[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I jump off a bridge, landing on my head 160 feet below, do

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1496344158607.jpg (22KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496344158607.jpg
22KB, 540x960px
If I jump off a bridge, landing on my head 160 feet below, do I have a good chance of dying? There are some islands in the river, so I hope there is one that I can land on instead of in water. I want to kill myself but I don't have a gun and the only pills I have are a couple bottles of trazodone, which I'm pretty sure won't get the job done. I don't have any money so I can't buy anything to kill myself with.
>>
File: engseppuku.jpg (109KB, 450x551px) Image search: [Google]
engseppuku.jpg
109KB, 450x551px
Steal something to kill yourself with. Who's going to lock you up?
>>
File: rope exit bag.webm (2MB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
rope exit bag.webm
2MB, 700x470px
>>734676822
>>
>>734677656
I don't have a rope, is a belt long enough to do this with?
>>
I still think my best bet is jumping, I live in a densely populated area and have roomates so I feel like somebody would interfere if I tried hanging myself instead of letting me die in peace
>>
>>734678066
yes, a belt can be used. sitting down connected to doorknob even. thats how the guy from inxs did it. and david carradine did it in a closet from the clothes rod with a belt. google: auto-erotic asphyxiation
>>
>>734678440
Would the handle of my sliding glass door work? I would prefer if my roomates weren't the one to find me
>>
your questions are getting stupider, so that means you are just depressed. its like people who cut themselves, but no fatally... (google: hesitation marks)

Seriously, get some Anti-Depressant Meds prescribed.

These meds won’t make the circumstances in your life better,
you’ll just wake up in the morning like most normal people do,
with a little bit of energy, take a nice walk, have normal relationships and conversations.

Don’t you miss having a day that isn’t total deep dark shit?

All medical insurance plans cover anti-depressant meds, even government and welfare insurance.
Even the free clinic offers these services.

Next time you go to a Doctor for annual physical exam,
tell the Doctor you feel “off”, and want to discuss anti-depressant meds.
IF they talk about sending you to a Psychiatrist, tell the you refuse Psychiatrist, and if they won’t consider meds, tell them to just forget about it, never mind (that will guilt trip them to dispense meds).

Meds will not change your shitty life, but since you will wake up feeling okay, maybe you will cause the changes in your life that are missing now….
>>
I'm trying to tie a noose with a belt and even with that video I'm having a hard time with it. Is there a video of somebody doing it with a belt?
>>
>>734678981
I'm not doing this for attention, hence why I want to find a method that guarantees death. I would rather not paralyze myself and not be even capable of attempting suicide again, which is my only concern with jumping off the bridge. It's 160 feet, and I think that should do the trick if I can land on something instead of water. I think I'd need another 100 feet or so to feel comfortable jumping into water
>>
I did some research on people using that bridge to kill themself, and only 3 of the last 7 that attempted it were successful. I'm hoping the ones that survived didn't land on their head and that is why it wasn't successful
>>
>>734679438
you need a rope at least 14 feet. you a funny bait faggot
>>
>>734679812
kek, faggot
just kys, faggot
oh... wait ...
>>
>>734679812

Might as well explain why your life is so shit first before offing yourself. Not trying to stop you, just genuinely curious.
>>
>>734676822
160 feet into water is not enough height to do an hero.
>>
>>734676822
i don't want anyone to kill themselves, but i do wonder when i see these threads... why not just stop eating/drinking and waste away
>>
>>734680150
14 feet to tie the noose shown in that video? How do people tie them with a belt?
>>
>>734680298
fuck this faggot.
there are 10000000 depressed faggots on 4chan. fuck OP, subconsciously just wants attention. fuck faggot OP, just another depressed faggot (yawn...............)
>>
>>734680298
I literally can't stop sucking cock, even though I'm not gay
>>
>>734680404
Yeah I know, that's why I'm hoping one of the islands in the river is under the bridge
>>
>>734680500
fuck you retard, obviously a belt is not a rope.
now I am convinced you are bait,
>well done faggot

> in b4: no really, i am depressed faggot, i really want ded
>>
>>734680506

I know, just another depressed faggot that in the end will pussy out and won't kill himself.
>>
>>734680645
Yeah, I really want attention on an anonymous image board. If I wanted attention I would post something on Facebook
>>
>>734676822
Oh man take a shit ton of trazadone and go for it.
I took a whole bunch of trazadone one night and was sure I was going to die. I wrote a suicide note saying "Im pretty sure im going to die, but its cool.."
>>
>>734680611
I've been checking, even at 160 feet onto land, you still have a pretty good chance if living, just as a depressed suicidal quadriplegic.
>>
>>734676822

OP, why not just open up a credit card and buy a gun? It's not like you'll have to pay it off anyways.
>>
>>734680298
Money problems due to being a heroin addict. I've had suicidal thoughts for over a decade, but I've finally reached the point where I'm ready to take action
>>
>>734680773
4chan is the new face(less)book, faggot.
thats why you are opening your dam soul here, faggot. we are all depressed, you aint nothing special faggot. just kys anonymously, dont tell us shit, just leave you worthless piece of shit, this place aint your epitath, faggot
>>
>>734680970
Just get some junk and push off one morr time man. Bliss then nothing.
>>
>>734680970
heroin addict, and not considering an OD?
fuck you lying piece of shit faggot
>>
>>734681072
How fucking new are you? We've always had people come here wanting to commit suicide and we always tell them to live stream it or something.
>>
>>734681072
Lol. Opening my soul? You sound like a tough guy, maybe you can do me a favor and shoot me in the head?
>>
>>734681237
>OP is a heroin addict and didn't figure this out on his own
>>
>>734676822
>, so I hope there is one that I can land on instead of in water

You wan't to land in the water. If you're not killed on impact, you'll drown because your body will be too broke to swim.
>>
File: bait.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>734681072
>>
>>734681237
I don't have enough money to get enough dope to OD and my dealer won't front me. I would pawn some shit to get enough to OD if I had anything of value
>>
>>734681417
>Lifetime Presents: Too Broke to Swim - Pools Closed
>>
>>734681549
You got a paypa? I'll send you the money for the dope if you promise to live stream the od. I've been getting ready to do an hero myself, so I understand.
>>
>>734680850
Every site seems to have a different height requires. The first result says 49 feet which I know is bullshit, but lostallhope says that 150 feet onto land or 250 onto water has a 98% chance of death. Lostallhope seems more accurate to me, they cite a couple other articles so I feel that it's more likely to be true
>>
>>734681845
seriously, set up a go fund me account.
i bet $60 of heroin at one time will be enuf to have you nod off forever
>>
>>734681845
No but I could set one up. I could live stream it, I don't think it would be that interesting to watch
>>
>>734682037
No, I'd need closer to $200 probably. Tolerance is a bitch. If I got some Xanax and took that awhile before shooting though that would increase my odds of success by quite a bit
>>
>>734682122
>I don't think it would be that interesting to watch
seeing an OP finally deliver. fuck, that is the rarest of the rarest thing on /b/. so yes, you would get interest.

but remember the motto of /b/:
"OP never delivers"
>>
>>734682270
Dude you could get plenty enough oxi to do an hero for that
>>
>>734682407
If you can show me how to tie a belt so that I can off myself with it, I'll stream that
>>
>>734682648
Oxy is too damn expensive, fuckers wanting a dollar per mg. I think I'd need more 200 mg to kill myself
>>
>>734682708
Loop it to make the number 6, head goes in hole, tie top around door handle. Shove nails through belt holes and stab to affix the top around your suspension point of choice.
>>
>>734682881
That sucks. I can get painkillers all day long if I wanted too for less than half that. But, that is here in SC.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.