[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an anon in a spring/fall relationship with a lady in her

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: asdfghjklo.jpg (279KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
asdfghjklo.jpg
279KB, 960x1280px
Ask an anon in a spring/fall relationship with a lady in her 50s who just watched her take two much bigger, older cocks . . . raw.

Pic related
>>
File: asdfghjkl.jpg (37KB, 976x732px) Image search: [Google]
asdfghjkl.jpg
37KB, 976x732px
>>734111450

One was 8 inches, other had a damn 9.
>>
>>734111450
Let's see some face and tits at the same time
>>
> Bulls come over, from CL
> Immediately take a liking to her, squeeze her tits through her shirt
> Spend few minutes enjoying beverages while watching their gauges go up
> They lead her to the bedroom, anon goes to restroom for a few minutes to piss; subconsciously giving men time to spend some alone time with her
>open bedroom door and walk in to see
>>
>>734112330
bamp
>>
>>734111450

I guess this is an ask a cuck anything thread.
>>
>>734111450
bamp
>>
>>734111677

no cucks here huh
>>
Fucking nice, any pics of the action? Her sucking on those cocks or getting fucked?
>>
>>734113460

Maybe. I'm more interested in articulating the occasion. A very, very emotionally gratifying experience given we were together for a long time and she is already a mother of several children.
>>
>>734113729

Well damn, you're going to kill interest in this thread without more pics.

Did you participate at all? Did you get off on the size difference, the way they were using her, or what?
>>
>>734113460

9 incher was in her first, walked in and he had already stripped her butt naked and straddled her pushing her into missionary position with her ankles on his shoulders asking her to look into her eyes and he locked her into place and slid his cock in
>>
Post more pics of the milf
>>
>>734114005

Older white guy had a thick shaft, smooth cock about 7.5 with an obnoxiously large mushroom head.

Older brown guy had a thick ass 9 inch sausage .. got a raging hard on just from seeing his hairy ass on top of her smooth skin , getting to plunge inside her twat within the first 10 minutes of meeting for the first time
>>
>>734114034

So what was your part in it all
>>
>>734114005

I watched that cock get lathered up in a way I knew she never get as wet for me . . also making noises I never heard before.

Was very gratifying to watch them stare at her tits and suck on them while plowing her and making out with her as well.
>>
>>734114279

watched and stroked enjoying them enjoy her and fucking her nice and slow after it was all over with sloppy thirds.
>>
>>734114349

Nice, would love to see some pics of that
>>
>>734114279

>white guy slid in for sloppy seconds , missionary as well but twisted his hips in a way where shed take his whole shaft to the hilt in every stroke
>her pushing against his legs with her hands as a way to let him know he was going too deep
> him thrusting the same anyways making it a point to create a slapping noise with his groin on hers
> her moans turning into her grimacing while he sawed his cock in , now covered entirely in her wet and the first guy's deposit . .whole room smelled like semen
> kept sawing in her. white guy definitely derived more pleasure from her reactions to his cock
>>
>>734114840

Did they stick around for more rounds or what

Also, cmon give us some more pics
>>
>>734114670

they must have been in their mid 50s, maybe early 60s. Hairy chest and back..

was a pleasure to watch her bare feet flail around perched on top of their shoulder or around their waist depending on the position.

Men were obviously turned on by her.

could not figure out exactly how much cum was shot in her . .im hoping thick snot ropes of cum for their old nuts.

Everytime i pulled my cock out there was a definitely film of semen all around it but not much dripped out making me think most of it was shot deep inside.
>>
>>734115072

Two more rounds each . . drained their seed into her twat.

If any /bro can tell me how theyd fuck her in erotic detail I will consider posting an illustration of what occured
>>
>>734115241

An illustration? Ok time for you to fuck off and this thread to die
>>
File: 20130325_110104.jpg (243KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20130325_110104.jpg
243KB, 1280x960px
>>734115539

lol. here ya go. Let me know what you'd do and ill show u a hairy brown guy in her ass.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.