[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is wrong with British people /b/? Why are they such pussies?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 1496418104879m.jpg (92KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496418104879m.jpg
92KB, 675x1024px
Wtf is wrong with British people /b/? Why are they such pussies?
>>
Because you think they are, stop using your mind powers
>>
File: 2356235677.jpg (35KB, 624x415px) Image search: [Google]
2356235677.jpg
35KB, 624x415px
weird. I guess they don't like getting shot! fucking weirdos! Murica
>>
>>734531636
Oh look, another "LOL BRITS ARE PUSSIES LOL GUNS RULE" thread.
>>
What a waste of time and money lol
>>
Bloty bewlets
>>
I see bullets and shells all the time on the floor here... Brits are scared little cry baby cucks.

However I've seen situations here in the states where retards have called the police for dumber reasons.
>>
>>734531903

Old people call the police on people sitting in their cars here
>>
If you need to own guns, then YOU are the pussies murica. You pussy, faggots.
>>
>>734531636
We actually have gun laws in our country so live ammunition laying around the streets is a rare sight.
>>
>>734531755
It's a .22 round in a fucking puddle. My God, you brits just deserve to be wiped out by Jamal & friends at this point.
>>
>>734531903
Are you a dumb cunt or what?
The reason you see bullets and shells in muh states is because it's legal under the right circumstances to carry guns.

Other countries have strict laws against guns, we're not retards with a sky high gun crime rate like you fucking fat mongs.
>>
File: death.png (2MB, 1474x510px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
2MB, 1474x510px
>>734532092
>Get raped because couldn't even own a small arm and even though you're swol the other guy had a small arm
>w-w-who's the pussy now

Can't stop laughing
>>
>>734532229
I would rather have a high gun crime rate than having little girls getting bombed by mudshits.
>>
>>734532229
Bro there are strict gun laws in places like Brazil and Africa and they still have high murder rates and gun crimes. Wonder why that is. Thanks majority of deaths occuring via gun are suicides and most of the people who get shot are gang bangers. Unlike you pussies some people still have spines. A britbong couldn't last 2 hours in Detroit.
>>
>>734532153
Hey let's just leave it lying on the ground for kids to pick up and play with, or better yet pick it up myself and take it to my local gun store to dispose of it... Oh wait.

You either hand it into a police station or make those cunts come pick it up.
>>
File: 1474807691749.jpg (38KB, 412x405px) Image search: [Google]
1474807691749.jpg
38KB, 412x405px
>>734532393
Wow, you're one dumb cunt, aren't you?
You're comparing countries that have HUGE problems like corruption in govenrment and you wonder why petty laws like gun regulations are being ignored.

After all you are a dumb cunt American with a failed education system.

>M-muh failed cities like Detroit! xD you wouldnt even last a second, pussy!
I'm not the one living in a failed state.
>>
>>734532389
i forgot 9/11 was even a thing
- you

HOW can Americans be THIS dumb?
>>
>>734532715
>16 years ago vs 2 weeks ago

Ok
>>
>>734532776
>it was so long ago its like it didnt even happen!
Did you go to school or you live in a caravan?
>>
>>734531636
B...b...but muh SAS and soccer hooligans.
>>
>>734531636
Holy shit some countries in the world are actually civilised and carrying around death machines isn't just seen as the norm
Someone alert the press
>>
>>734532837
I never said that.

Also, 9/11 was destroying buildings in a city. If there was casualties of children so be it.

However the mudshit that ackbard the concert was definitely out to kill little girl, otherwise he would have just used a truck and ran people over like all the other Mohammeds
>>
>>734532389
The main reason why there aren't as many terrorist attacks in America than there are in Europe is because of geographic location

America does also have stricter rules on migration which helps, but surprise surprise, migration control and gun laws have fucking nothing to do with each other
>>
>>734532603
We have problem with corruption and violence as well.

>I'm not the one living in failed state

Sure about that? Did you happen to see the latest Ariana Ackbar concert by chance or were you to busy crying into your hands over the fact that your daughter is currently being introduced to heroin and mahmoud's brown cock right now?
>>
>>734532461
Or just forget about it and let street sweeper pick it up put it in the "hazardous" container? If your child is stupid enough to try and swallow a bullet out of small puddle then maybe he doesn't deserve to live.
>>
>>734533199
>geographic location

Yeah, definitely just a ((coincidence)).

Good thing there isn't a push for little girl killers to be welcomed with open arms into their countries.

At least Mexicans somewhat contribute to society. If you replaced Mexico with some sand nigger country, people would pick sand niggers coming in off like it was nothing. You yuropoors don't do shit about it. Once you go back to being all white with low crime rates, and not a third world shit hole, you can insult Murka
>>
>>734533050
>Death machines

Can't make this shit up.

BIN

THAT

KNOIFE
>>
>>734532229
That's not true dude Australiatook everyone's guns for a while. Whileguns were banned violent crimes involving dealt weapons jumped 400% after a couple years of that The government decided to legalize guns and the crime rate plummeted because the more vulnerable such as elderly, women, and betas could now conceal carry so none knew who was packing. Kys libcuck
>>
>>734533469
>Once you go back to being all white with low crime rates, and not a third world shit hole, you can insult Murka

But America's the least developed of nearly all the first world countries, even with our terrorist problem we still have more than enough of a right to insult you poor fuckers
>>
>>734531636
Wow called the cops for that shit hahahaha
>>
>>734534839
>poor
Literally the highest gdp
>>
>>734531636
I mean here it would definitely be an overreaction but over there they're just not used to seeing that sort of thing.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>734534361
>conceal carry
>Aus
>pick one
are you aussie or just a speculating americunt
>>
>>734535231
I meant poor as in the rest of the first world feels sorry for you, not poor financially

Although a giant chunk of your population does live below the poverty line, the distribution of wealth in your country is the worst of any nation
>>
File: 1495892960794.jpg (327KB, 960x602px) Image search: [Google]
1495892960794.jpg
327KB, 960x602px
Meanwhile in poland

>Islamic swines, we await you
>We will cut off your heads

Top kek, never been this proud to be Polish
>>
File: enoch-powell-007.jpg (21KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
enoch-powell-007.jpg
21KB, 460x276px
When did you realize he was right?
>>
All this time I thought Britfags were cool about guns and maintained them as part of their culture... what the fuck happened to you guys?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.