[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my wife and I fucked a stripper AMA >pic not related

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

So my wife and I fucked a stripper AMA
>pic not related
>>
Did you need to pay her?
>>
Yes..it was 120 to get her to the room and another 100 to fuck her
>>
>>734309926
That's not bad. What area are you in? I'm pretty sure it's illegal to do that where I'm at.
>>
We live in Cali, usa
>>
Was she hot?
How long did you fuck?
How was it?
>>
>>734310506
Lol same. How did it start? Did your wife ask or you?
>>
Give us some pics related
>>
>>734310665
We did take any pics hopefully next time
>>734310575
Well out marriage has been pretty rocky in the last couple of months and I told her I been wanting to fuck someone in front of her...she so do it

That's how it started
>>
>>734310878
shes already cheating on and you soon have to lick nigger sperm of her pussy
>>
>>734310878
Was the stripper hotter than her? Bigger tits? Different race? Notaibly taller or shorter? Skinneyer or fattarer?
>>
>>734310984
Well this is what started us down this path, I found out that she had fucked a cowork
>she doesn't know I been fucking another woman for about a year now
>>734311022
Hell yes the stripper was way more attractive than my wife...my wife is acurvy but not a landwhale
>>
>>734311299
Picture of your wife and one of a girl that has the body of the stripper you fucked?
What did you wife do while you fucked? Just watch with a bored look or got into it.
>>
>>734311563
Sorry no pics, I'll take some next time..trust me I'll be back

Well I was very apprehensive on part taking at first
>wife would always say she would kill any girl I would fuck
So the stripper started on her first, then not even 5mins later my wife tells me to join in
So I was fucking her doggy style while she was eating out my wife
>>
>>734311299
Let me see Laura's ass in panties plz!!
>>
>>734312145
Who's laura?
>>
>>734312815
Ops fat sexy white thicc wife
>>
>>734309524
Is your ass sore?
>>
>>734313332
Lol we're mexican
>>734313460
Nah, we just focus on the stripper
>>
File: haha.gif (220KB, 424x301px) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
220KB, 424x301px
>>734309524
This is not gonna save your marriage OP
>>
>>734315538
I know but have fun while we're at it
>>
>>734309524
pics or didnt happen
>>
File: deal-with-it2.gif (482KB, 320x253px) Image search: [Google]
deal-with-it2.gif
482KB, 320x253px
>>734315649
I reckon you should degrade your wife as much as you can the next time you do this. Make her feel you just want to fuck the stripper
>>
>>734309926
Decent rate
>>
>>734316718
Been doing this I found out she fucked the coworker, the co-worker is a fat sob..so I really believe she's disgusted with her self.
So since I found out I been telling her I wanted to fuck someone in front of her as revenge.
I couldn't get my side chick to do it so we kept on looking
She doesn't know about the side chick
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.