[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a shitty day today. Mum tells me she is suicidal and is thinking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: feelsadman.gif (1MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
feelsadman.gif
1MB, 245x300px
Had a shitty day today. Mum tells me she is suicidal and is thinking about ending her life due to medical conditions, sister is a in a psych ward and cutting herself, while I have schizophrenic tendicies. Convince me to kill myself or make me feel better by laughing anons.
>>
Sounds like it would be beneficial if that line of genes were to end.
>>
>>734414844
my mom drank 9 grams of heroin after pouring it into a soda bottle. old couple found her dead in some bushes at a local park, she got resuscitated.

Just deal with yourself, it's about you.
>>
>>734414844
Is your dad also your moms brother? Sounds like your genes are pretty fucked
>>
>>734414844
Why haven't you killed yourself already you good for nothing faggot? Take a knife and stab yourself in the throat.
>>
>>734415178

It's coming back to you. All the shit you put out there aimed at someone else... it's coming back to you. Get ready.
>>
>>734415178
No was shit from the start after my mum's brother died she spiraled down into depression, while my sister and I watched and that's the only type of emotion we learned.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdTMDpizis8

Good.
>>
>>734415272
Gay
>>
Hey man, here's a limerick to cheer you up. Don't kill yourself k?

A Randy young lady named Alice
Used a dynamite stick for a phallus
They found her vagina
In North Carolina
And her arsehole in Buckingham palace
>>
File: 1492615106486.png (467KB, 1170x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492615106486.png
467KB, 1170x900px
>>734414844
Fucking waste of space suicide is the only option cunt. Please I implore you to end your life help make this world better at least in that you are contributing to something. Also convince your mom and sister to do the same.
>>
>>734415764
Thanks for the incentive.
>>
>>734414844
Hey Limey cock sniffer?
Is your Mum even remotely attractive?
If so I want to fuck her brains out while she kills herself
I want to see the life slowly drain out of her eyes as I pump wave after wave of life creating man batter into her womb
I want to savor the irony in that and be sure your Mum leaves this world knowing she was being used as the worthless cum catcher she was
>>
>>734415877
edgy
>>
>>734414844
Don't kill yourself. Just realise that you can have fun by being a thorn in normie's side.
I like to anger conservatives by acting like a faggot and make fun of libruls by heiling in public.
Just be a troll and fuck the world. Be edgy etc.
I was about to hang myself at some point and just said "fuck it I will make their lives hell". And by Jebus, I did. It's all a meaningless shitshow and the only purpose oin my life is to piss in their pepsi making it a pepsi twist with extra depression.
>>
>>734415764
this, you obviously have nothing going for you.
Not edgy, just do it and get it over with it
>>
I was in a psych ward for a couple months, how is she cutting herself if she's in there?
>>
>>734416168
She was admitted for self harm then when she was given plastic forks and knifes she would sharpen them and use it in that manner.
>>
>>734415929
seriously he needs to post up nudes of his mom
>>
File: 1433462504275.png (285KB, 640x2739px) Image search: [Google]
1433462504275.png
285KB, 640x2739px
Hey man, just chill the fuck out for a second. You're not in a good state of mind. Give it a few days, shit.
>>
Life, live it.
>>
>>734416262
Ah we were taken to a cafeteria and searched before going back to our rooms
>>
>>734414920
This
>>
It will get better in due time anon
>>
>>734414844
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1-WDIPkEiU&t=291s
>>
>>734414844
Support the fam as best you can but don't feel responsible for their state and actions. Meantime do you mate, there must be things you enjoy. Make time for those things. If you lack said things then focus on self improvement.. lift heavy things, read books. Things will improbe for you if you can emotionally detatch a bit from other's misery and focus on your own future first and foremost. You can do this whilst still being a good son and brother.
>>
>>734417056
this
>>
This too shall pass anon
>>
i made this video, it will cheer you up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU5XCfgnPrw&ab_channel=FaroukSaleh
>>
>>734414844
Listen to nigger music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjT5q9OZqyY
>>
>>734417619
this is crap
>>
File: nearly out of bandaids.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
nearly out of bandaids.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>734414844

Life sucks anon.

But if it didn't, it wouldn't be life. If it were not for all the shitty things that humans go through, then it wouldn't be beautiful when things go right for us. It sucks that things go wrong. It sucks that kids are dying in Africa. It sucks that people are blowing each other up in the middle east. It sucks that people are killing themselves in the U.S. It sucks that the shit's hitting the fan in your family. But this is the only planet in the universe where things are going RIGHT, and it's beautiful that despite all the bullshit happening here on planet Earth, good things are happening too.

I might not be able to make your situation better. But I can tell you that you have the ability to pull through this. Every single one of your ancestors managed to survive all the shit life threw at them and have a kid before they died. You're the direct result of a long line of winners, fighters and survivors. I wholeheartedly believe in your ability to make it through and I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what you're struggling with you have the ability to get strong enough and smart enough and wise enough and fast enough to make it to the light at the end of the tunnel.

I've been having a shitty time lately, too. Whenever that happens I start painting. Pic related is the latest thing I've been working on. Remember that no matter how deep your wounds as long as you're not dead you have the capacity to patch yourself up, scar over and keep going.
>>
>>734418082
Good man
>>
File: 1496304379829.jpg (37KB, 822x674px) Image search: [Google]
1496304379829.jpg
37KB, 822x674px
>>734414844
>>
>>734414844
If you kill yourself then you can't play video games, do drugs or shitpost on 4chan any more.

At least that's what I keep telling myself.
>>
>>734414920
FPBP
/THREAD

Seriously OP may aswell do something beneficial & go out in a blaze of Deus Vult.
>>
File: File Jun 01, 6 51 39 AM.jpg (247KB, 1125x1458px) Image search: [Google]
File Jun 01, 6 51 39 AM.jpg
247KB, 1125x1458px
>>734414844
>>
>>734418770
IDK what to do about the stack of bandaids on the stomach though because if the guy's standing up they should all fall down y'know
>>
File: mom.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mom.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>734415008
>>
>>734414844
Sounds like both your mother and sister are mentally fragile enough to incest.

So you've got that going for you.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.