[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gaming mouse and keyboard should I buy ? Pic for attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: 1496197010793.jpg (99KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496197010793.jpg
99KB, 720x960px
What gaming mouse and keyboard should I buy ? Pic for attention
>>
it really just depends on your budget
>>
logitech mice. stay away from razer products at all costs.

personally i like mionix mouse. if i didnt use a mionix i would use logitech, the normie king.

i would get an inexpensive mechanical keyboard. a good mouse is more important
>>
also please post moar or sauce for this.

if you rly want to learn about peripherals go to pcmasterrace subreddit, there are a bunch of neckbeards there that will give u great info
>>
>>734391248
Good point . $400 absolute maximum is my budget but if its worth it to pay more then I guess I could save for a couple more weeks . Dont see how much better they could get after that kind of money though . They all do roughly the same thing , right ?
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 136x88px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 136x88px
>>734391404
StAy AwAy FrOm RazEr PrOdUcTs At AlL CoStS
>>
RAZER BLACKWIDOW CHROMA V2 - YELLOW SWITCH
wait for a promo code from razers store. i went for the croma v2 and a mamba, used promo code to get a free leviathan speaker. you can see them here infront of my three 55" 4K flat screens.
>>
>>734391142
logitech g502 remains king of the mouse market. I've heard good things about razer, but I've also heard that they're pretty fragile/cheaply made. corsair makes good keyboards, but they're pricey and it's hard to avoid the rgb if you're not into it. you could always go for an older mechanical keyboard like an IBM model M but those can easily run you $100+. personally, I have some random no-name brand mechanical keyboard (Levetron Mech5) with MX black switches and a bunch of macro keys that come in handy, and no backlight. the only gripe with it I have is that the keypad isn't a proper one, so I can't type in alt-codes. it's a bit big as well, but I have a large desk surface so it's not a big deal.

although, like >>734391248 said, it's really mostly about budget.
>>
>>734391404
I agree with em about logitech i used logitech mouse 6 years without problem also using logitech keyboard if you dont care for the looks go logitech mecha if u want that sweet erotical sound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVxs4lAZWbY
>>
Zowie EC2-A Mouse

CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro L Keyboard
>>
>>734391628
i'd personally just get like a corsair k70 and then a logitech 502 or the wired 403
>>
>>734391142
Logitech G502. Had a G500S before it however the g502 is great. Really good if you play cs/h1 anything FPS
>>
Agree. Use a g502.

Go with a ducky mechanical. Fairly decent pricing for amazing quality.

Avoid razer except their mouse pads. Sewn edges mean no more separated rubber and covering material. They are still over priced though.
>>
>>734392022
For keyboard i'd recommend either the razer blackwidow chroma v1 or Logitech g810. Steel series also do really great keyboards.
>>
>>734391628
Then get a Zowie mouse and a keyboard of your liking, keyboard doesn't do much. Mechanical is cool but meh.

And as others have said, don't go Razer. Their only single good product is the Deathadder.
>>
logitech is cancer, every ligitech product i buy breaks, i finally bought razer after realiving i could have bought severral razer products for the amount of money wasted on logifail. people who say to stay to stay away from razer cant afford them.
>>
>>734392225
I own both a Logitech mouse and razer keyboard. Never had any problems with either of them.
>>
Go mechanical for your kb. Check out the plebbit subreddit for a good scale of price to quality. Ducky, and deck do good kb

Use logitech for mice.
>>
>>734392225
Can't afford overpriced trash? You could buy a better mech kb for half the price of razer and it'll last way longer. Be easier to clean and modify.

You really know nothing about peripherals if you're trying to poor shame faggots into buying trash
>>
Kbd75 is the best board I ever used.
>>
>>734392134
All of those kbs are shit.

Kys best buy shill.
>>
>>734392659
As long as you're willing to wait 2 years for them to make it for you.
>>
>>734392678
Eh that's your opinion. I've owned both and never had any problem with them. I don't play any mobas however. Never had any issues playing cs with either of them.
>>
>>734391142
depends on your budget.
Never go with razor
Corsair and Logitech are great
Logitech is good for general use but if the keyboard and mouse are important for your workload I recommend anything corsair
>>
Zowie only!
>>
Can anyone tell me why I shouldn't buy a Razer DeathAdder for a mouse?
>>
If you have to get a razer mouse, deathadder is the ONLY option. Logitech g502, steel series 300 are good choices, as well as Zowie.

Tbh, just research the mouse you like the most, and make sure the reviews aren't terrible, and make sure you look for any potential long term problems it might have(fading LED's, double clicking, flimsy materials, etc.)

Personal experience:
I've owned 2 or 3 Razers, they lasted a few months and started having double click(then triple click) issues, or other issues.
Owned a Logitech g500s, it was great, but felt flimsy and... was.
Right now I'm using a Corsair k65, and while it is nice, feels sturdy, and has lasted me over a year so far, an upgrade has been on my mind. A bit heavy, even without all the weights.

For keyboard, look up some guides on mechanical boards. Research the switches and what type you'd like. If you have time to choose and some money, order something like a cherry mx switch test kit or go somewhere that has one.
Same as mouse, look at reviews, make sure you do some research into what you're going to buy.

Personal experience:
Ducky is a good choice like previous people have said, it suits all my needs and looks pretty nice. It's the current board I use, very customizable.
I also own a k70 rapidfire, and while it is nice, it actually suffered from switches being placed poorly which made them stop working. Had a friend with the same board have the same problem. It also has some quality control issues from what I've heard.

If you're a poorfag, look up magicforce 68, I own one with black switches, and it's amazing for only like 30 bucks. I would definitely buy another.
>>
>>734392749
Loads of people just got the kits so they are pretty easy to come by right now.
>>
I'm really enjoying my corsair K70
>>
>>734391142
More pics
>>
>>734393633

It's honestly a good choice, people just like to hate on Razer because a lot of their products are shit quality or have issues. But, it's expected from a big company that tries to introduce several peripheral devices a year. Which is why you just have to do some research into what you're buying and not buy it because it's "new" or "looks fancy" or "expensive, so must be good."
>>
>>734391142
Razer and Corsair keyboards are pretty nice, Logitech mice are bomb
>>
>>734391142
Razer drivers are shit. Don't get me wrong, their products are great. I'm typing on a Razer keyboard now. Their mice are pretty decent as well. Their drivers make macros easy but they constantly want updates and the GUI for it is not good. The drivers piss me off.

I'm about to get a Unicomp keyboard and just learn AutoHotkey or something for macros; I already know multiple programming languages anyway, so another can't hurt.
>>
>>734393848

Corsair m65* mouse, my bad
>>
I have a steelseries Apex m500 (Cherry red switches) and a steelseries Rival 100 mouse, and they're pretty nice. If you get the PC Bang edition mouse, it's got no backlighting, which I like, and it's only about $20. Minimal features, but it works and I like the feel. On the keyboard, it costs about $100 and it's nice as well. If you download the steelseries driver, you can customize a bunch with the mouse and keyboard.
>>
>>734395861

I prefer browns because the little niggers know when to be quiet.
>>
>>734391142
when it comes to gaming mice, go in a shop and try which one fits your hand. Everything else is mostly gimicky
>>
>>734396024

Red and browns make basically the same sound.
>>
>>734396024
Reds don't really make noise, those are the blues- The brown switches give a tactile bump, which I'l probably like, but it took me a while to get used to a mechanical keyboard, I probably won't get one with different switches for a while.
>>
Logitech g710+, reds vs browns is a big difference. Browns have a distinct actuation while reds are smoother. I prefer browns. Get a good Logitech mouse. G600 ftw
>>
>>734396380

Ah fuck, right, I'm thinking of blues.

Make sure to get those little rubber o-rings, though. They're awesome.
>>
Also don't buy anything with proprietary switches. Ie whatever the fuck razer uses or those romer g's on some Logitech keyboards.
>>
>>734394447
It's the only Razer product I'm going to stick with I reckon. I own a BlackWidow as well but there's better options at better prices for keyboards. DeathAdder is the king of mice.
>>
>>734391142
Logitech mouse for very good quality for reasonable price
>>
Op here . Thanks for all the suggestions , ill search all these brands and see if I can find a bargain. Lol at razor , my flatmate said they were shite too . Also no idea about source , I found it on a thread not long ago . Some dudes gf
>>
>>734391656
what a shitty marketing strat.
>>
>>734391142
Dont buy razor, logi tech has a year longer warranty and dont buy wireless
>>
>>734391142
Logitech m500. Affordable, 5 buttons and comfortable. Anything more and flashy and you're just getting into pointless ricer shit.

Keyboards are a little different as it depends on your comfort, standard or mechanical. Mechanical being more expensive but better over all.
>>
Mouse: DON'T buy anything from Razer. It's expensive and fucking fragile
>>
>>734391142
Using Qpad 5k. Comfy af
>>
Logitech mouse, Corsair keyboard. Worth every bit.
>>
>> top kek
>>
>>734391142
You wouldn't happen to have more of her set do you?
>>
Ducky keyboard any is good, and Zowie mouse I use the ECA 1
>>
For keyboards you have 3 options:
Whitefox > GH60 > POK3R (Bonus points for DSA EVE or Penumbra SA PBT keycaps)

For mice you have 2 options:
Logitech G502\G303 or Corsair M60 Pro, reason being is that these mice come with the best sensors you can currently buy in a mouse (Pixart PMW 3356 and STME OS MLT 04).
90% of "gaming" peripherals are straight up scams, so please don't spend your money without researching a bit.
>>
>>734391142
damn , tits? . you have already received a lot of help . now i'm afraid tits or gtfo.
>>
>>734391142
>>734405279
More info on the whitefox.
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/the-whitefox-keyboard
>>
>>734405464
Damn you guys are cuck summer fags , this chick is actually pretty hot , and not one of you faggots want to see her naked ?.
>>
>>734405695
Nobody fucking cares you fucking new fag. Where do you see a timestamp? Learn to read, nowhere does OP even imply he's a girl.
Also
>I'm gonna call other people newfags so others will think I'm not one myself.
Guess what. That didn't work faggot.
>>
>>734391142
just get a mechanical keyboard and optical mouse, show your pierced nipples plz
>>
>>734391142
Logitech mx master is best mouse in the world. It's not cheap but totally worth it!
>>
>>734405970
Except it's not and you're dumb for recommending a wireless mouse.
>>
>>734391142

Stay away from Corsair mice they often break after just a few months usually the scroll wheel is the first thing to go. They make nice keyboards though.
>>
>>734391836
>>734393261
>>734393848
zowie masterrace
>>
>>734405920
Thats why they are supposed to show tits, till then im assuming its some slovenly fat 33 yo hairy neckbeard neet.
>>
>>734405920
Site full of retarded losers , could maybe get better pics , but assumes , and doesn't even try.

Fuck you must be a pathetic piece of trash in real life, stay a loser forever.
>>
>>734405920

This cunt probably already got what she came here for ....
>>
>>734391656
Fucking Facebook meme faggots
>>
File: 1481931672166.gif (1MB, 258x193px) Image search: [Google]
1481931672166.gif
1MB, 258x193px
>>734405920
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.