[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ I have decided to kill my self after years of thinking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 1496574433899.png (851KB, 1211x723px) Image search: [Google]
1496574433899.png
851KB, 1211x723px
Hey /b/ I have decided to kill my self after years of thinking about suicide I have only now put it into place. Anyway I have a suicide note written but it's pretty shit kek but I'm also going to text my closet friend something else just before I do it witch is now btw but I need some help thinking of what to write? Can one of you /b/ros help me out
>>
>>734721465
don't kill yourself please
>>
>>734721465
>Reply to this note or I'll haunt your mother in her sleep tonight
>>
Oh yeah I forgot pic not related btw
>>
File: 1495652915784.png (260KB, 500x883px) Image search: [Google]
1495652915784.png
260KB, 500x883px
>>734721530
>>
>>734721521
Oh thanks it's funny how only a total stranger online is the only one trying to help kek but idk I cant be fucked with life anymore
>>
See a psychiatrist and maybe they can help you. Can still do it later
>>
>>734721775
I have thought of it but then my social anxiety kicks into place and stops me
>>
>>734721642
Don't do it OP.

What provokes these thoughts? How old are you?
>>
>>734721899
Idk that's the thing idk
Oh yeah and I'm 19
>>
@op its not worth it man. I think it's pretty selfish, especially if there are people in your life that will miss you. stay alive for your friends/family if for nothing else. Things will get better
>>
>>734722022
Yeah I have been telling my self everyday that's it's selfish but now I'm just well I have made up my mind anyway
>>
Why kill only yourself if you can kill someone bad and then kill yourself?
>>
>>734722136
Haha believe me I have thought of that too
>>
>>734722116
do what you want. You're missing out on everything life has to offer because you've got the mindset that you've already been defeated.
>>
>>734722116
don't do it bro, we love you <3
>>
>>734722192
Thanks dude <3
>>
>>734722011
Try to fight it. give it a few years.

In that age I had some thoughts as well. I was really lonely and felt misplaced in every situation. I endured for a couple of years, and suddenly everything was made simpler. Moved to a new city, started studying, and left my past depressing life behind me. Now I'm happier than ever.

I have several friends who actually did try to committ suicide at the age of 18-19. Many friends suffering from some form of depression.

But they all, so far, have endured. I talk openly with them about it, even stayed with a friend over night at a psychiatric ward where she was held under strict survaillance one night.

They all have come out on top. They can't identify what changed in their life to make them feel happy and joyful about life. But something did.

Don't give up OP. I know suicide is a way out, but it's a one-way ticket.
I myself find comfort in the fact that I could always commit suicide, but that's the last resort. don't waste it when you're 19.

Save it. And before you know it, life will smile on you.
>>
>>734722398
Oh kek thanks man I would have never thought a total strangers words would have impacted me like that but I still don't know coz I feel like the more I talk to my friend ( or anybody ) I just make them hate me even more and that everything would be better with out me
>>
>>734721465
Come on mate, don't do it. You won't regret it that's for sure.
>>
>>734722591
"oh kek thanks man" ...just do it faggot.
>>
>>734722608
Maybe, maybe not
>>
>>734722686
Arr here we go here is the 4chan I remember do you want me to live stream my self doing it is well?
>>
>>734722686
fuck off, kill yourself
>>
>>734722717
U have a lot stuff to lose. But why would u take your life. I know that you are strong and you can go through all shit that is around you. So stand up and stop with suicide bullshit and try your best. You will be okay mate!
>>
>>734722788
>>734722686
stfu faggots
>>
ur a weak piece of shit that decided to do humanity a favor
>>
>>734722591
Yeah I know that feeling. Much of it is just paranoia. Everyone have ruts in life. You will get your time.

Trust me. You think by 19 your life is set, but the years between 19 and 25 are probably the years were you undergo the most changes.
In a couple of years you'll be a completely different person, your life will be different. Hopefully you'll learn to love yourself.

Don't give up man. You may not believe it, but the world will miss you
>>
I just want to say before this board 404's thanks /b/ros after all these years on 4chan I never realized how nice some of use are.
>>
>>734723761
Thread not board oops
>>
>>734723213
I'm 25 and my life has been the exact same since 18, except for graduating college. This is bullshit.
>>
>>734723761
People here like to provoke "for the lols". Not realizing their words can have real consequences. I won't keep trying to convince you, OP.
If you've decided, you've decided. I just believe you have potential. I just hope you give it a bit more thought, and give your life another chance.
>>
You're an attention whore faggot. You don't have to send all these little notes to people, just do it.
>>
Walk us through your plan or live-stream it at least. No one gives a crap anyway all these faggots just want to act nice
>>
>>734721465
"closet friend"
Whatcha gonna say...come out?
>>
>>734724272
Idk if you want me to I'll just kill my self on twitch or maybe the YouTube live stream thing they won't be able to take the stream down fast enough anyway
>>
>>734724415
I already messaged her
I said I just want to say thank u for being such a good friend and yeah I hope everything is good with u and that your mum gets out of hospital soon and goodbye (-: and also I think I deserve it this time to say the letter k haha lol anyway goodbye

She replied instantly and she said she was crying and shit now I feel real bad I shouldn't of said anything
>>
>>734724272
Oh yeah and my plan was to hang my self with a metal wire cloths hanger nothing too special
I was also thinking about carbon monoxide but I don't own a car
>>
File: 1496520419422.jpg (217KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1496520419422.jpg
217KB, 1239x795px
>>734724600
Helium seems to be nice
>>
>>734724538
Nobody got the joke? Really?
>>
>>734724782
Oh wow that seems too easy kek maybe I'll just do that because I don't want to feel the pain of dieing
>>
>>734724854
Haha that made me literally kek
>>
>>734724857
Me too anon... me too
>>
>>734722011
theirs a right time a right palce for suicide in life; and i can at least tell you that the right time is 27;

the question is if you really want to die or just want to be saved, most people here posting about suicide want the second, and i still respect this as a valid reason, since most of us here have no hope of things to get better, but if its also the second case for you op, you should at least wait till that specific age of 27.
trust me, with 27, you can still go out with a rest of dignity
>>
>MY pTEENS GALLERIES

http://my-galls.com/
>>
>>734725049
Well I would rather be helped but I don't know who or what could even help me so there isn't any point anyway maybe I'll wait maybe I won't I'm getting pretty tired I think I might just go to sleep instead and think of what to do tomorrow
>>
>>734725192
Do that. Try to see your close friend. But for now, go to bed
>>
>>734721465

It doesn't really need to be that well written, if you indeed are actually going to kill yourself no matter what you say it will appear to be poetry because of the emotions surrounding it
>>
kys fag
>>
File: chiennouille.jpg (46KB, 431x289px) Image search: [Google]
chiennouille.jpg
46KB, 431x289px
Don't.
Here's a dog with pastas on his head to cheer you up
>>
Do a backflip when you jump you pussy
>>
>>734721465
before you go, watch hentai kamen
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.