[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim hate thread. Get in here and discuss the final solution

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Muslim hate thread.

Get in here and discuss the final solution
>>
>>734665906
A nuke
>>
>>734665906
As soon as Trump mentions a final solution Ill support it 100% with my Vote, Sweat, and Sacrafice.
>>
>>734665906
all this muslim bullshit is just making me like sikhs more because of all the stuff ive seen of them helping people during the attacks and the fact they dont fucking bomb us every other week
>>
reboot the British empire, the sand niggers need controlling
>>
Jihad against the jihad's
>>
>>734666015
They are too integrated in non Muslim populations to nuke them. They need to be rounded up and put in camps. Let them live their filthy lives in seclusion, bordered off from civilisation
>>
>>734666168
You don't count. The house and senate will turn it down just to teach retards like you to shut the fuck up and let the adults run this country.
>>
File: 1479488328627.jpg (49KB, 599x339px) Image search: [Google]
1479488328627.jpg
49KB, 599x339px
>>734665906
>>
File: nuclear-solution.jpg (62KB, 627x400px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-solution.jpg
62KB, 627x400px
Nuke Mecca, then nuke every Middle East shithole. Just turn it into one giant bowl of glass.
>>
>>734666189

i detect an attention sikher
>>
File: 1490607858887.jpg (117KB, 583x767px) Image search: [Google]
1490607858887.jpg
117KB, 583x767px
>>734665906
only solution is banning islam, deportation of all sandniggers and to never again invitie 3rd world scum into civilized world
>>
They want to live in our land. Take it over and make it theirs. Now is not the time to think maybe we could do this. It is time for us all, unite as one, speak as one and kick these faggots back to the sand. The rate they are breeding, they will take us that way. Your children will soon be living under Islam and all the shit that comes with it. They will thank you for not being strong and protecting them and giving them freedom to do what they want. Not have your daughters have to walk around covered up, stoned for being raped by a sand piece of shit....I hate them all....
>>
>>734665906
Only solution is total obliteration
>>
For me it goes obese people, muslims, traps.

Everyone else is cool
>>
>>734666545
:^) i dont wanna be gassed when we all finally agree to get rid of these mussies
>>
>>
>>734665906
[s] penis [/s]
>>
>>734666981
At least obese people just want to have their cheeseburger and die of a heart attack in peace.
>>
>>734667027
Would Trump be on that plane?

Two birds/ one stone amiright???
>>
>>734667182
Ye but they are painful to look at. Like traps. Muslims are just horrible filthy people
>>
>>734666402
Let me ask you this, would you want to live in a neighborhood where its mostly muslim? In the US of course, but do you want them in your society?
>>
>>734666255
+1
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.