[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who sexually frustrated here? When's the last time you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

Who sexually frustrated here?

When's the last time you had sex?

2014 here. Some slut on OkCupid who I went on three dates with and she kept telling me how she wanted to be with me. She after the third date never talked to me again and her friend told me that's just what she does. She goes on three dates, never talks to the person again and she usually has a few different guys a week she's doing that to. Not even mad about being a booty call, just wish she had been honest and not made that up. No reason to.

>Yes, I got tested after and still clean somehow
>>
>>734439716
Is that a recent pic?
>>
>>734439915
Some Twitch girl.

It is recent though.
>>
>>734439716
>When's the last time you had sex?

idgaf, jacking off is just as good.
>>
>>734439985
Is it though?
>>
File: vehicles.jpg (61KB, 396x517px) Image search: [Google]
vehicles.jpg
61KB, 396x517px
>>734440029
yeah, it is.
>>
>>734439716
I went to high school with her.
>>
>>734439716
Any nudes?
>>
>>734439716
Nikki Schenck.
>>
>>734439716
Used to be a super-chad literally fucking 7-8/10's multiple times a week.

Now a super-autist (still make a ton of money) and super-normie-wife left me because I forced her to watch rekt threads (long story for another time)...amongts other shit

Now I fuck a one of a few strippers once or twice a month for about $500/fuck......much cheaper than having a wife and much happier

I'm a fat alcoholic now though
>>
NEVER!

IMMA BE A WIZARD!
>>
Never mix poppers with jacking off, kids. It's a hard habit to break.
>>
>>734439716

I want her to make my bulb a'sore.
>>
>>734439915
>>734439953
try Sovitia, looks like her
>>
Got my girlfriend pregnant and we haven't had sex since the beginning of April. I'm going to lose my mind.
>>
File: FullMetalAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (240KB, 475x602px) Image search: [Google]
FullMetalAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
240KB, 475x602px
>>734441511
lifestory when
>>
>>734441511
>super-normie-wife left me because I forced her to watch rekt threads
I need details
>>
>>734442130
It is her.
>>
>>734439716
is pic related?
>>
>>734442147
Why'd you get her pregnant? Why aren't you guys having sex?
>>
Not I, said the fly. If a hookup encounter comes, it comes. Honestly though, celibate lyfe is SOOOOO much easier than chasing bitches I've found. While getting laid isn't hard, enjoying it is because I have no fun fucking a stranger. I have to know things about a person to have a strong enough sexual attraction to them to engage in coitus.
>>
havent had sex in like 10 years
im completely antisocial though, so i just fap instead

sex is a social experience, fuck that
>>
About an hour ago. Let him cum in me too ;)
>>
>>734442812
>I need details

This is the highlight/TL;DR:

I was really drunk and high and wanted to listen to some chill music, and she started playing depressing music.

I went full autismo (never been high around her before and can keep my autism in check as lon as im not hammered and high) and forced her to watch beheadings, rapes, tortures etc.....while I laughed my ass off.....she got scared and thinks im isnane now
>>
File: tenor.gif (245KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
245KB, 400x224px
>>734439716
About 6 years ago the last time dude.
Don't rly go out anywhere, don't use those cancer dating sites. Just do my shit. Which makes me not having many connections.
On one hand, it's good. Not knowing many people is great since you are free from idiotic morons who manage to fuck up shit somehow.
On the other hand seeing all those pics here of girls happily sucking dick is kinda sad. But w/e kinda got used to it so...
>>
>>734441511
Nigga 500 is too much. Try adult work dawt com

Also go to different city ot hanr state and hang out around bars or restaurants which have help wanted signs.

Eventually some one would turn up for the interview. Pose yourself as one of the employee and after the interview, talk to the girls and convince them to speak to a friend who can provide better job with even better pay.

Get a burner phone and give her the number for your "friend". Later when she calls, pose as the "friend" and explain that the job involves nude modelling, and arrange her for a shoot in a month, but before you meet keep in constant touch and offer her more money (but less than $400) for sex.

Repeat for different girls in different cities.

Be smart. Don't get caught.
>>
>>734443820
now if you are telling the truth, would you mind telling your job?
>>
>>734444280
Stupid autistic Google keyboard.

Different state*
>>
>>734444280
Way too much effort and not a guarantee....plus, the amount of time I would spend orchestrating that is hours that I could be billing clients for....it's a lot of money, but makes sense for me

>>734444416
Software Architect/Engineer Consultant. Basically, I go into IT shops where there code base is really fucked up and tell them how to fix it OR go into an IT shop that is 6 months behind on a project and need it delivered 2 weeks from now and either code, or lead a team of coders on how to do it
>>
>>734439716
I haven't had sex since August of 2009.

I met a girl at a party after getting dumped by the girl I planned to propose to. (She left me for a girl, and brought that girl to our breakup. Fun.)

Anyway, the girl I met at the party was immediately flirty, and she got my number from a friend and started texting me like crazy. I was 22 and distraught. She was barely 18 and horny. So, she came over one Friday night to watch a movie, which turned into us spending three days in bed.

She fucking vanished that Monday. Stopped returning calls and texts. Stopped responding on MySpace (yeah, this was that fucking long ago) and Facebook. Just...poof. Gone.

Last I heard, she was living in fucking Alaska. She was the hottest girl I've ever been with, and I haven't put my dick in anyone since. I hate my life.
>>
finally broke my 3 year dry spell without sex, 3-4 months ago to some thick/chubby american slut i met at a club. her friend pushed her over too me while on the dancefloor and she started grinding so hard on my dick that i thought it would rip the banjo string, but in the end i went home with her and went all in, they had rented a apartment and her friend was in the next room (i tried so hard to make the slut scream to get her friend interested)
>>
>>734440130
Then you had terrible sex or are just a liar. Pussy, ass and mouth feel better than your hand any day.
>>
Been since February but the bitch didnt even get me off, had to finish myself so with that being said its been probably a year but idrc pussy is just pussy. what takes a woman an hour to accomplish i do in less then 10 minutes
>>
who
>will never have sex
here

sick of all these nonvirgin cucks who lost their gf
>>
File: 1495897250703.png (68KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495897250703.png
68KB, 350x200px
>>734439716
Username give
>>
File: 1495142128210.jpg (15KB, 376x255px) Image search: [Google]
1495142128210.jpg
15KB, 376x255px
About thirty minutes ago. Now drinking a home made michelada, smoking a bowl n browsing /b/
>>
>>734439716
Have not had sex in 12 years since my divorce. Me and my hand get along just fine. Sex is only a need in your mind. Once you get older it will all go away.
>>
>>734446632
nice
>>
File: 1493762682785.jpg (244KB, 1358x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493762682785.jpg
244KB, 1358x1000px
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.