[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ Post your favorite underrated/upcoming Youtubers (Under

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1442530605243.png (779KB, 782x724px) Image search: [Google]
1442530605243.png
779KB, 782x724px
Hey /b/

Post your favorite underrated/upcoming Youtubers (Under 500k subs)

I'll start
> Ashwin Enjoys Nature
> Aculite
> Steve1989MREInfo
> Gus Johnson
>>
>>734658446
Funny thing I also enjoy Steves content. He's the one that basically introduced me to the MRE community. Love that stuff
>>
NakeyJakey
kaptainkristian
>>
>>734658446
only english-speaking youtubers?
>>
Gypsy, Chubbs, Thomi, Aaron Fraser-Nash, FUBARBUNDY
I strongly suggest checking out Vacuous Mango
>>
>>734658446
If you unironically posted that beta faggot as a youtuber you like, you should unironically kill your self quick.
>>
>>734658884
Nah man, you do you
>>734659441
No need to get salty. What youtubers do you like?
>>
>>734658808
Heck yeah dude, I love the sounds he makes when he eats expired shit.
>>
Retro OST
Jean Pierre FAUR
La Banda Militare: Italian and International Music
TheClaude35
duxdemontis98
>>
>>734659649
I like Youtubers who don't dye their pretty little hair My Little Pony colors and act like an ultra faggot for 10 year olds while pretending to be svared by "Five Nightz at Freddie's GAIZ OMG" and sell their souls for views, while occasionally making "OMG you gaiz are the bestest fans evar!" and cry into the camera like a loser
>>
They're all cancer tbh fam
>>
>>734658883
Never heard of Kaptainkristian before. Good shit

>>734660140
True. Sign me up for the chemo.
>>
The Gaming Laboratory, BIGQUINT INDEED
>>
>>734658446
I quite like Fenphoenix, he doesn't even show his face and just does good honest if wacky Thief and The Dark Mod Let's Plays.
>>
Arumba

He really sates the 'tism
>>
>>734661170
Forgot link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/FenPhoenix
>>
>>734658446
Ask yourself
SuperMega
Bobby Burns
Vegan gains
>>
>>734659986
I can tell you're a virgin
>>
Mother's Basement

He does really in-depth breakdowns of anime and what makes them good/shit
>>
>>734661458
Can you my dude? Hilarious. My girlfriend of 8 years is sitting next to me right now. And before her, I dated her older sister for 4 years. Before that, I dated her older sisters friend off and on for 5 years. You think I'm lying huh? You'll never be on my level. Ever. How's that make you feel?
>>
Monster Island Buddies
>>
iSorrowproductions
Free Press of Kekistan
Hoodie Demon
>>
>>734661458
>I can tell you're a virgin
>Offended because I hate his favorite YouTuber, Rainbow Pride Parade Mark.
You can't make this shit up folks.
>>
ThePruld
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp28JPs25ek
>>
>>734662064
It pissed me off when their "Sound of Social Justice" was striked
>>
File: wrong.png (14KB, 510x210px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
14KB, 510x210px
>>734662080
your gf deserves better
>>
CjuGames - great gamer to watch and doesn't completely overreact/act like an idiot
>>
>>734658446
Jesus this guy is fucking ugly
>>
>>734658446
kwebbelkop
>>
Stitxh. He only has like 80 subs but his editing is good and I agree with many of his opinions.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.