[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did my wife cheat on me even if she had a Change of heart and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1495580387395.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495580387395.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
Did my wife cheat on me even if she had a Change of heart and didn't go through with it. She picked him up took him to his sisters to "hang out " he went to kiss her and she freaked out and left. Or did she??? Took her 3 years to tell me.
WHAT DOSE THE o'mighty /b/ have to say. Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>734280603
She is telling half truths and testing to see if you did anything similar yourself. You will never get the truth out of her without a shitload of alcohol mixed with mdma or acid. Bitches lie, got it out of my just now ex she fucked a guy while i was away working and it only came out when she got super fucked on acid and shrooms and couldnt keep your mouth shut (or legs)
>>
>>734280603
In short yeah she did shit and will only tell you the smallest amount to absolve her guilt
>>
>>734280938
This. Its a trap and she's lieing.. Its her way of alleviating her guilt while not completely screwing herself (pun intended) be adamant and mad that she isn't being completely truthful, give her the silent treatment and you will get the details
>>
File: 1496108820132.jpg (22KB, 260x347px) Image search: [Google]
1496108820132.jpg
22KB, 260x347px
>>734280938
Wow that sucks. Sorry to hear that. I think mine did more as well. Maybe not sex but something. She wants to take a lie detecter test. Should I let her???
>>
>>734280603
>>734280938
This, OP. She's testing the waters, Probably did something worse and using this to justify something else.
I would confront her about it. Say something like "What upsets me most about this situation is the time it took you to tell me about it. I don't feel entirely confident about this, and I don't think this is the entire story." Remain calm, calm is good.
>>
damn dude post more
>>
bitches are shady, if you want to keep one around be prepared for shady shit. otherwise go MGTOW... your only 2 choices. depends 100% on what you want in life and what your willing to put up with.
>>
>>734281385

Yeah this would be good, stating that it makes the story seem fabricated if it took her that long to tell you and that's all that happened. If that was it she would've told you a lot sooner.
>>
>>734281532
virgin autist detected
>>
I don't give a shit so you shouldn't either. Your emotions are wrong, mine are right.

Also, you want pizza. Order pizza as soon as possible.

AND THE NEXT MECHANICAL PENCIL YOU BUY SHOULD BE 0.9 mm THICKNESS LEAD!
>>
>>734280603
Who knows. I recently met a married chick on a chat. Met her up at lunch time by her job, got in my car kissed me and i sucked on her neck. She never really talked to me again after that. She kind of just gave me the cold shoulder....
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-17-02-09-49.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-17-02-09-49.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
She wants to take a lie detecter test. What is your opinion on them
Op here...
>>
>>734282281
True but he will never believe that not fully what's the point if that's the truth if he feels she did more aka "fucked or sucked" him
>>
>>734282491

Do lie detectors actually work? Or is it just a bunch of hyped up bullshit?
I say no harm in doing the test but I was always under the impression that they're not hard to beat for people who can convince themselves that they're telling the truth even if they're not...
>>
>>734282281
Cool. That helps.
>>
>>734281352
Those aren't really 100%. You can train yourself easily on how to fool one, or at the least, give erroneous feedback that can't be used in court.
If she is still willing to go through with it, just drop it in there that the lie detector can also detect lying by omission, which it doesn't, but should still spook her enough to tell you the whole truth.
>>
>>734282819
But who knowa what happened. The bitch asked to see my license at the end which spooked me out. I didnt show her shit. Perhaps thats why she ignored me couole days after that. She made a big deal out of it. Her hubby tried to face time her when she was with me and she also told me he was calling cuz she turned off her tracking (they track each othwr) so im sure thats not the first time she does that. He must already have suspicions. I asked her later that day what she told him specifically what the excuse was for not answering and turning off tracking but she wouldnt say.. Fucking cunt. I wanted to learn for future referencea...
>>
>>734281352
Best lie detector test is drugs n alcohol. You can beat a detector test if you are batshit enough to believe your own lies
>>
>>734280603

Ok, here's a life lesson I picked up along the way (Now pay attention cause this is gold):

Women have secrets. They just do. Every woman has done something that she wont admit to/pretends never happened. Usually it's a one night stand, a freaky sex act she performed, a lesbian fling, Maybe she just flashed her tits at Mardi Gras or let a college professor finger her to get a passing grade - but to her it's her deepest, darkest secret and she'll take it to her grave. If she told you that THIS is her deep dark secret - Then this aint really it. It's a decoy.

Whatever you think she did - She's done worse. If she admits to almost kissing a guy - She's leaving out the time she blew her ex boyfriend in the parking lot at Target when she bumped into him while shopping for a shower curtain for the home you share.

The timing on this just doesn't add up and she knows that freaking out and leaving BEFORE a guy even kissed her isn't really cheating so assume she's done more or is using it as a fulcrum to pry something out of you.

tl;dr: Most women are closeted sluts and your wife probably is no exception.
>>
>>734280603
No doubt she is lying to you. Get out now.
>>
>>734282997
>can't be used in court

They can't be used im court regardless. And, who the fuck cares? He's not taking the matter to trial.
>>
>>734282997
This

Convincing a polygraph that a lie is the truth is very hard but getting an "Inconclusive" is easy
>>
She did more. It's called trickle truthing, and every girl that's cheated on me (yeah, more than one) did it when I found out. She's releasing the smallest least incriminating truths covered in lies to get to the point where you stop pushing her for more so that she never has to tell the whole truth. Don't bother trying to get it all out of her, you never ever will. Just accept that she fucked that dude and decide from there what you want to do. She'll swear up and down and lie like you've never seen a liar lie before to ensure that you never find out the full truth.
>>
>>734282491
That you're a fucking faggot if you think you solve relationship problems by taking a lie detector test what the actual fuck bro. Just fucking dump the bitch.
>>
>>734280603
She's inviting you to be happy with an arrangement where she sleeps around and gets mad at you if you do the same. You have a unique opportunity: ask her to bring a girl home to share. If she doesn't then kick that shit to the curb. If she does, screw 'em both until they get tired of it ... then kick her to the curb ANYWAY.
>>
>>734284031

This guy knows women. Listen to him.
>>
>>734280603
If the guy isn't around anymore. It's most likely she didnt want you to ruin your life by beating the absolute shit out of him
If she did fuck him, she wouldn't have said anything, especially after 3 years.
She wouldn't even think about it,
It could just be a reaction test.
>>
>>734280603
How did this come up?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>Change of heart
>>
Are you retarded?the bitch will obviously do shit like this again and you already know she did some shit with that fag.if you don't leave her now she's gonna know she can fuck arounf and walk all over you and still be a leeching female off of you.
>>
>>734284343
>She's releasing the smallest least incriminating truths covered in lies to get to the point where you stop pushing her for more

Agreed. When you get caught you plead guilty to a lesser charge to end the investigation.

Example; A friend told me that my girlfriend heard I went into a room alone with another girl at a party. The truth is that I fucked the shit out of that girl. Well, I knew there was no way my girlfriend would believe nothing happened so I went on the offensive. I went to my girlfriend before she could confront me and I "confessed" to making out with some girl at the party after I had too much to drink, but explained that I stopped things before they went any further. She actually thanked me for being so honest.
>>
File: teach-me.png (226KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
teach-me.png
226KB, 500x389px
>>734284031
>>
>>734282491
>She wants to take a lie detecter test.
She's just proposing something ridiculous so you will have no choice but to give up or believe her. There is literally a term that has been coined to explain the situation you're in right now dude.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Trickle%20truth
>>
>>734280603
i guarantee you this is a half truth and she actually fucked the guy or sucked his dick etc

even IF she didn't, the intent was there, so it's the same as cheating.
>>
>>734280603
Bounce the fuck out nigga. She tried it on once before, she ain't stopping now.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.