[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will rocks be acknowledged to have the same rights as humans?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Stop opressing rocks.jpg (19KB, 265x280px) Image search: [Google]
Stop opressing rocks.jpg
19KB, 265x280px
When will rocks be acknowledged to have the same rights as humans?
>>
>>734291942

Probably never.
>>
Geologist here. I agree, rocks are a valuable part of our society but have been treated unfairly and deserve more rights.
>>
More rights for rocks
More rights for rocks!
>>
>>734292184
I am a sociologist, rocks do not have the same feelings or motivations as humans, therefore deserve the rights they already have.
>>
File: 1390569559152.jpg (51KB, 320x360px) Image search: [Google]
1390569559152.jpg
51KB, 320x360px
>>734292262
FOOLISH MORTAL, humans will perish but us rocks will last until the end of time.
>>
>>734292262
Stop oppressing the rocks.
Boooo boooo.
>>
>>734292262
>I am a sociologist
so you are not a geologist who specializes in the study of rocks
aka someone who knows fuck all what they're talking about
>>
File: crusher.gif (211KB, 197x242px) Image search: [Google]
crusher.gif
211KB, 197x242px
>>734291942
when will all the violence against rocks stop?

my boy was out there spreading the word of silicon-jesus when he got crushed.
>>
>>734293023
if rock lives matter then why are rocks more likely to be killed by other rocks than by organic compounds?
>>
>>734293128
well maybe if rocks wouldn't be supressed by wind and water brutality, they'd have an easier time to live a peaceful life.
>>
I'll stop sticking rocks up my ass when they tell me they don't like it!
>>
>>734294354
when rivers and lakes came to the US they suffered as much oppression as rocks
hell the first slaves were rivers
but rivers and lakes were able to bring themselves out of poverty stricken violent ghettos w/o the help of wind
face it, rocks are inferior in every way and shouldn't be involved in society except as beasts of burden
>>
>>734294994
don't get me started on rivers. they come into OUR land and CUT through our people because of what? GRAVITY? fuck that. fuck all of you. we'll earthquake the shit out of you and when the last survivors think it's over and they're finally save, BOOM hot load of lava right in their faces.
>>
File: iron.jpg (56KB, 916x665px) Image search: [Google]
iron.jpg
56KB, 916x665px
iron is best metal and true rock masterrace.
>>
>>734291942
Please ensure you use the correct pronouns.
>>
>>734293023
Fucking rekt thread right here
>>
File: índice.png (8KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
índice.png
8KB, 318x159px
U r all faggots who think rocks should have rights but then u see a stick and you start to say things like "go to hell you filthy stick, you must die". If you're going to give rights to rocks, give it to sticks too.
>>
>>734292262
im in human resources. you're fired.

plus i'm a fucking massive faggot devoid of empathy because i've chosen to work in fucking human resources
>>
>>734297742
>i'm a fucking massive faggot devoid of empathy because i've chosen to work in fucking human resources

nigga I work marketing. get on my level.
>>
>>734297582
I'm a big stick friend. you guys can come and visit my ̶f̶̶i̶̶r̶̶e̶̶p̶̶l̶̶a̶̶c̶̶e̶, I mean my stick lounge at any time.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.