[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive heard about the grifter on 4chan and im wondering, is it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

ive heard about the grifter on 4chan and im wondering, is it really that scary? keep hearim about it will allegedly "ruin ur life"
(pic isnt related)
>>
>>734099481
You do not want to see that.
My life will never recover. I can not unsee what I've seen
>>
>>734099686
Lol you've never seen it faggot
>>
>>734099737
I've watched it with my sick in a finger box faggot
>>
Honestly save yourself. Don't watch it. I've been depressed ever since and have attempted suicide a couple of times. I just can't get it out of my head.
>>
>>734099481
You just can't unsee some things. The harder you try the more it stays with you. Ill be haunted forever
>>
>>734099481
Ask /x/
>>
don't listen to them OP
go and watch it
>>
>>734099892
Are you trying to ruin a newfags life forever?
>>
>>734099933
sure , why not?
>>
>>734100047
Fair enough.
OP go watch it
>>
Yeah can somebody some it up for me. Im too pussy to watch it.
>>
>>734099481
There just messing with you its the whole idea its just a shitty video with jump scares the whole makes you want to kill yourself is the joke to prank the Internet
>>
>>734100277
well the video itself make no sense
>>
>>734100327
ofcourse it is , now go and watch it fag before you say anything
>>
>>734100327
It's the part with the hot oil, cactus and little girl freaked me out
>>
>>734100505
Fuck, thanks for reminding me, cunt
Don't do it OP, for real, not worth it, just ignore the fact that it exists
>>
Goddess Bunny is much better.
>>
>>734099481

Video doesn't exist. A bunch of typical faggots trying to maintain a shitty troll. Just move on OP.

/thread
>>
File: IMG_2237.jpg (24KB, 235x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2237.jpg
24KB, 235x200px
>>734101859
Stand back everyone, we got an edgy faggot in here

ViDo dUn eXis. A buNce Uf tUpiC0l fuGgUts tyInG tU MuNtaNe uH sHuTtY OgRe. JEXT MOOB UN OAP
>>
File: whiguyblink.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
whiguyblink.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>734102377
>>
I just watched it. It was kind of stupid
>>
Tell me the story?
Green text please
>>
>>734104549
There's literally no story. It's a bunch of grainy, underexposed footage of empty hallways with subliminal images of creepy faces and maggots or whatever, and at the end there's a clip of a screaming infant followed by a clip of a man's hand grabbing a meat cleaver and then it ends. It doesn't even show the baby getting chopped or raped or anything. Honestly by my standards it's quite tame
>>
>>734099481
Jesus Christ. You just broght back some horrible memories. I'll never forget the day my parents commited suicide because they watched that shit. I watch a but myself, but I can't get past the part where the clown is injected with that weird substance and his nose bursts and maggots with little girl's faces come wriggling out. Please OP. Do yourself a favor. Don't watch it.
>>
>>734099481
please tell me youre doing this to mess with me
i really dont want to live that experience again
ive had to go to numerous mental institutions because of this video
just when i started to get better, you throw this at me
christ, i can almost hear the gurgling of the drowning woman at the beginning...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.