[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well b/ I'll be heading to San Diego for USMC bootcamp tomorrow.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

File: 4514_250.gif (15KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
4514_250.gif
15KB, 300x296px
Well b/ I'll be heading to San Diego for USMC bootcamp tomorrow. It's been fun. If there's any marine fags I could use some tips.
>>
File: marines457901706.jpg (45KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
marines457901706.jpg
45KB, 620x350px
make sure you say Eye sir, not that stupid ass eye eye sir
>>
>>734668568
Don't drop the soap. Or do. Marines are fags.
>>
>>734668568
know how to report your post, and always volunteer.
>>
Perfect ur skill in sucking cock, boot.
>>
>>734668
Whisky pig is the shit, you get to learn how to skate there, also you learn what skating is
>>
>>734669078
I've been practicing since day one of enlisting. Also, is anyone from 1st Battalion Charlie Company? My recruiter told me I'm in there. Apparently it goes by dates.
>>
>>734668568
u joined the wrong branch
>>
Work on getting your Belt black
>>
>>734669465
Then which branch Anon?
>>
As a former Marine still on reserve duty, I have to warn you kid. Try not to get raped. I am serious. There are plenty of dude in the corps who will try to rape you. Not to mention the gang member you will try to gang rape you. Be careful. And if you do get raped, do not snitch, that could get you killed
>>
>>734669840
While that does sound daunting how do I know you're not lying? Like got any proof Anon?
>>
Don't all Marines got to boot at Paris Island?
>>
>>734670036
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/05/study-pentagon-vastly-underreporting-military-male-male-rape/
>>
OP is going to get raped for sure
>>
>>734670230
That website looks shitty and super unreliable
>>
>>734670159
No some goes to San Diego Anon. I live in Cali so I go there.
>>
>>734670772
You can google the shit yourself, I only cited Breitbart because most conservative trust it. But it is a fact and you can find it on many other news sources...chances are you are going to get raped as a new grunt.. Look up male on male sexual assault in the military. I am just trying to warn you. Whether you believe me or not I don't care anymore. YOU WERE WARNED
>>
File: Covfefe.jpg (34KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
Covfefe.jpg
34KB, 750x563px
>>734668568
Not a marine, but my best friend was and he told me most of his stories.
>Don't be in a relationship & don't start one with a military chick
>Be careful who/what you write to, they will read that shit.

>>734670159
Not 100% but I think: Eastern US gets Parris, Western gets San Diego
>>
practice sucking off vegetables

in time you'll leave little to no teeth marks

semper fi faggot
>>
>"Don't lock your knees, son."
>>
>>734670772
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/03/20/male-on-male-sexual-assault-in-the-military-not-addressed-enough-and-hard-to-fix-investigation-finds/
>>
>>734669366
who the fuck, would admit their in charlie now? we dont wanna be with your faggot ass
>>
>>734670036
I am a marine, he is lying. A real marine ever says "former". Once a marine always a marine.
>>
>>734671481
C'mon guys, the dude is going to get raped. This isn't funny
>>
"How do you know if someone is/was in the Marine Corps"

"Don't worry, he'll tell you"
>>
Don't volunteer for anything
>>
>>734668568
You are such a fucking idiot. If you're an 03xx, you'll hate your life. If you're not, you're a piece of shit POG who will love the corps but suck more dick than a two-cent whore. You have fucked the pooch so goddamn hard, and you're going to realize that very, very soon.
>>
>>734668895
I can see myself accidentally saying "eye eye sir" lmfao you may have just saved me w this advice.

>not op, but some other fag with plans to enlist
>>
>>734669840
you'll only get raped if you're a fucking bitch boy, don't back down stand your ground and always wipe till your bums not brown
>>
Always remember that if boot camp is the hardest thing you do in your marine corps career you're probably pog as fuck
>>
Call female marines wooks. Makes them drool all over the place when you just go and say "sup Wook/wookie"
>>
>>734668568
Navy here. Stay away from whores off base. They want you to knock them off. Called tag chasers. They're nothing, but trouble. Don't get married. Do you and wear a rubber of your own supply.
>>
dont question anything and try to keep a low profile.
>>
>>734668568
They give you Ebola and a shot that makes you unable to cum for two months. Have funnn!
>>
What kind of idiot joins the armed forces, fuck that shit fighting for corporate interest and getting bullshit in return.

OP, not only are you a faggot but you are a fucking idiot
>>
>>734668568
Stay away from female military. They're feminist or stalkers. They want dick, but will try to get you in trouble the minute shit doesn't work out.
>>
Word of advice as a marine that got out in 2012. some are mistakes some are what I seen from friends.

First: save your money. So many marines get out of the corps broke. The marine corps knows it too, and that's how they trick to renlist or live like shit when you are out.

2: do not get married!! Stay single and don't have kids . It will ruin your life, even if you think she is the one. Just wait for all that when you finish your years.

3: think of your enlist like college... have fun and every time you get "leave" don't come home. Go visit other places. Go to other marines families and visit other states.

4: try to do school while you are in. Try to go to college at least one clas. You do have time even online classes! A lot of people will say it's pointless. But those are the same ones that are crying and Suicidal when they get out.

5: STAY OUT OF TROUBLE. DONT FALL INTO PEER PRESSURE IT WILL GET YOU JAMMED UP AND LEAVE A MARK IN FILES. AND HARD TO FIND JOBS.

6. This goes with 5. DONT BE A FOLLOWER. Yes follower the rules and don't be an invdivual. But don't do shit that everyone else is doing like drugs and other illegal activities.

Take it from me. I'm a cop fag now. And any other questions just ask.
>>
>>734672157
Lol I never understood how a macho white guy could fuck another dude and be ok with that.... doesn't gay shit scare alpha males?
>>
>>734672392
>fuck that shit fighting for corporate interest

Communists say the funniest things man...
>>
Graduated with Delta Co on march 3. Shit sucks more than you can imagine tbh. MCRD San Diego is wayyy better than Parris Island honestly so there's that. Alot of people says first phase sucks but that's bullshit 2nd phase is literally the worst. Receiving week sucks so much dick the shots you get are going to hurt, you get no fucking sleep for like 36 hours but you cant really get fucked up in recieving. first phase is fun at first, then sucks, then gets good once you get your hour of square away time and can shower and shave on your own. 2nd phase you go to Pendleton which seems great but its not. the squadbays are cooler, you spend alot of your time learning to shoot, and you get to talk to a marine that treats you like a human being which is cool. However, you get wayyy less chow and way less time to eat it, the hikes literally made me want to quit over anything else, you get way less sleep ofcourse because you never have enough time to square away your shit during square away time, and the fuck fuck games are at the max 2nd phase is physically and mentally fucked. By the time you get back from Pendleton the time flies by, you're basically a marine, just need to finish the crucible. if u have any questions feel free to ask
>>
>>734672805
Yeah I get that. They do fight for us. We get to keep living the same way we're living, and corporate america... makes money? Or should I say tje people who find the war profit. Could be a single, private investment for all we know.
>>
>>734672112
It's "aye aye", and it means "I understand and will comply". But I was navy, so maybe you marines do it different.

For the love of Christ though, please stop spelling it "eye eye". You look dumber than a faggot at a dyke bar.
>>
>>734672425
This is doubly true for officers. You're going to meet a couple hot bitches with bars in your career. They love to get dicked down by enlisted, but if you do it, you're actually fucking yourself. If they get caught they will throw you under the bus with a quickness.
>>
>>734668568
Alright, West coast best coast fag here.
1) West coast says Aye Aye, East coast says Aye.
2) After you get to your actual platoon, find out who sets up the duty roster. Take advantage of their ignorance and ask if you can volunteer for duty in exchange for picking when you get duty. I managed to do this for the first 2-3 weeks, before they caught on. But doing this meant I always had the first or last duty shift, and I could get one group of sleep instead of breaking it into 2.
3) You've probably heard this before, but learn to keep time based on what you're doing. You don't have 8/9/10o'clock, you have 1 hour to lunch, you have 1 hour of drill, you have 1 hour of pt. If you've ever seen the Seinfeld episode where they go to Florida, it's like that, they make the joke "We only have 3 days left, but you figure 8 hours will be spent eating, we'll sleep 8 hours each night, so 24 hours from that, we'll be walking to our destinations for about 4 of those hours, and when you add all that up, we basically only have 2 hours left in FL." Except for you it's "We have 30 min 'till chow, 1 hour of marching after that, we're basically done for the day.
4) Find something that keeps you sane. For me it was the calmness of the night. When everyone went to bed, I stayed awake looking at the ceiling for an hour or so each night, it was time where everything was peaceful.
5) DI's know what the fuck they're doing. You may be the smartest mother fucker alive, and you might think you're getting something passed them, but there's more than likely been someone before who did the same thing. And at the end of bootcamp, your DI's will ask you what you got away with, this is "buddy fucker day". We had recruits get drunk off of hand sanitizer, one of them found a cigarette and used a match from an MRE to smoke it, we would hide peanut butter behind washing machines, and we fucking told the DIs ALL of this.
6)the whole "rape" thing from 734669840 is a fucking lie.
cont
>>
>>734674017
7) be good at hiking
8) you'll be allotted 1 hour of "free time" each night. If you want to earn "Good boy points" with your DIs, let them catch you PTing yourself during this hour. I'm a terrible PTer, but my DIs always caught me working out during free time, so I got less shit for it.
9) don't have family/friends send you anything but letters
10) you'll forget this by then, but "The Reaper" aka "Mt Mother Fucker" is the main part of the crucible. While on it YOU WILL BE TOLD that "This is the last hill, suck it up", but it's never the last hill. The Reaper is a group of like 9 hills, yet none of them ever go downhill.
11) Be the "Art Recruit".
12) On Sunday, you'll get 1 hour for church. In church you'll be told "DO NOT LET US CATCH YOU SLEEPING", but nobody ever gets yelled at for it (or at least not in my experience), I ended up going to church every sunday just to nap.
13) I know what your recruiter and all the TV ads said. But bootcamp isn't the hardest part about being a Marine. It'll suck while you're doing it, but when you get out you'll look back and realize "Bootcamp wasn't actually hard at all". It's depressing I know, but it's the truth. The real bullshit comes when you're a real Marine.

You see, Marines hate their fucking lives, and it's not because they're always doing the tough job, it's because the USMC treats you like a child. Seeing people mop the parking lot sounds funny now, but it's less funny when that becomes your life. Marines are miserable, and there's really nothing funny or bad ass about that.
(MCRD West Coast, C Co, July 22nd 2013-Oct 18th 2013)
>>
Best of luck man
>>
File: 87344rfrffr.jpg (620KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
87344rfrffr.jpg
620KB, 900x900px
>>734673729
Hi /pol/
>>734673885
>>734672425
This
>>734672767
I think you'd be surprised
>>734674017
Your formating hurts to read... but good advice
>>
>>734674942
Why /pol/? There was literally nothing political in that statement, except the aspersions cast on OP's sexuality, which is SOP.
>>
>>734671177
OP here that wasn't me... Also I'm not a grunt
>>
>>734674017
OP here, thanks for the tips.
>>
>>734675077
Praise kek.
>why /pol/
Because of that edgy teenage talk.
t.really oldfart
>>
>>734675836
Have you ever been in the military? That was tame.
>>
>>734676424
I should've stay @ >>>/k/
>>
>>734674052
I'm not doing to be badass or for fun. I came for the benefit and to learn a skill so I can maybe have a job after I get out. I was already told that bootcamp would be the easiest part of being a Marine. Still I can't be at home all the time wasting my time.
>>
>>734676689
I guess man. You do you.
>>
>>734676963
What trade are you going to learn in the Marines?
>>
>>734677152
64XX avionics. Got the contract already.
>>
>>734669761
Chairforce
>>
>>734677761
I have a fine ass Anon, my ass fit in all kinds of chairs
>>
>>734668568
Joining too OP. We got this.
>>
>>734678384
when are you shipping Anon?
>>
are you sure that murderer on call is what your destined for? You think your doing any good? (Your not, your just securing americas business intressts overseas) dont enlist, dont become a murderer, give peace a chance. If you still go for it, i hope they blow away your legs and arms, so you can regrett the decission of joining the army for the rest of your life while you need help wiping your ass.
>>
>>734678687
actually i dont hope you get wounded, but are you sure thats a risk worth taking besides my other points....
>>
>>734678687
It's been my life dream goal to become a murderer on call then to be quadriplegic.
>>
>>734678852
nevermind, it makes no sense talking to americunts that see empathy as a weakness. but tell me one thing i dont understand, why does your stupid nation celebrate that american sniper guy, i mean seriously, you saw the movie? he shot kids! thats not ok ffs. and now dont tell me that kid was a bad guy that deserved to die. whats wrong with your fucking morals?
>>
>>734679250
Anon... I'm an immigrant. I was born in South Korea. Also I haven't watched American Sniper, though I did enjoy Full Metal Jacket, Apocalypse Now, and Band of Brothers, throughly though.
>>
>>734672537
Best advice ITT. Where the fuck were you when I enlisted?
>Oh, probably not born yet, that was in 1973!
>>
>>734668568
When you get PTSD and go nuts, please please please take as many family and police with you. The rest of us appreciate your service.
>>
>>734679790
No need to thank me. I just wanted to get a PS4 with my own money.
>>
>>734679250
I bet you feel like an idiot now
>>
Fucking loved being in the Corps, job is easy as fuck, get paid to work out, just have to get up and be on time, nothing could be easier, plus got to fucking wreck fucking Muslim towel fucks in Ramadi twice, feels good to be America
>>
>>734680282
>>734672111
The two opposites of USMC
>>
Boot camp doesn't start on Sundays.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.