[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to suicide tomorrow I live in Krasnoyarsk, Russia Give

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: wp_ss_20170411_0001.png (893KB, 720x1057px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170411_0001.png
893KB, 720x1057px
I want to suicide tomorrow
I live in Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Give some advise. Probably will do outside, so no bloody baths.
>>
>>734735986
Don't OD, 80% of the time you end up in the hospital with liver damage. Go for a gun, or hang yourself. There are many methods to hang your self that aren't painful. You're in Russia so a gun shouldn't be hard to find. Also PayPal me some money before you go. I've got a kid okn the way and I'm poor. Paypal [email protected]
>>
If dubs will write your text in final note.
>>
>>734735986
Austin P.>>734736182
>>
>>734736173
Gun in Russia is hard to find. Hanging is better, i think.
>>
>>734736344
I suggest you hang by something that's a bit shorter than you. Put tension on the cord around your neck till you pass out. Painless and its pretty quick if you cut off the circulation
>>
I'm going to take tons of some medicine+alcohol or jump from a high place. Also: Is it good if jump from a high bridge?
>>
>>734735986
Post a picture for us?
>>
>>734735986
Why Not quit being a dagger, get off 4chan, join a club of some kind and make new friends. You got to get out of your dark head space. You have to make your own purpose in this world, which is tough, but it's better than being nothing(dead). Enjoy yourself anon. This trip can be wild if you put in the effort
>>
>>734736653
Be careful doing that. Make sure your able to jump before the pills and alcohol kick in. Like I said OD doesn't work
>>
>>734736676

Pic of what?
>>
dont kill yourself, so many people never get a chance to live. like the millions of aborted babies and stuff....and people who were just never born.
>>
>>734736695
Who the fuck asked for your opinion. This was a nice suicide thread
>>
>>734736765
Your face with a paper with today's date
>>
>>734735986
>russia
>study journalism
>write critically about kremlin
>mysterious kgb death
>>
>>734736817
They didn't have a chance to see the world. I had. I used it. Now what? I just don't want to live. I'm a fucking retard in a place where fucking retards are fucked.
>>
>>734736868
hi fbi
>>
>>734736695
You should kys faggot
>>
>>734735986
In broken Russian, нe быть eтo, пиздa.
>>
>>734736901
I see u
>>
>>734736823
Suicide(nothingness)<hedonism(self-invented purpose)

You give your life whatever meaning you want and then work for it. All I'm saying is nothingness is not as interesting a cumming/being successful/finding love. All that shit is stuff you can work towards at any point
>>
>>734736966
Lol FBI would t need your picture
>>
>>734737005
Oh, ИICE
>>
>>734737085
I tried to find love. No one loved me.
>never held a hand or kissed. But i tried
>>
>>734735986
good luck m8 dont mess up
>>
>>734737256
Thnx
>>
>>734735986
Удaчи
>>
Somebody wants to help me write my suicide note? Now will write everything I like. Trips override
>>
Jack if this is you don't do it, I'm sorry I didn't write you when I was in basic training, I tried to message you on Facebook yesterday but you didn't respond. Just don't do it man, I'm sorry.
>>
>>734735986
Пpыгaй нaхyй
>>
Don't let the assholes ruin your life.
>>
>>734737665
Im not jack. Although, Im sorry
>>
>>734737699
Зaпишy "a я пoйдy и пpыгнy, нaхyй. "
>>
/thread i guess
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.