734746095
Yes, I talk from experience, except the enablers in my case were her church going family. Just because she's acts like a princess doesn't mean she's an angel.

I only found out because she was too dumb to take tinder off her phone.

If she went away alone with friends to drink, she's going to attract attention of men. It's fucking common sense. Over there, she has no responsibilities, no ties and familiar faces to tell on her.
>>
>>734739902
Shes prob young and going out getting drunk ya she will suck cock M8 you are being cucked but dont worry after you marry her she will tell you lol
>>
God damnit I feel like shit about all of this /b/oys
>>
Probably gonna hit the gym to blow off steam guys, I really appreciate all the responses. Gonna try to keep responding but no guarantees.
>>
>>734739902
If you are stressing about this you guys don't have a good relationship also what the fuck do you think people do there? If she is sight seeing and ahit no prob but going out getting drunk ya her cunt is filled with irish cum
>>
>>734746802
Lmao that sounds similiar to what your gf did last night
>>
File: fotze-hure-nutte-gangbang-13-2.jpg (56KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
fotze-hure-nutte-gangbang-13-2.jpg
56KB, 500x316px
You let your woman go far away alone on a vacation WTF???Absolute beta ,she is getting destroyed in a gangbang as we speak

you deserve to get cucked if you are this stupid
>>
>>734746943
Got my ass
>>
>>734747150
I wanted to go but I'm a broke college kid, trust me this was not my first choice
>>
Just ignore it and never think about it so you never need to know
>>
>>734739902
Just cheat on her fuck it man
>>
>>734747431
That's some beta shit right there anon
>>
>>734747508
That's what everyone else has been telling me but I don't wanna stoop that low
>>
>>734739902
If shes american and went on vacation 100% chance shes getting fugged by some strapping irish bucks when the kid comes out with red hair its not yours lol
>>
>>734747584
Just don't tell her you did cheat on her take that shit to the grave, the first time ya cheat you feel a ljttle guilty but after that its easy and the best sex ever cuz you dont want to get caught
>>
>>734747601
Yeah we probably won't fuck for a bit after she gets back at least. Not being a baby daddy
>>
>>734739902
she may cheat on you, just like you might if you and a buddy went to Thailand. Would that mean you would stop loving her and caring for her because of some hook-up? give it a break, and try and trust your gf.
>>
>>734740910
But you would know what the adress was, and then you could've cross checked to see if it was the adress of the airbnb / hotel they were staying at.
>>
>>734747831
Yeah it probably would tbh call me shallow but I'd never trust her ass again
>>
woman are sluts, why trust them?
>>
>>734747928
Dude I don't know dick about Ireland kek
>>
File: 1292827794404.jpg (37KB, 455x303px) Image search: [Google]
1292827794404.jpg
37KB, 455x303px
>>734747831

>>this guy.
>>
>>734739902
Down to the wire what's the point in worrying? What's the point in naggin her not to cheat? In the end cheaters are going to cheat, so there is no point in stressing over it. If she isn't a cheater then she won't cheat, or maybe she'll make a mistake and regret it the rest of her life, and it's up to you if you want to forgive her.

If she is a cheater, then if she doesn't cheat now she'll cheat someday. No point in stressing it, just be glad you found out before you got married. You won't be able to tell if she did or not, but what can you do about? Don't get up her ass and just be happy she's having fun. If you find out she cheated and didn't tell you cut that bitch off.
>>
>>734748286
I have no way of finding out though is the thing about it
>>
I wouldnt worry bro
>>
>>734748049
Fucking google you idiot. You can just google maps the location and cross check. I mean, you can read, right?
>>
>>734748432
Mellow ass advice
>>
>>734747584
Dude then leave her rancid cunt. You want to clean out all that Irish cum next time she kisses you on your cheek?

Because that's what you're designating yourself as right now, cum cleanup crew
>>
>>734748552
Either way, doesnt matter, you didn't gps her phone--
>>
>>734748552
I don't have a tracker, why are you still pushing this?
>>
>>734748637
>>734748586
>>
>>734748557
Savage shit anon
>>
>>734739902
You're problem is you have zero trust. And that will fuck with any relationship you ever have. It doesn't matter if she's 5,000 miles away or if she's 5 ft. Away. If she cheats on you that's her choice but if that happens you just break up. so don't stress about it and bug her. If she does and she really loves you the guilt will get to her. And if she doesn't... then you're being an asshole for not trusting her and you will push her away by constantly asking or worrying.
>>
>>734749177
Cuck detected. Come back when you've been in a relationship and dealt with these kind of things.
>>
>>734749177
As I've said, I trust her, I don't trust the fact that she's getting drunk as shit with her roommate who's looking to get fucked
>>
>>734739902
>Surprise surprise she texted me today saying she got drunk last night "but remembers 95% of the night and was with her roommate the whole time"

that 5% was ALL DICK
>>
>>734740471
>Yeah even if I did I'd have no clue if she's fucking someone else

if you put a sensitive enough gps in it, you could watch as she bobbed up and down on some dude
>>
>>734749619
Rofl how does me being confident make me a cuck. I didn't say slurp the splooge out of her vag. I even "if she cheats, break up". From the sound of it you have a micropenis and feel the need to control your girl at every hour and I feel for you.
>>
>>734739902
Anon, let me give you some of my empirical advice.

Your girlfriend probably already spread her cheeks for someone, be it drunk or sober. Women adopt a herd mentality pretty fast, if her roommate is looking to get fucked, you can guess what your gf will do. Do you really think she's gonna twiddle her thumbs with a bottle full of whiskey, sweetly thinking of you while she hears her roomie yelling from getting rammed?

Come on bro. Let's be real. She already told you she wouldn't get drunk and look what happened, Oopsie daisy, herd mentality again.

I've been where you are and if your instincts scream at you, you should listen. It was honed for thousands of fucking years for a reason; to keep you and your ancesters alive, and your genes uncucked.
>>
these hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>734750327
Might be the most persuasive piece of advice so far
>>
>>734749177
A pinch of cynicism goes a long way, confidence can't deliver you from things not obvious.

If she fucked, chances are guilt won't eat her up. She did exactly what she wanted in the moment and she will try to avoid living that guilt back home, where the deed can fuck her social life over.

You're asking him to pretend all is right and move on with life. If he distrusts the circumstances, I'm sure he has good reason to.
>>
>>734750866
The only circumstance is the hypothetical situation his girl fucked someone else. Does he have reason to believe she would? Has she cheated on him or a past partner? Has she talked about other dudes being and want in them? If he has no reason to think she would cheat then he needs to get over his own insecurities and stop being a beta bitch wondering about "what ifs..."
>>
>>734752204
Basically eeryone gets horny as shit when they're drunk dude, she's neer cheated on me or anyone but has been cheated on. But she also almost always wants to fuck when she gets drunk
>>
>>734752204
And this is why you're a cuck, you SJW faggot. I won't try to reason with you if you can't see it already.
>>
File: 1406652684921.jpg (107KB, 470x581px) Image search: [Google]
1406652684921.jpg
107KB, 470x581px
>>734752647
And you've clearly never been drunk because, until you blackout, you can control everything you do. So if she bangs someone else it's been there under the surface and she just normally repressed those urges. I've been drunk around beautiful women and never done anything.

>>734752691
How does it feel to have such a small penis that the thought of losing control is intimidating? I'm sorry you've been cheated on so much. Maybe try being Bette at sex? Or maybe don't have such a shitty personality.
>>
>>734753180
I've been drunk before retard, I just know she gets horny when she's drunk, like a lot of women do.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.