[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I need help. My wife believes in evolution and wants

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 13

File: FB_IMG_1483061836353.jpg (71KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483061836353.jpg
71KB, 768x960px
Hey guys I need help. My wife believes in evolution and wants to teach our kids. She is a science teacher for middle schoolers I don't want my kids to think we came from monkeys. Can you guys give me evidence to support evolution can't be real.
>>
>>734214117
Bait
>>
>>734214117
you exist. that should be proof enough. also is pic related?
>>
Your bait is bad, and you should feel bad.
>>
>>734214230
No bait all the info I can find is spiritual based and my wife hasn't out grown her skeptisim....
>>
>>734214212
Not related I wish
>>
>>734214117
On the off chance this isn't bait admin is fucking retarded. Must suck to be so dumb that no one believes you can actually be that dumb.
>>
>>734214530
Sounds like you haven't out grown religion you sky daddy worshiping nut case.
>>
>>734214735
Many people don't believe in evolution this doesn't make me any less intelligent.
>>
>>734214117
who is in the pic?
>>
It's just frustrating because she can't even answer simple questions like. When will a dog evolve and into what?
I told her dogs can only produce dogs she told me that I'm being narrow minded. That it takes many many years... Though she fails to tell me how long. Saying she doesn't know. If the science is settled she should know.
>>
>>734214117
>monkey enough to start this thread
>>
>>734214764
It's not a bad thing to believe in a higher power. It helps me get through my struggles.
>>
You say it doesn't make any less intelligent but I will point out that your critical thinking is barely non-existent.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>734214117
Evolution right in front of your eyes, nigger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
>>
>>734214117
Hey OP, you can take heart because humans didn't "come from monkeys." Humans and monkeys share a COMMON ANCESTOR. Meaning, some few million years ago, there was some ape like creature that had thumbs and forward facing eyes. Some of its decendants became larger and smarter, and eventually developed into the Great Apes, which includes Humans. So don't worry, we didn't come from chimps or gorillas or anything else we have a word for.
>>
>>734215785
comfort=/=truth
>>
>>734215801
How so? How does something become a non human though evolution. When humans breed humans?? Monkeys breeds monkeys dogs breeds dogs. I'm using my brain to the fullest are you??
>>
It's truly terrible people dumb enough not to understand a concept as simple as evolution exist on such a wide scale. They should be purged for the greater good.
>>
>>734215816
What's is this and how does it explain evolution? Just bacteria???
>>
>>734216138
But look OP are you EXACTLY like your father? You might be similar, but you're different. You're also different from every single one of your ancestors. After a few million years of such changes, the differences mount up to where you can say "these two directly related animals are different species"
>>
>>734216025
My wife has told me this before but answer me this what ever that "creature" could it only mate with similar "creature" wouldn't it produce only that "creature" it's not like you can have a dog make a cat..
>>
Evolution is a proven scientific fact. Why would you want your children growing up misled about facts of nature? You want them to be as dumb as you?
>>
To put it simply evolution appear when needed but with our current way of life, it is not needed. And even if it was, it would take millions of years to become even visible. (On another note those this mean that you don't agree dinosaurs were a thing or <god> came a second time to earth.)
>>
>>734215600
So far it has taken 4 BILLION years to get to this point, However, all you have to do is look how dogs are evolving through selective breeding to answer your own question! Selective breeding is just like natural selection only on steroids, or do you think God is responsible for making Pitt Bulls and Mastiffs from Wolves? No, it was selective breeding
>>
>>734216409
Check this post of mine>>734216405
There are changes in each generation from their parents. Over time they change more and more. They grow taller or shorter, based on "natural selection."

Say you have 10 kids. Most are about 6 foot. But something happens which kills all your 6 foot kids, but spares the5 5'5" one. From that one survivor the rest of your line will spawn. And from then on 5'5" kids will be born with more regularly. If kids that hit 6' still die then your line will eventually be mostly comprised of 5'5" people.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1477153578656.jpg (32KB, 479x599px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477153578656.jpg
32KB, 479x599px
>>734216405
How do we know it takes that long if we can't see back that far? I will be honest this does make more sense when you explain it that way. Hmm...
>>
>>734216409
You're fucking dumb as fuck dude. Don't have kids.
>>
>>734214117
Baaaaaaiiiiiiiit
>>
>>734216801
To late I have 2 girls.
>>
>>734214117
>Pics or didnt happened

Thats a good argument, ask for tits too
>>
>>734214117
obvious bait, but most americunts actually are dumb fucks like you pretend to be
>>
>>734216739
Okay... This is breaking me a little.
>>
>>734216894
Might I suggest very late term abortion.
>>
>>734216738
Did humans really affect dogs to this degree?
>>
>>734214117
Sorry anon, the theory of evolution is the best answer we have so far.
It's better to teach your kids science that actually has corroborating evidence for it.
Also we didn't come from monkeys, we evolved from hominids.
>>
>>734216757
We CAN see that far back because we have the Geologic Record. All the dirt that ever was, still is. And all the shit that has gotten trapped in it is still trapped. We can see the remains of species that fit the bill for our common genetic ancestors. Both through their shape, thumbs, eyes, feet, and their DNA which for some ancestors we have found. When that DNA is compared with our relatives like Chimps, we can see where our three genetic codes overlap and differentiate. That allows scientists to calculate just how far back the seperation is between our species.
>>
>>734217041
The evidence is in front of you at your local park! Labradoodle anyone?
>>
Okay so you guys are saying we didn't evolve from monkeys then why in my wife's classroom do we have a picture like this?
>>
>>734217254
Those things look like monkeys. They are actually ancestors of modern monkeys and humans.
>>
>>734217041
Not only dogs, look at cows, sheep, pigs, horses and chickens.
The domesticated versions of these have changed so much from their original forms because of human intervention. Out of that group only horses and perhaps some chickens could survive on their own in the wild.
>>
>>734217254
That's just a common illustration that people use to talk about evolution as a base concept. That animal on the far left is not a "chimp" but some other pre-human ancestor. It's not very accurate, the "chimp" should also be walking upright.
>>
>>734217041
its even more evident when you look at antibiotic resistance and the flu-virus
>>
>>734217420
lol monkeys. What the fuck am I talking about. They are apes.
>>
>>734214230
/thread
>>
>>734217440
Word
>>
Technically we evolved from an ancestor of the bonobo, which is an ape.
>>
>>734214117
>evidence to support evolution can't be real.

KYS FAGGOT YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO LIVE
>>
I'm honestly so surprised everyone jumped my nuts... Almost all of my friends don't believe in evolution. Many of my fellow church goers don't believe in evolution. Not a single person can help me? Or am I in some time warp were I have been wrong this whole time?

TBH most the information you guys have given me is pro evolution. But to be fair... It makes sense. IDK what to do now... Should I just drop it and let my daughter believe they just came from some slime over a long long period of time?
>>
>>734217712
Don't scare OP off damn it! I am educating!
>>
Kill she and post pictures.
>>
>>734217798
Just separate religion and science anon. If you're dead set on believing in a god fine, but don't teach your kids bad science. The theory of evolution has overwhelming amounts of evidence to back it up and if you look up what it takes for anything within science to become a theory, you'll realize that it isn't just some idle idea Darwin had one day in the shower.
>>
>>734218057
lol they didn't shower back then.
>>
>>734217841
Op needs to get his head outside and look at the world God made natural selection (evolution) and all, and help his fellow church goers remove the scales from their eyes to see God's truth God made the world including EVOLUTION! crikey
>>
File: 1495817083407.jpg (97KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1495817083407.jpg
97KB, 1080x1349px
>>734217841
>>734217458
>>734217440
>>734217111
>>734216739
>>734216738
>>734216600
>>734216405
>>734216025

If Any of this is you then... Yeah you put me in my place. I always just laugh at my wife when she tries to explain it because it seems so far out there maybe I should sit down with her and just listen to what she has.
Fuck this wasn't nearly how I thought this thread was gonna go.
>>
>>734216238
>>734215816
The bacteria, E.Coli in this case, comes upon higher and higher concentrations of antibiotics and adapts. This is essentially a part of evolution. Adapting to your environments.
>>
>>734218057
Yeah. This.
>>
>>734217798
Okay, so if you really don't believe in evolution that's sad. Here's a pretty good example of visible evolution of a species in reaction to it's environment. Always liked this one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1194281/Darwins-evolution-moth-changes-black-white-thanks-soot-free-skies.html

Anyways, I can come up with at least one problem with the theory of evolution though. It's more of an unsolved plothole really:
Entirely new organs like swim bladders and shit. How does an entirely new organ form? The idea of evolution is based on series of small changes, each change being beneficial in some way. How could the partial start of an organ be beneficial? I'm sure we will answer this some day, but for now it remains a bit hard to really explain.
>>
>>734214117
This...this is bait...
>>
>>734217798
Here's the thing OP. Many people do not believe in evolution because of a few reasons.
>it's more complicated
>has gaps of information
>cannot be reconciled with the events of the Bible
Im not here to shit on the Bible, but it is important to remember that it is a book. How you interpret that book is up to you. Perhaps it's better to interpret it like you would for its philosophical meaning, instead of it like it's a textbook on history. God, as they say, works in ways we cannot fully understand, so why would that exclude evolution?
>>
>>734214117
This bait belongs in /pol/ they believe that christfag shit
>>
>>734218140
In the bath then, you know what I mean.
>>734217798
Also there is no shame in coming from slime, most likely all living organisms in the universe started as slime. It's what these organisms achieve that they can pride themselves in.
>>
>>734214117
Ask him how he explains 4chan then?
>>
>>734218367
Too good I give up now
>>
>>734218198
Yeah, that's mostly me. It's a tricky thing to explain because it's a tricky concept to fully grasp. I won't tell you how to marriage, but I bet if you sat down with your wife and listened to her about this she'd love it.

Just remember, believing in evolution doesn't mean not believing in God.
>>
>>734218260
We already have the answer to this. The beginning of the organ is beneficial. For instance. A bit of skin that is sensitive to light would help an animal see shoadows of preditors. From there it just gets better and better at it's job.
>>
>>734218057
It's hard for me man.. The Bible isn't ment to be separated from everything. It's supposed to be parallel with reality and life... The story of Genesis is supposed to be god's way of telling us how it all started.
>>
>>
>>734218474
>>734218670

In response and thanks I will sit with her. I just am scared to become a skeptic like her.
>>
>>734218474
>>734218474
This is true, but you should rethink that God thing too. like what are the odds that the one true religion just happens to be the one your parents learned you.
>>
>>734218498

And I noted that in my post. I just don't see how complex organs could form from random chance and be beneficial. I mean, I suppose mutation can do some crazy things, but a whole organ that just happened to be useful? This part always seemed lacking somehow.
>>
>>734218670
Look into how the bible came to be in the form we see it today.
They actually had meetings in Rome, where they chose which texts would in the bible and which wouldn't.
It's touted as the word of god, but the editing was all human.
>>
>>734217513
All apes are monkeys
Not all monkeys are apes
>>
>>734218832
They are not complex in the beginning. In the beginning they are very simple. They grow to be complex.
>>
>>734218804
It's a personal connection I have with our lord. I can't discrete my feelings and what god has done for my life.
>>
>>734218933
Are you sure?... I'm not so sure. Too lazy to Google.
>>
>>734218670
Well says who? Why can it not be a parable? Or a metaphor? Someone has told you that the Bible is a set of factual events because it's easier to interact with that way. Kids don't care for metaphors or shit like that. But when you tell them something is REAL that really captures their attention. Look at what science has uncovered as if it's God's own evidence. The rules they uncover are his rules, the evidence is his evidence put in place by his rules. Nobody wrote the geologic record besides God. The Bible on the other hand is printed in a factory run by Men.
>>
>>734218871
I have heard this before but it doesn't change how I read the Bible. It may be hard for you to understand where I'm coming from but this is my everything
>>
>>734218832
You're framing it wrong, it's not an entire organ that suddenly spawned. It evolved in small increments over a long period of time, like having a cell that could know dark from light, then it started perceiving colors after that it recognized shapes, all of which took ages to develop.
>>
>>734218832
They shape to their environment, like a rock gets shaped by water, organs get shaped by all the factors surrounding us.
>>
>>734219051
Yeah 100%
>>
>>734219034
God is a dick if he is real.

>Children with bone cancer.
>>
>>734219051
Just like:

All humans are apes
Not all apes are humans
>>
>>734219109
But if it is... Then Adam and eve didn't exist. Which means original sin doesn't exist... Which means Jesus died for nothing? This is impossible because we live in sin. Evolution ruins all of this. How am I suppose to tell my daughter this?
>>
>>734219184
Original sin not god's fault humans did this to themeself.
>>
>>734214117
you didn't tell your wife you were retarded before you married her? lol poor woman
>>
>>734218832

That's because yiu think in six thousand rather than five hundred million years since the Cambrian explosion. It's difficult to grasp because religion is so absurdly simple by comparison. The bible is but one book, but there are entire libraries dedicated to explaining evolution and the biological underpinnings.
The bible was written over centuries, our DNA was written over billions of years.

Think about that before you invoke complexity as the reason something is not true.
Fact is if you even had a basic science education, evolution isn't really that hard to grasp. It's like saying 1 plus 1 does not equal two because you don't know basic math.
>>
>>734219184
He sends people to hell if they don't love him enough.
>>
>>734219348
GOD IS A SINNER!
>>
>>734219110
It is certainly very hard for me to understand, I never grew up with a belief in any god.
But I'm trying here anon.
Try to see it from my perspective, for me the fact that we all came from something incredibly simple and over time became more and more sophisticated and able to question our origin is incredibly awesome.
All of the little things that had to happen, over a period of time I have a hard time even understanding, just to get us to this point where we can discuss this is a tremendous gift in my mind. Even if it all started by chance.
>>
>>734219110
To that I say, look about at your Actual everything, by which I mean literally everything. The rules which govern all creation are still as far as anyone can tell "Acts of God." The laws of physics, chemistry, biology, nobody know WHY they exist or why they exist like they do, they just do. If you were to make a case for God, that's your strongest evidence. If you believe in him, why not take a closer look at his creation? We can take the cover off God's watch and see how the cogs move. The trouble is, the watch doesn't match up with the Manual for it. But why should the manual for the product be more important than the product itself?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xagYqj_gbBI

evolution is wrong in regards to humans
>>
>>734214943
No, it just makes you willfully ignorant.
>>
>>734214117
Nope, sorry. Probably because there's none.
>>
>>734214117
Maybe you should be more about about science and stop being a cringy fucking retard. also
>implying this isn't a bait thread.
>>
>>734214117
Tell your wife if she wanted to teach her kids about evolution she shouldn't have married a retard
>>
>>734219823
Bait tastes yummy sometimes.
>>
>>734219487>>734219292
But this though?
>>
>>734214117
Dood, Evolution is a fucking fact. Are u a medieval peasant or something?
>>
File: nig & nog.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nig & nog.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
>>734214117

just tell your kids that only niggers come from monkeys
>>
>>734219967
lols
>>
>>734219292
Don't think of it like that, I don't agree with original sin myself, or that it's the death of Jesus that we should find the most important part of his life.

Instead you should ask, "what can the story of Adam and Eve teach my daughter about life?" That we humans have a position of responsibility over the rest of the world, that our hunger for knowledge can bring us suffering. Or perhaps it's a metaphor for childhood itself? Because we all have a Garden in our hearts that we can never go back to.

And to the story of Jesus, I believe he was simply a wise and enlightened man. He taught you how to Live. Respect others, be nonviolent, help those in need, devote yourself to something higher than the material.

Most books aren't accurate representations of the universe. But still they can hold immense meaning for those who read it.
>>
>>734220009
Where do asians come from? Lemurs?
>>
>>734219864
I know your being a dick... But she did tell me she wanted to teach them evolution before we had kids... I told her I would be able to change he skeptic ways and now I'm the one struggling with my faith.

Fml
>>
>>734219409
Explain this shit to me OP! Why are you okay with this?
>>
File: IMG_0444.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
You know /b/ I didn't treat this thread as a bait thread, and I've had a lovely conversation with OP because of it. Try enjoying yourselves more and being less salty.

Here's a dogfucker as tribute
>>
>>734214117
Better let them get used to the cold reality of life instead of irrational imaginary friends that fuck with ones ego and sense of self.
>>
>>734220189
Just don't take the bible so literally. Believe in god if you want but just think that god kick-started evolution
>>
>>734214117
evolution is bullshit
tell her artificial neural network is the way to go
>>
>>734219914
Mitochondrial Adam and Eve do exist though.
Also if you lived in a time where people around you died of disease, natural disasters and each others actions, but you had no way of explaining these things, what would you tell your children?
That bad stuff just happens or that mankind did something wrong and that if they act in a specific way they will be free of these things in the afterlife?
I mean in leviticus, we're told not to eat shellfish, which makes sense when you live in the middle of a desert, they'd have gone bad before they get to you. But now we have refrigerators to keep food like that fresh, so why would god be angry about it?
Many of the things in the bible made sense at the time, but have later on been invalidated.
>>
File: 1471625099151.jpg (112KB, 475x686px) Image search: [Google]
1471625099151.jpg
112KB, 475x686px
>>734220115
Good human is good thanks for helping me. I guess I have a lot to think about now. But thanks for taking the time and not being a dick. Man I will be honest I didn't think this would turn out this way. I guess I'm more shocked so many people believe in evolution then I thought.
>>
>>734214117
If your wife married you, evolution can't be real.
>>
>>734216069
Why does truth=good?
>>
>>734219385
What... I'm not the religious guy. I'm one of the people explaining evolution to him. Learn to read, asshat.
>>
>>734220189
You should go talk to some Christians who are also scientists. Go try some churches in a college town you're bound to find them. Talk to the priest there about any professors in his congregation. I think it would be very christly of them to help you balance your faith with science.
>>
>>734220227
I'm gonna get going to work now but to answer your question. I feel like you choose that for yourself and if you choose to follow Christ this won't happen. Prays brother
>>
OP, don't listen to them, science is basically bullshit. The foundations of science rest upon certain assumptions that cannot be proven.
>>
>>734218976
>>734219112

Yes, I understand this. The problem I see is that every single step of this VERY gradual process must be beneficial or in some way be responsible for greater transmission of that particular set of genes. I'm not sure why a partial and probably mostly useless organ would in any way be beneficial. It just seems odd that something specialized could develop from something otherwise useless and extraneous.
>>
>>734220469
Hey, don't mention it OP. I'm just doing my thing following the teaching of Jesus Christ Bodhisattva
>>
>>734220637
I want to fuck Jesus in his hand hole
>>
>>734214117

If a child does not learn to speak at a certain time by listening to their parents, they will never learn it again.

If human language can only be the result of learning, there is no way to explain human language by the evolution of species.

So how did the man begin to speak? Who taught? God.
>>
>>734220847
That's not true. People learn languages at all ages.
>>
>>734214117
Must suck to be married to someone so much smarter than you.
>>
>>734220847
This is retarded
>>
OP, just FYI, the whole concept of Biblical Literalism (i.e., taking the Old Testament as literal, historical truth, rather than parable), is a relatively new phenomenon, and only began about midway through the 1800's.

>>734220750

>OP, listen to them, religion is basically bullshit. The foundations of faith rest upon certain assumptions that cannot be proven.

ftfy
>>
>>734220469
When you grow up in a community that believes the same as you, meeting other people can be quite a culture shock.
Think of it like this, there are tribes in the world, who have their own sets of beliefs that have never heard of christianity and who would say you are wrong in dismissing their beliefs because you have yours.
Most of the western world teaches evolution in their schools, you just happen to come from a pocket that doesn't believe in evolution.
>>
>>734214117
Look at a picture of a baby gorilla

Now look at a picture of Don Cheadle

If you still dont believe in evolution after that then youre just retarded.
>>
>>734220847
Languages are present in all species, as all animals have something to communicate. Human languages have just developed a massive amount of complexity compared to just about everyone else.

Many animals have specific calls for "Snake" for example. Humans just have specific calls for millions of different things.
>>
>>734220751
It was beneficial, just not in the same way as later iterations of that organ.
What may seem useless to you, is a crucial tool of survival to the organism that has/had it.
Look at the eye for example, we pride ourselves in how well we see, yet the mantis shrimp can see way more wavelengths of light than we can and objectively have better eyesight than us.
That doesn't mean our level of sight is useless, it just means that this is the level of sight we have needed in order to survive to this point.
>>
>>734221056
Just admit that science takes certain assumptions for granted. It's true and you know it.
>>
>>734214117
if humans evolved from monkeys, then why are there still monkeys?
>>
OP, these people are working hand in hand with demonic forces that are trying to deceive you. Don't put your soul in jeopardy by taking heed of them.
>>
>>734220513
you already said it faggot>>734215785

learn to deal with your problems without needing to lie to yourself like a remorseful criminal. Shit b8 m8
>>
>>734221532
They evolved beside us anon, we had a common ancestor who is now extinct.
>>
>>734221532
Stupidest thing I've heard.
>>
>>734217254
A drawing of "evolution" doesn't make evolution real
>>
>>734220921
Of course, because there are people to teach today, even though it is harder to teach later.

>>734220981
Not an argument

>>734221128
So who taught the language to animals too? The difference is that they are inferior in intellect and therefore do not need a complex language.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490189222325.jpg (38KB, 720x516px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490189222325.jpg
38KB, 720x516px
>>
>>734220317
is she really a beastiophile? because that shit is HOT
>>
>>734221669
That drawing is a simplification anyway, evolution is better visually explained as a tree with different branches that all stem from the same source.
>>
>>734220847
If it wasn't for a life in society, a child could never adquire languaje in first place. The reason for that: human languajes are a form of communication that has evolved over the millennia along the human species, so if it is not learnt during the first stages of life, a human (a mere animal, after all) cannot ever learn to talk any language.

If there was a god who teaches human to talk, we could learn at any age. But who teaches humans to talk? Another humans. There is no god.
>>
>>734221666
weird that you read it instead of hearing it. I bet you hear the "stupidest thing" you've ever heard, every time you open your mouth.
>>
>>734221814
oh good. now we aren't monkeys, we're trees
>>
File: 0055_01.gif (11KB, 230x138px) Image search: [Google]
0055_01.gif
11KB, 230x138px
Here OP, tell your wife to read this tract. it will educate her.

https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0055/0055_01.asp
>>
>>734220317
Jackin' it to the thought of this girl getting knotted in. Fuuuuuuuuuuck.
>>
>>734221989
You do actually have some dan in common with trees.
But that is beside the point, look at this picture >>734221721
Even that is a simplification, but it is a better way to explain it than the other picture.
>>
>>734222177
dan?
DNA*
>>
>>734222095
by a dog. fuck yes!
>>
>>734221909
You're not wrong. Everytime I get my dick sucked by your mom I open my mouth and she speaks. What a bitch.
>>
>>734221776
She was yeah, but she quit
>>
>>734222177
oh yeah, that makes sense
>>
>>734221548
We have evidence for our assertions, do you have evidence for yours?
And by evidence I mean things you can observe and recreate experiments for, not just some books say so.
>>
>>734222243
Ugh.
>>
>>734222230
i'm about to spurt to her
>>
>>734222261
what is her name? I need more
>>
>>734221399
Real science can't afford to do that. many scientists have made this mistake. Assuming the earth was the center of the universe was once one of those mistakes. We are still researching gravity, geometry and many things people take for granted, but questioning those subjects have brought some of the greatest advancements in science.
>>
>>734222463
How do you know that the evidence you have isn't some form of demonic deception? Prove that your evidence isn't the work of demon?

Pro-tip: You can't
>>
>>734221548
I am an actual Demon. I would appreciate you capitalizing the name of our race going forward. Frankly, it pisses God off when you guys don't do that. Yeah, I get it, Humans and Demons are supposed to be eternally at odds, we annoy God because we love trolling him, but remember: WE ARE ALL HIS CREATION.
>>
>>734222680
The evidence I have come from actual people though, who found stuff around the world and worked on explaining it.
Can you show me a demon?
Preferably one that is putting fossils in the ground to fool us please.
>>
>>734222577
you know this chick? You got more pics? Does she like group activities?
>>
>>734221669
Writing a book about Adam, Eve and a talking snake doesn't make them real.
>>
>>734214117

You see no natural or even forced evolution today, much less intermediate species.
>>
>>734219616
HR is researching. You are not. You are the only one that is willfully ignorant. You are the only one that is taking a ridiculous theory and assuming it is true because it in a book written by someone you believe has authority
>>
>>734222588
Facebook: /Official.Cannibal.Cupcake/
>>
>>734218198
If you're really interested, look Evolutionary algorithms up.

The gist is, if faced with a problem we can't really solve easily (for example designing a robot that is supposed to walk on rough terrain), you generate a bunch of random robots from a template, walk them through a simulator, then assess each robots performance. Those with best performance "reproduce" (i.e. you copy them, but add a few random mutations here and there), then you repeat with your new population, until you find a solution that works.

Obviously, it is complicated in practice, you need to finetune the parameters like mutation probabilities, typical mutation variance, and you also need to find a way to express your robot in terms on DNA (a character string which stores the information on how the robot is built), but those are technical "details" (details which tie up most of the work, but inconsequential in order to grasp the general picture)
>>
>>734222832
All that so-called evidence could be a deception and you can't prove that it isn't
>>
>>734222872
No, I don't know her. I'm not the anon who posted her. I just nutted to the thought of her lying there in shame and ecstasy while hot dog dick is stuck inside of her. If I knew her, I'd be encouraging her hedonism as much as possible.
>>
>>734223075
Can you prove that it is?
Otherwise I'll listen to the guys who do their best to explain things without making assumptions.
>>
>>734223038
THANK YOU
>>
>>734223219
The burden of proof belongs to the person making the positive assertion: that's you
>>
>>734223584
No problemo bro

It took me years to dare and bring it up, but I had my girlfriend confess to me she secretly wants to be banged by a dog. I really want to make it happen but don't know anyone with a dog.
>>
This has been a very successful troll thread.
>>
>>734214117
Sorry op, we're genetically spliced by aliens from pigs and monkies. ...or a female monkey raped a pig. Whichever sits better with you.
>>
>>734223697
I bet there are kink sites where you could meet like-minded people. If you have a girl who's willing to be such a hedonistic slut, you've GOT to find a way to make that work. Do it for all of us!
>>
>>734223645
No, you're to one claiming that all of the evidence we find in the universe around us, is put there by demons to fuck with us.
I'm going on what we can see, touch, taste, hear and feel. We even made a bunch of rules and created a lot of methods to be certain that our limited senses aren't fooling us.
>>
>>734223812
I actually signed up for a site like that. but even there it's quite hard to find people willing to share the wealth. I'll keep on working on it!
>>
File: 1491747058000.jpg (7KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
1491747058000.jpg
7KB, 281x180px
>WAAH OBVIOUS BAIT
>Posts anyway without saging
>175 posts
all of you need to kys and /b/ would be alright.
>>
>>734222951
Fine. Neither are real
>>
>>734215785

Maybe you wouldn't struggle so hard if you weren't fucking retarded.

For example: you believe in a higher power.
>>
>>734223645
Actually... that's you. Just because your assertion is a negative one, it doesn't make it less positive upon the need to back it up with real evidence.
>>
>>734223645

Except you're the one who made the assertion: You claimed that the "so-called" evidence of evolutionary theory was a deception.

By all means, feel free to follow through on that burden of proof anytime.
>>
>>734214117

You have come to the right place. As most 4Chan people are following TRUMP. And those people are mostly very Christian.

This is the place to be, the most Christian website on earth. I mean it.
>>
>>734223936
If I had a male dog, I'd happily set it up. I hope you find someone. The filthiness of a girl like that has to be cultivated. I've only dated vanilla girls and have yet to find my wanton little whore.
>>
>>734220317
>>734221776
>>734222095
>>734222230
>>734222577
>>734222872
http://dirtstyle.tv/stream/2877/Alyssa-Rosales-a-k-a-Cannibal-Cupcake-Mr-Biggs
>>
>>734223697
How about buying yourselves a dog and train it from scratch in order to make it the best toy for your gf?
>>
File: 1198421879554.jpg (28KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
1198421879554.jpg
28KB, 250x355px
>>734214117
if evolution is real, how come jesus was a velociraptor? slam dunk, check mate evilsatanists!
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.