[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Bored so i thought i might tell you a story about something i

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 30

File: webcam-toy-foto1.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
webcam-toy-foto1.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
Bored so i thought i might tell you a story about something i did a few years ago


>Be me, 19-year old swede.
>Hate muslims
>Hate swecucks who enable them
>Out one evening with friends drinking
>Getting a bit drunk
>Me and 2 friends leave
>On the street we meet 2 muslims
>they are drinking with a swedish girl
>Friend goes up to them
>Friend Starts to argue with them.
>dunno about what
>Friend gets angry and we leave the sandniggers
>Few minutes later i say "lets go back to them again and 'talk'"
> We go back and see the sand apes and the swecuck female.
> follow them for 3 minutes or so.
>Get so a secluded area outside a school.
>I run ahead of my friends and start to talk to them about some bullcrap.
>Suddenly i punch one of the guys in the face.
>get jumped
> Get staggered from a hard punch.
> my friends arrive and join the fight.
>Muhammed #1 picks up a stick and stikes me across the arm.
>get out my knoife i had in my jacket.
>Muhammed #1 swung at me again with the large stick.
>Block with my arm. Hurts like hell. Get angrier
>Try to jab him in the eye with my knife.
>Miss and cut up his temple instead
>Jihadists get scared and start running.

Win.png

>Go home and forget all about it.
> fast forward 1 month. Police get into my appartment and arrest me
in my bed. Go quietly
>fast forward 1 month in jail, Court starts.
>I keep my cool through the entire trial.
>Try not to laugh challenge commences.
>Sandnigger threatens to shoot my in the head
and demands 1million SEK in front of the judge
>I get 3 years to be served in a family home.


Gotta love the swedish justice system

Pic related - It's the Monkey i cut.
>>
OP here

Yes i'm a newfag
>>
nice way to spend 3 years
>>
>>734425198
You and your friends where asking for a fight faggot

Prove me wrong
Pro tip you can't
>>
>>734425411

Yes... Yes we were.
>>
Hope one day you can open your mind op.
>>
>>734425773

I'd rather not.
>>
File: 1468187512457.jpg (38KB, 500x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468187512457.jpg
38KB, 500x355px
i hate muslims just as much as the next guy but you seem like a real yuge faggot
>>
>>734425873
That's ducked up

I find it so stupid that your own people would kill you for stupid religion
>>
>>734425198
ITT: pussy brings a knife to a stick fight... Has to face the consequences of being a bitch
>>
>>734425889
This
>>
I hate Muslims and radical Muslims
>Radical Muslims: Kill innocent people
>Normal Muslims: Worship a pedo
So i'm with you, OP
>>
>>734425968
Kek
>>
>>734425198
>they are drinking with a swedish girl

Alcohol is haram, mate. Just admit you wanted to beat up a bunch of brown people.
>>
>>734425968
>stick fight
>>
>>734426054
Regardless of the facts that islam should be eradicated... Stupidity level of OP means he gets what he deserves
>>
>>734425198
An hero while in jail please, too stupid to fix
>>
>>734426093

I have seen plenty of muslims drinking.
>>
Wow i'm not from Sweden but the fact they sided with Muslims really goes to show how cucked your country is,
when you say 3 years in a family home, what does that mean?
>>
>>734425968
>brings a knife to a stick fight

Topkek
>>
Fuck the mudslimes. Glad that one got it.
>>
>>734426146
>Fighting Muslim
>in Muslim cucked country
I empathize with him a bit, because if he did that in America he would of gotten off clean most likely
>>
>>734426192

It means quite litterally staying with a family who rehabilitates me to their cucked society.
>>
>>734426093
alcohol is haram like tattoos are a sin. technically yes, but not really these days.
>>
>>734425198
>Muslim
>drinking
There is the plot hole
>>
>>734426268
Stay on 4chan, anon.. I would hate to see you conform to these cucked Muslim lovers, are you pissed off with the verdict?
>>
good on you OP
>>
>>734426249
No, OP was just a retard and is no productive member of society.

If you really want to fuck up people with your buddy, simply search for a lonely muslim and beat him up.
Then on court you have 2 vs 1 saying he started the fight and you will not get into jail
>>
So you attacked 3 people, unprovoked, with a deadly weapon? I'm surprised you got only 3 years, fuck sweden
>>
>>734426357
that's an awesome weapon camo holy shit
>>
>>734426192
Probably 3 years with ankle bracelet and curfew
>>
>>734426335

Nah not really, i had a blast with the family.
Buuuuut the fact that the muslim walked away without even a slap on the wrist is stupid.
>>
>>734426093
gotta point there mate
>>
>>734426377
This
>>734425198
when you said you remained cool during trial, what did you say to defend yourself? anything?
>>
>>734426384
ive been in love with it since the moment i saw it
>>
>>734426417
>Sweden
That's why
>>
>>734426485
Any other cool pics with weapon camos?
>>
>>734426456

I mean that i didn't admit to anything directly except for the things that was proven fact.

Also i waited for him to fuck up wich probably made him seem out of control and lessened my sentence.
>>
>>734426192
well, they sided with the guy who got unprovokedly attacked and knifed in the head I suppose? I mean, I don't mind a country which has a working judiciary system; If some twat attacked me when I was out drinking and then didn't get punished for it I would think there was something severely wrong with the country I was living in.
>>
>>734426562
Back to square 1, I know he was at fault but I know for a fact that Sweden will side with the Muslims no matter what
I can't see USA ever siding with a fucking Muslim
>>
>>734426508
why would they get punished? they were attacked with provocation twice, once with a deadly weapon. by what logic should they get any form of punishment?
>>
>>734426379
the dude that shot up that island and blew up a building killing 100 teenagers only got like 20 years.
>>
>>734425198
don`t take shit from those animals OP I dont know why any respectable non sandnigger will mix with them in any way
>>
>>734426249
he wasn't fighting muslims though was he? If they were drinking then they were just normal people with brown skin. If they practiced islam then they would know that alcohol is haram
>>
>>734425198
>Sandnigger threatens to shoot my in the head
>and demands 1million SEK in front of the judge
I dont feel bad for either of you.
>>
>>734425968
>Stick fight
kek
>>
>>734426655
just a theory, but I felt if the Muslim was actually at fault they wouldn't do anything anyways
Sweden is so Muslim cucked it's not even funny, they have denied on many occasions of there being a problem
>>
>>734426644
>i know for a fact

>my feelings are facts

fact: op was carrying a lethal weapon on him, assaulted 2 unarmed people unprovoked twice

fiction: this was somehow their fault for being brown
>>
>>734425527
I'm with you, I am the same way with any race other than white with white girls fucking drives me up the wall especially muslims. Niggers and muslims need to be eradicated.
>>
>>734426716
Just thought of this
>>734425198
How did you know they were Muslim?
>>
>>734426747
I strictly put a hypothetical, it wasn't feelings based on the situation and I even stated that
What????
>>
>>734425198
3 years in a family home? How old are you?
>>
>>734426535
only one ive ever found that was worth saving truthfully
>>
>>734426674
ye but that has to do with their maximum sentence, it's a deeper issue. this faggot should have gotten at least 10 years of solid jail time

>>734426745
again, you say this based on what? your feelings?
>>
what is the difference between islams and muslims?
>>
>>734426745
from this story I would guess it's the swedes who are the problem.
>>
>>734426644
How do you know for a fact that the swedish judiciary will always side with a muslim defendant? Is there a study out there on this phenomenon or something? Because it sound sliek it would be really easy to abuse.

>Yeah, I stabbed him in the head your honour, but I converted to islam last night so you gotta let me off?
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (132KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
degenerate.jpg
132KB, 600x600px
>>734425198
that's some sweet niggerdom right there. you're a disgrace to civilised society. criminal
>>
>>734425198
Welp you got what you deserved. Poor guy got a permanent scar on his head from your blind hate. KYS faggot.
>>
>>734426801

OP HERE

ya know, muslims drink too. Not all follow the quran to the detail. If they were, sweden would be littered with the heads of infidels...
>>
>>734426871
Zebra print weapons look so badass
>>734426874
Not feelings, from what i've heard of Sweden and their Muslim problem they avoid. Nothing here was feeling based
>>
>>734425944
its not just religion man, theres also a cultural diference..
in my country muslims cause a lot of trouble, stealing raping and shit, but you wont hear about that on tv, because the goverment tries to inteegrate them in society, but they wont.. they have no respect for the host country, nor gratitude for welfare, housing etc.
sometimes you have to take matters in to your own hands
i know i sound racist but something has to be done
>>
>>734426849
you state that the swedish justice system would side with a muslim even though he was at fault, i ask you why you say that and you basically say "cause of muh feels".

anyone itt who thinks that op is anything other than a small dick insecure loser trying to prove to himself he's a tough man and taking it out on his perceived enemy is as deluded as op is.
>>
>>734426864
Read my post....

I am 22 now
>>
>>734425198
Sweden Yes!
>>
>>734426874
yea, thats probably true.
at least in america. I dont know if they have the cultural history of racism and ethnic discrimination like we have, so it may be less of an aggravating factor over there.
>>
>>734425873
I am so fucking glad Trump is making it hard for these fucks to come to the USA. God Bless America!
>>
>>734426960
> from what i've heard

where? you read some studies? or did you watch conspiracy theory videos on youtube?
>>
>>734426384
its not a weapon camo dude, its a floral pattern painted on a weapon. You like floral patterns.
Fag.
>>
>>734426745
but in this scenario the muslims were attacked without provocation, OP even admitted to the fact that he hates muslims and it was his friend who started to argue witht he muzzies.

How are the muslims culpable in any of this?

...

... is this just a massive bait thread?
>>
File: em.jpg (53KB, 560x415px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
em.jpg
53KB, 560x415px
>>734426960
who are you getting your information about sweden's muslims from?
>>
>>734426896
Do I have solid facts that the Sweden justice system side with Muslims? No
I'm going off Sweden's nutsucking attitude against people who talk about a Muslim problem
>>
>>734426644
Thats not true at all. As long as california sits all comfy as part of the usa.
>>
>>734427060
Fucking 4chan, is that what you wanted to hear?
and no this isn't OP
>>
>>734427015
he's not making it harder for them to come as much as he's making them not want to come.
>>
>>734427013
man fuck the racial factor. x dude attacked 2 people twice, unprovoked, was carrying deadly weapon with him with the intent to use it. he is clearly a menace to society, why would he not be locked away?

the fact that they were muslims or not doesnt even come into the equation, since like people said above muslims who actually adhere to islam don't drink. op most likely attacked some 3rd generation immigrant because he was brown and chatting up a girl, while he's a 25 yr old kissless virgin
>>
>>734425198
>follow them for 3 minutes or so.
You failed right there, you're a piece of shit troublemaker and deserve whatever crap you get.
You don't deal with groups of people you don't like by punching them one or three at a time.
>gets in a chimpout situation with chimps
>>
>>734427087
>California
Sorry anywhere but California hahaha
>>
>>734426965
after you kill all the foreigners who rape and steal, will you then start purging the natives who do the same?

Or do you draw a line in the sand there, that if you are brown and commit crimesyou deserve death, but white criminals are fine?
>>
>>734427063
so basically your feels and the feels of some swedish blogger you watched once?
>>
>>734427180
If you say so muhammed
>>
You act like you are superior to them but you and that caveman brain of yours you would fit right in there with those ISIS fuckers if you were born there instead of Sweden. People like you, regardless of religion or race are the cancer that's ruining shit for the rest of us. This is all likely bait but on the slim chance it's not OP can eat a bag of halal dicks.
>>
>>734427178
op was 19 at the time. he's had plenty of time to give his first blowjob
>>
>>734426876
one of them is a word, the other one isn't
>>
>>734427267
Swedish blogger? No, the fact that Sweden has an enormous Muslim problem and they have on many accounts, denied it
At least American media and politicians have the guts to talk about this problem
>>
>>734427330
?
>>
OP here

Yes i do understand that i deserved punishment.
But it was worth it. So so so worth it.

Swedes need to follow my example and make this land a hostile place for muslims/sandniggers to stop our country, culture, women and children from being raped.
>>
>>734427469
>It was worth it
that's why i'm on your side, fuck these beta faggots saying you did the wrong thing
>>
>>734427263
hey man, i didnt say kill the foreigners, no one has to die
those ppl are just looking for a better life and i get that
im just saying if the goverment solved those problems the right way there wouldnt be no need for violence
>>
File: 1493465781305.jpg (37KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493465781305.jpg
37KB, 1500x500px
>>734425198
Next time..... go for the inside of the arms , aim for the upper chest region (vitals) if you can the neck or the legs
>>
>>734427402
what is the problem?
>>
>>734427402
what exactly is the "problem"? how is this linked to the judiciary system? can you link some credible data to back any of your idiotic claims up?
>>
>>734427469
>our women
>our

who are you kidding, you're a kissless virgin
>>
>>734427651>>734427674

>what is the problem?
i'll answer it both for my country and Sweden
thousands of illegals, bringing drugs, violence and crime
it's literally that simple
>>
>>734427614

>looking for a better life

Are you kidding me? They come here and stay in areas where they can still act as they did in their home, but with little to no consequences.

Better perhaps in their fucked up way of thinking but it's not about what's good for them, it's what is good for sweden. Sweden doesn't benefit from these people at all.
>>
>>734426268

You were annoyed about that? After an unprovoked attack and fucking someone up with a knife? Jesus Christ that's a playgroup punishment. It almost sounds like it's worth doing the crime in Sweden if that's all that happens.
>>
>>734427775
This
Muslims are trash that want to bring their trash lifestyle with them
>>
>>734427739
like i said, provide me with some data. are crime rates among muslims higher than among non-muslims of the same socioeconomic status?

ill wait while you fetch that data
>>
>>734425198
I give you 8.5 for your trolling skill.
>>
>>734427396
That makes no fucking since what do you mean?
>>
File: 1491712616338.jpg (255KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491712616338.jpg
255KB, 1600x900px
>>734427063
right. so you are going off a perception that is prevailent on.... ooh.... let me guess, the internet perhaps? The internet where noone lies? The internet where noone would disseminate political propaganda and race baiting for the sake of aggrevating angry young folks who are very keen on bias confirmation but not so hot on source checking?

Sounds legit.

Don't get me wrong my friend, Sweden has problems, and they are exasperated by the strain the asylum seekers are placing on our social welfare model.

We are also facing an concerted attack of nationalist anti-islamic propaganda that is well funded and organised in national and intenrational social media that helps aggrevating young folks such as OP as well as erroneously leading folks such as yourself that muslims are somehow getting Get Out OF Jail Free Cards as soon as they cross the border.

There have been several high profile court cases where muslim immigrants have been arrested, convicted and in some cases deported; In one case it was a group of teenagers who will more than likely be put to death as soon as they are returned to Afghanistan as they were found guilty of assraping another afghan boy.

Still, there is a ar of perceptions being waged. Don't be a fucking retard and just accept what either side is telling you though, the truth is, as it generally is, far less black and white as either the MSM or the Stormfront children want you to believe
>>
>>734427739
but they arent bringing drugs, violence and crime. there are no statistics to support that, just a few anecdotes sean hannity likes to play up.
>>
>>734427817
>wants data where Muslims have higher stats than non Muslims
the fact that Muslims are such a small percentage, you just asked a stupid fucking stupid and is completely irrelevant. Non Muslims wasn't even in the fucking discussion
>>
>>734427775
im sorry, im not from sweden
you cant judge a man for not wanting to participate in war or being hungry
i had my share of the fights with the immigrants, but it would be better if the goverment did something so i dont have to
>>
>>734427161
Either way I hope they stay the fuck out. They know they aren't welcome here.
>>
>>734427847
islams is not a word

muslims is a word

Islam is a religion

Muslims are people who follow Islam
>>
>>734427859
>MSM or the Stormfront
You think i'm representing that? At least you tried
>>
>>734427892
question**
>>
>>734427942
>Muslims are people who follow Islam
and worship a pedo
>>
you think you are cool for wasting 3 years of your life for a cut? you are retarded opee
>>
>>734425527
>>734425873
>>734426054
>>734426093
>>734426357
>>734427775
>>734427814

OP is a sociopath who abused the legal system to get out of assaulting two people innocent of any crime

everyone else rooting for him is a fucking retard, regardless if they're an edgy 13yo or a braindead Trump supporter
>>
>>734427614
well, when you said take things into your own hands I assumed you meant genocide, my mistake.

how do you think that government should go about to solve the problems that mass immigration cause?

Personally, despite being a left wing liberal, I would urge that the government heavily redces the amount of asylum seekers and immigrants that we are currently letting in. After that retrench and focus on the situation at hand rather than pouring petrol on the situation.
>>
>>734428126
>neither of those
you're not good at this, are you?
>>
File: Trump_Truth.jpg (731KB, 1500x4438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump_Truth.jpg
731KB, 1500x4438px
>>734428126
Fuck you Trump Rules!
>>
>>734425198
>3 years at home
What were your favorite vidyas that you played?
>>
säg till mig nästa gång! hatar muslimer.. :d
>>
>>734428194
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
so, you acted like a racist cunt to some guys, you hit them so they beat you up, you got arrested and taken to prison... is this something to be proud of?
>>
>>734427968
my mistake. so where are you getting the notion that muslims are not held accountable by the swedish judiciary then?
>>
>>734428126

Being muslim should be a crime in and of itself.
Muslims have no place in sweden and we should all rise up against this hateful, abuse-enabling, sexist, shitty religion.
>>
>>734428255
dubs needs to read the fucking thread
>>
>>734425198
It sounds like you attacked these men without provocation. You're retarded.
>>
>>734425198
fucking nice cut op
>>
File: 1496321946208.jpg (1MB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496321946208.jpg
1MB, 2400x3600px
Still proud of you OP, you did good
Peace out
>>
>>734428274
ooh, we have a special snowflake who thinks it's badass to be a mindless hatefuck
>>
>>734425198


IM CONFUSED ...YOUR THE BAD GUY BECAUSE...WELL..YOU ARE BUT MUSLIMS....
>>
>>734428158
i believe every man has its use and purpose.. get those ppl a job for starters..
and persons without passports cant come in, sorry but thats against the law, no matter where are you from
>>
>>734428032
they worship God, God loves all the children, ergo God is a pedophile

yeah i see where you are going with that. It's not how most jews, muslims or christians would phrase it but yeah. God is a massive pedo.

Now, as I am also a pedophile I personally do not judge God for loving children. Unfortunately I am also an atheist so I do not think that there is a god to love any children.

Of course that doesn't mean that we as humans can't love children. They are after all the future
>>
>>734428349


HOLY FUCK..SHE SHOULD BE PAID TO MAKE BABIES WITH ELITE ATHLETES. LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BUILD.
>>
>>734428278
tl;dr
>>
Swedish idiot jealous of ahmed stealing all your woman
You should had your dick cutted off for trying to stop multiculturalism
>>
>>734428460

TL;DR

I cut a muslim in the head after he brought out a large stick while fighting him.
Got 3 years of supervision in a family home.
>>
>>734428492
>cutted


HI SAND NIGGER
>>
white skin is inferior less manly and gets burned on sun.Let them create better human beings anon
>>
If sweden brought them in, that means your leaders, your neighbors, possibly your parents, all of them were for it. Some may have changed their minds, others will defend the immigrants to save face.
So you have options.
Instead of finding random muslims to attack, you should find as many people who support your anger and share your ideas. Even if people around you become disgusted.
As soon as you find like minded individuals, do what any group does, go out and protest your news paper when they fail to report attacks by mongoloids.
If you find you have accomplished something, try next with your law enforcement.
Get out and do something public and civilized or nobody will know
>>
>>734425198
Not agreeing with a culture or social system people adhere to doesn't give you the right to use violence against them. There are always two directions you can take, and you took the wrong one. Too bad your shitty justice system doesn't work. I'm not saying you should get a long sentence, but you should get treatment instead. If you're untreatable THEN you deserve a sentence.
>>
>>734428460

Starts an unprovoked fight, gets beat like a pussy, pulls out a knife.

Doesn't do jail time, and neither does the faggot he attacked.
>>
File: Detector.png (270KB, 517x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Detector.png
270KB, 517x348px
>>734428492
Nigger Detected.
>>
>>734428658


AND YOUR SKIN IS THE COLOR OF WHAT MY SHIT LOOKS LIKE. WHATS THE POINT SHIT SKIN?
>>
Muslims dont drink.
I wish you had find a jihadi muslim extremist stright from warzone instead of a man who wanted to integrate in your society.The ending would have been far different.
>>
>>734427892
im asking you to provide data showing muslims or immigrants in general show higher crime rates than other people in the same socioeconomic status, making them a "problem" like you said. are you going to provide said data?
>>
>>734426747
>op was carrying a lethal weapon on him
you must be british
>>
>>734428274
same with christianity. we should burn down all the churches built up on pagan lands in the night while wearing kiss makeup and listening to black metal.
>>
>>734426377
>Then on court you have 2 vs 1 saying he started the fight and you will not get into jail
until you do it a second time
>>
>>734428389
it's difficult to just hand out jobs unfortuantely. Especially as it is peceived that immigrants are taking jobs away from natives. I mean, one could spend a lot of money to try to stimulate the economy and create jobs, but then you are going into economic political theory and unless the rest of /b/ I don't have a fucking clue how to revive or even sustain a nation's economy. I mean, not that sweden is doing badly, financially speaking. But youth unemployment is one of those hot topics now that we can't just throw people into factories, fields or mines anymore.
>>
>>734428772
>>734428772
switchblades aren't a lethal weapon?

why dont you try stabbing yourself to test that theory
>>
>>734428862

This.

Also post pics.
>>
>>734428862
So that's a yes?
>>
>>734428862
EuroCuck plain and simple, you will never understand what it's like to grow up around uncivilized people.
>>
>>734426914
No. You should kill yourself for being a pro Muslim faggot. Muslims are scumbags and should be all be dead.
>>
File: 1429745231711s.jpg (5KB, 250x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429745231711s.jpg
5KB, 250x195px
>>734425198
you did great keep up up the good work
>>
Op just attacked the only 2 muslims who wanted to integrate in sweden.
>Drinking Alchol
>Dating girls
>both haram in islam
Good work anon good work.
>>
>>734428757


SCUMLIMS DRINK , JUST NOT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE.

ALSO, THE SAME JIHADIST THAT BLOW THEM SELVES UP IN FRONT OF KIDS??
>>
>>734428856
in my country you can ;)
>>
>>734429049
They arfe fearless they sacrifice tehyr own lifes they dont fear death no american special force would do that only japanese kamikaze maybe
>>
I'm loving this thread, show how national pride is something to be ashamed of. Fucking cucks
>>
>>734428492
>>734428274
So true. Muslims are disgusting trash bags. If Hitler was alive then we wouldn't have these terrorist on our earth..
>>
>>734429116

SPECIAL FORCES KILL YOU, THEY DON'T KILL THEMSELVES.
>>
>>734429152
>Attacking the only 2 muslims in sweden who want to follow western lifestyle drinking and dating girls
Yea good job
>>
>>734429052
...and what country is that?
>>
>>734428962
don't you have a knife to stab yourself with yet?
>>
>>734429316

Sealand.
>>
>>734426965
Sound like you are from Germany. Shit is going down there.
>>
>>734425411
shouldn't he defend his home against invaders?
>>
>>734429199
Hitler said that islam was his favorite religion and many SS where muslims he many times meet imams and talk against jews and christians.
>>
>>734425944
religion is just an excuse they use to get retards to suicide bomb for them, they can care less about it. what they really want is power like anyone else. religion has very little to do with it in the grand scheme of what they are trying to accomplish.
>>
>>734429214

OP here

I am going to give ya something on the 2 sandniggers.

They were from Angered (a known swedish gome for crime and muslims)
The "victim" threatened to shoot me in the head in front of the court. After this my friend who lives in gothenburg told me that he was part of an immigrant gang and that that gand has sworn to kill me. Ofc they are just talking shit but yeeeeaah They were not conforming at all.
>>
>>734429432

Sure when they're actually invading.

Or do you just try and stab EVERY immigrant?
>>
>>734425198
I salute you OP. Thanks for doing God's work.
>>
>>734425198
keep doing god's work my friend - fellow dane
>>
File: 1496315858953.jpg (34KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496315858953.jpg
34KB, 625x626px
>>
>>734429487
if they're muslim? yes, because their end-goal is to do much much worse to non-muslims
>>
>>734429213
Jihadi kill themselvs and other 20 american special forces in the room
>>
>>734426674
he got lethal injection you fag
>>
This kinda swedcucks I appreciate as finncuck
>>
>>734429639

No he didn't. He got 20 years and it gets extended every time he's up for parole.
>>
>>734428965
but these guys weren't practising muslims. Just teenage brown people.

I mean, I don't care if you hate brown people, or if you hate muslims, or even both. But then you need to do a better job at labeling the people you think are scumbags and deserve deaths.

Brown people could be arabs, persians, jews, turks, berbers etc etc. All of them might deserve your hatred. Muslims include a vast variety of ethnicities, but they do not drink. If they are drinking then they might be non-practising muslims, a group of people that I think that we should encourage.

Anyways, so what do you hate, muslims or brown people?
>>
Op can we see your face?
Cuz this story seems highly improbable
>swedish man cannot harm muslim man
>>
Wonder when this will happen again
>>
>>734425198
Right on. Fuck that guy up even more before he tries to get you back by blowing up your block
>>
>>734426874
Hold the fukken fone

The MAX sentence, despite committing genocide, is 20 years in jail?
>>
>>734429379
To me a knife is a tertiary weapon it's not that you shouldn't be aware, but unless I don't see it I'm going to shoot you, hopefully just to wound but who knows? Now if you are in a city of cucks like say....Portland, it may be a different story, kek.
>>
>>734429396
there are no mines or fields in sealand. What do you do with your youths?
>>
>>734428994
>>Dating girls
right islam only allows you to rape them and then stone them to death for being raped.
>>
This story is fake.
>A swedish fighting a muslim is like a golden retriver fighting a pitbull
>>
>>734429778

Yes.

They can extend it as long as deemed unfit to renter society though.
>>
>>734429811

They go fishing.
>>
>>734429116
>They arfe fearless they sacrifice tehyr own lifes they dont fear death no american special force would do that only japanese kamikaze maybe
no. they believe they will be "martyr's for muhammed" fucking delusional dorks.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto1.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
webcam-toy-foto1.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>734429730

No but you Can see my hand and the top of my head. Probably some sperg will figgure out who i am but meh idrc.

Yes i am a pale fuck
>>
>>734425198
You took time out of your day to type a made-up story to a bunch of strangers on the internet. And you typed it on a page that will disappear in a few hours. What was your motivation for such an act?
>>
>your punishment is being turned into a government dependent for life

Make sure you apply for every benefit you're entitled to. Drain your government dry.
>>
>>734429778
can be extended.
>>
>>734429892
Try to do this in Islam and the judges will cut your head off no muslim judge would kill a raped woman this story is a fake we have high morals
>>
>>734429487
I was agreeing with you until you said "try and stab"

it should be "try to stab" you massive fucking cuck faggot.
>>
>>734429811
>What do you do with your youths?
they fuck them against their will and them charge them for it. theta level over 9000.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto2.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
webcam-toy-foto2.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
here
>>
>>734429974
Takes allot of balls to kill yourself and beliving in it
>>
>>734429932
>>734430021
so it's pretty much a life sentence, just worded differently?
>>
>>734429984
take pic of body
>>
>>734429790
holy christ son, slow down. I am not fluent in Retard.

So you are threatening a complete anon on the internet like some eponymous Internet Tough Guy with a firearm because in your head you think I might approach you with a knife? Is that the gist of it? Christ son, I think you might not have understood what I said earlier.

So to clarify, you should take a knife, stab yourself with it and then come back to us and let you know if it is a lethal weapon or not. Feel free to post pics. Protip though: Don't actually stab yourself where you might actually sever a vital artery or puncture an organ or anything, because then you might be in for a bit of a surprise.
>>
mate fuck mudslimes but dont act like a literal nigger
>>
>>734430150

Yeah.
>>
>>734427817
http://www.dailywire.com/news/12466/how-muslim-migration-made-malmo-sweden-crime-michael-qazvini

Most data is suppressed to shit cause "SAVE TJE MOOSLLIMSS", but this should give you a pretty accurate idea of why multiculturalism is perhaps the stupidest, most unproductive and dangerous invention of the 20th century
>>
>>734430080

in that pic im holding the police investigation for ya libcucks
>>
>>734426798
your dumb muslim isnt a race. op just defending his country from a fucked ideology. why do you think blacks should be eradicated you sound really stupid?
>>
good work
>>
>>734429756
next time some nutter finds himself driving a truck through people?

This is why I am happy that we do not sell assault rifles to people on terrorist watch lists, as compared to another country I could mention
>>
>>734430054
LOL! Spent 4 years overseas and I have never seen a place where near every congregation of men speaks freely about fucking boys up the ass. They act as though it's no big deal and that they are not gay in the slightest! Morals? my unfucked ass!
>>
OP here

I can post more pics of the investigation if anyone if enough people are interested
>>
>>734429958
makes sense. How do we join your utopia? You do accept migrants, right?
>>
>>734427874

Holy fucking shit dude

http://thefederalist.com/2017/03/01/yes-violent-crime-spiked-sweden-since-open-immigration/

You are the end of modern society
>>
>>734430165
>I am not fluent in Retard.
I'm afraid that may not be true, your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired. I was in the army and we trained against knife defense, and being prior service makes it easier to get a ccw if you don't have a criminal record so...if some one were to threaten anyone with a knife I can legally shoot them. It's still dicey, I could still get fucked, but stopping a douche with a knife is easier. That's all.
>>
>>734430294
you lie
Sharia law states that if a man has sex out of marriage he is a dead man any extremist will kill him
>>
>>734425198
You'll be masturbating for the next 3 years while Muhammad will be hitting that sweet Swedish tail after you jumped him... She gonna be kissing it better while you're gonna be fishing for alt-right compliments online.

That's so covfefe... Enjoy, faggot.
>>
>>734430191
I like how in Conspiracyland data that does not back up your beliefs is either censured or altered by The Government, and therefore erroneous
>>
>>734430397
ah fair enough. So you are not going to stab yourself then? Even if it's just for our amusement?
Please? I have made popcorn.
>>
>>734430421
Where the fuck did he mention marriage

You just stuffed words in his mouth
>>
>>734430481
Yea swedish girls love to help refugees
>>
>>734427928
Your lucky our retard prime minster is inviting in your stinky unwanted muslims are coming here they just walk over the boarder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so4HYBHxsDk
>>
>>734426978
nowhere in your post does it say you're 22 you unstable fucking cunt
>>
>>734430421
Yeah.

I see I hit a sore spot. Perhaps your asshole is a tad looser than you'd like?

There's a whole lot of "dead men" having a grand old time dressing up boys like girls and fucking them silly. I've never seen such a place where pederasty was more endemic.
>>
>>734425198
you got some serious psychological problems OP. you are blaming other people for your very own problems and try to act tough.
but deep down, you know you are still a coward little-man. that's why you carried a knife.
because you are too weak to fight like a man, too scared to walk alone and fight alone for the bullshit you believe in.
i genuinely wonder how shit your life must have been before the incident
>>
>>734427179
your right he shouldve gutted them on the spot
>>
File: JelloOOO.gif (307KB, 500x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JelloOOO.gif
307KB, 500x263px
>>734430208
Fuck niggers they are all the same, chips who when from the stone age to civilization and skipped 1000x of years of evolution.
>>
>>734430566
I said that if u have sex with any woman or otehr thing that is not your wife then u get killed
I studies sharia law
>>
>>734430621
agree 100%
>>
>>734430577

You are right. I assumed anon wanted to know what my age was when i commited the act. It says i was 19. I am now 22
>>
>>734430360
>the federalist
that website is a glorified blog, like huffington post or slate or breitbart. theyre openly partisan.
>>
>>734430556
Sadly no, my step sister accidentally stabbed me once so I have a fair idea how serious it could be if it were a man intentionally instead of a nine year old girl accidentally.
>>
>>734425198
>>Try to jab him in the eye with my knife.
quick question were you tried in a juvenile court ?
>>
File: C7UN8qSX4AASH--.jpg (211KB, 981x981px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C7UN8qSX4AASH--.jpg
211KB, 981x981px
>>734425198
youre doing gods work anon. keep it up. Kill 'em all.
>>
>>734425527
so now your doing 3 years in prison?
>>
>>734430596
Islam is killing who does that if there was not islam they would go around with kids on theyr dicks.Also pdophilia is common is all poor places
>>
>>734430482

I like how you probably didn't even click the article. It just mentions how Sweden, a place that used to be an average place, is now the rape capital of the world since they opened the borders to immigration.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nationalreview.com/corner/443073/watch-rape-and-violence-explode-across-sweden-thanks-immigration-policies
>>
>>734430783
did ...did they add a golden woman?
>>
>>734425198
So now we know why the crime rates went up in Sweden after immigrants came. Turns out whites became their usual violent racist selves when confronted with other races. And their alt-right sites want to spread it as Muslims doing the crime. Yeah, right.

Not surprised really. Typical of whites. They're pure evil.
>>
>>734430764

OP here

every court in sweden treats you as an infant
>>
>>734425198
lmao op you're sad and I hope you get raped in jail
>>
>>734430764
kek
>>
>>734430360
http://www.government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/
>>
>>734430821

I am out now
>>
>>734430881
Take that hint, we can only live civilly among our own kind.
>>
>>734430983
you should have gotten more years you degenerate edgy boi
>>
File: wurdzyo.png (223KB, 400x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wurdzyo.png
223KB, 400x345px
>>734430481
>That's so covfefe.
>>
>>734430881

...lol

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler

Have fun choking on all that black cock
>>
>>734425198
no difference between you two
they worship a pedo
you are a racist cunt
Same level of stupidity level
>>
>>734430881

Yeeeeeah because the fact that the majority of crimes are commited my a minority of immigrants has nothing to do with swedes getting angry at them.
>>
Salam aleikum
Im the guy you stabbed
>i was enjoying my drink with my friend ahmed and my swedish gf
>suddently an angry swed comes and starts screaming at us
>We get up to defend my girlfriend
>He stabs me in the temple as i try to defend myself
>his friends beat up my friend ahmed
>girl runs away and calls police
>police act racist with us and gives him nothing while he should be charged for attempted murder
>>
File: anti_racist_action.jpg (18KB, 170x492px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anti_racist_action.jpg
18KB, 170x492px
>>734425198
I used to run with ARA in the 80s, and I kicked the shit out of people like you just for fun. It's too bad they didn't kill you. They'd have been doing the world a favour. My suggestion? Stay behind your keyboard where it's safe to express your hateful bigotry, because there's plenty of folks like me out there who'd be happy to correct your loser attitude with a pair of steeltoes.
>>
k
>>
>>734431207

>accuses me of hiding behind a keyboard

>threatens me

okay m8
>>
swefag here, our legal system is so fucking biased and fucked. monkey deserves to be deported
>>
>>734431389

this
>>
>>734430335


Swim here.
>>
>>734430638
This!
>>
File: antifa_09.jpg (23KB, 302x209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
antifa_09.jpg
23KB, 302x209px
>>734431307
Well I'm in the Detroit area and you're in Scandinavia, so there's not much chance we'll ever meet. Otherwise I'd be happy to join you for some face to face so you can tell me all about your idiot hatemongering.
>>
File: pederasty[1].jpg (147KB, 1360x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pederasty[1].jpg
147KB, 1360x1200px
>>734430842
totally...
>>
>>734431509
Detroit...Fitting.
Wherever mud races are left to run things, you end up with disaster. Detroit is a perfect example.
>>
>>734430931
Holy shit dude. Your trusting their official government page, IE, the people that manage immigration reform in the country, to be honest about it's affect. Not to mention, it only has one viable source, of which, has nothing to do with what has been the biggest change in Swedish life:

Rape

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden

Just click the sources
>>
>>734430850
you are right, I did not. I was merely referring to the phrase

>Most data is suppressed to shit cause...

I find that this is a common argument in conspiracy circels and I find it amusing.

Regarding the article, having now read it, there is more depth to the crime question in Malmö; I should fucking know I work with the Malmö Landsting and this takes up a lot of our time, but I do not get my information from opinion blogs on the internet so for me it is harder to just point a finger at Muslims and go "see, they are all criminals".
>>
>>734430728
shame. Any nudes of your step sister then? I need something to masturbate to, now that I got all this fucking popcorn stuck to my hands
>>
>>734425198
very good
>>
>>734425198
Got to the point where you just randomly act like a dick for no fucking reason.
You hit someone why?
You my friend are a cock end and nothing more.
>>
>>734425198
we should abandon EU these whores sell out their own land and give every resource to bunch of AIDS infested rapists that have no right to be here
fuck these whores and fuck the goverment without cuck politicians nobody would have to deal with these terrorists on daily basis
You killed us all goverment by being a fucking fool that allows snakes into his home just to bite him in the ankle. Death of EU are these jews who go for power positions just to ruin life for everyone
>>
I'm not on OP's level of getting mistreated. I'm also swedish and I'm currently getting fucked over by the government because when I was 17 my 16 year old gf sent me nudes,

then when we broke up she tried doing a fake rape alleg on me but they shot that down, then she said I had blackmailed her for nudes, and ofc since she was underage (no matter that we're born the same fucking year) I got charged with possesion of cp. 2 years later and I still havent gotten my sentence :)) Sweden is fucked.
>>
>>734431949

Now I would never say "all muslims are criminal", as that's retarded.

The reason people say "the data is suppressed" Is because it's one of the historical ways government has always controlled the mass population, such as immigration propaganda, and censoring the public from an unsavory reality (IE war notes from WWII, conditions of other nations, etc etc)

I always found it very funny when people deny the possibility that information is suppressed, as the world has a long standing history of just that.

I do admit the article is not the best, yes, but you really have to keep in mind:

Sweden had no problems with rape before their very first initial immigration reform.

It is now the leading rape capitol among European nations
>>
>>734430905
Wow, how many times have you been up against a court OP?

I'm surprised you haven't been locked up yet, you sound like a fucking menace to society. I heard that sweden was fucking lax but to be repeatedly tried for crimes and not ending up inside is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>734431912

"Swedish government agencies have nothing to gain from covering up statistics and facts; they seek an open and fact-based dialogue. Sweden is an open society governed by a principle of public access to official documents. This means that members of the public, e.g. private individuals and media representatives, have the right to insight into and access to information about the activities of central and local government."
>>
>>734430191
lol at the link!
>>
>>734430080
you must be so proud.
du kommer säkert få lätt att hitta jobb, hamna i bra socialt sällskap osv.
du kommer kosta sverige mer än 5 äckliga araber.
>>
>smart man owns a stick
>super smart man owns a knife
>the smartest man has a big long schlong dong
>>
Hey check em
>>
Burn in hell you nazi racist piece of shit. Karma will sort you out.
>>
>>734425198
faggot
>>
>>734427178
this
>>
Hell Seger
>>
>>734432471
Fair enough, a couple of points though. First of all, the swedish government values transparancy. You are welcome to go through our records here in Malmö or turn to Statistiska Centralbyrån in Stockholm and access whatever data you wish. Secondly, if you believe that the government is lying to you then there is nothing I can say that would convince you otherwise, because you do not trust me or the government if we say that we do not lie to you, because you believe that we lie. So unfortuantely that leaves us at an impassé. You may continue read right wing blogs to your hearts content though, confirmation bias is a powerful tool andalthough I perosnally find it unfortunate, it is hardly a new phenomena.

Sweden had problems with rape before. Still, since the rape laws were modified in 2005 we have broadedned the defintion of rape and although there is a limited impact that immigration has caused on rape, it is also a powerful tool used by right wing exremists because the very notion of rape is incredibly evocative at it perfectly encapsules the core rhetoric of nationalist fearmongering; That our women are being impregnated by foreigners, that our nation is being overrun with foreigners. Again, hardly groundbreaking within far right circles but there you go. I do not judge if people fall victim to the propaganda.

At the end of the day, I commend those who keep an open mind and question the sources and validity of the information that is received, be it from the left or the right. A critical mind is a powerful weapon in the post-truth society we are apparantly building.
>>
>>734431446
I got a boat?
>>
>>734433883

No. Swim only. That way, only the best make it here.
>>
>>734433828
Now this is rare. Govt shill who isn't trying to larp as anything else.
>>
File: 1495841410544.jpg (22KB, 237x229px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495841410544.jpg
22KB, 237x229px
if we decriminalize rape, we would be non-rape country of the world!
>>
>>734425198
haha gråt mer
>>
The monkey i stabbed
>>
Sweden needs more heroes like you

Sincerely, another swefag
>>
>>734434224
meh, so far I've mainly been expressing my personal opinions, but I felt that it would be fair that I also mention my professional bias on the matter

Malmö landsting does not however have a /b/ shilling division. I am sadly not getting paid for talking to anyone here. Paid shitposting on /b/ would be a dream job for me but I fear the Macedonians have pretty much cornered that market
>>
File: Jeopardy.jpg (70KB, 1024x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jeopardy.jpg
70KB, 1024x431px
>>734425198
>Thank you Alex, I'll take SHIT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN for $1000 please.
>>
>>734434468
haha he looks pretty wasted
>>
>>734425198
pic is of a white guy. why u lyin, op?
>>
>>734434742

OP here. There is no shitposting here.
Try to find that image anywhere online.

I just posted another pic of him here.
>>
>>734434468
he's a big fella. Despite you being an demonstrable cunt, I commend you for picking a fight with someone who looks like he could actually fight back
>>
>>734434760

haha he had to shave his head for the stitches
>>
>>734434875
In my experience
Hate conquers fear
>>
>>734434468

OP HERE

This guy was apparently 17 years old on paper.
Now, does he look 17 to you?
Thread posts: 293
Thread images: 30



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.