[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the worst thing a girl has done to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 34

File: 131509507834.jpg (77KB, 888x768px) Image search: [Google]
131509507834.jpg
77KB, 888x768px
whats the worst thing a girl has done to you?
>>
somehow showed up (uninvited) at my friends house where we were drinking, convinced me to get extremely drunk, then had sex with me

told her no repeatedly but legit was too drunk to even really move
not sure how my dick worked i was only 17 at the time though

that was also my first time having sex and i feel p fucked up from it still two years later

she was my girlfriend once but we broke up when we were 16

constantly played with my emotions and gaslighted me / sexually harassed me

inb4 wah guys cant be raped
>>
>>734410792
Heart break
>>
Ignore me
>>
>>734410792
Give birth to me.
>>
>>734411018
10/10
>>
>>734410958
had sex and complain about it ? what?
>>
>>734410792
got pregnant
>>
Take advantage of a 16 year old when she was horny
>>
Not acknowledged my superior meme skills
>>
>>734410792
Licked my butthole
>>
>>734410792
the girl I was dating lied to me about going to the hospital. I know she lied because I went to her house to and she awnsered the fucking door. So I broke up with her on the spot. Called up a guy one of the guys I knew she had been fucking with behind my back he didn't know about me and I didn't really know about him until we spoke to one another so we exposed the bitch. She blocks me on fb and I think that's the end of it.

Last week a guy who's a mutual friend of mine and hers says she has put on fb that she would give a $100 to anyone that would beat me up.
Fast forward to tonight and she hits me up saying she wants to talk and all this other bullshit. I knew it was a set up but I went anyways.
> I get there knock on her door and put my hands in my jacket she invited me in and she looks the door as she shuts it.
> Then says he's here
> Two niggas come from around the corner and come down the hallway.
Not actually black one might have been Mexican the other was a skinny white guy
Now I've got hand wraps and these tactical gloves with sand in the knuckles over the wraps.
> I take my hands out of my pockets and say you won't mind if I fight back right?
> Mexican hesitates the white guy takes the lead
>>
>>734410792
Marry me
>>
My gf cheated on me with a dyke. Turned me on and pissed me off at the same time. Gf told me the dyke made her cum harder than anyone ever has. Fuck.
>>
>>734411214
if by worst you mean best. everyone likes a rimjob
>>
>>734411243
Not a very large hallway and the girl is blocking the door
> As soon as the white guy is in range I punch him in the throat
> He falls back Mexican catches him and I feel something hit me in the side of the head really hard.
> Turn and see she's got a short metal pipe she goes to swing again I grab her hand and take the pipe pushing her back
> She fell against the door
> I throw the pipe at the Mexican who set down the white guy
> Hits him in the arm or some shit run up to them kick the white guy in the stomach with my steel toe boots
> And get to work on the Mexican
He's backed up and we're in the living room now so there's more room to move
Maybe an important detail is that I'm left handed
> He throws a right straight to my face and I dodge left
past his punch and hit right where the head and neck meet
> Fucker falls like a sack of potatoes
White guy is still on the ground in the hall moaning and shit
> Try and walk past he grabs my leg so I pull away and stomp his hand it's definitely broken
> My ex is still on the ground trying not to cry walk up squat down right in front of her and then the tears start
> I scoffed stood up and unlocked the door pulling it open and pushing her to the side
Now we're here.
>>
>>734411243
Moar please
>>
>>734410958
>convinced me to get extremely drunk
Real men are responsible for our choices.
>>
>>734411313
this. Male, female, black, white or yellow; we all poop, and we all love a tongue probing our poop holes.
>>
>>734411384
Fuck man you certainly have balls

And have will power to not punch around that bitch for an hour or two
>>
>>734411243

This was actually a very nice story to read
>>
>>734411243
'Now I've got hand wraps and these tactical gloves with sand in the knuckles over the wraps.' sure
>>
>>734410792
she had a dick
and didn't tell me

>about to fuck
>she takes clothes off
>she is a he
>wtf.jpeg
>calls me cispig or some shit
>he books it
>>
>>734410792
rejected me even after i did nothing but prove my love for her
>>
File: 1495227905556.jpg (96KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495227905556.jpg
96KB, 720x960px
>>734410792
first gf I had
>me 16, she 21
>invited her home
>my parents arrive, she doesnt give a fuck
>we have lunch together, they dont like her
>after lunch, she starts giving me a bj
>parents notice us
>cringe shit

two weeks later
>invited her over again, parents are away until night
>she doesnt tell me she is on her period
>white sheets in bed turn red
>how does this washing machine work
>parents horrified once again

1 month later
>she cheats me in another town with an older guy or more than one, fucks them like the bitch she was
>got destroyed, awful first gf I had
>>
>>734411548
I cut the hand wraps in half to do it I've got like 10 pairs anyways I just needed my wrist to be stiff
>>
>Mind games
Then once we fucked she started crying, say 20 mins into it,
>didnt let me nut.
>>
>>734410958
The same thing happened to me with my best friends mum at my brothers wedding. She told me at the start of the night I would get my end away...
>>
>>734411501
Yeah I'm not a vindictive bitch
>>
>>734411384
Man, if true then fucking good on you bro
>>
>>734411689
Also found out after we dated and fucked
>She had a bf
>Was fucking guys on her grandmothers car
>Fucked a dude for months for chinese food
>>
>>734410792
GF #1 gave may close friend a BJ
GF#2 had a secret committed relationship with another dude in another state, and blew a whole campus while in college in a an attempt to make friends at parties and then said BJs aren't cheating
>>
>>734411623
>be me 18 get invited to a friend of a friends house for drink up
>after 2 hours of debating whether to go or not force myself to go
>rock up friend is there friend says her and her mates got sunburnt so leaving
>decided fuck it got ready stay start drinking
>hot host has bf and kid ive known in primary school
>us 4 drinking like crazy end up telling host bf you better pray to god and thank him you have her.
>all drunk think wow that girl is fucking amazing
>walk home abusing mate ive known in primary school telling him his brother should have hanged himself

continue?
>>
>>734411854
Fortunately it is I was really depressed for a while after we broke up then she pulled this shit so I said fuck it let's see what we can do. Although one question has been bugging me since. Did they get paid?
>>
>>734410792
lied about being on birthcontrol...
>>
>>734412029
Message her tomorrow and ask if the $100 was worth it
>>
>>734411878

the last one though
>>
>>734412067
Always wrap up regardless
>>
fucked me in the ass
>>
>>734412078
Can't still blocked and I've forgotten her number
>>734412067
HA oldest trick in the book
>>
>>734410792
>>Fucked a dude for months for chinese food
Favorite dish - Cream of Sum Yung Gie
>>
>>734411384
Similar thing happened to me.
>girlfriend posts bounty on me
>invites me round
>one Mexican, one black dude, both huge
>I kneel down on the bed, ex girlfriend is videoing
>Mexican in my mouth, black in my anus
>they change ends, the Mexican I had been eating was painful for my anus
>meanwhile my mouth filled up with black sausage
>never again mixed international foods.
>>
>>734410792
>whats the worst thing a girl has done to you?
Married me.
>>
>>734412106
>>734412158
now i know...
>>
My mom stole my dirtbike($3500.00) while I was sleeping. Sold it for some dope and a shitty car. Mom kenw I got raped and covered it up. Had my family confront me about it and got me kicked out. Brought the rapist to their little intervention... Straight face lied to my whole family and RUINED my life (for awhile).
Females lie but if you're up this early you probably already know. Shits fucking ridiculous bro.
>>
My first GF
>Mooched on me for 13 months
>needed intense drama always and lied at all times to get it
>Literally everyone in her social circles thought that I beat her up
>Her parents threw me out of their house in the middle of the winter when it was three hours left until my bus arrived
>I was never told any of this
>One of her friends took me to the side and lashed out at me for feeling my gf up when she saw
>GF had said she had been single for 7 months
>Everyone thought I abused her and stalked her around since we always were together
>I had told her what I wanted to name my children, something which is really important to me
>she named her kids (not planned) those names because "I couldn't think of any good ones" and thus ruining them for me forever
>When her gig was up she told me we would talk this through the next day when she got home
>She disappeared and I didn't her from her for 5 years
>>
>>734411305
Of course a dyke is better with a pussy, she has one. If I were gay I'd make your dick scream cause I know what feels good.

You know you want it baby.
>>
>>734412029
Got screencaps of her having posted that? If only you had a mic on you, send that bitch to jail for attempted murder. She hit you with a pipe and tried to have two thugs get you.
>>
>>734411984
>next day hang over figure well i was an idiot but wont hear from her again
>adds me on facebook what ever obviously doesnt remeber what i said
>she just is on my friends list dont really message her just let it go
>hey anon my 18th is coming up you want to go
>sure...holly shit i like her but wtf i get her after a week of looking knowing she likes art get her giant cryan that is filled with art stuff
>All laugh at gift everyone drinks good night
>breaks up with bf but me and her start talking getting close ect
>she always said to me i dont like people getting to close cause they end up falling in love with me
>challenge accepted we got really close
>i became madly in love with her couldnt tell her
>>
>>734412239
If your punctuation was slightly different it could have been funny. Now it it just makes no sense
>>
>>734411568
Same thing happened to me.
>meet girl
>no girl
>penis
>no
not girl
>>
The worst thing a girl has ever done to me is not fuck me. They have no other power or purpose.
>>
>>734412325
Tried for the screen cap from my friend but that was after I kicked the shot out them so it was like 3am and she removed the post before he woke up. Cops never even showed. I was kind of expecting them
>>
>>734412363
Eh a few are good for a chat
>>
File: 1485599734209.png (462KB, 780x1131px)
1485599734209.png
462KB, 780x1131px
>>734411568
>>
>>734412340
It is up to you to rewrite it and make the next generation of instantly forgettable posts funny.
I'm too tired, but someone had to make the first version.

Good luck, son.
>>
>>734410792
>Great girl I met in highschool
>Making me wait forever to date her
>Goes to US to get treated
>After 5years dies from lukemia
>Cousin comforts me
>Cousin becomes new gf
>Moves far away to another country due to family reasons
>Waiting for two years and counting for her
>Feels like I'm destined to always wait
>>
>>734410958
What a fucking cuck. Who cares nigger?
>>
>>734412415
You're a legend homie, i'll immortalize you in a novel one day.
>>
>>734412088

Practical girls are best girls
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 384x384px)
images.jpg
18KB, 384x384px
>>734410958
>>
>>734410958
sucks man. Sorry
>>
>>734412464
What do they talk to you about? Try to go to any reasonably deep and/or philosophical conversation and their baby instincts kick in. Literal retards with an emotional GPS for getting through life.
>>
>>734412508
Dope. Call it Skeleton Party so I know
(That's what I've been calling it when telling friends)
>>
>>734411623
You can prove your love all you want bro. Thats not how girls work. You also need to be hot and have a big dick and have cool friends.
>>
>>734410792
Nothing
>>
>>734412573
Yeah sometimes but its not like i have those conversations very often. Just regular shit some are actually quite funny.
>>
>>734412290
Another GF
>Got mad at me because I felt that "I love you" shouldn't be said all the fucking time and especially not if all your actions indicate otherwise
>She screamed at everyone for whatever thing they did
>I went to my grandma's house on an island
>On the boat I ate a bad ham sandwhich and got a bowel infection
>Shat blood every few minutes
>Dangerously high fever
>so much pain I wasn't aware of all my actions
>Rushed to the hospital
>A doctor came in
>I knew what was going to happen
>He knew I knew
>Silent acknowledgment between men
>I tilt to the side and he takes my innocence away
>He leaves in silence
>I text my GF that I'm scared that I'll die tonight
>The doctors refuse to tell me my prognosis
>All alone in a hospital where no one I know can visit me
>I ask her to keep me company on the phone during that evening
>She stopped answering after the second text that says "Of course I'll be here for you"
>She doesn't answer when I call her
>I don't hear from her for three days
>I get better and get out of the hospital
>When I get home she admits that she fucked my friend that night
>She says she'd understand if I don't want to be with her anymore, but that she'll do anything to make up for it
>I'm in a bad spot in my life and says that we'll figure something out, talk about it and see why it happens
>She Bert stares me
>"I didn't think you'd take me back. I don't want to be with you"
>She claims that we're equally hurt in this situation and that I have to feel sorry for her
>My friend made sure that everyone she knows heard about her actions
>She's ostracized
>Met her a few years ago
>she worked at a subway as a trainee
>I've lost 60 lbs, started to dress nicely and started to earn some money
>She only stares and says it's good to see me and that I'm looking really good
>I order and sit down and eat with my current GF
>It's a good feel
>>
>>734412334
>stupid me should have listen stupid me shouldnt have cared
>invites me out with friends that ive never meet maybe thinking to myself she finally likes me like i like her
>get there she ignores me not even a hello im stuck im in the part of the city ive never been and she isnt even caring that im there
>talk to her friends as she sits and watches the bands
>drinking but so numb i cant get drunk just want to go upset and hurt
>bitch and moan to her friends how much i love her
>i tell them im going friends say wait they tell me she was raped thats why shes so cold.
>alcohol shoots to my head and i sober up i walk off numb as fuck go across the road take a piss
>wake up 3am across the road from the bar call friend she hears me say thought u were home tell her im at the bar she hangs up
>>
>>734412681
I suppose some are good for a laugh, fair enough.
>>
>>734411243
Happen to have image of the tactical gloves? I'm curious to see what they look like
>>
>>734412914
Kind of like this but Brown of show you mind but I'm not at home
>>
>>734412600
Doing it. I'll do a short story and post it on /b/ some day. A little faster and enjoyable for all.
>>
>>734412765
>boss at the time picks me up drives me home
>dont hear from her for a month
>still love her cant stop she ask me do i love her after a month and how she thought i was mad at her
>tell her i dont know i knew if i said yes id loose her but she was becoming distant as it was
>she would be so hot one moment so cold the next it was like she liked me but scares at the same time
>i want her to have the world she just wanted someone who cared for her
>3 of my mates and her got drunk we went to an abanded building she passed out but before she did she said she loved me
>woke up didnt remember anything of it
>that was the tipping point and hearing she was raped ate at me it was making me fume she grew up in different place so went to find him went to kill the cunt
>i tell her when im there and she just ignores me and is pissed off that im there
>come back with her harrasing abusing me
>she cant face me sober i cant talk to her drunk

i tried to explain to her so many times she just ignored me and wanted just to abuse me i tried winning her back trying to be her friend but she pushed me away didnt care so i did alot of crazy shit to prove my love in the end
>2016 see her she gives me this smug look her boy next to her chatting looking at me like shes explaining who iam
>me looking at her going come on bitch its been 6 years get over it still obviously had a grudge she couldnt handle
>didnt understand all the shit i did was for love
>looks at me like im crazy sent her an email giving her closure on everything cause i figured she was fucked.
>hacked her facebook had it for 6 months gave back moral.of the story dont chase those that dont love you
>>
>>734410792
Went out with me for a year and a half made me believed she loved me but left me when I was in a bad place and then I found out she cheated like 70 percent of the time but thats funny cuz I make money now and she's still poor af
>>
>>734413187
>You were a part of the group she was raped by... and she doesn't love you.
Seriously, your level of autism is beyond other posters in this thread.
>>
I'll tell you guys the story of when I was 16/17
>be me, aunt asks me to watch her apartment for a week down in Manhattan
>gives me 300$ and a carton of parliaments
>ask if my buddy can come stay the week so I can chill with city bro, agrees
>first two days are great, were drunk and high both days, says he needs to pick up friend with benefit
>>
>>734413422
Re read his green text. They partied there but passed out. He, afterwards, was imagining her being raped because her friends told him that.

Is it bad that I want a non sexually abused, borderline innocent gf when I've been raped by a few women, and forced to do some things that make me feel disgusted and sick about myself? Do I deserve to have an innocent girl if my life has just been to be used for sex?
>>
dumped me?
>>
>>734413688

boo-hoo

go cry somewhere else faggot
>>
>>734410792
saved my life
>>
Killed my niece
>>
>>734411243
Moar, what happened next? Tell me your put the spics head up the others ass
>>
>>734410792
One broke my bong. Fucking monster.
>>
Eh mine cheated on me with a fuck ugly guy for cigarettes so I got with three other people. She begged me to give her another chance; I led her on for the hate sex then left.
#NoFucksGiven

Since then i've been single... Been almost a year now :O
>>
>>734413675

>I've been raped by a few women
What happened? If you would.

As for your question, "deserve" has nothing to do with it. A better question would be if your rape would be a chip on the relationship's shoulder that gives it a high chance or failure or if you've just gotten over it. Men can't really be used up, the way women are, unless you've have STIs that won't go away.
>>
>>734413422
>>734413675
ok just to clarify her getting raped and my mates drinking 2 different things. she got raped in different state went to state to kill her rapist.

Another night my mates and i was at an abanded building and she passed out hit her head doesnt remember telling me she loved me took her home didnt do anything bad to her

Also that same building was burnt down not that much later out of anger
>>
File: 1496036787549.jpg (17KB, 640x480px)
1496036787549.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>734410792
manipulated me into signing a contact of buying Samsung galaxy on a subscribtion in my name for her (she said she will pay the monthly payments) needlesly to say she didnt and i was left with a 900€ debt. gg wp
>>
>>734413752
hahahaha

salty?
>>
>>734410792
When I was 12 we had a Russian college girl stay at our house for a couple weeks. She used to play horsey with me and it was only when I got older I realised she really grinded her pussy on my back.

Not terrible I know, but pedo russian girl all the same.
>>
>>734413550
>meet friend, immediately feel warning signs flashing in my head, ignore them
>go back to aunts apartment. Friend is trying to hook up with her on the couch, I'm watching death note on YouTube as its being released
Inb4 weab
>she plies us with drugs and alcohol the entire time- week goes by, go home
>she calls me a week later,"hey anon you know I was just released from hospital for trying to Kms, can I come stay the weekend upstate at your place?"
yeahokaywhatever
>she comes to stay for the weekend, when she arrives im playing WoW, chillin out
>give her a welcome hug and she tries to kiss me, tell her no because of my city bro don't wanna betray his friendship
>she flips the fuck out on me starts crying and punching my arm
Should mention she's fucked on Vicodin and vodka the whole time she's here
>tell her she can leave if she doesn't like it, shuts up and chills
>that night she tries the same shit again, plays out the same way
>next day she does it a third time and I finally snap and tell her to fucking leave. She starts bawling uncontrollably and leaves my room.
>think she went to have a cig out on my balcony, she comes back to my room sobbing holding a knife in her hand screaming she thought she could be in love with me
>I freak the fuck out, push her into the threshold of my door and start booking it to my door (live in condo complex trying to get to neighbors)
Like a white woman in w horror movie I trip over the threshold to my kitchen
>she stabs me in the shin then immediately gasps and starts apologizing claiming she just wanted to scare me.
>grab duct tape and super glue, throw knife in sink and wrap leg up after super glueing it, she's sobbing in my living room.
>physically push her out my door. She's banging on my door, hear crying and then q loud thud
>open door, she blacked out and smacked head on my door, I have neighbors.
>drag her inside my house ordered us planet wings and a cab.
Tbc
>>
>>734414020
Lol manipulated you? Sounds like you're easy to mess with ya dickhead
>>
File: 1496296910009.jpg (25KB, 480x480px)
1496296910009.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
Black girl talked major shit about me running in P.E.(Highschool) all loud about it. Now when she sees me in college she's all flirty and teasing.
>>
>>734410792
Not done anything with me
>>
>>734414127
>city bro picks her up from grand central immediately calls me
>tells me she's sobbing claims the cab driver i called raped her
>cab driver was 50 year old Mexican woman
>proceed to tell her what she did, apologizes to me and says she should probably stay committed.
>say no shit, he says pussy game too strong, I laugh and go back to playing wow
>>
File: 1496077379828.jpg (62KB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
1496077379828.jpg
62KB, 508x508px
>I was ghosted
>made fun of in highschool by them
>lied to
>cheated on by them
>Threatened
>Dumped
>Back Stabbed

Pretty much all I can remember right now.

But now I'm dating one so let's see what happens.
>>
Birthed me into this hell of an existence
>>
>>734414403
sex and heart break
>>
>>734414269
Damn that's crazy lol
>>
Asked me to wear a condom.
>>
>>734412106
>2017
>condoms
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-29-13-24-16.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-29-13-24-16.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>734414435
How so?

Yeah that's pretty much what also happened to me. I was a virgin 3 years ago and had sex with this girl and later she tells me everything we did was a lie and that I didn't matter and said that the sex was awful and some other shit out of nowhere and ghosted me...
>>
>>734414549
People don't use condoms anymore? What do you use instead?
>>
>>734410792
Got raped by my ex while in a relationship
>>
>>734414480
Yeah it was scarring figuratively and literally. She was 19-20 at the time I guess she was originally from Tennessee
>>
>>734410792
Gave birth to me
>>
>>734410792

I had a gf for like a year at that time, she was really a good one, looking good and having a fun personality

At work there was a girl which was a little bit nerdy, she wasn't good looking but seemed pretty loyal and spent her break with me, we became something like friends at work

Right before christmas we had a big dinner with work mates outside of the company where everyone was invited and we went there too

When we were drinking afterwards, she would always come close, touch me, show cleavage and at first I didn't say anything until she touched my fucking dick. At that point I told her to not touch me anymore because I have a gf and we are friends

At that point she had a small breakdown, didn't talk to me for days until she started again slowly. When I thought she was over it, which took a few months, she invited me to her birthday party. When I went there, it was quite funny actually her friends were partly cool I was playing drinking games and she was talking to some dude

Later that evening I was totally wasted and tried to take a nap on the couch when she suddenly came mad because the dude was then fucking a friend of her and told me about it, I tried calming her down the best way I was able to
Just a few minutes later she already started hitting on me and she was a little drunk as well, so I told her to go to sleep which made her angry again and she started talking shit about my gf until I told her that this is starting to annoy me and if she won't stop it right now I will not see her again

She went away angrily and I took a nap for like two or three hours when I woke up from some people being loud. I decided to leave and when I was looking for my phone I couldn't find it. It was lying on some table but with no battery so I decided to walk home, it was just half an hour of walk
>>
Lied about me being a rapist.
Worst thing to happen to me since my parents divorce.
Fuck feminism.
>>
My sister lied about being on birth control, now I have a nephson
>>734410792
>>
>>734413832
Sorry bro.
>>
>>734410792
talked to me
>>
>>734414630
Hope everything turns out okay
>>
>>734414790
Kek
>>
>>734414685
Cont.??
>>
>>734414864
I'm alright as long as I'm medicated, I'm schizophrenic on top of a long line of mental illnesses, but I manage
>>
>>734410792
pretty much drug me along until she went to school then kicked me to the curb after a 3 year relationship, learned my lesson
>>
>>734414694
>mistaking feminism for that
just neck yourself
>>
>>734414685
Yeah pls cont.
>>
>>734414594
I go raw bro
>>
>>734411384
If this is real, then, dude. Respect. Balls of steel.
>>
>>734414592
me besides the last part, 3 years, was virgin, lost it to her, she said forever and I was dumb enough to believe it, then as soon as she went to college she dumped me
a year later on my birthday which was a few weeks ago I said that she should admit what she did and she said, "it was a long time ago, it doesn't matter", I wanted to kill someone in that moment but lesson learned I guess
>>
>>734414685
>>734414898

The next day I turned on my phone I got a notification that said something like error with sending one file on bluetooth

I clicked it and it said 5 times something like 200 files sent successfully on the list
I clicked a file and it opened a nude of my gf
Out of jealousy she basically sent all vids and pics she found on my phone to every guy on the party until my fucking battery dropped, since she was the only one knowing my unlock code

On my fb messenger she texted my best friend, wrote something like "for you bro" and sent a pic of my gf in a thong
when he replied "everything alright?" she really pretended to be me and explained him it was cool since we've been friends for so long and stuff and started sending more to him, told him to comment on the pics which he finally did in a way that seemed to fuck up my relationship with him as well until she just sent everything on my phone to him, which was really pressuring my ex gf afterwards, since those were not just a few pics in undies

I got a message from her with a long I'm so sorry message which I didn't gave a fuck about and the police told me there was not much I could do since there was no evidence it wasn't me sending this

This was the worst shit that happened to me actually and I've never seen a girl being able to do something that evil because of being ugly and jealous, I'm over this shit now and able to talk openly but it was fucking hard in the beginning because it was simply cruel
>>
>>734415312
That's really savage dude, I really hate when people cross lines/boundaries that can and will fuck things up permanently for people. Not just emotionally but potentially professionally as well depending on what occurs. Really bums me out.
>>
File: 1482990020956.gif (471KB, 512x288px)
1482990020956.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>734410792
One day I was eating at McDonald's, I was outside, I was almost done eating when a girl walked up to me and introduced herself, she made small talk, asked if I was eating at McDonald's by myself asked if I was single but I didn't really say much, I just kinda kept my head down hoping she would just leave me alone but she continued to talk, then she tried to ask me out, I refused, then she tried to ask me out again, I refused her again, everything was getting bad and awkward, I eventually told her to please leave me alone, she became a little frustrated with me because I wouldn't agree to go out with her and that I told her to leave me alone, I'm sure she thought I was being rude and mean but I couldn't help it because I have depression and anxiety, after awhile she stopped bothering me about it, she started walking away but then turned around sat down in front of me and got in my face, looked me in the eye and told me that I shouldn't be like that, shouldn't be alone all the time, I should give people a chance, then she finally walked away. I seen her and her two friends eventually leave the McDonald's, they all walked to the parking lot that was by the outside patio where I was sitting, they all stared at me got into a car and drove away, this happened about 20 years ago, since then I moved to several different states several different towns, several different jobs, I'm still single and I don't really know anyone and I don't really have any friends.
>>
File: brilliant.jpg (32KB, 500x361px)
brilliant.jpg
32KB, 500x361px
>>734414594
aluminum foil
>>
Had sex with her old boyfriend. Had sex with lawyer at work. Had sex with one of The Tams at Myrtle Beach. Had sex with her upstairs neighbor. Liked mental cuckery.
>>
>>734415520
Holy shit dude. You know acting like the timid anime character you idolize is ruining your life right? Grow some balls and live in this world.
>>
>>734414803
Ty
>>
File: 1294619467_7.jpg (28KB, 400x300px)
1294619467_7.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
>>734412239
>>
>>734415520
smoke some weed
>>
>>734415632
Which Tam?
>>
>>734415160
Enjoy syphilis. It's making a comeback.
>>
>>734415492

Yea thats what I'm talking about this was pure evilness and I could do nothing about it, for my gf it was basically my fault as well since I was there and stuff but I was shocked myself

Especially we are living in a smaller town and those were mostly hardcore pictures and videos, she was always known as the innocent good girl so half of the people were saying I was fucked up talking her into this although we were just really loving and it was her first relationship, my second and the other half treated her like a fuck doll / hoe with turned into mobbing, sexual harrassment to whatever that term is stretchable without calling it rape until she moved away
>>
>>734412200
Checked and lost
>>
>>734414020
And why didn't yo go to her house and take 900€ of stuff?
>>
File: IMG_2577.jpg (189KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2577.jpg
189KB, 1024x819px
>>734415740
Far right.
>>
>>734415856
That's fucked dude, did the ordeal immediately end the relationship or was there that feeling of watching the light go out? Either way I'm sorry that happened
>>
>>734411384
Nice story batman. Tits or it didn't happen
>>
>>734415312
i would kill that bitch
>>
>>734410792
The week before my 21st birthday i lost my virginity while on vacation. The girl i fucjed was amazing and i got to do everything i wanted to do within the first 2 times of fucking her (shower sex, anal, rim job, etc.) she was lying on her back sucking my balls on the bed when i finished. I pulled back and finished all over her tits and then she did the worst thing i could have imagined. She started rubbing her hands in my cum which was kinda hot ubril she reached up and startes rubbing it in my face. I pushed her away but by that time i was covered in my own cum and it sucked. Kicked her out afterwards without letting her clean herself up
>>
>>734412340
If your autism was slightly different it wouldn't have been funny at all. Perfectly done. Thanks anon.
>>
> First ever relationship
> Been together for a year
> Find out she's been cheating on me for 3 months
> Break up with her immediately, short and simple

Haven't been in a relationship since, it's been 10 years.
>>
>>734410958
look at all the people with frail masculinty responding:

"hurr durr sex is sex, strong man want sex always, me want sex, man who not want sex weak!"

sorry to hear bud, hope your good now and met some proper women.
>>
>>
Wouldn't eat my eggs I fixed for her
>>
>>734416045
This, I was molested by my 14 year old neighbor/sisters best friend when I was 11. She locked me in a room. And wouldn't let me leave until I ate her out. The amount of emotional damage I've suffered as a result is substantial.
>>
at a friends for nye
fall asleep on the sofa
woke to her giving him a blowjob

bad times
>>
>>734412689
Wait, is your name Jared?
>>
>>734416024
feel for you bro, another girl will come along
>>
>>734416198
Nope, I'm from scandinavia
>>
>>734414020
900€ for an education isn't too bad when you think about it
>>
>>734414170
>tfw you remember that day
>the exact moment
>the tone of her voice
>the charisma behind her physical appearance
>her insult

Yet she doesn't remember
>>
>>734411111
who got this?
>>
>>734415952
>>734415987

Well it was hard times because on one hand the things my best friend wrote were really fucked up and so I kind of not wanted to see him actually, more than that he fucking called me that evening and no one picked up but was texting and he wouldn't think twice although he knows I would never let anyone touch my gf

Also the step dad of this girl was somehow working related to local police so I don't know if they really couldn't do anything or just didn't want because back then I had screenshot of the bluetooth names of the phones that the pictures were sent to but they didn't even bother asking the guys that had the pics anything or her

We have been together still until the harrassing started taking over
>>
last relationship i had was at the start of the year, lasted 3 months, near the end i had a feeling she was cheating on me but couldn't prove it. She'd constantly lie about where she was going and wouldn't text me back for like 2 hours (signs of cheating right there) called her out on this and told me i was stupid for thinking that...a month goes by and she randomly breaks up with me telling me she wasn't ready for a relationship and she needed space, i say okay no fight from me do whatever you want but 12 hours later she messages me back saying she misses me and wants to get back together...i don't agree but i dont say no either (kind of stringing her along as my birthday was only a week away so wanted a present). birthday comes and goes i get nothing but sex everyday, 2 days later i hit her with i want to break up but and she goes mental! saying im a user and i've mugged her off LOL

anyways about 2 weeks later i find out from friends that shes got a boyfriend so thats the guy she was probably cheating or seeing behind my back.

i'm 22 and she was 19 from UK
>>
>>734410792
Pissed in cup and left it there. I drank some when I got thirsty, taste like unsweetened tea.
>>
>>734414600
explain more ?
>>
>>734413919
lmao
>>
>>734415079
you're delusional
>>
>>734415838
Can b fixed with one week of pills. Be less faggy
>>
>>734416637
a couple months down the line now i don't miss anything about her and i've recently found out that she stole from me and my brother :/ slept with 2 other people since her and realised she was a fat saggy titted bitch who just wanted money and somewhere to sleep.

Don't waste time on someone you know isn't good for you guys, someone who actually love you will come along.
>>
Tried to fist my ass. Got to 4 fingers.
>>
>>734412239
>girlfriend posts bounty on me
Then call the cops and let them read the whole thing before contacting your ex-gf.
Set up so the cops lay in hiding as the people that she hired and her all gets sent to jail.
>>
>>734411689
> let me

kys
>>
>>734415520
>the worst thing a girl ever did to me was ask me out and try to motivate me to be better
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
File: euobh5lnyyqy.jpg (162KB, 1280x875px) Image search: [Google]
euobh5lnyyqy.jpg
162KB, 1280x875px
>>734410792
My highschool sweetheart stalked me on social media and in real life for two years after we broke up. Then she killed herself and left a note saying that it was my fault and that her kid was to be left with me. Still catching flak for that. I think about her alot.
>>
Stopped being friends with me after she had her ugly friend rape me the day after my 21st birthday. The whole group then replaced me with a rapist a few years later
>>
File: ahh.jpg (41KB, 462x295px)
ahh.jpg
41KB, 462x295px
>>734410792
Silently ending our six-year engagement at the end of my senior (and most productive and research-intensive) year of university, crippling my trust in others, making me leave the United States, and indirectly causing my depression, social isolation, and (I anticipate) inevitable suicide.

Fuck her.
>>
Told me i was too short to go to prom with her
>>
>>734417497
..how tall are u?
>>
File: sorry.jpg (74KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
74KB, 940x627px
>>734417497
I'm sorry, bud.

Take care.
>>
>>734416728
So, I had been in a long distance relationship for 14 months and she felt like 'the one'. Loved everything about her and all that. But one day I met my ex, I contacted her because I knew that when I broke up with her she was in a bad place and after that she vanished from the face of the earth. So I wanted to meet her just to kind of catch up and see if she was all okay and stuff. I got there and she started kind of hitting on me and I told her that I had a girlfriend and she backed off but only for a while. Then she started trying to hold my hand, after that she was clinging onto me and wanting hugs. So we sat down at a bench and sat down on my lap with her pussy right above my dick and then tried to kiss me. I turned away several times and told her no, pushed her face away and all that. She simply answered "She will never know, and a little kiss is not that bad, I mean we are not having sex or anything." I kept resisting and saying no and she stopped for a while. Then she put my hand less than an inch away from her pussy and told me "you want that, admit it". I didn't say anything but I didn't remove my hand either. She kept trying to kiss me but I just kept my lips shut and tried to ignore her. She started rubbing her pussy against my hand and I got aroused and then it all went downhill fast. She asked if I wanna continue and I asked what she meant by that, "well what do you think, I want you to fuck me." I gave in because now I was just really turned on and it ended up with her giving me a quick bj and her riding my dick in the woods. For the first couple of seconds I felt so mad at myself, that I let this happen but I just didn't have it in me to tell her no. She continued until she felt done and then she just got up and pulled up her pants. She said that she was sorry and that she didn't mean to seduce me, I just kind of ignored her and went home.
>>
>>734410958
Faggot, grow a pair bitch
>>
>>734410958
wtf are you talking about dude?
>>
I put my dick in a crazy once because I was retarded and didn't listen. When I finally decided to end it we had a huge fight. Well, several ones. She wasn't taking it well.

Last fight we had she grabbed a letter opener and stabbed me in the chest. Luckily it didn't go through my breast bone, just kinda hit it and slid downwards slicing my skin/flesh open.

Got a nice, long scar in the middle of my chest now.
>>
>>734417514
1.77m
>>
>>734417650
Scar bros! Mines on my shin!
>>
>>734417562
bump
>>
>>734410792
take all my shit, sneak out and leave me in some motel outside vegas with no wallet, keys, phone or clothes. Gave me all of my shit back though after I made it back home 3 days later so it could have been worse, I guess. Also kinda had it coming for cheating on her.
>>
File: salty frog.jpg (33KB, 399x454px)
salty frog.jpg
33KB, 399x454px
>>734417728
at least you had one
>>
>>734417884
Had what?
>>
File: 1472605637863.gif (269KB, 234x249px)
1472605637863.gif
269KB, 234x249px
>>734411384
I would have beat the shit out of the bitch, raped her, and killed her but thats just me
>>
>>734411081
male rape is real faggot
>>
>>734411018
Underrated comment
>>
File: 45 500 grsic.png (4KB, 648x107px) Image search: [Google]
45 500 grsic.png
4KB, 648x107px
>>734410958
Faggot or not The question remains:
>>
>>734410792
stayed
>>
>>734410792
first real relationship, we were both around 16 at the time, trusted her with everything, all my dark thoughts and insecurities, which i usually never do because nobody can be trusted.

fast forward a year, all is good, she didnt want to have sex because she wasnt ready for it, i respected that, one day i found out she actually praised me like a god, she thought i was the one, felt pretty good, i saw a future.

then she gave her number to some scrawny kid at her school, i was extremely jealous and possessive, so i ended it, while i was doing my speech on why she was crying, her keys were clattering as she was shaking quite heavily.

a while after that she begins to be a dick to me, trying to get it on with my older brother, messaging me about stupid shit, always threatening me with telling the whole village about all my dark shit and insecurities.

I realise this story isn't black and white but all of you can shoot me if i ever trust somebody again, how quick they turn on you.
>>
One girl ripped my heart out, she was a doll eyed cutey /10 that we sat close together in the dark cold train station as we say goodbye to each other now and then. I loved her with all my heart but "beta" side of me wanted to wait. she litterally accidently texted me that i was a bastard and that i didnt care about her, and a few rocky mishaps we broke up.

After never loving again, i went on a whoring expedition. Im not that bad looking and from then on disregarded women totally, got what i wanted from them and this is how i live my life now.

Women are not worth a bag of sand. All this shit they spew about men not caring, men care.. they throw their heart out once, and then never again. Where as women fall in and out of love all the time.
>>
File: eh.jpg (19KB, 537x526px)
eh.jpg
19KB, 537x526px
>>734412494
>cousin becomes new gf
>>
>>734417699
Im 170 lol
>>
Someone told me my ex is now saying I forced her, wtf is wrong with girls?
>>
File: FILE098.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FILE098.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>734410792
Cheated on me after 6 years of dating

Since i'm 25, i dated her for a quarter of my life, it was difficult to move on

Also, she cheated with 1 guy while dating me for 3+ months, i broke up when discovered and 1 week later she was dating a thirg guy

Not saying all womans are assholes but this one was a big one, i only miss the asshole's asshole, shit was cash
>>
>>734418720
most of them are my dude, can't trust anyone except yourself
>>
>Be with bipolar crazy chick for too long
>She ends up moving away across the country for college
>Before she goes, she meets a guy that'd be moving two states away from her.
>They hang out everyday leading up to her departure, no matter how much shit I give her
>One day give her ultimatum
>Leave her
>She gets 'suicidal'
>Idgaf and stay strong
>New guy swoops in and starts being shoulder to cry on
>There's obviously more than a friendship going on, so I start to date around a bit
>Get laid a few times and date another chick for awhile
>Old ex finds out, still claiming we're together this and that, meanwhile she already visited the other guy in the other state.
>Find out from a gas station clerk from a convenience store we frequented together that the two had been kissing and shit in public for months before they left.
>Was with her for nearly 2 year. But whatever, one less crazy I have to deal with.

That's what I thought.

>A few months later, she visits home and wants to see me.
>She treats the visit like we're still together, so I play along when she decides it's "time to break up"
>I've broken up with her and ignored her for months several times.
>Finally feel free
>Suddenly, receive slough of accusatory text about "cheating" with the chicks I slept with and with that short relationship I was in.
>Calls my mother
>Calls my brother
>Calls (doesn't even know) my sister
>Calls my aunts and uncles
>Probably called my boss at the time, idfk.
>Tells EVERYONE I'm a lying, cheating piece of manipulative shit
>Everyone had my back, so she fucked off.
>Still haven't heard from her crazy ass, but I expect she will return.

Oh, and

>She's now happily 'in love' with the guy she cheated on me with.
>>
>>734410792
Wasn't a trap
>>
File: FILE708.jpg (62KB, 557x600px)
FILE708.jpg
62KB, 557x600px
>>734418929
I would say the same about men

In my sincere opinion, the great ongoing discussion about genders is fruitless, men and woman are different species, the are'nt equal, there is no equality

But there is equivalence, we all are and deserve the same respect

And most of humans are assholes, we can't trust anyone except ourselves
>>
>>734412528
Sure, if you are chinese.
>>
File: 1463094052663.jpg (67KB, 540x534px)
1463094052663.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>734416473
son that's women all over the world
>>
File: 1462771369225.jpg (17KB, 225x225px)
1462771369225.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>734418472
i'm 160
>>
>>734410792
I'll let you know if I ever interact with one in a meaningful way.
>>
>>734411878
Id fuck a dude for some free chink food.
>>
>>734410792
Called the cops after I raped her, despite her promising not to
>>
>>734411568

Similar story

>meet girl
>get naked
>doesnt have a penis

fucking normies
>>
File: 1496284430998.png (114KB, 300x300px)
1496284430998.png
114KB, 300x300px
>>734416068
>>
>>734410792
sucked my dick too long and too hard.
>>
>>734411305

I always told my gf she could sleep around with chicks if she wanted but she'd either have to take pics or share.
>>
Cuck: The Thread
>>
Take the Red Pill faggots!!!
>>
>>734410792
She had my kid.

>also known as your mom.
>>
stole my purse from the back seat of my car.

my purse had 4000$ of meth in it.
>>
worst shit a girl did to me? My neighbor who i grew up with (a chick) set me up. There was a big town fight our town vs some other town. Was bored so decided to check it out and watch some fools beat each other up, some dude jumped into the back of my truck and was trying to break out the rear window. I sped off when he wouldn't get off my truck. Ended up locking up the brakes and he flew off my truck. Fast forward 6 months, guess my old neighbor started dating said kid. And he convinced her to set me up so he could stab me with a knife. Well she called me said her car broke down in a parking lot and asked if i could come help. I showed up and the kid jumped outta her car, started running at me with a knife. I had my maglite in my hand because i thought id need it to see whats up with her car. Long story short i scared him off with the maglite. But i found out he planned on murdering me that day. Lets just say i had to settle things with that bitch.
>>
she left me for my dad.
>>
>>734411384
If this were me and i just finished beating the fuck outta them i would of stole abunch of shit checked there wallets etc even take that bitches t.v
>>
>Be me at 33
>Think I'm old enough and have experienced it all
>Meet a Redhead Goddess who fucks harder and crazier than any woman in my life
>We fall in love for a year
>Starts to dawn on me that she's crazy
>I mean really, REALLY crazy
>She starts alienating our friends by hurting them with the shittiest words I ever heard come out of a woman's mouth
>One night, she goes full schitzo, and calls CPS in her best friend to try and get their kids taken away
>I flip out in her, and ask why, and with pure crazy in her eyes she says in a hiss, "Tell them the Goddess Kali send her blessings."
>I bail
>Still in love weeks later and want to figure out why she did what she did, but she refuses to say
> She invites me over one night, and I push for answers, but get none, and then she asks me to stay the night
>Still pissed, so I offer to take the couch, but she asks if we can talk in her bed a bit more
>In her bed, she starts rubbing and grinding on me
>Woman is a prolific squirter and gets wetter than any woman I know, so she's already soaking the knee of my jeans from humping my leg
>I decide if I can fuck her into a near coma, and make her feel satiated enough, maybe she'll tell me why she did what she did
>I let her take the lead and she initiates the sex
>We fuck, and hard. We like it rough. Choking, spanking, safe words, the whole lot
>20ish minutes in, I see she's crying
>She's cried before during sex from the power of her orgasms (a dozen or more per session some nights)
>I stop to see if she's ok
>She says she's not ok. She says she feels like I was attacking her. I ask why she didn't push me off, ask me to slow down, or use the safe word, and she says she felt emotionallyoverpowered by me
>I ask why she had screaming/squirting orgasms throughout if she felt attacked
>Her eyes go crazy
>She yells, "Those were rape orgasms!"
>I flip
...Continue?
>>
>>734411305
Rich?
>>
>>734410958
Poor anon
>>
>>734424931
pls
>>
>>734410792

>girlfriend of 2 years stop showing any sort of intrest in me and talks to others
>me breaking up with her
>she makes it up
>she playing me like a puppet breaking my hearth again
PAYBACK TIME
>she knocks on my room door busting me having sex with her life time bestfriend
>me saying:"Pranked"
>>
>>734417699
You aren't even short. She is a fag. Don't sweat about it
>>
>>734416473
yes, the same with a bully from middle school I met again after 6 years in college, he did not remember me at all. Feels bad man.
He dropped out. Feels good man
>>
>>734417431
don't kill yourself anon. That means she wins.
>>
>>734417562
> read "long distance relationship" then "the one"
Instant kek
>>
>>734410792
Raped me when i was 10. I didnt know what she was doing and it made me afraid of older women for a while.
>>
>>734426165
Yeah but I think everyone has been a bit blind to realities when in love, you live and you learn
>>
>>734413187
Can you please take some time to write correctly, your greentexts doesn't make any sense
>>
>>734424931
Rape gasms are real.
Women crave to be raped.
Number 1... By far in sexual fantasies of women. RAPE.
Women want to be "taken" by random me.
Women are attracted to confident aggressive men.
Derp
>>
>>734423741
Nigger confirmed
>>
She reported me to police after I raped her.
>>
>>734410792
>whats the worst thing a girl has done to you?

Continued living.
>>
>>734423741
nigger detected
>>
File: 1465724435062.jpg (48KB, 550x594px) Image search: [Google]
1465724435062.jpg
48KB, 550x594px
>>734411018
>>
>be in highschool
>sort of ugly never speak to grills
>not an autist or a beta but preferred to be left alone
>didn't really give a fuck about life
>one day walken past group of the popular hoes or we
>one of em said hi in a really long way and I think she complimented me on something
>tf
>I never even spoke to this bitch before
>kept walking as they just stared
>didn't really give a fuck
>get called an antisocial asshole or something days later and everyone thinks that
>still really didn't give a fuck

Thats what happens when u don't speak alot I guess hahaha
>>
>Meet girl
>Start dating
>Fall in love with her
>Falls in love with me
>Always texting me, sexting me, wanting to see me, if we're together home, basically spend 24/7 clawed onto me
>Problems arrise
>Find out she lied about her past
>She used to date a guy from work, but when i asked her, multiple times, she denied it
>Realized this was not something worth breaking up over, and that she didn't know me before
>Move on
>Relationship gets stronger
>FF
>Catch her texting a guy from work
>He sends her torso pic
>She didn't show me the convo, i found it
>She starts crying, blabla, saying that she didn't know i drew the line there
>We kinda break up, but get back together 1 week later
>Keep in mind that all of this is happenning while i'm running a company i just made in November 2016, and that i had a lot of stress and financial problems
>I was doing all of this for this girl, whenever i had a penny, i preferred she had it
>She was not a gold digger, she never asked me for money, and sometimes, it's her who gave me money (she sold her S7 so we could travel one day)
>With time going, i realize i started getting more and more suspicious
> I think about everything she says
> Even though I forgave her, deep down, i couldn't trust her anymore...Maybe she didn't even cheat but i was always imagining the worst
>I don't know why, but back then, i felt like everything she told me was a lie
>Feeling get more and more strong, to the point where just looking at her eyes angers me deeeeep inside
>Can't even enjoy sex anymore
>She senses it
>We talk about it
>I was actually convincing myself that i should just get back to normal, and don't treat her like that anymore
cont?
>>
File: aSu5YJP.jpg (466KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
aSu5YJP.jpg
466KB, 1200x1600px
be me, married to this girl for about 6 months. she grew up without a father, said she found a guy "like a father to her" some 50 year old+ friend, she is 23 at the time so think... ok she wont do anything. let them hang for about a year and a half, find out him and his buddy has been smashing for about a year and a half.
>>
>>734411636
>me 16, she 21

yeah what the fuck did you expect.
>>
>>734410792
She got fat.
>>
Here's a video
https://youtu.be/rB7eVtap4sM
>>
>>734411018
deep
>>
File: 14048392443_28ca7c4891_o.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
14048392443_28ca7c4891_o.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>734427593
I had her start birthcontrol after we married, so she was their personal cum dumpster almost that entire time. he was 50-54 his buddy was late 40's.
>>
>>734410792
Broke my heart
>>
>>734411305
You are not alone. Richfag here married a bitch from East Texas trailer park who turned model. Bitch ended up fucking this ugly as fuck knuckle dragger Asian bitch and trying to commit suicide. I'm dating her sister now though.
>>
>>734416328
Jens?
>>
I am seeing a lot of depressing stories here about how girls cheated, i thought only 1 in 500 girls were that low to cheat.
>>
>>734424931
Continued...
>Her roommate mediates the situation between us.
>Gets her to admit that I didn't know it intend to hurt her and stopped the moment I suspected something was wrong, which was the best I could do in the situation.
>She apologizes and we try to work through it for a few more weeks.(yes, I must be crazy too)
>I catch her one night sending angry crazy messages to my female friends in FB from MY account. Turns out she hacked all my emails, my PC, and my social media accounts, but found nothing, and still wanted to push my women friends out of my life.
>Too much crazy, so I say I am out and start packing up.
>She tells me if I leave her, she'll tell everyone I raped her.
>I tell her to do whatever the fuck she wants, because I am going and never coming back.
>I put my 2 kitties into their carrier and sit them by the door
>As I am getting the last of my stuff, as the bitch screams and wails at me, suddenly she picks up the cat carrier
>I beg her not to hurt my cats
>She screams, "I'm not going to hurt your fucking cats!" And then proceeds to Chuck the carrier out the front door at full speed into a wall, smashing the carrier to bits, and sending my cats sprinting for terror into the busy city streets
>I run after my cats as she locks me out, keeping most of my shit
>One cat is hit by a car and dies
>I can't get her to let me in, so I try to message her in FB, but am blocked, so I make a new account just to find out she is now putting me on blast as a rapist to all my friends and family
>I don't know what to do, but know I am innocent and that her roommate, who already moved out the day before because of this woman's crazy shit, would back me up
>I call the cops on HER
>She realizes that she can get fucked for a false report, so she refuses to press charges or even make a statement though she claims rape
>Cops tell me there is nothing I can do to stop her in Facebook from blasting me unless I file a defamation lawsuit against her
>>
>>734428707
Currently my uncle in Holland is suffering from similar situation, she looks okay but turns super schizo in home, asking for divorce for shit reasons and other stuff, god bless you and them
>>
>>734428707
Final lesson learned: I can never trust or allow myself to fully love a woman again.
>>
>>734417961
one
>>
>>734428680
>1 in 500 girls

What? That's not even close to the real statistic. The have to softball the question, and even then most women don't admit to cheating, even when they did. They simply don't consider it cheating if their boyfriend or husband is an asshole, or "deserves it" or any number of reasons.

"15% of men had had "overlapping" relationships in the previous year, but only 9%"

So it's probably greater than one and ten PER YEAR. I don't even know what it would be like throughout the course of their life.
>>
First gf used to tell me I have a huge dick all the time. Before we broke up she said it actually wasn't that big and my body made it look bigger than it really is.
>>
Made me fall deeply in love with her. Told me she loved me and all of the amazing things we'd do in our future. Left the country and went ghost on me for 4 days and 5 hours then sent me snapchat videos of her sucking two white dicks. Broke me
>>
>>734428680
>>734429076

"Depending on studies, it was estimated that 26–50% of men and 21–38% of women,[46] or 22.7% of men and 11.6% of women, had extramarital sex. Other authors say that between 20% and 25% of Americans had sex with someone other than their spouse"

So at least one and four from what they admit to, but consider that marriages are generally more stable than other forms of relationships and taken more seriously. The likelihood of someone cheating outside before marriage is probably higher because it's taken less seriously and the people in those relationships are younger, and thusly have much more options for mates.
>>
Catfished me for 2 years, found out today
>>
>>734411018
This
>>
The reason why these idiot bitches do these things is as follows:

Women are very very insecure about themselves. They don't really show it in other way than with attempts to get attention in every possible way.

They want to drag you down in order to be less insecure about themselves.

This is why you need to treat women as they should be treated: as a garbage cumdumpster.

They are only good for one thing: selling their pussy.
>>
>be me
>date few girls in middle school
>holyfuckingdramanothanks
>date a few people in high school
>i get attached easy, and i'm cute AF
>meet friends' best friend
>hit it off great
>date 7 years.
>from 14-21 i'm dating her
>got my own place at 19
>after about 8 months she moves in with me.
>1 bed. apt
>best friend from internet and ihave been talking for long time
>he's done with his state. ready to move / fresh start
>"YOU SHOULD COME LIVE WITH US WE'RE SO HAPPY" and naiive
>i've already flown and visited / met him twice.
>he's flown here twice. we know each other's family, but we met on WoW
>he moves in
>lives on my couch of 1 bedroom apartment
>after 2 months, we can afford a house house.
>all's going good for first 2 months.
>girlfriend gets invited by coworker to go to concert 70 mins away. "sure, have fun babe" i say
>she invites me. "no thanks, not my kinda music, but have fun i trust you of course" it's been 7 years and not so much as flirting with another guy. i couldn't be happier
>she invites my best friend, and he agrees to go.
>i trust both of them, what could go wrong?
>next day she breaks up with me
>oh okay... "why?"
>"it's been a long time coming." wot?
>"...okay well it was nice dating you. we still friends?"
>she says "maybe we'll see how tomorrow goes"
>i head home to grab my stuff, best friend is there "dude i didn't know she was gonna break up with you for it!"
>waitwhat?
>"i mean we had a threesome last night after the concert but it's not that big of a deal...."

i haven't been able to trust anyone nearly as much since.

been in 4 different relationships since then, and all 4 ended with the girlfriend talking to an ex.

i'm 25 now and SO happy in my relationship, tho.

met someone better than my ex ever was...
and she's so fuckin loyal... for now
>>
i made fun of a girl in middle school. fast forward to working area she grabbed my soda and broke it. i had no idea what her last name so i couldn't really do anything. her brother followed me to the parking lot try to jump me or something.

i was at a hospital because of a car accident. i had a tbi (traumatic brain injury) i was at a part where i still couldn't do anything. a chink took a picture of me in the bathroom. god who knows who got the picture.
>>
>>734410792
Put me in jail 3years for "rape"
>>
>>734427504
Yes, cont please
>>
>>734410958
This happened to me, and now I have a child I haven't seen in 6 years.
>>
>>734427765
Post more pics of her
>>
>>734418048
only faggots get raped by women
>>
File: All Smiles.png (102KB, 326x320px)
All Smiles.png
102KB, 326x320px
Made me fall in love with her and then chose a douchebag over me.

This was over 5 years ago and it still fucks me up to this day.
>>
>>734431053
>falling in love with a woman
>ever
Love is 15 seconds of squishy noises anon. If she marries you and has your kid, then i can see "loving her" for what she does, but never in love with her.
>>
>>734414269
You're pretty hard-pressed to give a shit, aren't you anon?
>>
File: 1496001081675.png (6KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
1496001081675.png
6KB, 289x175px
>>734411384
>I scoffed
Should have called her an amateur too
>>
>>734427765
that is amazing...
>>
>>734410792
Got pregnant by another guy while we're still together, kicked me out of our apartment by telling cops that she doesn't want me there. That's all it takes.

Eh, I don't give a fuck to be honest. I don't dwell on shit from the past.
>>
>>734410958
That sucks, anon. I'm sorry.
How did she gasllight you?
>>
>>734410958
To be completely honest the guys/girls that call you a fag for not consenting like that probably haven't even had sex.

Sorry to see that it's been shit for you.

Haven't had an experience like that, but I can understand how it really pains you.
>>
>>734410792
Gave birth to me
>>
>>734428680
If we could now the "truth" about any women. Like ask a computer data base about a specific women or a general question about women and it came back with truth on realities terms the whole world would end. Women being the physically weaker of the two sexs had to depend on being clever to survive. They literally have evolved into liars. More accuratly they know what to say for men to believe them. They know from birth how to manipulate men. It's how theu survive.
>>
>>734430183
Wow. Now that's what I call Autism!
>>
>>734431047
Did you take your Xanax and wine today, Stacy? You seem upset.
>>
Girls have never done anything bad to me.
>>
File: 1468615227786.jpg (35KB, 552x528px)
1468615227786.jpg
35KB, 552x528px
>>734411018
>>
>>734430582
Sorry, was at work, back home now, will cont
>>
>>734428707
I had a similar "bitch who cried rape" situation, after, like you, doing everything possible to make sure she was ok. And I also have two cats, so I can relate a lot. My question is how could she not be prosecuted for killing your cat? I mean animal abuse is a crime, and hurling a cat carrier with a cat inside qualifies.
>>
>>734427504
>>734430582
>One night, we're in a bar
>Just having a great time
>i go upstairs, to the restroom
>Restroom is busy, so i gotta go back and wait for it to be empty
>As i'm walking down the stairs, i see GF holding my phone in her hands
>Checking if i'm cheating or something
>She sees me
>Gets all blushy, confused, wanna start explaining
I chuckle softly, go to her ear and whisper "My facebook password is jpmorgan123123
>Tell her that i have nothing to hide from her and that she's the woman of my dreams and life
>We laugh about it
>I ask if i can see HER facebook
>She starts getting a little bit defensive i sense it
>She says she does not mind, but i know that there's somethng (suspicious like i said)
>Her phone is 1%, i don't have a phone
>Battery is dead, so i have no other way of checking her fb right there right then
>Tells me her password, have no way of testing it
While driving back home, i pull up on the side of the road
>Give her the "look babe, please, don't push me in a situation where i can't go back to the way i saw you, no matter what, just say it"
>We speak for 2 hours, basically she just tells me that there's nothing and i'm worrying and that she loves me
>Can't fucking buy it
>Go home
>Don't even test the password on the spot
>Test the password morning
>TFW not working
>she calls me
>She can sense i'm mad about something
I> explain that her password is not working
>she tells me she just made a mistake and that she gave me an old password
>MFW her messenger has like gaps of 3-4 days where she talks to nobody
>Can sense something is off
>Call her
>Tell her i wanna meet her
>We met at a coffee
>I couldn't hold it so i just treated her of a liar and wanted to break up
>Things escalated quickly, and by the time i realize it were screaming at this coffeeshop
>She goes
>Go home
>Think about what happenned
>TFW i really fucking love this girl...
>Give her a call next night
>She's fucking devastated
>drunk in the street screaming
Cont
>>
>>734436990

>Keep in mind that work problems i had made this shit even more dramatic for me
>I go to her house
>She tells me she don't wanna be with me anymore, and that even if she lied, it's just because she wanted to protect the relationship
>Says that she was speaking in a flirty manner with some guys who work at a hotel, to see if she can get a job there
>Says she deleted conversations because i wouldn't understand, and that nothing happenned
>Anyways, we get back together
>You may say that i'm a beta male, but nothing really proved me she was cheating on me
>What i was sure about is that she was a liar, and deep down, things changed
>Even if it's just "little lies"
>FF 2 weeks later
> It's her birthday
>I gotta go to another city the same day
>Call her explain to her that i'll be back and we'll have a good time
>Phone dies, so has no way of contacting her
>Get back on her birthday day, call her
>She's all fucking bitchy about why i didn't call and that blablablab
>She has a whore friend that i'm very suspicious about
>Tells me her REAL friends have something made for her birthday, she says that she'll go to a bar with her friend
>I'm fucking sick of the relationship at this point, so i don't even bother fighting back
>2 AM
>She calls me
>Says she met these guys, got in a car with them
>They basically tried to rape her, but just verbally
>One of them told her to make out with him or he'll leave her in a desolated area, outside of town
>I beg her to tell me where she is, who she's with, what happenned, so i can come and fucking kill these guys
>She's still sore about the birthday
>Tells me to go fuck myself and refuses to tell me where she is
>Tipping point, at this stade, i'm just like "man, fucking this relationship"
>>
>>734411623
Guys like you are THE WORST.
>>
>>734437771
>Keep in mind that she treatened to kill herself one time i decided to break up with her, because she "can't live without me"
>We talk about what happened
>She understand she crossed the line
>I tell her this is it, we're breaking up
>I cut contact
>For 10 days
>calls me, from a number i've never seen before
>She tells me that she knows i'm over her, and that i'm still mad
>But tells me that her parents are forcing her to get married
>Her family is very conservative
>Tells me she wanna meet me
>We meet
>All this fucking tension
>She tells me "look, why do all breakups must be so fucking dramatic? If our relationship was so dramatic, let's just make the breakup kinda nice. i know we're gonna break up, but i just wanna be with you one last night, before i go to a life of pain and misery without you'
> We get shitface haha, go around town, just laugh
>We don't even talk about what broke us appart...we're just having a nice time, kissing annd hugging, like nothing ever happened
>to this day i still don't know how the fucking i managed to do that
>Drive her home
>In the car in the parking lot
>She sucks my dick and i cum in her mouth
>>
>>734438376
>She gos
>Calls me next morning
>Tells me that she just dreamt she was with an angel yesterday night
>Tells me her parents are gonna force her to marry someone in 3 weeks
>Tells me if i wanna get back together and just flee town
>Refuse
>She tells me i will always love you, no matter what
>Tell her that even though we're not together, there's no hard feelins between us...that i loved her too, but not the same way anymore
This was 45 days ago...
Never heard from her since
She posts pictures of her in instagram, in clubs and stuff
Still thinkg about her everyday
I miss her a LOT, see her face everywhere
But even if she picked the phone right fucking now, called me and begged me to get back...i won't

I just don't understand
If know she loved me very much...like, with all her heart
i loved her too

But she was just...too shady
>>
>>734429142
>Lol jk ur a manlet
Savage
>>
>Never had gf
>got one
>1 week in tells me she sucked off another dude
>told her I'd stay with her but didn't forgave her
>proceeded to cheat on her with 6 different girls over two years
>after eating their pussies I'd make sure to meet up with my gf and make out with her
>didn't clean my face beforehand
>feltgreatman.html
>>
>>734417431
Making yourself the victim is the easy way out, how about being hard: learn to live and love, be awesome, stop whining.
You little shit.
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.