[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

me and this guy are arranging a fistfight to go down and I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: ultimate-fighting-championship.jpg (16KB, 328x274px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-fighting-championship.jpg
16KB, 328x274px
me and this guy are arranging a fistfight to go down and I'm gonna beat his ass.
I'm wondering what are the legal troubles I could get into ( at school and with the law ) it's a conceptual fight so Idk if that changes anything.
>>
If someone dies. If you can hide bruises and cuts and keep the word from spreading you should be good.
>>
>>734604957
You're both retards.
>>
>>734605133>>734604957

this for sure. Dont tell anyone and have him not tell anyone. Meet up and fight like men, then swap blowjobs afterwards.
>>
Also good luck op
>>
oh look this thread again.jpeg
>>
>>734605311
thanks he's much weaker than me so it'll be easy, I'm just worried about him going to the police, we are both in high school so IDK what they can do.
>>
>>734604957
Scheduled fighting can get you some crazy time, esp if bare knuckle. Seen some wannabe fight club kids get like 20 years in cali for arranging a fight between two guys, no joke.
>>
>>734605240
>>734605133
if he does tell what could happen?
>>
>>734604957

>school

Underage b&
>>
File: what.jpg (67KB, 516x850px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
67KB, 516x850px
>>734605405
>both in high school
>in high school
>school
>on /b/

You know the rules fuckface. Show your moms tits or you're banned.
>>
The legality of it depends where you live. If serious bodily harm is caused, it doesn't matter if it was consensual, you can and most likely will be charged with assault if caught (vitiated consent in the eyes of the law).

As for schools, usually any violence will lead to a suspension or expulsion, whether it was consensual or not. Doesn't matter if it happens on school grounds either. If they hear about, expect some form of discipline. Gay as fuck, I know.
>>
I would get a written agreement that the fight is arranged so he can't turn to the police and say you beat him up
>>
>>734605557
could I just saw it was self-defence in the case of school?
>>
>>734605570
>written agreement that you both scheduled an unlicensed fight with lethal weapons (bare fists)

Yeah, that's smart.
>>
>>734605133
Actually, if someone dies and it's not you, your little asshole is gonna get fucked by niggers for the next 30 years. The cops are too good nowadays and will find you out and put you in the gay whorehouse called prision, wherr you belong.

Violence is a stupid way to solve problems; i will concede getting provoked and going in a rage taken by the moment, or to defend yourself on the spot, but planned violence is a retarded way to solve problems. Then there is planned violence in which both parties agree which is borderline full blown down syndrome and only two tards with the minds of 11 year olds could concieve.

Grow up dickhead
>>
>>734605651
say*
>>
>>734605651
will do,thanks
>>
>>734605660

The entire idea is stupid
>>
>>734605661
>implying he isn't 11
>>
Doubt he would tell the 12 because he'd be known as the snitch for life. Worse that would happen is suspension. If everyone isn't a snitch y'all should be gud unless someone gets seriously fucked up
>>
>>734605440
A rumor could spread that you're gay. You know, because of the blowjobs.
>>
>>734605207
top kek, this.
>>
>>734605661
Honestly this guy is righ
>>
>>734605797
Yeah you got a point there, still an 11 yo asking for what legal trouble he's gonna get in for a fight with another kid must be a little autistic
>>
File: really.jpg (15KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
15KB, 716x724px
>>734605843
>known as a snitch for life
>high school faggots
>no one would even know or care
>>
File: mods-bike1.jpg (40KB, 480x711px) Image search: [Google]
mods-bike1.jpg
40KB, 480x711px
>>734605405
Hey mods...
>>
thanks /b/ros
>>
>>734605651

Still would most likely be punished for self-defense and even if you were provoked as well. Had both happen to me.

First time I was in gym class and this one fat fuck who thought he was tough shit shoved past me in the locker room. Shoved him back, words were exchanged and then he came at me swinging and we got into a scrap. Both of us were suspended.

Second time was after being incessantly provoked for a week straight. Told teachers, principals, even the kid I hit that I was going to punch him in the face if he kept it up. No one did anything to stop the provocation so one day I just said fuck it and clocked him a few times. Though to be fair it was in the middle of class. Almost got expelled but the vice-principal went to bat for me. What's funny was the kid I hit ended up getting an in-school suspension as well.
>>
>>734606245
not quite self defense
>>
>>734605405
People always assume other kids are weaker, in reality aside from the fact that a single punch can put you out cold, bullies have tried several tumes to beat me because they thought they were stronger than me and got their asses handed over to them everu single time.

Think about it, if the other kid also wants to fight you assuming he's not suicidal it means he thinks he's stronger than you aswell
>>
File: bahahafaggot.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
bahahafaggot.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>734606342
>bullies have tried several times to beat me
>got their asses handed over to them

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $1000 Trebek.
>>
>>734606342
good point buts he's 5'5 and his arms aren't much bigger than a branch, I think ill be fine.
>>
>>734606444
No thats actually true, i got a couple stories about 14 to 16yo me smashing kids faces but i doubt you care.
>>
File: wutbitch.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wutbitch.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>734606483
>implying arm size means anything in a fight

You fucking retarded little boy? At your age I could even argue height means shit too.
>>
>>734606635
please oh enlightened one, teach me what does matter in a fight then.
>>
>>734606635

skinny faggot detected
>>
>>734604957

No doubt when op gets his hands on that guy, he's going to fuck op's shit up.
>>
>>734606730
>>734606751

Not skinny and was a boxer for close to 7 years. Would've went pro if I didn't break my legs.

Leg size, back size and angle's will determine who wins. Arms literally don't mean shit unless you're dealing with choke leverage and even then it usually comes down to shoulders.

At your age a few good jabs and a mount will end it.
>>
You both sound like skinny faggots looking for an excuse not to fight. Please kindly fucking kill yourselves, summer newfriends.
>>
>>734606730
>>734606751

Also, footwork and balance. If you can stay up and he can't, you'll smash him. Keeping distance with proper jabs and defense at OPs age can annihilate people.
>>
>>734606299

The first instance I consider self-defense. Hands were laid on me first, so I responded with an equal amount of force as I couldn't readily remove myself from the situation. He shoved me, so I shoved him back. Could have ended there but he started talking shit and I just replied with "fat greasy fuck" and turned to continue getting changed into my gym attire. That set him off and he came and blindedsided me in the back of the head a few times. So of course I turned around and we started fighting.

Second time was totally me just being a hothead. I just got sick of the little faggot trying to provoke me and I just snapped. Kid deserved it though, even the vice-prinicipal thought so.
>>
File: 1444112112371.jpg (123KB, 942x943px) Image search: [Google]
1444112112371.jpg
123KB, 942x943px
>>734604957
>it's a "conceptual" fight
>>
>>734606730
How far you're willing to go.
>>
>>734606994
Doubt they're going to be fighting like professionals (for lack of a better word). At his age, it's really about how hard you can get hit and knowing how to throw your weight behind a bunch. Most school fights I've seen are pretty pathetic and usually just end with both parties agreeing to stop. Only advice I would give OP is don't go throwing haymakers unless you know you're going to connect, otherwise you're going to leave yourself open to one yourself.
>>
>>734607211
as far as you're willing oh godlike fighter
>>
>>734607441
Not the one who made the comment you arrogant fuck, but if you're willing to stomp someone out and put them in a coma whereas the other one wants to stop after getting hit a few times, you're going to win every time.
>>
>>734607121
I'm glad someone pointed this out.
>>
>>734607441
>>734607635
The kids who always won fights that I witnessed growing up were the ones who were basically juvenile delinquents. They didn't give a fuck about anything else other than smashing you out.
>>
>>734604957
If you are slightly unsure about winning and want to maximise your chances of beating his ass, get a mouth guard they make the biggest difference.
>>
>>734607121
Nice pic
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.