[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can i get one of these? Not specifically USA, just where

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Where can i get one of these?
Not specifically USA, just where do people buy those things?
>>
>>734240718
you don't because they're illegal
just buy a gun like a regular person
>>
>>734240718
Any weapons shop
It's quite stupid though
Doesn't add more "punching power" it maybe helps you to not fuck up your arm if you haven't conditioned it well

also when you use it you focus only on it and forget other stuff
>>
>>734241240
You can mangle someone's face with a pair of those and break collar bones a hell of a lot easier than with your bare knuckles. They're not as effective when you just punch with them
>>
>>734240718
Ppl make them in my country by making a mold in sand and pouring the molten metal themselves
>>
>>734241240
have you had physics in your school?
>>
>>734241568
Sure, you can be creative with it, thinking like that you can be creative with a random rock or your fucking foot lol..
Not saying you can't do stuff it's just stupid to carry it imo
>>
>>734241730
Fine it may cause some extra damage but cmon it's just stupid to use... sleep the guy and do what you want if you're into that shit - don't carry this like 16 year olds who wanna look tough
>>
>>734241837
It's more effective than a rock, they're designed to fit on your hand.
>caveman detected
>>
>>734240718
Internet, you tard.
Also be sure to research your country / state / local "dangerous weapons" laws to find out the legality. Many places will specify "METAL knuckles" but not "PLASTIC" which is a nice loophole. Plastic Knuckles will still do a significant amount of damage and don't set off metal detectors.
>>
>>734240718
You should be able to find one at any shit level mall. Good mall, nope, they won't have a store that sells them, but shitty malls will have a store that does.
>>
>>734242110
caveman kek
point is if you wanna fuck up somebody it's easy to do when he's down and how many times do you really fight to pull off that shit
>>
Kid you not, got searched by police once due to a misunderstanding. Informed officer I had a permit to conceal carry a handgun, he removed the firearm from me and gave it back to me at the end of the incident. My buddy was carrying brass knuckles. Cuffed, fined, and confiscated for carrying a deadly weapon ... what a fucked up country we live it... if I can conceal carry a handgun, brass knuckles
Shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>734242205
Look online for "ornamental paperweights"
>>
>>734242049
Additionally, as most of the uneducated tards here have pointed out, these WILL fuck up your hands if you don't have giant "meat fists" that FILL the grip of these entirely. There are additional ways to hold it if you have smaller hands or you may wish to find some that are fitted to your size.
>>
>>734240718

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
>>
>>734242049
If a fist with brass knuckles clenched in it connects with your face you will be fucked up. Bad. Pull your head out of your ass you fucking dipshit. Even gripping a roll of quarters exponentially increases the force of the blow as it transfers out of the fist and into the face of your opponent.

Legally speaking, don't use brass knuckles. You will likely fuck someone up beyond repair and you'll likely get some assault w. A deadly weapon charges.
>>
>>734242338
I think the logic is that guns and sprays can be used as self defense - imagine a girl using em

But things like brass knuckles are made for aggression, you don't protect yourself with them, you try to fuck up people easier with them

still faggot laws though
>>
>>734242552
And guess what happens when a fist without brass knuckles connects to your face? You still get fucked up.
If you're good you're good. You don't need more but to sleep the guy.
If you're no good you don't need addition to the punches you can't throw, just get a spray or some shit
>>
>>734240718
Go to budk or cheaper than dirt. Brass or metal paperweights
>>
>>734242552
this. a roll of quarters or nickels will ground your punched and have the same effect. attacking someone with knuckles is serious biz jail time pretty much everywhere. if you are going to fight, fight fair, you pussy. just use your hands.
>>
Look for re inforced tactical gloves. Seen a cop use them.
>>
>>734240718
You don't buy them. They manifest when your rage is pure enough.
>>
>>734242882
+++

Also am I the only one who thinks that 90% of the work is if you actually hit the guy on spot, rather than what you don't/have on your hand
>>
>>734243016
10/10
>>
>>734241177
Flea Market, nigger. Get a cow tongue burrito while you are out.
>>
>>734240718
I have one in the UK and it's in a grey area of legality. It's a 'bear paw belt buckle', which is just a brass knuckle with a little loop on the back.
>>
>>734242552
>>734242882

inb4inb4inb4... Not trying to argue

How does this actually work? Isn't holding a tight fist about enough to get the job done?
>>
>>734242319
Well you lost that argument
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.