[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the Canadian Prime Minister so hot. Holy damn.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_om5pp7UypL1qb9fv2o1_400.jpg (20KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om5pp7UypL1qb9fv2o1_400.jpg
20KB, 400x225px
Why is the Canadian Prime Minister so hot. Holy damn.
>>
>>734314920
Homosex always try look clean good for peepee
>>
>>734314920
He's a useless piece of shit.
>>
Inb4 Amerifats sperg out because they are jealous that their more intelligent big brother has a competent leader.
>>
cause thats all he got
>>
>>734315824
Too late:
>>734315746
>>
>>734315824
>nation founded almost a hundred years after the United States
>big brother
A fucking leaf
>>
File: 1343659027151.png (111KB, 204x224px) Image search: [Google]
1343659027151.png
111KB, 204x224px
>>734315824
I'm Canadian and I can tell you he's right. Did you see the latest video of Canadian parliament trying to get a straight answer out of this asshole for 18 minutes while he repeated himself 20 times? He's like a child. Completely embarrassing. I would trade leaders with America any day. The man is a crook.
>>
i'm Canadian too.
Our Prime Ministers retarded.
but he's legalizing weed, so it's fine.
>>
>>734315824
Angry leaf detected
>>
>>734316014
This is all correct.. but he's still better than Harper.
>>
>>734316635
How? Please explain. In great detail. Please and thanks. Also keep in mind this guy is only in his second year and the entire country hates him. Even the retards that voted for him.
>>
>>734316734

Harper appointed corrupt Senators. He slowly destroyed the environment. He muzzed government scientists! He refused to release costs of programs to opposition MP's which found him in contempt of parliament. And he was far more hated at the end of his reign than Trudeau.
>>
>>734316734
Oh and Bill C-51.. nuff said.
>>
>>734317012
So it took him 9 years to get to where Trudeau is after one. And you're saying Harper is still worse?
>>
>>734314920
I just wanted to point out how the media would be fucking foaming at the mouth, especially the people's republic of CBC if the Prime Minister was female and we made an issue of how attractive she was and everyone wanted to bang her.
>>
>>734317154
Trudeau effectively does nothing.. That is better than Harper secretly undermining our rights and ruining our environment. I'd rather have an incompetent noob than a competent evil villain.
>>
>>734314920
because he does physical shit like boxing
I like weed, I like brown people, racist faggots
>>
>>734317366
The incompetent n00b is the facade for the evil masterminds. We pay attention to him, and he eventually gets the blame while they continue making backroom deals.

How do you not see this?
>>
>>734317245
You're right, and i see your point.
but also, that would be awesome. A hot as fuck chick prime minister, to fap to? Fuck, that would rock.
Dudes would be trying to creepshots and upskirts at parliament hill.

I hope this happens one day. before i'm so old that i don't care anymore....
>>
>>734317366
Why? The man is over spending our money faster than we can earn it for him and that's your idea of a better solution? The man can't even maintain transparency to the fucking parliament let alone Canadians and that's your idea of a better solution? The man is more concerned with helping everyone else in the world than he is his own tax payers and that's your idea of a better solution? The man has a problem spending money to put out forest fires stretching across two provinces, but not using those tax dollars to help fund his trip to billonaire islands? And don't even get me started on the carbon tax. How in the living fuck is this your idea of a sustainable Prime Minister?
>>
>>734317453
The backroom deals were happening daily with the oil companies under Harper's tyrannical regime. How did you not see this?
>>
>>734317588
cap and trade is a good idea
>>
>>734317372
You realize just because you have boxing gloves it doesn't mean you're a boxer. That cuck was one punched by a beta.
>>
File: deficit-surplus-2.png (19KB, 891x429px) Image search: [Google]
deficit-surplus-2.png
19KB, 891x429px
>>734317588
Yep.. the liberals overspend..
>>
>>734317794
I never said he was a boxer
>>
>>734317588
Dude.. Harper was found in *contempt* of parliament for not maintaining transparency.. SURELY YOU AREN'T THAT DENSE
>>
>>734314920
Its the epigenetic effect of being liberal and based.
It also works the opposite for conservatives as you can see easily by trump
>>
>>734314920
He IS the son of Fidel Castro.
>>
>>734318088
That would be awesome.. unfortunately he looks too much like his dad. The original pimp, Pierre Trudeau.
>>
>>734314920

He IS a handsome man. It definitely adds legitimacy to the lunacy of the open borders, stateless communism the globalists are pushing, at least in the eyes of the normies and shitskins that support it. Trump's antics make the people who oppose the globalist agenda angry and irrational. It's all part of the script.
>>
>>734315824
you have a cuck as a leader. you wont ever see trump marching in a gay pride parade.
>>
>>734318540
cuck detected
>>
>>734318540
>as a leader. you wont ever see trump marching
He's too busy embarrassing himself in literally every interaction with international politicians.
>>
Too bad he's fucking retarded and embarrasses us every time he speaks. I can't believe people voted for this idiot.
>>
>>734318326
alex jones' wife detected
oh no the reptilians are coming!
>>
>>734317945
>implying Trump is a conservative
He's a big government, populism-pandering, authoritarian egomaniac. The fact that he pretends to stand for different causes than the left does not make him "conservative."

Also,
>muh Harper
Harper also pretended to be "conservative" just long enough that he could consolidate power. Then he dropped the mask. Disgusted conservative voters rejected him, and disgusted progressives went as reactionary as they could in picking Trudeau.
Think what that portends for the US, and tremble.
>>
>>734318793

Nah man. I just think the Nazis had the right idea, and they were crushed and demonized so that Whites would never be allowed to have anything like it ever again. Africans are not our equals. Hispanics are not our equals. I'm sure there's a lot of good Blacks and Hispanics, but the level of technical advancement a civilization is able to achieve is directly related to their average IQ and their temperament, which is closely related to genetics. Blacks are - on average - dumber and more violent, and wherever they have control their areas will be in ruins, because we gave them homes and infrastructure but they were unable to maintain it. As long as people are told that we're equals by leaders like Trudeau, Macron and Merkel, they will continue to believe it, and so the only explanation for our economic and societal differences must be White privilege and systemic racism.
>>
>>734319221
>>734319221
man, I've got to disagree with you
that's pseudoscientific racism, and even if it was all true that's not how human rights work
everyone deserves the same shit no matter what or who you are
>>
>>734319221
His point on how blacks are blaming white privilege for their short coming still stand.
>>
>>734319392
>man, I've got to disagree with you
>that's pseudoscientific racism

It's not, though. Every metric of intelligence we have states that Blacks are less intelligent than everybody her race, and that race and intelligence are closely related for EVERY race. Blacks perform worse on IQ tests, academically, their vernacular is less refined and their vocabulary is less robust. Africans have contributed the least to scientific pursuits and innovation than any other race. African children don't pass the mirror test (a test of self-awareness) until the age of 6, whereas other races pass it around the age of 1. The list goes on.

Anthropology was hijacked by the Marxists and egalitarians, and they claim because there's little discernible difference in our genetic variation, and because we have more similarities then differences, and because we can interbreed, that there is no such thing as race and it's all a social construct. By claiming we're all equals, they imply that we have the same abilities and potential, which I strongly believe is bullshit.

You claim human rights mean Blacks deserve the same as everyone else, but what if, in a society that places a value on intelligence, this means they occupy the lowest classes? Do they have the right to equal pay and equal nice shit for unequal work? What if the result of this means they would naturally exist in poverty, which means more crime, and a genetic predisposition for aggression means violent crime. Do they deserve the same arrest rates as Whites or Asians?

Failing to acknowledge what could be some very real differences means that the only reason why Blacks are poor and the prisons are filled with them is because the man be keeping them down n' sheee-it.
>>
>>734320152
bro everything you just spouted is pure politics
not an ounce of science
there are so many things going on with your argument there's no way to dependably support it
just assuming you're right is racism
intelligence isn't even well defined scientifically speaking, did you control for confounding factors, what about bias in the studies (which I'm certain there was)
Jesus dude
you. are. racist.
>>
>>734316000
Canadians burned down the white house. You will forever be our cucks.
>>
>>734314920
Because he's gay. They're very progressive up there in moose-fucker territory.
>>
File: 1464660631875.png (193KB, 870x656px) Image search: [Google]
1464660631875.png
193KB, 870x656px
>>734320450
>bro everything you just spouted is pure politics
>not an ounce of science

And that's exactly why we continue on the course we're on: people like you bury their heads in the sand and ignore it. We haven't been able to pinpoint intelligence, but every attempt at measuring it shows Blacks perform worse. People are able to blame the lack of Black intelligence and academic performance on poverty, or poor schools, or fo' hunnit years of slavery. There's no shortage of excuses because plenty of egalitarian academics have spent their lives and careers coming up with them.

But fuck, let's keep moving forward and see what happens.
>>
>>734314920
>Why is the Canadian Prime Minister so hot. Holy damn.

OP this is because cunt is allowed to vote. Cunt is vacuous and has no concerns in the world. Cunt never grows up and Cunt is used to never earning their keep. Because Cunt makes up 51-52% of the population, and because Cunt has a low IQ, Cunt voted in a male model to coddle them. I am starting to doubt that Cunt should continue being allowed to vote.
>>
File: 255-v3.jpg (35KB, 450x485px) Image search: [Google]
255-v3.jpg
35KB, 450x485px
>>734317474
Well, it sorta happened in the 90's...
>>
File: VZM.IMG_20160401_092126.jpg (99KB, 1429x1153px) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20160401_092126.jpg
99KB, 1429x1153px
>>734320152
Why even post? No one's going to read this long as shit fag.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.