[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get sloots, help a bro out, awkward as fuck, no experience

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1495647951052.gif (771KB, 375x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495647951052.gif
771KB, 375x720px
How to get sloots, help a bro out, awkward as fuck, no experience
>>
File: ?????.jpg (31KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
?????.jpg
31KB, 1050x590px
>>734188654
Can't help you.
It's like saying, hey I just learned long division, can anyone help me with my calculus home work ???
>>
well how do i GET experience lmao
>>
>>734189236
Firstly, you have transform yourself into someone people want to be around, ie. build immediacy.
Work out, give a shit about your hair/skin, seem generally presentable

If you don't do this, then you'll have worse interactions with people regardless, and any "experience(fag)" you would get would be applicably useless bc people are still treating you like the extreme beta cuck that you are and probably always will be
>>
>>734189170
Next you'll want to start talking to as many people as you can in relatively safe spaces.
Don't go to the fucking clubs and have your soul crushed over and over again by bad bitches until you're ready to handle them.
"If you're more witty, than you are handsome, you should avoid loud bars" - Socrates

And since you're pimply as fuck, you should probably start honing that quick wit.

Go approach people at coffee shops, libraries, places where people's guard isn't so high.
You'll lose a lot at first, It will seem like you're just trying shit that doesn't work like throwing darts at a dart board, blindfolded. but then with some persistence you'll find that you see patterns of behaviors/talking points that return positive results. Go with that
>>
>>734188654

here's a foolproof method

>go out friday night
>walk up to random grill
>hey grill, are you a slut?
>what? no, fuck off you perv
>don't give up
>walk up to next grill
>she ignores you
>it's ok, don't give up
>walk up to next grill
>haha, maybe
>want to fuck?
>haha, maybe
>come with me, grill.
>fuck her
>>
>>734189785
well thanks, I'll try in low guard places I guess. I'm not really bad looking at all, I've definitely been noticed by average girls before, but how can I exactly showcase my wit? Is my only option randomly walking up to girls in public places?
>>
>>734188654
>be black
>be ripped
>have big dick
>>
>>734188654
This will in effect build your confidence/strenghten your approach mechanism- FUCKING FUCK. I CANT BELIEVE I'M HELPING YOU OUT, I SHOULD BE GIVING MYSELF THE CUMMIES. YOU BITCH.

So your approach mechanism is loosely defined as how you behave around/approach people as soon as they realize they've become an blip on your radar.

It's generally good practice to approach a pretty girl sooner than later. This reflects confidence and ample poise in most social situations. It says "Wow this white beta nigger just walked right up to me, he must not be too nervous around girls, he's probably used to talking to beautiful women, I can probably chill out a bit, he probably won't make a fucking fool out of himself and embarrass both of us. Fuck OP"

Girls have this thing called a filtering mechanism.
It's how they shoo away beta cucks like yourself or if you're lucky, they may fren zone you for a while. You have to pass their initial tests by presenting yourself with a good approach mechanism, so to not get filtered out right away and be deemd worth their time you pathetic creaton.
>>
File: MyNigger.jpg (34KB, 728x480px) Image search: [Google]
MyNigger.jpg
34KB, 728x480px
>>
>>734190017
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>734188654
Go to the gym or just take a walk daily. Gym is faster but more expensive.
Have a job.
Have a place.
Have a bed.
Wear a condom.
>>
>>734190050
appreciate the advice. Not white, fucking wish I was based on how much more pussy white friends get. I've been getting filtered practically immediately I guess, cause even glancing at a girl sometimes results in a dirty look, and not the good type
>>
>>734190017
FUCKING NORMIE GIVE ME YOUR TENDICKS

REEEEEEE

Easy there killer, you need to actually have quick wit before you can show case it. That's part of the point of approaching girls and talking to them.
As you stop getting flat out rejected so much on the onset by these hoes, and actually start conversating with them, your confidence and general life perspective will be up, this will work to allow yourself opportunities to be witty/funny/charming when they arise in future interactions. If you're not a total faggot, eventually you'll start to capitalize on these moments when if you keep at it.

The underlying key to all this is just approach as many girls as you can regardless of how scared shitless you'll so obviously be at first.

You need to overcome something called your natural born rejection bias. As in, you get anxiety when you think about approaching a girl now because humiliation is physically/mentally/emotionally taxing on the body/brain. You need to get over that slowly like you would over a fear of heights or OP not getting his ten cocks a day.

You do this by becoming numb to rejection through waves of excruciating crucifictions by these hoes. You'll eventually become outcome independent. REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>734190380
At this point i'll try to approach as much as I can. pretty much already numb to chicks ignoring me, nothing to fucking lose anymore lol
>>
>>734188654
>based zues on youtube
he's quite helpful
>>
File: Friar Hope.jpg (9KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
Friar Hope.jpg
9KB, 200x251px
>>734190533
You say that, but getting rejected all day is exhausting. That's why it's so important to look your best and feel your best whenever you try.

Think about this, in any given interaciton with anyone, there is a spectrum of possibilities for the outcome of said interactions.

i.e., You go talk to Felicity your fren
Worst case: You accidentally trip and land your head inside her ass somehow and throw up
Best case: You say some really charming suave shit and she kisses you on the spot and grabs your weiner *Crowd cheers*

You'll always want to fall on the better side of the spectrum of outcomes, especially with women who don't know you. Obviously so that you don't get filtered out right away.

If you accidentally come off as some slouched, ill-dressed/groomed, depressed edge lord. You won't get very far.

You need to be what fucking idiots on this thread call being "alpha"
>>
>>734190533
FUCKIG REE LEMME SUCK IT PANDA BOI
>>
>>734190990
alpha is a mindset, though with this philosophy, mindset and appearance almost go hand-in-hand. nothin too crazy just look good and act like you're the shit, this is your town, you're callin the shots. and it also helps to imagine u have the biggest dick in the world.
>>
>>734188654
I could literally go on for hours about this shit.
let me know if you're still (bi)curious
>>
>>734191323
Yeah and in OPs case it may help if he imagines he has the biggest dick in the world in his mouth when he's spitting game amiright?
>>
>>734190990
Ok, so what i'm getting from this is to consistently approach girls for the reasons you mentioned eg. getting over fear of rejection, buidling confidence, but to also play it smart eg. make sure I look good, try lower key areas such as libraries first rather than clubs and shit
>>
all comes back to being confident I guess, which I've heard like 3000 times . Guess I gotta make changes to feel more confident, problem is as soon as a girl shows up on my radar I go full autism mode
>>
>>734191770
I am so salty at 4:40 am because I run my own hedge fund now and I barely get 5 hours of sleep on most nights.

I just wish I could be back in the fraternity castle banging sloots every other weekend like the good old days when I wasn't such a stressball. It's not your fault OP

I just want to dance in the ballet.
FeelsFuckingKMSMan

Nah I'm just being dramatic but real life is a bitch though
>>
>>734191770
>>734191852

Yeah that's a good summary of what I'm saying.
We've covered a bit more than the bare bones.

Build yourself into the man you want to be over the next few weeks. Don't lose vision, never stop trying, learn from your mistakes and pick up on patterns.

Think of being social as having properties related to inertia.

Objects at rest tend to stay beta cuck fags forever until an hero
Objects in motion begin to explore what confidence and persistence can really offer them and keep at it.

Make a progress post in a few weeks time with what you have learned, how far you've come, where you think you're going, and what you think you need to improve upon.

Make it to: @ChocolateJesus
and I'll find you

At this point it will be time for me to teach you my 4 step system to attract, build levels of comforatbility, seduce, and maintain a healthy relationship with most anyone.
>>
>>734192325
Thanks alot anon, will do and post in a couple. First thing i'll do is fix this shitty fucking sleep schedule soon as I can
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.