[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can she find a white bf? or at least a good looking nigger?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Asap-Rocky-Kendall-Jenner[1].jpg (96KB, 615x764px) Image search: [Google]
Asap-Rocky-Kendall-Jenner[1].jpg
96KB, 615x764px
Can she find a white bf? or at least a good looking nigger?
>>
>>734309849
Not anymore.
>>
>>734309849
i recently saw a few bikini pics and she looked so sexy in them, but I refuse to fap to a mudshark
>>
>>734309849
>good looking nigger

Hahahahahahahahahahhahah
>>
File: 11_hd.jpg (222KB, 1470x1836px) Image search: [Google]
11_hd.jpg
222KB, 1470x1836px
Whitebois are obsolete and small dicks can't satisfy this body.
>>
>>734310780
Satisfy? The trick is to use that meat bag for your one self satisfaction. Fuck her for 30 seconds and get some sleep because I have a job in the morning that earns bank. Fuck a bitch's "satisfaction" Ima get mine and get money.
>>
>>734309849
asap rocky is fucking gorgeous
>>
>>734310780
honestly, how much do you get paid to say this?
>>
>implying asap rocky isnt fucking stunning
Jealousy is getting to you.
>>
>>734309849
I think ASAP Rocky is the least nigger out of all the rappers. Maybe Juicy J is tied.

Better than meek mill, or any new rapper with bleached drugs and a high pitched drunk as fuck voice shouting "gotta buyyyo peestollll ooown yoooooo azzz , poppppin mwolllyy allllda tymeme
>>
>>734309892
Boom!
>>
>>734311046
>>734311287
>>734311316
Go back to /mu/, niggerlovers.
>>
>>734310780
I really wonder what fags like you who make these posts look like
>>
>>734309849
nope

no white guy would touch her with a 50 foot pole

disgusting race mixing scum
>>
>>734309849
Nope. Whole family are Nig Nog lovers...
>>
Need some Pepsi up in this THREAD
>>
>>734309849
How come every girl of this family only date black guys?
>>
File: 1482910324589.jpg (54KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
1482910324589.jpg
54KB, 600x572px
>>734311649
Because the average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is five, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that God made black men strong.
>>
Idk why does it matter who any celebrity dates? You're not fucking her either way, so why do you care?
>>
>>734311437
The same people that make>>734309849
This sort of post

More or less the same.
>>
>giving a shit about celebrities

fucking why.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.