[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just trying to find one of my previous addresses. I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 901935-product-feature.png (124KB, 284x278px) Image search: [Google]
901935-product-feature.png
124KB, 284x278px
I'm just trying to find one of my previous addresses. I got an account with a credit union years ago, and never used it. I still get newsletters from them from time to time and would like to actually use the account for my work direct deposit. I've moved a ton of times, and through those moves have lost the account info and even the card. Hell if the card expired it was probably sent to one of those old addresses.

I just want to be able to use the account again, thats all. I've been lurking since 2004 and rarely post, but I'm just asking how the fuck can I find out my paper trail so I know what the fuck is going on.

Yeah cockmongler and all that but what the fuck ever idgaf.

TLDR: Need to find my previous mailing addresses so I can call the credit union and get my shit back.
>>
File: IMG_0552.jpg (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
21KB, 200x200px
lel nice try
>>
If you used to order stuff online, maybe you can search your email for order confirmations, which usually include your address.

I think credit reports have that info too, but I'm not sure how far back those go.
>>
>>734203059
You are one pathetic idiot.
>>
>>734203381
I thought of that but I never ordered stuff to there, I only stayed there 2 weeks because the roommate was a piece of shit. I got my mail transfered there tho, just not sure if there is a way to search that.
>>
>>734203466
I could give a fuck if you think I'm shit or not, I'm just trying to find out what the fuck is going on so I can use the account again. I'm not asking a nypa and didn't even give any personal info out. I was asking a valid question.
>>
>>734203837
Stop asking for advice on how to steal someone's account. A credit union is only for people who work for the govt, a state agency, etc.. You can't just open an account.

It's obvious you have never worked a day in your life.
>>
>>734203059
Name and state? I will find out eberyrhing about you. Even people who live with youi wont post current address
>>
>>734204174
Anyone can use a credit union in the US.
>>
>>734204174
I never thought about this. Fuck you OP. Post an ID and black out the address so i know I'm really helping you
>>
>>734204410
No. They can't. A credit union is only for employees of govt, state govt, state agencies, and a select few approved employers. You can't walk in and just open an account.
>>
>>734204581
Yes you can dipshit I have a credit union account and there are commercials on the radio all the time in my area saying if you live in the area you're eligible.
>>
>>734203059
Go to the post office for that area you lived. They might have records or can point you in the right direction.
>>
>>734204581
Yes you can. Go to nusenda for com
>>
>>734204581
Not all of them work that way.

https://www.mycreditunion.gov/about-credit-unions/Pages/How-to-Join-a-Credit-Union.aspx

Bullet point 2.
>>
>>734204772
I think I'll do this instead. I knew I shouldn't have asked here but was trying to see if anyone knew of a resource to dox yourself for previous addresses. I'm not trying to fuck anyone over and shit, I am being genuine. Guess I'll check the post office instead. Seems I'd have to give personal info for anyone else on here to help me.

Thanks man.
>>
>>734204887
No problem. Good luck. I've moved several times myself and had to forward mail.
>>
>>734204581
Just so you know I got a referral to join at the time back in 2014. We both got 50 bucks for me joining.
>>
>>734204581
You run your mouth awful reckless for a man who don't go heeled.
>>
Just go to one of the free credit report sites. They usually include former addresses.

Google up the free site from the gubmint. annual report dot com or somesuch.
>>
>>734205085
Jesus you niggers dont even know how to check your credit score. Use credit karma or credit seasame so you don't have to enter cc info. If your not trying to scan op just go to bank show I'd and get a new card and your address changed to your current one.
>>
>>734205636
I do use credit karma but I cant find any info or a link to find my previous addresses. Am I missing something?
>>
>>734205085
>Google up the free site from the gubmint. annual report dot com or somesuch

I did that and found my old address. I just didnt remember the lot number, and that was from back in 2014.

Thank you. This really helped.
>>
>>734206168
>doesn't know how to use credit reports

I wouldn't hire you to operate a forklift
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.