[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate Mormons again?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (33KB, 337x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 337x253px
Why do we hate Mormons again?
>>
cause they are JEWS
>>
>>734657630
No? they are Mormon
>>
IDKKK
>>
only in america livin with mormons n shit
>>
File: mormon-women-religion.jpg (94KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
mormon-women-religion.jpg
94KB, 720x576px
>>734657564
I personally love Mormons.
>>
File: 180px-Thule-Gesellschaft.svg.png (7KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Thule-Gesellschaft.svg.png
7KB, 180x180px
Closest thing America has to a Master Race
>>
I hate them becuase they are always the most sheltered people and thus will 70% of the time act like they are still in 5th grade all the fucking time while at the same time thinking so highly of themselves and seeing themselves as "perfect"
>>
>>734657564
Got to love people who are nice, crazy, easy to fuck with, and will still respond by good wage slaves. 10/10 Alpha Stupid Servants.
>>
File: IMG_0684.gif (2MB, 286x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0684.gif
2MB, 286x216px
KILL ALL MORMON SCUM!!!
>>
I was on my bus yesterday and a Mormon started talking to me. Ends up giving him my number because I'm a fucking idiot and I've had non stop calls from them asking what they thought about the book they gave me
>>
Muslims. We hate Muslims.
Because they are lying, cheating scumbags hell bent on destroying everyone who isn't Muslim. It's literally written in their Quran to kill non muzies and wage war on infidel land.
My beautiful home, destroyed by these camel shagging fuck nuts.
>>
used to be mormon, I hate mormons
>>
>>734657564

they're annoying hypocritic judgemental right wing dick bags.
>>
>>734657564

because their religion is slightly stupider than all other religions. They're like the scientology of the 1800's
>>
>>734660648
>Mormons
>right wing
Lol
>>
File: rachaelangelic.png (1MB, 1228x694px) Image search: [Google]
rachaelangelic.png
1MB, 1228x694px
Me and a friend talked to some very nice Mormons at a cafe. When they were getting ready to leave my friend gave them pot cookies and we watched one of them eat one.
I love Mormons and I want to breed with their daughters.
pic related
>>
Because of their special magic underwear.

Not kidding.
>>
Because they send out 80,000 teenage kids to knock on my door and then get all pissy when I ask them why nothing in their religion makes sense.
>>
>>734657564
Cause they are a cult
Literally on the same level as scientology
But with less proof
>>
File: xlatinahotx.jpg (184KB, 662x500px) Image search: [Google]
xlatinahotx.jpg
184KB, 662x500px
Mormons are basically mild door-to-door salesmen, who will show up at your door 1-3 times a week. It's annoying as fuck if you're expecting packages or guests. I put up a "no soliciting" sign at my door, but everyone ignored it, so I ended up taking it down. I told one of them to fuck off, but they ended up sending someone else a month later. I tried ignoring them, but they still leave their shitty literature at my doorstep. I heard one of them out once, but they confused me with a prospect, and started visiting me more often. I even dated one for a while, but she refused to celebrate anything (including birthdays). They're nice and all, but they're so damn annoying.
>>
>>734660727
This. They are the next in line for cringe next to Scientology
>>
File: FBI.png (685KB, 849x575px) Image search: [Google]
FBI.png
685KB, 849x575px
Guys, Mormons are a homogeneous group of Germanic and Nordic Aryans. How dare you disrespect their culture and beliefs.
Not even joking.
>>
>>734663016
Sounds like you're thinking of Jehovas Witnesses. Mormons celebrate holidays
>>
>>734663372
Yup. That's the one. Fuck those guys.
>>
File: radgrad.png (865KB, 596x595px) Image search: [Google]
radgrad.png
865KB, 596x595px
I've honestly considered moving to Utah and becoming a Mormon.
They have a beautiful little society over there.
>>
>>734664044
It's all skin deep. Many Mormons are miserable but are required by their religion to pretend to be happy.
>>
Cult. Uses cult tactics. Anyone who leaves the cult gets cut off from their friends and family.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.