[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, give me a reason why you think Trump is good for America,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

Okay, give me a reason why you think Trump is good for America, and I'll prove to you that you're wrong.
>>
America needs to take its head out of its collective ass and maybe Trump being he fuck that he is will cause it to
>>
File: 1494108883801.jpg (593KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1494108883801.jpg
593KB, 2048x1536px
$100 Billion dollar arms deal to the middle east
We don't negotiate with terrorist but we sure do sell to em
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
>>
He's going to make anime real.
>>
>>734157470
He is way less shady then shillary
He took ZERO INVESTMENTS from foreign nations(unlike shillary 120M+)
>>
File: 1494024981598.jpg (51KB, 602x815px) Image search: [Google]
1494024981598.jpg
51KB, 602x815px
>>734157470
trump is helping america become the 3rd rate power it was always meant to be
>>
>>734157743
I see you are new to politics
>>
File: Rosie Moore.png (265KB, 328x450px) Image search: [Google]
Rosie Moore.png
265KB, 328x450px
>>734157470
>give me a reason
>But no matter what I'm not going to agree
fify
>>
Revitalized left to show who's a leftist. Makes giving helicopters a lot rides easier
>>
>>734157791
>He took ZERO INVESTMENTS from foreign nations
I'd ask for proof but he won't release his tax forms so I know none exists.
>>
>>734157470
Trump is good for America because Hillary is bad for America.
>>
He makes it easy to identify what's wrong with america (now, thanks to him, you know whoever wears a "make america great again" hat is a fucking retard)
>>
>>734157908
justify it then
>>
>>734157908
*your
>>
>>734157470
He has exposed the enormous bias in the MSM, its practically all lies. or opinion based reporting.
>>
>>734157470
Apparently you are not familiar with the burden of proof. If you are making the accusation that he is bad you must provide evidence to support that, we have no responsibility to prove you wrong.
>>
>>734157470
I hate niggers and hope they stay poor and he wont do shit for them either.
>>
>>734157470
>Guys, I have to keep bashing Trump so I don't have to pay Hillary back.

We know, we just like a good joke
>>
Because fuck women
>>
>>734157908
Didn't Ronald McReagan do the same thing in the 80's to a lesser extent to help afghan fight off the USSR
>>
>>734158271
And look how that turned out
>>
>>734157979
Why do you need tax forms?
Its open knowledge who donated to them via PAC's.
>>
>>734158126
nigga, you so morally bankrupt, you already lost.
>>
>>734158106
Hahahah! So the team that introduces alternative facts are the ones exposing bias. Got it.
>>
>>734158398
Who says anyone needs morals?
Do you realize where you are faggot?
>>
He's white.
>>
>>734158393
Horribly I know, that's my point
>>
>>734157470
He's not hillary

prove that wrong
>>
We need Trump to destroy 60 years of human activism so we are hanging black people from trees again and fear mongering to turn all the children of the people who came here from a different country against the people who came here from a different country.
>>
>>734158247
That's not what OP said. You're the one bringing up Hillary.
>>
Triggerfest USA. Let's just start and end this on the same page. He did everything everyone who voted for him wanted him to do by beating shillery and the CTRs and the rest is all surplus. We dodged the biggest bullet I've ever known about by his willpower and our collective descision making.
>>
>>734158271
Yes he did, the Contra conflict.
>>
>>734158271
Then they used those weapons to fight us.
>>
File: becoming.jpg (176KB, 791x1022px) Image search: [Google]
becoming.jpg
176KB, 791x1022px
>>734157470
Neil Muthafuckin Gorsuch. Suck it!
>>
>>734157470
Possibly convince the democrats that being "fiscal republicans that are cool with minorities" is a losing strategy, and they need to push for real economic change rather then just maintain Republican tax breaks for the ultra-wealthy.

If the democrats learned nothing from losing both midterms then the presidency, then Trump taught them nothing.
>>
File: world power.png (477KB, 509x842px) Image search: [Google]
world power.png
477KB, 509x842px
The crazy thing is he's literally destabilizing NATO which has kept the world free of massive world wars for over 50 years. It's literally bat shit insane to suck Putin's cock while aggravating allies. Unless he's only looking out for his own business interests or covering up the mythical pee-pee tape.
>>
>>734157470
Stock market is up, unemployment is down, and liberal tears.
>>
>>734157470
Consider the following; Trump was elected on a wave of reactionary populism. Without this, a man like himself would never even be a candidate for a presidential election. But where did this wave of populism come from? Trump himself did not make it. It came about as a reaction to the failures of the system.

Trumps election serves to highlight those failures, and provides motive for future leaders to correct them. Trump himself will never 'drain the swamp', as some claim. He lacks the aptitude for the task. Instead the next president will look to doing a better job so that we don't see another Trump.

Trump exists as an exemplar for what happens when you get lazy and complacent about your democracy, and it is important for people to know the worst outcomes, so they can aspire to better.
>>
OP is a cum gargling vasoline shitting faggot.
>>
>>734159164
Stock market was driven by corporate earnings in the quarter before Trump elected. Try again.
>>
>>734158904
The only thing Trump has done that I approve of. Dems were retarded to burn the fillibuster on him. Enjoy your ultra-conservative justice who gets rammed down your throat when Kennedy steps down.
>>
File: 796965-6.jpg (24KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
796965-6.jpg
24KB, 375x500px
trump makes cucks out of repubs. he is the best. he is literally only interested in lining his pockets and making america worse, and the dumbass repubs line up to lick his unwashed asshole.
>>
>>734158519
Hillary's been subjected to so much scrutiny that virtually no other politician in history has had to go through, so it's inevitable that some transgressions will show up.

Even so, compared to Trump and his extraordinary history of lying, bullying, and cheating, she comes off as the second coming of Gandhi. Trump lies so often he literally can't keep track of what he has said from one moment to another
>>
OP is a fucking normie
>>
>>734159319
We can wait and see then. You did not prove me wrong, nor did you respond to my other reasons. You try again.

p.s.

Stock market responds to events in real time. Do terrorist attacks disrupt last quarters earning? They don't? You must be wrong, then.
>>
>>734157470

He's not Killary "pay to play foundation" Clinton
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 290x174px
Praise Kek
>>
Hitler literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>734159442
Yes, Hillary is the most hated politician in the world...next to the guy who defeated her in the Presidential election, that is.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>734157470
i'm hopeful that he'll bring about Armageddon.
The end times.
I believe the world needs a purging, in order to save it.
>>
>>734157470
Not as crooked as the Hilderbeast, smarter with money than Sanders
>>
>>734159423
Are you the daddy or the little boy?
>>
>>734159319

but that is not the reason though.

trump's policy is that he will be cutting back on bank regulations making banks more profitable.

try again.
>>
>>734159423
There is this thing he does where he bends the apparatuses of the party he belongs to to his will. He's not a Republican. Fox News was part of the "Dump Trump" movement. Now they are sucking his balls. You don't have to like him as a person. But you should give him some measure of respect as a politician.
>>
All hail our lord pepe trump
>>
Okay, give me a reason why you tumblr faggots keep coming on this site, and I'll prove to you that it's fucking gay and annoying.
>>
All normies please return to reddit
>>
>>734159882
I think his whole "we will eliminate two regulations for each new one" schtick is just meant to signal to businesses that he isn't going to use the Federal govt. to tell you how to run your business. People who own businesses love that idea. Also, ilegal immigration is sharply down, without a single brick being laid in the wall. He understands the power of symbolism.
>>
Trust in lord pepe or gtfo
>>
>>734159442
Hillary's 'lies' were mostly unintentional goofs, and some truth-bending and some self-serving bullshit. Donald's 'lies' are more frequently about things that he believes- that are simply wrong. And some self-serving, and a whole lot of earth-scorching autistry that ends up hurting himself and others.

I'm willing to believe that Hillary lied more often, because she seems capable of recognizing when she makes statements that aren't true. Donald believes every word he says, even when contradicting himself. He hasn't broken any promises since being elected, because he is literally incapable of understanding what he promised.

And because the 'art of the deal' is 'rip people off and don't get caught'.
>>
>>734157470
he makes whole planet laugh at usa and no one wants to attack it anymore
>>
>>734159882
= financial crisis.
>>
File: as9pgoo89ply_1495253698476.jpg (292KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
as9pgoo89ply_1495253698476.jpg
292KB, 1200x833px
>>
>>734157470
He is bringing jobs back to coal country
>>
>>734159021
>NATO which has kept the world free of massive world wars for over 50 years
Nato doesn't do shit and hasn't been relevant in nearly 25 years
>>
He's white and not a nigger so kill yourself you fucking liberal piece of shit
>>
>>734160441

you have no clue
>>
>>734157984
I see we have a hurr durr.
>>
>>734157470
He's gonna deport illegal immigrants who damage the economy even *if* they pay taxes
>>
He will make America White again. Not even memeing here.
>>
>>734158465
Bias? We all know they are the biggest political party. All pretense of honesty is gone.
>>
Every single person who called him a racist is wrong. He is against illegals and if I'm not mistaken illegal is not a skin color. Also, there is no such thing as gender fluid. Lol.
>>
Trump is the first president in my lifetime I can be proud of. I'm sorry if you don't like it. America was created by all sorts of different people with different ideas and it's this guy's turn right now.

Can't we all just get along?
>>
>>734160815
Youre suggesting our president will evict someone who isn't supposed to be here? That's definately wrong. How dare he.
>>
>>734157470
he is no better then any of the other clowns we elect every 4 years for nearly a century now
>>
>>734160370
These levels of ignorance are over 9000
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.