[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Femanon here. Just a friendly reminder that women of the Western

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 57

Femanon here.

Just a friendly reminder that women of the Western world prefer shiny aesthetic cutfags to you yucky uncut aboriginals. Most dildos are copied from cutfags cuz thats what we want. And uncuts have more bacteria and 60% more chance of giving us AIDS. Either get cut, or kys.
>>
You do know that when erect the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis goes back and that all dildos are based off erect penises right?
>>
File: images (3).jpg (19KB, 500x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (3).jpg
19KB, 500x286px
>shiny aesthetic
>cutfags
pick one
>>
>>734497328
> uncircumcised aboriginal here
> would love to enter into this discussion with you
> but first:

TITS or GTFO
>>
you have to already have AIDS to give AIDS. you are also not a female, and instead are a gay faggot. This is also bait.
>>
>>734497595
Checkmate
>>
>>734497328
>fgm is the worst thing in the world!
>mgm is the best! ugh, who wants an uncut dick

Can't have it both ways, dear.
And before you go floating the whole "They aren't the same!" argument - you don't have a penis, so don't assume you know my experience.
You prefer cut dicks? Cool. Less arabs and jews for more discerning women to have to fuck. Enjoy your kike and camel-tasting penis.
>>
>>734497554
> that mansplaining

you must have some balls on you son
>>
I have a small dick. Yall wanna see?
>>
>>734497554
Not all foreskins go back. Some are stuck, and others have meatflaps that just dangle off. I dont want bacteria manmeatflaps getting tangled up in my vagina.
>>
>>734497721
I think he asked a question
>>
Also, the cuts being too dry thing is a myth. Its the vagina's job to be wet. Not the shmegma dick. If the abo dick is wetter than my vagina, then I obviously dont want it and just giving you abos a pitty-fuck.
>>
>>734498222
upset cutfag is obviously upset
>>
>>734497328
>femanon here
Sure thing schlomo
>>
>>734498022
Okay, go and do some reading on the bacterial flora of a vagina compared to the bacterial flora of a penis...
You are in NO position to be throwing bacterial flappy bits about as an insult, you cheeky little cunt.
>>
>>734497595
this
>>
>>734497328
What the fuck do you know about dicks?
And why arent your circumcising your pussy then? Or is that female mutilation? learn more about it
Also tits you bitch
>>
>>734498022
There more bacteria in your pussyflaps than an uncut dick lol
Look it up its true you stink whore
>>
>>734497328
Good to know your preference.

And, by the way, speaking of preferences, do you prefer tits or getting the fuck out?
>>
>60% more chance of aids
Give me a fucking break nice b8 fag
>>
>>734497328

>>734497554
Exactly what I was thinking. Plus I can say from experience girls dont give a shit. You do have to be vigilant about washing it though. I'll even go to the bathroom and wash up right before if I think I'm gonna get some head.
>>
>>734497595
Yep, its actually hard for us uncut fags to know whats its like to have a dry hardened dickhead like cutfags
>>
File: 1449759991115.jpg (15KB, 367x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449759991115.jpg
15KB, 367x332px
>>734497328
>femanon
bitch please you should know the rules by now. There are no "femanons" it's just anon, Anonymous!

If you want to be treated like a woman then tits or gtfo
>>
>>734498022
I'm not sure this is even true but if it is its the rare exception and thats gross. I do know that for me and every other guy I've talked to this is not the case.
Circumcision was useful when people rarely bathed. Now that people generally bathe every day there is no reason to be circumcised.
>>
>>734498222
I wouldn't say its wet like a vagina. It just isn't dry because its protected and still sensitive. Just trust me when I say it has a lot more feeling and feels much better.
>>
>>734498022
>manmeatflaps getting tangled up in my vagina.
i lold
>>
File: 1469392946768.jpg (27KB, 391x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469392946768.jpg
27KB, 391x506px
>>734499933
nice same numbers /b/ro
>>
File: 1297888985894.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1297888985894.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>734497328
>>
File: VmfGys6x.jpg (42KB, 314x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
VmfGys6x.jpg
42KB, 314x355px
>>734497328
Tfw you're actually an uncircumcised Aboriginal.
>>
>>734497595
kek
>>
File: 1492116094721.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492116094721.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>734500133
>>
File: 22133.jpg (6KB, 86x130px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
22133.jpg
6KB, 86x130px
Good lord, uncut fags just cut it. Stop being a fucking hipster when it comes to penises. It looks like a fucking elephant trunk and I cannot fap to it in porn. For the love of God, cut it.
>>
>>734497328
>>734500133
What makes you think you speak for all women
>>
>>734497328
OP is insecure cutfag in denial
>>
>>734497328
ok
>>
File: 99999998.jpg (108KB, 1082x788px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
99999998.jpg
108KB, 1082x788px
>>734497328
It's true watches at $ 0?
>>
File: giphy.gif (991KB, 500x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
991KB, 500x213px
>>734500133
You're totally correct, sis. Take it from an old white cut dude who has hit pussy on four continents. Cut is superior to women worldwide.
>>
>>734500265
Whenever I get high, I wanna get it cut so badly. All I can think about. It's bleeding into the sober mind, so I think I'm getting it cut when I save up the money.
>>
>>734500265
so dont look at the uncut dicks, there is plenty of other gay porn with just cutfags for you
>>
File: cutora.jpg (86KB, 447x596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cutora.jpg
86KB, 447x596px
>>734500254
ok
>>734500465
no
>>
>>734500510
Your self conscious is showing
>>
>>734500510
Ive fucked several Antarctica bitches and they prefer uncut.
>>
>>734500611
Can I send u my uncut dick
>>
>>734497328
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph56c8a4cd8589e

avg bitches asked what they like
>>
>>734500540
You won't regret it, trust me.

>>734500601
I don't watch homosexual porn because it's evil, like uncircumcised penises.
>>
>tfw jews mutilated my dick
>not even jewish
I will destroy this world someday.
>>
Nice try cutfag. Enjoy your dry and calloused bellend. Fucking idiot.
>>
femanon here. the last guy that i took home ended up being uncut. i sent him home right after i saw it.
>>
>>734497631
Well said sir
>>
>>734500869
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>734497328
Speak for yourself, anon. In my experience, uncircumcised dicks feel WAY better, seemingly for both parties.
>>
>>734500798
Lol gay lord
>>
>>734500798
still, why are you focusing on the dick so much?
>>
nty. why would i do that when i still get the responses i want from the pathetic virgins on this website without posting nudes?
>>
File: 1488254470522.png (74KB, 242x269px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488254470522.png
74KB, 242x269px
>>734501022
>Lol gay lord

Typical response from a uncut fag. Fucking hipsters.
>>
This just in, most girls don't care. Dicks look weird regardless of skin or not.
>>
>>734501251
Typical response from a gay lord.
>>
Let's go through op's day so far
>wake up
>be a man
>send a pic of my callous dick to my sister
>"ew wtf"
>fugkin normie
>get out of bed
>geh, it's time to go on /b/
>hmmm what to post
>hatch ingenious plan
>going to troll all of the normies
>pretend to be a woman
>Femanon here.
>proceeds to talk about dicks like the massive faggot he is.

Seriously getting tired of you fags talking about dicks.
>>
>>734501166
It's fucking porn, what do you want me to look at? Do you want me to just watch the tits and face of the girl?
>>
>>734498022
Well that's called a defect, retard. That's like saying not all cars roll because some have flat tires.

Also, maybe if your vagina didn't have such huge meatflaps in the first place, dangly foreskin which is highly uncommon if even existant, wouldn't get caught up in your shredded pulled pork.

Also, uncut is natural.
Thread is obvious bait but responding only because of the retards who believe this garbage.

>be uncut
>have option to get cut if wanted

>be cut
>penis mutilated as baby without consent
>never have options, will always be uncut

Also think of it this way:
>be uncut
Option 1: Stay uncut and normal
Option 2: Have phimosis and be unhappy
Option 3: Have phimosis and botched surgery, be unhappy
Option 4: Have phimosis and successful surgery and be happy

or

>be cut
Option 1: Have botched circumcision, be unhappy
Option 2: Have successful circumcision, be happy

Being uncut reduces the chances that you'll have a botched circumcision. If you're circumcised, if unsuccessful, you're screwed. At least with uncut, you have the natural chance to have a defect-free penis but also the option to have circumcision if you have phimosis.

I don't really care. I'm uncut and happy. One, I'm not sucking dick and two, if I were, I wouldn't care if cut or uncut.
Two, any girl who actually cares is a shallow bitch. Men can say shit like your nipples are too big or long or tits too saggy or small or pussy is too loose or dangly. But if you're not a judgemental whore, then I won't be either.
>>
>>734499790
There are feminine anons, just not femanons.
>>
File: 1461907126308.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461907126308.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>734501334
>anteater dick
>>
>>734500510
>trusting old white dudes
You must really be politically active
>>
>>734497328
>women
>prefer

I know this is bait but let's settle this for once. You as a meat pocket, will sell your body to an affluent male to access his resources. You will not date a male cause you like them, you as a woman of the west, is indoctrinated to pursue money, fame or both.

All over the world 18yr olds spread their legs to old, bald, beer bellied, disgusting, uncut men for money. You are no different, you never wanted to work for anything in your life. You went to college simply for the college experience. So don't kid yourself, your preferences, you'll change and soon enough you'll find yourself peeling back the foreskin of a dick cause that's what you have to do to eat and drive the car you want. Men have preferences, women don't fucking even know what they want.
>>
>>734499218

Most underrated post in this fucking thread!
>>
>>734500611
>I only like plastic surgery dick because my whole life is dedicated to cock which is why I need feminism because I will never get anywhere in life.

Also
>this is what your life has come to
>standing naked begging for cut dick
>taking pics and sending to your friends or posting online
>"Mom, dad, today I posted this picture on the internet supporting cutting baby penises!"
>"Great daughter, we are so proud of you"
>>
File: LUL.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LUL.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
-Abraham speaks to god.
-God tells Abraham to cut the skin off his dick and everyone in his household, apparently when we were created god forgot to do that.
Abraham listens.
ALAS! Circumcision is born!
>>
>>734497328
I'll let you in on a secret. Nobody cares what you think. There's not a single cutfag tor uncutfag that cares what you want, because in all reality you're a bunch of tools to us. There some of you who like cutfags, others who don't. I'll give you a fair warning though, if you dare to dump us because we're cut or uncut, we won't hesitate to slap you and toss you around like the little worthless sluts that you are.
>>
>>734501396
w/e u want, a cut dick and an uncut dick look the same in a vagina
>>
>>734501469
That last paragraph is all that really matters anon
As one of the lucky successful cutfags, I couldn't care less, since I'm not actively trying to look at every guy's dick
Someone you're comfortable with and who's comfortable with you as all either of us should strive for
>>
File: 20160213_212237.png (1MB, 733x1302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160213_212237.png
1MB, 733x1302px
>>734497328
r8 m8
>>
>>734500850
It's okay, smart people don't actually care what your dick looks like. You'll get them someday.
>>
>>734500850
im with you anon
>>
>>734499933
I'm 6" and my foreskin stays long when hard, I get about half a penny sized gap showing the head at the end, can roll it back if I want though.

So no it's not rare, lots have it, I just pretend i'm supposed to be 8" in the meat, instead I get an 8" foreskin and a 5" meat lol

I'm also very overweight, so I assume if I lost the fat pad this skin would be pulled back more however not sure if all the way back.
>>
>>734497328
Get lost kike
>>
>>734498022
show tits
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

If you call him a fag, he at least has sources. Just food for thought.
>>
>>734497595
The uncut looks so much more attractive. It smells better too. Gay fag with experience here.
>>
>>734501927
get ready to see mantits
>>
>>734501514
We call those "fags".
>>
>>734501717
it's sad that people these days are so retarded they base their lives on an obvious fictional fairy tale from 1000s of years ago. who knows, maybe in the future people will base their religion/society on Dr Seuss books
>>
>>734501831
Are you Turkish or Italian with all of that hair
>>
>>734497595
>>734501956
Biased imagery. Uncutfag here and it can look like either depending. If erection is strong, there's more pressure and stretches the skin more. I assume a dried-looking dickhead isn't like having callouses on your feet.
>>
>>734502104
Italian, good call
>>
>>734498022
Nothing can get tangled in your hallway sized wizard sleeve having pussy you rotten whore

>KYS
>>
File: IMG_20170602_011015.jpg (183KB, 936x1248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20170602_011015.jpg
183KB, 936x1248px
This has now become a dick rate thread because OP is a faggot, also no I'm not a nigger
>>
>>734502289
slightly dry skin? why is it so dark? are you, hispanic or anything other than white?
>>
>>734500465
Shit tier chinafags watches fuck you faggot
>>
nobody cares what whores want
>>
>>734501871
the foreskin length doesnt change with weight, just more of the base of the dick is seen. im uncut and i lost 40lbs and my head/foreskin didnt change at all. when im hard my head is fully covered still but i can easily pull it all the way back, this is fairly common but foreskin length varies widely also
>>
>femanon here
>>
>>734497328
>and 60% more chance of giving us AIDS
If it has't become apparent to anyone that this is bait, this alone should be enough.
>>
Do you have Jewish fetish?
>>
File: 1493219902894.jpg (538KB, 774x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493219902894.jpg
538KB, 774x1080px
>>734497328
>>
>>734498915
This. Men get thrush from women, not the other way around. It is very unlikely for a woman to get it from a guy for this very reason.
>>
File: 1453219570426.jpg (27KB, 237x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453219570426.jpg
27KB, 237x260px
>>734497595
aesthetik dik
>>
>>734502362
Not dry at all actually, I believe it's what the other anon said and that it's related to blood pressure. As for the darkness, I'm native american (so basically Hispanic).
>>
>>734497328
How's your transition going?
>>
File: 1455511711069.jpg (60KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455511711069.jpg
60KB, 1600x900px
>>734497328
>femanon here
>>
Here's I idea for you, why don't you have your clitioral hood removed(as it's the same thing) or your labira lips so that you lose sensation, because of some middle eastern barbarians screwing about. Just because your BF is a dirty fuck and doesn't wash isn't reason to hate on us all.
>>
>>734502869
Umm... damn
>>
File: 1447845482413.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447845482413.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>734500133
Abo.
>>
>>734500850
G A S T H E J E W S

/b/rother..we have been >>>robbed
>>
>>734497328
Cut is the only way to go. I agree.
>>
>>734497328
Would just like to point out that men of the western world prefer innies so you best get your massive hanging roast beef cut off.

Also tits or gtfo
>>
>>734502869

That's not how it fucking works

They're pluses and minuses to each dick type, and until there's like an actual reasonably sized survey of women , or gay guys that concludes that a sample size of X prefer dick type Y, then shut the fuck up.

It's a fucking wiener dude.

Like shit, hasn't anyone seen that Rick and Morty with Unity and shit?
>>
>>734500611
>Circumcised Pussy of GTFO!
>>
Bunch of fagfags
>>
File: 1492180712413.jpg (432KB, 1000x1567px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492180712413.jpg
432KB, 1000x1567px
>>734497328
hello b8
just a friendly reminder to cut your eyelid off
this reduces the moisture level and gives you less chance to contact infections and aids. All rock sculptures are crawed without the eyelids.
Also womens like it. Either get cut or kys
>>
anyone with an uncircumcised penis of from a shitty 3rd world country
>>
>>734497328
Daily showers and soap are a thing. No need to mutilate penises. Uncut all the way.

>>734503020
lol nice one
>>
am i normal?

Uncut so when i'm soft it covers head.

If i get a boner there's just not enough skin to it automatically comes out and looks like i'm cut.

Best of both worlds?
>>
>>734503424
kek
>>
File: femanon.jpg (68KB, 345x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
femanon.jpg
68KB, 345x337px
>>734497328
>>
File: 1484902302837.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484902302837.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>734503182
check out the nigger circumcision
>>
>>734503182

of course we've all seen Rick and Morty with Unity and shit? and care about other guy's dicks as much as you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMl6pOXgYG0
>>
>>734503424
Nigger of both noggers
>>
>>734503485

No thanks there bud

Thats pretty maximum ick
>>
>>734497328
> of the Western world
The US is the only country of the western world where is barbaric practice is even remotely common
>>
>>734497554
>>734498022
my foreskin goes back btw
>>
>>734498022
This is a man until tits with a time stamp are provided. Guess he's insecure about his crusty dick
>>
>>734500133
Shopped
>>
>>734497328
>Femanon here.
Sounds like some white trash americunt.

When in the US, I fucked what I got and never had a girl being offended by my foreskin.

But considering the hygienic standards in the US, circumcision seems necessary.
>>
>>734500133
Get your vag circumcised first!
>>
File: 1478504114340.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478504114340.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>734497328
>>734504071
>>
>>734497714
*fewer, not less

Jew reporting here. You're dumb.
>>
File: 20170602_005713.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170602_005713.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Actual femanon here.
Dick mutilation is disgusting

>tfw only 2 guys you've been with have been circumcised
Feels bad man
>>
>>734497328
Why do jew tits tend to sag sooner than the others?
>>
>>734504370
<3
>>
>>734504370
cutfag here, tits or gtfo
>>
>>734500068
You know it feels better because you know exactly what it's like being circumcised, right? Fucking idiot
>>
>>734504370
You are halfway there m'lady!
Now whip those tits out!
>>
>>734497328
cut fag here, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>734497328
mine looks like left but i'm uncut
>>
>>734497328
>Femanon
Opinion discarded, troll.
Shit bait is shit.
>>
>>734500133
superb timestamp, m'lady
>>
>>734504370
w e w
e
w
>>
>>734504370
Go on
>>
>>734503355
Kek
>>
File: christian1.jpg (195KB, 660x656px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
christian1.jpg
195KB, 660x656px
>>734497328
I'm sorry you feel you have to pretend to be a female on 4chan just to feel better about being mutilated at a young age.

Pic not related.
>>
File: 3c0.png (247KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3c0.png
247KB, 500x375px
>>734503485
>>
Majority of people will always prefer body parts that is natural.

Most women will either not care or have favor towards a natural penis in it's natural state.

Just like how most men prefer natural tits/vagina over fake ones or ones that have been unnaturally altered.
>>
>>734504975
Of all the fake shit that never happened
>>
>>734497328
j e w
>>
>>734497328
Nice try, Ishmael, but you're still not getting my foreskin.
>>
>>734504370
Nice photoshop
>>
>>734497328
yeah, this just confirms how dumb americans are
>>
File: 1495355430104.jpg (167KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495355430104.jpg
167KB, 1200x1800px
>>734497328
another femanon here,

can confirm. Only been with one guy who had that disgusting skin on the tip. His dick SMELLED BAD and had this gross flaky shit around the top of it. Disgusting.
>>
>>734503666
true, circ rates also vary widely and change in different demographics within the US. overall circ rates have been dropping over the past 20yrs but some still have high cut rates like 90%, but some places have really low cut rates of <20%. where i live it's about 50-50 now but when i was younger, like 20 years ago, it was about 80% cut, it's steadily been going down.
>>
>>734501731
/thread
>>
>>734497328
Everyone in this thread
>>
>>734505452
Protip: get a guy who actually washes his dick, regardless of whether he's circumcised.
>>
>>734501731
true, but they feel different to the girl, uncut almost always feels better to them.
>>
I love it how American pretend Europe is overrun by Muslims when Mohammed and Jewlords literally mutilated more than half of the poor cucked male population.

No wonder why you give your women to dirty niggers.
>>
>>734505452
Foreskin is not gross....People with poor hygiene is gross.... You are confusing the two.

Any sort of person that puts two shits effort into themselves will have it squeaky clean, especially before having sex.
>>
>>734505733
This
>>
>>734505541
This is a very unprofessional looking circumsicions
>>
>>734502054
Underrated post
>>
File: bait_the_musical.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait_the_musical.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
>>734497328
>>734505452
If you truly believed such a thing, you'd be better off dead, but since you're a bunch of butthurt cutfags... well, you're still better off dead.
>>
>>734497328
You ain't no woman, you filthy whore!
>>
top kek.
Cut looks better. end of discussion. its not the end of the world. Girls will still sleep with you if youre not cut because cut or uncut a dick looks weird regardless. Most girls dont see dicks like how we see boobs. Stop crying uncut fags
>>
>>734505560
ya, at least uncut guys can do something about their dick, where as girls like >>734505452 cant change that she is a hideous landwhale that no guy would ever think about even getting their dick within 100yards of.
>>
>>734498022
Talking about meatflaps..Bet you have a big floppy and flappy cunt as well, don't you?
>>
>>734505996
>Cut looks better. end of discussion
Yeah just like cutting your eyelids off. Just looks better. Or slicing up your wrists. Just looks better.
>>
>>734505996
>Cut looks better. end of discussion.
gr8 b8 m8

You know you can't win the argument because uncut is superior and you have to live the life of a cutfag.

Get lost.
>>
>>734497328
ha whatever. uncut here and I probably have the nicest dick in this thread so your point is invalid. also you are a shitty excuse for a troll. pic related
>>
>>734506136
lol maybe uncut feels better when jacking off because its more sensitive but its not rocket science. Look at an area where the ratio between cut and uncut if 50/50ish. Women find circumcised to be more appealing.
>>
>>734506274
>Look at an area
Literally all of USA is cucked to be cut since Jews and niggers took over porn. Enjoy your dry Penis
>>
>>734506173
/thread
>>
Foreskin actually performs multiple important functions. It helps regulate temperature, protects the glands and moisturizing fluid comes out to keep the head and glands in proper healthy condition.

It basically does the exact same thing a Clitoral Hood does for women...It protects and moisturizes. Without a Clitoral Hood or Foreskin it becomes more prone to injury and becomes dry which eventually leads to build up and other problems like less sensitivity.
>>
http://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2016/10/cut-or-uncut-54-women-reveal-which-sort-of-penis-they-prefer/

Basically, uncut feels better in sack. Cut looks better and is more likely to receive oral.

Cut basically trades pleasure for aesthetic
>>
>>734506392
Uh enjoy your wet penis
>>
File: 1495701520060.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495701520060.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>734498483
My sides are in orbit. The perfect response, anon.
>>
>>734500611
Your not pretty enough for dick
>>
>yucky uncut aboriginals
Kek
>>
>>734501871
Maybe if you kept pulling it back on the regular that would help. You pull it back to wash your dick right? I'm not sure if you've had sex but it should get pushed back when you have sex as well.
>>
>>734506274
You literally just pulled a random, worthless statistic out of your ass that takes no factors into account and probably isn't even real at all.

I agree, it's not rocket science: cut is objectively worse because you lose sensitivity and it dries out.
>>
>>734506392
Enjoy your dick cheese
>>
File: femanon here.jpg (75KB, 407x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
femanon here.jpg
75KB, 407x405px
>>
>>734506702
I believe the medical term is fromunda cheese
>>
File: baitkakke.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
baitkakke.png
86KB, 625x626px
>>
>>734501726
I wont say that I look at women as "tools" but youre right in that they dont give a shit if youre uncut. Some might have a fetish for it or something but a girl isn't gonna walk out of a bedroom because of foreskin unless your dick is filthy or something.
>>
Any girl that asked for a circumsized penis should have their vagina circumcised as well.
>>
File: 1411531833151.jpg (441KB, 1888x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411531833151.jpg
441KB, 1888x1150px
>>734497328
>>
The only real argument that cutfags use is that it's more ''dirty'' but that only ever applys to people that don't have two shits worth of hygiene.

Normal people that actually clean themselves and jump in a shower it's a non-issue so cutfags basically have no argument. The argument ain't even based on foreskin it's based on personal care/hygiene.
>>
>>734506847
thats not fair. a circumcised dick looks good and has few cons
>>
Well if thread proves one thing it's that uncut fags are clearly very self conscious about their deformed looking cheese dicks and are easily baited.
>>
>>734506931
>a circumcised dick looks good and has few cons
Cutfag retardation confirmed.
>>
>>734500717
Someone's rustled
>>
>>734507174
It's all gloriously autistic isn't it?
>>
>>734501691
Youre an idiot man, women are human beings just like men. Misogyny like this will get you nowhere in life. There are good and bad people in the world.
>>
>>734497595
You know.
That is a very bad example! i'm cut, not because i wanted, but it was needed. And your dick is not dead as on that picture. get your facts right <3
>>
>>734507174
>>734507318
Yes because it's not like uncutfags could become cutfags when they want but cutfags can't go back to being uncutfags, and it's not like washing properly and being hygienic solves all the uncutfag problems.

You cutfags are the only self-conscious shitlords here.
>>
File: IMG_0951.gif (2MB, 366x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0951.gif
2MB, 366x360px
This is now a dick rate thread
>>
>>734500611
This is pretty awesome but I gotta say my uncut dick is better looking than those ugly ass titties.
>>
>>734507330
>misogyny like this will get you nowhere in life

Not an avid news reader I see
>>
>>734507384
>but it was needed
Confirmed unhygienic scum.
>>
>>734507330
Aside from the fact that no one cares about your stupid shit:
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
>>
>>734507330
Lol took the bait
>>
File: bait47.jpg (133KB, 1092x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait47.jpg
133KB, 1092x1100px
>>734497328
>>
File: 1217664556768.gif (256KB, 300x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1217664556768.gif
256KB, 300x221px
>>734497328
>removing part of your penis because roasties prefer it
haha no thank you
>>
>>734497595
This was taken with flash. Everything with flash looks bad. Notice the great lighting of the uncut.

THIS IS NOT A FAIR COMPARISON BECAUSE OF LIGHTING. Also, the uncut looks like a baby shaved head. Not manly at all
>>
>>734507489
>>734505928
GTFO.
>>
>>734500798
Why do you say you wont regret it? Did you do it or something? From I know I would just lose sensation, some people say it makes you better at sex because of the less sensation but that seems pretty stupid to me. I dont have a problem with premature ejaculation so I dont see how it would help. Also, women really dont seem to mind at all. If they're already in bed it really doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1494630656811.jpg (29KB, 252x291px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494630656811.jpg
29KB, 252x291px
>>734497328
here's your (((you)))
>>
I will not suck nor let myself be sucked by any raw dicked niggerfag
>>
>>734497328
>femanon
>>
>>734507174
Yeah its pretty much settled. Uncuts get their jimmies rustled when girls cringe at their pastrami dangle.

Cuts stand alpha proud.
>>
>>734507578
Cut is shit no matter if you take a photo of it with flash or not, faggot. Stop being in denial just because your Jewish dick got chopped up when you were little.
>>
File: 1494502327728.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494502327728.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>734507583
Kek I posted that without reading the thread. Didn't know that someone else already posted that.
Have a different one. :^)
>>
>>734507639
see >>734507391
Cutfags are literally the worst.
>>
>>734507463
Whoop-dee-doo, I still believe what I said.
>>
File: dont_care.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dont_care.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>734507667
>>
>>734507701
Then you're an ignorant retard.
>>
>>734507714
That's a bit redundant innit
>>
>>734507391
Agreed, I have friends who say that I dont know what its like to have a cut dick but the way I see it it's just the same thing but with something removed. Whereas they will never know what its like to have an intact penis.
>>
>>734507641
I LOVE MY CUT DICK YOU FUCKING NIGGER. GET LYNCHED AND STAY OUT OF MY COUNTRY! My cut is civilized.
>>
>>734497328
for all my mentally disabled maori fags, nek minit
>>
my first gf thought I was circumcised for ages because she only ever saw me hard
I like my dick the way it is and don't give a fuck what you faggots think
>>
File: 1494635746177.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494635746177.gif
997KB, 500x270px
>>734507945
>cut is civilized
>>
>>734506931
Youre just under the wrong assumption that there are negatives to being uncut. If there were I would get circumcised. Easy as that.
>>
>>734500540
DON'T. Cut since birth here, but it's the worst idea to do it when youre fully grown up.
>>
>>734507786
Not at all.
>>
File: pffffff.jpg (22KB, 218x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pffffff.jpg
22KB, 218x265px
>uncutfags saying anything
>>
>>734498483
Top kek, anon.
>>
>>734507945
First of all, it's unlikely I'm in your shitty country.

Second of all, you didn't have a choice so you're just inflating your ego to make up for the fact that you had no say in whether or not you're cut.

Let's be real here: no one who actually has the choice to be cut or uncut would ever choose to be cut.

>>734508187
See all the stuff above. Cutfags are butthurt because they didn't get a choice.
>>
>>734506274
It feels better when its in a vagina. It might be easier to jerk off or something but the sensitivity makes sex feel better. Who knows one day you might find out what I'm talking about.
>>
>>734498483
I may be white, but at least I'm not British.
>>
>>734508317
>implying being British is worse than being an Americunt
top fucking kek, what a faggot.
>>
>>734504549
Its not a mystery man, you have less sensitivity because you dont have foreskin. You dont know what its like to have it. For me the thought of even just having my dick rub against the inside of my boxers is hard to imagine because it would hurt. So trust me there is more sensitivity.
>>
>>734508243
>Let's be real here: no one who actually has the choice to be cut or uncut would ever choose to be cut.

Actually makes me think
>>
>>734504370
haha this is funny, how many guys have you fucked anyway?
>>
>>734503424
Thats totally normal actually. And yes it is far better.
>>
>>734497328
>Using a made up word to distinguish your gender and gain attention

what a fucking loser whore

kys
>>
>>734508508
Yep, there really aren't downsides to being uncircumcised. If there were we would get cut.
>>
>>734497328
Kike detected.
>>
>>734508427
it is you fucking imbecile, merica is best country other than the motherland
>>
>>734508057
Thats actually pretty funny. I've definitely had girls who didn't notice before. I've never had any say that it was a problem.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you? Who advocates *for* genital mutilation in this day and age? What backwards jungle do you come from?
>>
>>734501956
Like a fag would know anything about cock...
>>
>>734504370
Tits.
>>
>>734497328
t. Sarah Betsabeth Bergman
>>
>>734507714
If you actually think about women that way then I truly feel sorry for you my friend.
>>
>>734497328
>60% more chance of giving us AIDS
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>734497328
If we hooked up you would suck my uncut dick and like it.
>>
>>734504542
Jewish mascot, that's not how it works.
>>
>>734504370
It's June not January you dumb dyke
>>
>>734508427
What ever you turn coat loser fuck.
>>
>>734497328
Like anyone gives a shit about what women think about dicks.

Try harder
>>
2/10
op looks like lena dunham

i'm late to the party but i don't care
>>
>>734509084
Eurofag detected
>>
>>734508057
>>734508761
0/10
>>
>>734509084
U wot m8
>>
>>734497328
>5 shekels have been deposited into your JIDF account
>>
>>734497328
>>
>>734509541
I wouldn't mind buying a black sex slave
>>
>>734509541
No mames way gtfo
>>
>>734509475
Meaning?
>>
>>734501956
>gay fag
>>
>>734509541
Have you tried uncircumcised?
>>
>>734501956
Gay fag.. seriously
>>
>>734497328
Worst bait of my whole life
>>
>>734509669
that those obviously 100% made up stories suck. try to put in some effort next time or dont post such garbage
>>
>>734508589
Since her gender is relevant I think youre a little off base. If it had nothing to do with the topic that would be one thing but the difference between a gay guys preference and a womans is actually relevant.
>>
>>734497328
Why no outcry on this Male Gential Multialtion (MGM)?
>>
>>734508509
I'm a virgin, I blew those two guys
>>
>>734509851
Is it that unbelievable that we had sex? I'm sorry your life has been so sad and lonely, bud.
>>
File: 1486164775237.jpg (144KB, 460x1051px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486164775237.jpg
144KB, 460x1051px
>>734497328
>>734498022

>vagina
>girl
>>
>>734509922
How old are you anyway? Why are you waiting?
>>
>>734509979
no, its unbelievable that girls dont know if a dick is cut or not. even if they are blind and retarded it's obvious.
>>
File: otravez.jpg (194KB, 1059x596px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
otravez.jpg
194KB, 1059x596px
>>734509595
what?
>>734509757
yes since most mexicans/latins arent. feels like too much lube and I cant feel as much. doesnt look as nice.
>>
>>734510102
I'm not waiting, no one wants to date me because I'm terrible. So I'm an incel really
>>
If a women asks me to get cut then I will ask her to get her disgusting beef curtains removed.
>>
Cut guys think they don't really need to wash up much...cut dicks smell worse imo
>>
>>734510011
Really? Show proof, why dont you just get it circumcised the rest of the way? Do you really think its better than being fully circumcised?
>>
File: 1488914495810.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488914495810.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>734501713
Fucking died so hard to this for some reason.
>>
>>734510133
Well I've never had a girl actually say she thought I was circumcised but I still think its believable that a girl could not notice. I am being honest that I've never had a girl think twice about it.
>>
>>734502228
>wizard sleeve

Topkek
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>734500611
>>734500432
>>734500133
>Gee I wonder whose paying them.
>>
File: 5985698656.png (23KB, 500x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5985698656.png
23KB, 500x294px
>>>/pol/
>>
>>734497328
It's okay there are other women we are not missing out
>>
File: 133.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
133.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>734510149
Well youre too cute for Mexicans anyway. I wish I could say I have an uncut one for you but I dont. I would love to try to change your mind if I had the chance though.
>>
>>734510176
What makes you so terrible? If youre terrible then I think I need some more terrible in my life. What does incel mean anyway?
>>
Nobody gives a shit about you
go suck a kike dick
>>
>>734510322
thats hilarious. being uncut youre definitely forced to wash up all the time.
>>
File: tenor.gif (124KB, 220x123px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tenor.gif
124KB, 220x123px
ITT:
Autistic faggot pretending to be a girl

Also ITT:
Autistic white-knighting faggots trying to get laid on /b/

gif related
>>
>>734510917
>>734510149
This post is pretty convincing considering the last one she posted
>>
>>734497328
Are femanons okay with phimosis? I have an okay dick but i have phimosis, i only found about phimosis in the age of 17, can i get cut in the age of 19
>>
>>734510831
Wew looks like I fell for the b8. Nice man
>>
>>734497328
America is now considered excluded from the western world. You american cunts are no longer western, civilized, or white. You're all our genitally mutilated jew/niggers.
>>
>>734511212
Not sure what you mean. I was just curious why you were still a virgin.
>>
>>734497328
I wanted to write "Tits or GTFO", but then I realized it wasn't even necessary : you're superficial and give too much importance to this. You reduce guys to their junk, and therefore allow their junk to define you too.
"Muh patriarchy !" screams the shell as she willingly crawls to the end of the chain.

Or you're a butthurt cuck. Which is technically the same.
>>
>>734511357
See
>>734510176
>>
>>734497328
bump
>>
File: uncut.webm (2MB, 1154x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uncut.webm
2MB, 1154x650px
Feels good man
>>
>>734511446
Well, what makes you so terrible? I'm curious, its not your looks if thats what you think.
>>
>>734500432
Damn this is actually starting to bother me a bit. Now that I think about it I only ever hear gays guys say they actually like uncut dicks more.
>>
>>734503899
Its not the right date dumbass
>>
>>734511823
looks yummy
>>
>>734511446
Shit I just realized you said you would prefer uncircumcised. I thought you said the opposite, this makes me feel better. Like I said I've never heard any complaints but I dont think I've ever heard a girl talk about liking uncut dicks.
>>
>>734497328
you know why north americans cut their dicks, because a pseudo-doctor belived that will stop masturbation from young mens and teenagers that because you reduce the feeling of the dick by cutting the glans, so you as woman is going to feel the same eigther is cut or uncut it dosnt change the shape or the size, but the mens who do that are feeling less good with their dicks cuts, ........ sooooo fuck your preferences!!
>>
>>734512204
faggot
>>
File: 1496177014975.jpg (25KB, 612x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496177014975.jpg
25KB, 612x612px
>>734498483
kek
>>
>>734512277
Yep, actually more similar to circumcising a clit then you would think.
>>
>>7344987
>this
how many children actually choose to be circumcised?
>>
>>734512264
Yep, all of the girls I've talked to about it either prefer cut or don't have a preference. I live in the US though, so I guess they're just following the norm.

Cut dicks just look so gross to me while seeing foreskin move up & down is a major turn on.
To be fair, I don't think most girls even like looking at dicks, so I guess being especially attracted to a certain kind is unusual.

It baffles me when I hear girls talking about how they wouldn't swallow or how dicks look weird, makes me wonder how they can even call themselves straight.

>>734512033
I'm on 4chan, I can't be much of a gem.
>>
File: photo (2).jpg (771KB, 1469x1958px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
photo (2).jpg
771KB, 1469x1958px
Heres mine, pretty similar to a cut fag if you ask me.
>>
Some good bait 'femanon'
> go fuck yourself
>>
>>734512535
Haha this is actually pretty hot. I think youre right about a lot of girls not having much of a preference but I know theres also quite a few who haven't even come across an uncut dick.
I think its pretty awesome youre on 4chan though. Who knows though, maybe if I met you I would find out youre a weirdo. You look normal enough though.
>>
>>734512535
>>734512566
You like mine btw? He likes you
>>
>>734512733
I mean you can hardly see anything in that pic and my tits look extremely uneven but thanks my man.
>>734512782
Eh
>>
>>734512782
I wish I could see more of you though...
>>
>>734513040
Yeah what I can see looks good. Honestly I thought the other naked girl was you for awhile.
Thats the reaction I was looking for haha. Its chill its not huge or anything. The rest of me looks pretty good though. Thats what gets girls interested anyway I guess.
>>
>>734513040
Could I convince you to snapchat me? I'm
o-riginal promise you wont regret it ;)
>>
>>734497328

There is no female on 4chan
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 57



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.