[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

h-how do I get a haircut /b/? What do I ask for?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: e88.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
e88.png
18KB, 509x411px
h-how do I get a haircut /b/? What do I ask for?
>>
>>734627146
Go to a barber and ask for a high and tight. Done.
>>
Tell the barber to cut it with a straight razor, the old fashion way. Start at the front of the neck and go straight back.
>>
Shave it all nigger
>>
>>734627340>>734627446
>>734627493

I always just shave my head by myself when my hair gets too long. But I know buzzcuts are ugly on me and I have a girl now.

I just want how my hair looks now but shorter, maybe the back cleaned up a little because it seems to grow out more than the rest of my head

Does that makes sense? Is it weird to use scissors on the sides and not a 3/4?
>>
>>734627146

Sit down in the chair and when they ask what you want done say "Just fuck my shit up"
>>
>>734627146

High and a Tight with a Happy Ending
>>
>>734627146
Go to the barber and wait for the obivous most desired barber on that day. Request ''I've got a new job'' haitcut.
>>
shave your head and go to the nearest tattoo parlor to you and ask them to tattoo pepe on your head.
>>
"Make me look like a man who has nothing left to lose"
>>
>>734627146

Go to sport clips, and when the girl gets you in the chair, pull your balls out and ask her to go over them with a #2 guard.

Tell to not to forget to trim your taint
>>
>>734627585
I just ask for clipped sides and about an inch on top. American Crew works well for styling
>>
Ask for two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
>>
"Hello.

Fine, thank you.

Yes, I'd like a 3 on the sides and 8 on top.

Looks good, thank you."

Autism script for you OP. Godspeed
>>
>>734629675
How many times do I have to say I don't want short hair? I can do that for myself

I need a trim and have no clue how to ask for one
>>
>>734629675
3 and 8?
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>734629898
Literally everywhere I go, I just hold my thumb and index finger up at about a two inch distance, and go "About this much off everywhere, no hair products, no style and no thinning". Barbers and I usually joke around about how simple that shit is.
>>
>>734629898
Go to a salon then faggot
>>
>>734629675
This but instead of the 3 and 8 do 2 on the top 0 sides fade
>>
You can usually just say "short" or long" in whatever area you want it done like that but they also understand numbers meaning 1 is very very short (almost shaved) 2 is slightly longer and so on.
>>
File: Don Draper.png (2MB, 1752x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Don Draper.png
2MB, 1752x1168px
>Post dubs decides haircut thread on /b/ 4 years ago
>Will deliver results
>Dubs gets pic related
>Go to barber and get it done
>Send the Anon the picture
>I've stuck with the cut ever since

Go to a male barber who is at least 40+
Avoid young barbers, male and female hairdressers (cancer)
Ask the man what lengths and direction will suit your crown and growth patterns/directions (they know if they're experienced)
Take his advice, afterwards get him to use thinning scissors to get it thin (makes styling far easier)
If they don't have or know what thinning scissors are they're useless and should be avoided
>>
"I would like my hair a bit shorter and tidy."
>>
>>734629898

Simple. Provide an estimate length. Specify any variation between fringe and the rest. Bring a picture of the sort of style you will be aiming for. Express mild discontent if he doesnt get it right but pay for it, if you dont look too off. Visit again 2/3 weeks later than you usually visit. He will remember you. Remind him of the last attempt. Bring a picture if you can. Say something like; "Hey, I got this and I think it will look better if it were longer still on top"

When he get's it right. Tip him. Tip well.

Most importantly though, if he says, "Are you sure?" ask for his opinion.Consider it. A lot of people will get a trendy cut and it wont suit them, at all.
>>
Quit being pussy and go 2 on the sides fade it to the top, you can ask for the top to be a little shorter but keep it a pretty good length, thats the cut that girls love plus its easy to maintain
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.