[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much are you willing to give for kill trump?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: plot-assassinate-trump1-616x350.jpg (49KB, 616x350px) Image search: [Google]
plot-assassinate-trump1-616x350.jpg
49KB, 616x350px
How much are you willing to give for kill trump?
>>
about tree fiddy
>>
>>734660322
Why ?

>besides opinion created by mass media
>>
>>734660439
Trump is a bitch who will destroy the world
>>
File: IMG_3822.jpg (2MB, 2267x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3822.jpg
2MB, 2267x3000px
Nothing. If this dumb nigger didn't destroy us, Trump certainly won't be able to. Let him try. He'll be out soon enough.
>>
>>734660322
>making a martyr out of Cheeto Cuck

No thanks. Impeach or full term, and we move on. The stormnigger pollution would be at an all time high in other boards if he was assassinated.
>>
>>734660322
Nothing. He's not worth the bullet and this is a democracy. He'll be gone in 2020 and he's so fucking inept he won't have done much real damage anyways.
>>
>>734660322
>implying he isn't going to turn out to be a normal republican president and there's actually anything to get worked up over.
Not worth it.
>>
>>734660522
You just broke the only rule libtard
>>
File: looksonalibtard.png (689KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
looksonalibtard.png
689KB, 1000x1000px
>>734660322
Nothing. I'm not a libtard. I actually voted for him, I don't want him dead. Stop being a libtard, OP.
>>
>>734660322
I'm willing to testify against OP in court for threatening the President.
>>
>>734660322
How about you shut the fuck up nigger lover.
>>
>>734660431
Underrated post is underrated
>>
File: IMG_3791.jpg (209KB, 750x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3791.jpg
209KB, 750x760px
>>734661847
You won, faggot. It's time to stop crying.
>>
>>734662154
I rated the post at 3.50/10
>>
I'd be willing to pitch in $10k but only after the job's done
>>
>>734661847
this is 4chan bitch. fbi probs couldn't find people on here.
>>
only niggers want to kill trump
>>
>>734660322
a klondike bar?
>>
>>734660322
i rather have him then pence
>>
>>734660439
To get Pence into power
>>
>>734662836
underrated post
>>
>>734660322
ok
>>
>>734660439
1) climate change. Regardless of your partisanship, this is one issue most should ve terrified about. We're at a pivotal turning point, where very soon we will be unable to undo the damage we as humanity have done, and to turn our backs on the issue is to essentially say "fuck our children, fuck their children, there's a chance it won't affect me so I don't care if I'm causing the apocalypse." Maybe a bit dramatic. Some life will survive, but humanity certainly won't. Plus, we've seen throughout China and Europe that moving from coal to clean energy creates far more jobs than is destroys. The only people that benefit from Trump's actions are fossil fuel companies and their elderly representatives in Congress who will die before the consequences of the actions come back to bite them.

2) Coming from a working class family who all voted for Trump, I can tell you that everyone I know has turned from him because of his treatment of our healthcare and taxes on crops/inspection fees. He's made things far worse than Obama ever did, and I never thought I'd say that. My family may be uneducated, but we prose ourselves in being informed. That means ignoring what Fox, CNN, and all those other folks day about the bill and just reading it. Lots of legal bullshit, but if your careful you can get the gist, at least enough to figure out we lose our insurance. I'm epileptic. My medicine is $30 a pill (one a day). How the fuck do I make that money?

3) Our military is bigger than the next 15 combined. It doesn't need to grow any more. Plus, more nukes? Really? Didn't Trump love through the cold war?

4) I see racism every day at home. After going off to college (first in my family to do so) I realised just how many of my ideas about blacks, mexicans, Asians, Arabs, etc. were all ignorant stereotypes. Education kills racism, and at a time when races are clashing, the last thing we need is Betsy devos to cut education for those who already have it hardest.

Just my ideas
>>
>>734660322
>How much are you willing to give for kill trump?

How much are you willing to give to learn grammar?
>>
>>734663436
Apologies for the many typos. I wrote this on my phone. Hopefully you can decide it
>>
>>734663678
Decode it** damnit
>>
>>734660322
His admin is hydra. Kill him you get Mike "keep the gays behind a fence" Pence. Kill Pence you get Paul Ayn Rand was right Ryan
>>
>>734660522
Gee I wounder woose behind this post nice copypasta shareblue
>>
>>734663548
Can you speak German?
English is not my first language
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.