[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got fucked by a married man Ask Me Anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: question.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
Just got fucked by a married man
Ask Me Anything
>>
Are you also a man?
>>
>>734621504
Yes.
>>
>>734621504
Yes, and also >>734621611 was not me.
>>
File: honeymooners.jpg (74KB, 620x471px) Image search: [Google]
honeymooners.jpg
74KB, 620x471px
>>734621416
enjoying your honeymoon op
>>
Bjmp
>>
Was he a negrow?
>>
>>734622532
No. White Man
>>
>>734622526
Witnessed
>>
Is he married to a dude?
>>
>>734622721
No.
>>
>>734621416
does your butthole hurt faggot?
>>
>>734622819
Not really, it wasnt the first time.
>>
>>734621416
Was it your husband?
>>
>>734622867
Well any pics
>>
>>734623197
No. But the next time we do it I'll post pics, you can post your Kik so I can send them.
>>
>>734623123
No
>>
You see an out-of-control trolley barreling down the track, and there's five very inattentive people standing on the track. You're near a switch that'll redirect the trolley onto another track, which only has one very inattentive person standing on it. What do you do?
>>
>>734623828
I let the CEO of the trolley manufacturing company fuck me in a bid to get him to have better safety features than a normal person being able to decide where it goes.
>>
Is anal orgasm better than ejaculation?
>>
>>734624014
To be honest, normal ejaculation feels better if you are really horny and want to cum and not be horny for a while.
But an anal orgasm, to me feels better and it originates from inside me rather than my penis, but i become horny rather quickly after an anal orgasm.
It's personal preference tbh
>>
>>734623950
Well, that's certainly a longer-term solution, but what do you do in the there-and-then? Let the five people die so you won't become implicated in the accident, so that you're free to pursue your sexual-political agenda later?
>>
Would you encourage others to try it out themselves?
>>
>>734624213
To be honest, i have no idea what i would do.
I would more likely just try to warn them as best as i could because it was not my fault that the trolley and people are both going to hit.
>>
>>734624316
Yes. It's definitely something you should try, if you don't like it then just part ways with the person you fuck/get fucked by, no hard feelings - it was an experience, move on from it.
>>
Do you think it is a problem in our society that men who like being fucked are looked down at (whether he is gay or not), and that it impacts the newer generations view on it and keep men less sexually free?
>>
>>734624817
Well, now days not all people have the same view.
Obviously if the majority of people in a community look down upon it, the newer generations will too.
In short it is a problem, but one that will disapear soon.
>>
Do your wife know?
>>
>>734625370
I'm 18. I live with my parents
>>
Do your parents know? If not, what do you think they would think of it?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.